HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (4550)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

HDFC Bank Photos

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

8.25 % Home loan from HDFC :-
[protected][protected]----
Its just a way to lure new customer in their their TRAP...
1.5 yr back I took Loan from HDFC at 10.25% and after that RBI slashed the rates BY 4% FLAT but even then I am paying 10.50% as interest i.e. instead of decreasing the rates by 4% they have increased it.

In year 2008 Bank cried that Financial crunch have hid them hard Even then HDFC profits increased Double fold. ITS A LOOT OF CUSTOMER MONEY. Now they are saying that they are giving 8.25% offer because their cost of money has decreased but there customers like me are still paying all time high interest rates. Once Bank have new customers in their pocket they will face the same music like me.
THIS IS BROAD DAY LIGHT CHEATING BY HDFC, THAT THEY ARE CHARGING 10.5% FROM US AND MUCH LOWER FROM NEW FLOATING CUSTOMERS.AUTHORITIES PLEASE NOTE.
Dear Friend,

I would like to make you alert on few details regarding HDFC and other limited companies.

HDFC LTD is a limited company and is not a banking institute.
It is a self regulated financial organization and is not at all regulated as a refinancing institute or is not a Banking institute. Sales officers makes people fool by stating HDFC Home loan as part of banking division. Even interest rates charged by HDFC is very high which is increased in subsequent years.

As such rates of interests for home loan are definitely regulated by RBI but limited and private companies do not fall under their per-view. These companies fall under company Act and not under Banking Act.

At time of taking loan these companies promises low rates of interest and then increases rates of interest in subsequent years, which increases your burden of repayment in form of slow poison eating your lots of money.

I will share my personal experience:

I have a very bad experience with HDFC, My loan of 11 lac with tenure was only 20 years and was promised with 3% discounted rates for my loan account as the company with which I was working was a corporate client of HDFC, so my loan started at 7.25% rate of interest and a low EMI of 8595/- Rs only.

In later stages HDFC revised rates of interest stating that my loan is on floating rates, where as no discounted rates are applied to my account. More on no reduction in rates are done at all even when rates of interest of other banks and institutes fall down. Even when they offer low interest rates to new customers – on my inquiry they asked for a proceeding fees of almost 12 thousand rupees to revise the rates of interest.
My EMI is also revised to 10, 526/- Rs and the tenure is now increased. Today even after paying EMI for more then 6 years my tenure of repayment is more then 18 years and EMI is increased from 8695/- Rs per month to 10526/- Rs per month. So I will end up paying money to HDFC for more then 24 years.

So I will end up paying four additional years with new EMI to HDFC which will make me a loss of almost 10-12 lac rupees.

HDFC is offering new customer 8.25 rates of interest where as even when I am a old customer with corporate tie up with the company – I am charged almost 11% rates of interest and I am screwed up by paying more EMI.

I have started legal proceedings against HDFC – and warn you all that dont take loan from HDFC other wise your people will also end up in soup and will have to pay huge for small things.

REQUEST YOU ALL TO TAKE LOANS ONLY FROM BANKING INSTITUTES AND NOT FROM ANY LTD COMPANY--
Ask following questions at time of taking loan.

1.Is the company having word “Bank” in its name.
2.If the company is refinancing company - take in written that – rates of interest in the company will be regulated as per RBI norms.
3.Only those people whose files are not getting approved from banks and documents are not clear enough and are in need of loan should opt for such institutes, but mind it these ltd companies slowly increases rates of interest and eats away your lots of money charging high rates of interest.

PLEASE NOTE – HDFC is a limited company and not a BANK. Only banking institutes or company with word “Bank” in its name are regulated by RBI.
Before signing any document of ltd company please read the terms and conditions completely and take a lawyers advise if needed before going ahead to sign the same.

Please disseminate this information to all your friends and relatives so that they are not cheated by any private company in case of loans / home loans.

