HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

D
Karhal, Uttar Pradesh
DEAR SIR/MEDOM

I (MIHIT AGARWAL) FINANCIAL CONSULTANT AT BAREILLY BRANCH.
MY CODE IS[protected]
I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COMMISSION SINCE 2006.
FOR THIS PROBLIM I WENT TO YOUR BAREILLY BRANCH & MEET MR.NIRANJAN SINGH. HE TELL ME THAT MAKE A NEW AGENCY CODE FOR TAKE YOUR DUE COMMISSION FOR IT AN AMOUNT OF 1000/- CHARGED BY ME BY HIM. THE NEW AGENCY CODE COMES AFTER 15 DAYS WHICH IS 00363335. BUT HE SAYS THAT AFTER COMMING THE NEW CODE YOU CAN NOT RECEIVED YOUR COMMISSION..........
SO I AM CONFUSED..........
PLEASE HELP ME...

Ernakulam, Kerala
    Dear sir/madam

I am worked in HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD,I left my job in last 31st Jan 2009 and after the i received a PF Withdrawal form from Hbl Global Pvt Ltd, . i requested to you please in-quire in to the matter as i am not received my PF till today in my SB Account No:[protected] (HDFC BANK)
    Below my details

regards

sasikumar,M
    +91-[protected]

Auto Loan — pf not received

I am manish khandelwal i was employee in hdfc bank 9 aug 2007 to feb 2009 after then i transferred in hbl global pvt ltd.march 2009 to nov. 2009 after i have resgined but i did not received pf amount. I received pf service in hdfc bank but i did not received pf amount in hbl amount. I sent pf form so plz rply.

my emplyee code :- m12931

T
      Sep 21, 2018
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      I tried withdrawing money from the HDFC ATM at Bangalore (Coles Park Branch) today. I did so with my Vijaya Bank...

Good Evening

Myself Sylvester Pathol was working with Hdfc standard life under Kelly services ltd(third party of Hdfc standard life)employee code 58340.on 30th june 08 there was some abusing conversion with my boss regarding month end logins.My boss was literally using some abusive and bad languages and immediately told me to resign when i told him to stop using it.However i resigned on the same date but at time i was told that i m liable for my full and final settlement in august month both from my boss and kelly services,has i enquired in august they told me that has i not given any notice period i m not liable for the settlement,which is ridicolous as that time i was not told about this

So pls look into the matter and resolve the issue

Thanks and Regards
      Sylvester Pathol

M
        Indore, Madhya Pradesh
        sir ,
        This intimation is regarding duplication of transaction happened worth Rs.520 each
        with my HDFC Credit Card on 6/09/2009 at 01:56 PM and 02:36 PM while transa .
        -ction id are 040673 and 047024. . Above mentioned transactions has happen while making an online registration fee
        payment for D .Pharma course of Ms.Pratibha Singh ( Rollno.687816, address-182 Clerk colony,Pin Code-452010,mobile no.[protected],[protected]@yahoo.com)
        to MADHYA PRADESH State Govt. through (mponline.gov.in ) web site.
        I request you to look into the matter and revert back the amount of duplicate
        transaction i.e.Rs.520 at the earliest possible.

With regards-
        Manish Neema
        address-364,janta colony opp.nandanagar
        Indore (m.p.) Mob. No.-[protected]
        email id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

