HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India Complaints & Reviews

HP Pavilion DV6000 — Does not Start, No display in monitor,

ram_krish
HI ,

I brought HP pavlilion dv6000 , 1 yr before from dubai with international warranty of 1 yr..
It...
Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

sanjay kumar
I am sanjay kumar residing in H-1/199 jahangir puri delhi-110033. The nearest HP gas Dealer is M/s smrity Gas Agency. I want to have a new Gas connection. But the dealer is saying that it will take 1.0 to 1.5 Year to get a new after booking. Can someone please explain that it is really such a situation

sanjay kumar
I am Nitin Veer residing in Indrayaninagar, Bhosari. The nearest HP gas Dealer is M/s Ashirwad Gas Agency. I want to have a new Gas connection. But the dealer is saying that it will take 1.0 to 1.5 Year to get a new after booking. Can someone please explain that it is really such a situation. If yes customer are suffering from this kind of services.
HI SIR/MADAM

IAM MOHAMMED AHMEDULLAH STAYING IN TOLI CHOWKI AND MY OFFICE IS IN BANJARA HILLS ROAD NO 10 I ASKED SO MANY DEALER THEY TOLD NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK SINCE 1.5 YEARS
FOR THE NEW CONNECTION.SO PLZ REPLY ME INSTANTLY
IAM WATING FOR YR REPLY.

REGARDS

MOHAMMED AHMEDULLAH

MY MOBILE NO.S [protected], [protected], [protected]

R.Kishore Kumar
    I am facing lots of problems in Booking for a Gas Cylinder on phone, whenever we try to call them, usually phone does not rings or it is not answered by anybody.

HP GAS PHONE Numbers are [protected],[protected]
    I also had gone to book the same several times and every time I found that COMPANY/HP GAS BOOKING STATION has kept the phone in hold position, I checked it whether it is really for hold. But I found that they have done it so that nobody could make them call. They are making the people fool and they are totally failed to provide the best services to customers.

After Booking the cyliner also we may not be able to get the cylinder in the promised time with which we have to face many problems.

I also Urge to introduce on line booking for the Gas cylinder with which we can find very thing on the System.

I request to all of you and to HP Company please do something so that the mischief could not be continuing.
    I am the user of HP gas since 1987 through Sangameswara Gas Agencies, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad. My consumber No. is 602135. They are allowing to book only after a month from the date of receipt of cylinder. Your agents are taking nearly 10 days to supply the refill after booking. In total, they are taking 40 days for supply. For us, we are getting only 25 to 30 days for consumption of one cylinder. I, therefore, request you to advise your agents to book for another cylinder after completion of 21 days from the supply as is being done by Indance Gas. This will help us for continuous supply.

With regards,

Krishnadas Ambat

My compaint addressed core.nic.in is not redressed so far. I am giving below the original complaint for your reference.

Complaint dated 23/01/07, 22/05/07, 26/06/07, 7/08/07, 16/08/07, 24/08/07 & many more...........

I had purchase one HP laptop on 1.12.2006. At the time of purchase I was made to understand that I will be receiving one Jabra Bluetooth Headset and One Reliance Data Card free of charge. I had purchased the same from their authorised dealer located at Thakur Village Kandivili East Mumbai 400101.

After the purchase I was told that the last date for claiming headset is over and I may claim pen drive. When I thought of claiming pen drive, I came to know that I will have to pay Rs.250/- for claim.

Again for the data card also I will have to pay Rs.3,300/-.

I feel Cheated and hence the complaint. Please look into it and redress my complaint.