In public interest by:
Pankaj Kakani

SIR JI NAMASHKAR JI
    MAI KALKA STORE SHOP NO 3 POST OFFICE WALI GALI NEWDELHI 110070
    MERA CONTACT NO [protected]...

HDFC Bank — Credit Card Payment [Resolved]

I am owing the HDFC Credit Card from last 4-5 Years and I am regular in making the payment ,but from last...

hi,

i was offered gold debit card free of cost. However HDFC bank has deducted Rs. 500 from my account saying that it's annual charge.

could you please let me know whether there is charge for debit card, and if yes i would not be continuing with HDFC Bank.

Thank You.

ramjee Yadav.
    Ugam Solutions pvt. Ltd.

dear sir,

with reference to the credit card number [protected] , i have to subbmit a complaint against HDFC BANK- credit card devision-lucknow.

I am a victim of wrong accounting, harrasment and insult done by the collection department of credit card - lucknow.

At the time of account opening, the hdfc people given me the credit card without my consent and when i asked for interest statement, they refused to give it. At present time they are harrasing me mently and sending some non-social elements to office and home regularly for collection .

Any how, i will give all the money they want, but this time i am not in a condition to pay. Kindly pressure them to give me a time of two months and not to insult me in front of the office people.

thanking you,
      yours humbly,
      yaser ausaf.
      7-e, shanker tower, clive road, allahabad.

I am Dipmala,using credit card of HDFC Bank.I have not Payed the payment of october-2009.Collection Department of Bangalore,Richmond circle Branch,employee named Kalpana is threatning me to to give the payment by29th-Nov-09,before 5 PM.As i told her to collect a check of total due Payment for the Month of oct & Nov 2009 for the date of 1st dec 2009.Kalpana is behaving very rude and forcing me for the Payment.She is using different rough language & entertaining in personal things.

Please,do the needfull,Kalpana is really Harrashing by calling agaain & again.I am ready for the Payment for the date of 1st Dec 09,as i have not yet received the salary.
        She should know how to behave with a customer.Beacuse of her monthly target she forget to repect the customer.

Credit Card — Disgraceful Employees

Past 3 weeks I am calling to know the status of my application, but so far they are still not able to track my record. Everytime i call them they says "our system are down, kindly call us later" its a pathetic customer service.

I WANT AN ASSISTANCE AND WOULD APPRECIATE IF I GET A CALL FROM BARCLAYS WITHIN NEXT 24 HRS.
        HDFC Bank is the worst bank to start with. If a payment on credit card is delayed then interest charges and penalty charges are levied and that's what the procedure is with other bank's credit card that i use. HDFC sent my data to some collection agency and i receive at least 20 calls on my mobile and home land line threatening to make the payments. They are highly illiterate people, abuse on calls and threaten to send someone at my place.
        I called HDFC requesting to stop these calls, i was informed that i will not get any more calls but they called me on sunday atleast 50 times. Highly disgraceful, a warning for everyone, do not take HDFC credit card, if you hold one, cancel it if you can.

Siddharth
        HDFC is one of the bloody suckers bank. I hold a credit card on 2008 from Delhi and made payment as well from my hometown Kolkata. Now after 3 years all of a sudden these suckers wake up and threatening me and my parents, giving calls to the landline and mobile, that a sum of 58, 000 has been due and i have to pay that. I agree with Dipmala and Siddharth that please cancel HDFC credit cards as they could be life threatening element for the future as well. The executives are illiterate, and have no respect and they even abuse my neighbours and my family. Instead of saying Madam or Ma'am, this Kalpana is calling me as Mem Mem..and her hindi is like a village uneducated woman. Please stop abusing public's life. If God forbids same thing happens in their life then they will get to know the reality. God knows what will be the solution.

