HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Thushara C
Dear Sir, I purchased an HP laptop, model HP NOTEBOOK 15-D005TU on May 2 from New Delhi. After I started to use I found some problems while shutting down and powering it on. I thought it was some problem related to operating system. I gave the laptop in HP service centre in Canannore, Kerala.They said that was a problem in mother board. I given again and they took more than 1 week. When I got it back, the same problem existed there. Also the modem was not connecting with Internet. Now I am totally fed up with this lap and your customer service also. I am confused about the next step to take.Totally I am disappointed with HP laptop and its company. I am believe that you will have any solution for this problem and expect an appropriate action regarding this. Thanking You Thushara contact no.-(0)[protected] email- [protected]@gmail.com

regarding the customer service in kannur

[Sep 05, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Parasram Badgujjar
    Dear Sir, The Mouse is not working the problem with clicking. I try to call you at many Customer care no. but unable to connect.please do the need full as below mentioned details. HP PRO 3330MT SERIAL NO INA331TRC2 PRODUCT NO D0Q20PA#ACJ. Thanks & Regards. Bright autoplast sohna plot no.4, Roz-Ka-Meo ind area.Sohna-Alwar Road. Distt Mewat.122107. Contact Person. Mr.Paras. [protected]

[Sep 04, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

VinothR
      Dear sir, This is OM SIVA SAKTHI ROASTING INDUSTRIAL WORKS, From Poigai mottur, Vellore Dist., Tamilnadu, Last DEC 2014 we buy a new portable all in one HP deskjet Printer, Now the Problem is Printer doesn't print and also scan the paper well only power connection has been detected even the Ink bank cat ridge also not moved when printer on. Here we didn't have a HP service center, so approve this complaint and inform me for the nearest service center of HP Printers. Call : [protected]

HP India — Fraud by HP India

paritosh_12
        Re: Feedback to CEO and President Meg Whitman from PARITOSH JAISWALFrom: "PARITOSH"  Hide Details To: "C R,  Pratheesh...
        Complaint category Computers & Accessories

kaushikagarwal
        I am facing problem since the very day I bought it. It has 4 GB RAM and 1 tb HARDISK i5 but still is extremly SLOW.

TOUCHPAD and KEYBOARD is not working properly.

Suddenly bluetooth drive is also showing unavailable

An engineer visited a month ago and solved the problem temperory,

But the problem started again and i have been asking for service since then.

LAPTOP is under 3 years complete ADP and ONSITE warranty.

Case ID:

An engineer was appointed for my case but it is since 1 week that i got no response.

Extremely frustated with my new laptop and HP service.

Serial No.: 5CD3374K0T

Product no.: E6G12PA

Model: HP Pavilion 15-n003tx Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

Date of purchase: 7.7.14

contact no.:[protected]

sumitkumarsumit
          dear sir good evening i purchased my laptop on 19/06/2013 serial no is 5cd3223n60 and model no is pavilion g6.at the purchaging time hp studentoffer is going on .in 3000 offer i chosed 3 years extented warranty in 2000 voucher and one headphone in 1200 for headphone at the time of registeration. i also sent a 200 cheque with laptop bill to solution digitlal hp redemption cell which is attached . for my gift and extented warranty i called and mailed to hp customer care several time but fail to receive to any mail or proper reply. after sending several mail i received a mail through hp that my laptop is not registered then again i registered my laptop.presenty my laptop is out of warranty according to service center.on 23/8/14 i brought my laptop to jasola service center due to charging issue. after diagonsis jasola service center sent me around 20000 quotation. i toldt to jasola service center manager ajay abhishek about my warranty period . i also mail to bhavya arora jasola hp manager and kapil chawala hp service manager. they told this case is redemption cell and they will contact or mail you. but still no mail or call is received by me.as my laptop is bought at the time when offer is going on but i have not get extented warranty. pls suggest me accordingly. yours faithfully sumit

