HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (6095)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HDFC Bank Standard Life Insurance Company Limited — Unit linked Endowment Plus II [Resolved]

Bhupendra Rajaram Patade
Hello, Sir/madam,
we aknowledge receipt of an amount of Rs.20000/- by cheque no. 392241 dt 20/05/2008,
br...

HDFC Bank — Cr. Card Transaction Issues [Resolved]

Nitin Aggarwal
Hdfc Bank Cr. Card Is A Very Worest CArd.
They Can Not Provide Least Primary Services To The Customers.
They...

Puneet

My Name is Puneet Dhandharia, I have an salary account in HDFC bank. I received a salary of Rs 42711.00 for the month of May 08 & was dirctly credited to my HDFC account by my company.

After receiving the salary i removed some 15k from it & few ECs has also cleared, but suddenly one day when i required some amount of money for my wifes medical check up the account started showing -50 Rs in my account.

when i checked up with the bank they rudely told that they have blocked my salary account against my credit cards due with out even informing me.

Also the credit card customer care started abusing me on the same, when i informed that i have done a settlement for the credit card dues & i m regularly paying it but they didnt even listened to me.

As its fact that one should not have any account in any banks as they are cheater, People like us who work the whole month & work hard to earn and such banks they take benefit from us.

I m very unhappy. as we made the banks for our security but now the security itself is a hazzard to our life.

I will go to the consumer court for the same lets see whether the they will help me or they will also react in the same way.

Please help me i m a poor men.

Puneet Dhandharia
To:
[protected]@moneycontrol.com
Cc:
customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

below mai likhe gaye mail ke baare maii m Praful nath purohitaaj mere pass HDFC CREDIT CARD ki branch Indore se phone aaya Mr. Pawan ka ki prafulji aapka Credit card ka payment bakaya hai mere dwara poochchne par unhone bataya ki aapka pura loan ab 18000=00 se above ho gaya hai, poochchne par bataya ki wo to HDFC BANK ka rule hai ki auto payment kaat liya jata hai or nahi to aapko cheq bounce hone ke liye amount bharna hi padta hai mere baar baar application dene par bhi ye bola gaya ki aapke signature milan nahi kar rahe hai, HDFC BANK mai jab mera diya hua cheq barabar saamne wali party ke account mai deposit ho raha hai to ye bolna ki mere signature mailan nahi karte hai ye ek dam fake hai or mere ko harras kiya ja raha hai or Mr. Pawan ka bolna tha ki aap difaulter ho gaye hai to mera ye bolna hai ki mere ko difaulter banane mai HDFC BANK ka prosess hai, jab maine Mr. Pawan ko bola tau unka jawab Tha ki ye late fee or auto payment HDFC BANK ke rule hai jo ki aapko folow karne hi padenge, mere zyada jor dene par Mr. pawan ne bola ki mai 4000=00 Rs adjust kar sakta hoo or ab aapko kewal 14000= ka hi payment karna hai, iska sidha matlab hai ki jab customer care ka employee 4000=00 Rs adjust kar sakta hai bank ke rule ke khilaf ja ke matlab ye hi galat amount bana ke vasool karte hai jiska ki bank in logo ko commision deti hai, nahi to customercare ka ek employee 4000 Rs ko kaise rule ke khilaf ja kar adjust kar sakta hai mai pehredaar aapki awaj se ye gujarish karta hoo ki is mamle ki wo dekh rekh kare or mera jo bhi amount illigal tarike se cut kiya gaya hai usko mere account mai deposit karwane ke liye HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENET par dabaw banaye.ThanksPraful nath Purohit109 arawali apptt near ajanta talkies road, Ratlam M.Pmobile [protected],[protected]

