HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (6336)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I was expecting some funds from my colleague in Switzerland. He has transferred money online on 12.08.2008 from his salary account to my HDFC account, SR Nagar, Hyderabad and to my surprise i haven't received the money till date (Oct 07, 2008). After almost 15working HDFC came back to me saying they need the MT103 to trace where the money is, which i got it from the sender's bank & sent it. Request the relevant authorities to kindly take this up & ensure that i receive my money. please contact me incase you need any further information reg the same.
Annapoorna
Mbl - [protected]
Hi.
One of Buyer at UAE has remmited USD 5000 The advance payments as per the contract on 16.11.2008 to be credited In our HDFC A/C. Gandhidham-Gujarat.
Till date we have not received any credit of the said Remmitance.
HDFC bank is asking for M-109 to search the Amt where it is Lying at this moment.

We request to help us in this matter.

Thanx.

(PLease resolve my problem if any reliable person seen this message or given me any no. or mail address to resolve)

HI Everybody,
    i'm(SAURABHDWIVEDI) [contact no.-[protected]]
    very frustated at the time of writing this mail because HDFC BANK not given my Salary from Two months.I joined HDFC BANK as a CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE on 2nd june, 2008 (as mention on my appointment letter)and i'm working there for two month, i leave my job due to my harrasment by my TEAM LEADER (MOHD. ANEESH).I complained to my senior MR.ZAHEER ABBAS many times but he don't take any action on it, so i leave my job and when i call mr.abbas for my SALARY he says there is no salary for u.

The Manager HDFC Credit Card Division
      Chennai

Ref :Credit Card no [protected]

I would like to bring your kind attention in following issue .
      In my Jul-2008 credit card statement you have debited Rs 56
      as cash processing charge to my payment of cash Rs7100/-
      towards the settlement of bill . I have been using your card for my purchases for last few years, i[censored] verify my statement you could not see any default in my payments. It is un justice and un fare to charge a penalty for remitting cash to settle a bill. Your executive who compelled me to take the card never told me about hidden traps . I would request you to reverse the debit amount charged against me other wise I would like to abandon your card. Excepting a favourable decision from you

Thanking You

T.P Sajeevan
      Mathrubhumi
      Thana
      Kannur
      The Manager HDFC Credit Card Division
      Chennai

Ref :Credit Card no [protected]

I would like to bring your kind attention in following issue .
      According to telephonic discussion of customer care.i have loan
      Rs 30, 000.at that time discussion that my rate of interst is 0.8 per month &
      EMI is 2631.9 per month without any processing charge & no other charge.In
      the letter it also mentioned . But now the main issue is the EMI showing Rs 2656
      which to be paid but how it possible.So please claryfy it as soon as .Because my due date is 22/02/2011.
      So before that it modify.

Thanks & regards
      Himanshu s barik
      mail id-- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      cell-- [protected]

Dear Sir, Recently i applied PL from HDFC Bank New delhi, but my application was rejected. On enquiring regarding the same i was surprised to know that since i had applied for 7 lacks of loan that i am not entiteled to. So far i had never applied for any loan of 7 lacks and till date no body is confirming who had applied on my behalf and by using what all documents.

I any body hels me this regard i will be higly obliged.

Regards Jarnail Singh
        0091-[protected]
        I have applied for pl for 4 week back . till date i am not get my loan amount. Mob:[protected]

SJ
        HDFC Banking loan section is fully fradulent then other banks.

First they shown lower interest rate, and increase interest rates at the time loan taken.

Many in HDFC Loan people, can collect the document & no information about the loan after receiving the documents.

Its very very worst in banking

Recently I applied PL from HDFC Bank in chennai, but my application was rejected. On enquiring regarding the same i was surprised to know that since I had applied for 5 laks of loan that I am not entitled to. So far I had never applied for any loan of 5 laks and till date no body is confirming who had applied on my behalf and by using what all documents.

