HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Dhule, Maharashtra
HDFC Bank calls it as no one bank in private sector but it is very bad on the side of employees.employees compel to sit till late night they close their systems early arould 5.30 to 6.30 but employees work till 9.00.
can't HR track it through CC tv installed at every branch?

My humble request to HR head Mandeep maitra to stop this harrasment.
hr. . .are you joking. .. hr is puppet. ..
main aap sabko ye btaana chahta hu ki hdfc bank apne employees ko holiday wale din bhi bulaata hai just because of sales pressure. late sitting yaha hmesha hoti hai, , kal bhi kuch branches aa rehi hain jabki kal chhutti hai 05/dec/2014 guru nanak dev ke janamdin ki. main aapko ye request karta hu ki aap hdfc and other pvt sectror banks ka sting operation kare for example ludiana and jalandhar branches ka. and pls take strict action le.

M
    Anand, Gujarat
    My self Manoj Kumar Jha, worked with hbl global pvt.ltd my employee code is M10847 my cost code is 5059...

Respected Sir,
    I Pinky H Bhatia worked in HDFC Bank Ltd, Ulhasnagar Branch, Thane District. as a CSE in CANI Team, Emp. Code is CP06925 from 05/06/2008 to 15/11/2008.But still yet I had not received my Relieving Letter and PF A/C No.I complaint many times to Sales Manager, But Only settlement of salary was done.I had not received some part amount of my incentives also i.e. Rs 8, 000/- and PF also.I had already submitted my resignation letter to Head Office, Ambika Mills, Senapatti Bappatmarg Road, Lowerparel, Mumbai.
    Now I am Married and shifted to UAE, Abu Dhabi.Now how I will get all my pending due amount? Even I don't know that My pending Nov, 08 Month salary which was deposited on 02 Aug, 09 in my salary account, How I will withdraw that amount?, Because I am not in my native city and country.
    Please help me out, Sir
    I am always thankful of you.
    Thanking You,
    Yours Faithfully,
    Pinky H Bhatia.
    Respected Sir,

My self Harit Ahuja worked in HDFC Bank Ltd, Delhi. Emp. Code is H1178 from 11/08/2006 to 15/07/2009.But inspite of n no of reminders i have not received my pf amount from the pad department yet. Even they are replying on my mails also.

Please help me out

I am always thankful of you.

Harit Ahuja

Credit Card No.[protected]
      br...

R
      Delhi, Delhi
      The person calling for collection is using foul langauage and asking me to change my husband as i cannot make payments or beg on the streets for the same the person calling from HDFC is Mr. HARPREET and a female friend of his the numbers from which i am reciving calls are[protected], 43145300. 43145000, 66219091, [protected],
      i agree my check got bounced is this the scene if payments get delayed i intially asked them to relaxe and talk but after repeated efforts when i got no response i came to their level, but is it that if your checks get bounced come to me but is this the way to do things
      And these male and females hired by HDFC are very sure that lodge my complaint on any platform it wont matter to me.

i will keep abusing you and hitting your personnel life like how you earn how to sell urself and earn or beg and many more things

WAT IS THE SOLUTION to all this?
      my name is Sanjeev, and i too am a victim of this haressment being done by the bank employees (recovery agents) of hdfc, pune. the matter has of late become so bad that these people have begun harresing my mother who lives alone in another state and is a senior citizen, having major health concerns. i simply wish to resolve this matter at my earliest, however, the bank guys are not ready to come to setttle my payments, this inspite of the fat that i pay regularly. wonder when this will end?

I'd opted for the Two wheeler loan from HDFC Bank Hyderabad and the executive who contact me was Lokesh. I gave him all my papers and my loan got approved but I wanted to take the bike after 1 week of the date my loan got approved becuase for some reason I had to go to outstation for some emergency work. But after coming back to my city I'm trying to reach out to this executive but his mobile is switch off and when i tried to contact to customer care then first day they just note down in their system that they will contact someone internally, probably sales manager or so who would contact me in 24 hours. But ever after 24 hours there was no call or any single revert. When I again tried to reach out those guys they said that your request has noted down and we are working it. I want to know how much time they need to work on such a request which only require coordination internally. They guys are just messed up with their systems and issues and in the end who is getting the pain, a Customer, whom they trying to acquire by using any hook and crook.

I would like to advise here that if you can't handle such a big customer database they don't go for new customer first try to satisfy the concern of your existing customer otherwise they will also leave out.