laptop warranty not extended
          laptop warranty not extended

[Aug 29, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Renuka,
          I am sorry to ask you that is HP a international Company??? As her working abilities or result are not up to international standards. I have received the 3 years ADP plus 3 years Onsite warranty Certificate (HP Care Certificate Serial Number: XVR6ZC84N597) and Redemption Code: 8158107, after so long and that to wrong certificate. In the Certificate 1st page written that " Service Description: 3 years Accidental Damage Protection plus 3 day Onsite Notebook Service", I think it should be 3 Years Onsite Notebook Service. Such a careless attitude of HP??? The offer is also not provided FREE i have payed a amount of Rs 1999 and for that also such a careless attitude.
          I never expected such a careless attitude from HP being a international brand. Is this the service provided by HP, now I am thinking that the offer is a waste for me and should have buyed some other laptop like DELL, at-least they give priority to their customers at least. I will never recommend HP to anyone who always shows a careless attitude and their customer service is the worst. I am stacked with HP otherwise I have exchanged this. Hoping to get a new certificate in a month or in a year or so, depends on HP's mercy on me. If HP shows some mercy then hoping to receive a new certificate.
          HOPING TO GET A REPLY SOON.
          Dear HP Redemtion Cell,
          HOPING TO GET A REPLY SOON.

HP India — Back to college offer

Anchit Ahuja
            I purchased one HP Laptop HP15-r022TX serial No. CND424BBK0 through Flipkart on 16.08.2014. As per HP Back to college Offer,...
            Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Abbasnedu
            Dear Sirs,

Bought an HP Desktop Printer AIO HP 1515 SN CN3BE 1 PHOT from i-Team Park View Tower, Gandhi Park, Mananthavady, Wayanad (Kerala) on 6/8 Receipt # 1500. The brand new printer is not working after couple of days after installation. After repeated phone calls and through personal liaisoning, a mechanic (one Mr. Gokul) showed up on Mon. the 25th who could not even find out what the problem is! He said he will register the issue with HP through Toll Free line, and will update me. Have been trying to contact i-Team since yesterday on -

+[protected] / 246 452 (neither # worked)
            +[protected] The incharge of i-Team. This gentleman never answered to my message left nor did he answer many phone calls I made on his mobile.

FYI, many printing works are pending to be done. Is the i-Team a bogus people.

Will highly appreciate if some one at HP will kindly investigate this and look to the issue and solve it.

Abbas

[Aug 27, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

HP India — Hinge problem (Envy 6 1001TU)

Siva Biswal
              So after getting my second HP lappy I was satisfied and was feeling great to have such a sleek laptop. But after some months...
              Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Rdyani
              Two days back a fraud was happened at a HP outlet Vishvesha Agencies No 73/7 Mount Joy extension, Hanumanthanagar, Bangalore

I asked them to fill petrol for 3000 Rs. One person set the pump for Rs. 3000 started filling the petrol. After putting petrol for some time he diverted my attention for a moment, when i turned within a faction one guy pressed one button in the pump and the digital no of Rs. 3000 was bilking and the pump stopped. The guy who was holding the gun informed me that it is 3000 sir. I asked him at the latest price of petrol how many liters will I get the for RS. 3000.00 and also I asked him why the pump stopped. He told me that it is due to heat since it is on from the morning. I asked him when the adjoining pump is working why this stopped (Twin Pump). After I argued he pressed one botton which showed 2451.00. he set for 549 rs in the adjoining pump. I went to the manager/owner of the outlet and explained the trick they have followed.

my advice to the fellow friends that please make sure that amount and liters are correct. If any one knows the email of HP company to file a complaint please share on this platform.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

nishi2907
                i purchased a new laptop 2 months ago but now it is not working at all..it got shut down by itself and i m unable to install anything. its not working at all. i gave it to HP service centre, in pune still it is in same condition. The service provided is worst i must say. Very much disappointed. Please replace my laptop or give me solution for the same. My contact details are: Sahil Gupta mo. no- [protected]/ [protected] emailid- [protected]@gmail.com Otherwise i have to go to consumer court for help.