G
          hi sir/mam
          i m gaurav ,i m working with EXL services pvt ltd ,sec 58 noida 203004.and i ve my salary a/c with hdfc bank noida and on 31-08-09 my salary credited to my salary a/c [protected] and my company has blocked my a/c and i met with an accident on 6th august and i ve shown them my fractured leg as well and once i was trying to withdraw my amount from hdfc bank but customer care of hdfc told that that account is blocked by exl (my company).i think company can only stop salary but hdfc bank has blocked my entire amount .and in times of need i was unable to withdraw my amount as well.and i have suffered a lot of mental stress ,being fracture in one leg going to ATM and not getting any resolution.so i want to go legal against EXL services a-98 sec 58 noida as well as HDFC BANK against this thing.
          how can i proceed further ,do i ve to send legal notice to the bank and EXL SERVICES PVT LTD a-98 sec 58 noida 203004
          Hi Sir,
          this is Ritesh chauhan i am employee of religare technova and my A/C no. is [protected] actually sir i haven't got my for 20 days i was working in sec-58 branch but i was shifted to sec-125 so my welcome kit was going back to HDFC bank it was delivered0n 15/03/2010 and my A/Cis blocked but on saturday 10/04/2010 i filled the address change form but till i haven't got my kit.

So please send me the solution how would i get my kit or my money from my A/c as fat as possible

your customer
          Ritesh Chauhan
          A/C-[protected]

I Ramesh Chander Wadhwa partener of M/S J.S.R. Enterprises applied for a Dropline Over draft limit of 1.5crore in hdfc bank(rajouri garden J-block branch) against my resident property through the sales manager mr Saurabh Arora..
            the same application was been sanctioned by you for only 1crore in which saurabh(hdfc Employee)communicated to me that we'll have to pay only Rs 80000 + 7246 = 87246 Rs per month till 120 months towards the repayment of dropline O/D limit of rs 1 crore..He also commited to me that they will further ebhance my limit for Rs 50lacs more as soon as the financials of finanacial year 2008-09 will get audited. He did not communicated to me that the amount of rs 87426 will comprise only principal amount and i have to pay the interest separately..he has taken the signature on the sanction letter,agreement and pdc with the benefit that he is shorting the current Emi(of citi financial + hsbc) from app. Rs132000 to rs 87246 and also collected the cheque of rs 55151 towards processing fee n rs4649 against insurance of the property, for which he told me they will bank the cheque of processing fees and insurance at the time while handing over the cheque in favour of citi financial with the prior information. but when i came to know that i have to pay rs 1 lac app. extra towards interest too,i communicated to mr saurabh arora n Mr govind l sharma(head of rajouri branch0 as well n asked to withraw this application at once as i don't want to bank transfer my existing loans of citi financial and hsbc to you..but till then hdfc has already debited the checque of rs 55151 and 4649 from my accountwithout any prior information to me..now after reminiding then hundred of times they are denying to return back the processing fees n the insurance charges..all i want all of you to know is that hdfc has deliberately conned me coz they knew by disclosing all the clauses in this case the customer will simply reject the offer coz the customer is already paying 132000 for the current loan..and why would a customer pay more money for the same loan..n they hid the most important point of the loan agreement n constantly forced me to take the loan..
            Ramesh Chander Wadhwa

PLEASE LOOK IN THE MATTER

YOURS FAITHFULLY

ABID HUSSAIN CELL NO. [protected]

Kolkata, West Bengal

As of 08/08/2009, my friend and I went to the HDFC bank to withdraw Rs. 5000. I was extremely sick so I my friend withdrew the money from the machine. When she entered Rs 5000 for the first time, machine said "Incorrect Amount". Again she enter Rs. 5000, the machine dispensed out Rs 5000.

That day, I was in hurry so I forgot to check the receipt and after 2 days, i.e., on July 10, 2009, when I was checking my account balance through phone banking service, I found Rs.5000.00 is less in the total available balance. Then after verifying the receipt, I found that there is a deduction of two withdrawal of Rs.5000.00 on the same receipt though I have received only Rs.5000.00. But, bank has deducted Rs 10,000 at the place of 5000.

I thought that it may be the ATM error. So, I gave a written complaint in the same HDFC ( R.K.Puram Sec-4 New Delhi) branch from where I withdrew the money. I have received two calls from your bank representative and they told me that the same transaction was the clear withdrawal. I am not at all ready to accept this statement.

