Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

Rajeevan.K
This is regarding my worse experience from Hero Honda Authorised service center LAKSHMI MOTORS, Valiyasala, Trivandrum. I have given my bike for replace the sticker and do the needfull in fuel tank damaged when it fall down. After service i got it back worse the condition than when i given for service. They sticked the sticker which cost Rs.276/- with lot of bubles in it and in proper sticking. They charged Rs. 1405/- as service charge for the same also. When i complainted this to a concerned person in the service center they habaved me very arogently. I here by requesting you to note it as a serious complaint from my side and others those who facing such a neglegency from this service center.

Now I am thinking bad of Hero honda due to the bad behaviour of such persons in this service center.

If no action will not taken in this complaint I will force to go for consumer court against this service cemter.

I hope positive action will taken in this regards.

Yours Faithfully
Rajeevan.K
Mudumbil Veedu, 31/457[1],
Madhumukke, Anayara-P.O,
Trivandrum - 695029
Ph: 0 [protected],[protected]
Mr. Rajeevan,

I too agree with your experience in this service center. My brother also faced lot of sme issues from this service center Lakshmy motors, valiasala, trivandrum. Now he stop giving service to this particular service center.

I hope they will take some action with respect your complaint.

Regards... hareesh

yajuvendra singh
    Dear Sir/madam,

I have purchased my "hero Honda CBZ EXTREME" bike last year in janauary 07 And before 10, 000 KMs it shockers settle down although i never did trippling after that i saw it mobil oil level decreses up to half of it and now it engine creates problem to me and it ride is also going to heavy continiously so suggest me what should i do. My mo. no [protected] . And i m working in havells india ltd as a Sr . engineer. Waiting for your reply.
    hero honda had not developed the engine internals. Perhaps it should try a vertical cylinder position engine. Engine noise, engine getting chised, valve damage, valve leakage, oil pump malfunctioning and stiff gear problems have not been sorted out
    sir. i purchased hero honda passion in jan2008.from 1st day of purchase ther was a problem in gear. at that time dealer assure me it will remove latter when you will use it. but still it remain same. i made so many time coplaint to dealer, but he is not taking care of this matter.

what should i do...

hopping for a quick responce..

MATA PRASAD SINGH
    OPP. O.B. C. BANK,
    KHALILABAD, SANT KABIR NAGER
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I had purcased a Motor Bike, Hero Honda Splendor Plus from authorised dealer "DEV VAHAAN PALWAL". The Chassis No. of my motor bike is MBLHA10-EE89MO4804 and Engine No. is HA10EA89M08355. The Engine is making different types of noises. We have already complaint several times to the authorised dealer for last Ten Months, even they have not make us satisfied.

so you are requested to please look the matter at earliest posiible.

thanks.
    Dear sir / madam
    I had purcased a motor bike HERO HONDA GLAMOUR DRUM SELF from authorised dealer VALLI MOTORS IN PONDICHERRY my bike chassis no MBLJA06E89GA02492 . engine no JA06EB9GA02599 rig no PY01 AU 5532 the engine is making different types of noises we have already 3 times engine open is to the authorised dealer VALLI MOTORS INPONDICHERRY for iast 12 months even they have not make us satisfied so you are requested to please iook the matter at earliest posllble THANKS
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I had purcased a Motor Bike, Hero Honda cbz extreme from authorised dealer "sangam motors"kathua(j&k). The Chassis No. of my motor bike is MBLkc12ec9gdo1530 and Engine No. is kc12eb9gdo1626. The Engine is making different types of noises. We have already complaint several times to the authorised dealer for last eight Months, even they have not make us satisfied.

so you are requested to please look the matter at earliest posiible.

thanks.
    Dear Team,

This is Selvakummar V.P from Erode. I am Hero honda Customer. This is complaint about poor

customer service and dealers behaviour about MSK motors Erode, Tamilnadu. Before one month I given my

bike to service and Engine Complaint to MSK motors. At the time I told engine valve complaint to service

people. After my service they didn't do proper service and rectify the engine complaint. Then I will go the

MSK motors manager he doesn't properly answers to my problem. ATLAST I DISAPPOINTED by MSK

motors and HERO HONDA. Then I went to other Hero Honda Dealers I rectified my problem. Atlast MSK

manger speech disappoints on my confidence of HERO HONDA company. I didn't expect this kind of

irrespective speech from MSKmotor manager. Note this problem.