[Aug 24, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by nishi2907 Aug 23, 2014
                respected sir/madam,
                i purchased a new laptop 2 months ago but now it is not working at all..it got shut down by itself and i m unable to install anything. its not working at all.It is under one year guarantee period. i gave it to HP service centre, in pune still it is in same condition. The service provided is worst i must say. Very much disappointed. i want to replace my laptop
                . My contact details are: Sahil Gupta mo. no- [protected]/ [protected] email id- [protected]@gmail.com
                i was using my hp 15-g009ax laptop suddenly there was a sound from the laptop and it stopped working, i had only been two months since i bought this laptop from flipkart
                laptop serial no - CDN44942F6
                INVOICE DATE- 04 FEBRUARY 2015

i would be grateful if i could get technical support as soon as possible

ameyp80
                  Dear Sir/Madam, On 29.06.2014, I purchased a HP laptop HP15-R022TU from Croma Mall, Fatima nagar, Pune, on name of my wife 'Nilam Pachhade' Within 2 weeks of purchase, it stopped working. It is not getting charged. When I try to plug in charger, its not showing connection light. Immediately I have made the complaint on HP call centre number [protected]. Complaint no is - [protected] I have been told by HP customer care assistants that some engineer come to my home to fix the problem but NO ONE CAME till date. I spoke with Ms Suparna and Mr Subrato and many others over the phone. No one taking the complaint seriously and none of your engineer is coming to help me. When I asked at Croma mall, they are not supporting me as well. They are again giving your number and asking me to call you and register a complaint again. Is that the way to serve a customer ? I am planning to launch a complaint in 'Consumer Forum' if my case remains unattended for further couple of days. I am completely pissed off with your service. I request you to contact me ASAP on following numbers. -- Kind Regards, Mr Ameya S Pachhade (MS, London) Managing Director VEEMAL ENTERPRISES Phone: (+91) - [protected] / [protected]

Complaint no is 4734162688

[Aug 21, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. This will help us greatly to improve our service standards for you.

Our Croma Care representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Our customers’ satisfaction is most important to us and it is our constant endeavor to ensure the same.

Sincerely,

Team Croma
                  Dear Customer

Trust your complaint with Croma has been resolved.

For any further queries or feedback, do feel free to call us on[protected] or e-mail us at [protected]@cromaretail.com

Complete satisfaction of our customers is most important to us and it is our constant endeavor to ensure the same.

Sincerely,

Team Croma

Barendranath Lahiri
                    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that I bought a HP OMNI PC 0n 30th August 2011 from Pinnacle Infotech, Durgapur. The computer was working fine but until recently it started to give us trouble. The computer was under warranty for 3 Years along with on site service back-up. I contacted the HP Service Center in Durgapur and they visited my place on 22nd July 2014 and told me that the Hard Disk has crashed and it needs a replacement. The service personnel took their notes and came back on 25th July 2014 to replace the HDD. To my surprise the troubleshooting step did not work and the service guy told that this is an issue with the mother board which needs replacement and they will come back in a week. I waited for a week but no one from HP turned up. After a hectic follow-up with the service center on 11th August 19, 2014 they came in with a mother board. They opened the pack and replaced the motherboard and that too did not work out. The service guy said probably the company had sent out some defective pieces as replacement and they will again place a replacement order. Today is 19th August 19, 2014 and I did not receive a single call from HP and the service center is constantly ignoring my request. My warranty will expire on 30th August 2014 and my computer is still lying dead. I want strict action to be taken against HP on this. Computer Details: S/L: 3CR120Q113 Model: QP307AA The computer was purchased in the name of Minkashi Bose. Consumers forum complain docket number:[protected] Thanks and Regards Bibek Lahiri

sumitverma111
                      I am using hp bluetooth mouse x4000b Product No.- H3T50AA S/N - CNP33300BK I bought it in October, 2013, and it is still in warranty. I am facing issue with this mouse that sometime cursor become very fast, sometimes too slow, sometimes it stops and sometimes cursor moves itself without moving the mouse. I request you to do the needful as it is in the warranty.

