HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

This is with regards to a loan my brother took out in the year 2007 against his credit card from HDFC. The total loan repayments (per month installments) worked out to be Rs.25000 (approx) but the Co. (HDFC) fraudulently confiscated Rs.43000 (approx) which I am further going to explain how.

The installments of Rs.1086 each started on April 2007 for a loan amount of Rs. 22000 & were to go on for 24 months (until April 2009). We used to receive our statement each month & used to make regular payments to the bank until August 2007 when we didn’t receive our statement. My brother forgot to make the payment for that particular month in time & also because the statement was necessary to make the right payment because it used to carry the credit card transactions as well. Like any other person he thought he'd make the payment altogether once he'd receive the statement. But much to his dismay the bank instead of taking the onus of not sending the statement in time charged him some late payment fees, finance charges, etc. accounting to around Rs.350 next month. Now we're quite righteous (not sure if there's any value to this word these days or not) & believe in justice & would rather not pay any undue amount to anyone. So my brother disputed that amount & spoke to the customer services people who further asked him make an immediate payment of Rs.2100 to avoid any such charges & my brother obliged & did as was bid.

But what ensued then was a phase of trouble for our entire family. We started getting harassment calls from the recovery department of HDFC (calling themselves HDFC staff) we ignored all that until it went over board & I finally reported this to the police over the phone. I gave them the no. from which we were getting such calls. Believe it or not, it felt the people who were harassing us were real degenerates who've come from a hideous background. It stopped finally when, I believe, the police intervened.

Again, from November '07 the bank started levying more charges on us each month starting with Rs.674 for that month alone. We decided to ignore all this and kept paying the original monthly installment religiously. But next year again we started getting calls from the recovery agents to collect the pending amount as per the bank's records. My brother finally decided to pay them what they asked for and settle it once & for all. The people who called up assured us that this would be settled if we agree to pay them the amount straight away. My brother agreed & asked the person to come over at a convenient time to collect the amount. But somebody from the collection dept HDFC came over on a weekday when all the men in the house were at work & my mother paid Rs. 500 to them without realizing that there wasn’t any receipt given to her. We always believed in them being the bank staff as they used to call us on the pretense of being the bank staff & thought all their calls are recorded, after all we're not an investigation Co. who'd wrangle with them. Again, our problem didn’t end there, and we kept getting those calls from the bank & again my brother decided to pay them a full and final amount to settle it. This time he played smart and asked them to visit our father's shop where our father would take care of everything. My father ensured that the person who came gave us the receipt signed a letter saying it's a settlement figure, and also signed a note written on the receipt stating it's a final amount. We again paid him Rs.500 (the person's name was Sanjay) thinking that this would end it all. But yet again, we started getting calls as according to them it still wasn’t the settlement figure (though the receipt clearly said "valid only for full & final settlement if supported by the bank letter"). I appreciate we did not receive any bank settlement letter but we trusted the bank every time they tried to settle things & they assured us that we'd get the NOC letter soon & then if they were not willing to settle things why did they deceive us into paying them the undue amount & why did they give us the receipt which stated it's valid only for full & final settlement. Finally when there were only 4 months left to pay the rest of the installments we were asked to pay all the installments in one go and the case will be settled. But this time we decided not to listen to what they had to say & we kept on paying them each month. We paid them in full except that they had not encashed our last cheque (for some reasons not known to us, perhaps it's another trap).

And now after about 2.5 years when my brother joined a new Co., who had their employees' accounts with HDFC, got a salary A/c with HDFC & to our shock the bank tracked his A/c & because the amount according to them was never settled (because they have learnt some different accounts & maths & perhaps not been educated on morals). They blocked an amount of Rs.14548.85 in my brother's salary A/c with HDFC & sent a notice to him asked him to clear that amount otherwise they'd anyways debit it from his A/c on the 08/09/2009. My brother called up on the numbers mentioned on the notice sent to us & spoke to the concerned people. They first said that an approval has come for a settlement amount of Rs.3500 which my brother agreed to pay at once because he was sick & tired by now fighting & arguing, with these obnoxious elements of our society, for over 2.5 years now. But they called up after sometime & blatantly asked to pay Rs.7400 now because the approval for the previous amount had been apparently rejected. My brother didn’t agree to it & admonished them that he'd take a legal action against them. But they finally debited the amount on the 08/09/2009 even after making umpteen promises that the case would be settled at Rs.3500.