Respected sir, mera naam arvind nath purohit hai or maine hdfc bank se silver credit card liya tha jis mai mujhe 15, 000=00 rs ki limit dee gayee thi jisko ki maine loan ke liye kaam mai liya or mujhe ye loan 24 month mai jama karna tha. meri 900 pm instalment huee jo ki mai lagatar jama karwa raha tha ho sakta hai ki 1ya 2 month mai jama nahi karwa paya is ke baad inhone kabhi 1800 rs to kabhi 2900 rs kabhi 3909 rs is tarah ki instalment ke letter bhejne start kar diye or ki bhi help line wale se baat karo to bolte hai ki late fee 500 rs hai cheq bounce hua hai uske 500 rs hai or ye rs ham aapke account mai se recover kar lete hai or cheq bounce bata kar per month 2600 se kam ki instalment ka letter nahi de rahe hai jab ham puchchte hai ki itni rs ki instalment kaise ho gayee to court ki dhamki dete hai mera bhai jisko poliyo hai usne bhi is se credit card se loan liya tha usne bhi ek baar 2000 or ek baar direct 6000 fir ek baar 750 rs ek baar 900 ka payment kiya hai uska abhi due balance 15000+1892 rs due bata rakha hai to aakhir ye itna rupee gaye kaha aisa konsa loan hota hai jis mai 15000 to balance hi rahe or baki sab rs interest mai cut kar liye jaye mai aapko ham dono bhaiyo ke credit card no. bhej raha hoo please aap is matter ko solve kare nahi to ham dono ko bahut loss ho raha hai. ab ye pata lag gaya hai ki is bank ka itna profit kaise bad raha hai.Arvind nath purohit credit card no.[protected] ye silver card hai.Praful nath purohit credit card no.[protected] ye bhi silver card hai. dono card par[protected] ka loan liya gaya hai. RegardsArvind nath purohitPraful nath purohitmobile-[protected], [protected], aravali apptt near ajanta hotelRatlam
my self vipin kaushik i have made a new credit card of hdfc bank but after 3 days i have received a message on my mobile from hdfc bank that is your bajaj alliance policy is delivered at your postal address and policy premium is deducted from your credit card. it is totally without my information. i call to customer care and told them that i dont want bajaj alliance policy pls cancelled it .but i have no positive responce from there.

but i cant quite now...

NOTE :- I go to consumer court for that case
I have a salary Ac in HDFC bank, And I denied for Bajaj Aliance Insurance policy through Bank, Now I have a message in My mobile Your credit card has been debited for Bajaj Aliance Insurance, You will receive policy shortly.What do u mean my This.

Puneet Uppal/ pun
    This complaint is against the bank credit card division .
    The complaint is specifically against the collection department of hdfc credt cards.

I took a card 2 years ago with a withdrawl limit of just 25000 including the cash limit.

The payment were regular from my end till 1 yr and 6 months., but after that I noticed that even paying extra instead of the minimum amount mentioned the principal amount keept increasing.
    For eg. the last payment made by me was 2400 / and at that time the principal amount was 28000, ( OVERLIMIT), and secondlty when i received the next statement to my astonishment the amount had become 30, 150/-.
    The irony is that I had called the call center to block my card immediately since I though it was stolen. But later I found the card, and the customer service did not remove the block saying that my outstanding amount was too high.
    I have not used this card for more than 9 months now and even fafter the payments made which i know would have summed up to 32, 000/- atleast, my pricipal amount still stands at 30, 150/-
    I stoped payment when the bank started sendig third party collections although I was regular with my payments and had excedd the amount way beyond I had used from the credit card.
    The third party name "ViKAS ASSOCIATES" start sending collecyion boys at my resudence and they used all kinds of abusive language one can know. A few days say arround 25 days ago, the frequency of the guy comming for collection has increased from one per day to 7 times in a single day, and every time they come in a different pair.
    I there fore have decied to lodge a formal complaoint agaisnt the third party collection agency "VIKAS ASSOCIATES' and drag HDFC bank to cout because of the abusive email sent by an HDFC employee himself working with the collections department.
    That's the right thing to do
    IWANT THE AGENCY FOR PAYMENT COLLECTION PROCESS. kINDLY TELL ME THE DETAILS...
    Respected Sir /Madam
    I got credit card from Hdfc bank in Delhi Branch which limit is 75000 may issued in on my mausi address 317 /14 vasundhara vaishali I got adefautl in these bank my mentality is not awrong think regarding pay them.Now my permanent address in meerut 755/1 Tilak road meerut -250001
    Please inform to collection agency in meerut collect a money on my parental house
    Gunjan
    Respected Sir /Madam
    Gunjan
    I completely agree with this. I left the country 5 years ago. At the time i had a 0 balance and did not cancel my card as i was not sure if i would need it. Once abroad someone used my card in mumbai and even after several complaints hdfc did not bother to cancel my card. In return they started sending people to my parents home in a totally different city who were rude and disrespectful. I ended up paying for a bill that was not mine and cure these to rot in hell.. [censored] [censored]s.
    I contact the HDFC bank again, as per the COMMENT POSTED by the HDFC bank, but again no reply from the, HDFC bank is in a habit of making people suffer, this is not the only case, while going through the reviews of the people on different forums, they have done this to lot of people.

