Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India Ltd.

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India Ltd.

LinkedIn

9th Floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad 380006

Head Office & Works
Hitachi Complex, Karan Nagar Kadi, Dist. Mehsana 382727 Gujarat

Corporate Office
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Ltd., a Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning Company, Shop No. TF 301, 3rd Floor, DMRC Building
New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi 110096

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] related photos (240)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Complaints & Reviews

rahulpoddar
Ref: Invoice No: 644 dated 20-May-2009
On 20, May 2009, I brought a Hitachi 2.0 Tr ACE cut out SAC, via your authorised dealer M/S Golden Refrigeration Co of 22, Kalakar Street, Kolkata – 700007 which has been installed at my commercial bureau at 44/1, Sir Hariram Goenka Street, Kolkata – 700 007.
Unfortunately, your said product has not performed well from the very first day of its installation. I am disappointed because since its installation several complaints has been lodged before your aforesaid authorised dealer, consistently a new technician explains me a new problem, they in spite of analysing the definite problem, simply clean the machine and recondition them. The Technicians are so unprofessional and untrained that they don’t know the basic communication and operational etiquette. Finally after waiting for the long period of 10 months I put forward my complaint before your customer care unit, the complaint number being[protected]. Whenever I called them to know the status to the complaint, I was always asked to be patience. In short every time there is a sound of cooperation but ultimately the result is nil. The present condition of the machine is that it is in a shut down mode.
The warrant attached to the product as an after sale service to the valued customer seems inadequate as there is no concrete movement undertaken by your renowned authorised dealer M/S Golden Refrigeration Co. Their Manager, Receptionist and other official are incapable of providing proper guidance to their customers. The biggest bundler I have seen is that the technician of the dealer while taking in his possession the outer unit for ‘repairing purpose in the workshop’ ask me to approve the road challan specifying that ‘I had received a new compressor and the machine has been properly installed’[Challan Enclosed].
HITACHI is such a famous brand name that one has an utmost belief in its product and service. I am also using several Air condition machines of yours in my several locations. And it has been the time when I am losing confidence in your company.
The only purpose of writing you this letter is to get the assurance whether the machine can be effectively repaired/replaced so that it can be put to use. And if such is not possible, I humbly request you to remove the unit from my place so that I may get position to install a new machine of some other renowned company. You can’t guess the business loss I had incurred out of it because on the one hand while the technician inspect the machine , my business working collapse again due to non performance of the machine the atmosphere becomes so incoherent that our customer runaway.
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your to take fruitful steps as said above. For your perusal enclosing herewith the Xerox copy of road challans and service history chart as provided by the technician.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait till[protected] before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at [protected], [protected].
Technician Visited: Naresh, Bablu, Prasanto, Chandan, Prabir, Subhasish, Raja, Muzzaffar

Sincerely,
RAHUL PODDAR

MANOJ KUMAR
    I purchased an Airconditioner of HITACHI Brand that of 2T Capacity on dated 28/03/2010.Right after the installation Airconditioner is not working an error code E1 is being displayed on the machine panel.I reported the same to the dealer SHEEBA ELECTRONICS,Tilak Nagar, New Delhi.After thar dealer registered a complaint in Hitachi for service engineer to check the unit against complaint number[protected] dated 29/03/2010.After a greate follow up engineer visited on 01/04/2010 and declared the control panel and remote defective.Immediatly I approched to the dealer and asked for the replacement of the full unit immediatly,For wich dealer agreed verbally and asked us time till Sunday 04/04/2010.Again engineer from hitachi visited to our place on dated 02/04/2010 to repair the panel and remote controller,for which we refused as I lost compleate confidence over this unit and asked him to replace the unit.Till today neither from dealer sine nor from company side I got any assurance and date of replacement of the unit.I do have Bill given by dealer and duly stamped and signed warraty card.
    Manoj Kumar,
    B-603,SHIVAM APARTMENTS
    PLOT NO-14,SECTOR-12
    DWARKA,NEW DELHI
    PIN-110075
    MOBILE: [protected]

Ravichandran
      We bought the Hitachi AC 1.5 ton, We have facing some issue in the ac but we tired in the local office as well as their customer care service number no body responding the call.

