Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jun 30, 2022
2028

File a complaint to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] reviews & complaints page 176

i have given compliant before 2 days that i have not received the gas cylinder yet i have booked cylinder on 24/11/2007 no 613949 through jayshree gas services mira road, thane, maharastra. phone also they have not picking. i have personally going their to complaint their . i think i did wrong for taking hp connection . at marriage season your company always giving problem...

My H.P.gas dealer is Sawhney Gas Agency,A-51, East Krishan Nagar, Delhi & my consumer no. is 614052. No response on his two phones. I went & bookedpersonally on 20/11/2007 and again I reminded personally on 25/11/2007, 08/12/2007,10/12/2007 & 12/12/2007. but sofar i have not been supplied the cylinder. Pl. do needful.

Aug 13, 2020
My H.P.gas dealer is Gopal Rao Enterprises, Santoshnagar X Road Hyderabad & my consumer no. is 625940. No response on his two phones. I went & bookedpersonally on 24/11 and again I reminded personally on 8/12. but sofar i have not been supplied the cylinder. Pl. do needful. Thanks. M.Ramachandraiah.
Cylinder Not Supplied

My HP Gas Consumer No is 600125 and name of the gas agency dealer is D.K. Enterprises, Shop No. 22, First Floor, DDA market, D. Block, Near Jupiter Apt. Vikas Puri, Delhi. No response on his two phones. I went and booked personally on 18.12.2007 and again I reminded on 26/12 & 31/12/2007 but so far I have not been supllied the cylinder. Please do needful.
Thanks.
My HP Gas Consumer No is 607504 and name of the gas agency dealer is B.S. Enterprises, Shop No.1237/A road no. 66, Jubilee Hills, Hyd. I have booked it on 7-01-08 he told dat after nine days will be delivering us but up to this we havent got cylinder. Please do us a favour. Thanks.
Connection no. 605084.
Sahni Gas Agency
Krishna Nagar

Cylinder was booked on 1st Jan, then we applied on 8th, 9th, 13th. But still no repsonse has been there. We have not yet recieved the cylinder. Is our cylinder sold in black?

Kindly look into the matter and relieve us.
Cylinder Not Supplied

My HP Gas Consumer No is 600125 and name of the gas agency dealer is D.K. Enterprises, Shop No. 22, First Floor, DDA market, D. Block, Near Jupiter Apt. Vikas Puri, Delhi. No response on his two phones. I booked the gas by HP helpline No.1716 on 01.01.2008. But so far I have not been supllied the cylinder. Please do needful.
Thanks.
My H.P.Gas dealer is Hanuman Gas agency, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad.
and My Consumer No. is 614797 & booking No. is 20032973/07.03.2011. No response the agency. I went and booked personally . and again I reminded through phone calls. The gas agency is not responding. Next, I am booked online on 24.03.11 booking no. is 200321. We are suffering from 20days. The gas agency is not delivered my cylinder today onwards also. Please taken seriously action on the gas agency. The matter is so many times repeatedly.
Thanking you sir,
Mrs.Sulochana, H.No.8-7-16/22, Katedan, Ganesh Nagar, Adarsha Colony apco quarters, Hyderabad.

Dealer- Jalaram gas agency , Rajpipla, Gujrat.
    D.Code- 957160
    My Consumer No.-610188.
    I have transferred the gas connection from Silvassa to Rajpipla. I have been issued the gas cylinder after paying Rs.1329 but pass book is not issued yet. I visited the agency frequently in last one year but every time I got reply that the unit head Mr. Bharatbhai Manglora is not available in office.Due to this I am not getting new cylinder for last nine months. So I have to dependent on other illegle sources of cylinder which is very costly. This is really a worst quality of service I have seen in my life.I don't know when I will get new cylinder from HP.

HP Gas — Non Issuance of LPG Cylinder

I have shifted from Hyderabad to Bangalore. I had a HP Gas connection in Hyderabad. I made a proper gas transfer procedure and got a TV (Transfer Voucher) from my earlier dealer.

