HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (4550)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

HDFC Bank Photos

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HI,
I had bought an FD worth Rs 2 Lacs from HDFC Deposits on 09/12/08.I had received a Deposit receipt.
To my surprise when I went to check my account after a year on 20/11/09 I found that the FD was done.On contacting I was informed the cheque that was given a year back had bounced.
It was a SBI cheque.
However till date I have communication from HDFC regarding the issue and so I believed I still owned the FD .The deposit rate was then 11.25% p.a and I had done the FD for 30 months.
Please let now how I can approach this.
I think HDFC is responsible for the loss.

Following are the details of the FD :
Company : HDFC Deposits
Cust No : 53709346
Deposit no : PN/1201017.
Branch :Pune Camp.
Maturity Date : 09 jun 20011.
Aug 13, 2020
Dear Srijit Gopalan Nair

HDFC is not responsible, as if the cheque bounced then it is not a fault of HDFC

Think like this, assume if you are the receiver(1st person) in place of HDFC and HDFC(2nd person) is the giver in place of you.

If amount is not received to 1st person by the 2nd person then 2nd person is responsible for not making payment.

HDFC has issued a credit of 2 Lakh FD on basis of cheque and the cheque bounced for whatever reason may be in that case they simply cancel the FD that is by rule.

regards

DEAR SIR,
    WE HAVE OBTAINED AUTO LOAN FOR FINANCING OF MITUBISHI OUTLANDER 2.4 GL BEARING REGISTRATION NO WB 20 U 0261,ENGINE NO CM 5 1864B12 ,CHASIS NO MA700CW5W9C000259.DURING MAR 09.
    SINCE MAR 09 LOAN BEING REPAID THROUGH POST DATED CHEQUES REGULARLY DRAWN ON STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,AMBARI GUWAHATI FOR RS55,148/-
    OUR 9THBINSTALLMENT DUE ON 7TH NOV 09 FIRST SHOWN PAID ON 7 TH NOV O9.THERE AFTER SAME WAS SHOWN AS INSTALLMENT BOUNCED..
    WE RECEIVED ONE STATEMENT FROM MR OF HDFC BANK LTD.WE HAVE ENQUIRED AT AT STANDARD CHARTER BANK AND INFORMED THAT SUFFICIENT FUND WAS AVAILABLE ON 7TH NOV 09.
    WE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND HOW INSTALLMENT BOUNCED INSPITE OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS IN SAID ACCOUNT.
    SUBSEQUENTLY WE WERE FORCED TO ISSUE SEPERATE CHEQUE IN LIEU OF SAID BOUNCED CHEQUE.
    FRESH CHEQUE WAS COLLECTED BY MR JOMEN PARMANIK VIDE RECEIPT NO 90141432 DT 18/11/09(CHEQUE NO694361 DT 18/11/09.
    RDS
    D K LAHOTY

HDFC — Reg: Cheque bounce

Dear Manager,

Please be informed that I've given 2 cheques towards HSBC credit card payment.
    Cheque numbers: 531789 dated 31st May 2009 and 531790 dated 30th June 2009.
    The cheque number 531790 dated 30th June 2009 got cleared first on 1st
    June 2009. Why did this happen in the first instance?
    And then cheque number 531789 dated 31st May 2009 got cleared and I
    had insufficient funds in my account leading to a cheque bounce.
    Eventually both the debited amount got credited to my account. I was also charged 350 rupees for a mistake done by HDFC. Now HSBC bank is forcing me to explain the situation. This was not
    expected of HDFC.

Please help me with this issue. I keep sending them 2-3 mails daily to get a reply once in a week that they are looking into this.