Thanking you.

yours truly

(Krishna Ambat)
      304/2 Challenger CHS Ltd
      Thakur Village Kandivili E
      Mumbai 400101
      I receive the leptop from college of veterinary college, Anjora, Durg under Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur for official work on May 2006. I had registered the complaint of it by land line phone on your phone number [protected] on 21.8.08 . My comlaint number is [protected]. Till a date it is not completly repair. I had contact to Mr. Manohar (hp Leptop office, Raipur) on his mobile number [protected] several time. But till a date my leptop is not doing proper work.Now a time it is in warnty period. So, I request to you please sent the employee for my leptop as soon as. My contact number is[protected]before 9.30 A.M. and after 5.30 P.M.) and my mobile number is [protected].
      Give me contact number because now a day on above toll free number I have not any response.

Dr. Neelu Gupta,
      College of Veterinary Science & A.H.
      ANJORA, DURG( Chhattisgarh)
      Two years, 5 defective computers, 390 emails, 27 case
      numbers, and my business shut down makes it evident HP cares nothing about
      consumer protection laws or destroying small businesses.

DON’T BUY AND HP PRODUCT unless you have money to throw IT
      OUT and buy another one. They don't guarantee you get a replacement and if you
      do it’s a refurbished one after months of emails and threats. Their hidden
      warranty says they put used parts in everything.

Hundreds of complaints and law suits haven’t stopped them
      from misrepresenting their products to the public and refusing to replace them
      with new units like the other computer manufacturers do.

The ONLY HOPE consumers have against a company with built in
      protection against delivering workable products to the public is to file with
      the FEDERAL TRADE COMISSION, FTC. Use this address, it’s a simple form.

Choose Computers

animesh keshaw
        i've won a hp ipaq smart iphone on a contest which was held on 6th nov, but i didn't received my prize yet.
        i m very disappointed by thair attitude.
        they r taking me for granted.
        they don't even contacted me after d episode, i had contacted them.
        plz look into dis matter a.s.a.p.

animesh keshaw
        1/c,620
        bokaro steel city
        jharkhand
        e-mail- [protected]@yahoo.com
        mobile no- [protected]

espn/hp — negligence/fraud

i've won a hp smart iphone on a sportscentre episode which was telecasted on 6th november episode. but i haven't received my prize till date. nobody contacted me after the episode, i had contacted them. they are assureing me that i'll receive my prize as my name was on aired next day.
        i am disappointed by thair behavior.

Hp — Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking

Girish Dhawan
          Dear Sir/madam
          My Consumer No. is 605160 and HP Gas agency name is Sumitra GAS AGENCY, Amloh road, Khanna,Punjab
          Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

HP Pavilion W5160 IN — HARRASED BY HP SERVICE.

Shravan Minocha
          SIR/MA'AM ,

I HOPE SOMEONE EVEN LOOKS INTO THIS MATTER... I AM WRITING HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME ..HOPE...

Hp - Pavilion Dv - 6516 Tx — My laptop Is still in HP center from last 4 months

sujata pattar

This is Sujata PAttar From Belgaum....i took Laptop HP-PAVILION DV 6516 TX.......From dealer called MANGESH-COMPUTER.....on...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

HP Compaq Laptop — Free gift offer

G L SINDHUPE
          Non receipt of free gift offer

I purchased a laptop compaq presario v6409 during oct-2007 and i was entitled...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (793)

Hp — Poor booking system of LPG gas

Raj kumar Gupta
          Complaint against poor booking system of HP,s LPG Gas Cylinder. We get it from "Devi Dayal Enterprises" Sec-8, Rohini,...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Rajeev Bhagwat
          Paper has got stuck in the printer. The printer is under warranty.

Wellspring Skylab Assam
          G.S. Road, Ulubari
          Guwahati- 781 007
          Assam
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP Pavilion / Compaq Presario Notebook. — Claim for the Free Gift Offer on Purchase of HP Pavilion/Compaq Presario Notebook.

G L SINDHUPE
            December 22, 2007
            To
            M/s Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.