I applied for a HDFC Bank International Credit Card and my reference no. is [protected]N1, but...

complaint

I am using HDFC credit card from April 2008. I have paid charges always.
          My credit card limit was 25000 which has been declined to Rs20000 without any notice.
          i want clarification for the same.
          And i am usng the card since apr 2008, more then 1.5 year and instead of increasing the limit it has been dereased to 20000.
          I wanted to do some shopping and now i am not able to do that because i dn have credit limit.

Gagandeep
          gagandeep.[protected]@gmail.com

I recieved a call from HDFC Customer rep informing that you have been one of the few special ppl who have been offered a platinum credict card. They told the offers their card as and asked the limit I have on other cards, I told I had 1.6 lakhs and the rep responded that i will be provided with a much higher limit than 1.6 lakhs. When asked the rep promised that i would get a minimum of 3 lakhs and she will make a note on the application form.

I received the card and was given 1.5 lakhs, when lodged a complaint with the HDFC Customer care department they told that i will get a call from someone regarding it...its been well over 2 weeks and when called the customer care they have told that they have tried reaching me and was not able to reach...

I have called the customer care again asking the status they told that it cannot be increased and if needed i could cancel the card by sending a written letter to HDFC cards.

Wasted time talking to the rep., submitting documents, lodging a complaint with them...poor service and wrong expectation by the bank.

Sanjay
          [protected]@yahoo.com

The complaint is simple. No bills received from HDFC Bank. After three months, they claim there is a due pending, I request...

In 2007, one business executive of HDFC bank comes to my home and tell me that if you are interested we are offering FD and they are attached with many other services. In fact, at that time, I was looking for locker facility and I sad yes. A classic account was opened at the Seven Bunglows Branch of this esteemed Bank in Andheri (W) of Mumbai. The same man came with an other offer that they will give me a Credit Card linked with this FD and saving account. I was a fool to accept it. That is what I have realised after 2 years. I used to pay all my payments regularly. But in the month of April 09 and October 09 there were some delays and I was even paying their penal charges and interests. Then the abuse started. The staff of theirs are so mannerless and abusive that one will imagine how a woman can talk all these filthy streetwala abuses. They started calling my parents who are above 80 years and on two occassions abused them and asked them to pay up on behalf of me. They should be ashamed of this or i assume that this would be their culture or work culture taught by HDFC bank
            I was tired of all this and when i could not take any more, I approached the seven bunglow branch on 23/11/09 with an application that I wanted to terminate my FD of One Lakh Rupee. They told me that it will be done within 6 working hours. I issued a cheque to close the Credit Card acount and to my horror I found that it got bounced. Again I went to the branch on 24/11/09 and when asked why the amount was not credited to my account. Then came the reply that they had created a lien on my FD and I will have to clear the credit card amount first and then only I can get my FD. When I told them that they can easily appropriate my FD and give me the balance amount. They started calling here and there and after 2 hours sitting there gave an assurance that it will be done. The abusive calls continued on 24/11 till 26/11 and even the caller threatened me that your FD of One Lakh will be seized. I am still wondering whether a staff from the Bank can talk in this manner who have provided them business two years back and whose money is till lying with them.Till 26/11/09 at 3.30 pm I have not received a response on the state of FD and the time when I will get it. How does a A bank which promises to deliver the goods in 6 hours can take more than 96 hours. Being a widow, I am being subjected to such mental trauma, that I dont know what to do with myself. Does I am paying a price for opening an account with HDFC bank and made to suffer

Dear sir/madam

Please note that i have Hdfc card NO.[protected] in the name of Imran ali khan Add of 11-40 ndmc qrts pandara park new delhi-110003

Receiving the phone call from no.66219091 & 43145000 your lady caller talking like Nonsense (calling me Katwa, eat the pig meat)

Some one told me that all the call are recorded

Please checked the call on mobile no.[protected] dated 12.11.09 and Privies calls ?

You are requested to take some action on that matter ??