BIKE NO:TN 34 H 0344
    Mobile No: +91 [protected]

Thanks and Kind Regards,
    Selvakummar V.P

Debesh Dutta
      Dear Mam/Sir,

It was told to me in the month of January by the service engineer of Bhubaneswar, Orissa of Hero Honda Motors Ltd that he will revert back to me by 15th of february for changing my back shock absorb of my bike.But till date he is yet to respond to me for my earlier problem.If customer from Bhubaneswar are getting responses from company like Hero Honda this sort of responses then think of the customer living in other parts of Orissa.Please look into this matter at an urgent basis.

Hi All,

I had got my bike serviced on 30 Dec-08 by R.S. Automobile, Alambag. I had complaints about some oil leakage below the gear assy and oil meter was intermittently working. I had visited three times to that service center for same problem every time they did something & but could not rectify the problem to my satisfaction & root cause of the problem is still very much there.
      Due to which I am not able to drive my bike smoothly.

Hero Honda being a very reputed brand all over the India, we can not expect such kind of sub standard services from them.

You are therefore requested to look into the matter & instruct your said service provider to get the problem rectified up to the satisfactory Level.

Customer Like me have felt..that the staff of this centre need to have improvement in their Technical Competency & How to interact with customers as they were very rude to us most of the time.

Name : Mahendra chaudhary
      Mob: [protected].
      Bike : Passion plus
      No : UP 32 BH 4189

Mahendra chaudhary
      Dear Sir
      I am kamlesh kumar gupta
      i am purchase your bike hero honda spledar + in[protected], my vechile no. is rj 14 vs 0949, engine no.is ja10eea9b06363.dealer of purchase (supreme motors & service center) transport nagar, jaipur.
      my vechile problem is vechile is reguraly vibrate & bubling in top side.my vechile is four time service in this center but sevice provider is not soluation in this problem ignore & not responce.so plz my requist you .you are suggest in this service center plz soluation in my problem.as soon as other wise this mettar transfer in court.so im inform first time in this company.
      thanku
      kamlesh kumar gupta

mbmcba
        when i took the bike and after 4 months use the speed and the comfort was good .Now it is 8 months over i forced to dislike the bike because non smoothness, over enginee speed for the low ride and very huge sound while riding above 40KM .

Never give service your bike to DIDAR MOTORS, KUN MOTORS chennai, They definitely make you to thing like why should i serviced here?, I could have retained originality of the bike if i had not serviced in this bike sender?
        Plz call me [protected]
        i have problems with honda shine.last year only i brought and its giving problems.still its not well serviced for engine problem even i ihave made many complaints to several service centres.but none repaired the defect
        and its going very hard and with bad sound and problems with front part of the vehicle
        i borught from prathul honda showroom at hyderbad, somajiguda please suggest me

Never give service your bike to planet Honda rajajinagar rajkumar road.
        I also have the same complaint of Engine sound... My bike is 13 months old and the sound is now abnormal when starting the bike itself and it makes me more worried. Getting bike for Rs. 70, 000 and feeling like this, really put's me in a stressful state.. :(

Prashant. Yadav
          Hi.

I am Prashant.Yadav, I have booked Hero Honda Hunk before one month, while booking they have taken down payment and assured me that i will get my bike with number within 5 days, Its been more then a month now, I have not yet received the number, They gave me the bike telling that i will soon get the number within 2 days.They bike is still lying dead in my parking, whats the USE??, without number i cant use it.

I still dont have any status of my number, I have called thoushand of times to A. M .Motors(Mumbai) but always get a fake promise, They keeps changing their statement every now and then.Is this the way your all authorized delars act.

I can understand there may be some delay due to certain problem but delay by a month cant undesrstand it. even today i called them, again i got the same reply that will give my number next week .They dont have sense in talking with people.

Whats the use of it, If you cant server people inspite of taking money in advance ???

Please revert back with the answer atleast i can expect that. I am also planning to send this mail on a chain group so every one should be aware of your dealers act and your company.

waiting for your reply.

Prashant

Hero Honda — poor customer service [Resolved]

Sheikh Feroze
            I had bought CBX Xtreme from Mallu Motors (Kolkata, Park Street)
            I have given my bike for service in their own service...

