HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (6519)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

S
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am Sameer Kumar kurrey.I had a salary account with HDFC bank. They have hold my salary of December month saying that employer has requested to hold this even after that was credited in my account. It is showing in my account but it is not available for withdrawal. It has been 7 months and there is no action initiated by neither bank nor my employer. Bank is also giving interest in this amount. I am very much troubled. kindly suggest what action should I take for this. This is totally unethical, how bank can hold the money that is already credited in my account without giving any notice. There has been no satisfactory response from my employer and bank when I tried to contact them many times. Now I work with different employer.

acc no:-- [protected]

Hdfc bank, Raipur.

Waiting for your valuable suggestion.
Thanking you in advance
No body can hold / block trasaction from your account except Police Department, Income tax department or any government body. if you employer is from private sector they can'nt do like that with out any police complaint of Forgery.
You can go to police station of same area and lodge a FIR against the bank branch or take a help of advocate.
(The above is my personal opinion, decision will be yours. I am not responsible for any consequences)
regards

Raia, Goa
    I had made a purchase of 18, 500 on my hdfc gold credit card, but prior to making the purchase i called up...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    It is the first time that i've had to deal with the HDFC bank because unfortunately my company has corporate tie up with the bank.My first salary came as a draft which had to be deposited in one of the branches. I called the customer to know my account number which was required to submit the draft. The inefficient and careless lady gave me the wrong account number despite my reconfirming the figures with her twice. Naturally the draft did not get encashed. The so called tellers did not even check the details i had written and gave me the receipt.
    1.Till now i have not received even one single call from the branch/bank about the stautus of the draft or its return.
    2.The branch coordinator(Prakash) of Bhikaji Cama Place branch had the odesity to tell me that they receive so many drafts and its not their responsibility to check the details.
    3.5 days after the draft was deposited i contacted the so called 'Customer Care' and a teamleader named Preeti said its not our responsibility, go to your home branch
    I don't know where my draft is, i've been running from pillar to post but of no use. I feel extremely cheated.Please Help!!!

Gurgaon, Haryana
      With reference to above, I would like to draw your kind attention to the following points:

1) I have...
      P
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      I am prabakaran, i am operating account with HDFC bank in chennai for past 2 years.
      I have applied home...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      sir ilost my netbanking id or password pls re-issue my netbanking id or password on my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.co.in, my ac no is [protected] ravi kumar
      SIR I NEE MY CUST ID AND PASSWORD MY A/C NO IS [protected] SO PLZ SEND ME MAIL AT MY EMAIL IS MY NO IS [protected] SO DO IT SIR

Please find my account number below:

I will be thankful to you

Unfortunately My customer ID and password has been misplaced so please kindly re-issue me the password and customer ID to access netbanking service.on my e-mail address manjunathrrs&rediffmai.com,
      Please find my account number below:

I will be thankful to you

I got a message that 21007 has been converted into EMI at 13%, I have no information of this purchase also I requested for no EMI conversion.

I tried reaching them but got no response.

PLease help.

Hi everyone,

I know everyone is well verse with Credit card fraud, but let me tell you out of all the banks HDFC is worst.
        I was a student in year 2007-08, no money to spend...this is how a student life is.
        However in year 2009 Feb i got a letter from HDFC bank stating that i owe a credit card and there are pendency on it, this credit card was issued to me on jan 2008.they have blocked by salary account of bangalore and transfered my complete amount to credit card account without my notice or information.when i complained in ombedsman forum and asked for clarification through series of mail chains even they failed to figure it out.
        i have asked them my receiving of credit card copy but they state that it is not available.
        I failed to understand how can this happen...
        It is true that i opened a account in HDFC and signed various documents, not aware of the fact that it can be for credit card too.
        So dear frinds dont sign any document without reading it.

For sure HDFC is a big fraud. be carefull!

To understand the level of cheating of HDFC Bank, plz read this.

1. Dear Frndz, there is TRAP waiting for all o[censored]( domestic and international)... its called the UNHOLY HDFC SLIC-Insurance. All the NRIs are targeted. Though this is done by all Pvt Banks here. But HDFC Bank is the master of cheating clients. For ur information, Bank gets 30-40% profit by selling Insurance to the clients and the parasites called Cluster Heads, Regional heads and all the Di.k Heads are going abroad and enjoying Booz Parties with lady collegues who r getting promoted. Not a single penny is given to the poor Personal Bankers, Relationship Managers or PB/TA Authorisers.

U invest in Insurance but not from HDFC bank branches otherwise b ready for ' SAR MUDA KE JIO'.

