HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HDFC Bank — fraud and cheating [Resolved]

This is to inform you tha I have been a customer of HDFC Bank, Darjeeling, P.O.& District...

I just need to inform about HDFC staff of bangalore headed by Uday Shankar, last month or before one lady...
I applied for a HDFC personal loan as i was in an urgent need of a loan by calling phone banking and registering a request...

HDFC Bank — new account opening [Resolved]

I had a newly open account in your HDFC Bank on dated 29-03-11 hdfc caf form no sb [protected]...

My car loan no. 12934095 is over on 7thApril 2011.It was 3 years car loan.There has been no defaultment...

my personal loan number is 18410798.
my personal loan is sention on 20/03/11 of 2,58,000 Rs.
As per talk with hdfc bank customer care 2,50,319 Rs. is credited in my account after cutting all fees.But actual amount credited in my account is 2,39,822 Rs.
so,i want to know that where is the rest amount is

viral patel

HDFC Bank — Credit card issue [Resolved]

My self Manish Gupta using HDFC Credit Card 5243 **** **** 8224. i deposited cheque on 24 dec for bill after confirming from...

I am a senior citizen and currently suffering from paralytic attack.

I was called up by Madam Sneha whose mobile number is [protected] and told that she's speaking on behalf of hdfc and asked if I am interested in a car loan. I said yes. Thereafter, a man named Mr. Satpal Singh, whose mobile number is [protected], came to my office and on my requirement got sanctioned a car loan of Rs 3,46,000 against which I wasn't paid the total amount as sanctioned and got signed some paper from me for the purpose of deduction of installment from my account number CNRB0001956 through ECS @ Rs 11,248 for 3 years and charged me Rs 1000 for an unknown reason and told the receipt of the same will be issued to you soon. Mr. Satpal Singh also collected some posted dated and current cheques stating that these cheques are for the purpose of security and will never be produced for encashment. The statement he gave me in writing also.

In the month of January, 2011, Madam Swati from HDFC called me and informed me that your cheque of Rs 11,248 on account of installment paid by me has been bounced. I replied to send your man to collect the installment along with the bounced cheque. A man came to collect the fresh cheque in lieu of the bounced cheque and I also narrated the whole story to Madam Swati and she confirmed the same from Shri Satpal Singh. He apologized and said I will come to you and set right the whole process immediately and in future no cheque will be produced for encashment.

In the month of Feb, once again Madam Swati called me and informed that your ECS has been bounced. I said Ok, you send a man to collect the cheque. I confirmed from a bank that there was no ECS form submitted for deduction of my installments. I narrated the same story to Madam Swati. Madam Swati apologized for the inconvenience caused to me and assured me that a man will come from HDFC to get your signatures on a fresh form for deduction of installments (ECS) from my account.

Now, in the month of April, once again, some Mr. Amit called me and said your ECS has been bounced once again. I got agitated on listening to that and asked him, you send some senior man from Hdfc to listen to my complaint and set right the system, so that there should be no complaint in future. And I also gave him a number of Madam Swati since she is aware of my problem. I also gave the phone number of Mr. Satpal Singh, who is responsible all the problems, whatever has occurred. He refused to talk to Mr. Satpal stating that my service will be in danger if I talk to Mr. Satpal. I do not know why the service is being is in danger if the problem can be sorted out from a person who has created the problem.

Now, I have the following issues, which may please be sorted out as soon as possible:
    1. My Bank so far hasn't been informed about the deduction of installments from my Account through ECS. My bank should be informed properly so that in future there should be no problems and confusions for deduction of installments
    2. Why a penalty or interest, if any, in lieu of bouncing installments should be recovered from a person who ever responsible and action should also be taken whether its a DSA or a person directly working for Hdfc since I believe DSA is also working for Hdfc or on behalf of Hdfc
    3. On what account Rs 1000 cash as a charge by Mr. Satpal Singh was taken and why a receipt of the same has not been issued to me

An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Mr. H.C. Grover
    Auto Loan Agreement No. 17740402
    Ph.: [protected]

Lessons Learnt:

1. Never Ever again take personal loan/any loan at HDFC especially...

I have applied for the credit card and I have received my Credit Card on . When I was applying for the card bank staff members said to take a mediclaim policy. But I have rejected the offer. They said ok. and they told annual charges for card is 199 . Now they are telling that i have to pay EMI for it for twelve months.
      Very Bad on the Bank part

i m holder of platinum credit card.. last month i made payment of credit card..but by mistaken i wrote a single wrong number on cheque...dats why it dosent get cedit to my credit card payment...i request you to kindly reverse that payment to my credit card bill...and deduct the all finance charges and late fees from my current statement.
        thank you.
        Arun Karande
        Vashi, Navi Mumbai
        Aug 13, 2020

platinum credit card — credit card payment

pl ease let me know the total outstanding amont as on i st jan 2009 and minimum amount to be paid this month.