Thanks and Regards
    Bharani Kumar
    HDFC SERVICE ITS VERY POOR BECOUSE I HAVE NO BOUCING ITS MY LOAN ACCOUNT

FROM

RAJEEV MALHOTRA

i am an employee of hdfc where there is no human values.i didnt get home loan they told me 1st achieve target then u will be eligible for loan but i am in operations dept.
      i didnt get transfer to my native place bcoz i am not having any jack with any cluster head or hr person.its the worst bank n not at all satisfied with this organisation.

with due respect, I am Santosh V Shinde.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in Baroda Branch ( 429 ) from 1st july 2006 to 8th March 2007. my employee code was 47918. This is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.i request my team manager ( Mr. Sunil Chudhary ) & Mr. Hansraj ( Sales Co-ordinator ) many times but they are not supporting me. I have Submitted to Pf from with my Account details for Mr. Hansraj. now i am requesting you to release my p.f as soon as Possible.

Name : Santosh V Shinde

Emplyee Code : 47918

Joining Date : 1st july 2006

Resign Date : 08th march 2007

Department :- Business Banking- Liabilities

Branch Name : HDFC BANK LTD.
      6th floor, Midway Heights,
      Old Bldg; "C" Wing 3rd floor,
      26-A Narayan Properties,
      Chandivali Farm Road,
      Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali,
      Andheri(East), Mumbai- 400 072.

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to let you know that I have a grievance relating the practices like fake signatures of bank customer frequently made by Mr. Azim Rehman in HDFC Bank Ltd. Chowk Lucknow U.P.

One of the employee of HDFC BAnk Chowk Lucknow has informed me that Azim Rehman ( Employee Code CA15629) is the expert in making the fake signature without fear or hesitation.
      You better know that this is serious offence as per government rules, RBI directives and as well as banking KYC.
      I trust you you'll let me know how the investigation is proceeding and what you'll arrange to hold a grievance hearing as soon as possible.

Kindly take the expert and prompt decisions in such term.

Thanks with regards

Yasmin Rizvi

I have an account with the bank. I was having a salary account. At the time of opening the account they assured that even I leave the company the account will remain as a salary account. I have left the company 3 yrs before and maintaining less balance in account for 3 yrs. This month without any intimation nor by giving any notice the bank has cut some charges called AQD 827.25 Rs. After talking to customer care I came to know that this is being debited because I didn't have minimum balance in the account. Such a new rule came in existence in one night, They overnight changed by salary account to normal account and demanding to keep minimum balance of 10000 Rs in account. They say that they have send letters on my old address, actually Its a bank's responsibility to inform me and to confirm whether I have received the information. Its totally unfair to my part to bear a loss of the amount. These people do have my email ID and phone number but then also they didn't call and that's why I haven't received any information.
        A call came from HDFC bank that they have mailed letters and that ends their responsibility. Thus I have been forced to highlight this to all. I am planning to close the account and will recommend my friends and relatives not to deal with HDFC. This is a kind of stealing money from the account.
        Can anybody help me to get this money back.

I have taken an auto loan from HDFC Bank in the month of April, 2003 for Rs. 3,31,000 with the account No. 232571 and I was cleared the entrie loan amount and also got NOC from the bank and presently my vehicle was in my name only. But when I saw the crisit report of my personal account, I was surprised and shocked that the statement is showing the current balance of Rs. 1,39,835-00 and the last reported date was 31.01.2005. Why the bankers was not updating the account immediately. kinldy look into the matter immediately and settle the matter and update the account information to crisit and also send the same statemnt of account to my mail id immediately.

Tks & Br
          S.Suresh Babu

I find some anomalies in the credit card payment.despite the payment of Rs1800.00 per month towards the credit card payment,the balance outstanding is increasing day by day.Even I have ceased to operate the card since long.I have not used the card as it is not tracable since 2007 December.I have telephoned to your customer care office to provide me a statement from the date of issuance of the credit card till date and also blocking the card,but in vain..Kindly block my credit card and send me a detailed statement of accounts from date of issuance of the card.

Card No:[protected]

Please block my card and get me one time settlement of the account as I feel some officials of your organisations may have misused the card using its pin or card number

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

Jogananda Mallick,
            e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

hi ,
              i am devesh pal,from delhi.my hdfc credit card no is [protected],that card i had setteled last year,and i had made all the payment of settelement amt 17500, i have settelement letter and all recipts of 6 installment.but bank now started call and demand again 17500 rs.,sapna telecaller makes the call again and again and use wrong language from bank side ,i am realy feel mentaly herasement from hdfc bank.plz solved my problem...
              Dated: 03.10.2010

Sub: Complaint Against HDFC Bank Credit Card Nuisance

Reference : HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD NO: [protected].