I have wrote many emails to Grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com but they are not giving any satisfactory answer. Then, I requested them to show me the video that can show me two transaction of 5000. If machine has dispensed me Rs. 5000 twice, there should be a record of two transactions on the video cameras of the bank. However, bank is saying that they can show only faces. I am not understanding what I will do with the face?

Please help me to get rid of this issue. I have been charged unnecessarily Rs 10,000 though we have got Rs 5000. I shall be very helpful for your support and help in this regard.

Ashman Malhotra.
                I forgot to add my account number: [protected] on my name Ashman Malhotra

Looking forward to hear from you.
                Dear Hdfc

This is My Acount no [protected]
                I lost the my debit pin num plz i Requset to u Help my debit pin num i not used a Wedaout pin num Debit Card i given Complaints to Custamer is not given me plz note done to my New num [protected] plz help this matter

Mohseeb khan

J
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I hold Credit Card No. [protected] of HDFC Bank. I had requested this bank to cancel this card as they were charging huge uncessary amount like late charges, overlimit charges etc. last 12 months they have charged about Rs. 10000/-.

HDFC Bank is not considering my request to reverse the amount uncessary charged by them whereas they are harrasing me and thretended to harrass me by calling me over telephone repeatedly.
                  I want a settlement and advise HDFC bank to settle my account after removing all uncessary amount wrongly charged by them.
                  Copy of Mail sent on Tuesday, Dec 22 2009 1:22PM

Dear Mam,

I had spoken to Mr. Chetan Bakshi and he has confirmed the Bank has given approval on 34000/- approx.

I want a copy of the approval mail to see whether it has approved by Chennai Branch.

Finally I request you to pls. take the matter with the Approval Team once again, as on the limit of 15 Thousand, I have already paid 33 Thousand on behalf of Settelment letter issued in the Month of April-2008 and now in the re-settelment process the Bank Is asking to Pay 34 Thounsand on the current outstanding of Rs. 45725.52

Do you think it is ok, that on Rs. 15 Thousand Card limit one has to pay 67 thousand in 2 time settlement.

I also wish to inform you that on 16th Dec. I received a call from your bank regarding that my settelement was approved on a amount of 20 Thousand in 8 Installement, but after asking the person regarding the settelement letter he told me first you have to pay the 1st Installment then the letter get issued. After Consulting Mr. Chetan Bakshi he told me that you request is still not approved by the bank.

Whats going on in the bank?

Pls. look into my concern and suggest this type of issue is happening in the Bank.

Kapil Sinha

Copy of Mail sent on Tuesday, Nov 3 2009 3:56PM

Pls. help me:

My Name is Kapil Sinha and now i was a Ex - Customer of you bank and used your Silver Credit Card No. : [protected] having total payment due of Rs. 41, 763.87/- till 3-Nov-2009 with a Credit Limit of Rs. 15000/-.

I requested for settlement of above mentioned Credit Card in April-2008 and the payment has to be submitted in 8 Monthly Installment with Amount 25800/- approx. Due to some financial problem i have paid the complete amount on April-2009.

As per your Agents if you continue the payment after the Max period (Dec-2008) including 1 Month Grace period the settlement will not get invalid.

On the faith and goodwill with the bank i have paid the complete amount in April-2009.

Now i received a call in Jun-09 that your settlement was now null and void as you have not paid the amount within the settlement period.

I requested him (Agent : Mr. AMIT - [protected]) to pls. review my payment history of the above settlement and suggest. He told me that for this i have to take approval from my Chennai Branch (HO) and comeback to you. In continuation i received a call from him on 22nd/23rd Jun and he confirmed me that your request has been approved and for this you have to Pay Rs. 6000/-. I have arranged the money from here and their and paid on 24th Jun, 09.

He also confirmed me that you will received a Rs. 0/- balance statement in the month of July-09. I the month of July-09 i received the same with my Payment Due not of Rs. 0/- its the actual Balance. I continuously tried his Cell No. more that 15 Days but he was not picked up the Phone.

