HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India Complaints & Reviews

azf413
I am copying here a the content pf the mail that I've sent to hp.

Dear hp Executive

You might be taking my issue not seriously and I know at next conversation hp will ask me to do the Windows update, drivers/bios update, System restore (already done all these several times) etc. and etc. But please be noted that I am note a newbie to computers and am an IIT graduate, and now I am a Scientific at renowned Govt. organization.

I am facing huge problem in my scientific work with this hp laptop. It suddenly hangs and my work for last 2-3 hours does not get saved. And I really think to throw this laptop away. My earlier two laptops with Core2Duo/2GB RAM and Dual Core/2GB RAM was much better than this. This one is not stable and surprisingly gives the blue screen error.

I know you will not consider my words seriously and therefore I am attaching here some files for evidence, with following short descriptions. Pl. find them.

File No. File Type Symptom/Problem/Status
1 jpg Just a hang while doing my scientific work; lot of work on acrobat was not saved
2 video System hang, no response for long time, nothing worked, large restart time
3 jpg went for lunch when I came back I've seen this, nothing other than wallpaper for long time
4 video hang, large start up and response time
5 video unresponsive screen, nothing worked
6 video Auto Crash, Missing OS message then one force restart bring back the OS (HOW?????)
7 jpg Laptop was on I went for some work When I came back I have seen this Blue Screen Error
(Note: Since forum do not allow multiple video files to attach so I am attaching here a single file with snapshot from all files)

Above are example of each case and facing each one of them very frequently. Even, I am taking the help of office desktop for writing this mail.

Take appropriate action ASAP.

Rahul Kumar Soni
Scientist (Fellow)
CSIR-IMMT, DSIR
[Govt. of India]

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM, HP-CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDIA <india.[protected]@hp.com> wrote:

Dear Rahul,

Greetings!

Thank you for writing and sharing your concern. We regret for any inconvenience.

For further assistance and support on this regard, we request you to contact our Technical support team for assistance on the below given nos.

Toll free numbers [protected] or 30306363

Assuring you the best support at all times

Thanks and regards,

Pratheesh C R.

India Customer Relations Team

APJ Quality & Customer Assurance

PPS CSS Hewlett-Packard India

From: Rahul Kumar Soni [mailto:[protected]@ismu.ac.in]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:06 AM
To: HP-CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDIA
Subject: Complaint regarding blue screen error

I have recently purchased an hp laptop, the details of which are as mentioned.

Product description: HP Pavilion g6-2236tx Notebook PC
Product number: D4B09PA
Serial number: 5CD2528CJZ

System i a trouble for me. Sometimes it hangs and provides no way out to recover from that even after long time. And many a times it gives the blue screen error with a message like dumping physical memory or initializing disk....

I am a Scientist and have to work on this laptop with crucial data and if it shut down suddenly my whole work is not saved.It is extremely frustrating. I do not know what products hp is making, such a high configuration and laptop is showing such a kind of performance.

Rahul Kumar Soni
Scientist (Fellow)
CSIR-IMMT, DSIR
[Govt. of India]
Ph: [protected]

Extremely bad performance, hanging and hanging

hp/dual core — not getting of reply

I have brought hp dualcore laptop on 21st june 09.They told about offer of getting sony eric mobile
they told me to take DD of Rs.5499 and asked to send to ur company.By the advice, i had posted DD
to your company.
details of dd:

DD no:41335901.
send date:1-07-09. 13

other details:
mobile name:moto rokr E8 (RS.13999).
46GNLJENDI.
file no:119006.

Vani Vatsa
    I have a gas connection of HP Gas from Laxmi Gas Agency, Baradwari, bearing consumer number 616784.
    I have constantly been facing the issue in getting gas delivered to my home. Recently they have stopped booking for refill through phone and always tells me to book it on number '[protected]' which never works. Always a pre-recorded message comes when I call on this number, saying 'maaf kijiye, abhi hum aapka request process nahin kar sakte hain'.

Now please tell me what do I need to do..The agency doesn't accept the direct booking and phone booking on number provided doesn't work.

20 days back I got it booked somehow at the agency premises by an operator sitting there, and had instructed to deliver it between 1 to 3 PM, since we both(me & my spouse) are working. They actually went to deliver it on 19th and returned back mentioning "wrong address" as the reason to return.