My loan Ac No. 18023646. I had taken a loan of Rs. 70,000/- (Seventy Thousand) agains two wheeler loan for a bike. During the paper work i had mentioned the person from HDFC bank to allote me 10th of every month as EMI date as i get my salary on 5th of every month. The EMI for last two months has gone on 10th but in the month of April 2011 there was a call from bank stating that there is bounce cheque , it is then lernt that the bank has freezed 5th as my EMI date without consulting me. I will not be in a state to pay the EMI on 5th as my salary comes on 10th of every month. Kindly change my EMI date to 10th or else I will not accept the bounce charge hearafter for your miskae and poor customer handelling by the bank. Its a clear case of negligence and harrashment. Kindly revert me with the status and change the EMI date from 5th to 7th of every month

dear sir/mam,
            on 9th of april i am booking the ticket from lucknow to delhi, and at the time of payment process from credit card (entering verification code) the net connection had lossed and the ticket had not booked,but the ammount of 637 rs had deducted at 10:35 am,and even i have not got the msg from irctc,then i have booked the ticket,thinking that if the ticket had booked so ammount also wl not be deducted,but the same ammount will deduct twice at 10:48 am also,even ticket have book one time only.
            so,its my sincere request to you that pls refund the wrong deduction made at 10:35 am.
            im also sending you the booking history of my account of IRCTC,as an proof that ticket had done one time only.
            hope for a positive response from your side.
            thanks and warm regards,
            atul singh.

E-Ticket I-Ticket

Select Transaction ID PNR Number From To Date Of Journey Reservation Status Date of Booking

1 [protected] [protected] LKO DLI[protected] Delivered[protected]
            2 [protected] [protected] AGC LJN[protected] Can/Mod[protected]
            3 [protected] [protected] JP AF[protected] Delivered[protected]
            4 [protected] [protected] BSB LKO[protected] Delivered[protected]
            5 [protected] [protected] BSB LKO[protected] Can/Mod[protected]
            6 [protected] [protected] NDLS LKO[protected] Delivered[protected]
            dear sir/mam,
            highly thankkfull for your suport.
            regards,
            atul
            i i am hdfc card member since 2007 also paying my account every time in 2010 i lost my job bcoz of which i was not able to make pmt for 2months in feb 2011 then if feb i rec abill of 45000 bal out of which min bal due was 26605 call from collection, i told all my finances then he advised me to pay 20, 000 & he will take off 6605 as god will boz it was only late pmt charge & fine i paid 25, 000 rs as i wanted to pay them after taking money i rec. abill for 58, 000 which included 20000 bal i made purchase of 8, 000 & instead of giving waiver penalised me with 25, 800 bcoz i converted my 55, 000 in 12 emi back in 2010 which is to end in 2011 april when i called cust ser sd they r not responsible for any commit ment made by collection people & threatning me for a bad cibil if do not pay
            i have not recive any reponse from an deppt egarly waiting for response i have been calling phonebanking & also sent complaint on website not recived any response still waiting, i hope the only option i am left is legal

I was having HDFC Credit card, but HDFC people block that card and were calling me for the amount which I didn't owe to them.. They called me and abuse like any thing.They do disclose Info with third party which was not authorised at all.. Right now they are claiming for amount which I never owe. My Customer Id is 20822593 & my credit card numbers are [protected]....

HDFC — Fraud recovery by HDFC Credit cards

5 months back I opted for a HDFC credit card no.[protected].But I never used it and no one had informed me about some hidden charges.And I never received any credit card statement till date.I received an email on dated 16th November 2010 stating about the bill amout Rs.6893.32 for some unknown policy.I replied in reverse that I nither applied for any type of policy nor used my card anywhere.But still without my consent they directly deducted Rs.7513 from my HDFC salary account.
              For this issue I called customer services several times but always I got an answer that this chagres are debited against some policy and I will get a call from chennai for further clarification but that never happened Nither I received any call nor they emailed me a statement for the same.For the same I complained in bank but nothing happened.Complaint Id -M1883010. I got the same reply from bank too.
              I am really frusteded in all this process.I am just calling here and there for the statement and proof.Atleast they should provide me a proof for that bill.
              I have not recieved any emial from HDFC under ref No. TTU[protected]. I suggest you to resol;ve matter quickly otherwise I will take this Matter Legally.. Now I suggest you to cross check following Query Refrences and Check how many times I send mail to HDFC to resolve matter for ever. You guys Harrase me, Abuse me, Disclose Debt to my Friends(Third Party), and send illegal letter to my home.. I have recording of every call which HDFC Debt Collector made and abuse me over phone.. I think I should Claim for compensation as I faced lot of Losses besause of HDFC..
              Check Below Refrece Queries.
              [protected], [protected]. [protected].[protected]. [protected].[protected].[protected].[protected].[protected].[protected]

Rouf
              This issue is still unresolved and seems its is just time pass practise from HDFC Banking associates

I have opened new account with HDFC bank last month.
                Due to some reason i lost my debit card and...

