Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

Toll-Free: 1800 103 5130, 1800 266 0130

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

My music player is not working and bcz of lockdown I was late 2 months, these people are not extending warranty 2 months, really bad experience.
Sep 14, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I own the vehicle - honda civic mh 02 fe 2595, and have been facing issues with the tires of the same. It was informed to...

I have purchased honda amaze car on 29 august 2019. Air conditioner of car is not working properly and i have sent my car in honda agency for problem of ac .
    Now again there is fault in ac and it doesn't provide cooling. Very bad experience to honda amaze car.
    Rishabh goel [protected].
    Vehicle number HR02AS5455
    Sep 11, 2020

Respected sir,

I am fakrudeen from perambalur. My mobile number is [protected]. My vehicle name is honda dio dlx bs6. My vehicle number is tn46z4108. Dealership name is vallalar honda perambalur district. 8/9/2020 first service is completed. Day after tomorrow 9/9/2020 seat and fuel tank locked again i given the complaint to vallalar honda service centre. They didn't do it right and there is no right answer from them.
      Sep 10, 2020

Dear sir/madam,
        I have purchased a new car on 02.12.2019 from pink city honda, vaishali nagar jaipur, rajasthan-302021....

Honda quality promise is suspect. I bought Honda city for its quality, but thoroughly disappointed. The touch screen on the entertainment system ( stereo) is not responsive. When i gave the car for servicing at Viva Honda, Mumbai to rectify this, they said the car warranty expired on 4th July'20 and i gave the car for repair on 1st Aug'20. It is everybody's knowledge that during lockdown from 1st April to 1st Aug it was difficult to come out forget to give car for repair/servicing. Just for lapse of 25 days Honda rejected my request for repair.
        Request Honda cars to consider Pandemic situation and replace the touchscreen.

Invoice # SR[protected] DATED 04/08/2020
        Sep 06, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a new honda amaze car and it was delivered on 3rd September 2020 by Palace honda amaze dealer ajith with rusted axle,...

Honda — Brv

I have been waiting for a particular part for more than a few days but still honda dealer didn't order it until i made...

I have complaint before pandemic, they asked me to visit service station and bcz of my job hours, I couldnt visit and this pandemic happened, now they are saying my warranty period expired.
          Sep 03, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My honda city car stereo touch is not working have lodged a complaint at dealer but has given a timeframe of 30th sept for replacing the part.
            My car is in warranty and need an immediate replacement of the stereo.
            My cousin is having the same problem in his car at haryana but his stereo is been replaced in three days.
            How come other state is taking 45 days to resolve the issue.
            Kindly address the same.
            Aug 28, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have honda amaze bought 45 days ago. I loss the left side fog lamp cover during drive. I came to sundaram honda visakhapatnam...

माझी होंडा अमेझ गाडी असुन मी सर्व सर्व्हिस शोरूममधून करून घेतल्या आहेत. मला मागील सस्पेंशन चा प्रोब्लेम खुप दिवसापासुन असुन मी पुणे येतील डेक्कन होंडा शोरूम ला गाडी दाखवले असतां त्यांनी ज्या शोरूम ला गाडी घेतली आहे त्या शोरूम ला जावा असे सांगुन मला अपमानास्पद वागनुक दिली आहे. तरी मी कंपनी वरती गुन्हा दाखल का करू नये यांचे कारण द्यावे.
              Aug 28, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was buy a new honda amaze. Already finish the first service around 4000 kilometres. Now motor is not working. I already give to my nearest service centre. They told me they need 1 month to repair my car. What will we do.. Can you please do something
                Aug 27, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda WRV 2017 model . Digipad touch not working.
                  Aug 26, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase honda amaze cvt on march 2020. My vehicle"s suspention is very bad on rough road, i feel some uncomfertable suspention on left side. I informed that in my first service time. But not solved that problem by service centre. I purchase the vehicle from Vision Honda muvattupuzha. I want to solve my problem speedly. My car no is KL40 S 2690.
                    By Nibu jacob [protected] Perumbavoor
                    Aug 24, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The car was purchased in November 2019.The complaint is made after endless in-futile calls made to the Agency from where the...

I need your kind attention that i have purchased a honda amaze car in the month of june 2020 from...
                      I have a 2017 pearl white Honda City and the paint just started flaking off slowly when I given my car for service to courtsey...
                      Why are you giving same deseal engine in honda city and amaze?. Are you cheating indian customers? Your company has implemented...

My car honda web.. Mh02ep 0191..
                      In warrenty period but still workshop generate bill of repairs work.. Of my rain water leakege in car.. This is company defect why i have to pay for this.. Is this honda product.. And this type of quality offer by you and for your defect why coustmer have to pay for this..
                      Aug 18, 2020