Hdfc Bank — update vehicle no on fastag no[protected]

122001, India
 देवेंद्र गौतम on Jan 10, 2020

Pls update my permanent vehicle no on fast tag no[protected].

Temp vehicle no: dl9tmp2029
Permanent vehicle no: hr26eb4190
Fasttag customer i'd:[protected]

Registration copy attached herewith for your reference.

Davinder gauttam
Hand phone# [protected]

update vehicle no on fastag no 607318-001-0949109

[Jan 10, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience you may have faced request you to contact our customer care team at[protected]Toll-Free) and raise request you may also email @ at escalations.[protected]@1pay.in

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have applied HDFC online fastag. Reference number is HFR602504. applied one month before. When you are giving. Customer ID generated but not received. Please send or I have to get it from other source.
Natesh Narasimha Murthy Narasimhamurthy's reply, Dec 16, 2019
Please provide reply
I have applied for Fast tag through HDFC bank on 04th Dec'2019 but not able to track as no tracking available for that.

As due time has already passes surprisingly no tracking mechanism has developed by HDFC Bank. whenever you try to contact customer care phone number always busy.

Amar Kant
I have applied fastag hdfc
reference number HFR01033829
may i know the status?
Greetings.
I applied for HDFC fastag by 30-November through online. I received a mail stated Tag issued successfully by 05-December 2019. But, still i didn't receive my Fastag kit. Kindly do the needful.
Please note my customer Id is[protected].
tariq1881's reply, Dec 21, 2019
Resolved...
Fastag kit received in 20 days after booking. To track the item check in the below link
I ordered fastag from hdfc site at 1 of december but i did not recieved any fastaga till yet. I m trying to contact bank trought contact no who given us [protected] but number is continuesly busy.
I received My customer ID[protected], on 06/12/2019, but still I have not received Fastag sticker
Dear Sir/Madam
Please find the attached details received from HDFC. but not yet reached to us.

application no--HFR799884
customer id[protected]
wallet id[protected][protected].

successfully recharged on 12/06/19.
car no- ka25mb4383
Handsome period of time has elapsed, still to get the conformation mail, what to talk about Fastag..

Pathetic... is the word, which can best describe service rendered by hdfc.
Fastag customer id[protected] was processed 5th dec...no fast tag issued so far...no valid customer care contact available nor tracking in website..

20232