HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 24, 2022
11992
Profile

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Website

HDFC Bank Head Office Address

Branch 542, Trade World, A Wing, Ground Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

HDFC Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4332

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints(29850)

All of a sudden i rec'd a message from fastag (Hdfc) saying i was debited for rs 260 for adjustment entry. I have no clue...

Hey team,

I have made an imps transfer of 4000, the money was deducted but it was credited into the other sbi account,

Imps[protected]

I have been trying to connect with bank customer care but the call is not going through "host link down cannot connect call" is the message on the ivr.

Imps is meant for instant money transfers.. My relative was in hospital and it was emergency they needed the money most.
If something happens to my relative dose bank takes full responsibility of this?

Sachin ingle
Apr 26, 2018
Mar 07, 2018
Paras9's response
My car loan no is 40695130 Swift desire.kindly provide me car loan statement as early as possible on my email I'd is [protected]@gmail.com.kindly help me for this it's regarding for next transaction.my mob no is [protected]
Mar 13, 2018
Dear Customer,

With reference to your query request you to kindly send an Email to [protected]@hdfcbank.com from your registered Email Id along with the Complete transaction details, we will assist you with the same. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Bejoy

HDFC Bank — interest rate not reduce

I have a loan account[protected] with hdfc bank and i am paying them @9.35%. Now hdfc bank offers new customer to 8.35% but...

All verications has been sucessfully completed of my application but my application status shows me disapproved. Bank asked me to fullfill some more formalities.

"a format of the copy of letter sent to you has been attached for your reference. Pls fulfill the requirement and respond to us for processing the application further"

After this message recieved i am also send these documents to banks chennai card division by courier but still i didnt get any confirmation call from bank. I am still waiting for the call.

Kindly look in this matter as early as possible.

Mohd tariq siddiqui
    Apr 14, 2018
    Dear Customer,

Please share your Card Application No. with your contact info & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

Anay,
    HDFC Customer Service Assistance.

Hello team,

I have done transaction of 4094.4 rs on 9th of march. Money got deducted from payzapp account success fully but not credited to sbi account yet.

When i called to sbi, they told me that check with payzapp because they haven't got any amount yet.

I need this money critically. Need your urgent support here to refund the money.

When i tried to call your customer care; call is not even connected.

Mob# [protected]
      HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      The people not even supporting me for my complaint.

I tried several times to HDFC bank nos but no use, here is the call details

HDFC Bank Fastag — hdfc bank fastag hdfc bank fastag / no response from bank / pathetic service

Hdfc fastag is very pathetic, i haven't expected this from hdfc. Since last 10 years i am a privileged customer of hdfc bank...

Dear team,
        I have hdfc card since last 3 years, i have always paid my dues on time, however since last 4 months i was not able to pay the dues on time as i lost my mom who was suffering from a major disease and now going under a financial crisis.

I paid rs 5500 to card from paytm (As directed by third party collection agent) which doesn't show in the statement. After that i paid rs 13800 and after paying that as well my outstanding remain same.

I want to clear it in a go and can pay upto rs 1.5 lac in a go. Hdfc debt collection agent came to my house without calling me and shared every details with my family member which is a breach of policy, as per rbi they are not supposed to come without informing me and if they want to meet me they have to come to a place where i will request them to meet. Also they shared all the details to my family members who are already in such a painfull situation as lost my mom recently. They are not supposed to share any confidential information to anyone except me.

Even doing these mistakes from hdfc collection agents, i am ready to deal with you guys and ready to settle the card in 1.5 lacs. I hope you guys will go beyond your policies and will help me in this extenuating situation.

Registered mobile number is[protected]
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        Apr 20, 2018
        Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to the comments expressed with regard to your credit card and the same is being reviewed as appropriate. You may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id within 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I am recieving fake calls from meet4u app which was register in the name of shweta, 27 with my mobile number:[protected], i am quite disturbed with this. Kindly please help me how to come out from this issue i have raised the complaints on this web. Wrong profile of a girl is created with my mobile no. Pls remove my no:[protected] from this shweta 27 profile.
          HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am getting every month message from hdfc bank in my mail i'd with my name and pan card no.in message mentioned they are deducting amount for non maintenance balance even i don't have any account in hdfc bank & also for credit card. They are mentioned you have 1775 amount due & today i got message we are not able to auto debit because of you don't have sufficient balance. I am not able to open bank statement with my dob name.
            I am very upset. Please help me.

Please do need full for us or call me [protected]
            Apr 21, 2018
            Dear Customer,

You may enter the customer id of the primary account holder as the password to open the account statement pdf file. For further assistance, you may write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com from your registered email id.

Updated by wasim0004
            Sir, I don't have any account and credit card also .. so how could be open statement. Why you are send message on my mail I'd please check the proper person name or please call me

Have been facing health issues since 6 months because of that i didnot get office iam not getting salary and its been 15k imposed interest on my creditcard and also since 1 year iam requesting foe emi offer they are telling there is no offer it is not fair while taking card they should have informed on this and please reversal interest charges and iam not ata all affordable and iam planning to pay complete amount after reversal. Please sir do the helpful really my situation is bad.

