HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India related photos (1110)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HP India Complaints & Reviews

HP Laptop (Compaq Notebook V6211au) — Serious Complaint against the HP Laptop (Compaq Notebook V6211Au) [Resolved]

Sumit Bishnoi
I have purchased a HP Compaq Laptop (S. No cnf713344d) on 8th July 2007 on the name of my wife Preeti Bishnoi from Suraj Chopra...

Ajay srivastava
I had send a printer HP 3380 for repair at HP service center at Navi Mumbai to
Classic system & services
B2/F7 & F8 ,
1st floor ,opp to Apna bazar,
sec-1,Vashi,Navi Mumbai-400703
Tel.no.[protected]
Respected sir, I gave them printer for repair in January which they took two week for repair.The fault in my printer was with CCD unit & rest of the printer was working properly.This printer belongs to Network Co. Comverse Network systems pvt.ltd. as it is network printer & it is being used by around 20 to 25 people through net,so they repaired & gave me the warranty of 1 month & same fault appeared within 20 days time but I was outside bombay so I could not complain to them,after comming back I send this printer back to HP service center,after taking 4 days time they are telling me that printer is being opened by us which is totally baseless & I am planning to register complain at consumer court. I want you to take action befor I go to consumer court.
From
Ajay electronics
B3/34/02/sec-15
vashi navi mumbai
tel no; [protected]
you should go to consumer court and see that you get a full refund. Don't waste time just do it.

Deepak Kumar Behera
    HP Center,

I have bought a Laptop at Bangalore through my friend (Biswakalyan Swain) who is working in HP Company, Bangalore. And you people suppose to provide a TV tuner with this laptop but I have not received yet. Hence I have informed for this at Bangalore HP center they told me I am suppose to request at Delhi HP center. And I called up on[protected]HP HelpLine) and somebody given me[protected]Neha's number) Then again I called up on[protected] times nearly, but nobody picked up finally.

Detail Information about Laptop:-

Mobile [protected]

#3.
    Purchase Date: 6th jan 2008 18:50
    Invoice No : 11680

Could you please deliver the TV tuner to the following address?
    Please call me on [protected] (M) before deliver these.
    To,
    Deepak Kumar Behera.
    HCL Technologies Ltd.
    A-8, 9, Sector 60, Noida 201301, U.P. (India)
    Phone: [protected] (M).

Incase you need any more information after this please revert.

Deepak Kumar Behera
    HCL Tech, Noida
    [protected] (M)

Mr. Atul Puri
      We purchased a HP inkjet 1000 printer model no. BJ1000/C8179AL Serial No.-CN65M37031 from M/s Orbit Computers (D-4, Ranjeet Nagar Comm. Complex, New Delhi – 110008) via Bill No. RT-3213 Dated 24 March 2007 amount Rs.5,250/- with a manufacturers warranty of 1 year. The printer is in warranty period & was sent to Okhla work shop (Address H-26, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-III, Delhi) for repairing & were returned after about 1 month stating that the printer has been repaired. The printer was not repaired & when we set it back for repair under warranty they stated that head does not carry any warranty.

george
        i had bought a hp compaq laptop last year. 3 months of very minimal use and its motherboard went off. gave it for servicing and it came back after 1 month but wih an incompatible motherboard. again gave it and another 2 months. after that the dvd drive had to b replaced. now just after the warranty is over, the motherboard has to be replaced again. HP is indeed cheating us customers by selling poor quality products.many of my friends also have had major problems with HP laptops.

I purchased a HP Compaq Presario last year Jan and very recently faced a problem o[censored]nable to connect to internet as the ethernet driver for the model v3155au is not available having a AMD Turion processor I have checked the webpage from where the downloads are obtained but it doesnt feature the exe file for ethernet, however on the contrary the laptop does have a ethernet port.
        Last time when I contacted the HP online assistant the person provided me a wrong driver which is not compatible and hence didn't work at all.
        The Question as well as the frustration is!!! how HP is selling products(Laptops) without providing neccessary resources to make them fully operational and use them... here in this a case a driver which if missing seriously impairs the ability to connect to internet which is a basic requirement now-a-days.

Please provide the customers with neccessary resources atleast so that they can use the system which is what promised when it was bought!!!

Raj Chatterjee
        My computer is also compaq 3225au. .. No driveer for windows Xp... it's a grat trouble in getting and installing the proper driver by trail and error...

Bought my laptop before 15 months.. so no servicing period is over... Now the battery backup is 2minutes... earlier it was 25 minutes...

