HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5619)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Devaraju Maruthai on Oct 8, 2018
I am devaraju, my contact no. Is [protected]. I made few international purchase in aliexpress by using my hdfc credit card. But most of the transactions got cancelled and i got the refund also. However, hdfc bank is not refunding (Rs 2000) the amount which was deducted for gst. It's pure cheating. Why should i pay gst unnecessarily when the transaction itself got cancelled. I want the gst amount to be credited bank into my credit card.

If i don't get the refund back, i will file the case in the consumer court.

[Oct 08, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pinks77 on Oct 8, 2018
    This is in reference to agreement number 47577226.

I had availed personal loan from hdfc last year in may 2017. This year i experienced some financial difficulty and was unable to pay one month emi.

Your collections team started following up. A gentleman named anuj bhati, contact number ([protected]), started following up with me and i have been paying my emis every month as soon as my salary is credited.

In august 2018, i told them i am still going through some financial problems hence want to reduce monthly emi but have all the intentions to pay off my loan.

Anuj then contact his manager (Manish from ito branch), who told me i should pay my august emi and he will send a request to bombay office for reduced emi and will get back to me by sept 5, 2018.

He didn't get back and i was again told to pay off sept emi (22088) and was also told manish forgot to process my case with head office. Then gentleman named rahul ([protected]) took me on a conference call with manish in last week of september and told me manish reports in to him.

Both of them informed me the approval has come in, however, i have to pay sept emi for 22088 and from oct onwards, my emi would be 13476 for 58 months and every 10th of month, emi would be deducted. I asked rahul i would pay and then he should e-mail me the details of new loan schedule and he acknowledged the same over message (Screenshot attached).

Anuj bhati also informed me the same over whatsapp (Screenshot attached) after which i paid my sept emi (Of rs 22088).

This month i noticed ecs of 22088 was again presented and got bounced off and i have been following up with rahul who informed i need not to worry and he will e-mail me all the details.

This morning i spoke to anuj and he informed, manish left the organization and a new manager named vijay kumar has come in and he has no details of what was promised to me. This afternoon vijay called me and asked to escalate the matter and assured he will also try at his end.

This is unacceptable. Your bank representatives have been telling lie to me, making fake promised. I am going to escalate the matter to consumer court as well.

In the meantime, i request you to please take my sincere request and resolve the matter amicably and at the earliest as i was just also told by vijay next month my account will go into deliquency.

I need my monthly emi to be reduced but want to stick with hdfc for all my banking needs.

Request you to please get this issue resolved at the earliest.

Anuj bhati: [protected]
    Manish (Ito branch): didn't save his contact number but anuj knows him
    Rahul: [protected]
    Vijay kumar: [protected]
    Screenshots attached:

I have spoken to rahul twice today and he informed he is e-mailing me the new loan details soon and now he has blocked my number.

personal loan
    personal loan
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-16 12:22:06

HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Oct 10, 2018
    Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID: 052-332-832 and will revert to you in 3 working days.

Updated by Pinks77 Oct 10, 2018
    Ok
    Updated by Pinks77 Oct 11, 2018
    I got a call from ITO branch today, some lady named Khushboo or Komal (didn't get it properly) (Ph:[protected] asked me to narrate my entire story again which I did. She then put me on hold for over 5 mins stating she will investigate the matter, comes back from hold and informs, reducing EMI or rescheduling the loan is not an option and also that her investigation confirms no commitment was ever made to me on reduced EMI. WoW, even FBI would be proud of such super quick investigation. I then yelled at her and she got Manish on the line. Surprise again, I was told by Anuj ([protected]), Manish has left the organization and Vijay ([protected]) has joined at his place. I told Manish I was made aware you have left the organization and he informs he hasn't and both Vijay and Anuj reports into him. I asked Manish why did you make false commitment and as usually another HDFC employee refuses to accept. He tells me he had informed he will try at his end. I confronted him and reminded him, he was there on the conference call in last week of September with Rahul and both told me my loan has been rescheduled and new EMI of 13476, would start from October and every 10th of month, ECS would be deducted. I was so angry at his lie that I abused him and disconnected.

