Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Evm honda, vyttila
As from beginning i purchased my new honda dio from evm honda, vyttila i'm suffering. Now i'm regretting that i choosed this honda outlet and service!
I suggested people not to buy any honda 2 wheelers just because of the bad service provided. I'm not mentioning anyones name but the service advisor's they just dont care what we are saying. Im having the same complaint on my dio that i told them in the first and second service period!
Jun 02, 2017

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using activa 3g from 5 months facing same problem getting start automatically and can't stop, i complain to service advisor many times for this complaint, i am visiting monthly twice and complain not closed they saying relay complaint but they can't find the complaint, the service advisors was not interested on the work bad receiving less manpower can't satisfy any customer please mark this complaint and give the solution for my complaint.
    Jun 01, 2017

Worst service honda showroom at gedalahalli bangalore 560077.

Staffs dont know how to behave with customers. To get my free service they have called me two times.. Water wash the worst part.. Just they have poured water and returned my bike.. If i call to the showroom guy to complaint the issue.. He was behaving very rude..

He tells reviews cant stop him selling the bikes..

Then you guys think being a customer we dont have rights to question..

I m really wondering.. On what bases you guys have given licenses for such people to open a showroom
      May 31, 2017

I have purchase new activa i last march but solapur {maharastra} showroom dose not provide any acc & user mannul number plate how can get better servise?? Ihave gift this bike is my sister in law he was very angery to me because its 55 days to purches no servise call and no provide any doucoument to me when i went to showroom servise lades every time give to only promice but dosent give to me my doucumet
        May 31, 2017

Balasore, odisha, hari motors is one of the dealer which has name in odisha. But here is the "service supervisor paramanik babu" is the worst person. Who don't know behavior to the customer. I am also working in maruti, maruti is no1 in odisha because of best service & good deal with cust. Some people have any other complain with him. I have a activa 4g & during my 1st service, i faced some problems during servicing. As i am in the service department of maruti... So i know the working procedure. And it is unknown to the owner of showroom. Here is the management only do sales & device. Not working for development. Honda engine is best so... Honda 2wheeler sale is more in balasore, odisha. So please rectify all the mistakes as possible as company basis. So honda customer will get satisfaction from company & balasore dealer also. Atleast i say that... The behavior with me is very disgusting. So please do something. & inform to the owner.
          May 31, 2017

I took my vehicle for first service in rathinam honda service centre, aruppukottai, tamil nadu-626101. I gave a complaint as vehicle vibration while initial moving, fuel gauge not working properly, slow speed engine off, engine noise like misfiring.. Till the date i have a same complaint. Service people didn't ask feedback from customer (Me). I am not satisfied with the service. Hopefully i am waiting for your immediate action against this complaint.

Vehicle no:tn67bx1521
            Purchased date: 30/03/2017.
            May 30, 2017

I would like to inform that i brought honda cb sine (Hr13 l 1825) as on 7-sep-2016 from farrukhnagar rattan honda. As per treaty with showroom owner of rc (Registration certificate) & number plate will get after 15 days. But is obtained after 5 months. Unfortunately father name misprint (Randhir singh instead of ranbir singh) in rc then i asked showroom owner how did all this happen. He said i will change it. But reduced still i have not received.

I went for first service in spite of saying wishing four time. Something similar happened for the second time. After few days’ motorbike head light electrical system is spoilt. Checked to him service executive is called “we are sub dealer so all tools company does not”. Yesterday (13-apr-2017) i went for 4th service yume honda addrs.-42-43, old delhi road, sector 18, opposite maruti gate no-2, gurgaon, haryana (122001) and told the same problem. They said you paid 650 rupees them we change head light switch. I said my motorbike is under warranty i still have to pay money. They said yes your motorbike is not under warranty. After that i checked my bike properly i found a new problem now bike indicator light switch not working.

I m very disappointed to take this bike firstly i think that the service of honda is best but now my thinking is totally changed i think that this is the biggest mistake of my life to take this bike.

Revert soon i am waiting for your response!
              Nothing

Dear sir
                This is highly incorporated injustice with me (Customer) by the customer trusted brand honda... Is honda.
                After my last on line complaints i requested for the replacement of my newly purchased honda unicorn 150 due to its in built defects. But again the sai point honda service center opened engine third time within nine months and again replaced some major parts of the engine.
                Work shop service manager mr. Sumit bhoyar & customer relation manager mr vishal accepted, the by default in built engine manufacturing defect of newly purchased honda unicorn 150 & even mechanical & technical expert team & on delivery, the sales team all are the eye & practical witness from last nine months of this whole episode. Yesterday on 29/05/2017, after a call for vehicle delivery from mr vishal, i went at 4.30pm, i asked as per my complaint for replacement of my newly purchased defective honda unicorn 150. He said that they opened engine again & this time replaced block, piston kit. I attached a photo copy of the engine parts bill.

This is my fifth time extra, apart three regular servicing, that this defective vehicle took me at service center.

I have been witness & customer of honda brand from my first vehicle 'splendor'2003, & other honda customer feedback that till nine to tvelve years honda engine remains untouched & so unopened.
                Then, why should i tolerate such defective product where engine is opened three times within nine months.

My simple asking to honda company,
                Did i pay my hard earned rs. 86000/ for my dream bike honda unicorn 150 mahroon colour, to make me suffer mentaly, with time & money losses & my routine work hampering...? Which is totally depend upon my vehicle???...???

Keeping patience for justice, i give two days, till 31/05/2017 time to honda company, for the replacement of defective honda unicorn 150, with as per company norms, properly mechanically & technically checked 'ok' new honda unicorn 150 mahroon colour bike.