Now i cannot even see anything..Black screen only on the screen after turning it on. Thepower and other blue lights on the laps are showing up...dont know what to do with it now...
        hi i have the same problem with my compaq3225AU. so never bye hp product. never ever go for it.
        thanking u...
        IT IS GOOD TO SEE THESE THINGS, BUT I M NOT GETTING INFORMATION ABOUT cheap laptops.we are regional distributor of HCl. I AM MARKETING MANAGER OF HCLDIRECT.COM, IF YOU ARE FACING SAME PROBLEM YOU CAN SURELY CHECK ON http://hcldirect.com/laptops-notebooks. I M SURE IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU
        I have purchased laptop cq45 205au. I want to know the actual battery back up of this model. Because my battery provides only 1 hour backup. And i heard that 6 cell battery provides 3-4 hours battery backup, is it true ?
        I bought an HP Pavilion (dv5000 series) laptop 3.5 years ago with 3 year service plan. The first hard disk failed after 11 months, the second after another 17 months, and now again after another 14 months. Realizing my computer is a lemon and losing the will to replace the hard disk yet again, I started shopping on futureshop.ca, and looked at the refurbished laptops they had for sale (indication of poor quality, maybe). There were 9 refurbished laptops for sale, 8 of which were HP! The other was a Compaq (same company!). Yah, figures!

Message: BEWARE OF HEWLETT PACKARD - TERRIBLE QUALITY, WASTE OF MONEY
        Thousands of people have purchased HP notebooks and in every series there is the problem of poor solder connections on the motherboard. I have yet to verify if it's poor solder or workmanship. Some have blamed the ban of led in solder however Panasonic and Dell notebooks function fine with it. Remember HP is not the same company as is was 50 years ago. That company is now Agilant and still produces quality products.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP Service Center At Coimbatore — Very poor after warranty Service of HP Authorised Service Center at Coimbatore [Resolved]

Prabhat Kumar Bhakat

Myself Prabhat Kumar Bhakat, very old customer/consumer of HP Company and its services. I have...

Hp — problem with laptop bearing sl.no.CNU 7251 CXC and p/n GP167PA#ACJ [Resolved]

shanthakumar
          the lap top bearing sl.no.CNU 7251 CXC having P/N GP 167 PA # ACJ is not working and tried to lodge complaint on [protected]...

Pushkar Nichkawade

I bought HP laptop in last August.

Last month, I was working on laptop for few minutes I closed flap of laptop and when I again opened it saw a black spot on display and rest of the display turned white.

When I went to HP, they said its a physical damage and therefore will not be covered under warranty.

Now I don't know what really happened to laptop, but one thing is sure that laptop has no scratches which will suggest that some external object has hit the display resulting in damage. Even company is accepting this, still they are saying that this is a physical damage.

When I asked what might be causes for this ? Reply I got was... "This can happen due to wrong handling your laptop, if this is the case you won't come to know what wrong is happening but one day you may get such results" another reply I got was... "This can even happen if any one just presses the top surface of laptop(when flap is closed)". Now my question is does HP is providing flexible top surfaces rather hard one, so that anyone anytime can just put a little weight on laptop and dislay will be affected and please note this display costs Rs. 23000/-. Its not a joke.

I am still not aware how my laptop's display got damaged even HP is not ready to tell me they are just claiming that this is a physical damage. Uncessarily I'll have to pay such a huge amount and moreover there is no gurantee that this won't happen next time. If anybody can help me.... I'll be grateful...

Pushkar
          with due to respect i want to say that I have purchase this lapton s.no.CFN7343NQ8 on 06 oct. 2007. I am facing the lot of problem in laptop starting from 2 months after purchase. HP sevice centre changed Hard disc three time, changed touch pad and changed changer of this laptop. with due to that reason i have to suffer so many losses and waste of time.
          One day I went to Hp Centre for Repair the Laptop and they suggest me that Touch Paid will change. Then I agree to change touch paid. but after change the touch pad laptop worked only 5 day then after same problem accured. then I check to Faridabad service Centre they told me Hard disc and Key Board will Change then i agree to change. I got laptop after 12 to 15 day they gave me. As I open the laptop i saw that this is not my laptop because my laptop is duel Core proccer it was the celeron. when I checked the s.No. was same. I called to faridabd Hp centre they Called me and Checked and said to me sir your laptop is celeron but I purchase the purchased the Duel Core proccer Laptop. And I also asked to Hp customer Centre they told me This serial No. laptop will sure Duel Core proccer. Please suggest me What should I do. Please help me

Dushyant Verma
          H.No. 2720/1 JAWAHAR cOLONY N.I.T
          FARIDABAD HARYANA
          E-MAIL:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Paul C Paulose
            I purchased one HP Q7551A Cartridge for HP P3005 printer. I installed the same and now it is not working properly. The print out is not legible. I contacted M/s Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd, Cochin, the Authorized Replacement Center. But the are asking for so many documents. We the Cochin Shipyard is using more than 400 HP printers. There are cartridge problems with inkjet printers also. This has to be solved immediately.