I regret to inform you and for your kind notice that I was holding and HDFC Bank Credit Card vide no: [protected]. In that card, my credit limit was Rs.2, 38, 000/- and after that Bank has revised and reduced the Credit Limit from Rs.2, 38, 000/- to Rs.1, 77, 000/-. I have used my Credit Limit and I have already paid Rs.2, 77, 371/- against my Card as per their statement dated 17.03.2010. I had no outstanding against my Card. Only some Interest Charges were Lying in my Card.

On that basis, I have requested to Bank to settle and convert my some Interest dues amount sympathetically in to fresh simple EMI after reversing all the Late fees, Extra Interest Charges and the unnecessary fees charged by the Bank Intentionally. Due to my tremendous financial problem, I was not in position to submit my children’s school fees and house rent also which already I had discussed this matter frequently to their customer care executive over phone & at least 14 to 15th times and sent 14th to 15th frequent reminder letters also.

If you see the Receipts & Payments A/c of my Card, from beginning to end then you can easily observe that, I have made already over and excess payment against my used amount through card. If you see my accounts I have already paid the excess amount which the money I have used through Card. If the bank waive my unjustified Interest and Late fees, then nothing outstanding will be pending against my card. Which amount I have used against my Credit Card, Out of that, I have made excess payment against my used amount.

Being a preferred customer for long time, I have changed my address, phone no etc honestly. As a result of which, their Recovery agency/goons have started to hassle me mentally and also my wife, not only that, they also used abusive and very rough language over phone and came to my office and insulted me in the front of everybody with very abusive and slang language and told me to make the payment immediately, otherwise they will attack me and my family with their team and told me that, they will thrash me in the front of my society and also told me that they will abolish me from my job. I am a very simple Private Company’s employee and simple middle class family. That incident happened for last 5 to 6 months. After completion of their mental and physical harassments, HDFC Bank has sent the Legal court notice to my address. I am a very simple and middle class family member and a very simple employee of a private company. Bank continuously pressurized me to take the credit card.

Trying to claim huge amount intentionally from customer, that is the practice of HDFC bank .Please tell me, Is it a Reputed Bank ???

My Credit Limit was Rs.1, 77, 000/- and I have paid Rs.2, 77, 371/-. If my intention was bad then, why I will make the payment for Rs.2, 77, 371/-. Their Intention is how to raise the Interest amount and late fees unnecessary and pressurize to customer mentally. Trying to claim huge amount intentionally from customer, that is the practice of HDFC bank . Is it a Reputed Bank ???

Due the tremendous mental harassment to me and my family, My wife is not well and she also feels very insecurity. Please help me and my family from HDFC Bank’s Credit Card nuisance.

Thanks with Regards,

Manas Ray Chaudhury
              Bhopal.

NB: Threatening Calls came from Phone no:[protected]. Mr. Manjit, Mr. Hitesh, and one Lady (Not told her name)

[protected]Mr. Sunil, Mr. Dubey [protected])

NB: In spite of repeated request, the HDFC Credit Card Division were not Co-operating with me. Their actual Intention is bad and how to harass the customer mentally and physically in public place.

Once I had got a call for auto loan from HDFC they asked about my ID proof and Residence Proof to get Car Loan. I signed the initial stage of document with all these proof, but before approve and disbursement of loan amount I informed to that executive that I don’t require that loan due to some personal reason. So kindly stop this process asap. Moreover I had called to customer care of HDFC and requested to stop my cheque payment; they assured that payment has been stopped. But after 20 days I came to know that the payment of Rs. 15000/- to auto dealer made by some other person on behalf of me and my loan has been disbursed to auto dealer and without my acknowledgement. Even I don’t have taken car from dealers yet or got any documents regarding this.

Later on the EMI also debited from my account for Rs. 6000/- without any acknowledge.

When I asked to HDFC bank regarding this payment they have no answer and asking me to contact to auto dealer to resolve this matter.