Now, please tell me how a person can survive without cooking done at home. I have been taking outside food since last 10 days.
    Please help.
    The Gas Agency name: Laxmi Gas Agency, Baradwari
    Number: [protected]

HP — not booking

i having hp gas con No: 601416. 1st december i call the agencies and i booked. 1st day they told me, tomorrow only you can book, we are not taking the booking now, better you can call tomorow. Then 2nd december i was booked. till now i not received. Then i make a call and ask the clienter meens, they are telling now till date you not booked, now i am taking the booking that clienter will delivery on your house after 5 days.

because of this i am having so much problem. Please try to arrange the clienter today it.

HP Gas — Not booking through phone

Respected Sir,
    I have the honour to inform you that I am a consumer of (HP gas) your company(SRIHARI GAS AHENCY, Tumkur, Karnataka State, INDIA ) I am facing problem in the time of booking. Agency not picking up a phone to receive booking, they put phone in silent mode, alternate no is always out of order.

even you try the no are[protected] & [protected]

I am waiting for your positive mail

With regards
    Suresh Kumar B
    Consumer no. 601396
    Address : Tumkur, Karnataka INDIA

HP Gas — Not accepting Booking

We are HP GAs cylinders from 15 years. Our Agency name is Dhandhere Gas Agency in Pune. Customer No is 616670. We have 2 connections. But whenever we call them to book a cylender they say that they will not accepct the booking before 20 days. When we asked who created such rule, they said its rule by HP Company. Please let us know if there is any such rule that the bookings will not be accepted before 20 days.

HP - COOKING GAS — Agency not accepting booking

I am the consumer of HP indine gas consumer no 8494. My distributor name is VASUDHA GAS AGENCIES, KUTTIPPURAM MALAPPURAM DIST. KERALA. They not accepting new booking when I received gas they told wait 21 days then we accept new booking only. While telephone they not attending the call. They have no computer on line booking system. Therefore consumer get refilled cylinder after 2 or 3 months delay.

Devarajan
    This is common complaint but HP authorities not taking any action against them.

HP Gas — gas not dly

I booked gas for home delivery on 0901.10 but till today 15.01.10 not
    deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative,
    he says After two three day we delivered. you gas
    I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due
    to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
    My Gas Agency Distributor code is 603526

agencey name & add.

D K Enterprises
    shop no 22 ,first floor ,DDa market D Block
    Near Jupiter Apt., Vikas Puri. Delhi 18

HP Gas — gas book not fly

I booked gas for home on 28.01.10 but till today 03.02.10 not deliver.
    Whenever i make phone call to their representative,
    he says after five days he delivered.
    I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this
    type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
    My Gas Agency..

Con No. 603526

D K ENTERPRISES
    Shop No. 22 Frist Floor
    DDA Market D- Block Near Jupiter
    Vikas Puri Delhi 18

Please a log a complaint at http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx. Create your username and register a complaint.

Things got resolved from me. It should help you as well.

Deepankar
    sir i booked my gas on 26th feb 2010 but i donot receive gas till 8th march
    so i requested to you please send my gas immediately.
    my consumer no is-610137
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

sunilbhatts
      CHEATING CASE
      I have purchased a Laptop(HP) Pavillion g6-2206TX on dilwali next day 2012, at that time Mr. Vikas Bhardwaj HP Distributor of COMPUTER WORLD(MULTI BRAND LAPTOP SHOPEE)Kachi Chawni says that if your purchased a lap top here and along with you will be received a NIKON 16MP Camera within 10 to 15 days for that you will send a Draft of Rs. 2499/- IN FAVOUR OF SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES PVT LTD , I am send a Draft on 15/11/2012 by post, but till this date I can not received any camera ,

opinder pandita

Laptop(HP) Pavillion g6-2206TX — Gift Not received

I have purchased a Laptop(HP) Pavillion g6-2206TX on dilwali next day 2013, at that time Mr. Vikas HP Distributor COMPUTER WORLD MULTI BRAND LAPTOP SHOPEE A_4 Raghunath Shopping Complex Kachhi Chawni Jammu says that if your purchased a lap top here and along with you will be received a NIKON 16MP Camera within 10 to 15 days for that you will send a Draft of Rs. 2500/- at SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES PVT LTD , I am send a Draft on 15/11/2012 by post, but till this date I can not received any camera , I tried many times to inform Mr. vikas for the samr but no response from his side. He cheat us Pls help