I then called up Vijay and asked why did Anuj lie to me now about Manish and Vijay took Anuj on conference call and I confronted Anuj now and he started to stammer, quite obvious he was caught on his lie. He informs no I just informed Vijay has taken over the charge as new manager while stammering. I yelled at him now and disconnected.

I then called up[protected] and spoke to another representative named Mithali Yakkarnall and shared the entire above episode and also requested her to please have my complaint routed to some senior management team. All of your folks from ITO branch have just been telling me a white lie and trying to make a fool for last 2-3 months.

Employees are brand ambassadors for any organization and your employees have been brand disasters so far.

Mithali could not confirm exact duration when someone will reach out to me again however did mention complaint would be appropriately handled by Mr Aditya Puri's complaint desk and they will surely get back to me.

Looking forward to hear another lie from HDFC.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

mohd mujtaba ahmed on Oct 8, 2018
      The manager,
      Hdfc bank card division,
      Email : [protected]@hdfcbank.com

Emi option /finance charges retail.

We would like to bring to your notice for allowing us to pay in emi or reduced the finance charges

As there is no default on my part hence i am suffering with heavy finance charges liable to pay this charges.

I hereby draw your attention since 2 months heavy finance charges being imposed on my card,
      I request you either give me an option of emi or reduced the finance charges against my outstanding dues inspite of making more than the minimum payement 7800 rupees
      Unnecessarily debited in my account with igst 1400, which is again a heavy burden on me hdfc bank has to come up with the solution kindly consider it and allow me to pay in monthly emis of 6 months

I made the payment of rs. 22000 out of total outstanding for rs. 220000 for the sep month i. E. Charges, finance charges, service tas, cess tax etc. And you are requested to please reduce the charges of finance billing and so that maximum can be credit to my account.

Incase you are not making emi option or reduced interest rate charges of the above charges, then i will surrender the credit card which please note

Please do the needful.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
      Abdul sami
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-20 08:10:22

Dear Customer,

We're sorry to hear that. Please share your Card No. with registered contact info & the issue on [email protected] Mention this Ref No. TTU081018-05 in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay

HDFC Bank Bank Fastag — non receipt of fastag

GT1 on Oct 8, 2018
        Applied for fastag in jun, still not received. Dtdc has confirmed consignment lost in transit, but hdfc is not doing anything...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank — debit card emi charged even after return. [Resolved]

Nini Pertin on Oct 8, 2018
        I bought items for amount of rs.34, 784.8. I returned half of the items for the first order. I bought these items via debit...
        Complaint category Loans

rayhan khan22 on Oct 8, 2018
        Dear hdfc team,

My credit card has not been delivered by blue dart as no one was at home to collect the delivery. They have also stated that i have shifted from address and have asked to contact the bank.

Please resolve this issue.

I humbly request you to resend the credit card at the earliest.

Waybill # [protected]
        Application number: 18i[protected]s2
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-12 04:15:26

Dear Customer,

As per our records, your new credit card ending 1196 dispatched to your mailing address through Blue Dart courier vide airway bill number 35649075814 was pending delivery for the reason " Customer shifted ". We observe that the consignment was reattempted and delivered to you on October 09, 2018.

-Bejoy
        HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

abhay on Oct 8, 2018
          Policy no 17578739 issued by hdfb bank debited fraudulently. Now i applied for surrender but they are harassing ms unisha begum said its not written anywhere that a person has to visit the branch but we put a pressure o customer to visit and easily they do not pay. And we are being cheated.

When my person visited the branch ms geeta ahuja barakhamba branch delhi asked just to submit this form and asking for more papers now so that there is delay this is their policy.

For sale of policy they send their person 10 time to do all formalities but for surrender they want to harras customers. Its not customer friendly.

I had already mentioned bank detail as per their old records also. It will be done. And i asked them that we can

Abhay chandalia
          Fca fcs llb mba
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-09 09:51:24

[Oct 08, 2018] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          HDFC Life Customer Care's response Oct 09, 2018
          Hi, if policyholder have any unresolved issue with respect to your HDFC Life policy. Kindly inform to the customer that write to us at [email protected] from his / her registered id to have the same look into and addressed.
          Respected Sir/Madam,

I had given a application for super saving income plan with agents as on 25.09.18. but i want to cancel my application due to the plan not good.

please advice me how can i cancel my application & how can i refund my payable amount.

