Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Sep 25, 2022
2086

File a complaint to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] reviews & complaints page 124

I Ashwani salwan resident of 45-b gobind nagar ambala cantt having consumer no 6305 with swantar gas services ambala cantt..i wish to inform u dat i hv booked my gas on[protected] aftr waiting 21 days frm my last supply frm your dealer..aftr contacting him 3 times i hd nt been delivered my gas frm your dealer i.e swantar gas services..then i hd a contact wid ur consumer helpline no on[protected]..i waz assured frm dem dat i wil gt my gas...

Respected Manager
HPCL

Dheeraj Jain
Pune-411013
Ph : [protected]

Sub:-Complaint against operator at Petrol pump opposite Magarpatta City on Mundhwa road

On behalf of my friend (Soumen)
[protected][protected]------
I asked for Rs 100 petrol to fill. I don't know how much they filled but my bike ran only for 10KMs. Next day, I went to the supervisor of the petrol pump and complained about the same. He said he can't do anything. His point was that these kind of things does not happen at this petrol pump. My fault was that I din't see '0' reading in starting. I accept it was a mistake from my side but then it means they are stealing a large chunk of public money as there will be 10+ similar cases in a day.

Please treat this as an official complaint and take action as appropriate.
Waiting for your reply and action.

Thanking You,
Dheeraj Jain
Aug 13, 2020
Recently I also faced this situation. I Filled my bike Passion Pro for Rs 200 of Petrol and mistakenly did not checked the Meter Reading.After 1 km running, its came to Reserved Tank which has capacity of 1.2 L, That means they have cheated around 1.2 L of Petrol.

These people are really cheaters . Please take action against them.

Jay Sarangi

DEAR SIR,
    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I SHIFTED FROM DILSUKHNGAR, HYDERABAD TO HAYATHNAGAR DEPOT, HAYATHNAGAR MANDAL, RR DIST ON[protected]. HENCE, I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TRANSFER MY HP GAS DOUBLE CYLINDERS FROM KOTHAPET TO BHAGYALATHA [SAI PRASANNA GAS AGENCIES] AND MY CONSUMER NO. 637861. THE ADDRESS IS GIVEN HEREWITH BELOW FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL
    BISHNU PRASAD PATRO
    C/o. B SAMBA SHIVA RAO
    PLOT NO.80, BEHIND NSPJ FUNCTION HALL,
    RAGHAVENDRA NAGAR, HAYATHNAGAR DEPOT
    HAYATHNAGAR MANDAL, RR DIST [AP] 501505
    PH: [protected], [protected]

We are using HP gas cylinder 2nos for almost 5 year since this gas is booked on our relatives name.
    He expired last year and now he need to make new ration card where gas cylinder needs to be specified.
    c
    i am from nalasopara (W). there is only one distributors in nalasopara ie Chirag Gas Services.

Staffs in Chirag Gas Services are behaving very badly. they dont know how to talk to customers.

this is my humble request to look into the matter as this is very serious.

If govt doesnt help us ; how can govt expect us to help them.

Kindly help us to get transfer of cyllinder ASAP.

Pl call me on [protected].

Swetha
    DEAR SIR,
    PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FOR TRANSFERRING OF MY HP GAS DOUBLE CYLINDERS [CONSUMER NO-637861] AT IMMEDIATELY FROM HP GAS, SAMATHA SHIVA SHAKTI, KOTHAPET TO THE SAI PRASANNA GAS AGENCIES, BHAGYALATHA, HAYATHNAGAR MANDAL, RR DIST [AP]
    MY ADDRESS IS GIVEN BELOW:
    BISHNU PRASAD PATRO
    C/o. B SAMBA SHIVA RAO
    PLOT NO.80, BEHIND NSPJ FUNCTION HALL
    RAGHAVENDRA NAGAR, HAYATHNAGAR DEPOT
    HAYATHNAGAR MANDAL, RR DIST [AP] 501505
    PH: [protected], [protected]

HP Gas Connection — Denied to revalidate my HP Gas connection

I S.Thangam who is a HP Gas consumer was transferred my HP Gas connection (Consumer No.603913) from NTPC, Emp. Cons. Co-op. Stores, HP Gas Dealer, Code No.964640, Jyothinagar, Ramagundam (AP) on 19.04.2006 to Delhi. I have been allotted a Govt.Quarter at Sarojini Nagar Qtr. No.DG-1044, New Delhi-23. Immediately on allotment of CPWD Quarter, in the month of Aug,2006, I went to HP Gas Agency at Nauroji Nagar for getting my Gas connection....