Opinder Pandita
      Jammu

sharan home makers
        I have repeatedly raised complaint with hp helpline and the local dealer, where i had purchased the printer from ( Narayani international ), regarding problem with the printer but to no avail and the response was very poor.The printer's allignment is out and is destroying the printing sheets.The printer is under warranty so i am not even getting it solved from other private outlets.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

vijay.mathur88
          Dear Consumer Complaint team,
          I'm writing with regards to my HP Pavilion DV6 Notebook PC. This is with regards to the service which I experienced with HP. Although I had many issues till now with HP, still I appreciate HP the products. The worst thing that really needs to be changed by the company is the so called Engineers that you people send to visit our site to service us. It is regretted to say the the so called engineers seems to be hardly 10th pass and have least knowledge about the laptop. The engineer who replaced my DVD writer fixed a wrong part in my laptop. Since I'm a engineering student I was able to make out that the part is not at all compatible with my laptop. However, engineers who replaces the part are never concerned that the part which they order and replace should be the same which is present in the laptop originally.
          It is also noted that the Engineers are always in hurry and do not handle the laptop with care at all due to work load on them. Most of them seem to be frustrated and are least concerned about the laptop parts getting damaged during the replacement and service.
          This is just to bring in your notice that I'm here by attaching the snapshots of all the scratches that the engineers who serviced my laptop made on my Laptop and request you to replace that part and oblige.
          The details of all the engineers can be easily pulled out from service report which I'm also uploading along with the snaps.
          Reports:
          1) Service center: Simtech Computeronics Pvt. Ltd which is now know with a new name as Aforeserve.com
          Issue: Lan port was not working, Quick web access feature was not working.
          1st Visit By Er.Deepak
          2nd Visit By Er.Nilesh
          Made scratches on my laptop and even after my comments on Service call report never got a call about the feed back.

2) Service center: Aforeserve.com which was previously known as Simtech Computeronics Pvt. Ltd
          Issue: DVD writer not working
          1st Visit by Er.Mahesh
          Fitted an in-compatible DVD writer on my system and even after that I complained that this is not properly fixed but the Er. refused and said this is the normal functioning of CD drive as I was experiencing a lot of vibrations after inserting any disc which was noticeable by him as well. He never checked the Model number or part number for compatibility.

3) Service center: Aforeserve.com which was previously known as Simtech Computeronics Pvt. Ltd
          Issue: Keyboard Not working, Overheat, Blue screen of death, scratches on laptop, slow functioning.
          1st Visit by Er.Pankaj
          2nd Visit by Er.Pankaj
          In first attempt he was unable to order correct keyboard, even after my request for the same model no, he brought a different and said its same for all laptops. I disagreed but still he took a chance and replaced and changed it. But it was not working properly. He has to open my laptop all over again and replace with the old one. He brought the new one again that was working but ***He wasted my 3-4 biz days.
          Engineering was not knowing the meaning of Blue screen of death and was even not knowing about error code 0x0000000A of blue screen of death.
          engineer didn't serviced me properly and was very frustrating seeing them opening and closing the laptop very poorly.

Team HP, Thus I would request you to kindly consider this laptop as DOA and replace the entire unit or otherwise change the back panel of LCD and the front panel as I shown in the snaps.
          Looking forward for your quick response and oblige.

Vijay Deepak Mathuer
          +91-[protected]
          +91-[protected]

HP — poor services

i have laptop of hp 550 .
          i had problem so i given my laptop to hp ghaziyabad services centre on
          13/11/2008.till now i did not collected my lapi.
          i am student of PGDM so i have face many problem without my laptop.
          when i call to hp service centre every time same reply part not avaible.

HP — HP POOR SERVICE

(REF CASE ID [protected]) (Emailed to: kumar.[protected]@intarvo.com, in.[protected]@hp.com)

Bought hp laptop last year , many things repalced under guarantee within one year but dvd writer they hadn't replaced though in guarantee ;there reply that CT no. is mismsatching, but as a customer why i am suffering i tried several times contacting one or other person at there service centre & customer care but of no ...use. emailed also but they are not even bothered to reply.

SHAME on HP. A multi billion and multi nation organisation and so improper service & faulty products.