Now, I am settled down here in HSR Layout, Bangalore and trying to get my gas connection from Maruthi Gas Services. However, they are denying it as reason being some dispute going on in HPCL Gas. I talked with SO (Sales officer) also and he advised me to wait till this get over. I am waiting for this thing to over from last 2 weeks and still not getting any further guideance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Surana
    Mob - [protected]

I am vijay living at Arvi-dist-wardha-maharastra(India).my complaint is related with Lathiwala HP gas distribution agency
      LAthiwal gas agency is doing blackmarketing of cylinder.
      as per rule after 21 days of registration of HP cylinder request ,it should be delivered to customer . but many time peoples from gas agency harass the people and they do blackmarketing.
      Even though Kerosine is disributedby unauhorized persom by 20-25 Rs./lit.
      for new gas connection we applied before an year,but they said that your waiting list isnot cleared and the people who applied late but very known to Mr. Lathiwala got the cylinder.
      Due to lathiwalas palitical and money power nobody takes the action

HP Cylinder — phone numbers never are free

Dear,
      This is reference with Sanjana Gas Agency, Chinchbhawan, Nagpur.
      Agency claims to have phone number[protected]. I tried this number today 69 times, My mobile battery got on toss else I would have again dialed.
      Astonishing fact is that after redialing so far within a time span of an hour approximately, I always got the number busy and busy.
      It is not first time. I bet you try this number and challenge i[censored] get the number free.
      I expect the agency to increase telephone lines so that no customer gets un attended.
      Notmally customers need to rush to agency office for booking purpose.

Nilesh agarkar
      hi
      i have purchased a bran new Videocon DTH+DVD three months ago from GIft India Shop, goli bar chowk, nagpur. It has gone defective two times in three months out of which it was dead for one month due to defect and there is no proper response from the Shop keeper and this product only has warranty for six month . plz tell me what should i do and what is its solution. if in warranty period this is the case how could it function after warranty . kindly tell me what i should do

tnx

HP Cylinder — not deliver

gas booking no :-203344
      cash memo no :-117424
      gas booked date :-1/10/2012

i have recived message gas refill deliverd on 11/10/2012 but till now i have not recived any fefill so pls send my refill
      consumer no :- 515830
      custmor no :- omprakash
      address:- 39 krishana vihar niwaru jhotwara jaipur

Hp Gas — Dealer is not transferring Gas connection

I am a customer HP Dealer Trimuthi Gas Service located in Mulund area since Nov-2006.In January i shifted residence from Mulund to THane & the same i have informed the Dealer but he said for transferring the gas connecftion to other area Six months should be completed from gas coonection date.So i again contacted him In the month of July-2007 now he is saying that at least 3 times u must have taken the Cylinder before cylinder. He is...

Sikka HP Gas Agency Faridabad. Haryan .Nehar Par

We will get the Gas Booking after One and half month .Moreover our Distributor do black and distribute only 20 or 30 cycliender daily we will get into line at 5.30 AM and after standing in line at 11.00 am they said no cycliender is there .They make very much harrasment to users .Two guy one Mr Satish and Girraj Abuses the people and said go do the complaint where ever u want. Now I want reply wthin week other wise my brother is in Zee News and I will make the vedio of public harassment as well as the behavior of your staff. if required i will do the compaints in media daily as my real brother is in media .

Sandeep Chauhan
        Ph-+91-[protected]
        hi
        this is amit, i am a resident of kalina, mumbai. I want to take a new HP gas connection but when enquired from HP gas dealers they are telling that along with the gas I have to take their chulha also as it comes in HP gas package but as I have my own chulha also which is working perfectly fine, then in that case why should i purchase their chulha. This is totaly unfare act. There should be no binding on comsumer to buy their chulha as we might have different choice also. And i think this is not legaly right. kindly do the need ful. Waiting for your emailwith some strict action.
        respected sir
        i lost my booklet
        pls give me my consumer no
        I have booked for refill cylinder on Monday 28.03.2011. I was told that 'you will get the cylinder within 2 days'. Today is Fifth day. I am yet to receive the Gas Cylinder.

Agency is Balaji Gas Service Airoli.

My consumer No is 620629

This is not the first complaint to you from me!!

Kindly do the needful.

P. D. Chavan
        Gas Agency is Jayshreee HP Gas Agency, Sheetal Nagar, Mira Road (E)

I have booked for cylinder refill on 27th June 2011. I was told that it will be deliver within 15 day as there is delay in delivery. After 15 days again I followed up with them as the 2nd cylinder is also empty now and I was told that it will take 2 more days. Daily I m following up and I am being told that it will be delivered tomorrow but still I am not able to get the delivery. Agency says, we are not getting cylinders from company itselt but they are selling the cylinders in black by taking more money without booking as I have over heard.

