Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

For India Assistance

Toll-Free: 1800 103 5130, 1800 266 0130

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India related photos (831)

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

raghav_149
i have this problem from the date of purchase. my bike stop any time while running and whe i try to start again its got start but when i give accelerator its got off. To remove that problem that time i have to switch off of ignition switch than re switch on the service center's manager this time advice to me for changing of battery i alredy change it but after change the battery this problem not remove . Teach me how can i complaint againts hero honda about my problem and which harassment i got by them from last 3 years . plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon. my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
I have purchased cd deluxe in October 2007 from Northern motors kanpur (vide engine no.07H25F53582). earlier it was giving a fine average of 50 but the proble, wsa engine got heated too much. I contacted the service centre of above stated showroom. they rectified the prob.at that time. but after the first average also degraded and engine gets heated early not as previous. Now i have used my third free service but prob of engine heating and average is still there. Is it crucial to engine them what should i do?

Keshav
    Poor responce at the service center. even the delear do not know about the vehicle parts life. this the 3rd time iam facing this problem at the service center. the front wheel ther is some noise in the disc brake.. i changes the pads also .. it is not rectified properly.

there are no efficient service people who could solve the problem.
    ther are not serious about the customer complaints

The service center is Mody Motors,New bowenpally,secunderabad.
    the delear Name is Mehta.
    He is so stupid that he dont know the life of parts.
    he tells everything is ther in the book. after checking i could not found the solution

Kinldy look into this issue.

Keshav

CBZ Xtreme — wheel disbalance

Dear Sir

I WOULD LIKE YOUR KIND ATTENTION TOWARDS THAT I WAS PURCHASED
    A BIKE FOR MY SON CBZ EXTREME ON DATED 29.10.2009 VEHICLE REG. NO.IS
    DL7S BHO374

I HABING LOTS OF PROVLEM REGARDING FRONT WHEEL ALLOYMENT IT'S HABING BUBLING PROVLEM IT,S NOT WORK PROPERLY WHEN I CROSSED 50-60 THEN ITS DOING BOUNCING & IT IS NOT SAFE FOR RIDE IT IS NOT SAFE ON ROAD IT CAN HAPPEN A ACCIDENT SO PLEASE TAKE SERIUSLY IT IS BIG MATTER PLEASE CHANGE THE FRONT WHEEL. I WAS WENT YOUR BRANCH AT PATPAR GANJ INDUTRIAL AREA NEW DELHI
    BUT I AM NOT TAKING ANY RESPOSE FROME THEIR MANAGMENT THOSE PEOPLE CHECKED AND TOLD ME IT IS FINE SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROVLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I HOPE U WILL SOLVE MY PROVELEM.

YOUR TRULY
    RAFAQAT ALI
    32/50 TRILOK PURI NEW DELHI 110091
    Ph [protected]

Deepak k channe
      Sir/madam,

I has purchased one bike hero honda karizma last year in jan 2007 till date his fuel indicator is not working i made a lots of complaint to the dealer form where i took the bike and told to hero honda service center where i made all servicing but till date they are not responding me propely my bike waarenty period will expire soon , what will i do?

Deepak channe
      Hi Deepak,

I have the same problem on my bike even after giving it for service. So far, not even once I saw the fuel indicator reading to be correct. All the time, the Reserved point keeps blinking.

mohammad ali colombowala
        I have had the most horrid of experience today which left me thinking is it only me who has to face this situation or is this the story of every unlucky person who has bought a Honda bike. At time of buying my bike I was thinking about the legendary Japanese technology & customer focus. But the technology can be imported not the customer focus this I have learnt the hard way.

My Sad Story:-

In the first week of Dec 07 I sent my friend to service the bike as I was facing some problems with my fuse. The officer at the Honda service center in Thane (Sai point Honda pvt. Ltd.) Gave a talk off that as my service date is 25th of December I will not be able to service this bike now. Thinking this to be true coming from a officer on duty I had no option but to have my problem corrected at road side mechanic. How found a lose wire causing the fuse to burn-out. He did this in 2 mints flat. The BIG Honda service technician was not fit to diagnose a small problem.

As I was not able to come back on the 25th Dec 07 & because of some family problems I took the bike in today for a service (5th Feb 08). To my utter surprise they refused to honor the 4th free service. When I pointed out the fact that you had refused to take the bike in 1st week of Dec 07 they refused to hear me out. The Manager was rude and to the point this was a take it or leave it situation. He also said go and complain to any one go even to Japan & no body will hear you.

WHY should I have to lose one free service? I have first approached Honda within the time frame. They should take responsibility of same.