1st: expensive laptop; 2nd: many defects; 3rd: all things cant be replaced in a single visit; 4th: replacement/delivery not in time; 5th: customer care lacks in knowledge thus wasting our time & money, they are giving no.s to call and on calling everyone is saying that who is given our no. we dont handle these things and better to call customer care again.

- Anand (Chandigarh, India)
          [protected]@gmail.com

Hewlett Packard (HP) — Improper service during Hard Disk crashed

Understood that my HP (2230S) Sr No - CNU9298228, Hard Disk has been crashed & my valuable data is under risk. This being a L&T's official laptop & keeping the business relationship in mind DATA recovery is utmost necessary.

Complain registered with HP service Centre on 07.10.2011 (Complain Case ID - [protected])

DATA RECOVERY from the existing Hard disk is very urgent.

Not getting proper response & M/s HP is not at all lifting phone calls for a proper resolution.

Kindly look into.

Please treat this as most urgent.

Sougata Banik
          Mobile No - [protected]
          kindly resolve gently.

please help

kamleshkhatti
            Hello Sir/Madam,
            Greetings of the day.

I purchased a HP laptop[protected] TU (B6U41PA) on 17th January, 2013. It's serial number is 5CB2503XZB.

Before purchasing i visited hp website to search hp model. I selected HP laptop[protected] TU (B6U41PA)

model to buy according to it's details like 500 GB HDD, 2 GB Ram and 2.3 Giga Hartz Processor.

After buying same model i got 1.8 giga hartz processor only instead of 2.3 Giga Hartz processor. If they

are showing 2.3 GHz processor on your hp web-site, they should to responsible to provide 2.3 GHz

processor for same laptop to his customers.

Product detail page on your hp website:

When i contact to HP and told my problem, they updated online configuration page of purchased laptop on

HP website. When i purchased laptop HP website was showing model page like following link:

and now updated HP website is showing like:

Result:

Now as a result, I would like to get replace my laptop's processor from 1.8 processor to 2.3Ghz

processor by HP and a confirmation mail from HP company that they will not display fake information on

his HP website further.

With Regards
            Kamlesh Khatti
            email: [protected]@gmail.com

raja183
              HELLO SIR,

I WANT TO TELL THE FAKE EXP CANDIDATE WHO CURRENTLY JOINED IN HP COMPANY IN BANGLORE MAIN BRANCH.

TO WHOM I VE TO SHARE THIS. I HAVE HIS FAKE RESUME MOBILE NO . BT I DONT HAVE HP HR'S MAIL ID N MANAGER'S MAIL ID.

IF SOME ONE GIVE ME THE HP COMPANY BANGLORE LOCATION HR'S N MANAGER MAIL ID MEANS I LL SEND HIS FAKE RESUME N ALL DETAILS TO THEM. .PLS HELP. .
              I HAD THE FAKE EXP CANDIDATE LIST WHO WORKING NOW IN HP. .

I DO KNOW TO WHOM I WAS TO TELL OR MAIL THIS. I HAD ALL HIS RESUMES.

I WANT TO TELL THIS TO HP COMPANY HR N MANAGERS N BANGLORE. . SOME ONE GIVE HP COMPANY HR N MANAGERS MAIL ID OR SOME HIGHER AUTHORITY MAIL ID OF HP COMPANY IN BANGLORE LOCATION. .
              I HAD THE FAKE EXP CANDIDATE LIST WHO WORKING NOW IN HP. .

I DO KNOW TO WHOM I WAS TO TELL OR MAIL THIS. I HAD ALL HIS RESUMES.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Sub: Regarding...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

HP OfficeJet 4500 — Scanner error

tvraman1979
                While on my officejet 4500 scanner ! symbol blinking lights and display shows scanner failure : unable to scan, copy or send...
                Complaint category Printers