I any body helps me in this regard, I will be higly obliged.

Santhosh
        dera sir

i live in delhi and my proper regidance jaipur i am work in pc jewellery pvt ltd karol bagh
        my yearly income 1, 50000 so i am immedate 100000 lakh requrement my dad parlisis so
        i am your teram and condaction Agree your pament monthly payment i thought me better
        my profile detalis

name pradeepsharma
        father, name mr sureshkumar
        mothername miss munne devi
        regidance jaipur nera by shahpura right far from 9 km away bishangarh
        office details
        company name pcjewellers pvt ltd karol bagh bank street
        office no [protected]
        ext no 207
        mobile no [protected]
        delhi regidance no [protected]
        post it deparment system developer

I have already given a request to mail me my credit card stmt for the crdt card no [protected], but I am not receiving the stmt from the last two months.

Kindly mail me my stmt in my mail ID

Is there any way we would be able to view hdfc credit card statement in online.
          ICICI has this functionlity.am jus wondering if this is available with hdfc?

----Suresh

This is in continuation of my earlier e-mail where in you are requested to credit an amount of rs.25, 216/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand two hundred and sixteen only). As on date the said amount not yet reversed/credited to my HDFC credit Card No.[protected].

You will appriciate that the amount wrongly debited in to my account is quite high for which immediate action is warranted.And also due the wrong debit I am not able to use the card.A fax of the transaction reversed has been sent. I hope there will be an immediate response there by not compelling me to take any other action.

with regards

(R.SRINIVASAN)

I pay all type dues in my p/loan A/C No.847271 and bank gives "0"balance statement "NO DUES" on dated..15/04/2008 but on that date 06/10/2008 my name in cibil report as a unpay some Rs. So i request you to remove my name from CIBIL
            Credit card no: [protected]
            Settlement Ref no : S 0069207

I had been paid all type dues in my credit card No [protected] by 5 installment as from[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] and[protected] and bank not Given "0"balance statement.and till now you have put me in defaulters list in cibil report as a unpay some Rs. So i request you to remove my name from CIBIL

Kulothungan viswanathan
            Till date i am not getting any replay from bank

Credit card no: [protected]
            Settlement Ref no : S 0069207

Kulothungan viswanathan
            Req; plz Remove my name in de folder regarding HSBC credit card & arrange re fund

Sir

I T .Ratna Raju I applied for credit card few months back and I got a call from courier for receiving the credit card but that time am in out of station because of site transfer due to this I am enable to receive my credit card so that it has been reverted back to your office as per our knowledge I credit card is not yet received but every month i am receiving bills statement etc many times I contacted customer care for solving this problem till date this problem not solved four month back I contacted your bank personal and asked about this. He told to pay an amount of 1000/- for closing of my credit card A/c I paid an amount of 1000/- to your external agent mr Avarachan on 12-01-09
            After sending letter to HSBC they are told to pay balance amount that also paid on 09.07.09 amount of 4760.00
            I have forwarded so many lattés regarding this issue but unable to get a favorable reply from your side you please consider this letter as my last requesting letter if your not response well, till now I am not using HSBC credit card because of I am not getting till please arrange refund to me

So that I humble requesting you to take necessary action regarding this issue
            My card details are given below

Name :RATNA RAJU.T
            E MAIL:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
            YOUR’S TRULY
            RATNA RAJU.T
            Sir

my name is ANKITA SINGH and my PAN CARD no is CNLPS0608E and i had taken credit card from hdfc bank
            and also i have clear all my dues and also received no dues certificate..but still my name appears in cibil and because of this reason
            i am not able to get loan from any bank which is very very inconvenient for me ..please help me out as i am very needy

dear Sir,

i have take a car loan fron HDFC Branch shimla in July2006, and i have forecloser this account in Mar-07, but we have not received the Noc of My loan account, i have talk couple of time to the dealin hand, but we have received no responce, you are requested to please do the some thing . My car loan account no 10429964.

