[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — regarding my saving a/c in above bank branch paota jodhpur

Mool Singh Tanwar on Nov 14, 2018
I give request to above bank in prescribed form to close my s. B. A in march 2015 but still they do not consider my application. Continuously they corresponding but they still not inform me what happened with my application. I went several time to branch and requested to bank official sitting at customer s desk. He ensure that your a/c has been closed but other side bank writing continuously to me to close a/c. It looks his employee and bank are north south. Pl close my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2018

[Nov 14, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2018
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited. my credit card number ending with 3618. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 5676349
Name :- Vinay Shankar Mishra
Mobile No. :- [[protected]]
Credit Card Number Ending :- 3618
Please give me details of my account why Rs 7533/- amount debited from my account. In transaction details its showing that Fund trf DM and some number i want to know details quick as soon as possible contact me for [protected]
My concern is that in my HDFC account amount is sufficient but loan emi yet not deducted. I just want to know the reason. There is no mistake from my side yet so there should be no late fee or amount deducted.
customer id 20863150

I received an sms today and i dont know what it is talking about.

"dear customer mandate reference no: hdfd[protected] issued to hdfcltd with value of rs. 79068 and frequency mnth is received today for processing. Incase of any issue please get in touch with your branch"

What is this message and What is mandate reference number?
Dear sir /madam
I transfer the amount 3400 to my friend account but amount is debited form my account but is not credited to my friend account so how many day after amount is reflected to the account my Cid 42773084
I didn't give a permission for activation of the smartpay and think which I'm not interested. Kindly stop the smartpay for my mobile no -[protected]
My credit card - **** **** **** 2917

Hdfc Bank - regarding my saving a/c in above bank branch paota jodhpur