VICTORRY VISWANATHAN
                Madam/ Sir
                I purchased HP laptop at Reliance Digital on 11Nov 2012 in the name of Srimathi. Ref : Purchase Invoice No 0007. To avail Nikon Camera Offer, DD for Rs.2499 was sent along with the purchase invoice XEROX and the Barcode sticker of the Laptop. For this I received acknowledgement mail on Nov 15th 2012 & Nov 22nd 2012 with Redemption Code 5401161 saying that Invoice not received. I wonder how the Xerox got vanished. May be while opening the courier the Xerox might have been torn to pieces as it was rolled above the bar code cutting. But on 27th Nov 2012 I replied what type of Invoice they were expecting apart from what I have sent.
                I requested Reliance Digital to mail me the scan copy of the Invoice and they sent it to me. I forwarded the Invoice copy mail on 29th Nov 2012.
                On Dec 17th I mailed regarding the redemption .On 28th Dec 2012 I mailed regarding the redemption. Till date I have not received the Gift , Nikon Digital Camera.
                I raised complaint in person at Reliance Digital where I purchased the laptop. They suggested me to raise complaint to HP THROUGH TOLL FREE NUMBER[protected]. Mr Kunal attended my call and told me to mail to renuka.[protected]@solutions-intg.com. I mailed but it got bounced.
                I am mailing now to all the mail I D ‘s to HP. As I have problem with my GMAIL ID, KINDLY CC TO [protected]@yahoo.com or contact me @ [protected].
                I recieved mail from HP Redemption Cell on Feb 8th and 9th that my offer claim had been rejected for the same reason –“ invoice not submitted”. I have THE acknowledgement mail on Nov 15th.
                Even today i mailed my complaints to cic.[protected]@hp.com.as usual mail to renuka.[protected]@solutions-intg.com got bounced.
                OFFERS SHOULD BE USER FRIENDLY.INSTEAD OF ALL THESE FORMALITIES, OVER THE TABLE OFFERS SHOULD BE GIVEN.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

News
                  In a move that could stir up the tablet war further, HP is all set to unveil its much-awaited tablet powered by Palm's webOS software at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas next month, reports Clayton Morris from Fox News.HP's long-awaited competitor to the iPad, called the PalmPad is expected to challenge the market dominance of Apple iPad. HP had acquired the smartphone manufacturer Palm back in in April 2010. HP is likely to introduce three models of the PalmPad at CES which will have very minor hardware differences and each will run a new version of the webOS operating system, version 2.5.1.FoxNews which also claims to have obtained exclusive images of the PalmPad, reveals that the consumer version of the PalmPad will run on Sprint's 4G network. The hardware specifications are said to be similar to that of Apple iPad.It features a screen similar in size to the iPad's 9.7-inch display and front and rear-facing cameras at 1.3 and 3 megapixels with LED flashes for picture taking and videoconferencing. It also has an HDMI port for feeding video to an external screen.The report also says a fourth PalmPad is planned for fall 2011 and will be customized for university students which will feature a smaller 8.9-inch screen.

Dear Sir, I am having a apple ipad 2 3g+wifi.Only at the first time it got connected through with wifi now for the last six months I am unable to connect with the wifi.No Wi Fi is displaying on the top.Whether it supports the micro SIM or not?

ipad 2

Balaghat MP
                  Email:[protected]@indiatimes.com
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

patildipak56
                    i was suffering from standby problem of my laptop (HP Pavellion TX2000) previous days then i gave my laptop for repairing in DYNAMIC CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED,tilak road,sadashiv peth,pune but they misplaced my laptop on[protected] .i have a receipt of repairing.i have important data on my laptop.they are not giving my laptop as same they are ready to give me old laptop(IBM 0r any touch screen) but i don't want to take it .please help me as soon as possible.

laptop missing from service centre

IBM LAPTOP — missing of laptop

lap top was forgot at the FrankFurt Airport security X RAY counter near gate no B 22 during the security check at 9.30 AM in the morning .
                    I was on the way to board the flight LH 416 from Frank Furt to Washington DC.
                    The LAP TOP Description - IBM R - 51 - black color.

hp Pavilion tx2000 — Dead Screen

I purchased hp laptop s/n CNF 8192HK0, p/n KX531AV from US. The machine started giving dead screen problem within weeks after lapse of warranty period. I have already got it repaired twice at my cost as it is past warranty period. However now even the repairers tell me to dump the laptop as bad investment, internet search on the same product reveal similar experience due to a faulty NVIDIA chip resulting into excess heating. The same chip requires frequent replacement at considerable cost with only 30 days warranty. I feel cheated after buying such an expensive hp machine.
                    its true. myself also got cheated. Never think about HP laptop.
                    my laptop is TX 2028 bought it from Singapore. after warranty period, same thing happened .