Thanks.
        -Abhishek
        sir i have saving in your bank on 63, nsc bose road tollygunge ( malancha cinema compound ) which i am open on july 2009 my a/c no is [protected] person who will open my account he told me that this account is zero balanceaccount person name is Das Babu Bharti your senior sales officer of that branch .so i will not deposit any money to my account i use my account when i need after that u will cut my nearest 1000 rs for average quterly balance .one things that i will give one cheque to lic in january month i also deposit the amount that cheque will be cleared but after deposit u will cut 6to 7 hundred rs for aqb so that my cheque will be bounced and lic will be charged rs 160 . so my q is that why you all guide the people illigealy i will be very much oblige i[censored] will take a quick action on this matter. sir i also one more problem that i also open one recrring accont of 500 on that i will deposit 1000 rs but i will not get any certificate of that reccuring deposit

J
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I was promised by one Mr. Sanjay of HDFC BANK LTD that I will be able to open a current account in HDFC Bank Ltd in Mumbai...
          Hello
          I have salary account with HDFC.As I went for further education in USA.After about 9 months I realized that...

V
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          I have taken HDFC card. There is a overdue of two months payment. One lady without telling her name even when I informed that payment will be made in a couple of days, talked in rude and objectionale manner with me, to my office receptionist and my wife at residence on[protected] at 15.23 hours. My wife and office receptionist is noway concerned with my overdue. Her phone no. [protected].

R/Sir,
            I, ashish jindal am holding hdfc long term equity fund –growth of 1400 units, FOLIO NO-2709348/71. I...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
            iam using hdfc credit card from march 2008, and i have lost my card in November 2008 and i have not received another the card since then and with repeated requests they were not sending the statement to my residence, but collection department will call me only after the due date and harass me for the payment and after the payment they promise me with the statement and card will be issued at earliest but they have not done so till now, but as i refused the payment for last two months and asked for the settlement of card, they told me i have got settlement for Rs-19780 for 8 emi's when i asked for statement they refused and blocked my saving account with amount of RS-24000.AS i tried calling them several times they are not willing to respond to my grievance, iam worried as i have loan to be cleared every month and they put unbearable fines.
            Sir, please help me, as these people are really inhuman

thanking you
            S.Rajendra prasad
            What prevents HDFC BANK to forward the mail to the ID mentioned and mark the copy to the consumer and ensure that the problem is resolved.
            Today we are in technology world, were all information is available in a jiffy.

Wake up HDFC BANK, act smart and act swiftly, let us move towards resolving issue not beat round the bush.

M
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              i am manjunath who was using HDFC credit card .actually i have a salary account in the same bank n they offered me a credit...
              P
              Hello Sir,

This is Priyadarshini Selvaraj, i was a hdfc customer having an account as well as a credit card...
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              i am employee in hdfc bank pl code S25176...
              V
              Jalandhar, Punjab
              I am vinod kumar choudhary; I am an existing savings account customer in hdfc bank for past 3 years... And also...
              B
              Pune, Maharashtra

I tranfer money from indian HDFC BANK to australian WEST PACK BANK Ac to my brother for education...

delhi, Delhi
              Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks !

I have worked with you from 30th june 2008 till 17th june 2009. I have sent my all PF documents to you So I Requested You to Recieve them And credited my PF in my Bank Account.My Name Is Sachin Madan And My Code Is S29281.
              Waiting 4 ur Possitive response !

Regards !
              Sachin Madan
              S29281
              Ph No :- [protected]

AUTO LOAN DEPARTMENT (ITO, DELHI) — THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS !

THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS !
              Hi. i am Sachin Madan My emp code is (S29281.)
              I have informed you about my pending salary which have come in my account due to your cooperation. I am very Extremely thankful to you. I have Not Got My Relieving Letter Nor Provident fund. So Please Favour Me. my Email Id is [protected]@yahoo.com. Waiting For Your possitive Response.
              your's faithfully
              SACHIN MADAN
              (S29281)
              (M) [protected]

R
                New Delhi, Delhi
                dear sir /madam
                i had service the hdfc bank for eleven month from the date of 25th march 2008 to feburary 2009
                during this period my pay is rs. 7000. in which company cut the maount rs.560 from my pay on behalf of
                gpf amount . after releving the job i applied for my gpf in june 2009 for my gpf amount but till now company not given my gpf . please help me giving my gpf

my name is - Raj kumar
                my company office is - cd blok pitampura delhi-110034 near power house
                my service id is -CR11363
                my account is [protected]

thanks for receiving fof compaint
                shubham srivastava to aditya.puri, Saneka.Nair, settlement.CSE., Sandeep.Rathod, support, pkp.shreykar, rti, laborweb, hrd.ministry, tanushree.agni., india.sales, bpo.imo, rahul.singh, ramanand.k
                show details Feb 9 (1 day ago)