I would like to say out of the 3 joys Honda philosophy is based on Joy of buying is some thing I have lost.

The advice to all my friends is you can have a good bike but it is no good without proper service & that is Customer Service. We should be sure the company is not out to robe us from our rightful dues.

I would like to register a strong protest against the pathetic service given to me by the Honda service center and forcing me to lose one free service which was my right.

Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme — INSURANCE [Resolved]

KAPIL BISHT
          I purchased Hero Honda Cbz Extreme on 29'Jan'2007 (NOIDA) and that time i received an Insurance OVER NOTE NO from...

BABLU SHARMA
          Dear sir/madam
          I purchased the Bike Hero Honda Extreme on 5/3/2007 from Pasupati Motros, Adchini, New Delhi ,and after two days i complaint that the rear break is givig KAT KAT sound and front brake was not working properly.After repeated complaints the front breaks were changed from some other used bike and rear is still same.
          from 2nd service i am regularly complaining that Bike is giving smoke but you service engineer is ignoring and giving excuses that the petrol is not proper.After regular complaints they opened the engine on 5th service and they changed some engine parts and since then other kind of sound is coming from the engine and i am regularly complaining about the same and your service engineer kept on ignoring the issue.
          Today also service engineer say some of the engine parts are damaged / faulty.
          After these problems I do not want to have the same bike because it is giving problem since the day one and i can not go to service center every now and then.
          I have left the bike at service center of Pasupati Motors at Devli road, Khanpur and i want it replaced.

Kindly advice and reply

Bablu sharma
          Mob. [protected]
          Bike no. DL 3S BA 3062

Lingeswar rao
            my name :lingeswar rao
            contact no: [protected]

I have purchased hero honda cbz extreme on march 2007 it is just 10 months old and 7000 km done . I am facing serious problems with my bike right from begining of my purchase and I have been telling the people in bhanu automobiles kukatpally about the problems and they are least bothered. In the forth service {free} he changes the engine head parts now the engine has lost its bore due to that change my bike is having warranty and they refuse to give new one and moreover whenever i go I only see the workers available and the manager invisible . they give me a phone no and that mobile is always switched off his name is ravi shankar (sales manager) bhanu automobiles kukatpally hyderabad . I think the hero honda cbz extremes have come out with major manufacturing defects and the managers are hiding themselves from the customers since they do not have any answers for the customers questions . I would also like to thank the hero honda manufacturers for having such a great idea of putting used sedcond hand spare parts into one mass and produce avehicle naming hero honda cbz extreme. the show room guys are unable to deal with my bike and are hiding themselves to face me because it is a major defect and they do not have any answer so friends be carefull with hero honda cbz extreme . I expect the managers to contact me atleast after seeing this complaint (BHANU AUTOMOBILES KUKATPALLY HYDERABAD) is one authorised show room to cheat people so friends please be carefull before they steal 66,5000 (price of cbz extreme ) from your valuable earnings . for any comments you can contact me with the information provided above.
            sir iam hari cbz byke which cost in 24 months insurence per month 2000 iam paid please co-operative and pls reply thanking u sir yours faith fully from hariiiiiii...
            i want small size
            hey seriously even i hav got a problem wid my CBZ ...i changed my visor atleast 2 times n my mileasge in jus 30 can u imagine>??ntg works out wid my bike so better be carefull...i bought my bike a tadbund herohonda
            hi lingeswar rao garu..
            iam also facing same problem..from past 2 years( when iam purchsed bikeform that time) some noice(sound form engine) is coming from my bike.from starting that showroom people said that this is new bike thats y sound is coming after 2 servicings it wil be ok they said..but till now iam facing same problem.
            and mialage 33 km.realy iam iritated with this bike.i dont have money to buy another bike..and i wont sell it.but bike is very needful to me..
            wat to do with cbx xtream?????
            I dont know guys about ur problem but my xtreme rocks.no replacement of parts till nw and the best thing is no punture 7 years.i accept ur point only on mileage.but in these segment u can xpect oly 50 avg which iam geting.guys i love my bike very much its like my life companion.