HDFC replied they will get back to me within 2 business days, however i haven't received any reply from its been 6 days, even i contact them again, but as usual, HDFC bank don't believe in replying to the consumers, they only have 1 reply that is system generated email to let us know they will get back to us but they don't, i am also attaching the screen shot of HDFC reply and after this automated reply, they never bothered to reply again.

i would urge people to contact me, so together we can file a classified action law suit against the HDFC for the harassment they have caused to lot of people, this might be a start from our end to make sure people don't suffer due the harassment that they might face in dealing with HDFC bank in future.

if anybody would like to reach me, they can contact me at puneet.[protected]@gmail.com

i will be more than happy to work with you all, as i have already hire a lawyer to prepare the law suit against HDFC bank.

Puneet / Pun
      I had taken a credit card with HDFC [silver] with a credit limit of 25000/-including the cash withdrwal.
      I have been a regular paymaster for one year.
      But by the end of 2007 ; the outstanding amt which had never crossed 25000/-...should me an outstanding of 34, 553/-

After seeing the statement, J immediatly blocked the card.

I have paid 22000 till date but the outstanding amount or the settlement amount has now become around 40, 000

The worst part the started sending 3rd party collection agency...that have been using abusive language and even talk in threating manner, and also have now started giving threatjng emails...

Puneet Uppal
      In this we should keep the help of police & keep them in prisons with physically Toucher & use 3rd degree on them, never leave such type of Raskels.
      Puneet
      I would suggest you to contact MACCAAN ( Moment against credit collection agony and Nuisance ). This organisation is formed to liberate the people from the multinational banks collection harassment .

They deal with all kinds o[censored]nsecured /secured loans and help the common layman to come out of the credit clutches.
      Pls visit the website :www.maccaan.com for further information on this .

This looks like a boon to the people who are stuck on the hands of the international banks for cards/loans .

Rishikesh C Gaikwad
        On Jan 2008, I applied for home loan in HDFC, (Shahunagar, Chinchwad, Pune).
        I got a confirmation from HDFC for amount 15 Lacs.
        I kept on searching home in pune and unfortunately I didnt find the desired home. Now, I have changed my plan because of some personal reason and asked HDFC to refund my amount which was paid for or as a processing amount (Rs. 5432).
        On the same day I was told that the amount will be refunded back to you and only Admin charges will be deducted, which are very much nominal. They told me that only 700 Rs will be deducted.
        Today I got the cheque and I found that they have deducted Rs.2000. I asked them the reason but they didn't tell me the reason. They wrote on one paper that the deduction amount is approximate 2000 Rs. and the reason is education tax and cess tax. I know the amount for which I wish to blame on them is very smalll. But, money does matter and a consumer have a right to know the rule for which they resisted me.
        Could you please help me to get the justice.

HDFC Bank Personal Loan — HDFC Loan Executives are Frauds [Resolved]

Meenal Annamalai

Recently some HDFC executives - Kannan[protected] & Priya ([protected]) had approached me for personal...

HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan — Delay & negligence [Resolved]

Acelmiller
          Hi i hav just booked an avenger 200 bike on 1st of september through hdfc two wheelerloan and till 29th of sept i hav not...

bharath
          HI,

This is very bad experiance i have.hdfc bank persional loan is very bad service loan.actually for personal loan it takes max 10days but in hdfc it is almost 1month but still i dint recived any check.for status if i called to executive he said that beacuse of intreset rate issue it is pending.actually file is logged in at 20% interest rate, but now they are saying that file is kept in pending because of the interest rate changed now.they are forcning take the loan on increased loan.they have taken checks and agreement and they are saying they cant give the checks back.very bad service.

i suggest others not to go for HDFC bank for any purpose.not only for personal loan but also credit cards.they will charge unnecessary charges.
          if any right person is there to take action on hdfc bank.please do that.hdfc employees should know that people are not apply for any thinks for just like that.they should know the problems and issues of coustmors

bharath
            HDFC is the worst personal loan providers.they will think the customer as fools.they will do delay and keep the responsibilities on customers.not only in personal loan in credit cards also.very stupid service is hdfc banks.i have applied for persional loan on 8th of sep.but up to now i dint get any money.they are pening the issue.they are playing with the customers.customers wont keep p loan for just for fun.they should have seriousness in there work.

i suggest don't take persional loan in hdfc bank.not only personal loan.don't apply for credit cards also.
            i am personal loan need it.

SUNDARAM

I have used my HDFC debit card to pay my hospital( ACURA SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, KORAMANGALA, BANGALORE) expense amount of Rs.1, 500/-
              Though I had enough fund in my account, while swipping it says as "NETWORK BUSY" and sometimes as
              "INSUFFICENT FUND". I tried for 3 times but same again. so I tried another debit card(ABN AMRO), it was success at the first attempt itself.

But later i come to know that money have been taken by HDFC bank also. After contacting hopital admin incharge reg the problems, they said that there is no statement for this transaction in our end, and they also confirmed with all the possible ends.

So i contacted HDFC bank customer service, and i lodged the complaint regarding the same. They said it will take 35 working days to refund the money back. It's already 20 days gone. When i will get back money back?

When i called to Customer service, automated voice says as "our person busy in other call pls wait...". and call is diconnecting after 2-3 minutes for most of the times.

This type os service is disgusting.

pls kindly help in this regard?

Can i go for any Court regarding this issue?

Sundaram
              Please visit Www.hdfccheaters.com

rajinder kumar
                sir i was employee of CBOP and joined in july2007 and left june 2008. my employee id was T-18766. because CBOP has merged with hdfc bank so no person is not taking responsibility of form 16 o[censored]s. no one tell who will issue form 16.i contacted many times and request to hr but they are not issuing form 16. i have to fill myITR so i need form 16. pls help in this regard.pls take it on priority basis. i will thank you by heart.pls solve this problem as soon as possible. Thanks & regardsRajinder kumar[protected]

G.VENKATACHALAM
                  I transferred fund from hdfc bank to canarabank debit visa card as on[protected] through visa money transfer. i already complaint to hdfc and canara banks for that purpose. canara bank verify and check the details about that transaction. canara bank told their debit visa card only for withdrawing money and purchase of products and goods. There is no way to credit any amount in that debit visa card sir, so their side is clear. but hdfc is not clear sir. HDFC debit my amount at the time of transaction but that amount is not credited in my canara account.if that amount is not credited in canara account it will be automatically return back to my hdfc account( their norms) within 3 days.but now it take more than 8 days sir. my transaction reference number is 8994A1.
                  I have use my credit card no [protected] for Rs.22000/- with the confirmation that it will be debited to my by 12 EMI(1833/- P.M. EMI ) I am surprise to get the SMS from HDFC that they have debit my card with four EMI of Rs. 1833/- that comes to near about 8000/- which is impossible for me to pay upfront payment of the same .Now HDFC is saying if you are unable to pay the same We will charge you int @ 3.25% P.M .Which is just a harressment to me.Kindly interfere in this immediately.