After the sales nobody is coming for PM (preventive Maitenance)

Please guide us for the same

Ravi

jitender kumar
        I bought 1.5 tonne window AC of Hitachi 3 years ago. Every year I am paying around 500/- for servicing it. This year I found that its gas has leaked and there is no colling. Service station people of Hitachi Garhwal Service station took 2500/- from me and fileld the gas. Moment it came back to my home, its auto cut off feature is not working. After checking they found that now its thermostat is faulty and asking me to pay 1800 more to repair.

My issue is I bought 10000/- extra costly AC just because of Hitachi brand as it was supposed to be more durable and robust. But I am paying every year such hefty amount. There is no point buying Hitachi AC. Instead we should buy some other AC.

I would like to know if something can be done against Hitachi as I am at a loss here.

Jitender Kumar
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Hitachi — Refrigerator not cooling

tamchow
          Worst ever suffering after buying a costly fridge worth Rs.36490/-. I bought a 3- door Hitachi fridge model no.R-S31SVND...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Refrigerators

Gopikrishna
          i have purchased 2 hitachi cut off split A/C on 23 dec 2009 . The A/c machine is working fine about one A/c remote is consuming new battery in 2 weeks but the remote control of other a/c is working fine . i called up Hitachi`s customer care [protected] and registered the complaint[protected] regarding faulty remote control and they send a technician to collect the remote . tell now 20/03/10 they didn't replace the remote . when i call there call centre they will tell all kinds of fair tale to you about complaint . they even mimic customer slang to co worker will they are online with customer . every horrifying experience . i[censored] scold them for not replying or playing full around they will just hang up the phone call , which is like insulting CUSTOMER . some responsible must take sever action against this call centre executives for insulting customers

Hitachi Air Conditioners — Ac malfunctioning within warranty period

Archita Ray
            We had bought a Hitachi AC split of 1.5 ton in the mnth of july 20009.within a few days of installing the Ac the remote of...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

R ANABZHAGAN
            while installing the A/C
            the inner unit was not worked and they changed the another inner unit
            on the next day.And it was not properly communicated me from your
            office or customer care .

after some time it was heavy noise from outer unit ,but it took ten days to rectify the
            problem for that i made three copmliant .

I am purchasing hitachi brand with expensive price (other brands are
            available much cheaper ) for the quality and expecting
            with better service .

but till today i have not received the reply for the replacement of my a/c

Hitachi Split A / C — poor service

no feedback from theirside about delivery and installation.............
            i m disappointed and even suggest not to buy from vijaysales.........
            no phones are working and no response from hours and hours..............
            even callcentres also takes mob no. but no feed back every now then they ask for cell no. but no response.....
            lots of hardships we are suffering and a type of mental torture......

Hitachi A/C — Service

This is my 3rd reminder regarding cooling issue of Hitachi air conditioner

Purchased by me in may 2010.I haven't got any response from your side.I am

totally dissatisfied from your side.I had all ready given every information regarding

my complaint in my previous mails. my complaint number .[protected] i had

contact to your customer care also but their no any response regarding my

complaint your excutive told me every time we will resolve your problem but still not done.
            This is my 3rd reminder regarding cooling issue of Hitachi air conditioner

Purchased by me in may 2010.I haven't got any response from your side.I am

my complaint in my previous mails. my complaint number .[protected] i had

contact to your customer care also but their no any response regarding my

Alok Baser
              We had bought a HITACHI-1 ton window AC from vijay sales, Sion branch on 27th March 2009.

After few weeks of purchase, it started giving some weird noise. We lodged the same complaint to the service centre in Prabhadevi (as told by sion branch, vijay sales) and their engineer visited us and identified that there was some problem with the swing operation and he tried rectifying it by several means. Every time we place this complaint with them, some engineer would come and do something and then that noise would be stopped for hardly a day and again it starts. We have put this complaint several times in last one year but none of their service centre guy is able to rectify this.

We are worried now that possibly there is some defect in this particular piece and same has been told by one of local service centre engineer also. Our AC's warranty would expire by the end of this month and I am struggling hard to get the permanent solution done to this problem before this monthe end. I am trying to contact Vijay sales regarding this but everytime they ask me to contact local service centre. Very poor service, they provide. I am never gonna buy anything from them in future.