My address is:

Sunil Tanwar
              c/o Chee Na telecom
              Bridge view Hotel,
              The Mall Shimla -171001
              Contact No:+91 [protected]

Refer to subject that we have 1 SB a/c in HDFC Bank Kanpur & before last month the bank has dishouner 2 cheques due to signature differ.Other cheque has been passed with same signature. I think this the funda of get other Income.Pls advice me can I go to leagal case or through RBI.

sandeep gupta
                +91 [protected]
                Dear Mr. Ghosh,
                I am keenly waiting for your earliest solution rooted in your communication through telephone call & e-mail to me.

With best regards
                Mob:[protected]
                HDFC A/C: [protected], Customer Id: 679826
                -----Original Message-----
                From: Joydip.[protected]@hdfcbank.com [mailto:Joydip.[protected]@hdfcbank.com]
                Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 2:33 PM
                To: Ranjit Bandyopadhyay
                Cc: [protected]@hdfcbank.com; Grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com; ParthaPratim.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                Subject: Re: Non clearance of HDFC Cheque to SBI Credit Card & repay the penalty charge of SBI of Rs. 775/-
                Importance: High

Dear Mr. Banerjee

Good Afternoon !

I regret for the delay in resolving your issue . Please provide me some to time to look into this problem and will confirm at the earliest possbily with the solution as well.

With best of the services at all times.

With Best Regards

cc
                <[protected]@hdfcbank.com>, <grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
                Subject

Dear Mr. Joydip Ghosh,

This is in reference to Mr. Satish Makwana from HDFC customer care for requesting me to contact with you for the solution of stop payment of my HDFC cheque (No 056433) to SBI Credit Card and due to that the penalty amount charged (Rs. 775/-) to me. I am very sorry to concern you as from 10th November 2008 to till date HDFC bank is misguiding me for this issue to go into hiding their blunder. I am very much distressed to see how a renowned bank like HDFC authority behaving with a valued customer keeping him a loop of embarrassment for a long time ignoring to come in to solution.

I am requesting you to provide some of your valuable time to read & realize the following summary of mail conversation with HDFC bank. I believe the mistake is done only from HDFC bank check payment authority & my urge is pay back Rs. 775/- which SBI Credit card penalized me for bounce of cheque.

Srl

1.42 PM.
                Do

1st Half
                Visit Salt Lake, Sec-V
                1. Salt Lake, Sec-V Kol branch & check Signature on Terminal without mentioning my Issue 2. Issued another chq. to SBI Lending from other

3:04 PM
                Accept the Issue
                1. Individual contact for chq return is not possible for HDFC 2. Request for Signature checking on issued chq

3:42 PM
                Stop paym request
                Deny verifying Sign. On chq as confirmed about signature, using same sign. For last 20 yrs

12-Nov-08
                9:24 AM
                Ignore stop paym reqst
                Request to stop paym thru HDFC site

12-Nov-08

Dissatisfactory answer from HDFC
                Stop paym thru HDFC site as requested

20-Nov-08
                2:33 PM
                Escalate SBI penalty amt due to HDFC chq. Return of Rs. 775/-
                1. 1st-15th Nov'08 issued 7 chq. 6 cleared with same signature 2. Request for repay me penalty amt to SBI (Rs 775/-)

21-Nov-08
                12:10 PM
                Ask for Date & branch for sign verify on chq.
                Never mentioned signature verified on chq.

