HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

HP India — My HP laptop battery have no Back up

Ratheeshk
Dear Sir, My HP laptop battery have no Back up, Check the Hp costumer support is showing warranty status is active, What...
Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

paritosh_12
Dear Sir/Mam, As I would like to inform you that I Paritosh Jaiswal{0545185} as your customer got fed-up with your poor service and your product, yes it true that I have the laptop whose Model Number is_ {laptop Nb 15-D002 Tx} in which I didn't received any satisfaction with your product in which I have visited several times to the dealer{ ADITYA VISION ZIP, PATNA, BIHAR_CST NO_[protected]_VAT NO_[protected]} from where I have purchased the aforesaid product, in which he check my product and make a repaired the same & same as he told me that the company has cheated me by providing me a pirated software in the same system due to which my entire laptop is not working. Not only this but also when I get demand for the software CD then he replied that the system is containing the pirated software, in this condition company has cheated me 100%. It is not the end of my mail but also this laptop never get connected through internet and nor supporting of the dongle of different company. and also company spoils my official works regularly. I have got fed-up with them. I never get support from them. This is not but also I would like to share that I have invested a huge amount of rupees to get a best service but, their entire commitment has got fail totally. So, hereby I request you to ask the company to get return my entire money back they have cheated me, if they are not going to get return my money back then on those condition I am going to launch a complaint against them... NOTE:- This Laptop is under warranty Period_19/03/2014_Time:8:18:00 ******************************************************************************* On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:35:00 +0530 Notebook_DIG_IN wrote > Dear Customer, Request you to kindly contact the authorized HP service Centers only for any Product related issues Thanks & regards, HP Redemption Cell​ From: jai.[protected]@rediffmail.com on behalf of PARITOSH Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 12:16 PM To: hpestore.[protected]@hp.com Cc: Notebook_DIG_IN Subject: Request_ laptop Nb 15-D002 Tx_ Redemption reference number is 7550319 Dear Sir/Mam, As I am to inform you that I Paritosh Jaiswal as your customer purchase laptop Nb 15-D002 Tx, on dated 19/03/2014 from Aditya Vision Zip, Patna Bihar, where my laptop is under warrenty period whose Redemption reference number is 7550319, in which my laptop containg window 8 software in which operating system is asking that some of the driver is removed from you system where my laptop is not working properly. As I am facing a major problem to doo my official works. As I would like to inform you that in my laptop I am also not able to change the wallpaper in my laptop not only this but also i also not able to get refresh my system, when i am going to do such a activity the sysytem says that some of the driver is deleted/removed from the system. So, hereby I request you to kindly short out my problem as soon as possible. With Regard's PARITOSH JAISWAL Cell:[protected] "WORK IS WORKSHIP" Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email. Know More > [protected][protected][protected][protected] Disclaimer The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail. With Regard's PARITOSH JAISWAL # +91 [protected]

[Aug 12, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by paritosh_12 Aug 12, 2014
Dear Mr. Jaiswal,

Thank you for your time during the call. As discussed, understand that you have been visiting your point of purchase for technical issue on the notebook and have not contacted our technical team for the same.
However as the technical issue is not resolved I shall arrange a call back from our technical team to validate the reported concern.
Please feel free to revert for further clarifications and assuring you the best possible support at all times.

Thanks and regards,

T +[protected] Extn: 7787322
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Private Limited
HP
HP India - Customer Care - Phone / Chat / Other options
Working Hours: 09:00AM to 06:00PM (Monday to Friday)
From: India Customer Relations Team
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:37 AM
To: JAI.[protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM
Cc: C R, Pratheesh (PPS-India-CRT)
Subject: FW: % Feedback to CEO and President Meg Whitman from PARITOSH JAISWAL

Dear Customer,

Greetings!

Thank you for writing and sharing your concern. We sincerely regret for any inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that case manager Mr. Pratheesh will review your complaint email and revert to you at the earliest.

Should you need any further information please feel free to write back, we would be more than glad to assist you.