Again i received a call from your collection center (Agent : Mr. Nitesh - [protected]) in the month of Aug-09 regarding payment. I told him all the mentioned case history and from him i got one upsetting news that the my above request was rejected by HO because your payment was suppose to be collected before 20th Jun, 09. as request of Mr. Amit was expired on 20th Jun, 09 and i got the confirmation call on 22nd/23rd Jun and Mr. Nitesh Requested me to pay Rs. 1970/- to again sent the request to Chennai Branch (HO) for acceptance. But on 15th/16th Sep, i got the news that your request for settlement is now null and you have to pay the amount of Rs. 39, 034.86/-.

Today i received a call from your collection agent from[protected] regarding full payment of Rs. 41, 763.87/-.

Finally one of my friend told me to write all the communication to the Grievance Redressal of HDFC Bank and they will defiantly help / suggest in this case.

Sir, I belongs from a middle class family and last year i lost my job and due to this my settlement payment got delayed, i have already paid More that Rs. 33, 000/- against the Credit Limit of Rs. 15000/-.

Your are my last Option against all the concern including Higher Authority.

Pls. help / suggest me what to do?

Kapil Sinha,

courier Not recieved Yet

A courier was sent by HDFC Bank to with the name Shiv Swaroop...
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    Dear Concerned,

I am Ashish Chauhan holder of ICICI BANK ACCOUNT a/c no 00XXXX0XX976. I tried to withdraw INR...
                    Dear Sir
                    Pls find below my msg after having 5 months personal communications had with Tollygunj Br but still nothing...
                    R
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra

My husband lost his job due to this recession period. We have a credit card from HDFC bank, whose...
                    D
                    Bengaluru, Karnataka
                    there is exoition of new comer gratuates. i am having appointment letter they have taken 1 month verification of address all...

B
                    Pune, Maharashtra
                    Since 1st of August , 2009 , all HDFC credit card holders are not able to pay through PayPal , even through Netsafe credit card of HDFC Bank . The credit card people are bluffing , telling different form of lies just to suppress their inablity to resolve the issue . Their Top Bosses are totally silent .
                    I had the same problem, which I did observe after August 20, 2009. When I contacted Paypal, they said, to check with the bank. I had searched in Google and understood that the reason is Verified by Visa enforcement by RBI. I had contacted HDFC Bank, they said, they were in the process of resolving the issue as they had already recieved huge number of compliants, but todate, it's not yet fixed and not all HDFC callcentre representatives know about paypal.com. Basically, they still think it as just another merchant website instead o[censored]nderstanding it's role as an international and multi-currency processing Online Payment Processor. This problem has to be solved quickly and awareness is created well in the form of better training to call centre representatives and bank officials as well so they will try to understand the actual problem of the customers instead of replying with something they understand with purely authentic information that can keep the confidence of the customer.

NOTE: I read in google which shows different websites discussing this same problem, I found this website while I am searching for any other possible solution that we may be availed to fulfill our online payments which are lagging behind in the schedule, thank you.

NOTE2: This is a quite positive input, we wholeheartedly expect this problem to be resolved as quick as possible, thank you
                    There is a method which works - netsafe has been implemented to make frauds ZERO!

Kindly check link below - and thank you - mr. gupta for your tutorial.

You are right.HDfC generous in sending generic mail and is not bothered about solving customers problem
                    HDFC sucks, I tried to contact them regarding the same issue, but nothing has been done yet. I am getting an AMEX card soon and will stop using HDFC from now because of its incompatibility with paypal.
                    Had the same problem...used hdfc netsafe vcc for paypal payment and it worked!!!
                    HDFC hasnt got a clue as to whats going on. They keep refusing to accept transactions from paypal. I used netsafe to make my first purchase it worked, but then paypal asked me to confirm my bank account ... thats fine too. now that the bank account is confirmed, paypal asked me to confirm my credit card... I used a netsafe card to make the payment that paypal had requested ... but now that paypal is supposed to make a deposit on the same credit card to verify it, I dont know how that's gonna work
                    sure HDFC sucks, but so does paypal. Any ideas if its the same with ICICI was thinking of changing my bank because of this issue not to mention that the shut early and have bad customer service too

Pune, Maharashtra
                      I had a bad experience with HDFC DSA from Pune. The name of the agency is Ascent Enterprises the contact person is Mr. Rahul...