21-Nov-08
                4:46 PM
                Mentioned in Srl 3
                1. Signature checking on terminal not on chq. As I confirmed about my own sign.& not shared this issue to branch 2. Ask for return back my stop paym. signed chq & Name, Off address, telephone nos. of HDFC sr. concerned person

SM
                22-Nov-08
                3:55 PM
                HDFC will be returned my CHQ. To SBI Credit Card
                1. Request from HDFC to check the same with SBI 2. Starting from DAY1 they are asking questions, taking the info from me & diverting it to confusion area 3. This time HM is out by SM from grievance cell & request to talk with JG through mail

JG, Copy to: HM, SM
                24-Nov-08
                1:55 PM
                Whether HDFC is repaying Rs. 775/- to me/SBI Card?
                1. Request for answer in YES/NO 2. As Legal & MEDIA are ready to help me for justice 3. Attached SBI defaulter letter

Srl

Customer Service [[protected]@hdfcbank.com]

JG
                Joydip Ghosh
                Joydip.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

I am ready to share with you along with all documents as a proof of above mentioned information in any of your branch at Kolkata, preferably Salt Lake Sector V from Monday to Friday/ Golpark branch on Saturday, according to our negotiable date & time frame.

With warm regards

Mob:[protected]
                A/c: [protected], Customer Id: 6798262
                sir i have submitted cheque 055861 on 17th march at salt lake sector V college more branch but i have not received payment, they rejected cheque, and the spelling was ray instead of roy, so i filled indemnity form, still rejected, please see where the problem is, i got proper payment previous month from focus of bangalore, is it problem from ur end or them please let me know at [protected], anupam roy acc no [protected], nobody responding from bank or customer care

Anupam Roy

RESPECTED SIR
                  I M A CUSTOMER OF HDFC BANK LTD, BRANCH KHARAR, PUNJAB.
                  I SUBMITTED A FORM TO MAKE FIXED DEPOSIT OF 45000 RS ON 11TH SEPT.
                  I GAVE A CHECK WHICH WAS CLEARED ON 13 TH SEPT AND THE AMOUNT CAME IN TO MY A/C NO [protected] WITH HDFC BANK, KHARAR.
                  BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY FD AND THE AMOUNT IS STILL LYING IN MY ACCOUNT.THE BANK
                  EXECUTIVE CONSOLED ME TO PROCESS IT BUT NO RE[censored]
                  AS I VISITED THRICE TO BRANCH FOR THE ABOVE SAID PURPOSE.
                  WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF INTEREST ON THE AMONUT IF IT WOULD BEEN TIMELY PROCESSED(FD INTEREST IS 10% PER ANNUM)
                  KINDLY GIVE ME EXPLANATION AND COMPENSATION FOR HARRASSMENT.
                  UR TRUELY
                  AMIT KUMAR MEHTA
                  PLEASE HDFC BANK KHARAR, I HAVE REQUEST TO U .WHEN I SEND MONEY AND TAKE OUT MONEY FROM UR BANK OR ANY ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT NO [protected], JUST INFORM ME ON MY E-MAIL ID .makhan.[protected]@gmail.com.I HOPE U R GIVE ME GOOD RESPONSE.
                  sir
                  I am santanu loan information

Dear Sir

I had taken personal loan from HDFC BANK . Please find the lawyer notice to HDFC bank with case details as follows:

*****************************************************************************

Shankar Sheth Road,
                    Seven Love Chowk,
                    Pune-411042.