2. HDFC Bank have started Band1 and Band2 exercise, which means eradicating less profitable accounts from the Branch and whipped the Branch Staffs not to give any service to those customers. I have got the Bank Guideline in my hand and can be handy when I drag Mr. Puri's pathetic top mgemt team' to RBI and Consumer Forum as this is a Slap to RBI Legislation.

3. HDFC Bank's so called pass book is mockery of regualtors guidelines. Mr. Aditya Puri is making fool of RBI and individuals by providing this pass book. Even some people have thrown these pass book on the face of staff and said" why you are making fool o[censored]s ".

4. The Natsy Top Mgmt of HDFC Bank have created a pack of ever hungry unholy beasts called CH, RH, ZH, ZSM, RSM whose main task is to live like a Parasite and suck the bloods of thousands of employees and implement the rule of the jungle.

5. HDFC Gold Bar--Mr. Puri,
        Why your gold prices are 2000+rs per 10gm higher as compared to market price. Not only with local jewellers but even when compared with branded jewellers(24 carat 99.99 % pure)these are very costly. Can you re-purchase the Bars from the customers? Why? Have you ever tried to find out how much Gold you have sold to HDFC Employees? Less than 1% of total sale. Coz employees very well know that only the scape goat called 'customers' will be cheated.
        Dear Frnds, do u want to purchase Gold Bar from HDFC Bank nd enjoy Dhanteras or Diwali after knowing all this?

6. FALSIFIED INTEREST RATE:

In case of any loan, the Interest rate should be charged on the net disbursed amount( Net dibursed Amt= Sanctioned Amount- Processing Fee-Other Charges). But HDFC Bank charges the Interest on the sanctioned amount. Mr. Puri, can anyone tell me from ur Team, why customers pay interest for the amount which is already taken by you at the first place? Proc fee u have never disbursed to the customers but u r shamelessly taking interest from the customers. Why??? U bloody cheaters.

7. FORECLOSURE CHARGE:
        In lieu with RBI Guideline, Puri charges 4% Foreclosure for Premature Loan closure or Loan Balance Transfer and even in case of Top Ups. When someone is repaying the Principle amount, you should give them some discount for their assertiveness. But you are penalising instead. What is this?

For the Information to the customers of any Money minting Pvt Banks, Foreclosure charge is not to be given if you are pre-paying Loans from ur own pocket. I[censored] r transfering the Principal Outstanding to other BANKS, then there is a provision of a Charge.

You directly mail to the Top Management of HDFc Bank and choke their mailbox:

Mail to:
        aditya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, g.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, mandeep.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, naina.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, anuj.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, priyanka.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, navin.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, biju.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, pralay.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, nitin.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, navin.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, gulzar.[protected]@hdfcbank.com)(eastern ZH)

8. HDFC Top Management made the employees at lower mgmt to sell some of the ‘Award Winning’ products which only can be sold when you mis-sell or half sell or under sell or by putting a Gun at customer’s head. When a customer complains, it is the poor hand to mouth earning PB/RM is put infront of the Firing Squad by these CHs. PB/RMs’ career is at stake becoz the management who is instigating to hit the dash board in every sec mail by the theory of BEG BORROW STEAL and UNDER SELL will stand down.

9. HDFC Bank and Restaurants

Mr. Puri, u actually dont know what do you want. Your country head forwarded a mail, which is written by sarfaraz ahamad, an ex HDFC bank employee and presently working with DSP merril lynch, on 19/09/08 in which he compared grocery shops and restaurants with bank. According to that bank employee should not have any life as he mentioned by way of powerpoint presentation that when restaurant does not ask for food to be ordered in particular business hour say 9 to 5. Then he said If you buy a shirt from zodiac store from mumbai then you can get this replaced in kolkatta from a another shop of zodiac and this is a lie of that year as it is not easy to get the goods exchanged from the same shop also.If Mr sarafaraz is fan of this idea then why he had left HDFC Bank.

As a Samosa Bank, ur customers tell ‘sometimes we don’t understand whether we are in HDFC Bank Branch or local train compartment’. There is no difference between Hawkers and ur Sales Managers.

U made their life like rotten Hell. How you expect them to provide service to the customers, when your tendency is to suck every penny of a common man?

10.
        Your employees are no more frightened from Cancer, AIDS, Heart Attack, Rail/Road Accidents because the virus you have made (i.e. CHs, ZHs, ASMs, RSMs, ZSMs) are spreading MEMO disease. Every now and then employees fear this deadly disease. CHs, RHs can unanimously issue Memos to everybody without providing the chance to defend. Even Aajmal Kasabh getting a fair chance of defending himself, why can’t your employees get any? Is your HR sleeping?
        Ur HR is a Piece of Bloody .