Hero Honda Passion Plus — Sevicing of Bike [Resolved]

Debasis Chatterjee
            Sir please me with a service manual for conducting the after sales servic myself. I am fed-up with the after sales service...

Honda — BATTERY NOT WORKING PROPERLY [Resolved]

neeraj parnami
            AS I PURCHASE HONDA ACTIVA ON LAST, FIRST NAVRATRA BUT I M FACING A BATTERY PROBLEM AND I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES FOR THAT BUT...

Honda Unicorn — Defect in Bike and Customer Service [Resolved]

Arun Kumar
            My name Arun Kumar and I bought a HONDA Unicorn from Didar Motors Chennai (#340 (old # 654), Anna Salai, Chennai...

husseini.y .lakdawala
            I amHusseini.y.Lakdawala from Baramati maharashtra.I have bought HERO HONDA "Glamour' on 25 January, 2008 from Pratham motors pune. Chassis no.-05k.amc.40038.
            This is to bring to your notice that on 25/1/2008 i had bought a Hero Honda glamour . Chassis no 05k.amc.40038.from pratham motors pune.
            Sir first of all pre delivery inspection was not done, vehicle was very dirty, there was no battery in the vehicle.
            After requesting the person in charge the vehicle was washed and a battery (taken out of another new vehicle in front of me) was fitted in to my vehicle. Sir I have not been given the following items with the vehicle which are mandatory to be given 1>both the mirrors <2> tool kit <3> first aid kit, <4> the service manual.
            sir after all this when i asked the showroom people for a letter stating that the vehicle was in their godown from the period of 2005 till it had been sold to me. i was asked by the rto baramati to submit the said letter for the passing of the vehicle . Sir for this single letter I was compelled to come to the showroom thrice. Sir my place baramati is around 100 km from pune where this showroom pratham motors is located. Sir for this single letter i was harassed a lot .
            Sir some of the parts of the vehicle which i have been delivired are already rusted; there are scratches on many parts on delivery. sir i own a Hero Honda cd100ss, passion, Hero Honda cddawn all purchased from your authorized showrooms but during the delivery of this glamour i felt like i am not buying a Hero Honda vehicle i felt the standard of service has dropped drastically . Sir after all this I will definitely think twice before buying a Hero Honda vehicle.
            Sir please provide me with a service manual so that I can at least avail the free services and there by the warranty. Sir please reply soon...
            I want all the autorised service stations of hero honda in himachal pradesh for 2 wheelers with adresses and contact nos
            I have taken bike from H.M. Motors - Panvel Dist ; Raigad on Deepawali.2008 . I am facing for some problems in my bike . ( Super splendor- 125 c.c. ) I had complaints so many time in Andheri- office, concern engeering is Mr. Rohan of Andheri branch .The problem in my bike is Gear problem & not running in smooth condition, till after 5 months the engine is not free .Now the K.M. is 6100 .
            Kindly do the needful.
            Thanks & Regards.
            CHAVAN D, S,
            This with reference to my bike purchased 1.5 years a back from Here Honda Company. The Bike Purchased was CBZ XTEME from RAJ AUTO AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA. The Problem currently I am facing is the VISOR of the bike i.e the Cover above the Head Light found to be faulty. As there was no scratch neither any thing was broken. As last month when I visited the service station to get my bike serviced and to complain about the issue, the reply I got was - your bike has passed the warranty period and now need to replace the same. My question to them was if the part is not broken, neither is accidented, then how come I am responsible for the same. This is simply the failure of the company.

Apart from this when I got in the service station to get my bike back after the completion of the service, I found that my bike was not serviced after 2 days also.

My faith over the Company was from last 6 years, as previously I was owing a Hero Honda Bike only. Not single serive was done outside the Service station, this was just due to the faith in the well Know H.H company.

Also when I complaint to the customer service no mentioned on the service book I did not got support from them also. The nos that was spoked was[protected] & 26144121. These calls were made from mobile nos i.e [protected].

Hope things spoken above will taken posivtely and will have some positive action.