But now we're looking for justice. For a late payment fee of Rs.350 (which was in dispute) we ended up paying Rs.15000 (extra).

My question is if we have a dispute on something which has not yet been settled, have these banks the right to accumulate the amount and make a snowball out of it?
Have these banks the right to mislead customers?
Can these banks never be at fault because they're these so called huge private organizations?
Have these banks the right to torture & harass consumers?
Should we stay away from these banks that are always on a look out for a prey that they can trap in this vicious circle?
Do they have the right to hire goons who can go to the extent of extorting money from people by threatening them of dire consequences?

We've paid nearly Rs.44000 for an amount that ideally should have been Rs.25722. It's around 100% more than the actual amount.

I call it theft or robbery or fraud & I want justice. I want an action to be taken against HDFC for the mental torture & harassment they've caused to my family.

I can furnish all the records whenever required. Look forward to getting a positive response on this.

Kind Regards

Sumit Kapoor
HELLO I Dr David masih wants to inform you that i was posted in NAKODAR Jalandhar Punjab as Govt Doctor I had taken Personel loan from Punjab Bank Nakodar branch loan AC NO 45la1417813, of Rs 1 lakh. dispersed on 31-aug-2005, EMI -2634, i was paying regurarly emi's, i was posted to jalandhar city, mean while name of the bank changed to centurion bank of punjab, contacted branch manager of main branch model town jalandhar city punjab on 9-4-07, and given application for foreclosure of loan AC, 45la1417813 .he told me the outstanding left was on 9-4-07 including foreclosure charges was, 67038. so i deposited the above said amount 67038 as told by the PL in charge . on 9-4-07 in cash and obtained receipt from the bank i was told that loan has closed, he has send mail for foreclosure, and u will get the NOC ., meanwhile i was posted to kapurthala away from jalandhar city. because of my hacktic job i forget to obtain noc from the bank, after three years has past, now bank has changed to hdfc bank, and recovery are harsing me at my residence, for balance of RS 10, 000 as they explain that the bank people deposited RS 67038. in central loan AC, and instalment was being decducted every month of RS 2634. upto march 2010, i was being told by hdfc PL recovery department that they received principle amount but not the interest of the installment up-to march 2010 ., how it can possible that installment, is made only by principle plus interest for the whole period of loan only, this is my humble request to hdfc bank to take action against manager mahesh chander of personal loan recovery for harsing me and my family . i am a class -1 officer punjab civil medical services, i am the inchare of ESI-1 jalandhar city . if my request is not being taken seriously, i will call press conference, i will go to consumer court and i will doctors assocation to bycott hdfc bank, i am member of Indian medical association (IMA) and in my all the speech in punjab and as well in other states of india.
hope you can uderstand.
DR DAVID
SMO-I P.C.M.S-1
395 mission compound
jail road opp radha soami satsang .
jalandhar city.
punjab.
tel;[protected]
[protected].

V
    Pune, Maharashtra
    I am holder of your bank credit card no [protected].I have paid full billed amount and rs 1300 on two occasions.Due to my sister's marriage and i being out of job since 3months could not pay the amount which has now tune to Rs31,000 approx.I had bought this in the notice of your agent who had called me for payment and assuerd him that as soon as i rejoin my job i will definately pay which he had appreciated.Yesterday i recieved an advanced amount against my salary which i had requested my company to help me as my mother is hospatalised and has to undergo surgery due to gynacological problems.The advance was deposited in my account no [protected] in hdfc bank and when i went to withdraw to pay in hospital i found that the whole amount was freezed,thus delaying my mother surgery.I immediately called up the agent and requested him to adjust some amount againts the outstanding bills and the remaining to be released so that i can proceed with my mother surgery but i regret to inform that no action was taken and when i called up the authority with a request he simply denied.