HDFC Bank — HDFC Bank Credit Card and Saving Account [Resolved]

Alok Srivastava
                    From: Srivastava, Alok
                    Sent: Wed 9/24/2008 12:31 PM
                    To: aditya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                    Subject: FW: Urgent...

adyar vikram
                    i have been using hdfc cards, due to improper monthly statements i decided to close the card, i got a settlement of rs31000/- which i paid.
                    but now they say that the settlement is invalid and there is an outstanding of 40000/-in my account .
                    please give me a solution.
                    Two years ago I settled my HDFC CC by paying in cash 18000 in sec-62 noida branch .Credit limit of this card was 15000 .
                    HDFC has now frozen my salary account stating that there were some dues, which is totally incorrect.

Please help me
                    I hold a HDFC bank credit card.I used my card for shopping for 80K and I paid full amount.Next month I shopped for 6k and somehow i missed to check and pay for that month.When I checked my statement next month, they charged all extra charges.I talked to customer case if they can revert the charges i wil pay the Bill.They never responded to my complaints and keep on adding all extra charges.Finally i called them and told to cancel my card.
                    Now they r calling the contact no in India and harrasing our parents.

Pls suggest me what can be done.

i m user of hdfc credit card. my total amount outstanding 40, 000/- i loss my job & i don't have money for pay the credit card.. pls tell me what i do. i m not able for pay the amount...

P Mondal
                      To HDFC Corporate,

Myself, P Mondal, from Tata Consultancy Services, Kolkata wanted to go for an equity based investment without life coverage at the end of February’ 2008 and for that reason I came across with one of your Investment agent “Jayanto Paul (+91-[protected])” of HDFC SLIC, CR Avenue, Kolkata. I wanted to simply do investing for Rs. 60000/- as a single premium in any sort of Equity Based Fund without Life Coverage. But, he insisted me to invest 25000/- in 3 years premium basis and described that policy as follows:

1. It would have almost no charge and 100% of the money would be invested in the market.
                      2. No Life Coverage will be there as per my requirement.
                      3. After 1 year, if I am not able to give the premium value, no problem will occur.
                      4. After 3 years, I can withdraw my full amount of money and no further premium will be needed to pay.
                      5. After doing the investment he will come to me with a form to be filled up by me for getting online statement.

I felt good about the offer, signed the forms, and gave him cheque. Afterwards, Mr. Jayanto Paul became totally vanished. When I tried to call him for bringing the IPIN forms to us (For any further clarification, you can talk to Mr. Sunil Kumar Singh ([protected]) and Mr. Gopala Ulisi ([protected]), they are also having almost same issues with Mr. Paul), he used either to not pick up my phone or make his phone switched off. For the last two months in the morning time he is committing to come in afternoon, in afternoon when I am calling him, he changes his commitment to come in the evening and in the night hours, he makes his mobile switched off. Finally we downloaded the Form from Internet and submitted to Salt Lake, Sector-I, HDFC SLIC, Kolkata Branch.

Whatever I have briefed above is not something serious. But, later I understood why he did not bring the forms to us to get online statement, when at the last week as a result of my submission of IPIN Form, I received the statements of my Policies. I became tremendously shocked with the details (Policy Number 11661989, every thing is fine with[protected]. Immediately I called the helpdesk and now I can conclude something about the policy as follows:

1. 60% of my Premium has been deducted as Admin Charges and only 40% of Premium is has been invested in market.
                      2. It is actually an Insurance Plan with life coverage.
                      3. After 3 years if I withdraw my money, 15% will be surrender charge.
                      4. Maturity period is 5 years, not 3 years.