This is Chhaya Maheshwari. R/o A-3/253 Sector-17 Rohini New Delhi-110089 & my consumer no is 609515 in Devidayal Enterprises. Add. of Devidayal Enterprises is No.17,C.S.C.1,Pocket-E-15, Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi-110089 & Contact info. is[protected],27940104 & Mob. no. is [protected], [protected]
      I have booked my refill cylinder on 02/04/2011, which is 6 days late after due date on HP any time I.V.R.S @[protected] but i don't get my refill cylinder on 18/04/2011 but I got confermation message of gas refill delivery (delivered vide cash Memo no. 4591) on 14/04/2011 at 3:33 pm.
      I try to contact him on above all contact no. but no response. Now I am tired so Plz solve my Problem as soon as & take some action. Sir mujhe black mein gas leni padh rahi hai, aisa har baar hota hai.
      contact Me at [protected]
      Thanking You.
      Aug 13, 2020

Hi, I have initiated city transfer request from Anmol Enterprises, Mankhurd to Belapur, Navi Mumbai one month back which they did with the following information:

Customer: Vijendra Shrivastav
        Consumer No: 641014
        C.T.A Out No: 3006336
        Auth: DDV0D4CI
        Del Code: 19581700

After I got this code from Anmol Enterprises, I went to my new distributor in belapur i.e.Raje Bhavani Enterprises & found the Security/Deposit Amount for my connection is coming as zero for both cylinder & regulator and because of which distributor denied the transfer processing.

Now, I am stuck between the old & new distributor. Old one is saying we have transfer it from our end we can't help and new one is saying until the amount comes as 1250 for cylinder & 150 for regulator they can't transfer the connections.

Please let me know what can I do in this or help me out.

My mobile number is [protected].

dear sir

i have shifted from beawar Rajashtan dist Ajmer and transfer my hp lpg gas from beawar M/s. Goyal Gas Service, 34 laxmi market, Beawar my. consumer no. 511398 HP Gas Dealer code 19620900.

now so many times i have talk to M/s. Goyal Gas, beawar - but he is not responding properly and he is saying we have transferred on line - but at the same time i have given my transfer vourcher to M/s. Damoh Gas Service Damoh Dealer of Inadane becuase of HP gas dealer is not available in Damoh.

i am not understanding where i have to talk or to whom to ask about my gas transfer solution, pls. help me out if any possible solution of gas transfer.

my mobile no. [protected]

regards
          Brij Mohan C Sharma
          Aug 13, 2020

I am NIRMALJIT KAUR and I booked gas for home delivery o 03.03.2011 but till today 16.04.2011 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 622320.

VIR GAS SERVICE
            LPG DISTRIBUTOR:- HP CORPORATION
            DHARIWAL DISTT....

I am Dr. M.John Charles Reader in Physics, Govt.College(A) RAjahmundry. I have H.P gas connection with Maruthi gas Agencies Rajahmundry.consumer card no.is 613914.
            I booked cylinder on 01-04-'11 but till today the cylinder is not supplied.For the last 4 days I am riging everyday and they reply we are sending today but there is no gas delivery. This not the first time and many times I underwent ordeals to get cylinder and I am thoughroughly dissatisfied with their services. I request you to take necessary action for prompt deliveryof gas and further I requesttheeHPCL authorities to transfer my connection to another agency.