Assuring you with our best attention and support.

Thanks and Regards
India Customer Relation Team
Updated by paritosh_12 Aug 12, 2014
Dear Sir/Mam,

As I would like to inform you that I really got fed-up with the product & quality of the company because it hampering my official job. Yes it is true that when I am try to get connect through net means when I am getting connected with the net the connection is not working as would like to be very clear that two different home pages is not getting opened in the same time the entire system is very dull.

As I would like to add-on that I as a customer get invested not a small amount of rupees into this laptop to get the best service but this poor/dull laptop is not able to get stand on my expectation & I got 100% harassment.

So, hereby I request you to ask the company to get return my money back as soon as possible, until & unless I am going to sue the company to consumer court...

Waiting for your reply...

** NOTE:- They have cheated me very badly...
Updated by paritosh_12 Aug 17, 2014

As I would like to inform you that I literally got fed up with the behaviour of HP INDIA because they never try to support their customer instead of make argument with me, its truth its entire matter of pirated software which is available in my laptop its a manufacturing defect but a company didn't agree to accept their fault only trying to justify himself okk/good.

I would to share some important information regarding the issues which occurred today evening that one of HP India company/store employee Miss/Smt./Kumari Ashwni whose contact number is +91-[protected] in which on yesterday evening dated 13th August, 2014 called me in which she asked me to come at the store along with my laptop where I have purchased my laptop "ADITYA VISION ZIP, A UNIT OF ADITYA VISION PVT. LTD", but due to heavy rainfall which was going continuously from past 12-15 hour I was not able to get visit "ADITYA VISION ZIP, A UNIT OF ADITYA VISION PVT. LTD", then after I had received the same call from her side at 05:40PM, where she had a discussion in very rudely manner {MISBEHAVED}.

As this issue/her language literally hurt's me because we are the human being & already attached with the reputed company know's that how to dealt with the customer's and every individual's.

As we know that we are getting salary & job to serve a better to the customer but, as she don't have any single behavior to tackle with the customer & neither she is having any patient.

So, hereby I request you to kindly ask HP India Company take back their product as I totally get dis-satisfied with your "SERVICE", "PRODUCT" & YOUR "BEHAVIOR"

If they are not getting return my entire money back then on those condition I am going to take a strict legal action the company...

** Important Thing:- Company top management did't take any action against her...
Updated by paritosh_12 Aug 18, 2014
To,
The TRAI & RTI,

Dear Sir/Mam,

As I would like to inform you that I Paritosh Jaiswal current customer of HP India visited today evening at 6:20PM to Aditya Vision.Zip regarding my laptop issues which is going on from many past days but today on the wording of Mr.Pratheesh, Mr.Santosh I have visited to aforesaid dealer where I meet with the manager of Aditya Vision.Zip naming as Mr. Rahul Gupta{ Amit Kumar} where he welcome me very decent manner and make a 100% attention on my issues and also he serves me a cold drink in his aforesaid place and direct his technical support person and the entire matter finally got short out.

As I am his customer fully satisfied with their welcoming and his good behavior and the way he tackle the entire issue in very systematic way.

So, I am taking my entire complaint back & get fully satisfied with them.

Nandini Shankar
    Case Id- [protected] It's been one and a half months of filing the complaint, extremely slow response.The parts were to be replaced but pathetic service being provided.I m very much disappointed with the service and will never ever buy HP product again. Last week they came with the wrong parts, they don't pick up the calls and have already taken the money on account of diagnosis. Pursuing Masters from a very reputed college of the country and it's been really difficult as a customer of HP product. It is prevalent throughout the campus that HP service is pathetic, , , terrible experience with HP.