From:
            Ganesh Lal Sindhupe
            Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

UDIT GARG
            I PURCHASED hp pavilion notebook dv 2601 tu ON 25/10/2007 FROM COMPUTERLAND ,NEHRU PLACE,NEW DELHI------DETAILS
            INVOICE NO--CLNP[protected]
            HP REDEMPTION CODE-G6WGA8G3TL
            SEND DD OF ICICI BANK ON 7/11/2007 FOR rs 600-00.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A TV TUNNER FREE AS PER PROMOTIONAL SCHEME. TILL DATE THERE IS NO GIFT OR NO RESPONSE.
            sir, i purchased hp pavilion dv 2601 in last november
            it is giving a poor battery backup.WHY IT IS SO?
            can you suggest some measures to improve my laptop battery life.
            how can i install Window Xp on hp pavilion dv 2601.
            Plz tell me step by step procedures.
            I had already shown my laptop to Hp Care.But they are unable to help me...
            I m very depressed by purchasing this Hp laptop...
            Becoz vendor did not tell me about so many problems faced by me in installing Xp on this Laptop...
            Thank U.
            I hope that u will help me...
            when i open bios
            there are no options availabe in the bios such as...disabling sata etc..
            how i use the facility of bios to install Windows Xp...
            it is about 1 year when i perchesed hp dv 2601 tu
            i went to the seller he installed xp on it by using floppy drive for 3rd party sata driver
            but after it was beheving abnormal so forgot about installing on it

I AM ALSO DEPRESSED TO BUY IT
            AS LOW BACK UP LOW PERFORMANCE
            EVERY TIME HANGS
            MENY PROGRAMS GETS NOT RESPONDING MENY TIMES
            HP GIVED IT ONLY A BEST LOOK NOT MORE
            it hangs every time . it is too slow.
            plz i am agree
            i have windows vista loaded in my hp pavilion dv 2601 tu notebook. i want to load xp.whenever i am trying to format the hard disk using my bootable xp cd an error message appears that there is no hard disk. how can i load xp in my notebook ?

HP, Laser Jet 5200 — Deficiency in Product & Service

Amit GUpta
              Dear HP Authorities,

I like to bring into your notice a serious issue with HP product since last more...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

N. M. Talati
              Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:31:25 +0000 (GMT)
              From: "navinchandra talati" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> View Contact Details
              Subject: Fwd: Non-receipt of Additional Tonner & Gift on Purchase of HP LASERJET M1005 ALL-IN-ONE
              To: [protected]@solution-intg.com
              CC: [protected]@solution-intg.com, [protected]@hotmail.com
              Sir
              For last four days I am trying to contect you for my Additional Tonner & Gift which I am suppose to get before a couple of months. Every day I am
              trying on o[protected] for one or two hours and then hardly gets some one
              on the phone! He takes all the details , promises to reply immediately after
              an hour or by the e-mail. But none of such response is received uptill now.
              Today I talked with Mr.VARUN and he also collected Product Sr.No. etc.
              Please note that I am not given any REDEMPTION NO/CODE. The same
              thing I ave already mentioned in my letters also.Yesterday I was given an
              e-mail ID : [protected]@solution-intg.com -- from this mail was buonced!
              Today Mr.VARUN gave me e-mail ID: [protected]@solution-intg.com on which
              I am makking efforts.. let me know what happens.
              Details of my product & Communication are briefed as under:
              Product Model:CB376A
              Product Name:HP LaserJet M1005 MFP
              Serial Number:CNEY73QL8K
              Purchased : Dt.[protected] Invoice No.133
              MAHAVIR ENTERPRISE, 306 KRISHNA CON ARCH 2,
              TAGORE ROAD, RAJKOT
              D.D. Rs.250/- No.320508,Dated:[protected] Drawn on Service Branch
              Bank of Baroda, New Delhi.
              Sent through Reg A.D. No.5125, datd:[protected]. Redemption Code is not
              given. Please refer the copy of the mail enclosed therein.
              Reminder sent through Reg.A.D.No839,Dated:6-12-07.
              Making Telephonic & Net effotrs for last FOUR DAYS.
              My sent/forwarded mais get bounced from the given email ID's
              I hope this time I will get POSITIVE RESPONSE and my TONNER
              CARTRIDGE & GIFT too.
              Hope to hear soon from you.
              Please refer attached file for all the concerned scanned documents.
              Please help me in remaining one of the Valued Customer of HP !
              Thanking you in anticipation.
              With best regards.
              N. M. TALATI / RAJKOT /[protected]

