[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — Call again and again

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 Sheenupooja
They always called again and again on my alternate number [protected] so i m very disturb as they always asking for Vivek Kumar but i dont know any Vivek kumar. I already told them as i m not Vivek kumar and provide my details but they call again and again and due to that i am having lots of problems. Please register my complaint and take strict against again Home credit. Please do the needful. Regards Sudesh [protected] Sunil.[protected]@zopper.com

[Dec 25, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, we did tried to contact you on your number [protected], however the number was ringing. Further we would like to update you that we have removed your number [protected] from our data base and from now on wards you will not receive any calls from Home Credit India. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .

Comments

I am very unsatisfied as a guy the name of Mr Rana from home credit...
Why this guy is visited at my home yesterday. I am very unhappy from this activity and he asked for the Sunil Kumar but Sunil Kumar was lived in my building but now he has been gone from here so why they harassing as asking to my family about that guy.

I am very unsatisfied and unhappy about this type of resolution from your side as you send me person to my home.

I want the resolution as soon as possible otherwise i will take further action as whenever any guy from Home credit will visit at my home in Gharoli Delhi I will kept them and submit in the police as he is a thief because i am very irritated from Home credit and I do not want to any call personal visit and other activity from Home credit side otherwise i will file the complaint on higher authorities..

Sudesh
I am very satisfied as a guy the name of Mr Rana from home credit...

Sudesh
am very satisfied as a guy the name of Mr Rana from home credit...

Sudesh
Now I got a call from the [protected] as investigation agency. What is this.. Should I complaint in the police as he called me now again and again and told he is on the behalf of Home Credit..

Tell me should I do that...

I dont want any call from Home credit or behalf of Home credit. Earlier I registered the complaint and Now you are calling by the mobile number...

Now I will take strict legal action against Home Credit..

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we request you to kindly share the number on which you are receiving the calls along with the name of the person for which you are receiving the calls so that we can check and assist you in the better way as we have already removed your number [protected] as per your earlier request.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .
I am very unsatisfied and unhappy about this type of resolution from your customer care (HOME CREDIT) .I want the resolution as soon as possible otherwise i will take further action .My loan id is [protected] . I want to know my beneficiary amount but customer care is saying their systems are not working since last week. I want to know is it possible.this type of large company"s systems can"t work.They are putting me on call for approx 1 hour after that they are saying senior is busy .He will call you.but they don"t have the information regarding my beneficiary amount.

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - Call again and again