Manas Rawat
              I bought a Honda City last year.
              Honda City VTec last year. My experience with the car and service has been very disappointing.
              In the new car, there was a problem with the window. It would often not go up completely. Obviously, it was extremely inconvenient to drive a car and park it when I was not sure if the window would close or not. I took it to Windsor Honda, in Kolkata and the lady told me flatly “This is a common problem with the car. These automatic windows are designed for other countries. Not for humid and polluted environments like India.” Subsequently I went to her boss, the service manager. He rubbished her claims and promised that the problem would be taken care of.
              Since then, every time I have sent the car for service, the window has had to be “repaired”. The problem persists.
              So bad has been the service that once I had to wait for a month to get my car back from Windsor Honda. I spoke to everyone from the mechanic to the GM Mr. Varun Khanna. And Mr. Khanna told me “Imagine, there are only 2 hospitals in the city and many patients. There is bound to be delays!” I couldn’t believe that Honda compares itself with failed municipal medical care system. I sent letters to all the available Honda contacts in India and in Japan and filed a complain with Honda 121. But I did not receive and reasonable response.
              hellow, my car is honda city-s ivtec new model from peninsular honda and i fitted the alloy wheel which i brought from outside (make HRS) .Now i found that the rear suspension is not working properly the passengers sitting behind getting jerk on their spine but there is no problem with the front suspension.
              The honda dealers says that this is due to alloy wheel which u brought and there is no problem with the suspension, which is very hard to believe
              Do you think what the dealers says is right? or from where i can get an answer

My honda car driving become very uncomfortable and the passengers sitting behind gets lifted up even though you through a small hump,
              pls someone give me any address i mean honda service engineer where i can get an answer about the cars defects.
              rgds
              Anil
              [protected]@yahoo.com

Honda Shine — maileage problem for Honda wheeler SHINE [Resolved]

R Kishore
                Iam owning a HONDA SHINE bike which is giving less maileage of 40 km/lit .Now my bikes third servicing also over till now...

Honda Unicorn — Poor Servicing

AjithSV
                The servicing from EVM Honda (Trivandrum) is Poor...

Royston Anes
                I have been encountering this problem with my Karizma. The bike keeps jerking while 1st gear take off as well as while decelerating. I approached the service center, Fortpoint at Mahim. They made me change a number of parts ensuring that it will solve the problem but to no avail. Now after spending approx. 16000 Rs. on a complete service, the bike still jerks. What am i supposed to do now??? It is very annoying to ride a bike in such condition. Can a solution be provided for this?
                AFTER SERVICE KARIZMA BIKE ENGINE START NOISING AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT SAY THAT IT IS FROM STARTING POINT YOU HAVE PURCHASE BIKE

Honda Shine — Honda Shine Vibrates on High Speed

pradvi
                  Sir
                  This is regarding my fight with Honda Motocycles india. I am attching My comliant letters to them.
                  ==============Last...

Honda City — failure in commitment [Resolved]

Kuldeep Singh Kalsi

It is to inform you that Honda City GXI was booked by me on 24th November 2007with your dealer...

Hero Honda Glamour — Someone was using a bike [Resolved]

RAMESH KUNDRA
                  I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom SPEEDWAYS AMRITSAR PUNJAB.I have purchased Hero Honda HUNK in 26.10.2007....

Honda Scooter — Faulty Parts [Resolved]

KC sharma
                  I had forwarded this complaint to honda service head,but nothing has been done till yet.

Dear Honda Manager,br...

parry joy
                  To,

Hero Honda Motors Ltd.

34/Community Centre,

Vasant Lok, Vasant Vihar

New Delhi 110057

Reference to my earlier complaint of 1st November, 2007, your zonal office representative Sh. Mahajan had attended it. Thereafter, the bike was given in the Workshop for resolving the issue. The bike was after some R & D, given to me and a letter was got signed by me that it is procedure to do it saying that the vehicle working satisfactorily without my riding and running the required KMs. I was told that there would not be any problem now, and it would be roused by running 3-400 kms. I observed that from the engine head oil is leaking from the stud after this R&D. Noise still exists. Changing of gear is very hard.

I am extremely sorry to put on record that I am not at all SATISFIED by the bike as well as your people. I am taking a last chance to bring this fact to your notice and thereafter I shall have no other alternative but to go to public media as well as grievance handling Court to resolve this issue as your tall talks could not satisfied me.

Now this is my last request to earnestly get me REPLACED THE BIKE and release me from this every day mental tourcher.

Hope to get your positive reply.

Yours truly,

Joy Parry

Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme — Delivery of new vehicle extended indefinitely!

I am Gulzar singh from Chandigarh.I have bought HERO HONDA "SUPER SPLENDOR' last year on 24 JULY, 2006 from CHITOSO MOTOR SIRHIND ROAD ,PATIALA.
                  Engine no.-06FAC-M14893
                  Chassis no.-06[censored]14698
                  DOS[protected]
                  reg.no-PB70A5076

i have my all services timely including free and paid at ur service station , in zirakpur .