HPCL/ LPG CYLINDER — Applied for spare cylinder

I S.Meeramohiuddin having LPG connection in Yanam with D.no.8-1/111, 5th.cross St.Zicrianagar, yanam. My consumer No.603361 and I have booked for a spare cylinder 2 yearsback but the dealer said your booking is not confirm so register once again. iam reporting that I have registered for spare cylinder 2 years back but why not confirm that registeration.I have lossed priority of two years so please take necessory action and sanction me spare cylinder a early as possible

D. K Enterprises HP Gas Agency. H - Block Market Vikas Puri — Late Delivery OF LPG GAS Cylinder

Hello, Sir
              I am Santosh kumar
              I am write this mail regarding to, Late Delivery OF LPG GAS Cylinder

Subject : Late Delivery OF LPG GAS Cylinder

I booked LPG gas for home delivery on 12.03.2011 but till today 14.04.2011 not delivered. In this connection, number of times reminded to representative of said Gas Agency. They always say MAL NAHI HAI, EK DO DIN MAIN AA JAYEGA. This is...

Dear Sir /Madam

I have a booked my gas on 24/03/11 throu by email. I have already informed Mr Ajay Pal Yadav owner of gas agency. Mr ajay pal said sir please sent me your consumer no throu sms and i will chacked and revart. After 5 days left i am taking about this metter Ms Anita Kumar (Sales Officer ) of HP Gas.But till date no action of this metter.
              1) Please give me higher authority Number and Email address of Consumer complaint cell,HP GAS higher authority number and Email address.

Consumer no-505720
              Pravesh Sharma
              Aug 13, 2020
              This is to inform you that, we are the customer of your GAS agency address is HP Rose FlamePhone: 033 – 24883162Address:No. 10, Bose Para Road, James Long Sarani, Behala, Kolkata – 700008. My consumer no.is 602192. I made a booking on 19.03.2014, booking no. is 270057, but still I have not received my cylinder. We will be in the big trouble since the running cylinder will come to end very shortly. I made a call to your office but no one picked up the phone to have a word.So it would me my request to you to deliver the cylinder as soon as possible.[protected]

It is a matter of concern for me and my family that I have to wait for about ten days after booking a new refill every month. I have to repeatedly request on phone a few times every month before getting the refill. last month, the gas refill was booked on the 10th and the bill the supplier gave me was of the 14th and the gas I got was on 23.03.11. this month, also, the same problem continues. I booked the refill on 05.04.11 and till today they have not supplied me the same. After being contacted on phone thrice today, the attendant at the counter replied to me that I was going to get it within two to three days.

As far as I know, if I know it correctly, a gas refill is supplied at every twenty-one days' interval; however, I fail to get uninterrupted supply even after a month or so.

please advise the dealer to supply the refills in time every month so that my family will not face difficulties any further.

Thanking you in anticipation.
                Aug 13, 2020

The dealer namely M/s. Smruti Gas, where I have a gas connection, previously the delivery of gas was so good, but now these days after booking I am getting gas after 20 days, how we will manage with our family. so sir, please advise them deliver the gas properly, as a result we will be happy to you and your company also. One more thing there is happening always, whenever you phone, they are disconnecting phone otherwise they are not picking phone where as the phone is still ringing and ringing. It is so bad thing. Please look after over the matter.

Thanking you in anticipation.

HP Gas / Reva Gas Agency Ambernath (E) Maharashtra — Issuing of gas cylinders for extra profit to non eligible customers

I Mr Bhaskar K Malshe a regular customer of hp gas services since last 30 years Now I am residing in Ambarnath E Maharashtra. From last six months I have been noticing that your respective gas agency is not doing its duty accordingly on first come first serve principle. In the meanwhile I also found that your respective gas agency M/s REVA GAS SERVICES is providing gas cylinders to non eligible (ie not having proper legal gas connection with...