Kindly let me know how i can take any action for further.

I am a felid boy in small real estate business and my salary is 7000/- pm.
                I am not financially strong. I have lost my last month salary.

Kindly help me; looking further to your help and support.

umesh mishra
                New Delhi

Auto Loan — EMI payment account

dear sir i am continuously demanding the statement of the monthly payments which i have made so far .please send me the statement at your earliest possible.My loan account number is 13521010

thanks!

Rani Ahuja

First of all congrats to HDFC for having been able to live through the eye of the regulatory authorities so far. A Job Well...
                  Hi this is Raj Kumar..this is not only a complaint about a product or service..this is about STRUGGLING FOR GETTING LEAVE....In...

Hi Sir/Man,

I am Ram Kumar. I had HDFC credit card and saving account in HDFC. I had converted my credit card amount into EMI installment and i did payment. Only last installment left at that time i call to your excutive for the last installment bring my NOC for my credit card then i will pay my last installment. But that guy not contacted me and it almost completed 6 to 7 month. Last month your office blockd my saving account and now they are saying you have to pay whole Rs. 31,000.

This is mistake from your side because your's executive not came to collect that amount. I have all bill that i paid to my HDFC credit card.

So many times i called to HDFC but my issue is not going to resolved so i am writing mail you.

I requested you please unblock my saving account because from this account my icici loan goes.

I am ready to pay the rest amount and unlock my saving account.

Could you please suggest me on this ?

I believe you will understand my problem.

Name : Ram Kumar
                  My Credit Card No: [protected].

Ram Kumar

Credit Card — saving account blocked

I was not paid my credit card bill from last six months of hdfc. i'm holding an account of hdfc, but they have blocked my amount in the account.i have taken credit card from other account of hdfc.

HDFC Credit Card — ACCOUNT BLOCKED

I WAS HOLDING CREDIT CARD [protected] WHICH I LOST IN JUN & BLOCKED. AFTER THAT I HV NOT RECD eSTATEMENT FROM HDFC. THRICE I CALLED TO PUNE OFFICE WHERE FROM I RECD THE MAIL, BUT NOONE ARE READY TO HELP.
                  IN SEP MONTH THEY BLOCKED MY SAVING ACCOUNT AS WELL AFTER COMPLAINT ALSO, NOONE HAS RESPOND TILL NOW.

KINDLY HELP
                  Iam residing at sagar and employe in MNC company native is Karnataka can i apply for HDFC credit card or ICICI credit card my salary account is at ICICI.

I am applying for Personal Loan in Oct 2009 from HDFC Bank through HDFC Bank Executive Mr. Sushilkumar Singh (Mobile No.[protected]). My term for Applying for Personal Loan is Rs.200000 & repayment terms are 4 years (48 EMI). As per this term Mr. Sushil agree to provide loan facility from HDFC Bank.
                    When Loan was sanctioned from bank the repayment term is change for 3 (36 EMI) years instead of 4 years(48 EMI). This information I am forwarded to Mr. Sushilkumar & he say to me agree to take the loan & he would rearrange the repayment schedule from bank as per my terms.

After disbursing Loan Amount & transfer to my account Mr. Sushilkumar doesn’t agree to do so as per above.

So I am frosted for this thing of HDFC Bank executive Mr. Sushil Kumar Singh.
                    I am Nazer Singh. I am foreign return, you know banking is well organized.keeping in view the good system of your bank i have opened my account in your bank, branch name longowal distt Sangrur, punjab.regretfully saying that the service of your bank is not very poor but it is worst. i have net banking but within one and half month i could not get third party transfer facility.today it was very shocking when one of my business partner could not deposit even a small amount like Rs.5000/-.I have got your Youngster plan of 50, 000/-, but till date i could not get the policy.
                    Nazer Singh

Dear Sirs,

I had Taken Auto loan from HDFC Bank Ltd for my Car make Wagon R in the year 2007 vide my Loan Account Number 11745870. I was paying my half yearly installments well in time through cheques issued by me of Canara Bank. When there was some ECS problem in the bank during the period around May, 2008, bank advised me to pay the installments in cash and accordingly I paid my installments through the bank representative. The bank was collecting cash from me every month upto the month of November, 2008. But when I personally visited the HDFC Bank Head office at Deer Park Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, I came to know that they have put my name in defaulters list and my name is blacklisted in all the records of the bank. At the same time I pulled out the information regarding the total outstanding of the Loan as on 28/11/2008. I paid the total outstanding amount of Rs. 1,90,599.58vide Cheque No. 000456 dt. 05/12/2008 drawn on AXIS BANK, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi and the same is cleared from the bank.