Note: forwarded message attached.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
              Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.
              Forwarded Message [ Download File ]

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:06:47 +0000 (GMT)
              From: "navinchandra talati" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
              Subject: Non-receipt of Additional Tonner & Gift on Purchase of HP LASERJET M1005 ALL-IN-ONE
              To: [protected]@solution-intg.com

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

As per our discussion on[protected], I am herewith attaching the
              details of my application for getting Additional Tonner (M.R.P.Rs.3423)
              with HP LASERJET M1005 ALL-IN-ONE purchase. I am an end user
              of your product.
              I already registered the product online as per your terms availed to me
              on net. Required documents are also sent to your steemed-self by
              Reg.A.D. Post alsong with DD of Rs.250/-. A reminder is also sent
              to you on 6-12-07. Copies of all the documents are attached herewith
              for your ready reference.
              Despite passing of about 5 months, I have neither received any tonner
              nor the response from your end till date. So please make it convinient
              to send me the GIFT and TONNER immediately. Please see that I get
              a FRESH and COMPANY PACKED material in a safe and in-tacked
              condition.
              Please also reply points 1 & 2 in my attached previous mails.
              A prompt and a positive response from your end is eagerly awaited.
              With best regards.
              Thanks in anticipation.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
              Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:03:52 +0100 (BST)
              From: "navinchandra talati" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
              Subject: Re: Thank you for entering the HP Register promotion
              To: "HP Register" <[protected]@sg-prod-app-rte.boise.itc.hp.com>

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

Thank you for the response.
              In continuation please give us following details:
              1. What is our REDEMPTION CODE ?
              2. Which HP LaserJet Media (80 gpsi) is to be used in
              this product which we purchased ?
              Please mention its cost and delaers name in RAJKOT (India)
              Within a couple of days we will be submitting necessry documents
              and DD of Rs.250/- to Redemption cell address.Meanwhile please send
              Redemption Code and enable us to forward the required details.
              Thankin you.
              Navin Talati

HP Register <[protected]@sg-prod-app-rte.boise.itc.hp.com> wrote:

Dear Navin,

Thank you for taking the time to register your HP product.

You are now eligible to win the new HP Deskjet 3745 Color Inkjet Printer (5 to be won!)

The draw will be conducted at the end of the every month. If your submission comes in at the end of the month, your lucky draw will be conducted at the end of next month. We will contact you via e-mail if you are the lucky winner!

Good luck!

» Handhelds and Calculators
              » Digital Photography
              » Printing & Multifunction
              » Supplies for printers

Welcome to HP Product registration! Your HP profile information and products registered are now saved in our system. Now, you can easily update your profile and register new products simply by logging in to your HP profile.

You have registered the following products

Product Model : CB376A
              Product Name : HP LaserJet M1005 MFP
              Serial number : CNEY73QL8K

Your HP profile

Keep your HP profile up-to-date to get the latest support news and service updates.

Subscribe to our monthly e-Newsletters to enjoy promotions, events, contests, software and driver alerts and more!

Customer Care

Get expert support on maintenance and set-up for your HP product.

Home & Home Office

Be inspired! Explore many ways on how else you can use your HP products. Plus, enjoy free online training, get cool product tips and more!

