Honda 2 Wheelers India — regarding non working of self start in honda dio

There was a problem in self start of my vehicle (Honda dio) with registration number mp36c/3015. I visited the authorized honda service station ie. Arjav vehicle pvt. Ltd. Tikamgarh) to get it repaired on 15/02/2018. They delivered my vehicle by saying that the fault was rectified. I paid rs. 1758/- against the cost of service. The same problem reoccurred on the very next day. I again visited the same service station for the resolution of the problem. Once again they delivered the vehicle saying that now, the problem was completely resolved. But, the problem remained unresolved. So far, i have visited the service station 5 times, but in vein. I request the consumer forum to help me in getting the paid amount refunded and the expenses that was incurred during my repeated visit to the service station (Almost 10 kms) and compensation for the mental harassment that i faced in the course of my frequent visit during my office hours.

regarding non working of self start in honda dio

[Feb 27, 2018] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by yogranjan Singh Feb 27, 2018
There was a problem in Self Start of my vehicle (Honda Dio) with registration number MP36C/3015. I visited the authorized Honda service station ie. ARJAV Vehicle Pvt. Ltd. Tikamgarh) to get it repaired on 15/02/2018. They delivered my vehicle by saying that the fault was rectified. I paid Rs. 1758/- against the cost of service. The same problem reoccurred on the very next day. I again visited the same service station for the resolution of the problem. Once again they delivered the vehicle saying that now, the problem was completely resolved. But, the problem remained unresolved. So far, I have visited the service station 5 times, but in vein. I request the consumer forum to help me in getting the paid amount refunded and the expenses that was incurred during my repeated visit to the service station (almost 10 kms) and compensation for the mental harassment that I faced in the course of my frequent visit during my office hours.

abul ansari's response Feb 28, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam
Mane 10 din pehle honda showroom se baik li thi or uska cash back mujhe 24 ghante me milna tha 1500 or mujhe abhi tak nahi mila hai mera cash back please check and mujhe mera cash back de do

abul ansari's response Feb 28, 2018
and please call me [protected]
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

On last month on 23.01 i was meet an accident & i submit my Honda CB Hormet 160 on the same day from that day Radha Honda Showroom Dongargaon is not repairing of my bike till that day & they are telling that they ordered parts of my bike & company is not sending parts to repair.
My visit Surana Honda and 6th time my problem not sall please my Help.
Hi honda,

I serviced my bike on 31st jan 2018, service center shatakshi honda charges extra 120 rs for chain cleaning, while purchasing bike the sales team says that all services will be free, so why this service is chargeable for me. Please refund my extra paid money. Find attached billing invoice for your reference.

Thanx
Ajay

Dear Mam/Sir baiik mujhe aaj liye hui 10 din ho gai mane apni baik ki payment ki thi usme dikha raha tha 24 ghante me 1500 ka cash back milega magar abhi tak nahi mila mujhe cash back

Honda 2 Wheelers India Phone