Name - ALOK BASER
              Contact No- [protected]

Vijay Sales / Sion Branch - Mumbai — Poor service!

I have lodge the complain regarding the Nokia BL-5C Battery on 17th August 2007, Still yet I have not received. How long should I still wait for the battery it is very risky to carry the mobile. My Battery Identification Number is[protected]N[protected]. Can I get The reply for this or lose hope in buying the nokia product.

regards
              casilda
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hitachi Air Conditioners — Hitachi-Pay Double Price, No installation, No cash memo, No catalogue, No demonstration.

rajneesh madhok

SUDIPTA.GHATAK
                TO
                HITACHI SERVICERS

SIR
                JUST FEW MONTHS BEFORE I BUY A HITACHI WINDOW A.C & AS PER THE CONDITION...
                Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Rajinder Kumar
                Window XP don't install my hard disk
                i am inform this complaint to hitachi care but he say i can't help you
                Dear Hitachi Partner,

Since long we have given the hard disk for replacement as documents attached we R not getting any replacement on time, it is about one month for 1st RMA & person to whom we R contacting on your given ctc No. says that it has been dispatched (shipped) & you will get within 3-4 days & for 2nd RMA still to wait for shipment, so it will be more then Moth to get back.

Now for replacement If we need to wait for months time we R not at all interested to buy such product in wasting our time & same time investing our product for replacement.
                Kindly note this & do needful i[censored] feel necessary.

Lucent Info
                Dhruv Shah
                [protected].

This is what I wrote to lisa.[protected]@hitachigst.com, [protected]@hitachigst.com & [protected]@tait-mumbai.com. (TAIT is traders association for IT)

No answer from them as well as from hitachi mail came on 9th that they have dispatch hard disk one hard disk, still we R waiting for that. We gave H/Ds on 15th Jan & 20th Jan (2 H/D) still not came.

Poonam Arora
                  I own a Hitachi Refrigerator R-S31SVND. The fridge suddenly stopped cooling & I called up the customer care on 7th of October 2009 and registered a complaint[protected]. I was told an engineer would come to check the unit soon. After repeated calls daily to the Mathura Road office in Delhi and the toll free call centre no., an engineer (Mr. Joshi) finally checked the unit after 6 days on the 13th of October. He told me that the refrigerant (R600a) needs to be refilled. He promised that it would be done the same day. But it didn't happen. On 16th of October 2009 two untrained, novice technicians from a franchisee of Hitachi arrived with an open, semi-filled can of the refrigerant. I protested and told them that since the refrigerant is so costly, I need to see a new can brought here and opened up in front of me. They made me talk to their Boss (Mr. Ajay) who informed me that it was the one and only can available in Delhi. I called up Ms. Sonal at the Mathura Road office and she told me that it would take 5-6 days to procure a new can and we should make do with the one with the untrained technicians. Later, she again called me and told that in fact, the refrigerant has been transferred from a big cylinder to the small can and it was as good as new (which any sane person knows, is a blatant lie).

It's been 20 days and I am still without a fridge. That too in the festive season.

I bought a Hitachi at twice the price of a Samsung or an LG but am utterly appalled and disgusted by the way the company treats its customers. I did not opt for 'Japanese technology' to be mentally tortured and abused. There's still no hope of the unit being repaired any soon. I have pledged not to advice anyone for buying a Hitachi. I do not wish to spend a penny anymore & request to the company to take the unit back and refund my money.
                  We bought 1.2 tn Ace Cut Our Split airconditioners ( 2 units ) during April 2009, vide Invoice no 9 dt 18th April 2009, which are installed at 243/241, Sobha Onyx, Near Agara Circle, Sarjapur Ring road, Bangalore. I'm wondering . Repeated Efforts for free Services / inspection ( Due within six months from date of purchase ) with franchisee M/s Concorde Aircoditioning System, Banglore & Hitachi Life Solutions through online cmplaints / mail follow up are failing miserably in getting appropriate response even after more than a year of purchase.

kaushik
                    My landlord purchased the hitachi double door refrigerator on 3rd august, after 2 days he found that the vegetable section is not getting the cooling, we called the hitachi customer care and filed a compliant, their service engineer visited, checked the product and said it's minor fault will be rectified in 3 days, but till now they have not come to rectify the problem. We have called number of times and everytime they say , it will be rectified in 3 days but all in vain.