Also

They are calling my office daily more then 15 to 20 time and disturbing my office staff saying me (katwa.)and now thaings is like that in my office no one truste me and my boss asked my staff not to give any cash to me or not pay any advanced ???

you are requested to take action ur caller because now there are no

way left me to Survives me for the job ???

your caller told me there name (ajit singh,sherya khanna)

you can cheacked the call detaiils ?????

Imran

This is Girish, bought a bike in August 2009 thru HDFC loan. I had agreed to pay EMI thru ECS. in 2nd month, ie. in october 2009, HDFC person called me & told my cheque got bounced because of insufficient amount in the account, but in my account more than the required amount was there. Also the strange thing is how can the cheque bounce back in ECS? But in my pass book it was showing that the amount(EMI) was deducted on the 6th october which was the stipulated date. Apart from this, they again deducted EMI in same month for the second time. When i enquired, they told it was deducted only once even after i showed them it was deducted twice.

Still my problem is not solved & i hav never seen such a bad service from banking. I feel HDFC is providing a very worst service for their customers.

can anybody help me in this matter to get back my EMI which was paid extra?

this is Girish who bought Honda Shine bike in August 2009 thru' HDFC loan. I agreed for ECS to pay EMI. In october 2009, two EMI's were deducted and its entry is there in my pass book. Even then HDFC people are telling they have not received the amount for two times, but for only once. I have produced all the proof for the same & still it is not rectified. its a very worst banking service i had ever come across.

I request thru' this, the concerned person to help me in this matter to get back the extra amount deducted.

I have settled my credit card account 2 years back by paying 25000 in cash, however I have been recently informed by other credit card company that they cannot offer me card because my payments are pending with HDFC and my name is listed as defaulter with CIBIL. HDFC people also informed that the payments are not made. I have settlement letter which I got from the executive who came from HDFC. I made the cash payment for settlement because I was getting threat call on a daily basis. If HDFC do not have my 25000, where are the same and who is responsible. After making the payment, I informed their customer service as well. Please advise how to get this correct in CIBIL.
                    Aug 26, 2016

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    dear sir,
                    as we have transfer 10, 000 in the platinum plus-credit card . in the bill it is given that Mrs.Niketa Goradia has spent Rs 1, 800 and Mr Dinesh Goradia has spent Rs 4, 996 than the sum of these ruppees that are spent is Rs6, 796 so wher the other amount is gone which is Rs3, 204. so please solve this problem as soon as you can.the credit card number is [protected]. transfer the ruppees to the credit card after the solution or sent a bill to this address-DAL BAZAR-PARIWAR LAXMI COMPLEX, 201, LASHKAR, GWALIOR.

HDFC Bank — Loan foreclosure [Resolved]

I had car loan from HDFC bank, after 2 years of now i got transferred to Pune and wanted to transfer my car to my home town,...
                      SIR,

THIS COMPLAIND REGARDING MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, EVERY MONTH I WAS MADE THE PAYMENT AGAINST OUR CREDIT...

I am having 200 shares of hdfc bank ltd in the joint names of neela venkatesan and j badrinarayanan and the shares are held in demat format under account no. 20007075 vide INE040A01018 with INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK DEPOSITORY SERVICES (IN302437). I have not received dividend for the year ended 31.03.2009. I was staying at Nagapattinam till June 2009 and have moved over to Chennai in July 2009. The shares have now been transferred to NEELA VENKATESAN AND M S VENKATESAN under 20004956 with the same depository participant. I request you to look into the matter and arrange for payment of dividend.

if you need any more information, i can furnish you on hearing from ur end.

thanks and regards
                      neela venkatesan

I have purchased Two Wheeler in Feb 2009.Total Amount is 39039.I hav epaid 20000 Hard cash.Remaining...
                        Recently I took Personal Loan from HDFC for an amount of 100000.00 rs and the executive who (Sana ,Nafisa and another male...

I had applied for personal loan as FYI 2 Nov 2009. I have received Ref No: 15688484 but I have not received...