IBM LAPTOP — Non receipt of US Priority Parcel

A parcel has been sent through US Priorty Mail with following details. Till date the consignement has not been delivered. You are requested to intimate the current status of the parcel at an earliest to enable us to take legal action at an earliest. Tks. All relevant details and photo of the parcel is attached. BRAHMI
                    Our email contact address [protected]@yahoo.com.
                    Label/Receipt Number: CP[protected]U S
                    Expected Delivery Date: October 13, 2010
                    Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
                    Service(s): International Parcels
                    Status: International Dispatch

This item left the United States from ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 1:07 pm on October 13, 2010.

Bullet International Dispatch, October 13, 2010, 1:07 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
                    Bullet Arrival
                    Bullet Acceptance, October 12, 2010, 11:33 am, FAIRFIELD, CA 94533

LAPTOP MISSING — HP LAPTOP

SIR,
                    WITH DO U RESPCTD

SIR MERA LAPTOP HP COMPAQ PRESARIO 6720 S , BATTERY NUMBER HP PART NUMBER
                    [protected], HP LAPTOP S.N. 6060B0556601

1 SAAL PEHLE CHORI HUA THA HP NE KAHA THA KE SURVELINE PE LAGA DIYA GAYA HEY BUT RESPONSE ARE NEGATVE ,

ABHI BEECH MEIN PATA CHALA THA KE LAPTOP DELHI MEIN HEIN PAR KOI ACTION NAIN LIYA HP NE.

KINDLY HELP ME SIR MERE OFFICE KI PURI MEHNAT HEY USMEIN.

MUJHE 50 LAKH KA JURMANA LAGA HEY USMEIN HIDDEN FILE HEIN BAHUT SARI.

KINDLY HELP ME SIR. SURESHA PALLI[protected]
                    CHENNAI INDIA. YHANKS

Hp — PF Transfer

JyothiMohan

My previous employer i.e., CIBERSites India Pvt Ltd, had requested PF Office Commissoner to transfer my...
                      Complaint category Government Organizations

Notebook G6 - 2004TX HP Pavilion — not received offer gift camera

raj.chauragade1108
                      we purchased hp laptop notebook G6-2004TX hp pavilion on 15/11/12 and that there was a diwali offer of nikon...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (34)Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

naveen kumarcs
                      my name is Naveen kumar c s,am from banglore.
                      actually I bought hp laptop as mentioned above name for that I got one offer.so I sent required document along with demand draft of 2499/-but it was reached by delay as per their mentioned time.so that I dint get my demand draft back till now its already 1month ago from the date of rejection of my application. my reference id as below
                      redemption code provided by hp -5432958
                      serial number of product-5CD2380XM2
                      so I kindly request u get back my dd as soon as possible .

pvtanna
                        The color reading input plastic part in the printer is not available from the company itself. I had contacted "Reddington India LTD" the official service centre in vadodara, from where i was told of permanent non-availability of spare-parts from the company itself. It's hardly been 16 months of the purchase of my printer and its of no use now.

Model no: HP photosmart b110
                        Serial no: CN13H3H37K
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Mohit.Saini
                          I have purchased a HP laptop from Dubai on 01/08/2012 and it carries a international warranty for 1 year
                          The Laptop got some problem on 18/12/2012 and could not start. On raising a complaint with HP ( complaint No. [protected], [protected])
                          the company told me that it is a Harddisk problem and you need to visit any of our Service center. On visiting Service center the
                          But then the company declined to service the Laptop questioning the Invoice provided by Dubai dealer.
                          Please hlp me as the company is not replacing the faulty part under warranty and the have taken no initiative in speaking to their authorised dealer in Dubai.
                          I have a word with following people from HP.'[protected]@hp.com'; 'process.[protected]@hp.com'