Sail Singh // [protected]
            [protected]@sify.com

Vehicle No :- MH 20 BB 6893
            Eng . No :- 07HBMM07037
            CH.NO :- 07HBMC06648
            MODEL NAME :- CBZXTREME DSS
            regarded management, last 2 month i going with our problem, i m in ludhiana, i purchase bike 22 jun 2008, parts r not avelabel kalsi moter

Nitin Kumar Gaur
              Respected sir,

I bought my hero Honda glamour on[protected] from Uppal Motors Noida,

Till then I faced so many problems with that bike. I complained it so many times but result is 0.Sir once I already make a complaint by their site and get benefited by Mr.Vikram. Sir I used it very carefully and derive it about 5000 kms only. Now I made third scheduled service. But it contains problem in its engine as well as self and soker .Sir hero Honda is a well known name in automobiles that's why I purchased this bike while my parents use bajaj and tell me to buy that. Sir I belong to a medium class family where 50, 000 Rs have a great value. Sir I disturbed mentally, physically as well as economically by this product .That's why I am requesting you to take action and advised me How can i replace my bike as this is a defected piece Sir currently Hero Honda Motors is a big tree and u also know that it takes big time to make a plant tree but very few time to cut it. And sir if Hero Honda provide this kind of product and service to the customer then i thinks that future is very short.

Waiting For your Response.

Thanking You.

With Regards,

Nitin Kumar Gaur
              in accident my bike chasis, L/S COWL, R/S COWL, CENTRE COWL, UNDER COWL, SAREE GUARD L/S PILION BKT, L/S FOOTREST RR, RR GRIP, L/S FOOTRESTFR COMP., GUARD ENG, L/S MIRROR, PIPE STRG HANDLE, PIPE COMP FRONT FORK, STEM STRG, FRONT WHEEL ALLOY, ANLE FRONT WHEEL, CHASIS (RED). PLEASE PROVIDE THESE THINGS BECAUSE IAM AN ABLE TO GO COLLEGE SO IAM REQUESTING YOU TO PROVIDE MY ALL THESE THINGS ON KHANA MOTORS ALLAHABAD

Hero Honda Glamour — Poor MILEAGE & AND WEED PULLING [Resolved]

SUDHEESH.S.NADH
                I have one Hero Honda Glamour Reg KL 02 AB 1293 purchased on 26/11/07 frm Diya Motors, Near Town Limit, Kollam before 1 st...

Hero Honda Splendor Plus — FAILURE OF HORN,INDICATOR [Resolved]

MANOHARAN
                I had purchased one HERO HONDA SPLENDOUR PLUS motorbike from M/S K.R.T. MOTORS PVT LTD, No 16, New Karur byepass road,...

b.venkatesh
                Sir/Madam,

I, B Venkatesh resident of malkajgiri owener of HH Passion plus Reg No AP 29K 4275 dated 12/2005 from Phoenix motors Uppal Hubsiguda, since than I insist on showroom servicing only to get good service. But now with deep heartedly I am forced to complaint to lodge against your prime motors ECIL branch the complaint is as under :-

- I gave my bike for serciveing on 08 Mar Job card no 7070 and explained all the minor works to be carried out in it, including to top up the bty level and the routine check although it was working and giving good performance(Horn and indicators were good).

- At the time of delivery we noticed that the horn and indicators were not working so we were told that they have changed the distilled water and filled it with new water so it will take some time & should run few kms to hold charge and also told that the show room is not having the facility to charge the bty. This has happened at about 1900 Hrs on 08 Mar. On the faith of the manager and the mechanic we took the bike to house and the next ie on 09 Mar (sunday) morning we noticed that the bty of my bike was changed. I reported to the the showroom immediately they (works manager ) told me to get the bty deposited in the showroom for testing and clarification I deposited it on 10 Mar at 1800 hrs (works manager) told that he will send the bty to Exide showroom and get it tested. On the next day ie 11 Mar at 1900 Hrs when we went for the bty the works manager was not present and moreover he has not even handed over the bty to his soubordinate. No one on the reception counter was aware of my bty and also they delt roughly with us( his words were we do not know where is your bty and my manager has not briefed anything about your bty) then after a small argument he trace it out and found it in the stores upstairs near the bty charger. and got it fitted to my bike. They denied there statement they haven't got it tested with any of the Exide dealer and gave me the same bty charged. I am not satisfied with the dealling of your staff and I am sorry to say that I will think 100 times to give my bike for servicing in your show room or to recommend your showroom to any of my friend. So please look into the matter and do the needful to me and see that in future such thing never repeats.