Based on the entire incident above, I have the following doubts about your Fund’s Professionalism:

· Instead of repetitive request to Mr. Jayanto Paul for an investment with single premium in Equity Based Fund without Life Coverage, he made the investment, which not at all I meant for. Now, you should not ask me why did I not go through the document before signing the forms. If you say this, then HDFC SLIC does not have any difference with a CHEAT FUND. I have already LIC coverage of 25, 00, 000/-, so, why should I go for another LIC which will have coverage of only 1, 25, 00/-. Does it make any sense? I had some extra money, which I wanted to invest in market with HDFC SLIC in order to get higher returns. But, you see what I wanted and what happened. The whole matter reveals the fact that either your management instructs the agents to cheat the corporate peoples not bothering about the brand names or they do not educate well the agents before dealing with corporate world.
                      · At the time of investment, the Mr. Jayanto Paul told me the charge is almost nil, while after getting the statement I found it is 60% of the first Premium. I do not have any objection against your 60% admin charge and other condition not conveyed to me my Mr. Paul. But, if you are really one of the top rated mutual funds in India, then why do your agents hide the things before client?
                      · After getting the statement, I asked Mr. Paul to clarify the stuffs and as he was unable to do that, I requested him to forward the call to his Branch manger. But, instead of my request, Mr. Paul denied to do that. Then directly, I tried to call Branch Manager of Girish Park, HDFC SLIC, Mrs. S. Gyan[protected]. Nevertheless, I found talking to a Branch Manger of HDFC SLIC is nothing but of a hard luck. Several times, I called her but not for a single time she was available. In this week, at least I called her more than 20 times and not for a single time I found her over telephone. Whoever was picking up the phone after listening my name either cut the call or told me the absence of Mrs. S Gyan. So, being under HDFC Family, how much scope you provide to your clients to directly talk to your Top Level Management? If I would have been provided to talk with Branch Manager, I would not have raised the flag with this mail.
                      · I gave Mr. Paul one reference (My friend Mr. Amitava Choudhury of CADS INDIA, +91-[protected]) who wanted to go for long-term investment with a premium value of around 60, 000 to 70, 000 (Better you listen from him). But, after listening all those stuffs, I am sure he will be hardly interested to go for investment with HDFC SLIC, because, he will also be scared enough thinking about misusages of his policies. It is shame for any Investment Company that client called an agent for investing money and Company’s agent cannot reach to client because he has misused the referees’ policy. This CR Avenue, Kolkata Branch of SLIC is so non-professional that they cannot step to the right thing to get the business expanded tomorrow.

I am not sure, whether you will praise Mr. Paul for arranging an investment for Three Years rather that 1 year from me. But, Frankly speaking, I am expecting call from your management level (Not from Customer Care Executives) to explain me why all those unwanted things happened? Is the Brand Value of HDFC SLIC so cheap, that any time any employee of your company can customize and misuse it in his own manner? Moreover, how much you conscious to maintain your Worldwide reputation and Banner Name? I hope being a well-known and worldwide reputed company, you will do some needful in order to prevent the downward movement of HDFC SLIC’s customer satisfaction.

Thanks in advance,
                      P Mondal
                      I have fist time associate with HDFC in this year through a Policy Unit Linked Endowment Plus II and invested a small amount Rs. 12000/- for me (Policy No.[protected] and same amount for my wife (Policy No.[protected]. And same person Mr. Jayanto Paul is the representative form HDFC bank. When we received final document along with photo copy of application form then we found lot of discrepancy in that. I belied on you representative but whatever he explain regarding that polish that was absolutely false mainly fund allocation and allocation charge. My policy has only miscommunication but in my wife polish’s has big criminal offense. HDFC Bank has changed the application form and not only that also play with nominee details also. We come to know the same when we received the document and photo copy of application form, we found that application form was not same which we filled. Signature also done by somebody else and try to match as per her passport signature and type of policy was also changed. At first I called to Mr. Jayanto Paul and he come along with other associate Mr. Sanjay Kumar. I want the explanation, why this happed and what is the solution. According to him it's happened because there was some problem in original form and due to shortage of time, he has not able to refill the duplicate form so some one (From bank only) has made the duplicate form and sign also. But I am not satisfied with his explanation and solution and requested him to cancel this polish immediately.
                      But till date no action has been taken. I hope you will take the necessary action. You understand if I will share this incident to medial they will make a Braking new or I can file the forgery case and take the legal action also but still I am waiting for your prompt action.
                      Dear readers,