Company not replacing part under Warranty

Sagar Kapoor
                            ON 13TH JULY 2012 I PURCHASED A LAPTOP MODEL NO. HP DV6 7040TX FOR ABOUT RS/-64000 + EXTENDED WARRANTY CHARGES EXTRA. FROM JUMBO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION PVT LTD
                            III-A, LEVEL-1 UPPER GROUND FLOOR FUN REPUBLIC MALL, GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW-226010 (U.P). FROM DAY ONE THE LAPTOP HAD DEFECTS IN IT. THE OPTICAL DRIVE OF THE LAPTOP WAS DEFECTIVE AND LOOSE.ON COMPLAINING ABOUT IT TO THE JUMBO STAFF, THEY SAID TO TALK TO THE HP CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT THE DEFECTS AND THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAPTOP ONCE THE PURCHASED ITEM IS CARRIED OUT OF THE SHOWROOM. AS I HAD AN EMERGENCY, USING THE LAPTOP WAS THE ONLY OPTION FOR ME. FEW MONTHS LATER THE LAPTOP STARTED TO MALFUNCTION. ON CHECKING THE COMPUTER CONFIGURATION, I FOUND OUT THAT THE GRAPHICS CARD WHICH COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION OF THIS MODEL, WAS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MINE AND WAS NOT DISPLAYED,WHICH IS A HARDWARE ERROR. TO REPORT THE ISSUE TO HP I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BUT NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE. I TIRED TO CALL THEM FOR MORE THAN A WEEK, BUT NO RESPONSE FROM HP.
                            ONE MONTH LATER I WENT TO THE SERVICE STATION ( HP AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE IN TARVO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, IInd FLOOR, DAYAL CHAMBER 3-WAY ROAD, OPP. KRISHI BHAWAN, RAM MOHAN MARG, LUCKNOW-226001) TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LAPTOP. THEY GAVE ME A NUMBER TO REGISTER MY COMPLAIN. MEAN WHILE I NOTICED ANOTHER DEFECT IN THE LAPTOP. THE PLASTIC BODY ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE LAPTOP STARTED TO BREAK AND WAS BRITTLE. THEY ( H.P SERVICE) SAID A STAFF MEMBER WILL COME TO INSPECT THE LAPTOP AND REPAIR IT IN TOW TO THREE DAYS. THE STAFF MEMBER CAME AFTER 5 DAYS TO INSPECT IT. ON INSPECTING THE LAPTOP THE SERVICE GUY TOO FOUND DEFECTS IN THE LAPTOP APPROX. 11 DEFECTS WERE THERE.
                            1. WIFI WAS NOT WORKING
                            2. FIGURE PRINT READER WAS NOT WORKING
                            3. LAPTOP HANGED A LOT ( IT WAS 3RD GEN i7 )
                            4. OVER HEATING OF THE LAPTOP
                            5. NO GRAPHICS COMPATIBILITY
                            6. BRITTLE BODY
                            7. BAD BATTERY BACKUP
                            8. KEYBOARD KEY FUNCTION ERROR
                            9. OPTICAL DRIVE LOOSE
                            10.COOL SENSE NOT WORKING
                            11.SPEAKERS SOUND NOT CLEAR AND VERY LOW
                            AFTER INSPECTING THE LAPTOP, THE SERVICE STAFF MEMBER REQUESTED TO TAKE THE LAPTOP WITH HIM TO THE SERVICE CENTRE FOR REPAIR. ON WRITING THE JOB SHEET, THE MAN ASKED TO WRITE A REASON FOR THE BROKEN LAPTOP BODY BUT THERE WERE NONE AS THE BODY WAS BRITTLE AND DID NOT FELL OR SLIPPED FROM MY HANDS OR ANY ACCIDENT HAPPENED. BUT THE MAN REQUESTED TO WRITE THIS DOWN: THE LAPTOP FELL FROM THE TABLE AND THE LEFT SIDE CRACKED.
                            BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED. THEY SAID I WILL HAVE TO AS THE COMPANY NEEDS A REASON FOR HOW THE LAPTOP GOT DAMAGED. SO I DID.
                            THE DATE THEY TOOK THE LAPTOP WITH THEM FOR REPAIR WAS 3RD DEC 2012 AND SAID THEY WILL RETURN IT IN 7-10 WORKING DAYS . AS THE TIME PERIOD SAID BY THE SERVICE PEOPLE ENDED, I CONTACTED THEM TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY LAPTOP. THEY SAID THAT THE PART NEEDED TO REPLACE THE BODY HAS NOT ARRIVED AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS MORE. ON SEVERAL SUCH TELEPHONIC ACCOUNTS THE ANSWER WAS SAME. ON THE LAST TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION, THEY SAID THE PART HAS STILL NOT ARRIVED IF I WISH I CAN TAKE MY LAPTOP BACK AND USE IT AND WHEN THE PART ARRIVES IT WILL BE REPLACED. I AGREED. THE MAN EVEN THIS TIME GOT DELAYED AND CAME 2 DAYS LATER TO WHAT HE SAID ON 26TH DEC 2012. WHEN THE LAPTOP ARRIVED IT WAS IN MUCH MORE DAMAGED STATE AND WAS COVERED IN SCRATCHES AND DENTS AND THE OPTICAL DRIVE WAS STILL LOOSE. WHEN THE LAPTOP WAS TURNED ON, THE SAME PROBLEMS WHICH WERE THERE FROM THE BEGINNING WHERE STILL THERE. THE WIFI WAS NOT WORKING AND SAME WAS WITH THE FINGER PRINT READER. SO NOT LOOKING INTO THE LAPTOP FURTHER I DECIDED TO RETURN IT BACK TO THEM. THIS WAS REALLY ANNOYING ! FEW DAYS LATER I SENT A LETTER TO THE H.P Customer Experience Team. AFTER SOME CONVERSATION EVEN TELEPHONIC ONE, THEY REFUSED TO REPLACE THE LAPTOP OR REFUND THE COST. FEW DAYS BACK ON 4TH JAN 2013 AN EMAIL WAS SENT TO ME STATING THAT H.P IS READY TO EXTEND THE WARRANTY PERIOD BY ONE MONTH AND REPLACEMENT AND REFUND IS NOT AN OPTION, AND WITH IT THEY EVEN STATED THAT IF I DID’NT LISTEN TO THEM WITHIN 24 HOURS AND WILL NOT REPLY THEM, THEY WILL VOID THE CASE AND CLOSE THE COMPLAIN. NOW ON SENDING THEM EMAILS THEY ARE NOT LISTENING OR RESPONDING TO MY LETTERS. WHICH IS MENTALLY HARASSING ME.MY FAMILY AND I AM UNDER A LOT OF STRESS AND HARD EARNED MONEY SPENT ON THE EXPENSIVE LAPTOP IS GOING WASTE.TODAY WHEN TIME EQUALS MONEY I HAVE SUFFERED A GREAT DEAL OF LOSS ! TODAY THE PRODUCTS PRICE HAS DEPRECIATED AND IN THAT CASE I DON’T WANT MY LAPTOP BACK INSTEAD I WANT MY AMOUNT REFUNDED WITH INTEREST. TODAY I AM HAVING A NEED TO BUY ANOTHER LAPTOP TO COVER MY LOSS. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER IT AS AN EMERGENCY.