I have undegone surgery 3times for fistula surgery iam attaching 1st time i undegone surgery. Please do the needful.
              Apr 12, 2018
              Mar 10, 2018
              Updated by Jagadeesh Kumar Kancharla
              have been facing health issues since 6 months because of that i didnot get office iam not getting salary and its been 15k imposed interest on my creditcard and also since 1 year iam requesting foe emi offer they are telling there is no offer it is not fair while taking card they should have informed on this and please reversal interest charges and iam not ata all affordable and iam planning to pay complete amount after reversal.please sir do the helpful really my situation is bad.

i have undegone surgery 3times for fistula surgery iam attaching 1st time i undegone surgery. please do the needful.
              Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your comments expressed with regard to your credit card and the same is being reviewed as appropriate. You may look forward to receive a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days.The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

HDFC Bank — customer service not allowing to redeem reward point on blocked card and not providing information on incremental point

This is with regards to my diners black card from hdfc bank which was blocked. Now the bank team is not allowing...

I had applied for the hdfc credit card and the otp verification, physical verification had been done. I also got this sms stating - dear applicant your hdfc bank credit card app ref no [protected]e1 is approved in principle subject to internal checks. Yesterday the credit card representative at the bank branch confirmed that its in process and it will get dispatched in 4-5days. But today the status changed from in process to disapproved. I have never owned a credit card neither have taken any loans. I don't have any credit history and then why did this happen? I had very high expectations from hdfc bank and even the phone banking customer care is not supportive. Please look into it.
                Apr 23, 2018

Anay,
                HDFC Customer Service Assistance.
                Updated by KokilaDevan
                Hi, Thank you for the quick response, but Im not able to view the Ref No. TTU[protected] you had given as its protected, Could you inbox the reference number ?
                Mar 16, 2018
                Updated by KokilaDevan
                Received Ref.No. from https://www.consumercomplaints.in inquiry team. I have also sent the requested mail bearing the reference no. to [protected]@hdfcbank.com

HDFC Bank — debit card emi debited for cancelled product

I purchased a mobile of rs 14999/- from flipkart on 13/2/18 on hdfc bank debit card emi option, (Debit card last 4 digit numbers...

I have blocked my existing HDFC credit card because someone was trying to misuse my card. Now I want to reissue another HDFC credit card but I am unable to do that. There is no option in Netbanking to reissue new credit card. Moreover I am unable to connect to the customer care through call. Your customer care service is pathetic. Please improve your customer care services. After reading my query please contact me on +91 [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com.

Tarun kumar
                  Apr 16, 2018
                  Mar 13, 2018
                  Dear Customer,

We wish to inform that our Service Manager was in touch with you to personally address your queries regarding reissue of your credit card. Basis your comments expressed we have arranged to dispatch your credit card to your registered mailing address and you may look forward to receiving the same shortly in 3-5 working days. We have instructed the courier to contact your prior delivery of the card.

HDFC Bank — I want to change my registered mobile number

I have changed my mobile number to [removed]. My credit card transaction messages are going to my old mobile number. Please...

I have been debited twice for the one emi reversal. Customer care is saying one by hdfc account and other by loan department.
                    It's very disappointing to be having relationship with hdfc.
                    Insite of giving you business in many services mf, cc, salary account, loan.
                    Than what the benefit of having all this account with you if you charges too much.
                    Apr 25, 2018
                    Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Loan account and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

HDFC Bank — extra charges on credit card

Dear sir/mam,
                      Hdfc bank card division,
                      Po box no. 8654,
                      Thiruvanmiyur p. O.
                      Chennai – 600041br...

Hello there,
                      I would like to say you that i applied for hdfc credit card and got reference no :[protected]w6 i got all verification call.

Today got checked in hdfc link showing track your card application. Found the reason as follows.

Application reference number
                      [protected]w6
                      Status
                      Disapproved
                      Remarks
                      Disapproval of the credit card application does not reflect in anyway on your credit standing or your financial stability

Please let us know the reason why it got disapproved enen after several rounds of verification. My salary is also good 51k and hdfc owned my salary account also.

Thanks & regards,
                      Rudratosh shastri
                      Mobile no: [protected]
                      Apr 24, 2018
                      Mar 17, 2018
                      Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that your application has been considered in line with the bank's internal credit policy (which is based on a combination of financial and related criteria and/or statistically determined scores to assess credit eligibility)and operating/credit processes (which include a combination of verifications, credit bureau reports, and document verifications). We regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application as it did not meet the internal criteria of the bank.

Respected sir/madam
                        With due respect i would like to withdraw your attention that i was working on u your company. Recently i have resigned from my post due to my personal problems, but i have still received my pf in my salary account.
                        Please inform me regrading this matter as early as possible.

Employee name - arindam bauri
                        Employee code - a34775
                        Apr 9, 2018
                        Mar 09, 2018
                        Dear Customer,

Please share your employee code, supervisor's name, office location & contact on exit.[protected]@HDFCBank.com. We'll get back!

HDFC Bank — fake policy and fake commitments by agent

I have received a call from an agent on 10th jan 2018 to explain about hdfc life classic assurance plus plan, and he convinced...