Hewlett-Packard Websitehttp://www.hp.com

Privacy statement: https://secure.hp-ww.com/country/in/en/privacy.html

© 2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
              Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Attachments Attachment scanning provided by:

Files:

HP_Apps._for_Additional_Tonner.pdf (590k
              Hello sir,
              my name is Manish Jarani, i live in Nagpur (Maharashtra), the reasion behind this mail is that
              I purchased a NoteBook pc i.e. Hppavalion Dv6314tx on 5-july-07 at that time thier was some kind of students offer were running for which i had to sent DD of Rs 5oo along with serial card of my LAptop but problem is that the dealer from where i purchased my laptop didnt give me that serial card i came to know about scheme and serial card frm customer care, when i asked thet dealer for serial card he keeps on giving me dates after 3 months he gave me that serial card and i regestered my product but not able to utilize that serial card i mean i regestered my product but not able to find anythin regarding that student offer from last 5 months i m trying to use it but not able to,

even i mailed thrice before from the hpindia website regarding this but didnt get any reply, i even left my no 4 times when custmer care executives were busy but never got any reply, even when i connected to them they were not helpfull as keep on giving me nos they gave 11-12 no for my problem but never solved my problem, last week when i called in hp one of the custmer care executive sudgest me to mail on this address he said they will surely solve ur problem

sir please let me know what should i do, i m in a big problem as i went for hp intead of leanovo because of that offer i mean i was gettin that same configuration in lesser price that of my pc i choosed that because i was gettin some thin in return sir please help me, my no is [protected] hope u will solve my problem

your truely Manish Jarani
              i, mrs.ujwala kulkarni is being writing this letter to remind you about the offer you had entrusted to we customers.i purchased a hp laptop dv6767.i had been under an offer at that time.and as detailed by the retailer i had sent a d.d to your address at delhi of Rs.500.But i have not been given any feedback regarding the same.so please confirm my offer and post it at its earliest.my mobile no...[protected].

Ujwala Kulkarni.
              i am user for hp printers
              i just want 2 say that my address has been changed, i applied for digicam offer, how can i change add., plz, rply at my id, urgently.
              To,
              CEO hp redemption cell,

subject:"unable to get the free gift even on sending all documents and draft of required amount"

i m unable to get my free gift till now with the purchase of compaq CQ-60-209TU notebook.
              my product details are as follows:

model no- compaq CQ-60-209TU notebook.
              SERIAL NO.:-2CE905D4Z0

C/O-RAHUL KUMAR
              RAMAVTAR APPARTMENT
              FLAT NO.-203
              ASHIANA -800025, PATNA BIHAR
              THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
              OR GIVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER.
              NIKHIL KUMAR.
              emailid : [protected]@gmail.com
              contact no-:[protected], [protected]

HP LASERJET M1005 — NOT RECEIVED ADDITIONAL TONNER

I HAVE PURCHASED HP LASER JET PRINTER MODEL NO. M1005 ON 04/03/2009 AND THE REDEMPTION CODE IS XP66XLJK9Z
              I WAS ASSURED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE FOR AN ADDITIONAL TONNER WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE FROM THE REDEMPTION CELL OF HP.
              DESPITE OF REPEATED PHONE CALLS AT THE REDEMPTION CELL I WAS RECEIVING FALSE PROMOSES OF THE DELIVERY OF ADDITIONAL TONNER WITHIN 10 TO 15 DAYS FOR THE LAST NINE MONTHS.
              THIS IS REALLY VERY SHOCKING THAT SUCH A BIG COMPANY IS NOT FULFILLING ITS COMMITMENTS.
              I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THE ATTITUTE OF THE COMPANY.
              310, AGGARWAL CITY MALL,ROAD NO- 44, NEAR M2K, PITAMPURA, NEW DELHI
              We have purchased HP LaserjetM1005 MFP from Digital Dreamzz IT Engineers Pvt Ltd on 2nd August 2010 .vide their Invoice nos. 1402 dt 2nd August 2010.after seeing your Advertisement in Newspaper we wanted to register our Name and details on your website for Scheme of Gifts offered to customer by HP.
              We have completed the total excercise but when the Sr. Nos. of machine is fed it says invalid.We did call up your customer care and checked the authenticity of Sr. Nos. which is communicated as correct to us.
              We are mentioning below our details for your action and support.
              Contact: Mr JK Sachdeva
              Email: [protected]@gmail.com
              [protected]@jetpower.co.in
              Model Bought: HP LaserjetM1005MFP
              Sr. Nos. CNG9B6F7WT

