Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

Toll-Free: 1800 103 5130, 1800 266 0130

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

I am owner of honda city 4th generation. The stereo is not working. lodged complaint on 4th August 2020 and subsequently on...
False promises by COASTAL HONDA VERNA GOA, I have a 2017 honda city with a faulty digipad display. Was promised by the dealer...

I am using Honda WRV- Reg. No. UP11BE2424 purchased and serviced at Samyak Auto Engineers, Saharanpur (UP). Cars music system is not working and I've sent it to for repair at Samyak Auto Engineers, Delhi Road, Saharanpur. The issue is not resolved till now and unnecessary delaying and not giving any positive feedback. Kindly look into the matter and see what best possible can done.

Thanks & Regards

Aakash Mehra
+91-[protected]
Vehicle No. - UB11BE2424
HONDA WRV
Oct 21, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase honda wrv in 2019 but still I am facing one issue that while driving alone my nearby seat vibrate so much and create irritating noise every time at the service centre they told me that they took up the matter with seniors even they have make the video recording of the issue around 4 months ago but still not provided any resolution.kindly look into matter otherwise we will take the legal action.
    Oct 19, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a Honda Amaze in June 2018 though Trident Honda Bangalore and now the serviced by Dakshin Honda, Mysore Road, Bangalore. My case has run for 28, 000 kms. The last service was done as per schedule @ 10000 Kms. Next due is @ 30K Kms.

I have been surprisingly noticing from last one month that both the rear tyres unevenly waring out and waring out faster than the front tyres. Due to COVID 19 usage of the car is almost nil. I followed all the advises from your service agent. I suspect that it is a major issue since the issue is with rear tyres. I have left my car in Dakshin Honda, Mysore Road, Bangalore on 17th October. The service dealer is suspecting Axel issue. If so it is a major problem in the car. I did not expect such issues in Honda Cars.

My request to get the necessary rectification done on permanent basis without any cost falling on to me including replacement of tyres. Request for early resolution.
      Oct 18, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have purchased all new Honda city on 1st October 2020 and it’s H Connect stopped working from 2nd October. I have informed...

H connect stopped working from the 2nd day of purchase of my Honda city 2020. I have raised the complaint (no: 9465) in the customer care and after rigorous follow up someone from Honda contacted me. Till the issue is not resolved and I’m getting the only answer as the issue is escalated.
        Honda city H Connect not working after 2 days of purchase
        Honda city H Connect not working after 2 days of purchase
        Oct 17, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased honda city from sri ganganagar, rajasthan and car infotainment system was not working properly since the car was purchased and then ultimately it stopped working fully in april 2020, notified several times but now they have refused to replace saying its out of warranty which is unethical since it was not working properly from the begining and then informed within warranty period and now its refused saying its out of warranty
          Oct 17, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My 2017 Honda city has the same problem with the digipad (the display has a white line on it) my car warranty is due in March 2021. Today the showroom refused to replace it saying it is not under warranty.

I sent my honda city car MH12NP9068 to Crystal Hnda service centrre, wagholi, pune on 13 oct 2020. the service executive sent...

I purchased a honda city from landmark honda, sg highway in march, due to covid got the delivery in june. Now it is mid october, and because of a eroor from landmark honda authorities i have still not received my car' s number plate. They are not even telling me what error have they created and are constantly giving me new dates every after another. People who got their car after me have all recvd the number plates.
            Oct 13, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My honda city alloy wheels color are cracking...
              I want you to change my alloy wheels
              I
              Oct 13, 2020

Hi sir I have given my Honda city for it’s 1st service
                I forget a premium scotch bottle in it of worth 10000
                I immediately called the service Center they said there is no such bottle in it.
                I need a payback for the same else I am going to complain regarding the same .
                At consumer Court
                Vipul pareek
                Oct 10, 2020

Dear Team,

My self Raju Chandekar bought New Honda City 4th Generation Car from Smart City Honda dealer at Hoshangabad Road -BHOPAL(M.P).
                  During the Handover process It has been informed by Dealer that 2nd Key will be issued with RSA and Extended warranty document within a week.
                  After a week, 2nd key has not been handed over and reason was the Key is placed in Drawer which has been locked and the Key person is not available.
                  After a month suddenly I came to know from showroom after several follow up that the Key was misplaced by Showroom Dealer from the sales Manager Mr. Deepak.
                  The sales Manager of Dealer has assured that he will arrange 2nd Key from Manufacturing Plan which will take Min. 15 days.
                  Even after 2 months from the purchase of my Car I did not receive the key and now the sales manager is not responding.
                  Please help me to get the 2nd Key of My Car.
                  Oct 09, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We sent our Honda City for service to Vidhata Honda, Ludhiana. The Air condition was working completely fine, the service agent asked me to get A/c serviced, when car came back after service, air condition started making some weird noise. Sent the car back again for checking, they claimed replacement of whole damm compressor, which is worth 47000/- INR. It was working pretty fine before service... Something happened at their end and making us pay for that. Please help us.
                    Oct 09, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Date of Incident - 2nd Sept 2020.

The issue that I have experienced was: I possess a Honda WRV with Registration...
                      Till date I felt that I m a proud owner of HONDA car which feeling went totally crashed today
                      I had given my car for...

I bought new honda Amaze car in October 2018. I surprised that the metal used in the gear is totally corroded. its look dirty. Anyone who seating in my car get negative impact about honda cars. i also surprised about yr quality. my car is in warranty periad so pls replace it soon
                      Oct 01, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I bought my car from Dream Honda Vapi. itmy car is registered someone else's name . I have complained about this many times in dream honda vapi
                        I want to complain about the Honda service center...Due to covid 19 all works are delayed and everyone is giving concession...

This is p. Satyanarayana purchased honda city from sundaram honda vijayawada on 26/9/2020 they explained all features but the problem was honda connect, android auto and bluetooth not working. Sundaram motors representative came to my came and tried for 4 hrs but no use problem remain same. Kindly resolve this issue asap
                        Sep 30, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my honda brv gj06kd 2713 for repairing due to water going in side of engine at vadodara gujarat for service and repairing.
                          From gopinath service centre informed that parts are not available in his centre and order to depot at delhi. They will give my var after receiving spare from delhi and it will take 10-15 days.
                          After receiving parts they will give my car after repairing within week time.
                          Me and my family make trip plan for rajsthan by same car car after receiving.
                          Now today i got message that car will not be ready, it will take some more days.
                          Please suggest how i can go to rajsthan with my family from 2nd oct 20.
                          There will 3 days leave for trip program.
                          Due to non availability of spare my all progrem going spoil.
                          Sep 29, 2020