sir, my consumer no. is 613498 allotted by 'Gupta Brothers hp gas agency' katni. my booking no. is 1832 dt.15/03/2011 and last delivery 24/02/2011. they refused straightway for home delivery on dt. 12/04/2011. reason not justify.They give the reason that railway phatak has been blocked due to construction of over -bridge. construction of Over -Bridge has been under progress since last 2 years. but their gas van comes daily since last 2 yrs via 'Gayatri Nagal pul' in my area and they give home delivery only for certain VIPs, Sir I am posted out being a govt. officer and my wife with two children's ( one is 5 years and second is 7 years only) reside at katni .I dont think why they created the problems every time for home delivery whether I have already explain the problem personally to agency proprietor. They straightway said, that i[censored] r not satisfy with my service than change the agency i am unable to understand this meaning.Sir please instruct to them for giving service as per rule and any changes will be made by them for delivery of cylinder i think they should published publically . Thanking u in anticipation.

From: S.K.Mishra. email. nana.[protected]@rediffmail.com

M/s Gupta Gas Service KATNI[M.P.] — No Home Delevery For Gas

My Name Prakash Verma My Mo. No.[protected]
                  Costemer No.615250
                  SV.No.1002185 Date 8-9-2000

HP Gas — Home delivery not at a time

I booked cylender for home delivery at[protected].There repersentative told me delivery next day, today, within two hours.I have called many times.One day i have full day wait for cylinder but there is no any response.gas agensies name Gujrat gas agencies at gangpura bhogal new delhi

hp gujarat agency bhogal delhi — no delivery at time

i booked agas silender on 1-8-09 at 2 in the noon at your computer number 1716 but now 15 days have passed & we have not recieved our uptil now so i humbly request you to look in my problem

and my details are as follows-
                  c.n number = 693274

name =aditya gupta or kumar
                  I AM THE CUSTMER OF RAJ GAS AGENCY PALWAL UNDER THE CUSTMER NO[protected]. NO BODY ATTEND TELEPHONE 2. NO DELEVERY OF GAS IN TIME . 3.NOT GOOD BEHAVIOR OF HOME DELEVER OFFICIAL OF RAJ GASS AGENCY, NO COMPLAINT REGISTER AVAILABLE 4.MORE THAN SYLDER LESS WEIGHT SUPPLY. OWENER OF AGENCY MADAIM NOT LISTON ANY COMPLAINTS OF CONSUMERS. PL SEE PERSNLY AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS. ARUN BALA VILL- BAGHOLA TEH &DISTT- PALWAL HARYANA

HP Gas — Delivery of gas not in time

Sub: Avoiding the Gas Cylinder
                  Ref: Gas Card No P-00197

It is to inform you that M/s Pitambar Gas Service Agency JHANSI, is being failed to provide the Gas Cylinder in time. In this context they have replied that after passing 21 days of previous Gas delivery, further booking of Gas cylinder will be registered but on the bases of registration date the Gas cylinder is delivered in next 25 to 30 days. Causing which my family is facing the problem regarding not available the filled up gas cylinder.

In spite of this it has also requested to provide extra one cylinder on cash amount, but he replied that no other extra one Gas cylinder will be given presently.

You are therefore requested to kindly look in to the matter and instruct to the agent of Pitambar Gas Service Agency JHANSI, to deliver the Gas Cylinder with in 2/3days after booking subject to provide one extra cylinder on cash amount, so that my further problem may be avoided.

An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated to me.

Yours

(Gulam Jeelani)
                  Rly Qtr No.RB-III 708/A
                  Gulam Ghos Marg
                  JHANSI (U.P.)

HP Gas — NOT DELIVER ON TIME

I booked gas for home delivery on 08.04.10 but till today 17.04.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says today must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 648054

LAXMI GAS SERVICE
                  KURLA E
                  MUMBAI
                  MAHARASTRA
                  tel no 65780084/65750071

HP Gas — Not delivered at time

respected Sir,
                  I booked our gas on dated 7.2.2011 and my booking no is 341082. but till date he is not delivered our gas . i have face lot of problem becouse i have eight family members.
                  Kindly do the need full other wise we will go to consumert court.