Sir is it appropriate to freeze my total money when i am in such crisis which i dont consider to be a humanitarian act.I therefore request you very kindly to look into this matter and obliged me by releasing the amount so that i can proceed with my mother surgery whose condition is acute.I hope you will realise the dificulty and oblige and at the same time.The amount deposited by the company is Rs9551 and i am ready to pay Rs2,000 against bill with an assurance to pay every month to clear your dues which i request you to consider the exubitent amout due to high rates of interest.Your immediate action will be appreciated.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY

VAIBHAV MEHTA

C
      Delhi, Delhi
      We are in receipt of cheque no. 080877 dated 26/8/09 for Rs.67584. We are surprised to see this amount as we were told that we would get the refund of Rs. 69507/- as per receipt letter dated 17/8/09. This letter was received by Ms.Akriti and she mentioned in this letter that we would get refund of Rs.69507 which is duly received by her and stamp put in. Copy enclosed.

The same thing happened with us on 3/8/09. We gave surrender request in your branch which was received by Mr. Rakesh and he mentioned in our letter that we would get refund of Rs.70181. But it was later rejected that my policy has not completed 3 yrs. When it has not completed 3 yrs then why your executive Mr.Rakesh accepted my surrender request and wrote this amount. We are enclosing copy of it. At all the stages we were told by phone and email, that my surrender request has been accepted. We are enclosing all the copies of email. See your email dated 5/8/09 writted by Ms.Subhashini S that my surrender request has been accepted and then see your email dated 12/8/09 which states that it has been accepted and refund cheque would be sent. But after all these correspondence my surrender request was finally declined. If I could have been informed by Mr.Rakesh that your policy has not completed 3 yrs then I could have given the surrender letter on very next day. But he accepted my request and was told that I would get refund of Rs.70181. But it was rejected. And nobody was of help from HDFC even when after several emails and complaints.

And then after lot of discussions with Mr.Akriti, I was told that a fresh surrender request has to be given which I gave on 17/8/09 for which I am having copy and the refund amount mentioned by Ms.Akriti for Rs.69507/-. Then why I have got refund of Rs.67584/-.

I would request you to kindly give us the balance refund.

Yours Sincerely,

Ajay Kumar Jain
      M-13, First Floor
      South Extension, Part-II
      New Delhi—110049

Mumbai, Maharashtra
        my hdfc bank welcome kit not recveive to me

courier no[protected][protected]

my address is[protected]H.NO-152...
        K
        Basi, Punjab
        I have a saving account in HDFC bank. I have sent 2 applications to the bank, but till now they have not closed...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
        according to my records I had issued 8 cheques of 2543/-INR in Lieu of my Settlement , however at the earlier period of my settlement I did not have sufficient balance in my HDFC account , to which I had called the Bank and spoke to Samit Joshi , who then was located at Chandivali branch , and he had instructed me to make a payment of 300Rs in cash , inorder to continue with the settlement , which I did the same day , also the following month there were 2 deductions that were done for the Card , which was quite acceptable to me , then all the payments were done as perthe schedule as I had already provided the PDC's , then in may I was again asked to make a payment of 2110/- for the settlement and was assured that I will be getting a no due statement , I waited for it but still nothing , again in June I was asked to pay 2110/INR for one last time to fulfill the settlement which was again done , and all these transactions do reflect in my Bank statement , which even you can have access to on my cust ID : 22654064 .

Now , to my worst nightmare again after 2 months I am being harassed by the Recovery agents asking me to pay 2200/- INR and the settlement would be done , all the call are available with me in a recorded format for your reference . now I really consider this as unethical on part of the bank , and harsh and troublesome behavoiur of you recovery agents , I am currently probing into the matter and have found that "Z.Z consultancy " is the auhtority thats causing me problems o behalf of HDFC . Also if according to you the settlement was revoked earlier , then WHY was'nt thee any communication done with me by Bank , Also even after the revoking of the sttlement the Cheques provided by me were honoured against the settlement .As it was the same amount as agreed in the settlement , whch again is against the Ombudsman Rule of conduct . So , I would now be compelled to take this issue rather more seriously wherein The Bank and The recovery agents are to be brought under the circle of Questioning and Reasoning , alongwith be being in the loop.also if there was a bounce of Cheque , the bank has already levied Bounce penalty and the amount of the cheque is deducted as well.and even afer that the payment was still taken against the settlement , which means that I was taken for granted somewhere , because of which I have to bear Harassment.

I would appreciate if you could resolve this issue at your level , or let me know the further course of action being taken by you .

Awaiting in Anticipation for your response.