I am shocked to hear that even after the expiry of one year, my name is still blacklisted without any fault from my side. The bank has issued the No-objection letter also to me for the same vehicle.

I request your selves to please look in to this matter to resolve the issue and remove my name from the defaulters list which is still appearing.

best regards

Vinod Kumar Verma

policy no: 10302796, I went to hdfc bank to purchase mutual fund, they got cheque frm me and issued youngstar plan saying this is mutual fund. when i requested to change in nominee they received all court documents from me and issued a letter that changes have been incorporated. When i asked company over phone i came to know they had changed only saddress and nominee details were not changed. They even did not inform me about that. The policy is taking my so much of time and energy. Its now six years , i can not surrender the policy because of rigidity of rules.
                        From

M.V.Road, Andheri
                        Mumbai -400 059
                        Dear Sir
                        I have taken HDFC Standard Life Insurance co LTD
                        My policy Number is:[protected] Premium Amount: Rs. 20, 000.00 I became shocked when I got a Elapsed letter from HDFC Standard Life Insurance co . LTD and it was also mentioned in the letter that my policy is going to be elapsed. Really horrible. Current due date was 10th October 2009. I have taken it in half yearly mode.
                        Now I going to tell u everything what has happened from HDFC Standard Life Insurance co . LTD. Side and how irresponsible these people are. My last due date was 10th October 2009. Before January I was paying premium through Cheque. Which was returned due non communication reply to the customer between the Offices. Nobody has given proper reply to me. I am given more and more of the communication contact details like mobile numbers and office land line number and address proof.
                        I called in HDFC Standard Life Insurance co LTD customer care and told customer care guy to return my extra money as it has been gone twice.
                        I followed regularly HDFC Standard Life Insurance co LTD to people and as you know in customer care every time you get new character and no body takes the responsibility. I was waiting for money but I could not get it for till date. I gave them my Number([protected]) also so they can call me as every time their server is down Again HDFC Standard Life Insurance co LTD customer care told me it will be done sir.

But unfortunately as they people are not responsible so nobody did anything. And I was shocked with that overdue premium notice letter. Every time HDFC Standard Life Insurance co LTD customer care says SERVER is DOWN Server is down. Is this my fault that their server is down or they people are this much irresponsible?

See, I am a middle class person working hard to earn and 20, 000.00 is not small amount for me so I am not going to leave them . And also I have paid premium for more than a year and they people are saying that policy will be elapsed. I will bring this matter in consumer forum because I am not wrong. I have all the receipts and statement.
                        So please requesting you, to do something for me how these people will take all my money and will return me nothing. I have earned it hard and have saved for my future but see how these people are saying that policy will be elapsed
                        Truly.
                        .R.Deepa Gopinath

Copy Enclosed->

I am Kanchan Varshney, had invested in HDFC Tax safer three years back, after that i have changed my Bank account (which is...

Serious Complaint against HDFC car loan
                          [protected][protected][protected]
                          Dear SIR/Madam,

I am a new customer with HDFC and all the salaried accounts of my company (over 100) are with HDFC. I would like to file a complaint with respect to their car loan processing. I am also submitting this complaint on various consumer online forums, so that others can become aware of their sub-standard service.

As of my background, I am a graduate from IIT Bombay with All India Rank 95, then worked at Bangalore for 3 years, then did Masters from York University Canada, and now recently joined as Principal Engineer (senior post) at a private company in Bangalore.