I would like to inform you that I Shubham Kumar Srivastava Employee
                Code-CS18861 have worked in HDFC BANK Ghaziabad branch as A Contract
                Sales Executive (CSE) from 16th June 2008 to 20th December 2008.I have
                resigned dully on 20th of December 2008 and submitted my resignation
                to The Sales Manager Mr.Rakesh Bhatnagar which was duly ACCEPTED on
                the same day.ie-20 DEC-2008.
                But due to NON FORWARDING OF RESIGNATION by Mr. Rakesh at that time I
                was finally releived with the effective date of 12-march 2009 after a
                long follow up last month on10th dec 2009 (which is still not confirmed by HDFC BANK )DUE TO EFFORTS OF Mr.Sandeep Rathod.
                The amount of Rs-26352 and Rs-6000 respectively was credited in my
                salary account on 17-MARCH 2009.When I received the amount I assumed
                it to be my full and final amount and fund amount.For the amount of Rs
                6000-the source of amount written in the bank statement is NOTICE PAY
                REIMBURSEMENT which confirms my status of leaving the company on
                20-dec 2008.I think it is FULL AND FINAL AMOUNT and is given only to
                those employees who have duly resigned from the organisation.

Due to this irresponsible and unethical behaviour I HAVE BEEN TERMINATED IN MY NEW JOB IN TCS R SERVE-INDIA.GURGAON.

I GOT TO KNOW ALL THIS WHEN TCS MADE A VERIFICATION CHECK FROM HDFC BANK.

I have been informed by my new company that HDFC CONFIRMS the BANK STATEMENT which I produced was wrong.

Why was my resignation which was duly accepted by the sales manager was not forwarded to hr dept in the first place.

TCS CLAIMED THAT I RECEIVED THE UNPAID AMOUNT FROM (DEC-MARCH)

They think it is regular salary but it is not.

I received a consolidated amount, it was credited due to absconding status.

Why I received that amount when i have given my resignation .

IN ADDITION WHY I RECEIVED THE NOTICE PAY REIMBURSEMENT AMOUNT WHICH IS WRITTEN IN THE BANK STATEMENT SENT BY HDFC BANK.

WHY BOTH AMOUNT WERE GIVEN TO ME AT THE SAME TIME.

BUT WHY I WAS ABSCONDED WHEN I HAVE ALREADY LEFT THE CO. ON 20-DEC 2008.

Why no body is accepting the fault made by HDFC BANK.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS ISSUE.

WHAT WAS MY FAULT IN THIS WHOLE MISHAPPENING.

MY CAREER HAS BEEN RUINED.

HRD AND RTI DEPT- please advise what are legal options available for me.

Is accepted copy of resignation is a proof of evidence in the court.

Please advise-HRD MINISTRY AND RTI DEPT.

Sir Aditya I am attaching the following enclosures for your reference-:

1-ACCEPTED COPY OF RESIGNATION

2-BANK STATEMENT WHICH I RECEIVED FROM HDFC BANK THROUGH MAIL.(PASWORD FOR OPENING BANK STATEMENT[protected]

3-RELEIVING LETTER ISSUED.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND ADVISE ASAP.

Shubham Srivastava

226K View Download

MR[1][1][1]. SHUBHAM KUMAR SRIVASTAVA[protected].pdf
                37K View as HTML Download

Sir Aditya,

Please look into the matter urgently.

Tcs e serve intl ltd has given me 3 last days to solve it out.

Please make a way out for releiving me from 20th december 2008 as I have given my resignation in the branch to Mr. Rakesh Bhatnagar on 20th Dec
                2008 and Rakesh accepted the resignation on the same day and gave me the resignation acceptance copy to me which I have attached in my previous
                mail.

Have somebody asked Rakesh about it.Is he denying the fact that he accepted it on the same day and gave me a copy of the same.

Mr. Mohit (team leader) at that time was present there at the time of my resign on 20th dec 2008.

Please ask Mr.Sandeep Rathod Hr mumbai. Is he denying the fact that all this mistake happened due to non forwarding of resignation by Mr. Rakesh.

Please ask Mohit Sir ([protected]).He also gave me a zerox of resignation copy from the hdfc branch in september last-2009 which I submitted to the new hr in tcs gurgaon.

THE MAIN COPY OF RESIGNATION IS STILL PRESENT IN HDFC BANK GHAZIABAD AS Mr. Mohit gave me the zerox copy of the same in sep-2009.

How can an individual be terminated when already he has given his resignation.

I did my duties but forwarding of resignation was not under my control.

Please tell me what is my fault in all???????????

Why I am being punished???????????????

Have I done something wrong or a crime as such by working in hdfc bank for 6 months.

I have got only last 3 days after that I have no other option but to search for some legal solutions.

HRD, LABOUR & RTI DEPT PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP.

