Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Honda 2 Wheelers India

Having problems with Honda 2 Wheelers India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honda 2 Wheelers India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honda 2 Wheelers India

122050

Honda 2 Wheelers India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 3434

Honda 2 Wheelers India reviews & complaints(4893)

Issue.01 i have purchased activa 3G model white on 7th April-2016. at the time of two wheeler selection i was select 4324 (last 04 digit of chassis no) but at the time of delivery this two wheeler already given to other customer by Storage Team and at that time i have wasted my 04 hours duty time to this issue.

issue 02. on 07th May i have given my two wheeler to workshop team for 01 free service and i have also given request for oil change but post handover two wheeler to me on next oil bolt was removed due to poor service and due to this issue i m not able to go office at right time and on road my two wheeler was stuck than after i called to workshop team and they taken my two wheeler at workshop and changed the oil and given new oil bolt..this is OK but due to this issue if i have faced any issue after some time in engine than who is responsible for this...

so Honda team please look into this and provide your feedback on this. please remember that i am not a very big man but 60000/- amount is very big for me...
Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear team,
your dealership overcharging price for cb unicorn 150.
online price is 71421(Ex-showroom), But dealership charged
74860 to 75421 (Ex-showroom) & On Road 83872 To 84768
Please Give me reason for overcharging amount your dealership

pls reply me...

Hello Sir,

My name Arun Vishnoi

I am purchasing honda trigger STD motor cycle by Sangam Honda Sahibabad My bike No UP 14 CH 4853.
    From the starting (After 2 to 3 month) i have problem in my bike handle.
    I am repair again and again but no solution.He say No problem found in your handle.
    When Spend 1 year he say Your conset is damage, then i repair few month, Problem not solved, Then Some day he says Your T have an problem.
    You can check my complaint in Honda and all get pass that what is the problem.
    I think honda part is not reliable.Any time any where getting loose(Risky for life).
    So tell me what i can do.

Arun Vishnoi

Dear sir/madam

I had registered a complaint against shree honda rewari for warranty claim not given for defective crank and pump problem in activa hr 36v6803, ticket no.1-[protected].
      As this is repeated problem, yet shree honda is making excuse for service not taken from shree honda. I am mechanical engineer, i have done the service of my vehicle by myself (As this is prescribed in service book). So because of this they are refusing to give warranty claim.

Please support me in this matter and get resolve this issue.

Ashok

Husband of activa owner krishna devi

Mob:[protected]
      Rear sokar leak more time and pick up not good maximum speed 90 full speed company not slove my problam

Starting main problam ?sokar leak more time not slove the problam honda showroom 1385 km and create the many problams

I purchase this bike in 2013 and in 3 years i face challenges to drive this bike. Every time it need the service and repair to drive it continuously. Just now my bike battery is down/Fan belt is broken ( Literally i escape from a big accident) and the kick shaft and riched is broken.

What kind of part you used to manufacture the bike it always keep in problem, every time i have to go somewhere in urgency it stuck me in the middle of the way.

I Fad up and will never suggest anyone to purchase the bikes or scooter from this company. They used the local quality parts in the 2 wheels and play with lives of public.
        Front Left side Reflector oil Leak in During Driving and Standing both

It is to inform that I had place the order of my cbr 150 engine spare parts it been more than one month but I have not recieved order yet and my motorcycle is not in working condition due to which I am facing a lot of difficulty and inconvenience And also company dealer not giving me proper information about the order that I had placed and making different types of excuses
          Activa i site lock cable nathi avyo haju
          I done first free servicing of my Honda CBR250 at zaveri Honda cotton green, however I was charged with labour charge. As per my understanding free servicing should not include labour charge. Kindly confirm.
          Activa i site lock cable 15 divas thyi gaya 6e haju shudhi avyo nathi

I serviced my Honda aviator few days back at Honda service center Patel Nagar Dehradun, they have changed oil, filters, break show etc .
            After serviced my scooty following problmes come-
            1. scooty still missing .
            2. engine sound is hard.
            3. before service average around 35-40 but after service its around 25.

i am not satisfied with Honda two wheeler service from here. i am so busy person so it hard to again and again go to service center and repair.

contact- [protected]

Actually we brought a honda shine bike in the showroom of sirsi karnataka and now we facing engine problem like valve sounds, crank failure etc. Now i want new bike otherwise we are going to take a serious action about this (showroom may be closed) please take care of this otherwise we are going to spoil your name.. We want new bike we don't want service to same bike please take care of this

From 1year ago i m waiting to buy This vehicle .
                I want to buy a new vehicle of Honda Unicorn CB 150CC, whose manufacturing...
                Sir I purchased dream yuga from ram hond Raver diat jalgaon Maharashtra .there is a shock up problem in my bike .I took 8...

I have purchased DIO on 2013. From the date of purchase to still now i was experiencing worst service in the show room.
                Every time after the service i need to visit again for service center more than couple of times for complaint.
                This makes me frustrating and loosing my trust on honda.

Service centre name: POOJA HONDA
                location: Mettupalyam
                District: coimbatore
                State: Tamil Nadu

Contact details:
                E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                Ph no: +91 [protected]

Worst showroom Johns Honda Thrissur, never go for this showroom. They are all money minded. Third class service.
                  br...