Warm regards,
        Sameer Syed

[protected][protected]-------Bank's Reponse to the earlier complaint[protected][protected]
        Dear Mr. Syed,
        This is further to your e-mail dated 08.09.09 and subsequent conversation with our Bank officer regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account. On receipt of your email, we have reviewed the card account in detail and wish to share the following with you.
        Our records indicate that, settlement was offered on your card account during September'08 for an amount of Rs.19000.00 payable in eight installments against the card outstanding. As you may be aware, settlement offers are time bound and are decided based on the prevalent outstanding dues on the card account. Hence it becomes essential to avail/comply to the terms of the settlement offer by effecting a payment towards the agreed amount within the stipulated period, in the absence of which the same would be considered void. In view of the same, owing to non receipt of payment in accordance with the settlement offered, the same was revoked and the entire outstanding became payable immediately.
        Further, to non receipt of required payments towards your card dues, we wish to confirm that Bank regularly attempts to establish contacts with customers to apprise them of the outstanding dues and facilitate payments towards the card dues. While we have explained this, we regret any inconvenience caused to you in this regard
        We reaffirm that your credit card has been invalidated from further usage and there is an outstanding of Rs.34395.77 payable on your card account as on date. We request you to effect payment towards the same at the earliest to preclude further levy of bank charges.
        Mr. Syed, please feel free to get in touch with our bank representatives at the contact number:[protected] / 28249635 or write to us at customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com for any further assistance / clarification that you may require.
        In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust we have addressed your grievance in a fair and equitable manner and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. In accordance with regulatory guidelines, we are required to mention that you may approach the Banking Ombudsman (appointed by the Reserve Bank of India), in the event you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint. Should you wish to exercise this option, please log on to our website "www.hdfcbank.com" for details of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme - 2006, for further information on how to escalate complaints to the Banking Ombudsman.
        Assuring you of our best attention at all the times.
        Rajeswari Jayasekar
        Senior Manager - Service Quality
        Credit cards

[protected][protected][protected]Earlier Forwarded Mail[protected][protected][protected].
        Customer Type : Resident Indian
        Customer Name : Sameer Syed
        Country : INDIA
        City : Mum
        Mobile No. : [protected]
        Email ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Product about which Complaint / Feedback : Credit Cards
        Other Product about which Complaint / Feedback :
        Your Complaint / Feedback (s) : This is for the Illecit/threatening language used by a HDFC colloction Representative, who called me on 08/09/2009 from [protected] repaatedly and Name being Namdev , and later spoke to Samit joshi , both located in Andheri branch.namdev started raising his voice and used a threatening tone without providing me any options or suggestions, as the call was in regards to the settlement of my card mentioned,I would be compelled to approach the print media with this kind of threatening Calls for recovery.

also The stellement amount was of 19000 /- inr and for which I have already paid 19500 /- last month i was told by another Recovery agent that I need to pay the amount of 2192 for continuing clearing of the settlement , which was duly paid by me and was also told that i would be recieving a zero Due statement soon , which I has'nt recieved . now suddenly aome wird recovery agent with threatning tone calls saying that I need to pay another 2200Rs to clear the settlement , which I have clearly denied to , and i am being told that he would approach my organization for further consiquences.

My customer ID is : 22654064 with HDFC with which you can get the complete payment details.

looking forward for a resolution to this as I would be compelled to take this to legal level otherwise.

Are you HDFC Bank's Customer? : Yes
        Relation with Bank : Credit Card Holder
        Account / Credit Card / Loan Account No. : [protected]
        Branch Name : Ghansoli

G
          Jaipur, Rajasthan
          I am a business man residing in Jaipur. I had taken a personal loan on my wife's name from CBoP. We had decided to settle the loan account by making one time payment. On 1st September, 2009 we receive a call from an executive that the approval for settlement had come and we told him that we accept it and he can come after a couple of days for signing the documents and other formalities.

To our utter surprise we happen to check our other HDFC bank account (which has no relation to this loan) and we see that our funds equivalent to 2,66,000 have been blocked. We were shocked and could not understand the reason. We spoke to the RM of HDFC but even they couldn't help us. After a few days we receive a letter that CBoP had blocked this money.

We spoke to the cllection manager of CBoP in Jaipur(Mr. Ajay Yadav, M:[protected]) but he was in no mood to listen to us. He seems to quite happy blocking our amount and feels that now there is no need of any settlement and does do not wish to talk either.

