Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

Dear friends
Just to share a very bad experience I had with servicing of my car Honda city.
I am a very car loving...

We gave car for reapair & service since one week for normal a day or two work but Landmark honda Mehsana people are not giving delivary Eve after all work done, this time we opted for his service scheme also paid 30000 plus extra for service charges in advance. We feel that dealer people are using our car car for their other works..
Sep 14, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using Honda Amaze CVT since 6 months. I am getting mileage on odometer as 12.3 km /l and after calculating manually it...
    I have a Honda Amaze, whose side mirror was not working properly & seat cushions had broken down. Because of this, I have...

Sir my name is sreejith .I bought a Honda WRV from perfect honda on September 2019.Now the front power window of my vehicle is not working properly so I go to the service center they told me that the warranty of my vehicle has been started from 2018 and expired on 2021. While thking the delivery of my vehicle the executive told me that the warranty period is for three years from the date of registration.The registration of my vehicle was on 2019 and my register no is KL 01 CM 3544. The company has chetted me by giving me a 2018 billed vehicle. I will legaly move against the company if you don't clear my warranty problem my phone number is [protected]
    Sep 11, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Honda WRv Top model car from Western Honda, Chembur, Mumbai -71, on 06.07.17, financed by HDFC bank and registered...
      I purchased WRv, Ivtec, 2017 model, silver colour, on 06.07.21 from western Honda, Chembur, Mumbai 71. I didn't received original...

It's very very disheartening that Honda Car India not Replacing the defective Music System. Their wrong selection of Music System suppliers in 2017 ..is actually big pain for user . The system stared hang problem just after 2 year and increases thereafter .
      Sep 08, 2021

Dear Honda team,

I Nishant Kumar and I have given my car (Honda Amaze) 2nd free servicing to Garve Honda Pune Maharashtra on the 4th of September 2021. till the time I haven't received my car.

I am taking regress to follow up with the dealer and sales team but they are not responding. There are issues in the music system and sales guys accruing every time me to arrange the same.

Now today is the 7th of Sept'21. I haven't received any call from them.

Nishant Kumar
        Sep 07, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a new Honda Jazz KA03NJ1588 in March 2021. I have been calling in for a service for the last few weeks.
          br...

Sir very bad service, service advicer, mecyanic, washing very poor
          Sep 06, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today 04/09/2021 I have reached to standard Honda service center for my my Honda amaze UP32JH6226 at 10:35 AM token number is 11. And there receptionist told me that our service advisor are busy now other coustmers pls wait few minutes. After 2 hours I asked that maim how much time pls tell. But no responsed after 15 minutes I have lost my patience to knew that the token number 13 to 20 already attended by service advisor. There whole staff are irresponsible no time value and mis behave to coustermers. My times I suffered from those misbehavior ...
            Sep 04, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am senior citizen, retired as Chief Manager from PSU.

I visited your service centre at Sector-14, Gurgaon...
              I am senior citizen, retired as Chief Manager from PSU.

I visited your service centre at Sector-14, Gurgaon...

The front glass panel of my car stereo has suddenly delaminated. My car is a 2017 model Honda City. The service people told me that the stereo has to replaced (stereo is still working fine). Also, since the vehicle is under extended warranty, I need to bear half the cost of the car stereo. This I think is unnecessary as only the front panel seems to be delaminated. Please help[protected]
              Sep 03, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On the 2nd of August 2021, I dropped my HONDA Amaze VX MT Petrol at the above-mentioned workshop for the 3rd service which...

I purchased a Honda City CVT in September 2017, saw bubble formation on the screen of my AVN system in 2020. This has now become big and the system has stopped working. I went for repairs and the service center is quoting 18000 rupees. When I checked the internet I found that it is a common problem with many Honda car owners.
                This seems to be a faulty system and ideally Honda should replace all the systems in all cars of that model.
                Sep 02, 2021

TN01BD3825
                  Model : Honda city
                  Chassis : MAKGM651JHN307080
                  Engin : L15Z14411725

my car number given above which I purchased in 2017, after purchase of 1 year itself thr infotainment system started giving issues, the service advisor of capital Honda said it’s fine and few days back it suddenly the touch was not working
                  Now when I checked with the advisor, he said the entire system to be changed and will cost approximately 45000 rupees also he said that the warranty is lapsed
                  Kindly look into and support by replacing the same

Srinivas
                  Sep 01, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am struggling with pickup issue ony Honda Amaze 2021 model. Specifically after doing thr second service on 24th July. After keeping the car in Honda service centre for a week and using 1000 Rs. of Petrol I was told that technically there is no issue. However I feel the difference wherein I have to literally push my car while driving.

I hope this email will reach to correct contact to help me fix the pickup issue.

Ketan Waghela
                    Waghela.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Sep 01, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Honda amaze car purchased last year. The quality of the material above the car front wheel is too low and it can have a dent even if someone pushes it with their hands or lean with their foot up for support. The old amaze has a better build quality and is strong. I am highly disappointed with Honda quality and feel betrayed.
                      Aug 31, 2021