Under the circumstances, dear frndz, i will reveal more spine chilling organized cheating of HDFC Bank in due course. In the meantime you stay away from HDFC Bank and make a consensus to Boycott the Bank and its Sales Agents.
        I agree my case is similar and HDFC bank Sucks

S
          Kolkata, West Bengal
          Dear
          Sir i have got a credit card with HDFC bank.My card number is [protected] and i had not paid the bank for quite few days now.
          Sir now the problem is someone from bank have called at my house and have used lots of slang language and today when my brother took the call she even talked with him in slang and even told him that she will slap him.The call was made from kolkata branch glinder house and the number is [protected].So please take necessary action at the earliest.
          Hi Sir, I HAVE AN A/C IN ICICI BANK AMBALA CANTT BRANCH IN THE NAME OF PAWAN KUMAR DHINGRA. MY A/C NO. IS[protected]. I HAVE ALSO TAKE CENT. BANK OF PUNJAB CREDIT CARD. MY CREDIT CARD NO. IS[protected]. BUT ONE THING I WANT TO KNOW. WHEN I HAVE NOT SIGNED UR AUTO DEBIT & DON'T GIVING U ANY AUTHORITY FOR DEBIT MONEY FROM MY SALARY A/C THEN HOW DARE U WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY A/C. ON 30th JANUARY 2009.U ARE WITHDRAW RS.6584/ FROM MYSALARY A/C. NOW I SAY TO U VERY CLEARLY REFUND MY MONEY OR I WILL FIRE CASE AGAINST U .REPLY ME WITHIN 48 HOURS. I[censored] NOT REPLYING ME I WILL TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST U . REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL ID IT'S PAWAN.[protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN OR MY MOB. NO. [protected]
          Read comments

Jaipur, Rajasthan
            My Provident Fund
            Hon'ble Team Members!!!

Respectfully i want to say that, myself neetu srivastava, i was working with HBL Global Pvt. Ltd., sister concern of HDFC Bank Ltd. as a sales tele exective last year from 6 jan.2007 to 31 dec.2007, My Employee code was N05062 & my PF a/c no. is 80257, I didn't recieve my provident fund till now.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need for disburse the amount of PF in your head office, but till today, I didn't get it.

Kindly confirm the status of my P.F.amount.
            Do it as soon as possible and needful.

Neetu Srivastava
            Emp.Code-N05062
            PF a/c no-80257
            Contect-[protected]/[protected]
            My Provident Fund
            Hon'ble Team Members!!!

Respectfully i want to say that, myself prakash pankaj, i was working with HBL Global Pvt. Ltd., sister concern of HDFC Bank Ltd. as a sales executive last year from april 2008 to 04 feb.2009, My Employee code was P08067 & my PF a/c no. is 83555, I didn't recieve my provident fund till now, which deducted month by month from my salary of HBL Global Pvt. Ltd.

Kindly confirm the status of my P.F.amount.
            Do it as soon as possible and needful.

Prakash Pankaj
            Emp.Code-P08067
            PF a/c no-83555
            Contect-[protected], [protected]
            This is Amit Mangla, I worked with HBL Global, but haje tak mera PF nahi Mil paya hai " Koi Jayo Te Le Ayo Mera PF Mainu Dawayo"

Mangla Amit (VP)
            Indiabulls Securities Ltd
            Patiala

Delhi, Delhi
              I applied for an education loan 3rd semester well in time and they took almost 12 days to clear it when it actually takes just 3-4 days and that too after i escalated it to their grievance cell and RSM.They were fooling me from 3rd day that the cheque is ready but every time when i asked them as to by what time should i collect it they make one or the other excuse.Their manager (Krishnendu Dutta) and Gaurav are the two people involved in this.They never gave me a call regarding what was happening around and i had to make n number of calls to trace what the problem was and i was never informed of any status. The RSM(Mr Amit Kumar Singh) informed initially that they would refund the late fee and when i informed them that the late fee is Rs 7500 they started to deviate from what they said before regarding the late fee and said its not possible for the bank to pay Rs 7500 and when we made a default on one of their EMI'S they took a charge as well on that. And now when i paid the late fee they are deviating from what they said before.Lastly they said that they are looking if they can make an adjustment in my august EMI but that too is verbally and not written.

P
                New Delhi, Delhi
                My name is Pradeep Kapoor and was using my Hdfc Credit Card from the last 4 years.
                But 2 - 3 months back i was going throug a bad financial phase ansd couldnt make the minimum payment on my due date but was making it after due date.