[Aug 11, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kuldeep Mallick
      Recently Bought all in one (Printer, scanner and copier) but it is not fucnctioning. Tried to contact customer care toll free no, they did not heed to my request. Told me to ring another toll free no, again and again not action finally made a call on land line nos but no result, finally found local thet ervice center(Gwalior) they said they will attend to complaint if its been registered with their main customer care. They may try if I could bring the machine to their center. These people make lot of false promises when they sell their product and later on they do not bother about the customers. It amount to cheating the gen public. By this I am once again requesting the HP to rectify the problem in the said machine on site. In case they fail matter will be taken to the court of law . col k mallick

[Aug 09, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

otr214429
        VIRUS REMOVAL

Is Your Computer Sluggish or Plagued With a Virus? – If So you Need Online Tech Repairs
        As a leader in online computer repair, Online Tech Repairs Inc has the experience to deliver professional system optimization and virus removal.Headquartered in Great Neck, New York our certified technicians have been providing online computer repair and virus removal for customers around the world since 2004.
        Our three step system is easy to use; and provides you a safe, unobtrusive, and cost effective alternative to your computer service needs. By using state-of-the-art technology our computer experts can diagnose, and repair your computer system through the internet, no matter where you are.
        Our technician will guide you through the installation of Online Tech Repair Inc secure software. This software allows your dedicated computer expert to see and operate your computer just as if he was in the room with you. That means you don't have to unplug everything and bring it to our shop, or have a stranger tramping through your home.
        From our remote location the Online Tech Repairs.com expert can handle any computer issue you want addressed, like:
        • - System Optimization
        • - How it works Software Installations or Upgrades
        • - How it works Virus Removal
        • - How it works Home Network Set-ups
        Just to name a few.
        If you are unsure of what the problem may be, that is okay. We can run a complete diagnostic on your system and fix the problems we encounter. When we are done our software is removed; leaving you with a safe, secure and properly functioning system. The whole process usually takes less than an hour. You probably couldn't even get your computer to your local repair shop that fast!
        Call us now for a FREE COMPUTER DIAGONISTIC using DISCOUNT CODE ([protected]@gmail.com) on +[protected] or chat with us on www.onlinetechrepairs.com.

aggrkmhl
          hi I am having laptop HP Pavilion dv6-6155TX NB PC ALL details are given below: Product Serial Number Product Number 5CH1351RE6 QG478PA its not catching my wifi signals and searching that also, where as wifi is working on my mobile, pls. look into the matter, i m facing problems because of this.

Wifi is not working on Laptop

nirupam66392
            Dear Sir I purchased a HP 15-D103TX Laptop from Tech vision Distributor, Guwahati possessing serial no. 5CB4095ZRV & P/No. G2G48PA#ACJ on May, 2014. But within this tenure of two months the under mentioned problems arised one after another a) Hard Disk Error b) DVD RW sound error c) Battery discharge (CT. No. 6DUUK05WY6A270) Above is not at all desirable for a brand new laptop & that too from a company like HP. Shall be grateful if kind arrangements are made for replacement of the laptop at your earliest conveniences. With Regards Nirupam Das Gupta Refinery Shift Manager Digboi Refinery INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. [protected]@indianoil.in [protected]

[Aug 06, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Haribalakrishnan Sankarakumar
              I ordered HP Notebook (HP 15-d047tu) & additional accessories (HP 8 GB Pen Drive + HP Wired Mouse + HP Headset with mic) on 20-Jun-2014 using HP SHOPPING online portal. The order number is 399948. I have received my notebook however I HAVE NOT received additional accessories so far. It is now 8th week from the date of ordering. Though I have contacted customer care through e-mail and by phone number of times, I have not received an concrete details about accessories dispatch. And it is just waste of my time and energy. My latest e-mail to [protected]@redemptionsupport.com was also just waste as I did not receive even an acknowledgement e-mail. Is HP really consider customer voice at all? Please remember I am not asking any free items...what am I asking is that the things which I paid already. So I request any one to think TWICE before you make online order in https://hpshopping.in/

[Aug 05, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ANKUR HATWAL
                plz plz plz do not buy the laptop of hp as my case has been pendong form one month they are making new cases daily by daily and no contact from the other sides no reason for anything and do not even accepting the calls now on no.[protected] and after disconnecting the call.no one is contacting in any prospects there is no help service from hp team my no. is [protected].please take laptop of dell instead of hp.i am really paying very hard for buying laptop of hp my case id is [protected], [protected]