One of the customer care executive told me that techincal person are saying even they donot know whats the problem with the refrigerator. Oh God, u have made the product and u donot know whats the problem is.

even the customer care people are not customer friendly. i donot know when they will solve this probelm.

the service is very very bad from Hitachi, a bad company

can anybody tell me what to do now

Tarun Ghosh
                      We have purchased a HITACHI Split Cutout 0.9 TON split AC on 15/09/2009 from ANANDAMALA Kolkata. Sales person in the store promised us that they will deliver and install the product on 16th.

After whole day no show of any representative from ANANDAMALA we started calling the Dealer.
                      After repetitive call they derived the product in our house after midnight , but they have not installed it. Delivery boys provided one number to contact for installation but nobody available on that number.

This complain is against the ANANDAMALA and their false promise. We have several dealers of Hitachi in Calcutta but we purchased from ANANDAMALA as they promised us installation in very next day, but they are irresponsible and careless.

Hitachi — Hard Disk drive

Rajinder Kumar
                        Window xp not install my hard disk, Window vista install my hard disk but this working very slow
                        so please change my...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Hitachi AC 1. 5 Ton — Hitachi Window - 1.5 Tr Airconditioner

Nksagar
                        1.Chairman,
                        Hitachi Home& Life Solutions {India} Ltd
                        Hitachi Complex,Karan Nagar,Kadi,Dist Mehsana,
                        Gujarat,

Hitachi AC 1. 5 Ton Window — Hitachi Service Centres not giving actual services

Rakesh Kapoor
                        This complaint as it is was forwarded to below :-
                        Dated 21st August 2009
                        Head Office & Works Corporate...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Hitachi 1. 5tr Win AC Rav019emdz1 — manufacturing defect at the point of sale

alokfirst
                        1.Hitachi has sold a product with defective parts as commited by hitachi service team.
                        2 Service team more than 10days...

Omkar Singh
                        Compalint Registered Date : August 12, 2009

Complaint Number :[protected]

We are those unfortunate customers of Hitachi whose AC in this hot weather has not been serviced for more than a week. We called the helpline number [protected] on August 12, 2009 and got the complaint registered. A technician from Dutt Refrigerations, Uttam Nagar visited us only on Saturday despite several calls since the day complaint was registered and on Mr. Harpreet's request (Area Manager- Dwarka, New Delhi). He didn't have tools to fix it on his visit (Saturday) saying it’s a public holiday so office is closed and he doesn't have all the tools. On Sunday, an email was sent by them to lift our AC from our home but till today it is not being lifted. We have made a number of calls since Monday to Customer care, Dutt Referigeration, Mr. Harpreet, Mr. Bhatti (Sales Manager) and Junaid(he was supposed to lift our ac from our home). Earlier they would atleast talk to us but now there is no response. We keep on waiting the entire day as they keep on changing the schedule from morning to afternoon to evening to next day. It’s the height of our tolerance and patience.

We want to HITACHI to take their ac and pay back us its cost. We would be highly obliged. Because no monetory compensation could compensate our sweating out in such hot weather, discomfort, tension, agony and our valuable time wasted in constant followups.

Last time too when we got our AC re-installed/ serviced by the same service center, they kept us waiting for almost a fortnight. We had registered the compalint on April 17, 2009 and the technician(Rajesh) visited us first on April 26(after several calls/ requests) only to tell us that he didn't have the tools and he would come next day with another person and tools, only to return on April 30. He gave us his phone number to call up if we have any issues. The next day we called him to complain that there is a gas smell from AC and its not cooling properly. He told us to wait for 3-4 days the smell would subside and it would be fine as it's been serviced recently. We waited for two days more and again registered a complaint on May 05, 2009 and called him to come but no one visited us. The smell slowly subsided and we thought possibly he was right(Alas! We trusted him thinking he is qualified enough) but now the cooling isn't just as effective and in fact its not cooling at all and we again registered a complaint(only to keep waiting). Even after paying so much for the brand(going by the reputation) its PATHETIC after sales service.

Please take away the unit and pay back our money as soon as possible.

Recently Discussed