Please can somebody help.
        Shailesh Singh
        I have booked for refill cylinder on Thursday 11.08.2011. I was told that 'you will get the cylinder within 2 days'. Today is 7th day. I am yet to receive the Gas Cylinder.again I was enquiry they told cylinder received within 15 days

please do the needful my first cylinder empty within 4 to 5 days

Agency is Asu Gas Service Kandivali w

My consumer No is 623200

Kindly do the needful.

S S Patel.

Hp Gas — delay in delivery of the lpg refill

Iam a consumer of HP gas LPG with consumer number 607419 and the dealers name & tel no is New Sawhney Gas Delhi , tel no is 22526366.I had booked the gas on 27/11/07 on the general booking number 1716 and booking number was 23. I have yet to receive the delivery.
          I am not ben able to contact the gas agency on the phone. Even the complaint number of HP 22408306 is also not responding.
          Even after introducing very good system...

I have had an HP GAS Cylinder Connection in Hyderabad. Because of relocating to Pune recetly, I had to transfer this to Pune (Pimpri). It has been 3 weeks now that I have not been able to receive a cylinder. Shubham Gas Agency is the only agency which caters to delivering HP GAS to my area (Sant Tukaram Nagar) and they are citing a very ridiculous reason since last 3 weeks: "There is no stationary form, hence we cannot give you a Cylinder although we do have Cylinders in store". I had asked them why is it taking so long, this is my fourth week of follow up, they say they are helpless because this is "HP GAS's" responsibility, and not theirs. Is this what HP is doing as a part of its 'Customer Care'?

HP Gas — negligence

I am Jyothi and our consumer number is 500811, and our dealer name Hindustan gas company, BHEL, R.C.Puram, Hyderabad-502032.and tel no's. 23024942, 23025134. We have been booking for gas on telephone for many years.
          cylinder last delivered on[protected] and as told to us recently we booked for gas on[protected] on phone i.e., after 27 days of delivery and they said we will get in 10 days. Till then we were not given any booking number. we have not received gas even after 14 days and also i was unable to contact the gas agency on the phone (the phone will be ringing but no one attends the call and many times it is engaged). And when i went to the agency on[protected] to enquire, they say that we have not booked gas at all. It is almost 40 days after the last delivery and were badly in need of gas.
          So we requested for immediate delivery of gas. They said they will be sending in 4days as the fault lies with them. Even after that till now we did not receive gas. As no one picked the call I went to the office and now they say tomorrow and I hope that tomorrow comes. The service and behaviour is worse.
          Thanku.
          I am from Urlikanchan and i face a hell amount of problem from my local Agent m/s Natueral Gas Company Pvt LTD.Urlikanchan, Tal Haveli, Pune. I guess he is not capable of handling at all. A Total mis management Agent.
          I have second cylinder But Agent is not accepting second cylinder refilling booking. He was not gave home delivery for refilling gas also.
          I wish that you will take necessary action agianst irresponsible persons and I hope atleast this line of complaining works and help us find solution. I request you to take necessary measures to provide better services to the consumers.
          Thanku.
          For a new connection they are giving some or the other reasons for last 5 weeks..bull ...Shubham Gas Chinchwad...shame on HP and the dealer.

HP Gas Distributor — Swatantra HP Gas, Ambala is doing black of gas cyllander

There is a distributer of HP Gas at Ambala Cantt, named Swatantra Gas. This distributer is doing blackof gas cyllinders, very openely. But, there is no one to stop this. Neither from Administration nor from the vigilance department of HP Gas Company.

As a result, genuin consumers are suffering very-very badly. For example, my wife is living at Ambala Cantt, with two small kids, whereas I am at Indore for my job. She booked...

Details:

Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas - RATNA Agencies (Code: 515180)
            #401, Shilpa Complex, HMT Hills,Kukatpally Housing Board
            Hyderabad -72

My Nmae: Ch Someswararao
            Consumer No: 614884

I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last so many months but thought of giving it a chance but all invain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. Last month I went to dealer office and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Everymonth we are facing same problem.

I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the centre and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and one is empty and other is on verge of getting over. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended.

The customer service is beyond rating (vvvvvvvvvvv poor) God help.

Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to atleast for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.

Consumer No: 614884
            Booked Date: 29/9/2007
            Pri. No: 137705
            Aug 13, 2020
            Worst Service we faced about this agency we didn't get transfer of of about 6 months for this agency very very bad agency we never sea.