. I am facing problem SMOKEY EXHAUST & NOISE. I was again and again complaining about the problem but no one bortherd about it. I faced a lot of problem..
                  Iam writing you this letter just to inform you the bad service your representatives are serving.This is not at all fair that I am complaining your representative again and again about the problem and they didn't turn up.

i have visited many times but your service people are not able to remove my complaints ,
                  i am filling every day 50 gm oil , which is very typical.

I am going to CONSUMER FORUM in this regards otherwise you are requested to KINDLY RESOLVE MY COMPLAINTS or provide new vehicle and take my defective bike.This is really a limit.
                  Gulzar Singh
                  C/o gurjeet singh
                  mob.-[protected]
                  -[protected]
                  -[protected]

i just want to ask
                  whats the coast on road of cbz x
                  whats his milage
                  did cbz x coming with a digital sppedo metter

Honda — Oil Leakage from bottom side of engine [Resolved]

Sunil Wagh
                    I have honda activa. I facing oil leakage problem from last eight month. I am continously follow up with company regarding...

KC sharma
                    I had bought a HONDA scooter from ghaziabad agency called DAKSH HONDA,and now just after 2900 KMs running it has started giving me some problem,after that when i had contacted agency for service i got surprised with there silly responses, which they have given it after keeping it 12 days in there service center,they said because of bad fuel your piston got damaged and we will not consider the same in warranty, I am owning one bike and one 4 wheeler also and always feeling my petrol from that petrol pump only (bharat petroleum vivek vihar).

And now he is asking for Rs 2000 to repair it, this is simply a manufacturing problem nothing else, I have some personal contact in HONDA, and i am really surprise by knowing the fact from a company person that in Honda this is kind of problem which is coming in every 3rd Honda scooter, now why should customer suffer.

Hero Honda — Poor service! [Resolved]

S.VELMURUGAN
                      Sir, i have many new projects for improve the milage of the two wheelers, gear settings, small the amount of the usage of...

ANIL GUPTA
                      I bought a Hero Honda Passion plus in Shreee Sadgurukrupa Motors - Uran,Mumbai.Phone no is[protected]/32997705, fax no 27230403. A S.S.P.dealer of the Hero Honda company on 05/02/2007.

But till date we have not receive Bike registration number after that we have submitted all document Rent Agreement, police rent registration form, certified of residence Address proof on company letter, voting card Xerox & original handover to Mr. vasan. I directly called to Agent Mr. Parsad. Mobile no is [protected]. and Agency but no give any satisfy answer so I know that who is responsible and liable for registration number or company only on goal for sale of bike.
                      i bought a hero honda glamour with their passport programme.
                      i had my bike"s servicing done yesterday, the customer service of that so called authorised dealer "LAXMI AUTO CARE, ST NO :CGST DRG/1/BLD/5949 CST NO :DRG/13/01/3282-C TIN NO:[protected], Dalli Rajhara" was so worst that i am thinking of selling my bike so that i will get rid of hero honda..
                      that fellow don't know about passport programme and even he don't know whether a galmour's self start works in gear or not.As far as i think as a dealer he should know about that properties of all the bikes he keeps in his show room.
                      I explained him about the programme and told about the properties of self starter but instead of consulting his sales executive about passport programme and self starter he reply was "If you don't agree with me then from next time don't come to my service station..we follow our rulrs..we don't abide by company's rule" Now i think that i should not have gone for hero honda instead it would have been far better if i would hav bought bajaj discover.i have wasted Rs 50, 000 on thae trust name of hero honda. but it was a big mistake.
                      i have hero honda explender today i service in M/s patliputra auto mobile, patna my hero honda explender no BR-1R 0982 and services details job no 256477 dt. 05.08.08 is not sustisfied for services i give services 10.30am and relesed my auto 7pm i say my auto is booked for services approximate 6auto more earlier but my auto is services last why you checked my complain patliputra auto mobile registers with computer i speak auto mobile incharge why my auto service is late incharge say "HOTA HI RAHTA HAI' in auto mobile center switching of money of mistri i asked you that problem is good for private concern i am very socked please enquary and this type of complain not again copy : all concerned member by registered post
                      i have booked a hero honda karizma from creative motors Andheri east, Mumbai on 15-4-09 but not received till today 11-5-09 they told me that they will give it to me in 10 days but they were just making fool i did talk to Creative motors owner Kamlesh he also was telling that they will give it on 12th day after the booking but given, at the 12th day he told me that he will sure give me in 15 days but not given n so on he used to tell his no. is [protected]
                      i have made the full payment to the dealer . My booking no was 195 on the name of Parth Haresh Pobari
                      They did inform me that there is no bike coming from company so i am regretting to book a Hero Honda bike
                      my booking information is Booking no. - 195
                      please inform me as soon as possible or i will have to take any action through consumer court.