Note :- Sir, please see that the bty charging facility is established in your showroom / Exide showroom.
                I have purchased hero honda motorcycle from the market due to the good reputation of the company ,
                but after some time i feel shameful due the poor service response from the authorized dealer M/S VENUS AUTOMOTER , THANDI SARAK , MALERKOTLA {PUNJAB).

They always neglect the customer ,and misbehaver on the spot , which is shamefully we always keep in mind the reputation of the company in the international market and always support to increase the sale of your motorcycle by points system made 57000 points which is so important in the market for the company reputation.

They charges extra money of spare parts of the motorcycle which is the bluff with the customer and dangers for the company reputation in the market.

Please check and reply soon. We also informed to your Chandigarh office ,but they ignore , I don't know why they are not taking care from the customer.

SIR HITESH AND OTHER PERSON
                ASHOK BHANDARI
                DHURI {PUNJAB}
                Not satisfied with service and behavior of the staff

Sir/Madam,

I, Uttam Kumar Verma resident of 16/1298 Indira Nagar Lucknow owener of HH super splendor Reg No UP 32 BJ 7840 29K dated 14/03/2005 from Sun Motors Faizabad Road, Lucknow since than I insist on showroom servicing only to get good service. But now with deep heartedly I am forced to complaint to lodge against your Sun Motors Service Center Faizabad road Lucknow the complaint is as under-
                1-my bike was suffering from excess smoking because cylinder STD kit was not working properly.
                2-the staff of the service center was said whreas you make your free services there you claim for warranty.
                3-at the 3rd day they agree for claim of warranty for my bike a amount of Rs.400.00 as extra charge[Suvidha shulk ] and make claim for my bike. they fill warranty card with wrong details
                like date and Kms as 6th free service coupon No.011215was not used for service that is attached with my service book till now.
                job card no.004317, date 09/03/08
                Dealer : SRINIVASA AUTOMOBILES
                14&15, G.S.T ROAD
                TAMBARAM SANOTORIUM
                CHENNAI

I have bought hunk on 15-02-08, i didn't ride before so i don't know about the hunk bike, i trust hero honda thats why i bought that bike.. i am really happy to ride that bike. because the mileage is more than 50/litre and more smoother than other bikes.after 670 kilometers i gave the bike for first service . when i gave my bike for service afterthat it cause more trubble and mileage is very low(less than 40)and noise was came .. so again i went to service and told everything about that but no use i am really very upset . service is not good. i asked the service supervisor, he told again give your vehicle for service. is this good answer, i lose my trust about hero honda. hereafter i wont give the service to herohonda totally waste. if you are not fix this problem please return my money or fix it properly and quickly, two times i told . again and again same problem .i will tell this matter to all my friends those who all willing to buy hunk, kindly take the action immediately.
                Yes Mr.Venkatesh i agree with you. the same probelm i also faced and now i deceded to go to forum. plz contact me on[protected] or mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                I want to know the telephone number of SUN MOTOR in lucknow
                Dear Sir/madam,
                i have a hero hoda hunk engine no. 3EA7GL03787.I have taken it from RAYMON MOTORS, 4-Yeshwant Niwas Road, Near Rani Sati Gate, INDORE-3, M.P.
                I have given it for service there but there attitude and behavior is very harsh and service is done very poor and after service i have checked my bike they have broken the side cover near tank and when i told them about this they said it was as it is. Sir please see in matter otherwise i think hero honda will lose there consumer belive soon.because of this i am thinking that i have done mistake after taking this bike after giving preference over other companies bike in this segment.

Hero Honda — Poor servicing [Resolved]

A. Madhusudana Rao
                  Dear manager,

My bike was services couple of days ago in "ACE MOTORS" at Sri Krishna Nagar, Jubilee...

raghav_149
                  i have this problem from the date of purchase. my bike stop any time while running and whe i try to start again its got start but when i give accelerator its got off. To remove that problem that time i have to switch off of ignition switch than re switch on the service center's manager this time advice to me for changing of battery i alredy change it but after change the battery this problem not remove . Teach me how can i complaint againts hero honda about my problem and which harassment i got by them from last 3 years . plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon. my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
                  I have purchased cd deluxe in October 2007 from Northern motors kanpur (vide engine no.07H25F53582). earlier it was giving a fine average of 50 but the proble, wsa engine got heated too much. I contacted the service centre of above stated showroom. they rectified the prob.at that time. but after the first average also degraded and engine gets heated early not as previous. Now i have used my third free service but prob of engine heating and average is still there. Is it crucial to engine them what should i do?