If i don't get honda unicorn 150 mahroon colour replacement, i am sorry to convey honda company, i am going to consumer court, to get justice.

Your well-wisher.
                A customer

Ram nilkanth raut
                Nagpur
                May 31, 2017

I have given my activa bike for servicing on 28th May and took my vehicle for delivery today which is 30th May. They did not wash my bike and when asked they got the bike cleaned. Mirrors were not fixed properly and executives are very careless. no one has an answer to the questions asked, I have given my activa at Fortune Honda service centre in Neredmet, Hyderabad. I had a similar experience in Fortune Honda service centre in Anandbagh. Finally, im not expecting anything in return and all I wanted to say is when u r charging so much for servicing please do the work properly. this has left a bad taste to the mouth. Would def not recommend any to these service centres.

Dear sir
                    I bought & registered a new honda dio vehicle frame no me4jf39edh7002220 and engine no je39e72010316 as on today. I am not taking delivery. The pdi is not done properly. The dio is have abnormal noise in valves [engine], the tyres are wearied. As there is a scratch on the front panel. I am not satisfied to bought such a new 2 wheeler in this condition. What is the remedies for this problems. The new vehicle is purchase from : chandra automobile india pvt ltd, 1247-48, mettupalyam road, coimbatore, tamilnadu. Booking at vadavalli branch coimbatore.
                    I am not taking delivery of this vehicle.
                    Honda - dio 2 wheelers - new dio
                    Honda - dio 2 wheelers - new dio

Namaskar
                      I mr anil kumar nayak. Baleswar odisha vercle no or-01 t -1247, sir main[protected] yours honda baleswar gaya tha cash pe service karneliye main subha 8.30 am pe pahacha to mere ko security man bola ki ajj keliye sl no hogaya app kal ayo. Main ajj subha[protected].30 am pe pahacha to mere serial no 21 tha mere ko 24 diyagaya 3 hours main unha pe khada raha ke bad marekobolaki kal ayo. Asa kyon sir anil kukar nayak baleswar contact no [protected]
                      May 28, 2017

I have purchased a honda activa 3g on 30th march, 2017 from divine honda, guwahati but till now i have not receive my registration certificate and the behaviour of the lady who received my call is very bad, if they cant handle a customer well then they should not be in the front office, they are like if you know everything then go to DTO office by yourself, we have paid amount for Registration to them then why should we go to DTO office, its been 2 months i have not receive my number plate and they dont even bother for the same, i have got a tax payment receipt on 30th of March, 2017 but till now no RC and their response is pathetic.

Updated by Rashmi Boro

1. I purchased and gifted a avtiva to my mom. Today we had given it for servicing, they sent an sms saying we can pick the vehicle now. But after reaching there they're denying the delivery and asking my mom to wait till 2:30pm l, it is approx an hour of waiting for the delivery. Why send an sms alert when the vehicle delivery isn't possible.

2. On that every time we give for service the mechanic isn't putting couple of nuts and bolts, when we enquire about the rattling noise, they deny upfront. But every time couple of screws fall off from here and there.

VANISHA Honda is having a worst customer care. They follow up rigorously for insurance renewal but not servicing or the complaints we place. Ridiculous, they claimed they're better than Mangesh Honda but their service is far better and my car, old activa was bought there is thoroughly maintained and serviced by their team
                          Honda Activa
                          May 27, 2017

I'm Sanket Logade, Owner of Honda Hornet 160 R motorcycle.
                            I gave my Motorcycle for its 2nd servicing on 21st May 2016...

This is with utmost dismay i am reporting about what i have been facing from last 9 months regarding my honda activa 3g. It is the manufacturing defect since day 1 related to its soccer. The soccer is damage and it does not work. Hence causing the scooty jump all the time and affecting my back and the shoulder as well. There is a severe pain developed in my body. After repeatedly complaining about this issue with the dealer and service centers they have failed to deliver the service and promises. All the time they are just doing the free servicing and tightening the nut bolts and screws and just delivering the product stating it is been solved. My question is that why are they not replacing the soccer if it is faulty i mean since day 1. The bike is in warranty. They are not caring about a customer's health. This is serious. Please look into this matter.
                            May 27, 2017

I have recived my bike on 4 apr 2017 is a defect in oil leackage problem in enginge till resolve for change engine head but...

Sir mene ek activa 3g purchase ki thi june 13 2017 ko or uski bettery ko kharb huye 1 week se jayda ho gaya ha. Or vo roz kal kal bol ke talk rahe ha or unko ek bar pahle bhi complaint ki thi ki mere scooter ka handle vibrate hota ha us time bhi unka koii response nai mila tha

Dealer name: pioneer honda
                              Please help us
                              Contact no. [protected]
                              E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                              Registered no. Pb10fu0728
                              Service problem
                              May 26, 2017

Dear ms,

I have purchased scooty (Activa - i) from honda showroom at doshi honda at indore. They taken excess cost and not giving breakup bill.
                                I told many times for giving all the breakup bill but they denying so i have doubt and i called showroom mobile no. For asking active - i price after purchasing. They told me less then 3000 rs. Again i went to showroom and confirm but they are not retuning my access cost and denying breakup bill.

Please help us to resolve issue.

Mohit-[protected]
                                May 26, 2017

I have purchased four, 2 wheeler in my life and never seen such pathetic dealer like dugar honda ever. I had a doubt before...
                                  I am ram prakash i have purchased activa 3g on[protected] from authorized dealer m/s pick up motors (P) ltd, plot no. 20....