Please help and support for the inputs offered
              Partner's name: Digital Dreamzz IT Engineers P Ltd, KG-1/411, Main Market
              PVR Road, Vikas Puri New Delhi-18

HP CARTRIDGE — GIFT

dear sir mene 22/7/2010 ko ek electoronic charger jita tha jo ki mujhe
              abhi tak nahi mila hai mera 20 digit code CC640Z-353X-Y5UMV3-FDJR hai
              pls isse chek karle meine kai baar costumer care me bhi baat kari hai per mujhe koi jawab nahi mila JAB BHI PHONE karo bas yahi kehte hai ki 7 days me aapko gift mill jayega
              I had procured a HP Laser Jet M 1005 from Raipur dealer and it has not installed after lapse of month. It is regretted that inspite of several request on phone and mail, no body has complied.
              it is requested to look it personally and convey me at [protected]
              S.K. Tiwari, Raipur

HP Printer — making fool

kamal Bhalla
                Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased c6618 in march 2007, from very first day it is not up to the mark I took it to HP...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

L.S.SATHIYAMURTHY
                Dear sir
                I got laptop customized for Indian judiciary by hp. It is not properly functioning. inspite of repeated call no one attending the faults.
                Please provide proper service.
                Thanking ou

Yours
                L.S.SATHIYAMURTHY
                Lalgudi
                TIRUCHIRAPPALLI DISTRICT
                Tamilnadu INDIA

for further more information

visit

and find yours solutions simple

Dear Sir/Mam

We would like to take your immidiate attention on a very critical matter.The reson being coming to you simply that we have not been paid any attention by HP india and the matter has turned very very critical now.

We have purchased an HP Colour laserjet printer on 3rd of february 2006 from one of your dealer (Sun Solutions,4-A sargodha Colony,Pakhowal road,Ludhiana.) The product worked good for a short while but after sometime machine had the following problems to run

Made so much noise while intializing.
                  Printed only partial image and print out was not so clear to read
                  Then we done a complaint at your customer care centre and got deal with your executive Mr. John who intimated that there is some hardware problem with machine after that Mr. John forwarded our mail to the concerned department in order to arrange an onsite engineer.Your engineers came so many times and their efforts detailed as below:-

14/09/06:- Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 13.00 Hours To 17.00 Hours
                  Our Comments as per customer service order form :-Printer is giving 59.99 errorr on display

Repair Details as per customer service order form :-Refix The gear train & T2 Clutch gear.But the issue was same.As per talk with call centre part ordered for the
                  same.
                  16/09/06 :- Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 11.50 Hours To 12.40 Hours
                  Our Comments as per customer service order form :- 59.99 errorr is coming.

Repair Details as per customer service order form :-Afetr replacing the T2 Clutch gear issue is remaining same.Now suspected part is DC controller that i i will order.

19/09/06 :- Engineer Mr. Pradeep came -No time mentioned

Our Comments as per customer service order form :- Printer is giving 59.99 errorr on display.

Repair Details as per customer service order form :-Today I have ordered one more part "Main Drive Assy" for this.

27/09/06 :-Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 16:00 to 16:30

Repair Details as per customer service order form :-Replaced Main Drive Assy now issue has got solved

04/10/06:-Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 14:00 to 15:00
                  Our Comments as per customer service order form :- Printer is giving 59.99 errorr.

Repair Details as per customer service order form :-As per call center discussion this case with senior person then we will order the suspected part.

Now as per above details you can understand that how many problems we faced after purchase of this machine your engineers came so many times but still the machine was giving us error 59.99.We also mailed about this error to Mr. John on dated October 06,2006 after the last visit of your engineer but we did not get any answer for this complaint as we also done a reminder for this but again no communication came from your side.