Sirs,
                    Under the instructions of my client, Mr. Sanjib Maity, R/at – Flat No. 502, Dafoddils, Gulmohar City, Kharadi, Pune-411014, I hereby address you the notice without prejudice to my client’s legal rights, as under:-
                    1) My client has taken a personal loan of Rs.2, 00, 000/-, from your Bank, in the month of December 2007. The agreed Equated Monthly Installment (E.M.I.) payable by my client was of Rs.5, 719/- to be repaid in 48 months. My client has repaid you Rs.25, 000/-, as on 13/09/2008, vide repayment receipt No. 11966483 dated 14/8/2008 and No. 11790307 dated 13/09/2008.
                    2) My client’s parents, grand father and grand mother met with a serious car accident at Bhadrak (Orissa State) on 27/12/2007 and my client lost his parents and grand parents, due to this accident. This has caused a great irreparable loss to my client and has disturbed his peace of mind. My client was away from Pune for about 3 months, to attend all the religious functions of his deceased parents. In the process, my client was unable to repay the loan amount, as per agreed E.M.I.
                    3) My client has already explained this situation to your Recovery Officer, and has promised that he will be updating all the repayment upto the period of September, 2008. Inspite of this promise, it is surprising to note that you have ceased my client’s Salary Account No. [protected], maintained at your bank at Kalyaninagar Branch, Pune. Not only that, but your officials have ceased my client’s September 2008 salary of Rs.21, 937/- and his account is showing debit balance of Rs.200/-.
                    4) My client has no any other source of income than his salary. Under such circumstances, if my client’s salary account is ceased and his total salary is forfeited towards repayment of loan, he will be unable to maintain himself and his wife. Please note that your high handed action to cease the salary account and the total salary of my client is illegal, unwarranted and against the provisions of law.
                    5) In view of this, my client hereby instructs you that his salary account be released and he may please be allowed to operate the account, within seven days from receipt of this notice, under confirmation to him. In case of default, my client will be constrained to initiate the legal action against you, at proper Forum, the costs and consequences of which you will have to bear and you will be responsibe for the same, which may please be noted.
                    6) The notice charges of this Notice of Rs.2, 000/- is to be borne by you.

Place: Pune.
                    ( M. D. Dharmadhikari )
                    Advocate

HDFC Bank Personal Loan — Seizure of salary account funds and entire salary

Dear All

Please find my laywer notice as follows, which has been sent to HDFC bank.

Dharmadhikari M. D.

Shankar Sheth Road,
                    Seven Love Chowk,
                    Pune-411042.

Sirs,
                    1) My client has taken a personal loan of Rs.2, 00, 000/-, from your Bank, in the month of December 2007. The agreed Equated Monthly Installment (E.M.I.) payable by my client was of Rs.5, 719/- to be repaid in 48 months. Your bank loan disbursement officer had said verbally that ROI would be charged 14% P.a and he has taken signature on blank loan agreement stating that there official will fill the same, However from your bank official on januaury we came to know that ROR is 17% instaed of 14% as mentioned verbally, we had already sent you NOTICE on 05th Feb 2008, 08th April 2008, 15th May 2008 and 12th August 2008. However, My client has repaid you Rs.25, 000/-, as on 13/09/2008, vide repayment receipt No. 11966483 dated 14/8/2008 and No. 11790307 dated 13/09/2008 apart from ONE ECS which has been deducted on 5th January 2008 from my client CITIBANK ACCOUNT.
                    6) The notice charges of this Notice of Rs.2, 000/- is to be borne by you.

Place: Pune.
                    Date : 04/10/2008 ( M. D. Dharmadhikari )
                    Advocate
                    Great, you have done the right thing .The banks should be responsible enough to be a little human .
                    Hi i m kamal singh panwar
                    my accounts is in your bank
                    and i need helf from you i have sum fincial problam
                    and i want only 200.000 r.s
                    if you want to give that
                    contact me [protected]

I faked by HDFC Bank. I got an offer latter with HDFC credit card monthly statement on dated 23/08/2008 . This is provided by ava merchandiging. they offered if i bought one product then i got one louis watch free and price will be diducted by my credit card on monthly EMI basis. I ordered one product ( Citole watch). HDFC/AVA confirmed my order SMS on dated 27.08.08 and promise me, I will get product within fourteen days. Amount has been diducted from my credit card. Till today (24.9.08) I got my watch with free gift. I am doubting that Louis Watch given as free gift is a [censored] product. I gave my e-mail but they have not replied. I hope Ava is a forge company better word is 420 but HDFC also do this practices. I could not belive that.
                      Please help me in this regards and suggest me what should I do.

