Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Dear All,

I have purchased activa 6G from west point honda showroom. Just after two days of purchase, the vehicle started giving too much noice. For this, i went to showroom as well multiple times, but got no result. Even i requested them to replace the vehicle, but instead of replacing or providing solution, they just tried to neglect that. I am regretting for buying vehicle from this fraud showroom. It is like, it ruined my hardearned money.
Oct 25, 2020

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have puchased Honda Activa 125 on 23.10.2020. And delived same day.Next day Morning I am unable to start the scooter due to PGM Fi error shown on instrumentation panel.I complained to the Dealer G.K Honda Raipur but they are not taking any action since 2 days.
    Oct 25, 2020

Having problem in my bike and problem is misfiring from last more than two months but till time service centre and honda technical...

Hi honda

I am complaint my scooty activa 5g there is jurck ini initial starting I complaint this problem in 15/October/2020 they solve this problem tomorrow 16/October/2020. But iam run 100+km there same problem comes again. I take my scooty after these complaint on 16/October/2020 I really have bad experience only because of they solve problem but not test ride. Im ask why you not test drive my scooty. They say no more workers have so please wait. I wait 2hr for test ride I'm really disappointed. But the problem is solved on 16/October/2020 but after 100+km the same problem occurs so please solve this problem and give a warning to the showroom. Thank you

Showroom address: krk honda, dharapuram, Tiruppur (dt), tamil nadu.
      Oct 24, 2020

I, am Avanish Kumar Tiwari, very mush dissatisfied with your services. The manager of Sigara branch is very rude in communication as well as in behaviour too. The Sigara branch is ready to provide only washing and polishing of vehicles services there and asking outdoor services for another issues. By such attitude of the branch manager and provided services I’ll never avail the services from your service centre nor recommend to anyone in the future.

Avanish Kuamr Tiwari
        Oct 24, 2020

Due some personal reason i have cancel my booking of sp shine 125 but booking amount not refund sales manager told 8, 9 days are required for refund honda sharyu 2whellers panvel
          Oct 23, 2020

I, G Sreelakshmi brought new activa 6g in GUDUR KEERTHI HONDA SHOW ROOM of Nellore district of Andhrapradesh pin code 524101,...
            My Honda CB Unicorn purchased on[protected] from Ramesh Honda Showroom Bidar dt. Karnataka state. Now the kilometre assay...

On12/10/2020 I bought a activa 6g on 20/10/20 I feel a problem in bike and go to my dealer they told many honda activa has gearbox problem they don't have parts they will call me after week and I have to paid gear oil and etc.
            This is not my fault my bike is running just 100km. Why I will pay this.
            Oct 22, 2020

I Abdul Waseem, an unlucky customer of Honda, has had a complaint since 2018. From the day I bought the vehicle.
              The...
              I purchased unicorn bike on 17/August/2020, in mahabub nagar ELAN HONDA Showroom,
              It was damaged fuel tank within...
              Respected Sir,

I, Mr Rahul Bariya bought Honda Activa 5G with registration No is GJ25AC 8561 from your esteemed...

Its been two months I am searching for side mirror of my bike Honda Xblade I have asked every showroom in Bhopal and from everywhere I am getting the same response that out of stock I have been frustrated from this support service.. in Bhopal there are many big showroom of to wheeler Honda and they don't even have a side mirror of my Honda X blade is this really...
              Oct 21, 2020

I submit my honda scooty(vechile no-DL7SBX8022) for a service on 12/10/12 at honda service centre (Address-Prkash...

I had the bike serviced on one date[protected]Muzaffarpur Honda and during the servicing it turned...

Sir I have talk about block my emai address [protected]@gmail.com please unblock
                Oct 16, 2020

I have issue with my honda activa 5g since I have bought it. Already made complaint many time since Feb 20, but every time...
                  I had Booked HSRP number plate online where number plate fitment address is mentioned as Swarup Motors vikas marg preet vihar...
                  I have purches two vehicle honda shine before lockdown and back system is poor to starting, I have complent many time in sai...

Dear sir
                  i am nimbaji tukaram gurav purchesr new bike shine bs6 thear two different prices in shine vehicale in sakri sity. Dist dhule state maharastra. 424304
                  sir i was visited sakri city two vhilers honda vehicle showroom. 1st i was goan a shantishila auto he said me all calculated amt for shine dr model rs is 87000/-, and second time i visited to kanhaiya honda his told me all calculated amt 88500/-. What adifferent prices off on city and two dillers.
                  Total different amt a sakri city is 1500 rs what?
                  Oct 15, 2020