[Aug 04, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                please donot mislead your customer atleast through your customer service member .the most worst service i have ever face.donot just send information verbally and in wriiten make fool of customer and without knowing anything ur customer service has said that it is intentionally broken i know on which date he had said this thing i will be ssurely moving to court for this u have done it intentonally and for that you have to do it in chargeable basis. these are the words

vk62tyagi
                  SIR,
                  I have purchased HP PAVILION15-eo17TX from Softech computers, 7, 29, civil lines, opp. Roorkee Gas Service Roorkee-247667. It was3 rd generation set with s no .5 C D 339300YF, P NO E3857PA#ACJ OF Rs 38, 500/-. It was with two free gift vouchers 1) Additional two year Warranty and 2)additional 01 year Norton internal security. these were not received so far since the mail Id was not functioning.IT was timely informed through Speed post to HP REDEMPTION CELL, SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES Pvt Ltd, C/O Jeena & company, NEW DELHI .It was also sent twice to the same through speed post but NO RESPONCE WAS RECEIVED EITHER FROM SOFTECH OR FROM JEENA.My changed Id is " [protected]@gmail.com". please sent the above gift or I may be forced to move in consumer court due to not following conditions by company.
                  V K TYAGI
                  40/8B, CHOW MANDI
                  ROORKEE-247667

abadgun

As per my discussion with HP support team, They assured me to provide quick service for my laptop issue.
                    I have logged 7 different cases for the same issue from September, 2013 but I did not get any satisfied solution.

I was fooled by HP support team in every case and in every phone call by providing promises and I was disappointed every time with HP services. Last month I had a discussion with Mr. Pratheesh C R (HP MANAGER), he asked me about human being future and no assure about human future so how I can provide warranty of electronic product. But I have proof of my HP Laptop warranty so How can he talked rudely with me regarding my laptop warranty and my life warranty.

I want final solution regarding my laptop issue. If HP support team will not provide me proper solution then I have to take tough decisions and finally I will log a case in consumer forum.
                    Please find below case id regarding laptop issue.

1) [protected]
                    2) [protected]
                    3) [protected]
                    4) [protected]
                    5) [protected]
                    6) [protected]
                    7) [protected]
                    8) [protected]

I LEAVING IN PUNE.& MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
                    NILESH BADGUJAR

A. P. Singh
                      Redemption Code: 8016232 Notebook/Desktop Serial No: CND4216YDS Dear Sir/ Madam, I have send all required documents ( with Cheque Rs. 999/-) for " Additional 2 Years Accidental Damage Protection with 2 Years onsite Warranty" to HP Redemption Cell, Office No. 925, 89 Hemkund Chambers, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019. I have received an email about the receiving the required documents on 26 July, 2014 and proceeded for approval. In very next email they mention your claim has been approved. After that I received a email for 12 months McAFee Subscription, But In my letter I clearly mention that I want "Additional 2 Years Accidental Damage Protection with 2 Years onsite Warranty" I have send an email to "[protected]@redemptionsupport.com" about my complain but no response. Therefore I am requesting you please look into the matter. Best Regards Dr A. P. Singh

[Aug 01, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ckb
                        Sub: sale of defective Brand new ProBook 440 G1 warrenty begins with effect from 22nd July 2014.(ref: As below)
                        It is very clear from your recently supply of ProBook to user on 22nd July 2014, you would happy to learn that the BRAND NEW ProBook right on first day o[censored]se it is get locked after creation of a password to main account.
                        After shut down the ProBook has been failed to accept the password, when contacted over phone in fifth attempt the whole story has been conveyed to authorised person sitting at customer care service- who also failed to help the customer and simply refused to send any engineer/technician on the ground that it is a software issue and company is to do nothing in this matter. User's view is that there must be many problems in the hardware of the ProBook which result into "LOCKING" of harddrive permanently.The company has not supplied the recovery and Windows 8.1 CD to customer with the said ill fated ProBook. These factual status of problem may be taken on record.