One day i received a call a guy named Rajat fro Hdfc Bank ( [protected], [protected] and [protected].) asking me to do the settlement on the card for Rs 50000 and my total amount was Rs 80000, i said if i will go for the settlement would bank will blacklist me and put my name in CIBIL.
                He said no, it will not .i asked him please provide me the same in written, he said take my words but at that time i told him that i will check and will tell you what i will do..
                I called up the bank next day and they told me if you will do the settlement than bank will put your name in CIBILso its better if you will pay the entire amount to avoid the inconvience.
                so i decidec to pay the entire amount though i was saving Rs 30000 but dont want to put my self in defaulters list.

After that Rajat didnt call me at all and i was paying the minumum for 3 months.
                One day i called up the bank and asked what is the total balance due on my card after the minimum payment as i will pay in full but lady told me that my card has been already settled for Rs 50, 000
                i was actually shocked hearing that without any written statement, without my knowledge and permisiion my card has been settled than the same guy called me that day and said that u agreed for the settlement.i asked u proposed the settlement options for me, and i never agreed on that, i asked him i am rady to pay the full amount with the interest but please unblock my account as i maintain a good credit reelations with the bank and dont want to destroy it.on my good credit history bank approved my loan of 1.5 lakhs without any documents.my credit card limit was Rs 25000 but because of my credit history its been increased to 80, 000 .
                I had a word with the managers, supervisors, i dont know how many times, they told me that my card cannot be unblocked and instead of offering any suitable options, they started abusing me, harrasing me and using unprofessional languages.

They are also threatning me that we will freeze your account and put ur name in defaulters list but i told them i ready to pay the full amount with interest but i need i card back as i never agreed on the settlement and never signed the settlement letter.Now they are sending collectiong agents who was actually in fight with my younger brother, he threathed him that we have already filed a complain in nearest Police station.

I called up bank and try to file a complain agaist them but havent received any positive response, they are calling me backand forth but iam not answering there call.
                I dont want to destroy my relationship with the bank as i am still paying the installments for the personal loan from the same bank.

Please help me to get a pece of mind.

Pradeep Kapoor
                Mr. Kapoor

HDFC Waalaa are pakka MADARCHOD. dont agree to any thing unless it is in writing

Pune, Maharashtra
                  This is to inform you that I have applied for HOME loan from HDFC homeloan section in Grindlays House, Kolkata-700 001. After receivind the processing fees of Rs.4800/- they have told that the pemises having the legal problem so that they can't disburse the loan. On the same building another bank (like SBI, PNB, GIC Housing ) already disburse the loan. I have submitted the all disburse documents from other bank but the disburse executive refuse to disburse the loan. I have also told that guys that why thay have taken the processing fees as the property having the legal problem(as per HDFC).

I think this is one type of chit.

I want to know why they have taken my processing fees??? If the other Banks disburse the loan for same premisess the what problem with HDFC ??????

Ph. +[protected]
                  HDFC chit with me

Ref: HDFC BANK HOME LOAN File no.[protected]/DB, Dated 12-Dec-2008, (service centre - Kolkata, Place of service- Jeevandeep.

This is refer to the avobe we have received the offer letter from home loan section. After received the processing fees & all formalities the HDFC Home loan depatment informed that the property have a legal problem & they are unable to disburse the Loan. Actually the HDFC homeloan section are interested for collect the processing fees only, as the other bank(SBI, PNB, GIC Housing) already given the disbursement for the same property which i have submitted with the application form.I have already spend Rs. 29500/- for the Home loan to HDFC. If i am not return the amount then i will take legal action on this.

Please arrange to return the amount.

Ph.+[protected]
                  Still awaiting reply from HDFC...

Mob:+[protected]
                  No action has been taken by HDFC.

This is simple chit with me/customer.

I will going to take legal action on HDFC..

+[protected]
                  how long time you have to take for resolve the above issues ??

pls expedite

U
                    Dear Sir/ Madam,

My sel[censored]ma Joshi. My PAN No is AJHPJ7796E. I have quoted my TDS Refund through my CA in asst. year[protected]. Now i am following the same from last year, Now am getting the response through my CA that he have my advise slip but the amount is not crediting and he don't know about the reason.

Will you please help me about my TDS status .It is too helpful for me.