[Aug 19, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prajakta.sawant
                        I have submitted my laptop to your laminton road center(Mumbai). Details of all mails and communication from 25 July till date listed below
                        1) Laptop Submission at Lamington Road center -- 25 July-14
                        2) Qutotation submitted by Priyanka (Quotation No-[protected] -- 26 July-14
                        3) Quotation accepted by us -- 31 July-14
                        There was no revert from you site till the time I contacted them (Such a nice UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR)
                        4) Drop Mail to all the CONCERN/PROFESSIONAL PERSON mentioning mode of payment -- 4 Aug 14
                        Till now there is no revert received from you guys
                        FURTHER NO PROGRESS REPORT SUBMITTED BY YOU PEOPLE
                        I CONSIDER IT AS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL BEHVIOUR FROM YOUR SITE
                        I am pissed off with them and want my laptop back.
                        Dont want to take any service from HP

[Aug 18, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shashidhara GR
                          this is to inform you that this is Shashidhara GR for deaf and dumb. My stayed is in Bangalore. i was brought of HP LASER JET PRO MFP M126nw for serial no- CNB6G4VB24 and Product No- CZ175A on 21.06.14. But it was sudden black low for printer problem so i has got of less total printer No- 524 printer copy only. Please check up service care. Please contact- [protected] and my email id- [protected]@gmail.com.

HP laserjet printer

[Aug 17, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manis71
                            I bought a laptop last Sunday from Vijay Sales Borivali. Invoice no: 06-BR08-14SICD 681 for buying HP laptop with serial no D25, TS 14 B171TU, amounting to Rs 34, 990/-. I was told i would be offered two years additonal AMC upon registration, which i did. I was told in the response mail from [protected]@hp.com that a order confirmation email will be sent within 72 hours. However there is no response yet from HP team. My contact details are as under. Redemption reference code is - 8130277 Manish Ashok Bhatte, mobile, [protected], email id, [protected]@hotmail.com I have sent a reminder mail to [protected]@redemptionsupport.com however there is still no response. Request please look in to and revert. I am attaching a photo copy of invoice for your easy reference.

No response post registration for HP back to college offer : Redemption reference code is - 8130277

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

HP India — CARTRIDGE NOT SUPPLIED IN TIME FOR A NEW MACHINE

cloudads
                              I have purchased a HP LATEX 330 LARGE FORMAT PRINTER from the USAM, Chennai on 5/8/14 and the payment too was made in the...
                              Complaint category Printers

Aijaz123
                              This really frustrating.I had an issue with my laptop's display which was resolved on 3 Aug.After three days I started facing some serious issue again with my display and then I registered a complaint on 7th Aug <CASE NUMBER : [protected]> .I was told to install few drivers but the problem remained.Then I was told that same Engineer will visit me again and solve the problem. But it is now 9th day and no one has reached me.After 9 days when I contacted HP care, I was told that I have to contact parvati kundan ([protected]) to get my issue resolved.Now this person parvati kundan([protected]) is not responding to my calls.This entire experience has been very frustrating and disappointing . Now I regret my decision to buy this product.After waiting for 9 days they are now telling me to contact some one else and they are giving me this information when I called them.This really very frustrating.

[Aug 16, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HP India — Duplicate cartridge

Satyanada
                                Dear Madam/Sir,

In below Shop, They are doing duplicate cartridge rifling and withoutlicense but they are...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                Rewa Star Solution
                                Fraud company
                                (4 minutes ago)
                                Tata Capital
                                emi not refunded of june
                                (10 minutes ago)