Paul
            System Officer,
            Cochin Shipyard
            Printer is not work[protected]
            my pan cord is a not address
            please give the my pan cord the post address
            account no:-adfpt8808b
            from: sri ram tiwari
            kharaswri barhalganj
            gorakhpur up273402
            My printer is not word
            subject:--hp printer 21, 22, no cartage is a new
            cartage no:-22, c9352a.
            21, 9351a.
            my hp printer is hp deskjet all in one the printer is a photo scraching not righy photo.
            from: sudhir maurya
            villg:-narharpur
            barhalganj
            dist:-gorakhpur
            up 273402
            contact no:-[protected]
            Not working
            I purchased one HP 27 no. 14S[protected] Cartridge(black) for HP deskjet 3745 printer. I installed the same and now it is not working properly. The print out is not legible. I contacted KENDRIYA BHANDAR, CGO Complex, New Delhi-03 the Authorized Replacement Center. But they are asking for so many documents. We the SE(C)metro Circle, CCWWing, All India Radio is using more than 200 HP printers. There are cartridge problems with inkjet printers also. This has to be solved immediately.

Superintedding Engineer(C), Metro Circle,
            CCW:AIR, Sochna Bhawan, CGO Complex,
            New Delhi-03.
            Ph.[protected], 24367584.
            i hav 21 no cartridge.it is not working well...it print only small letters not bold.
            I purchased one HP 818 Cartridge for HP f 4288 printer. I installed the same and now it is not working. The print out is not legible.This has to be solved immediately.
            BASANT KUMAR
            PH.NO.O[protected].
            [protected].(DELHI)
            i have purchased a printer "deskjet F4288" and after installing it. it has printed mere 56 pages exactly(black) and its ink come to finished level which is 25% of the committed output i.e. 200 pages (in black).so i must say value for my money is a negligible factor for company.
            please look forward upon my complaint and guide me for further initiatives against company commitment.
            -ashwani verma

Hp — REFILLING OF CYLINDER [Resolved]

H.P.Parashar
              my HP GAS Connection Consumer No.503552 with M/S KALKAJI GAS SERVICE-PINJORE(HARYANA)

I have booking my celender...

O P SINGH
              Complaints on "HP PAVILION DESKTOP OFFER"
              HP PAVILION DESKTOP

free gift offer
              NON RECEIPT OF FREE GIFT OFFER: REEBOK FITNESS KIT

I PURCHASED A DESKTOP HP PAVILION A6240 IN FROM HP AUTHORISED DEALER PATHANIA INFOTECH SYSTEMS, MANDI, HP ON 14.11.2007 AND I WAS ENTITLED FOR A FREE GIFT OFFER. AS REQD. I SENT A DD FOR RS.300/- WITH ALL THE REQD.DOCUMENTS SUCH AS BILL, ORIGINAL CARDBOARD PIECE CONTAINING SL.NO.ETC. ON 19.11.2007. AFTER OBTAINING A NUMBER (EM71GHS524) FROM HP REDEMPITON WHICH WAS NOTED ON THE BILL AND SENT IT TO HP REDEMPTION CELL, CHANDIGARH.

AFTER THAT I HAVE RECIEVED A SMS ON MY MOBILE ON 24.11.2007 FROM VACATIONERS THAT MY FILE NO. IS 3335 AND STATUS IS UNDER PROCESSING. THEN I RECEIVED A SMS ON 14.12.2007 FROM VACATIONERS THAT MY FREE GIFT HAS BEEN DISPATHED VIDE OVERNITE EXPRESS WITH DOCKET NO. 45234787.

WHEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FREE GIFT. THEN I RING HELPLINE NO. [protected] OF VACATIONERS AND INFORM THEM THAT THERE IS NO SERVICE OF OVERNITE EXPRESS COURIER IN HP . THEN I ASSURED BY VACATIONERS THAT MY GIFT WILL BE SEND VERY SOON THROUGH SPEED POST.