This is Anurag Agarwal; I have been a customer of your bank from last 10 years. All my family accounts are with your bank...
                        Dear sir/madam,
                        This is S.PRAKASH KUMAR from Trichy, Tamilnadu. Still i have not received my PF Settlement from company....
                        i am a holder hdfc credit card no.[protected] and deposited all my dues except the insurance premium payment (smart...
                        Hello, Sir/madam,
                        we aknowledge receipt of an amount of Rs.20000/- by cheque no. 392241 dt 20/05/2008,
                        br...
                        Hdfc Bank Cr. Card Is A Very Worest CArd.
                        They Can Not Provide Least Primary Services To The Customers.
                        They...

My Name is Puneet Dhandharia, I have an salary account in HDFC bank. I received a salary of Rs 42711.00 for the month of May 08 & was dirctly credited to my HDFC account by my company.

After receiving the salary i removed some 15k from it & few ECs has also cleared, but suddenly one day when i required some amount of money for my wifes medical check up the account started showing -50 Rs in my account.

when i checked up with the bank they rudely told that they have blocked my salary account against my credit cards due with out even informing me.

Also the credit card customer care started abusing me on the same, when i informed that i have done a settlement for the credit card dues & i m regularly paying it but they didnt even listened to me.

As its fact that one should not have any account in any banks as they are cheater, People like us who work the whole month & work hard to earn and such banks they take benefit from us.

I m very unhappy. as we made the banks for our security but now the security itself is a hazzard to our life.

I will go to the consumer court for the same lets see whether the they will help me or they will also react in the same way.

Please help me i m a poor men.

Puneet Dhandharia
                        To:
                        [protected]@moneycontrol.com
                        Cc:
                        customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

below mai likhe gaye mail ke baare maii m Praful nath purohitaaj mere pass HDFC CREDIT CARD ki branch Indore se phone aaya Mr. Pawan ka ki prafulji aapka Credit card ka payment bakaya hai mere dwara poochchne par unhone bataya ki aapka pura loan ab 18000=00 se above ho gaya hai, poochchne par bataya ki wo to HDFC BANK ka rule hai ki auto payment kaat liya jata hai or nahi to aapko cheq bounce hone ke liye amount bharna hi padta hai mere baar baar application dene par bhi ye bola gaya ki aapke signature milan nahi kar rahe hai, HDFC BANK mai jab mera diya hua cheq barabar saamne wali party ke account mai deposit ho raha hai to ye bolna ki mere signature mailan nahi karte hai ye ek dam fake hai or mere ko harras kiya ja raha hai or Mr. Pawan ka bolna tha ki aap difaulter ho gaye hai to mera ye bolna hai ki mere ko difaulter banane mai HDFC BANK ka prosess hai, jab maine Mr. Pawan ko bola tau unka jawab Tha ki ye late fee or auto payment HDFC BANK ke rule hai jo ki aapko folow karne hi padenge, mere zyada jor dene par Mr. pawan ne bola ki mai 4000=00 Rs adjust kar sakta hoo or ab aapko kewal 14000= ka hi payment karna hai, iska sidha matlab hai ki jab customer care ka employee 4000=00 Rs adjust kar sakta hai bank ke rule ke khilaf ja ke matlab ye hi galat amount bana ke vasool karte hai jiska ki bank in logo ko commision deti hai, nahi to customercare ka ek employee 4000 Rs ko kaise rule ke khilaf ja kar adjust kar sakta hai mai pehredaar aapki awaj se ye gujarish karta hoo ki is mamle ki wo dekh rekh kare or mera jo bhi amount illigal tarike se cut kiya gaya hai usko mere account mai deposit karwane ke liye HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENET par dabaw banaye.ThanksPraful nath Purohit109 arawali apptt near ajanta talkies road, Ratlam M.Pmobile [protected],[protected]