mahemdavadmgnrga.po
                              Res. Sir,
                              Please inform you that i have complained on 29 th Dec 2012 but they have give complaint no.31st Dec 2012.
                              I am daily contact on phone but they have no one give satisfaction reply, they round-n-round telephonic talk.
                              I have many problems in computer.
                              Till date they do not repaired PC.
                              This is Govt. Sector, Taluka Panchayat Office, Mahemdavad Dist, Kheda Mahemdavad.
                              So Pls sir do needful.

Mahemdavad
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

rakesh539
                                COULD NOT GET CAMERA UNDER HP DIWALI OFFER

This is with reference to my various mail to HP [protected]@hp.com
                                I have purchasedHP Omin allin one PC.
                                I also filled hp diwali offer registration form on hp site for Nikon Cool pix 16Mp Digital Camera. My redemption code-5401986 on 11-11-12
                                I have also sent my documents bar code sticker, id proof, check of Rs2499/ and invoice purchase copy to the following address by Speed Post
                                HP REDEMPTION CELL,
                                SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES PVT LTD
                                24&30 GROUND FLOOR
                                OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. PHASE-3
                                NEW DELHI-110020
                                They have received all relevant documents and Claim Validation Status is approved.
                                They have sent my gift by courier but it has returned, upon contacting customer care of the courier service I came to know the reason of returning is - they have called me but unble to reach my mobile.

Please help me to get my gift as my detail as follows:

Registration Date-Nov 11 2012 Redemption Code-
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                  Sastiticket.com
                                  refund for cancelled flight ticket due to coronavirus pandemic
                                  (4 minutes ago)
                                  PayUMoney
                                  Beware merchants, pay u money is a fraud payment gateway
                                  (4 minutes ago)
                                  The Professional Couriers
                                  My courier is not at delivered.
                                  (8 minutes ago)