This is so wierd!!! How can a bank propose settlement and then go back on its own proposal?
          Moreover, how can they block a client's another account which is with HDFC just because there was a merger with CBoP? I am really afraid of keeping a single penny in HDFC in name of my son/daughter/anyone's name!!! These people have shaken the fundamentals of entire banking system which flaunts that your money is safe in a bank..

Please let me know what should I do. I really wish to escalate the matter to higher authorities and make people aware of this.
          I too am suffering with the attrocity of Bank of Punjab who loaned me Rs 10, 00, 000/- and I have been paying Rs 8405/ per month for last 5 years and am harrassed to pay an emi of Rs 9300/- approx. for no reasons as the emi as per their saying is enhanced because BOP has been taken over by HDFC, with whose consent have they taken over my loan aacount with higher rate of interests is known known. Now in this condition what to do is not known and understood. If your goodself has any idea about whom to approach in such case, I shall be highly thankful.

Pune, Maharashtra
            I had deposited one chq received from IT depratment bearing No.862550, dtd.16.07.09 of Rs.6660.00 at your Patna Boring Road Branch on 30.07.09.

It was returned by the clearing house twice by ststing " Wrong delivery" / "Not drawn on us'

We had prolong discussion with the officers at the bank premises and they had given the excuse of wrong instrument.

After long proceeding and consequent & several folowup with IT dept we had redeposited the same chq. to your Exhibition Road Branch, Patna on 5.09.09.

The same chq. was credited on the same day & the amount credited to my A/c.

We request a serious intervention from the concerend authority to stop such practices in branches like this where the officers are not experienced enough to deal such cases.

With regards

Soumen Ghosh
            [protected] (m)
            Patna, Bihar

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 1year.from March 2008 to Feb 2009 but I got offer letter in May 31, 2008.&...
              H
              New Delhi, Delhi
              This is an event of today morning (10.45 Am). I visited HDFC Bank – Derabassi (Punjab) for deposit Rs. 15000 in my saving...

SUB: RESIGNATION

I am Abhishek Khamar and my employee id is ca21127 writing this letter to inform you that I am resigning from the job.
              I am working in Ankur Panchal’s team in CASA department. The reason for leaving the job is our manager Mr. AJAY TIWARI is harassing me and using abusive language specific to me and also not providing me appointment letter. Also not permitting me to enter in office. He is forcing me to leave the job and yet not provided me my salary for working days I worked for.
              So, please kindly accept my resignation and please kindly provide me my salary my account. I appreciate prompt and positive response from yourside.
              Yours’ sincerely,
              ABHISHEK KHAMAR

HDFC CASA DEPARTMENT — SALARY

my name is Amanpreet Kaur i joined HDFC bank on 21th May 2009 at mohali brach i resigned from the july 27th 2009 bt i still have nt received my salary My employed code is CA20655 i asked about it my manager and HR deapartment as well bt they are making excuses . plz help me in this regard

V
                New Delhi, Delhi
                Dear Sir

This is to complain you that i have got a credit card from HDFC bank no [protected]. I was making regular payment but in the month of July i could not deposit because i was out of station & not in position to deposit the amt.after that in the month of August 09 i made a payment of Rs.2620/- on 12/8/09 & again Rs 4300/- & again Rs 130/- in the month of August. My due date of payment is 26th of the month.I got threatning calls from bank abusing like anything on my friends mobile no. [protected] insulting me in August 09.After that i personally visited bank & lodged a complain to Bank;s collection manager Mr Ashish,he assured me not to give any call in fututr regarding this but after few days 4 persons visited my previous residence inquiring me from my then neighbours, they reported me on the same day.
                I again called to Mr Ashish for the same but he denied to send anyone,after 2/3 days again 2 persons visited that premise & threatened, I again raised this issue with bank but they again denied.

Today on 10/9/09 evening two persons again visited my previous residence & threatened to my then neighbours regarding me as they reported to me over phone.

Now please take the issue at your earliest & do the needful & oblige.

Vinay Singh

cc no [protected]

H
                  Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  hi sir,
                  I am Harish Kumar Sharma. I had taken a Credit Card from hdfc bank 1 years ago. when i get the credit card,...