I have the exact same story to relate- involves a sum of 30 laks.This was a shock as I had trusted the selling agent.I had to redo the whole contract as it was willfully mispresented. My 3 year of investment are over in 7 months period. I will keep a close watch what the agents say and do- after all the agents are well rewarded for their sinful and dishonest attitude. It is a royal shame when a name like HDFC is used. I wonder what other trick HDFC banks upto.They should be dragged through the legal system and make then accounable for theif practice of fraud.

Pinaki Sett NRI in USA
                      As I am investing money in HDFC Mutual fund, regularly I do receive acknowlegment.

But I need the statment that till date, how much unit & what is the price of the same?

My policy number is 11492508
                      The complain is totally baseless. I have talked to concerned Branch manager and according to her nothing is happened like that. I also checked his policy and that is already with drawn that means customer has not lost any thing financially. Mr Jayano PAUL HAD already left the company one year back . HDFC SLIC ALWAYS VALUE THE CUSTOMER AND THE BRAND IS ALWAYS HIGH. Do not dare to write any thing which are toatlly misleading or base less.
                      I will tell you why such things occur in HDFCSLIC. The reason is that In Kolkata, the entire team is led by a VP (Sales) SANJEEV BISWAS, who is basically Good for nothing. Sanjeev Biswas & his team enjoys company's facility & Perks but never worked for the development of any individual . Thats why the company is facing so much of bad Names & Policy lapsation .
                      He will recruits RM & TMs based on his whims & fancies without considering any quality parameters . His TMs are never any guiding any field staff " How to do Quality Business" & instead only Threatening them for taking their Jobs if they donot achieve this many policy & this much value .

Their High handedness has gone to that extent that on 31st July, Sanjeev Biswas along with his entire team upto TM level had a Cock tail Party in the day hours at Garia Branch Training Rooms . Which is against Company's Policies but they themselves will always violate . But they are very smart when the same happens to any SDMs . The same Sanjeev Biswas terminated one SDM of the same branch for entering the branch intoxicated but he himself is getting intoxicated in the training room of the Branch .

Higher Management should immediately remove this local management to Save the Company from Bad name, Culture & Goondaraj under Sanjeev Biswas's leadership .

Satish kumar
                        Account number : [protected]
                        Name : N Satish kumar

I had opened an account with your bank on last August 2008. For that I was provided with a ATM Card. Even though I asked for an International Debit card, I was provided only with that. Then, when I approached the branch, they said that the card was given to me was the Debit card. But recently I found that the card is just an ATM card and not a Debit card. Last week (17th Sep 2008) when I went to meet the Manager of the Branch, he promised that the Debit card will reach me in 4 working days and he got the signature from me also. Then I didn’t get any information on that so I visited the Branch yesterday (25th Sep 2008) to enquire about the same.

The way the Branch Manager and the other staff spoke to me was in a very rude way and it shouldn’t happen to anyone in near future. I was shocked to see those types of staff in a very respectable positions. So far whatever I had imagined about the HDFC Bank’s reputation was completely wrong. Because of the manner less behavior I took the form for closing the account and filled in all the details for closing the account. Your poor service was the only reason for this. After I came out of the Branch, around 7:30 I got a call from the Branch to my mobile number stating that my PIN number reached the Branch office and they asked me to come and collect it. Because of the mental agony and indigestible behavior of your staff, I couldn’t take any decision.

