Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

badeja
I have purchased a honda unicorn cb160 but after 2nd service i nd my family notice some knocking sound coming from my engine... The noise is really very irritating... I have complained about this problem to stirling honda too many time... But they are fail to resolve my problem...
Each and every time they use to tell me that this problem will never occur again but after 2hr only i use to face the same problem... Please i request you to take a strict action against stirling honda... And please resolve my problem...
Contact number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-25 19:04:17

[Aug 21, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Babu Stanley

I recently booked a vehicle @city honda near mosque road.
    It was a painful getting the vehicle from the dealer.

Firstly the people working in the office @ mosque road do no know how to behave with customers. Their attitude towards customer is that worst i have seen so far. Iam owning vehicle from bajaj and tvs their representative are much more professional. They know how to treat customers arriving at their place for enquiry. I had high regard for honda for their quality of products delivered but your representative pull it down to the ground.

Just because honda sales go out in good numbers it doesn't mean that customers can be treated badly. Your representative should be trained on how to behave with the customers, their behavior is like a 3rd rated person.

After getting through all the pain of getting the details from your dealer then comes the delivery of vehicle after a long delay. I believe it is the duty of dealers to inform the customer to come and collect the vehicle once it is ready rather than customers begging behind the dealers. You tale the full amount and make the customer come behind you.
    Finally once the vehicle was delivered it was with scratches which a good company will never ever do. Upon contacting the dealer they just did rubbing and sent us back.
    Even though it is a new vehicle we do not have the full satisfaction of owning a new vehicle because if the visible scratches.

With this not sufficient they have still not given us full acceceries and push us back to come later day after day.

Worst if all we have not received the complete bill so far, we just have the acknowledgment. Can some one please help me in understanding the business tactics followed by honda

Ultimately it is honda as a brand which gets damaged because of poor service.

I would need a sincere apology from the concerned people for all the ill treatment and expect the scratched headlight part to be changed as it a stand alone part.

Ph : [protected]

If you cannot resolve this please give me the contact details for escalation.

Babu stanley

[Aug 22, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prasanth ganeshan

Honda cb shine reg. No: kl 43 g 8969 (Purchased on july 2015), the vehicle continuous problem last one year, am not satisfaction with your service department, (Dealer evm, cochin) lots of time am discussed with your department, every time your team asking completed the issue, but not finish it,

I would like to continues your future service, please get back the details early as possible,

[Aug 20, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by prasanth ganeshan Aug 20, 2016
      not completed it

Zaid004
        I have purchased a honda livo in may' 2016 from apple honda, vadodara, gujarat, but from last month there is a big problem arises in my bike. Bike was not getting started so i put my bike into honda service center, after 1 week of repairing again same problem occured, so i again repaired my bike but now bike meter is not working. When i go for a complaint no one receive my complain, behaviour of honda staff if disgusting, instead of receiving complaint they all are ignoring me. Now i decided to registered complaint complaint against them. Please help me

matabbat
          I am arjun matabbar ([protected]). i have honda stunner 125cc (wb72e9157). i have went to local honda service centre (ratna honda., jalpaiguri) for my bike's problem. they told me its a engine problem and followed there instruction. they did work also and i have paid amount of rs 2500 for work. but still the problem remains. i am suffering from last 20days. its a harresment for me and i am not getting any satisfied solution from them. for this i have already waisted much money for transportation. still they are unable to solve my problem. please tell me what should i do now if i not get any solution from authorised service centre. the copy bill i have uploaded.

Irregular service

Honda 2 Wheelers India — Scooter activa

Rajinder Singh Bajwa
            I purchased honda activa scooter 110 cc het on 5.12.14 from r honda, gurdaspur. The scooter having 2 years standred & 3 yrs...

Udaimahi
            I have given my activa for paid service to Kalpakkam showroom on 16th Aug, 2016. I clearly informed my complaints i.e. starting problem which in between stops in idle condition / slow speed, the speedometer is not working properly (running on 70 km speed shows as if 40 km speed and 40km speed in 20 km speed) and general service (oil change can be done at shell petrol bank itself with a water wash in a respectful manner). They clearly billed for each service, but there is no change in speedometer and starting problem with the test drive after payment. I informed the speedometer problem and I was to asked to bring the bike for rechecking the next day as the service mechanic left. I enquired why can’t the supervisor / service engineer cross checks the problem before delivery and taken delivery of my bike. I don’t know how could i trust them.
            On 18th Aug, 2016 I got a call from chengalpattu Abirami Honda for service feedback which is a branch of Kalpakkam and other two showrooms. The female staff of customer service asked about the service and told the same is worst. In response to my feedback she behaved as an unprofessional customer staff and disconnected the call during the conversation. I again contacted the Branch Service Manager Shri.Dinakaran and he has enquired the problem with me and the female staff also accepted the worst behavior.
            This is not the first occasion happening with Abirami Honda service. When I dropped my vehicle on accidental coverage they dragged the replacement of spares a week by week in 2015 and made to wait for hours to hours on delivery. I fed up with the poor customer service in Abirami Honda.
            To be frank, I dropped my plan of purchase Honda Brand car and purchased Suzuki Brand Car due to bitter experience faced with Honda Service.
            Kindly see to it.