yours

yoendra kumar tiwari
                  Advocate
                  High Court
                  Dear Sir, My consumer no.603003 allotted by purshottam gas agency (dealership no.[protected], katni(M.P) my booking no-17 date-18/09/2012 and last delivery date-07/08/2012.they refused for home delivery on date date-29/09/2012 reason not justify.they give the reason that i have not submitted KYC form but i have submitted it earlier on date 26/09/2012 and according to their policy they only after the submission of KYC form and all other documents seals the ration card and they have sealed my ration card which means that i have submitted the KYC form and they misplaced my document and they are accepting it that's why they are delaying it by saying that until they found the documents they will not give the cylinder.sir i am a senior citizen and i cant run so much every time they give excuses and delay it.and one more thing they misbehaves with me and mentally harasses me they talk very badly in front of all the costumer.
                  dear sir that's my humble request that kindly take strict action on it and help me all possible.
                  thanking you
                  Pratap rai kewlani
                  mob no-[protected]
                  Email-satyvik.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Address- opposite dr.malis
                  residence, jagmohan das ward
                  radha swami colony, katni(M.P)

I have registered for Double Cylinder for my connection on November 16, 2010 and the registration number 1154. The cylinder was allotted by HP in january 2011. I have paid Rs. 1700.00 (full amount) in the month of january and the dealer said the cylinder will be issued in a week after preparing the registration document.
                    Since then I have been visiting the dealer every week, the dealer is postponing the issue of cylinder quoting various reasons like, the registration document is not yet prepared, the software package version has been changed and we are not well versed working on it, etc. I have even registered the complaints with HP Gas but they did not take any action.
                    This is really poor customer service from HP Gas.

P. Bal Reddy
                    Consumer No 10280
                    Distributor SURYA GAS SERVICES (Code:[protected]
                    VIKARABAD, RR DISTRICT-501101.
                    Aug 13, 2020

Sir, my name is unnikrishnan s.
                      I brought petrol from HP pump here at thuruthy outpost near changanassery kottayam... my bike started showing missing and it broke down soon. It was needed to clean the petrol tank, and change the spark plug... I would like to put a complaint against the pump and like to know the procedure for testing the quality of petrol here, and take necessary action against the pump.
                      Aug 13, 2020

SIR,I am customer of ANAND KIRAN gas agency,Danapur gola road. It has been found that there are lot of discrepencies with delivery of LPG cylinder.There is black mareketing going on the account of non delivery of gas in the agency itself.sir,i am giving you detail regarding delivery of gas in last one year:
                        DAT. OF ORDER DAT. OF DELIVERY
                        7. 1/10/11 27/10/10
                        8. 17/11/10 10/12/10
                        9. 31/12/10 12/1/11
                        10. 04/02/11 19/2/11
                        11 15/3/2011 NOT ISSUED TILL DATE.

As we know that ,as per goverment norms consumer should be issued atleast with one cylinder in one month.But, from above data you can find discrepencies atleast four times during delivery of gas.when we asked from agency,they replied that these are due to non delivery of cylinder to agency itself.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I am using HP Gas service, On 15.03.2011, I have given application for extra Cylinder to Chinchwad office named "Amrapali" & Also apply for refilling the empty one on 25.03.2011.
                          The person to whom I have given application for extra cylinder, is physical handicap, He told me you will received it till month end, I told him till that time I will not in Pune, I will in Bangalore, So could you send...

Hp Gas — Cheating to consumers

The Gas dealer at Phulbani named as "Asian Gas,Phulbani" is supplying gas to the consumers in a willful manner.He is misbehaving the consumers.Telephone booking and Godown delivery is totally stopped.One can book for a cylinder after 20 days of delivery of cylinder, but there is no time limit for delivery. He is collecting more money in the name of vehicle charge from the consumers when making door delivery. I have booked...

HP LPG — Late delivery of cylinder by M/s Popular Gas Agency, Borsi Road, Durg

I had booked a cylinder on date 12 Mar 2011 but till date i.e. 01 Apr 2011 the same is not delivered to my home address. I had reminded him 3-4 times, but every time they are giving silly excuses such as the vehicle is out of order etc. Popular Gas Agency is frequently creating such a problem. Pls look into the matter urgently....