Please Investigate ASAP

Shubham

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                From: shubham srivastava <shubham.[protected]@gmail.com>
                Date: Feb 9, 2010 7:29 PM
                Subject: Knowing why i was terminated in the first place
                To: aditya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, Saneka.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, settlement.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, Sandeep.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, [protected]@hdfc.com, shubham.[protected]@gmail.com
                Cc: pkp.[protected]@nic.in, [protected]@india.gov.in, [protected]@nic.in, hrd.[protected]@india.com, "garima.[protected]@tcs.com" <tanushree.[protected]@citi.com>, india.[protected]@tcs.com, bpo.[protected]@tcs.com, rahul.[protected]@citi.com, ramanand.[protected]@citi.com

- Show quoted text -

I would like to inform you that I Shubham Kumar Srivastava Employee
                Code-CS18861 have worked in HDFC BANK Ghaziabad branch as A Contract
                Sales Executive (CSE) from 16th June 2008 to 20th December 2008.I have
                resigned dully on 20th of December 2008 and submitted my resignation
                to The Sales Manager Mr.Rakesh Bhatnagar which was duly ACCEPTED on
                the same day.ie-20 DEC-2008.
                But due to NON FORWARDING OF RESIGNATION by Mr. Rakesh at that time I
                was finally releived with the effective date of 12-march 2009 after a
                The amount of Rs-26352 and Rs-6000 respectively was credited in my
                salary account on 17-MARCH 2009.When I received the amount I assumed
                it to be my full and final amount and fund amount.For the amount of Rs
                6000-the source of amount written in the bank statement is NOTICE PAY
                REIMBURSEMENT which confirms my status of leaving the company on
                20-dec 2008.I think it is FULL AND FINAL AMOUNT and is given only to
                those employees who have duly resigned from the organisation.

I GOT TO KNOW ALL THIS WHEN TCS MADE A VERIFICATION CHECK FROM HDFC BANK.

TCS CLAIMED THAT I RECEIVED THE UNPAID AMOUNT FROM (DEC-MARCH)

They think it is regular salary but it is not.

I received a consolidated amount, it was credited due to absconding status.

Why I received that amount when i have given my resignation .

WHY BOTH AMOUNT WERE GIVEN TO ME AT THE SAME TIME.

BUT WHY I WAS ABSCONDED WHEN I HAVE ALREADY LEFT THE CO. ON 20-DEC 2008.

Why no body is accepting the fault made by HDFC BANK.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS ISSUE.

WHAT WAS MY FAULT IN THIS WHOLE MISHAPPENING.

MY CAREER HAS BEEN RUINED.

HRD AND RTI DEPT- please advise what are legal options available for me.

Is accepted copy of resignation is a proof of evidence in the court.

Please advise-HRD MINISTRY AND RTI DEPT.

Sir Aditya I am attaching the following enclosures for your reference-:

1-ACCEPTED COPY OF RESIGNATION

3-RELEIVING LETTER ISSUED.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND ADVISE ASAP.

Shubham Srivastava
                Sir, my name rajneesh kumar srivastava hai maine relieving latter ke liye aur f&f pf satalement ke liye request bheja hai .mere Sm Vishal mishra parashar ne bhi wahi request kiya but abhi tak koi respance nahi aaya hai .please Releiving later aur f&f pf clear karne ki kripa kare. Releiving later mere e-mail par bhejene ki kripa kare .Mera emp id-Cr14237 old salry ac[protected] New ac [protected] pod n. J64137642

D
                  Hyderabad, Telangana

My credit card is used by some unknown person.When i paid my last bill(of amount 5, 000 rupees) in the...

Delhi, Delhi
                  I have a HDFC Credit card No [protected] on which I had done a settlement last year but inspite of make the full payment against it ( extra amount being paid), I recieved a call from there Delhi representative Mr. Hitesh that to get the final settlement letter, I need to pay Rs 2000 and I would get the settlement letter by mail in 2 days time. Even in the month of May 2009, they holded my Rs 9000/- in HDFC Saving account and debited it against credit card payment. This time it was a confirmed commitment made by him on 27th July 2009 and I without believing his words, I got the recording done on my mobile for every conversation made with him. When contacted him after 3 days, he told me that it is under process and I would get it any time. On 7th Aug 2009, I had a heated argument with him where he denied any commitment made to him and told me the settlement letter cannot be made and I need to pay Rs. 36000/-. Now I have decided to file a FIR against him with Police and a complaint against the bank at Consumer court.

I want to ask the respective authorities, Is it correct on there part that they will charge the customer by any means.

I hope I can get a response from these guys either way.

Anil Khera

Credit Card — for the settlement letter of hdfc credit card

hi sir my self cp gupta from gwalior(m.p.) i dont get settlement letter from your side instead of paying full settlement amount. due to this reason i m facing some short of problem in banking works so kindly issue my settlement letter .i have two credit cards one is mine and another is of my wife named mrs.Sudha gupta
                  our credit card no. are cp gupta- [protected]
                  sudha gupta-[protected]
                  kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible