[Resolved]  Hinduja Global Solutions — hgs I didn't receive experience letter

My name is Vishal Kaushal and my employee ID was 142766 at HGS Indore.
I have requested many time for my FNF letter, as I'm about to join a new company so need a favour from your HGS hr side. But they didn't send me my FNF.
Kindly do the needful.

Mobile:- [protected], [protected]#
E-mail-vishal.[protected]@gmail.com
Thanks and regards,
Vishal Kushal
Feb 20, 2020
I didn't receive any call or email from company side. And stil I have not get my FNF .
Feb 21, 2020

Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 24, 2020
Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care's response
Hi Vishal, thank you for the message. You can reach us through [protected]@teamhgs.com for your queries or feedback on FnF.

Comments

Hi my name is Ambrit sekhar parida I'm ex employee of hgs I looking for my reliving/experience letter I have received yet
Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 3, 2021
Please share your HGS employee ID.
My employee ID 182348
Hii HGS Team,
My self Asrar ahmed employe of VARA United need to be Required my Experience Letter kindly help Emp id:-55015 Date of joinning 11/12/2017 releivedate 30/09/2019

Hinduja Global Solutions
    Hinduja Global Solutions Phone
    Hinduja Global Solutions Address
    HGSL House, No.614, Vajpayee Nagar, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068