Respected sir, mera naam arvind nath purohit hai or maine hdfc bank se silver credit card liya tha jis mai mujhe 15, 000=00 rs ki limit dee gayee thi jisko ki maine loan ke liye kaam mai liya or mujhe ye loan 24 month mai jama karna tha. meri 900 pm instalment huee jo ki mai lagatar jama karwa raha tha ho sakta hai ki 1ya 2 month mai jama nahi karwa paya is ke baad inhone kabhi 1800 rs to kabhi 2900 rs kabhi 3909 rs is tarah ki instalment ke letter bhejne start kar diye or ki bhi help line wale se baat karo to bolte hai ki late fee 500 rs hai cheq bounce hua hai uske 500 rs hai or ye rs ham aapke account mai se recover kar lete hai or cheq bounce bata kar per month 2600 se kam ki instalment ka letter nahi de rahe hai jab ham puchchte hai ki itni rs ki instalment kaise ho gayee to court ki dhamki dete hai mera bhai jisko poliyo hai usne bhi is se credit card se loan liya tha usne bhi ek baar 2000 or ek baar direct 6000 fir ek baar 750 rs ek baar 900 ka payment kiya hai uska abhi due balance 15000+1892 rs due bata rakha hai to aakhir ye itna rupee gaye kaha aisa konsa loan hota hai jis mai 15000 to balance hi rahe or baki sab rs interest mai cut kar liye jaye mai aapko ham dono bhaiyo ke credit card no. bhej raha hoo please aap is matter ko solve kare nahi to ham dono ko bahut loss ho raha hai. ab ye pata lag gaya hai ki is bank ka itna profit kaise bad raha hai.Arvind nath purohit credit card no.[protected] ye silver card hai.Praful nath purohit credit card no.[protected] ye bhi silver card hai. dono card par[protected] ka loan liya gaya hai. RegardsArvind nath purohitPraful nath purohitmobile-[protected], [protected], aravali apptt near ajanta hotelRatlam
                        my self vipin kaushik i have made a new credit card of hdfc bank but after 3 days i have received a message on my mobile from hdfc bank that is your bajaj alliance policy is delivered at your postal address and policy premium is deducted from your credit card. it is totally without my information. i call to customer care and told them that i dont want bajaj alliance policy pls cancelled it .but i have no positive responce from there.

but i cant quite now...

NOTE :- I go to consumer court for that case
                        I have a salary Ac in HDFC bank, And I denied for Bajaj Aliance Insurance policy through Bank, Now I have a message in My mobile Your credit card has been debited for Bajaj Aliance Insurance, You will receive policy shortly.What do u mean my This.

This complaint is against the bank credit card division .
                          The complaint is specifically against the collection department of hdfc credt cards.

I took a card 2 years ago with a withdrawl limit of just 25000 including the cash limit.

The payment were regular from my end till 1 yr and 6 months., but after that I noticed that even paying extra instead of the minimum amount mentioned the principal amount keept increasing.
                          For eg. the last payment made by me was 2400 / and at that time the principal amount was 28000, ( OVERLIMIT), and secondlty when i received the next statement to my astonishment the amount had become 30, 150/-.
                          The irony is that I had called the call center to block my card immediately since I though it was stolen. But later I found the card, and the customer service did not remove the block saying that my outstanding amount was too high.
                          I have not used this card for more than 9 months now and even fafter the payments made which i know would have summed up to 32, 000/- atleast, my pricipal amount still stands at 30, 150/-
                          I stoped payment when the bank started sendig third party collections although I was regular with my payments and had excedd the amount way beyond I had used from the credit card.
                          The third party name "ViKAS ASSOCIATES" start sending collecyion boys at my resudence and they used all kinds of abusive language one can know. A few days say arround 25 days ago, the frequency of the guy comming for collection has increased from one per day to 7 times in a single day, and every time they come in a different pair.
                          I there fore have decied to lodge a formal complaoint agaisnt the third party collection agency "VIKAS ASSOCIATES' and drag HDFC bank to cout because of the abusive email sent by an HDFC employee himself working with the collections department.
                          That's the right thing to do
                          IWANT THE AGENCY FOR PAYMENT COLLECTION PROCESS. kINDLY TELL ME THE DETAILS...
                          Respected Sir /Madam
                          I got credit card from Hdfc bank in Delhi Branch which limit is 75000 may issued in on my mausi address 317 /14 vasundhara vaishali I got adefautl in these bank my mentality is not awrong think regarding pay them.Now my permanent address in meerut 755/1 Tilak road meerut -250001
                          Please inform to collection agency in meerut collect a money on my parental house
                          Gunjan
                          Respected Sir /Madam
                          Gunjan
                          I completely agree with this. I left the country 5 years ago. At the time i had a 0 balance and did not cancel my card as i was not sure if i would need it. Once abroad someone used my card in mumbai and even after several complaints hdfc did not bother to cancel my card. In return they started sending people to my parents home in a totally different city who were rude and disrespectful. I ended up paying for a bill that was not mine and cure these to rot in hell.. [censored] [censored]s.
                          I contact the HDFC bank again, as per the COMMENT POSTED by the HDFC bank, but again no reply from the, HDFC bank is in a habit of making people suffer, this is not the only case, while going through the reviews of the people on different forums, they have done this to lot of people.