Customer is not aware what has been recorded in the complaint database/history in HP customer care record, BUT it is most important that customer has been supplied with a faulty/defective product which has been disabled by their own software. Over and above the issue is as to how such a product has been found exit from the factory without test and quality control. I would like to inform that I am using computers as well as NoteBooks for last 14 years and during my experience it is first occasion to come across such a horrible product by a worldwide reputed company. Over the years it is very clear that quality or standards are no more criteria for HP global.

In view of the incident explained above I demand for an immediate replacement of the defective ProBook under reference.
                        User Chetan Scientist 304- NISCAIR Building, 14 Satsang Vihar Marg Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi 110067.

Swapnadeep Gupta
                          I Purchased a HP Laptop 15 - r006tu, on 13th July 2014. After receiving orderly delivery i am trying to install the standard HP Drivers from the HP Site but is of no use, Also the HP Customer care is not at all assisting me. I have registered a complaint with the HP Technical Support but they have wasted 4 days and still are not coming up with any concrete replies. Its like i purchased just a bag and laptop is not at all usable. Worst Service! Worst Product! Never thought buying a HP Laptop will prove such a nightmare. Name: Swapnadeep Gupta Mob No. [protected] Email Id. [protected]@gmail.com Case ID. [protected]

[Jul 24, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HP India — No support for Pen Drive damage in warranty

vineetks
                            My HP 16GB pen drive is not working right now. It is still in the warranty period. I purchased it last year 28-feb-2013 and...
                            Complaint category Computer Hardware

garima4701
                            My product no is 15-n019TU. My laptop is not turning on. I am facing this problem since 3 days and already registered complaints so many times, but getting no response from your company. I have shown laptop to nearby service center, they said that we have to pay to solve the problem but why should we pay if our laptop is under warranty period? When i purchased this laptop your company people made so many promises about your services and now all those promises proved wrong. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

otr214403
                              I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick Google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, I decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).

Reasons I chose them over the others:

1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.

2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.

3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till I got it fixed.

How did they do it?

1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.

2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.

3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.

4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.

5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.

6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

My Experience

I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, I sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on[protected].

I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.

Thanks a ton guys. Great Job...!!

ID: otr214403

HP India — automatic switching off

gttc
                                5monitor only one minutes on ofter one minutes switching off and other 2 numbers not switching Sl no MODEL NO AND...
                                Complaint category Government Organizations

vinayak lande
                                Laptop not fully charged. The laptop brightness have been up and down in working time. Stop cursor pointer automatically and touch pad not working. Find below laptop details: Serial No: 5CB409557F Product: F6D24PA#ACJ Model: 15-d004TU Regards, Vinayak Lande ([protected])

Laptop Issue

[Jul 19, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amit10012014
                                  Dear Sir

It is very difficult to launch complained in HP. We are trying to launch the complained for last 4 days on number [protected] &[protected] but could not launch. On one number they ask the product details & tell me it is consumer model & give second number to launch the complained. On second number they tell me it is commercial model & gave me first number to launch the complained . In computer language it is Deadlock

After failure to launch the complained I went to dealer place from where I purchase the product & He launch the complained for me.

Now I have case id & no body came to attend the complained after 30 hours of complained. Now My product is out of order since last week & they do not bother the details are as follows

Product Model:HP AIO DESKTOP ENVY ROVE 20-K005TU5 TS
                                  Serial nO:5CD3310QGC
                                  CASE ID WITH HP: [protected]
                                  COMPLAINED DATE:[protected]

Please solve my complained immediately otherwise I do not have other option beside to go consumer court .

Thanking You
                                  For Pustak Mahal
                                  Amit Kumar Gupta
                                  Mobile:[protected]

[Jul 17, 2014] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Rewa Star Solution
                                    Fraud company
                                    (13 minutes ago)
                                    Tata Capital
                                    emi not refunded of june
                                    (19 minutes ago)