HP Gas RAM Agencies (Code: 962440) — Non delivered of gas after booking

Hi, Details:Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas RAM Agencies (Code: 962440) RAM AGENCIES "72/74 MASUDPUR VILL. VASANT KUNJ DELHI-110037"My name is Babulal s/o Liluram vill-rajokari New Delhi 38, I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last six months but thought of giving it a chance but all in vain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. I went to dealer office ten times and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder last six months. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Every month we are facing same problem.I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the center and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have one cylinder and is empty. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended. The customer service is beyond rating (very poor) God help. Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to at least for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.NOTE- Distributer Black the Cylinder @ Rs 600/cilanderConsumer No: 665177Booked Date: 25/07/2008Please take a action and send a mail to [protected]@yahoo.co.inThanks & Regards, Babulal [protected]

HP Gas — Service is very poor

I booked gas for home delivery on[protected] but till today 19.9-2011 not deliver. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
            Consumer Number : 601669
            DEVI DAYAL GAS AGENCY

From
            Deen dayal

I am an elderly 83 0ld widowof an army officer. My consumer number is 16549. I had booked a gas cylinder from HP Gas,Alwal. They did not send me a cylinder till date.Their phone is always off the hook.There are rumours that the cylinders are being sold to unauthorised persons.I wish to lodge a strong complaint. I request you to please make them issue a gas cylinder without fail. Everytime I have to beg them to send it and ring them up at least 15 to 20 times before they condescned to send me a cylinder.
              P.Anuradha

HP Petrol Pump — misbehaviour

on HP petrol pump manager and his worker misbehaved and told me that if you wish to feel the petrol you have to stand in line which we say...

Hp Gas — Very poor customer care service!

I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Brij Gas Agency, nirman vihar, delhi-92, ph no. ph no. [protected], [protected], [protected].

The distributor is not supplying the cylinder in time. I have booked for refill on[protected]. Till date[protected] I have not received the cylinder. The distributor is harassing the customers.

H.P. should cancel the dealership or instruct the dealer to...

Hp Gas — Shortage of gas, delay in delivery!

The complaint against of Shive Sai Gas Agency Salarpur Noida, and supply to Greater Noida U.P.

Phone No. is :[protected]

Name AMRAVATI GAS SERVICE
                Address: AGARWAL BUILDING VASANT CHOWK" AMRAVATI
                City / Town :AMRAVATI
                Pin Code: 444601

The above said distributer always mis guide .delivery is alwaya late.recently i booked regarding delivery for refilling of lpg cylienderon dated 5th nov.2007.he actually send cyliender on 20th nov2007.but on recipt the date of delivery...

HP Gas - Rajpal Agent At Khar — Compulsory buying of gas stove

I went to Hindustan Petroleum Cylinder Gas agent at khar RAJPAL for a new connection, they are insisting that they will give me a gas connection only if I buy their gas stoves with it, I already have a new gas stove, then why should they force me to buy it. I only want the gas cylinder. They say it is a company policy. But refuses to give it in writing. Hindustan Petroleum must take severe action against such erring agents. Because it brings...

Murali Enterprises HP Gas Dealers Bangalore — No response to telephones

I concur with the complaints of 2 other consumers about Murali Enterprises Bangalore - i have been trying to reach them for close to 20 days now and there is absolutely no response to any of the telephone numbers they have.

It is frustrating for a customer to be provided 6 numbers and none work!

Regds,
                Meenakshi...

Hp Gas — shortage of hp gas

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency , their is only one agency in kasauli distt solan (himachal pradesh . when we go for a gas he "raju" md of this gas agency and his workers say abuse words and charge for each cylinder rs 350.
                he supplies cylinder in kasauli, dharampur, kummarhatti, dagshai,sabathu and many more all people are fed...