Uma Joshi

Gurgaon, Haryana
                      This is with regret that i had taken loan from centurion bank of punjab(now under hdfc bank), loan a/c no.91493301.As per R.B.I. guidelines the procedure to follow the customer is completely ignored by threatning n abusive language been used in the conversation by the goons like MR. RAHUL ARORA who sits at the banks ITO branch.Proof of recorded transactions are with me to counter the same.we have been paying instalments for almost 32 months but due to some financial problem we were unable to pay on regular basis.after repeated request to the bank as being paying regularly without a single bounce in our record, bank has been using threat n abusive language at my premises with my family.
                      I would request u to kindly intervene in this matter ASAP.my contact name n num as below.

Jaibir.s.Narula

THANKING YOU
                      your client mr. munish verma 13979230 has been dead on[protected]. so recover you due installments of personal loan by insurance. i have already send the death certificate of munish verma at hdfc bank ltd. 56 rajpur road dehradun
                      and your mumbai regd. branch.
                      i give a appliction on[protected] with death certificate to mr. damodar at rajpur road dehradun but he did not take any action.
                      from
                      mahendra verma
                      230. D.L ROAD DEHRADUN

May 21, 2019
                        >> Slow, ineffecient processing of the Credit cards to be renewed. <<
                        [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-br...
                        Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                        I kapil chopra resident of h.no.14, village Bhikhiwind, tehsil patti, distt Taran Taran, Punjab. my saving account no.[protected]...
                        V
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        HDFC Bank, Athwa lines, Surat-395007 have couriered the the debit card to my Panvel address on 13/7/09 (as per...

Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
                        My mother(NA Padmini, Neduveli house, Ayyampuzha P.O, Ernakulam- 683581) had a two wheeler loan in your Cochin branch Agmt No[protected] for vehicle No KL 7 BA 2388. The repayment completed in the month of Jan 2009 and my mother alongwith me settled the balance amount Rs. 2542/- on 17 Apr 2009 with some penal waiver. The office staff told us that the settlement may take another two months and we will be informed the matter within two months. Since there was no communication from your Cochin office I registered a telephonic enquiry on 17 Jul 2009 and the reply was not at all satisfactory. I then went to your Cochin office directly on 19 Jul 2009 and I have been informed that still the computer showing above Rs.600/- arrears. Since I am from a Defence Services background I simply cannot digest such type of mismanagements in any office. I couldnot understand what the staff doing? Incidently I met with a another person telling me that he closed his loan eight months back still making up and downs then. Since I went in your office on 19 Jul 2009, neither I have been called back nor I received any infromation from your good office. The vehicle has already been sold and we face difficulties in settling the deed and deface our image. We request to look into the matter urgently and issue NOC in faster means.
                        Thanking you in anticipation,
                        Yours faithfully,
                        NA Anilkumar.
                        my loan a/c no is 10694167. my all emis paid but not recieved n.o.c. plz sir solve my problem immediately.
                        Dear Sir

I am Sadick my loan a/c is LTPDK[protected] i have completed my loan on 01/06/2007 at your Pudukkottai Branch till now i am not received NoC of the Veheile Now your pudukkottai office closed how can i get the Noc of my Veheile
                        kindly arrange to sent it or other sources

regards
                        Sadick.M

Pune, Maharashtra
                          I like to reteriate that inspite of being a privileged customer of HDFC Bank- New Alipore, Kolkata and a senior citizen - I have been misguided by HDFC Rep - who was instructed to invest my allocated savings fund in an one time depositary scheme of 1 lac each.

Incidentally, HDFC irraneously deposited the funds under policies no.10721511 & 10721512 without briefing/ consent. Due to my limited knowledge, I had deemed that these policies were Single Premium - hence no further actions were taken by me.

Upon learning that annual premiums of 1 lac each has to be paid inorder to keep these investment alive, i had complained to the Branch officials but they turned deaf ears to this issue.

B
                            Ahmedabad, Gujarat

I had given application for close my demate and saving account (Two seperateto a person with assurance that he first close demate and then saving) in first week of june, to the HDFC bank in personal, and they govern assurance that it will be closed in three to four working days, you withdraw your all money from atm and rest will be get thru check

After three weeks i got my applicaiton back along with statment that saving could not closed without closing demate account.

i resubmitted the both application and this time also i visited personnally and they give assurance that it will be proceeded.

after one month i get notice of low maintainance of balanve and they deducted 40rs.

That means the accuont are not closed yet.

When i rang to given number of branch..no body had responded on firt number then i call on second number link to loan dept he gave me anohter nubmer ..[protected], , that also no body had picked up...

Now shd i waste my time behind such a small matterr..i coulnt able to understand why this privest sector bank creats problem.

When they have to open a demate/saving account the agetn come three time at home, after call.

and now...