HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Gurgaon, Haryana
Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Anuj Gupta want to use net banking facility. So please help me for geting my customer...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I am having savings account with HDFC Bank's Nana Peth Pune Branch, for that I have ATM card bearing number[protected] Saving Account number [protected].
I have been charged for no transaction been made with your with your shahad ATM( Near Chopda Court Ulhasnagar 421003 Dist Thane)
As there was error in your ATM machine & the amount was not received at all.
I have already submitted the complaint with nearest HDFC Branch, but in the mean time you are requested to kindly correct the same at your earliest to avoid inconvenience caused to me.

Thanks & Regards

Anjali M Chawla

HDFC Bank — Debit 5000 Rs. without transaction

This is Satish Kumar, and i m having my saving account in hdfc bank. On 2nd april 2009 i have tried to withdrawal my 5000, which i didn’t get due to some ATM problem and i got a message displayed on the machine "transaction amount unsufficient ".
on the same day i have registered my complained to hdfc customer care, as per their statement i was suppose to get my money back within 48 hours, after 48 hours again i try to inquire about my complained and the same i had to heard that will be back within 48 hours.
since 6, 7 days i am ot getting any kind of response from their side.
when i again inquire about the same i got an answer, on which they said that it will take 11 to 50 days to revert it back.
I have already submit a written application and charge back form to the HDFC bank, but the respones is same and hopeless.

please kindly do something for me. any please revert me back.
i can provide you al the details if you want.
please revert me back

V
    Agra, Uttar Pradesh
    This is to state that the behavior of Ms. Neetu Chadha, the Branch Manager of Noida Sector 18 HDFC Home Loans, is simply outrageous....

Dibrugarh, Assam
    I have a Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank, I have got a notice from the lawyer of HDFC Bank (Kolkata) accusing me the defaulter of Rs 352.00 ( Rupees three hundred and fiftytwo only) as per the Loan A/C No. 90361109
    But, HDFC Bank accused me wrongly, based on my Bank A/C statement which shows that I have paid all the installment ( Rs. 1708.00) of the said loan accordingly, and so, I feel very much insulted by the above notice.
    Not only that, a representative of the bank was continuously irritated me through phone and hence compelled me to pay Rs. 500.00( rupees five hundred ) for the above and gave me a receipt of ambiguous format which shows the amount being taken for SETA and N.O.C. of the loan.
    Somenath Nandy,
    Loan A/C No.90361109
    Address : Vill. - Dubchururia; P.O. _ Andal Gram
    Dist.- Burdwan; Pin. - 713321 ( W.B.)
    Phone No.[protected] ;
    Mobile - [protected]
    I had a Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank, I got message from HDFC Bank Ltd., to collect NOC for Two wheeler vehicle loan at nearest HDFC Branch.
    I contact in person, but there is no response.
    While i was taking loan the banking persons followed me and given loan to me. I obeyed the bank rules and paid successfully all payment promptly whereas after complition of my dues, your bank is neglecting me and not giving any proper answer to me. instead they directed me to contact Bangalore or Salem HDFC Office in person. It is too expensive to travel far. So, kindly iam requesting you to take action against my vehicle loan and release my hypothication on vehicle loan.
    My vehicle loan details as below
    Abdul Muneer.A,

H
      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      Hi ALL CONCERN, FROM DELHI
      EMAIL - [protected]@yahoo.com
      LEST IT HAPPEN WITH ANY ONE, WISH TO ESCALATE THE...

Nanpara, Uttar Pradesh
      Dear Sir/Mam,
      I have taken a credit card from HDFC bank in Dec-06 but till date I have not received any statement. Whereas I used to pay the amount which used to come on my mobile through sms as “your unbilled amount is ..." After complaining a lot of times they never sent me the credit card statement, and then I stopped making payments. After not receiving payments they now send me the statement from one employee of HDFC Bank credit card department and asking me for the payments.
      Request you to kindly suggest me what should I so as now I'm not in a condition to pay the interests which they have charged.
      Kindly look into the matter and reply as soon as its possible.

Safdar Aahsan

Credit Card — Illegal charges

Credit CardNo:[protected]

THe mentioed charges in statment are unlegal acually last i have used credit card for only 300/- rs payment and that payment i had made.although your last statment showa unlegaal unpaid payment.

please do needfulll

K
        28th August – 2009.

The Manager,
        HDFC Bank Limited.
        Central Plaza Branch,
        2/6 Sarat Bose Road,
        Kolkata – 700 020

(Sub : Charges debited towards service charges for non-maintaining sufficient balance in Savings Account No : [protected], Cust ID : 1302689)

This is to bring to your kind notice that you have debited a sum of Rs.827.25 on 09-07-09 citing that I have not maintained adequate balance in my subject savings account.

Please note that I also had a fixed deposit a/c with you (Ref Account No :[protected] where there was a clear balance of Rs.8016.56. Since both the accounts were interlinked and also had a sweep in facility attached to it, your claim of non maintenance of sufficient balance in my savings account does not arise.

The subject account was a corporate salary account opened by my previous employer in the year 1999 and since then I was having banking relations with you and had number of fixed deposits in your bank. I was compelled to close this account only on[protected] since I was unsatisfied with the service rendered by you.

In view of the above you are requested to arrange to pay me Rs.827.27 which has been wrongly deducted from my savings account on account of non-maintenance of sufficient quarterly balance which is totally unjustified.

Your immediate action in this regard is solicited else I have to move to higher authority for proper justice.

Thanking you,
        Sincerely yours.

Kaushik Bandyopadhyay
        21/J S.C Dev Street, P.O : Konnagar,
        Dist : Hooghly
        Pin : 712235
        Cell No :[protected]

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Is this the right site to complaint? Because so far I have lodged 6 complaints on this site but...