HDFC replied they will get back to me within 2 business days, however i haven't received any reply from its been 6 days, even i contact them again, but as usual, HDFC bank don't believe in replying to the consumers, they only have 1 reply that is system generated email to let us know they will get back to us but they don't, i am also attaching the screen shot of HDFC reply and after this automated reply, they never bothered to reply again.

i would urge people to contact me, so together we can file a classified action law suit against the HDFC for the harassment they have caused to lot of people, this might be a start from our end to make sure people don't suffer due the harassment that they might face in dealing with HDFC bank in future.

if anybody would like to reach me, they can contact me at puneet.[protected]@gmail.com

i will be more than happy to work with you all, as i have already hire a lawyer to prepare the law suit against HDFC bank.

I had taken a credit card with HDFC [silver] with a credit limit of 25000/-including the cash withdrwal.
                            I have been a regular paymaster for one year.
                            But by the end of 2007 ; the outstanding amt which had never crossed 25000/-...should me an outstanding of 34, 553/-

After seeing the statement, J immediatly blocked the card.

I have paid 22000 till date but the outstanding amount or the settlement amount has now become around 40, 000

The worst part the started sending 3rd party collection agency...that have been using abusive language and even talk in threating manner, and also have now started giving threatjng emails...

Puneet Uppal
                            In this we should keep the help of police & keep them in prisons with physically Toucher & use 3rd degree on them, never leave such type of Raskels.
                            Puneet
                            I would suggest you to contact MACCAAN ( Moment against credit collection agony and Nuisance ). This organisation is formed to liberate the people from the multinational banks collection harassment .

They deal with all kinds o[censored]nsecured /secured loans and help the common layman to come out of the credit clutches.
                            Pls visit the website :www.maccaan.com for further information on this .

This looks like a boon to the people who are stuck on the hands of the international banks for cards/loans .

On Jan 2008, I applied for home loan in HDFC, (Shahunagar, Chinchwad, Pune).
                              I got a confirmation from HDFC for amount 15 Lacs.
                              I kept on searching home in pune and unfortunately I didnt find the desired home. Now, I have changed my plan because of some personal reason and asked HDFC to refund my amount which was paid for or as a processing amount (Rs. 5432).
                              On the same day I was told that the amount will be refunded back to you and only Admin charges will be deducted, which are very much nominal. They told me that only 700 Rs will be deducted.
                              Today I got the cheque and I found that they have deducted Rs.2000. I asked them the reason but they didn't tell me the reason. They wrote on one paper that the deduction amount is approximate 2000 Rs. and the reason is education tax and cess tax. I know the amount for which I wish to blame on them is very smalll. But, money does matter and a consumer have a right to know the rule for which they resisted me.
                              Could you please help me to get the justice.