Dear Sir, my self juned baliwala and i have worked as a NR-COEX, in HDFC BANK LTD,Navrangpura Ahmedabad since 8th may 2008 till 8th may 2009, my empoyee code is 60849, i have resigned on 8th may 2009 but till the date i have not recieved my F&F and salary of 1st april to 8th may, after 4 months of my resignation from the services.

I request u to kindly do the needful and let me grant my F&F and Salary as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
                  Juned Balaiwala
                  3384/sawai ji street, nadiawad
                  gollimda, jamalpurm ahmdabad-380001
                  cell no- [protected]
                  Dear sir/madam

I am Krishnakumar.V worked as Contract Sales Executive in Hdfc Jp.Nagar Branch Bangalore and my Employee Code is 'CK05374' joining date is April 03, 2008 and resigning date is Nov 18, 2008.I don't know my PF ac no and the same is not yet credited for me.so please help me and do the needful to credit my PF to the following ac no.[protected](Dhanlaxmi Bank Koppam, Kerala)
                  Thanking You
                  Krishnakumar.V
                  Velath House
                  PO-Pallipuram-Pattambi
                  Kerala.679305
                  email.[protected]@gmail.com
                  mob.[protected]
                  please delete all the comments about me .I dont want to reveal My identity through the site

Delhi, Delhi
                    Sir, I am Ashok Kumar. I had taken two wheeler loan from Rohtak, Haryana branch. My loan account no. is 2444564. I had made full and final payment on 27.08.2008 at Rohtak branch vide recepit no. 11356083. I go to Rohtak baranch 50 times, they did not given any answer for NOC and said you have to go Panipat branch for NOC. When I approach to Panipat branch, they said that you have to go Karnal branch for NOC. One year is passed. Where is my original NOC, no branch know. I had made complaint to three times to customer service of HDFC bank. I am not receiving any response from that also. What should I do for collection of my NOC. Where I have to go ie which branch. Please suggest me for appropriate action. HDFC bank is harrassing me.

Ashok Kumar ( [protected])
                    MAIL TO aditya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                    DEAR SIR,

MY HDFC TWO WHEELER A/C LOAN NO 10833461 WHOSE COMPLETED ON MAY 2009.

BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOC. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT URGENTBASIS

KANWAR SAIN ( [protected])
                    I RECIVING OLD NOC 2007 BUT I REQUIRED RTO OFFICE IS A FRESH 2009

RUNING NOC. PLEASE SENDING PROCESS AND AUTHORISE PERSON NAME

AND CONTACT. MY BRANCH HDFC LAW COLLEGE ROAD.

PLEASE CONTACT NO - [protected]
                    name : Nitin C Shedge

loan agreement no: 1982519 against two wheeler

dear sir,

my loan completed by nov 2008 but till date you have not issued the NOC. please mail me the details of loan account.

thanks

I purchased a 2nd hand bike. I have got all the papers from the original owner, but its been some time and when i went to RTO to get the bike transferred on my name they said that i have to present a NOC as the bike was on loan. I tried contacting the owner but now they have either left the city or have shifted to a new location.

How can i get the NOC? is there a way i can still get my bike transferred on my name?

Help!

Abhishek Kukreti

Mumbai, Maharashtra

My Loan account no is 13093480, I had bought a Honda Civic in April 2008 which was financed by HDFC...

Vapi, Gujarat
                      dear sir
                      i pass irda exam and after the pass exam . i not recive any licence from bank and irda

what i do.

company give me latter of termination of agency
                      code is 00091049

today i recive this latter in my post box

thanking you
                      Anilkumar Soni

I have a trading account in HDFCSEC and i forgot my password.
                        First thing is there is no way to reset the password online... we have to wait for more than 10 days to get the password.
                        Second thing is there is a charge to reset the password. Which company is asking any charge for resetting the password.
                        Third thing there are so many hidden cost which was not conveyed when we opened the account but now its coming up...
                        dear sir i have forget my hdfc net banking pass word please send my pass word to my email id

Chhota Udepur, Gujarat
                          Dear sir/madam

I am having saving account with hdfc bank since very long. I am using net banking facility also....
                          Bengaluru, Karnataka
                          HDFC credit card department is filled with cheaters & fraudulent people. Just avoid HDFC credit cards. I was contacted...