Sir/Madam,

This is a complaint against HDFC Bank and HDFC Credit Card division. 5 years ago HDFC Bank issued a Credit Card (No: [protected]) to me with a credit limit of Rs. 8000.00. After couple of years I was unable to pay the amount due to financial issues in my family. HDFC bank goons started calling me and harassing me over the phone using abusive language. This made me change my phone number. In some month’s time I was able to arrange the money to pay back, and called HDFC Cards division, however with many tries I was unable to contact the right person or department to pay back. I tried this couple of times however in vain.

This year I joined a company that has a HDFC Bank Account. My Salary account (No: [protected]) was opened in Basaveswaranagar Branch. I got my first salary of Rs. 34332.00 in the month of June 2009 from this company. As soon as the money was credited in my account HDFC bank put it on hold without any communication to me or any permission from my side. When contacted they were very rude to reply and did not get any communication. When my company contacted HDFC and wrote a letter, they informed it was because of my credit card. In few days I received a letter from a solicitor of HDFC telling me that my money is being taken because I had not paid my dues. I tried contacting HDFC bank asking them to go for a settlement of the issue. However no one called me or tried to settle this issue. In few days my complete Salary of Rs 34332.00 was debited from my account without informing me, which is 4.5 times more than my credit limit on the credit card of Rs 8000.00. As my family is heavily dependent on my salary to run my house and make ends meet. I went through lots of trauma in the last 2 months because of the financial crunch and could not pay my monthly bills.

I request you to please look into the issue and demand my money to be returned with a compensation for my mental trauma and financial losses incurred.

Yours Faithfully,
                      Sowmya Banerjee
                      never ever show your Credit Card Number to any one
                      or even put it on a public website like this one.
                      This website does not seems to be a government owned so that they can help you to the next level
                      If it was then why is Google ADs are seen

now you should first go to the consumer court first. they are the right one to take action.

you don't need to pay any, but go there and register a compliant

don't put your hops down. If you don't get any answer then file a RTI this will help you.

Thanks & Regards
                      HDFC UNDERSTANDS YOUR WORLD

K
                        Angamali, Kerala
                        I had given a GiftPlus card to my friend with Rs 5600/- in it.When he tried to swipe it in a merchend outlet 2 weeks after...

Attingal, Kerala
                        Ref: 'HBL=[protected]'

I have submitted a form for opening an Online MF Account in July'09 at HDFC Bank, ITPL Branch, WhiteField, Bangalore. The gentleman Chandra Mouli told that it takes 8 working days. Even after 2 weeks, there is no intimation. I had met him 3 times to enquire. Good News by same Gentleman is: form is missing from their secure(?) bank.

I have submitted a new form again in Aug'09, after 2 weeks same story repeated. I have complained online. After one week, Shamelessly, another gentleman(?) Tapas Lenka (Personal Banker) responds: askingto submit the form again (3rd Time!). Also he had a recommendation to approach a Banking Ombudsman!

Is this the service we expect from the people and Bank, which lives on public money? The mail clearly indicates, we donot care for a retail customer like me or an average Indian. Their service quality may be
                        better for influential few as HDFC is good at promoting themselves in TV advertisements.

For such a silly work: One can Imagine the amount of time spent:

Number of visits to HDFC, ITPL Branch: 5 times
                        emails: 3
                        Phone calls:2

the service is very poor even am wondering to get terminated my 10 accounts in hdfc bank
                        i have visited bank 4 times and have called to relationship manager many times for some queries but they dont respond properly