Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

Toll-Free: 1800 103 5130, 1800 266 0130

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

We have paid advance on 23/21/2020 at Hundai Kappalur Division, Madurai vide receipt no: 4334 . Till date spare not arranged or not responded about the status due to short supply from manufacturing company.
TN84X 5050
Dec 16, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aan honda Junagadh, Gujarat, India. Worst experience with service, in last service whole petrol tank was full when the car was picked up for service and empty when received, this time told the pick up person to get the form in which level of petrol, dent n all can be marked. He brought the form but was not ready to fill it up, hardly marked the petrol level n on insisting to fill up the other things in form he denied and got angry, left with the car, came back after two min with broken display screen which was completely fine when he left. And the other superiors were trying to cover this up instead of looking into the matter when complained. Received the car with the same faulty display and few more scratches and dirty patches. Promised 2 extra free services when bought but denied later...
    Dec 15, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The infortaitment system of my honda city car ( kl 39 l 7417 ) developed a problem in august 2020. The same was given to penninsular honda ernakulam for servicing/ repairing. The job job has not yet been carried out for the want of spare part.
      Kindly do the needful.

Jayan m p

Dec 15, 2020

I have a Honda city car MH-49-AS-6611
        And my infotainment system is not working from last 3 months so I visited the service centre at aryodaya Honda wadi road, nagpur they said that it’s under warranty and will be replaced within 15 working days and now it’s been around 3 months they are not reply and the concern advisor Mr. Ankit [protected] is saying that they don’t received the part from the company yet. It’s been 3 months and how long I have to wait
        Dec 14, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Honda City car bearing registration number MH31 DV 6782 faced a breakdown on a road side this evening. The reason was battery failure. When I contacted Aryodaya Honda, Amravati Road, Nagpur for help, the service advisor expressed his inability to assist citing the reason that maximum staff members were attending a camp in Yavatmal. I had to arrange a mechanic and get the battery replaced. I faced lot of difficulties in doing all this. My question is that what is the use of your big name if your people can't help in the time of breakdown ? Why should I purchase a Honda car in future again when your service is so frustrating ?
          Dec 12, 2020

----- Forwarded message -----
            From: matthai john
            To: Customer Relations
            Sent: Friday, 11 December,...

Hi Team,

I'm facing issue with my Honda city car digipad, I have raised complaint to service centre but did not received any response for the same

Kindly do th needful.

Devesh Shukla
            Dec 11, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The reverse camera for Honda City Gen V is pathetic. When I asked about it, they are just claiming that it doesn't have any...
              I had booked for 1.2S CVT Honda car of golden brown colour with Highway Honda, Cantonment Road, Cuttack depositing Rs. 10,...
              Today I had sent my Honda Amaze car no BR01BV9905 for servicing to the 'Supreme Honda', Purnea, Bihar. There they first tried...
              I purchased Honda city registration no UP 14 DK 4806. I have been using Honda city, Civic, CRV as provided by the employer...
              Dear sir.
              while comming from airport suddenly the front tyre of my car brusted and just escape major accident and toppling...

I have purchased Honda city 2017 top end model with Honda infotainment system, which seems to be stopped working or irresponsible suddenly in month of April 2020. Unfortunately, due to Covid lockdown, it’s impossible to raise the issue. Post lockdown when we informed the issue to the dealer during the service. We have been informed from the Regional office, that our warranty is expired which is 3 years from the date of purchase. Our claim is, the Honda infotainment system in 2017 model is manufacture defect and many other Honda consumers claimed the same issue. We need a resolution and justice from Honda for selling a defected product and replacement for the defect item.
              Dec 04, 2020

Dear Team,
                Before 6 Month I had a little fault in the media player of my Honda City car reg. no. GJ03KH6147 as mentioned...
                Service not upto mark.Had given my car to Arya Honda kalina for AC Repair.They made me wait for 4 days to get the issue resolved...
                Dear sir/ madam two days back I am applying job in one job app one person call to me send me your resume, qualification, photo,...

My Honda city PB10GL3617got service done before lockdown in March .during service stereo got damaged and company admitted mistake and ready to replace same and token no B-2750 was provided, we talked no of times with Me Abhey Sen GM < [protected]> but till no response received.pl help me to get my stereo replaced as early as possible
                Mandeep singh
                Ph [protected]
                Dec 01, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Audio system stopped working none of your executive are interested to reply on that .pathetic honda services
                  Nov 30, 2020

Respected Sir,
                    We have purchased HONDA CITY - DIESEL Verson TOP MODEL CAR on 06-Nov-2020, on the day of delivery we have not care about asking the body cover, now when we are asking the same the dealer is denying to giving the same.
                    Kindly provide the body cover, because here lot of cement dust is damaging my car.
                    Your early action will be highly appreciated in this regard.
                    Krishan Kumar Jayswal
                    Car Registration No. DL16CR7584
                    Nov 28, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased my "Honda City 2017 " Model Car from Elegant Honda Ambala City on 06 March 2017. The said Display Touch Screen is mal functioning for the last few days. Picture keeps on shifting. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful. Wing Commander S D Vij.
                      Nov 28, 2020