D
          Ludhiana, Punjab
          Hello Sir, I have taken car loan from HDFC bank loan no. 12309937. All the signed checks are already given to bank, but in October 2008, personal called from Ludhiana branch telling that your cheque is bounced and you have to pay the installment by cash. I had paid the installment by cash at the same time they also withdrawn money from my account through cheque. I am requesting the department to refund the amount from last year October but they have not refund me and telling that they will cash back the extra Installment. I have visited the branch many times and no response from the branch manager. I am govt. employee in education department, and HDFC bank department harassing me from the last year with no result.
          Darshan singh
          [protected]@yahoo.com

I am holding HDFC Bank credit card and due to my bank delay they have deposited (august month) DD to HDFC bank credit card bit late. But the HDFC collection managers executievs (Anand and veenadevi.[protected]@hdfcbank.com) calling me up and abused me. They are asking me to pay again the cash to them so they can get the insentives. if i pay through check and depositing to HDFC Bank - Millers Road ATM cash drop; they are not agreed with that. i have sent my confirmation mail (from my bank with payment done successfully )to veenadevi.murugesan. i have the acknowledge copy with me for that DD and still they are calling and asking for payment.

I am getting calls from[protected], [protected] and [protected]

I am looking for your favorable response.
            HDFC they are looters
            HDFC is a looter bank
            I also receive calls from this no. asking me to pay up arrears in HDFC loan. The fact is I have not taken any loan from HDFC nor I have their credit card. I called back the no to ascertain their identity - but there is no response. Out of curiosity I Googled the no & to my surprised there are so many complaints about this particular no. I wonder whether these complaints are reaching HDFC Bank & are they taking any action on these culprits.
            Can this forum forward this to HDFC Bank and RBI / TRAI to look in to such mall practices ?

N.Seshadri

B
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Dear Sir

I Barun Kumar Baliarsingh having HDFC saving A/c no [protected] issued two cheques no 358137 and...

H
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              I am the customer of HDFC Saving Bank Account.
              At the time of Welcome kit, Bank did not give me ATM Pin. I waited for few days for that and then I complaint for not receiving my ATM pin to HDFC Bank and Bank executive told me I have written and it will be deliver to you and it is free of Charges.
              Bank will not deduct any charge from your account for ATM pin. But now I am seeing that Bank has deducted amount at the name of ATM pin request which is not delivered to me.
              I am feeling very uncomfortable with this bank and it is my first experience which is very harmful for my wealth and if it will be continues so I have to take action for it. because people open saving account for saving purpose but if Bank itself will start deducting money without giving any notification at the name of ATM pin generation, Cheque Book, Deposited, Withdrawn, Transaction Charges, and Bank having very limited facilities as compare to other Reputed Bank.
              Kindly Thing before opening a saving Account in HDFC Bank.
              HELLO SIR

Iam Nagesh Savings Account No.: [protected], LAKDIKAPUL ANOTHER

BANK ATM USING BUT MORE CHARGES PLZ GIVEME CONFIRMATION
              sorry

Please help me in getting the refund of premium, I have tried with HDFC Standard Life to get refund of premium for policy...

Nashik, Maharashtra
                This is ref with the policy no. 12129983. I have been issued the policy from HDFC standard Life employee Ms. Savita Kale through Saraswat Coop Bank, CIDCO Br., Nasik. We have paid the first premium of Rs. 1 lac. Ms. Savita Kale told us that the 2nd and 3rd premium we will have to pay minimum 25 per cent ie. Rs. 25000.00. But when I went to Nasik office to pay my 2nd premium, I was told that I have to pay full premium of Rs. 1 Lac.This means that the employee Ms. Savita Kale had cheated us. We are not willing to pay Rs. 1 Lac and are ready to pay Rs. 25000.00 as intimated before. You are please requested to do the needful as soon as possible. Also my policy should not be affected due to their negligence and time lag. I have already given a written complaint to their office today. I hope this doesnot occur in future in such a competitive insurance market.

Ashta, Madhya Pradesh
                  Dear Sirs,

I dont want to avail home loan file no.[protected]/SUBHA of Rs. 1500000.00 for period of 15 years...
                  Ludhiana, Punjab
                  I am Neeru.
                  My two wheeler loan a/c no is 13805344.bank represents cheque on 10/8/09 cheque no is 0010510.but some...
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  In the Month of March I had applied for a home loan with HDFC Sector 8, Chandigarh Branch, for 25 Lac Rs. And asked the bank...

J
                  Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                  Dear SirMadam

In response to PF Dept mail my F&F not received from HR Dept. I request to you provides email of HR Dept who manage F&F activities.

HDFC BANK LTD

Thanking You

Jignesh Patel

V
                    Kolkata, West Bengal

I lost my credit card Last diwali & for which I also launched a complaint in customer care to block...

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                    Sir/Mam

I M an Financial Consultant Of HDFC Life Insurance, I do this work Part Time And I Am Persuing my Studies. I join It so that I got some Finanacial Help Through My Work but They Had Mentally Torcher me for my Commission, I Have Gone To Chandigargh Four To Six Times Bt they dont listen me and i had call many time my SDM MR. Sanjeevan & He says me every time that its preceding and now he dont recieve my phone & i hadn't recive my any commision from Last One & Half Year.The Policy Which I Have done is Of Mr. Laxman Nayak & Policy no. is[protected]
                    I M an Financial Consultant Of HDFC Life Insurance, I do this work Part Time And I Am Persuing my Studies. I join It so that I got some Finanacial Help Through My Work but They Had Mentally Torcher me for my Commission, He says me every time that its preceding and now he dont recieve my phone & i hadn't recive my commision from Half Year.The Policy Which I Have done is Of Mrs. Minaxiben B Gajjar& Policy no. is 12437546