Now we are extremely disturbed with the same as have lost considerable amount of time and efforts and it seems our money (Approx USD 1500) going completely waste +time loss+ opportunity loss and our office also in a obscure position with the matter.
                  So we are requesting you to please do something for the needful as this is extremely unprofessional and also not suits to your company reputation as we registered our complaint under warranty period but the machine is still lying dead with us.We are also sending here visit reports of your technical team for your reference please get the attached file and also note the following particulars of machine for your records.

Case Reference Ticket ID > 311239

Model > HP Laserjet 2840 MFD

Serial No. > CNF J59W018

Purchased on > 3rd February 2006.

Keeping all above "Plethora of problems" in view it highly required your intervention to solve this problem.We can not be convinced with more visits of your engineers as they were not able to solve the problem in so many visits as per our stand point of view in the whole case there is only one solution to it that this machine may be replaced with the new one.

We do hope that to get immidiate solution to this awkward chapter.

Best Regards

Envision Exports
                  we have send our printer Model No. HP3055 CNCK16850 form your dealer Zest Sys. (P) Ltd.

we are sorry to say that , still they are not repair our printer & the same is under warr. pls. look into the matter
                  Dear Sir/Mam

Made so much noise while intializing.
                  Printed only partial image and print out was not so clear to read

14/09/06:- Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 13.00 Hours To 17.00 Hours

same.
                  16/09/06 :- Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 11.50 Hours To 12.40 Hours
                  Our Comments as per customer service order form :- 59.99 errorr is coming.

19/09/06 :- Engineer Mr. Pradeep came -No time mentioned

27/09/06 :-Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 16:00 to 16:30

04/10/06:-Engineer Mr. Pradeep came from 14:00 to 15:00

Case Reference Ticket ID > 311239

Model > HP Laserjet 2840 MFD

Serial No. > CNF J59W018

Purchased on > 3rd February 2006.

We do hope that to get immidiate solution to this awkward chapter.

Best Regards

Envision Exports

Unfortunately i bought HP laptop model # dv 2214TU on 30th April, 2007 at Jalandhar(PB) India.On 16th Dec, 2007, there was display problem on 16th Dec, 2007 and gave that lap top to authorised HP service provider at JALANDHAR on 17th Dec, 2007.

HP CUSTOMER CARE STARTS FROM here

CASE ID:- [protected]

1. I was asked to take laptop back on 21st Dec, 2007 and when i went to HP authorised service provider and he asked that you will get laptop on MONDAY i.e 24th Dec, 2007.

2. I called every possible number at HP / sales etc but still struggling to get repaired lap top back. I was told that HP service provider logged on to system on 26th Dec, 2007 when i called HP on line service[protected] to know exact status. Who will pay me the compensation for the loss of 9 days? HP or service provider!

3. Even as on date (5th Jan, 2008), I am struggling to get my lap top back.

THIS IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT HP provides to their customers.

Thanks & regards

J.S.Sodhi
                  i have a printer hp color laserjet 2820. when on the printer shown error 59.99.
                  please solve the problem, and write me what is exect solution.

HP pavilion notebookPC DV2519TU — not received tv tunercard gift

srikant a sonawane
                    i have purchased notebookpc of hp ser. no is dv2519tu, redemption no is 6J261CK83U,i have sent dd of 500 Rs. to aishwarya...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

sivakumar
                    I am sivakumar my account number is[protected]. i apply for net banking pin number for many times but still not come . Now i am very worry about this issue . i could not able to money transfer form hdfc account othrs so take action quickly .

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      Flipkart is closing the account and not giving the resolution and Directly Blocked my account after Esclating them the issue
                      (3 minutes ago)
                      Zoom Car
                      refund is pending from past 2 months
                      (4 minutes ago)
                      Britannia Industries
                      Britannia Marie Gold got fungus before expiry date
                      (5 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      Flipkart had blocked the account after Escalating to them the damage Concern with Evidence
                      (6 minutes ago)