I had purchased new honda shine bike on 22nd Mar'16, since then i am facing the problem with the bike that the bike is jerking too much while driving in the traffic, initially i reported the concern to the showroom from where i had purchased the bike (B U Bhandari Showroom, Situated near Pube railway Station) the said me that you will have to address the same to the service while your first servicing is done. I had dropped my bike for servicing on 21st April'16 & the kilometers completed were 260 only (Job Card No- 140675), i had explained the service men who addressed me while i was at the service station (address - 883, Bhawani Peth, Opp. Vinay Highschool, Nr. Juna Motor Stand, Pune, Maharashtra 411042) that i am to drive the vehicle without choke & the bike is jerking too much he said that this issue woul be resolved but when i took the bike from servicing the job was not done i was facing the same issue, again i visited the service centre they told me to leave the bike again.

My Question on this was why should I ?

They told me that certain things are to be checked from our end, but i[censored] have done the servicing thoroughly what is that certain things which you want to check. I told them ok i'll leave it & i left the bike again on 26th April'16 & they gave me back the bike on 28th April'16 (Job Card No[protected] in addition to this customer support did not bothered to call me to pick up the vehicle when i called them on they are telling me that your bike is ready come & take it. When received the bike on 28th April'16 again i was facing the same issue. I then visited the service centre again on 29th April'16 to show my bike that the work still was not done there i met with Mr. Rajguru'ji ([protected]) & explained him about the matter that since i have purchased the bike i am neither satisfied with the bike nor the type of service they are providing me & on the same day i met with Mr. Naveen Reddy ([protected]) & explained him too about the problem faced by me, he told me to drive the vehicle till 1000 Km & then it will run smoothly, but i want to know that if i am running the vehicle on choke only who will be paying me for the amount of petrol which has be used by the vehicle while running it on choke. I had purchased a new bike not the used one to bare such consequence. I am fed with kind of service you are providing to me - Pathetic, due to this reason i cannot skip my job & come every time to the service centre to do the changes each & every time your people do.

Name of the Owner - Zoheb Habib Shaikh
                  Reg No - MH12 MX 1210

Date of purchase -17/05/2014
                    Engine no.- JF50E[protected]
                    Chassis no.- ME4JF502EE7058341
                    Problem-Scooter...

I had purchased a new Bike (CB HORNET 160R) from Haiku Honda, Tin Factory, Old Madras Road, Bangalore - 560016. The purchase was done on 13/04/2016.

Details of the Bike Purchased:

Haiku Motors Pvt Ltd[protected]
                    #1, Old Airport Road, Domlur,
                    Bangalore
                    Ph: 2535 1846/47/48/49

After getting it home we found out that the bike had lot of problems. The saddest part was that after having the Pooja done, it was not even moving forward and the bike started jerking. The bike pickup is completely null and when stopped in traffic signals, we find it difficult to start again and move normally. Due to this, we returned the bike back to the showroom on 15/04/2016 and briefed them about the problem.

The showroom had assured me of having to check it and get back the issue fixed. They have been delaying since then. Every time I go they give some explanations stating we will give later. It’s been 15 days for now and there is no proper response. Each and every instance we had to follow up with them and there is not even a single instance which they have proactively got back to us about this issue.

I feel that it is better I take back the paid amount and look at a different showroom to buy any other bike.

Not sure if this is the way Honda handles the customer queries. Very FRUSTRATED and DISSAPOINTED with the service provided.

I had purchased a Activa 125 from Arneja Honda on 9/09/2015 and it has problem of over flowing. In the period of 7 months it has over flown 6-7 times and every time I send it in the agency and they temporarily repair it and insure that this will not occur again. Yesterday it was again overflown and I send it in the agency for service and they insure that the problem is resolved but today there is again the same problem and now I am fed up. So, please help me to resolve my problem as the people in agency are not resolving the problem and also the service quality is very much poor.
                      Name: Arvind Aggarwal
                      Phone no. [protected]

The most exciting & eye catching part of the bike is the carbon fiber feel cladding on the tank, but sadly honda has used...

I purchased honda dio sports red colour from chakradhar auto surat on 19 april 2016 in which they have included extra charges like----
                        Auto adviser rs-480.00
                        There is a value difference between
                        Total invoice value + accessories +auto adviser +rto+insurance +municipal tax
                        Ie.51196+3837+480+3151+1782+1024
                        =61470

But they charged rs 61699.00

And also there is a difference between the amount of insurance premium in insurance well and the bill that the company gives
                        Ie rs 11

I have purchase aa CB Twister bike last yaer on 26/03/2015. the bike is moving very easily...But last 3 or 4 months there is aa problem of average the bike is not giving the average proprly and i m said the company aa thousand time but no one can listen properly...Now im tired with this company very poor company of 2 wheeler...please do that something in this matter..And very very poor service of customer care ...

This is related to the high dissatisfaction on the service rendered by your honda dealer by not having skilled labour and...

I, rajesh mote, had purchase honda shaine bieck from oberoi honda, sr no 68/2, fp no 1178, sangammer road shrirampur-413709 dist -ahmednagar maharastra on 22 sep 2015 on cash payment rs 66, 122/-.
                            My rto charges are deposite by delar with r.T.O. Shrirampur through his agent on 29 sep 2015 vide receipt no sr71134.
                            However on enquiry from agent for non getting my registration no he tell me that i had appley for choice no. On cleryfing that i had not want choice no he tell me to deposit rs 5000/- more for passing of my vehicle.
                            You are requested to look into the matter & instruct the delar to resolve the issue at the earliest please.
                            My contact no is [protected]