MY CONSUMER NO.625610,I AM CONSUMER OF HP GAS CYLINDER.IN OUR AREA ,KAKKELPETTA,KARUGUZHI POST,
                MADURATHAKAM TALUK ,WE ARE FACING PROBLEM IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS NOT ONLY ME ALL POOR PEOPLES STAYING HERE AND FED WITH UP DELAY IN CYLINDER DELIVERY. WE ARE GETTING CYLINDER AFTER 2 MONTHS FROM DATE OF BOOKING . OUR AREA DEALER SHREE RAM GAS AGENCY CO,45-B,MANDAPAM STREET,MADURATAKAM(RETAILER THROUGH
                KARUGHUZY) SUPPLYING THE CYLINDERS. WE ARE NOT GETTING CYLINDERS TIMELY AFTER 2 MONTHS BUT GETTING HP CYLINDERS ON BLACK BASIS AFTER PAYING RS.,500/- WHEN WE NEED IT. ON EMERGENCY CASE ,WE ARE TAKING CYLINDER ON BLACK. I HAVE BOOKED CYLINDER ON 4/10/07 TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE EARLIEST ACTION

HP GAS CYLINDERS DELAY — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS

I AM CONSUMER OF HP GAS WITH SHREE RAM GAS AGENCY
                45-B, MANDAPAM STREET, MADURATAKAM(T.N )-THROUGH SOME
                DETAILER IN KARUNGUZHI . MY CONSUMER NO IS 625610 , I AM SUFFERING DELAY IN DELIVERY FROM SUPPLIER SIDE. THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER SUPPLY. EVERYTIME WE ARE ASKING, EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 1/2 MONTHS (FROM BOOKING DATE)BUT SAYING NOT HAVING STOCK, BUT THE HP CYLINDERS,WE ARE GETTING ON BLACK BASIS AFTER PAYING RS.500/-HOW IT IS POSSIBLE. IF WE ARE REGULAR CONSUMER NOT GETTING CYLINDERS EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. NOT ONLY ME ALL PEOPLES STAYING HERE AND FED UP WITH DELAY IN CYLINDERS DELIVERY. SO TAKE EARLIEST ACTION. INSTRUCT YOUR AREA DEALERS TO SUPPLY THE CYLINDER TIMELY FOR BOOKING CONSUMERS,THOSE WHO ARE HAVING CONSUMER NO.

We are being serviced by balmiki gas service 70'71 nagar nigam market vikas nagar kanpur dealer code no. 625660 . My consumer no. 609311.we had booked our refill of gas cylinder on 8th sep. 2007 and in spite of our 2 visits after 8th sep i m always been told that there is shortage of gas and you will get refill within 4 to 6 days but even till date {26 sep} we haven't received it.

Please look into the matter and instruct your dealer .
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I recently got my gas connection transfered from Vapi to Pimpri. My consumer number in Vapi was 617956. I have surrendered both my cylinder (one half full) to Vapi gas agency.

However, the agency in Chinchwad, Amrapali gas agency, refuse to give me cylinder. They say it will take 20 days time. How can a consumer stay for 20 days after surrendering the cylinders to you?

They do not pick up their phones nor answer when contacted. They maintain that if i brought my own conveyance, a cylinder can be arranged.

Would the authorities throw light in this regard and do needful so that i can start cooking at my home?

Hindustan Petroleum — non attendance of gas leakage

on 4/6/2009 while changing my gas cylinder i noticed that there was leakage, i telephoned my gas agency dubros gas tel no 26163000 which is situited about 200 meters from my house thereafter on 5/6/2009 i telephoned them on numerous ocassions, i was told lies that person would be attending within 5 minutes, however as nobody attended i looked up the website of hindustan petroleum and found the emergency complaint no, of BK enterprises [protected], as there was no response i tried signing their online complaints service 'jihan' this service was not working.hindustan petroleum, its complaints center, emergency service, and dealer are a sick joke which is being played on the unsuspecting public, now i want to know whom to complaint to against all these nonfunctioning white elephants thrust on the public.
                  my consumer no.609625
                  tel no. [protected]
                  For Last one week I am Complining for Gas Leak. No one has attended.
                  I have tried repeating the complaint on Normal as well as emergency No. but no result.
                  My Connection is from "Paschim Gas Service" having Ph. no. 25262360.
                  My Consumer No. 586686
                  Can this be looked at.

Sudhir Prasad
                  C-55, New Multan Nagar, New Delhi110056
                  Never go to Chinchwad, Amrapali gas agency ... They are the most lazy and dumb staff ...We have booked our

cylider before a month.. and i have called them about 15 times.. most of the time engage tone is there ... when i

call and gave my no every time they say to wait 2-3 days and cut the phone ... After a month long period also i

still not received cylinder...Then they ask me to receive receipt from office and then cylinder from godown !! How

shameless people .. I still not received cylinder ..i want to highlight it to HP management ..If they take any

steps else we have to change the agency.