I applied for loan about two weeks ago with documents as requested by HDFC agents in Bangalore. 2 days later, they informed that my address proof was not valid (because my rental agreement was less than 3 months old). As per their suggestion, I applied for address change with HDFC bank so that it can be taken as a valid address proof. But that too didn't get changed over one week. So, then I submitted a copy of my phone bill as address proof, which was accepted. Now, they are asking for my FULL offer letter, because I have had no salary for last two years (because I was studying). I told them, that I can give a few pages, but not the FULL copy (as it will be a breach of confidentiality), but they are not accepting it. Note that previously they said that a copy of my pay-slip of first 10 days (through which my salary break-up can be easily deduced), statement of other bank (ICICI) and my previous Form 16s would be sufficient.

We had already discussed all the documents required RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING (two weeks ago), which I had duly submitted, but still more documentation is required, and that too which is highly confidential. I am extremely angry at the un-professionalism shown by HDFC employees. Because of them, my car delivery has gotten delayed and still no sight of processing. Everyday, I am travelling by auto rickshaw and have to handle their haggling every morning and evening. Everyday, I am coming to office late because of this. Everyday, I have to synchronize with their agents for 20-30 minutes on latest status, and then synchronize with the car dealer for another 20-30 minutes. Everyday their agents keep asking me to wait for 1 more day, for last two weeks!

I have lost tremendous valuable time, money and emotional energy because of this. And all of this for a car loan that is less than my 2 months salary....

I do not want HDFC car loan anymore, and will not engage in any other activity that I had planned with HDFC (like demat, PPF, FD etc.). I will also recommend other employees in my company (over 100), all of whom have a salaried account with HDFC for not engaging with HDFC bank for other activities.

Romil Jain
                          I too have simlar issue with HDFC bank. I got car loan and even after 6 months they have not given me any loan statement and a/c number. they have collected all the cheque from me . Whwn i gon to there branch they are not respnding properly and teeling go to another branch wich is 100km far. While taking loan they will disburse from any branch but for any further process they will confuse the customer .

nixon

CAR LOANS — not getting salary

Dear sir/madam
                          I am working as sales executive in hdfc bank on HBL roles in industrial area phase 1.chandigarh branch,,My complaint is that i have not received any salary from last 3 months..kindly clear my dues on priority basis.my hbl code is S36923.Please give me a call for that or mail me at saurav.[protected]@gmail.com

saurabh bhatia
                          HBL code s36923

I had purchased HDFC bank Credit Card last year and one phone came from them regarding Bajaj Allianz health insurance...
                            Dear All,

I was appointed on 10 jan.2009 as a Contract sales Executive, Emp.Code-CP10025.Saving A/C Sales...

Date: November 15, 2009.
                            From
                            Sri Bijay Kumar Shah,
                            AC-116, Salt Lake City,
                            Kolkata- 700 064.
                            Ph. No. [protected].

Ref: Savings A/c No. [protected].
                            Customer ID- 1375316.
                            Sub: Loss of Demand Draft being No. 002048 drawn on Canara Bank payable at Kolkata of Rs. 4,800/- submitted on May 16, 2007.

This is to inform you that I have submitted the abovenoted Demand Draft being No. 002048 drawn on Canara Bank payable at Kolkata of Rs. 4,800/- with the respondent bank on May 16, 2007 alongwith one Demand Draft being No. 002047 drawn on Canara Bank payable at Kolkata of Rs. 3,600/- in Savings A/c No. [protected] of my wife, Smt. Asha Shah. The draft submitted in my wife’s a/c was credited but the draft submitted in my account was never credited.

I have taken up the matter with the bank officers several times and always I have been told that the said draft has been misplaced and I was further assured that the matter would be taken care of and the said draft would be eventually located and credited in my account. But even after a long time, nothing positive has happened.

I would request you to look into the matter, since no action has been taken by the concerned officer to recover my abovementioned draft for a long period of more than two years and all I get from the bank officers are false assurances.

Please consider the matter urgent and take necessary action in the same.

Thanking You,

Bijay Kumar Shah.

HDFC Bank has taken an undated cheque for the sanctioned loan amout though I have availed only a part of it. I was asked to...