Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

For India Assistance

Toll-Free: 1800 103 5130, 1800 266 0130

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India related photos (845)

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

falguni.ganatra on Sep 3, 2020
I have complaint before pandemic, they asked me to visit service station and bcz of my job hours, I couldnt visit and this pandemic happened, now they are saying my warranty period expired.

[Sep 03, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suneet gandhi on Aug 28, 2020
    My honda city car stereo touch is not working have lodged a complaint at dealer but has given a timeframe of 30th sept for replacing the part.
    My car is in warranty and need an immediate replacement of the stereo.
    My cousin is having the same problem in his car at haryana but his stereo is been replaced in three days.
    How come other state is taking 45 days to resolve the issue.
    Kindly address the same.

[Aug 28, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda — cheating with labour charges

sksanourhasan on Aug 28, 2020
      I have honda amaze bought 45 days ago. I loss the left side fog lamp cover during drive. I came to sundaram honda visakhapatnam...

Datta Jarad on Aug 28, 2020
      माझी होंडा अमेझ गाडी असुन मी सर्व सर्व्हिस शोरूममधून करून घेतल्या आहेत. मला मागील सस्पेंशन चा प्रोब्लेम खुप दिवसापासुन असुन मी पुणे येतील डेक्कन होंडा शोरूम ला गाडी दाखवले असतां त्यांनी ज्या शोरूम ला गाडी घेतली आहे त्या शोरूम ला जावा असे सांगुन मला अपमानास्पद वागनुक दिली आहे. तरी मी कंपनी वरती गुन्हा दाखल का करू नये यांचे कारण द्यावे.

Romeo Joseph on Aug 27, 2020
        I was buy a new honda amaze. Already finish the first service around 4000 kilometres. Now motor is not working. I already give to my nearest service centre. They told me they need 1 month to repair my car. What will we do.. Can you please do something

[Aug 27, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jagat Pratap Sinku on Aug 25, 2020
          Honda WRV 2017 model . Digipad touch not working.

[Aug 26, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nibu Jacob on Aug 24, 2020
            I purchase honda amaze cvt on march 2020. My vehicle"s suspention is very bad on rough road, i feel some uncomfertable suspention on left side. I informed that in my first service time. But not solved that problem by service centre. I purchase the vehicle from Vision Honda muvattupuzha. I want to solve my problem speedly. My car no is KL40 S 2690.
            By Nibu jacob [protected] Perumbavoor

[Aug 24, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda — Complaint about the tyre of a brand new car merely six months old

Nitika Khatta on Aug 24, 2020
              The car was purchased in November 2019.The complaint is made after endless in-futile calls made to the Agency from where the...

Honda — need replacement of my honda amaze car with a new one.

Abhash Das Pattanaik on Aug 21, 2020

I need your kind attention that i have purchased a honda amaze car in the month of june 2020 from...

Honda — Honda city

anilkumarmalhotra on Aug 21, 2020
              I have a 2017 pearl white Honda City and the paint just started flaking off slowly when I given my car for service to courtsey...

Honda — cheating indian customers

tonydominiv on Aug 18, 2020
              Why are you giving same deseal engine in honda city and amaze?. Are you cheating indian customers? Your company has implemented...

[email protected] on Aug 18, 2020
              My car honda web.. Mh02ep 0191..
              In warrenty period but still workshop generate bill of repairs work.. Of my rain water leakege in car.. This is company defect why i have to pay for this.. Is this honda product.. And this type of quality offer by you and for your defect why coustmer have to pay for this..

[Aug 18, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saurabhjain84 on Aug 18, 2020
                I own a honda city 2017 idtec v model. The car has driven almost 75000kms. From the last few 15000kms my clutch pedal has become so hard it brings pain in my leg every time i drive it i contacted legacy honda in sonipat haryana. They told i need a cluch overhaul. Then i talked with their engineer and found out my clutch is fine but i still need to overhaul clutch so the problem can be temporarily fixed. He said that it can return back in next 10000kms. So what i asked him what is the solution he repkied me NONE. So i thought what the hell. He said this is problem with honda clutch. No i am so disappointed to buy this city. I own a vw which has done more than 150000. Never spent even a single penny on clutch. My car warranty is endindg on august 30. And dont know what to do i think to selling this japanese piece of junk would be a better idea. Bcoa their dealers cannot fix it. If honda cars india service depts reads this post then come up with a solution.

JEWISH CARPENTER on Aug 16, 2020
                  Due to non functioning of honda car service in bellary my car couldn't get serviced since from almost one year if anything complaint arises of engine honda car company held responsible hence see that my car should get serviced at an earlier

[Aug 16, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

JEWISH CARPENTER on Aug 16, 2020
                    I'm a honda amaze car owner and since from almost one year honda car show room has non functional due to this my car periodical service get hampered.. If any untoward thing happens to engine i'll sue the company

Anchit1993 on Aug 16, 2020
                      The touch screen on the digipad has become unresponsive. It will automatically keep pressing the icons and pop up things on its own. It is very distractive while driving. Moreover, the digipad cannot be used at all.
                      The digipad needs to be fixed or replaced by honda. There is no damage on the digipad or tampering with any of the electrical lines.

Surajpawar1703 on Aug 14, 2020
                        Dear honda
                        It is my humble request to you
                        Please please please work on nvh level
                        Please provide sliding arm rest in honda city atleast in a top model
                        Please work on nvh level
                        We need silent diesel car
                        Please go with the flow
                        Look at nokia where is he now just because of never understand the need of consumer
                        Please understand consumer needs and work on it

[Aug 14, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nimesh Khandelwal on Aug 14, 2020
                          After 2nd service my car showing yellow light of left end for which i went to showroom and they told me to service center for scanning i went there late so they told me to come next day and would be chargeable for scanning as my car is just 8months old and in warranty

cwasaket on Aug 11, 2020
                            Dear team,
                            I have purchased a car honda mobilio - hr36x8049 from pace honda (Vardhman trucking pvt. Ltd), rewari, haryana. The dealer gave the proforma invoice dt 31/05-2015 for 929772/- the regd fee deposited by the dealer to rto was rs. 54372/- @6% whereas initially shared in total amount as rs. 68572/- i. E.. The difference of rs. 14200/-. Even proforma invoice and the final invoice as raised is totally different. The tax invoice no - sal-inv-dd[protected] dt:[protected].

Now i have received a notice from rto against recovery of mv tax (Regd) for rs. 17484/-. As tax rate increased to 8% from[protected].

Request the dealer to deposit the differential tax (Registration fee) to rto rewari and close the matter else i will be compelled to take legal against the dealer.

Thanks, saket

[Aug 11, 2020] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda — honda jazz car-water leakage inside the car-unsolved for the past almost 3 years reg

sampathkumar natarajan on Aug 9, 2020
                              Please note.
                              My honda jazz tn 34 y8271 was given for service with a specific complaint of leaking inside...