[Aug 18, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Executives are not up to their commitment
            And they don't even have the minimum knowledge to treat the customers.
            *Damn worst and poor service ever*
            Worst...

shekhar kumar roy
              I have purchase hond shine drum on year 2013 from bibhuti honda automobiles pvt. ltd. d. n. singh road, near dena bank kharmanchak, bhagalpur-182002. at a time take extended warranty for 5 years. last 15 days before shocker of front side has been broken. i visited to showroom discuss with customer care manager & workshop manager he told me your warranty is not valid alredy expired one year before so i told him i have take warranty up to five year. my motorcycle also ruing up to 26, 000 kmp. but no proper response. last day i visited to showroom i repair shocker when i went to cash counter i want to pay by card payment but he told me pay only cash. when option for card payment. further showroom manger mr. abdhesh abusing language matter has been very critical. than i pay of rs.700/- cash. all matter i told to director mr. amit kumar. but he not take any action. also all history capture in cctv around 1.00pm to 2.00pm on 17.08.16,

Kindly take action & advice all above matter. otherwise i will take legal action.

Complaints no.1-[protected]/1-[protected]

Shekhar kumar

gan99
                I purchased honda activa 3g on 11/03/2016, i gave service to svm honda service center at ayanavaram chennai. After second service i faced problem with my vehicle petrol leakage, so again complained to them and they said to leave the vehicle for service.
                After 2weeks i faced problem with my vehicle more vibration and engine sound increased. So i am not satisfied with the service. I need proper service with good profession engineer to service my vehicle. Free service so that they not doing properly anything to vehicle.
                So, take some necessary action and i need proper response and solution for this otherwise replace my vehicle with new one.

[Aug 17, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sir service work bahut kharab h aap ne tu acchi bike nikal the ho par ye service bale aap ke badnami par tule hoye h Mene abhi bike le thi Honda ke 3 bar service karaye 3 bar service ke Nam par tu dhaba h ye service workshop apne pahle service tik karo tab market me bike le kar aao

kichee

I have raised the complaints for bike tyre air pressure consistency issue on 05-aug-2016, and my complaint no is 1-[protected].

I received the phone call from dealer (Natrajan), and handover my bike to dealer (Prakash honda at guduvanchery) as per dealer request, for problem observation.
                  I am not receiving any mail from your side for status up-date, please up-date my bike (Issue) status by mail, as soon as possible. Am waiting your response.

Sowrirajan. R

SS Nayak
                    Dear sir/madam,
                    Refer to sainikpuri (Secunderabad) honda service centre invoice no-ap01ba[protected].
                    I had deposited my honda activa 3g two wheeler at sainikpuri service centre on 11 aug 2016. It's expected delivery was sheduled on 13 aug 2016 by 06.00pm. But they delivered that on 16 aug 2016 at around 08.30pm when i pressured them to cancel my deal. I paid rs.1219.00. But they returned the bike without satisfactory repair and advised me either to leave veh there come tomorrow at 06.00pm or when they call upon or come later at any time. There after they advised me that fork is not adjusted properly. They will check that again or that will be replaced if required. The purchase date of my bike is 28 jul 2016.

I request your kind honour to personally go through the details mentioned above and do the needful keeping in view the satisfaction of customers. Money oriented services should be avoided.

Necessary documets are enclosed here with. An early action is anticipated.