Rgds
          kaushal
          HDFC Life Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2018
          Hi kausalkumar thakkur,

Please note, i also suffered like you and finally concluded that, HDFC officilas itself, doing these type things by having nexus with telemarketing companies.kindly beware of these dogs. The market nick names are niting rastogi, karan mishra, rajesh are sharma and etc etc. these names are very much familiar in this field.
          Fortunately all these culprits working with noida based agent/telemarketing company. save your self and these message in all your circle. beware of hdfc life policy.
          HDFC Life Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2018
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Unique Raj on Oct 8, 2018
            Dear sir/madam,
            Please find this attachment and check below details-

Merchant tid:[protected]Unique enterprises)
            Transaction date:- 04/09/2018
            Transaction amount:- 19500.00
            Status :- cancelled

Customer complaint me, customer has not recieved deducted amount of rs. 19500.00 his account till date
            Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-09 06:40:13

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience you may have faced. Request you to write to [email protected] with your account number, date & amount of transaction and the reference id TTU091018-06. A bank representative shall contact you as soon as we receive this information We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your Account number / Mobile number on a public forum.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Karan Bajotra on Oct 8, 2018
              I was not able to make the payment of my credit card due to bad financial condition.. Then i received the call hdfc to settle the amount. So i paid 3 installments and have cleared all my dues but your gents are saying that i will not receive the noc. This is very frustating as how would i get to. Know that now evrything has been cleared. They gave me one one number which is always busy.. I tried calling that number 4 hours continuously but didnt get connected.. So what i only want is the noc and wanted you to clear my name on cibil
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-14 11:06:12

Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your comments expressed in your mail and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. The reference number for this interaction is 052-335-824. We request you to bear with us in the interim.

-Bejoy
              HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

HDFC Bank One Assist — cancellation of one assist membership

Neha Garkoti on Oct 8, 2018
                Cancellation of one assist membership
                I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1399/- from...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Banks

prince barket on Oct 8, 2018
                Friends it was vary bad experience dat i am not using my credit card from feb 2018, but in july i got the my credit card statement, mentioned two tranction had done amount of rs 424.19 and 13654.66.

These transactions are not done by me & the card is with me & i never share my card details, ccv or dob to any one.

Regarding that i call customer care they block my card and raise the complaint. But unfortunately still i m getting bill of those transactions.

Now hdfc debit dis amount from my salery account.????????
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-17 04:00:07

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card No. and registered contact details, transaction details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU081018-10 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

92suppi on Oct 8, 2018
                  Hdfc bank pvt. Ltd.

Sub: - need to close account and wave off.
                  I would like to inform you that it’s more than 1 year since i left itsource technology ltd. Company. I’m no longer associate with the company or your hdfc salary account. It is illegal to charge for not maintaining the minimum balance. Below are my account details.

Name: supriya chavan
                  A/c no: [protected]
                  Branch: fort near cst mumbai

I do not need this account due to personal inconvenience.
                  It is showing negative balance (-1703.50 rs.) due to your non maintenance charges still deducting money from this account a/c no: [protected] on monthly basis.

So i request you to kindly close my hdfc salary account a/c no: [protected] and i don’t want to continue with your services.
                  I am requesting you to please consider this mail a final, closure of hdfc salary account a/c no:[protected].
                  Your assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated (I am requesting you to please waive off the penalty).
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-18 02:28:16

Dear Customer,

Please submit the account closure form (available on www.hdfcbank.com> Forms Center> Personal Banking) along-with Extended KYC annexure ( available on www.hdfcbank.com> Forms Center > Personal Banking > Extended KYC Annexure ) at any of our nearest Bank branches. Please visit the following link for the address of our branches and ATMs https://www.hdfcbank.com/branch-atm-locator Addressing your concern we wish to clarify that a Combined closure form is a common form which is required to fill in by an account holder in case he holds more than a single product with the Bank. By filling this form our customers can close all other accounts/products and delink the same along with Savings account held with the bank. For ex : ISA account/ Depository account / Credit card etc. You will need to tick the relevant boxes mentioned on the form. This application must be signed by all Joint Holders where the account is held jointly in the same order of names as appearing on the account or by sole holder in case of sole ownership account to be closed. In case the account is in debit balance, please fund the account to the extent of the over-dues together with interest, before submission of the application for closure. In case the account is dormant, please submit a letter at the branch for activation of your account. Your account closure request can be processed only post activation of your account. We regret that we are unable to process the request for account closure received through PhoneBanking, NetBanking, e-mail, scanned or faxed copy for security and authentication purposes. In case you are unable to visit the branch, you can send the account closure application to the branch by postal service or courier. We also request you to destroy or surrender the chequebook and Debit Card at the time of account closure. We look forward to opportunities to serve you in the future.