Keshav
                    Poor responce at the service center. even the delear do not know about the vehicle parts life. this the 3rd time iam facing this problem at the service center. the front wheel ther is some noise in the disc brake.. i changes the pads also .. it is not rectified properly.

there are no efficient service people who could solve the problem.
                    ther are not serious about the customer complaints

The service center is Mody Motors,New bowenpally,secunderabad.
                    the delear Name is Mehta.
                    He is so stupid that he dont know the life of parts.
                    he tells everything is ther in the book. after checking i could not found the solution

Kinldy look into this issue.

Keshav

CBZ Xtreme — wheel disbalance

Dear Sir

I WOULD LIKE YOUR KIND ATTENTION TOWARDS THAT I WAS PURCHASED
                    A BIKE FOR MY SON CBZ EXTREME ON DATED 29.10.2009 VEHICLE REG. NO.IS
                    DL7S BHO374

I HABING LOTS OF PROVLEM REGARDING FRONT WHEEL ALLOYMENT IT'S HABING BUBLING PROVLEM IT,S NOT WORK PROPERLY WHEN I CROSSED 50-60 THEN ITS DOING BOUNCING & IT IS NOT SAFE FOR RIDE IT IS NOT SAFE ON ROAD IT CAN HAPPEN A ACCIDENT SO PLEASE TAKE SERIUSLY IT IS BIG MATTER PLEASE CHANGE THE FRONT WHEEL. I WAS WENT YOUR BRANCH AT PATPAR GANJ INDUTRIAL AREA NEW DELHI
                    BUT I AM NOT TAKING ANY RESPOSE FROME THEIR MANAGMENT THOSE PEOPLE CHECKED AND TOLD ME IT IS FINE SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROVLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I HOPE U WILL SOLVE MY PROVELEM.

YOUR TRULY
                    RAFAQAT ALI
                    32/50 TRILOK PURI NEW DELHI 110091
                    Ph [protected]

Deepak k channe
                      Sir/madam,

I has purchased one bike hero honda karizma last year in jan 2007 till date his fuel indicator is not working i made a lots of complaint to the dealer form where i took the bike and told to hero honda service center where i made all servicing but till date they are not responding me propely my bike waarenty period will expire soon , what will i do?

Deepak channe
                      Hi Deepak,

I have the same problem on my bike even after giving it for service. So far, not even once I saw the fuel indicator reading to be correct. All the time, the Reserved point keeps blinking.

mohammad ali colombowala
                        I have had the most horrid of experience today which left me thinking is it only me who has to face this situation or is this the story of every unlucky person who has bought a Honda bike. At time of buying my bike I was thinking about the legendary Japanese technology & customer focus. But the technology can be imported not the customer focus this I have learnt the hard way.

My Sad Story:-

In the first week of Dec 07 I sent my friend to service the bike as I was facing some problems with my fuse. The officer at the Honda service center in Thane (Sai point Honda pvt. Ltd.) Gave a talk off that as my service date is 25th of December I will not be able to service this bike now. Thinking this to be true coming from a officer on duty I had no option but to have my problem corrected at road side mechanic. How found a lose wire causing the fuse to burn-out. He did this in 2 mints flat. The BIG Honda service technician was not fit to diagnose a small problem.

As I was not able to come back on the 25th Dec 07 & because of some family problems I took the bike in today for a service (5th Feb 08). To my utter surprise they refused to honor the 4th free service. When I pointed out the fact that you had refused to take the bike in 1st week of Dec 07 they refused to hear me out. The Manager was rude and to the point this was a take it or leave it situation. He also said go and complain to any one go even to Japan & no body will hear you.

WHY should I have to lose one free service? I have first approached Honda within the time frame. They should take responsibility of same.

I would like to say out of the 3 joys Honda philosophy is based on Joy of buying is some thing I have lost.

The advice to all my friends is you can have a good bike but it is no good without proper service & that is Customer Service. We should be sure the company is not out to robe us from our rightful dues.

I would like to register a strong protest against the pathetic service given to me by the Honda service center and forcing me to lose one free service which was my right.

Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme — INSURANCE [Resolved]

KAPIL BISHT
                          I purchased Hero Honda Cbz Extreme on 29'Jan'2007 (NOIDA) and that time i received an Insurance OVER NOTE NO from...