Today, once again I got a call from the Branch (called by Ms Latha and the phone number is[protected] around 4:45 and she asked me to come to the Branch and collect the Debit Card and the PIN. I replied that I had submitted the closing form on the previous day itself and the time is already 4:45 pm. For that she said no problem you can visit the branch and collect everything. So I went to the Branch at around 5:30pm. For more than 20 minutes I was not allowed inside the office. When I called up the same number from where I was called, no one is answering. But the watchman came and told me that nobody from the office called me at all. Finally as the Lady(Ms Latha) happens to come outside, I asked her why she called me and why they not letting me inside the office? She said that my account was closed by around 4:00 pm itself!
                        If they finalized to close my account, why they called me?

When these kind of things happens to a well educated, holding a good reputation in the city and heading a business worth 15 Crore turnover per year. I couldn’t even think about the poor citizen in this country. I know that you will not take any action against this.

I can open an account with any other Bank in this country. Soon you will realize the cost of losing an existing customer.

After seeing one branch in a big city like Coimbatore, I have decided that even other branches also will be like this.

HDFC Bank — Delivery Of Debit card [Resolved]

Naresh Kumar
                          Dear Sir

My Debit card captured in HDFC ATM Machine Malviya Nagar (New Delhi) on 5 Sep 08.I called up customer...

Amit Kumar Jha

I have been with HDFC Standard Life from August 2006 to May 2007 in your Gariahat Branch as a Sales Development Manager.

I have submitted a withdrawal form of Providend Fund in January 2008 with your Regional Office (Eastern Region), but till now the money has not been credited on the given Bank Account.

On this issue I have visited so many times to your Kolkata (Regional Office), but did not get any proper response from anybody.

My PF NO is: MAH/8163.

Kindly do the needful immediately

Thanks & Regards
                          Amit Kumar Jha
                          Kolkata
                          [protected].

Prakash Narayan Nigam

By using your card, I have purchased one cordless phone and paid the full amount thru the check but I got the statement for the month of May including the EMI for cord less.
                            I wanted to clarify that I have not done any more transaction thru this card.

I have so many times talked to your customer care executive but I think they are not supposed to do the customer service.

Now I wanted to tell you that I have already send the request to cancel my card so please do the need full ASAP and request you check your data so that you came to know that I have already clear all the dues.

My card details are as follows:
                            Name: Mr. Prakash Narayan Nigam
                            Card Number: [protected]

Credit Card — Cancelation of card

I M already given my complain to your phone banking from Jan.2008.For cancelation my credit card.
                            But you had not taken any step and regular send statement .It is clear accept by your phone banking officer that it will be canceld and all charges of my card waive.
                            sir my name is taranjeet singh i hold a add on card o[censored]r bank my card no is [protected] and main card is in the name of baljeet kaur .ur bank people r charging unnecessary charges on the card i have give the check on 21.9.08 and u people r charging late payment fees rs 675 and if i am paying cash u people r charging 50 rupees as fees . on this note i want to cancel my credit card immediatly .

Credit Card — cancelation of credit card

I was holding hsbc credit card no [protected], i have canceled it by giving message but instead of cancelling the card they are sending me monthly bills with service charges etc.please cancell my credit card as early as possible.
                            To the Credit Card Departement.

Myself BALAN PILLAI was using your Credit Card for several times. And I had submitted the letter of Cancellation of credit card. on 28th Feburary 2009. The letter which I had submitted they had marked with stamp as Received ..My Credit Card No. is [protected] & [protected] .And now I had recived a bill of 1, 241/- Rs. Andnew Credit Cards of your ( HSBC Bank) (two new credit cards)..thats's of which I had not applied.

So, please take my letter into consideration. And help me to solve this problem.

Thanking you,

with regards,

BALAN PILLAI.
                            Please cancel my credit card immediately.

Card Details
                            K Nagaraju
                            Card No: [protected]
                            Subject : Request for Cancel HDFC Credit Card with number:[protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

with respect to above subject i am having JetPrivileged TITANIUM HDFC Credit card. I need to cancel this credit card immediately wit out any delay. because i applied for different credit card but i got this card i don't want use this card and i don't want to pay any annual fee for this card. i am requesting you to cancel this card immediately .

Card Details