Sandeep12289 on Oct 8, 2018
                    I tried to withdraw 5000rs using hdfc debit card from hdfc bank atm g-block vikaspuri branch atm on 07/10/18 at 08:30:53 am. But only 2000rs cash was dispensed. I received a message that 5000rs is debited.
                    Atm guard is the witness of this incident.

I registered an online complaint same day. I didnot opt for transaction receipt, hence i do not have the atm transaction id but i have sms from bank and you may also check the footage of your cctv if required.

Please get it sorted at earliest.

kiran karnati on Oct 8, 2018
                      Iam using hdfc bank. I tried to recharge my airtel prepaid mobile number, unfortunately the recharge was unsuccessful but payment of rupees 448 has been debited from my account but not yet refunded and i tried to reach their customer care but not happened.

Transaction number is[protected] dated 08-oct-2018

Kindly do the needful

Kiran

unsuccessful transaction against payment debit
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-10 10:59:53
                      hi

Updated by kiran karnati Oct 08, 2018
                      Bank Transaction number is[protected]

HDFC Bank — refund not received

harryps_1210 on Oct 8, 2018
                        I was to receieve a refund of rs. 2000 and the company said that they have done the refund but i haven't received it has been...
                        Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank — reg. cibil score

Srinuvasarao on Oct 8, 2018

This is srinivasarao kundrapu, i took consumer loan in our bank. All emi's paid by due date. Now...
                        Complaint category Loans

gunjanshah3056 on Oct 8, 2018
                        I had visited ahmedabad-vadodara express highway toll plaza on 12/08/18 but at that time the fastag line was not open so i had used normal lane and paid 155/- inr as return ticket for ahmedabad-vadodara express highwayin cash. But when i exited from the toll plaza the fastag account has been debited with rs. 105/- inr though i had not started my journey via fastag lane. On same day i had raised complain to hdfc bank fastag and they said to send mail with scanned copy of toll plaza ticket and deduction sms received from hdfc fastag. I had reminded them 100 times via email and via phone but till date they have not refunded the amount. Whenever i call customer care for this they always replied that i will receive call from their back end team but till date i had not received a single call from them neither i had received refund.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

HDFC Bank — one assist mfee

Sandeep M.S on Oct 8, 2018
                          Without my concern they(HDFC bank) have debited 1899/- rupees for "one assist mfee" plan from my credit card. Requesting you...
                          Complaint category Credit Cards

sujay kadam on Oct 7, 2018
                          Thanks for the platform, this is dr sujay i had loan account for personal loan for car and personal loan, but when i had went to close car loan it was my worst experience as the man on chair called me as, ' bajula thamb', when there is no one in line. Considering my post medical officer it's very demining from your officers. Plz contact me further actions. Thanks
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-11 03:19:39

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your loan account number, staff details and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU081018-01 in the subject line. I will assist you better.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

swapan chakravarty on Oct 7, 2018
                            Cash ₹4000/- as well as atm card of sbi not released by hdfc atm hinoo ranchi jharkhand i'd s1anjh80 on 20/09/18. Complain already loaded to hdfc vide number7933136 & sbi online followed by hard copy also but no action taken till date. The atm card which was not released by the atm was destroyed by hdfc bank main branch ranchi jharkhand as per record
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-23 11:47:21

Dear Customer,

We are working on your concerns vide ref no: 051-899-537 and will get back to you in 2 working days.

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 57 minutes ago)
                              Tata Motors
                              Fraud job and joining
                              (3 hours 49 minutes ago)
                              Woodland Relocation
                              abusive dealer and threatening for life
                              (3 hours 54 minutes ago)
                              IndiaBulls
                              loan balance amount showing incorrect
                              (4 hours 11 minutes ago)