[Aug 16, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India — Honda shine

Deepak2177
                      I have a Honda shine bike, which is purchased on 7/01/2015 from sec -14-Gurgaon, Gunpati Hondamy services of bike is time...

vinodkumarm07
                      today I went to Honda showroom for washing my Honda shine two wheeler, before writing bill he said it only take half an hour for washing, after getting slip I waited for 2 hours nobody considered, I given the slip back to employ .Honda showroom employees are insulting the customers like us, this is not from me there is many don't know how to complaint, how to express there feeling because of this careless behaviors from Honda showroom employees. I hope higher authority will response to this complaint.Below I am mentioning the details of showroom

Vahini Honda
                      Sreeramapuram.Nh-47, Parippally, Kollam - 691574
                      0474-[protected][protected]@Gmail.Com

16/082016

Lija Sathian
                        Srivari honda, thrissur, kerala

I have given my activa for servicing . I clearly mentioned my complaints ( there is a sound in front side, the speedometer is not working from last service, and the horn keys action is not proper). My schooter is there for three days .They clearly billed for each service, but there is no change in sound, horn key and speedometer. I dont know how could i trust them. I called them and they said they take my schooter for rechecking.

sudhanshushekhar88
                          I have an concern regarding a bike purchased from absolute honda mahipalpur new delhi.

The bike which they have delivered to me is and 2.5 years old model and they haven't told anything about that they have taken the price of the 2016 cbr 250, and on papers they have shown the manufacturer year as 2016,

Which comes under ipc section 419 and 420.

Kindly check with your team and respond back asap

The frame number is me4mc421fe8019824 (The 11th digit shows the year of manufacture), and till date i haven't received the complete paper of the bike.

Updated by sudhanshushekhar88 Aug 28, 2016
                          What i have understand till now is, they do not care about making complaints ti callcenter, through mails or even in consumer forums.

I can only suggest that please check the VIN (Vehicle information number) specially the 10 Digit from the frame number which shows the year of manufacture. like in my case it shows E which is 2014

Honda 2 Wheelers India — Haiku honda poor service quality

jayakhan04
                            My vehicle gets turned off even with slight break. That is why i gave my vehicle to haiku honda domlur service center to fix...

yadagirimuyyadi
                            I have taken honda avtiva 3g vehicle. It is starting many problems handle problem, engine spark sound, seat lock many times given handle problem, engine spark problem service technician it will rectify 1st, 2nd and 3rd service, but not written taking complaint orally telling rectify. Strongly fedup about this vehicle, yesterday escaped one accident suddenly stopped engine in middle of national highway this problem previously also happened, so that strongly decided, i don't run this vehicle, i want go to consumer court with in 3 days. If allow new vehicle other going to court

[Aug 15, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

benedict cyril
                              Today evening we went to kun honda showroom at perungudi, old mahabalupuram road, chennai to look for the new scooters (Activa and dio) what we received there is worst approach towards the us coming for the first time. We went late to the showroom today (Sunday 14th august at 5.30 pm), but there was one executive whose name we do not know, his approach towards us really worst. We inquired the cost and about the colors of the honda activa and honda dio. We asked if colors in each vehicle can be shown, for which he said that we have to pay rs.1000 to see a vehicle in color we want. And he also replied that he can't take us to godown to see the different colors of a particular vehicle. His exact words were (He said in tamil) "what do you think of yourself, we cannot take each customer and show them the colors of the vehicle". Then why the hell is something called as "showroom", which cannot display a vehicle on demand. Worst customer response.

We had planned to buy an activa 3g or activa i, but after his worst behavior we made our mind not to buy a honda vehicle. Please check this issue and train your executives how to behave with customers. We are not getting the vehicle free of cost right? Then why the hell he behaved as though he is the owner of the entire hinda franchise