This is Complaint for the rude and worst service provided by HDFC Bank, Sagar, MP Branch. I am Ashish Kumar Rai, I am HDFC bank salary account holder, My brother Amit Rai went to deposite some amount to my account to his nearest HDFC bank Sagar, MP. But the Branch Manager Saurabh Mittal, told he can not deposite the amount in my account, as I am salary account holder. But there is no such rule by RBI that cash amount will not deposited to salary account holder's account. I would like to know is this HDFC banks own rule? Also HDFC is balming service from anywhere in India, is HDFC bank provideing such kind of service to its account holder? Why the email required from the account holder's branch to deposite the amount? very worst service experience from HDFC bank
                Aug 13, 2020

Transaction for Prepaid mobile recharge done on 4th april,2011 was failed for which amount of rs. 50 had been deducted from my account.
                  Account Name: Aparajita Paul
                  Mobile no.: [protected]
                  E-mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  transaction for prepaid mobile recharge done on 20th april 2011 message sending successfully recharge and amount of rs.50 had been deducted from my account but mobile can not recharge detail of transaction, transaction id 25563967, mobile no [protected], operator airtel circle delhi&ncr time o7:59pm a/c no.[protected] kindly refund my deducted amount
                  transaction for prepaid mobile recharge done on 16th May, 2011 message sending successfully recharge and amount of Rs 222 had been deducted from my account but mobile can not recharge detail of transaction, transaction Id[protected], mobile no [protected], operator loop circle mumbai through HDFCnetbanking Kindly recharge or refund my deducted amount.
                  My Name :ujwala S Acharekar
                  Email ID:[protected]@rediffmail.com
                  mobile No:-[protected]
                  Dear sir
                  today i make my ticket via yatra.com, but no ticket issue yet money deducted from my account. so make an arrangement to refund my money
                  checue/ref no:[protected]
                  tranaction id: [protected] sent this id by yatra.com for refund the money.

To HDFC Bank Credit card manager,
                    Pune Zone.

I have got a call from HDFC bank for Credit card about...

I dont know why my credit card has been rejected because one of your staff came to my temporary address and verified with it and i got the declaration form also i was signed and sent to you , i didnt get any reply from you regarding this rejection and i got 10 times verification calls also from ur bank and i didnt see this type of worst service from u and i have applied for this card before 2.5months earlier pls let me know what is the time period it will take to get my card, otherwise i am willing to stop the service from your bank and when i called to customer care they told me u can apply only after 6months,you should inform what the docs are required but i didnt get any call from the sevice is very bad from u,which i didnt expect from ur bank
                    This is with reference to your e-mail regarding your HDFC Bank Credit Card application : [protected]S3 and my no is- [protected]

hope the rep asap

Hello Sir ,
                      i am working with HBL from last 2 years under AVINASH NAIK ,ASM he is the person doing partiality,he will always support SMITH ACHAR -S18793, SHWETHA ACHAR - S19103 thye both are blood relative sisters working under Avinash as per the HBL policy blood relative sister cannot work in the same company and same TEAM ,but in HBL ( ADUGODI ) it s happing from last 4 years and theyar steeling the leads from HDFC customer care they have lot of ferinds there ,bcoz of this activite they earnig evry month 40000k salary and becoz of them we are not getting business every day Avinash scold us he will use [censored] this kaind of words,Smitha and Shetha every day they will come @ office 10.30 and leave @5.30
                      and SMITH and SHWETHA Harrasing us please SAVE us i am not mantioning my Name here if he no then he will stop my salary PLEAS help me other ways pls chsnge SHWETHA to auto loan our out bond last 3yars she is giving more then 1 core business u just emage how she have contact with customer care
                      in BANGALORE we dont have HBL office ther we can come and complaint ,please do need fully
                      please save from this SISTER, pleas please please,pleas,i will hop you can help US thank you in one house this sisters are erning near1 lakh RUPEE with AVINASH NAIK HELP,,,
                      PLEASE,,,,
                      THANKING YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HBL GLOBAL ,ADUGUDI SRINDHI KALYANA MANTAPPA ,BANGALORE 560030