[Aug 14, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aankitp5
                                I have booked my cb hornet 160 from yug honda wakad first i have planned of black colour but after all family's advice we changed it to orange colour and we told them to book orange colour they told no problem of colour you can select any colour and on the booking receipt it was black colour printed they told its not a big deal we can give you any colour you want and during booking we asked their sales executive named rohan that what are you giving us discount he said that there is no discount but we will give you free graphics of your choice. It was confirmed twice he even said that if graphics will not be available we will make it available early and you can put it any time for free when you want. So as decided at the day of delivery went to the showroom as we have made loan that illiterate sales executive named rohan who doesn't have manners to talk he looks from slum area just appointed for protecting showroom by fighting like the slums do as he was wearing tight dress and showing attitude that as if he will kill us by fighting he started talking in rude manner that you have called many times in showroom for delivery of your bike why you didn't ask what documents will be required and why you haven't brought loan number transaction number n all. My father told him that we have no idea as no such instructions have been given by your showroom and we told him that you can contact bank and ask the details. As eariler that executive had told us that if you will get the loan disbursed sms on your cell you can come to the showroom and if the sms is before 12 in morning same day delivery can be made. So after they contacted the bank they told us to come at 6:00 in evening for the delivery of the bike. As decided we went for receiving our bike on 11 th August 2016 at time of delivery he said that graphics are not available so you come afterwards and we will put them. My father told him that we have confirmed you one day before you said it is available, then he told that you go upstairs in the store see if it is available. we went upwards it was available we told that store keeper that we want that graphics he sent one employee with us and told us to make a bill for the graphics we denied and contacted that executive named rohan that you have committed free graphics and now you are asking us to pay for them. He then started talking with the store keeper and after their arguement he told us that no i have told you if you want the bike which is kept for demo which was with graphics we can give that graphics free. He completely changed his commitment and told that i will ask manager and tell you. my father told ok come to the manager we will talk, he started talking in a rudely that why are you comming i will talk you sit there its not your work. After contacting manager he came back and told that you have to pay for it. We went to manger by taking permission from the counter we told him the matter and that executive was also standing near us the manager told that he made mistake that he didn't made it clear that graphics will be free for which colour of the bike. He accepted that his executive had made mistake while committing, and that irresponsible manager started talking that i manage everything what should be free and not, i know it all so don't go on his words everything is in my hand i will not give it for free. We told him that you are accepting yours executives mistake and why should we pay for his mistake. Then that manager made an height saying that you do whatever we cannot give it free . My father again told them that this is not right at time of delivery at this happy moment you are arguing and not completing the commitment. Then he told us showing his attitude and disrespect that you are buying 1 lakhs bike and arguing just for 350 rs graphics this is how the manager talked to us. We returned with emty graphics helplessly and asked them papers of the bike they told to come us next day. So i went next day in the showroom for papers and told the booking name and asked them papers they told to wait for 15-20 mins i waited but they told that your dd has not been cleared so you come tomorrow on 13 th august 2016. I told them that yesterday the executive and manager have confirmed that full payement has been made by the bank. Then they started talking to themselves that how the delivery is made without payement. I also told them that if payement is not done does your showroom.offfer free bike without payement?? Then there was awkward silence aftersome time they told that you come tomorrow call our showroom confirm on call then come payement may have been done but our clearance department have not confirmed us so we cannot make the bill and cant give insurance papers. So they asked to come the next day. This worst service i have received from honda unexpected we have honda cb unicorn 150 and old.unicorn 150 we had lot of trust on honda and its service but now will never recommend honda to anyone due to this poor service now lets see can i get my papers tomorrow that is on 13 th august 2016

PrakashSenthil
                                  I have purchased brand new activa 3g schooter which has been delivered in faulty condition without pretest on 02/08/2016 (Tuseday) without registration by maansarovar honda - velachery (600042), on the same day after riding a schooter of 1 km i have noticed there is fault in front portion of the vehicle.

I have given return the vehicle back to the same dealer and they confirmed that there is a fault observed in fork. Hence they assure that they will be replacing in warranty.

After a long follow up of 8 days they called me back on 10/08/2016 (Wednesday) for vehicle delivery after registration, when i went there the vehicle in worst condition which is not in delivery state and i came back with lot of worries.

On next day morning (11/08/2016) i went for getting delivery and notice at the spot still the issue persist and raised a query they once again accept it and changed the cone set of the vehicle.

I have been asked to come for deliver on the same day (11/08/2016) evening, i have noticed the vehicle handle is very loose and not in correct position and once again they did correction in the same and provided to me.

While riding the vehicle @ 30km/hr there was vibration in the vehicle and the senior technician from maansarovar honda has and he convinced me that is a honda design fault while riding in activa 3g schooter @ 30km/hr.

I am getting shoulder pain while riding the honda active 3g schooter which was allotted to me.

Reason for purchasing honda :- i have already 2 honda vehicles in home which was really nice even after 30, 000 km and 7 years old.

But after purchasing the vehicle from maansarovar honda, i really lost the hope from honda.

Kindly consider the fault from customer perspective and take a necessary actions and provide me justice.

Queries :

1) why the vehicle has been allotted to the customers without pre-test.
                                  2) why there is fork & cone set replacement in brand new vehicle, is this the quality of honda?
                                  3) reason for not treating customers in proper manner?
                                  4) is the honda vehicle will lead to shoulder pain?
                                  5) as senior technician from maansarovar honda said there will be vibration when we maintain the speed of 30 km/hr. Is the statement true?

Really i am unhappy with the services provided and i have spent more than 13 days of follow up i have received the vehicle by today (12/08/2016)

Expectations :

1) need justice not delivering the vehicle properly (With more than 4 major defects).

2) kindly examine the vehicle and provide assurance tat my brand new vehicle is 100 % ok condition, so that even after these many struggle i will be satisfied and will continue with honda

[Aug 12, 2016] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.