NOW I HAVE AGAIN RECEIVED A SMS THAT MY GIFT HAS BEEN DISPATHED VIDE OVERNITE EXPRESS ON 12.02.2008. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY GIFT AFTER PASSING AROUND 3 MONTHS FROM SUPPLYING AGENCY VACATIONERS CHANDIGARH.

THE DETAILS OF MY PURCHASED ARE AS FOLLOW:
              BILL NO. & DATE : 7348, 14.11.2007
              NOTEBOOK PC MODEL : DESKTOP HP PAVILION A6240 IN
              PRODUCT : CHINA
              CPU SN : INA 736000PV
              TFT SN : CNC 7270JNL
              INTEL C2D /1GB/ 320GB / DVD RTFT SN +RW/ WINDOW VISTA / 17” TFT VP17 2.1 SPK

SO, I REQUEST YOU KINDLY LOOK AT THE MATTER & TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO PROVIDE MY ABOVE FREE GIFT AS PER TERMS & CONDITIONS. I ALSO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU

EED/ NTPC KOLDAM
              PO- BARMANA, DISSTT.-BILASPUR
              HIMACHAL PRADESH
              PIN- 174013
              sir i purchace HP desktop on 31/12/2008 with offer pack(UPS and all in one scanner) model no s3530in.and also i posted all original document with 1000Rs DD on 5/01/2009 to chandigar.but this much days i didn't get any replay and any offer.please tell me when will i get the offer.

MY ADDRESS:
              s.magesh kumar,
              s/o.n.sreenivasan,
              H:no:5/15,
              Western street,
              colachel,
              K.K dist-629251,
              ph no:[protected]
              PurchasedHP pavilion 6610 IN PCon 25 jan, 2009 with an offer of one printer F4288+HP UPS 600VA.Registered online as instructed and the no.is KJJY 53D 2XI.Forwarded all requisites alongwith a DD of Rs.999/- as instructed on 29 jan, 2009.Around 10 feb, 2009, received one sms -stating that the claim under file no. 71068 was under process. Although I was assured of receipt of the gift by 6-8weeks, Ihave not received nor heard anything about it yet. Please report status of my case.3-
              I received the printer on 24 April, 2009, viz.85 days after my sending the requisites.With much regret I wish to point out that theHP UPS 600VA as promised is yet to reach me.What is the purpose of giving an assurance if the same is not honoured? Please take proactive action urgently.

SUNIL KUMAR
                THE DEALER OF HP-GAS AT VAPI, GUJARAT , IS TAKING EXTRA CHARGES FOR HOME DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER.

ON TAKING ON THE ABOVE ISSUE HE SAID IT WILL BE CONTINUED IF YOU WANT TO REFILL OTHERWISE GO ANY WHERE.
                WE ARE FACING DELIVERY PROBLEM AT SANJAN AWAY 4OKM FROM VAPI SINCE LAST YEARS NO ONE LISTENING TO CUSTOMER ISSUE OF NOT GETTING REGULAR DELIVERY TO HOME.AGENCYNAME:SHRINATH GAS AGENCY,KHATTALWADA,PLT.TERMINATE THIS BLUDDY DEALAR AGENCY PEOPLE FROM THIS TERITORY HIGHLY SUFFERED.PL.REPLY POSITIVE REPLY

Santosh Kumar Singh
                  I have send the copy of Purchase Invoive, Bar codes product serial Number in original and check for Rs. 800/- to HP Reduption cell, New Delhi to deliver free gift of Dolby 5.1 Digital Wireless Headphone. But HP redumption cell have not send the headphone till now. Please send the same immediately.

Naresh

This is Naresh. I bought HP 17'' W17e Model TFT LCD Monitor from Vishal computers in SP road, banglore.

After coming home when i opened the pack and saw a scrtch on the Monitor. I consulted the Customer care as well as the retailer for the replacement and no one agreed to replace the same.

I am a HP employee and even i couldn't get the replacement.

I am just complaining about the product which i bought. I don't think i will get any replacement but i just want to know from any body who can provide me the contact cell numbers so that i can contact them and rectify my problem.

I am ready to pay for the repair charges.

Naresh.K.
                    Hewlett and Packard,
                    Banglore.

Hp — Non delivery of HP Gas [Resolved]

Vivekananda Chandra
                      I booked gas for home delivery on 02.02.08 but till today 13.02.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call nobody received...

Mahesh Pendse
                      My redemption code is EAUYW01CYL i perchase this product at 31st may 2007 i didnt get my gift at yet . i contact by phone many time u reply there is no service station so please send my gift at this address
                      G.D.Risbud
                      c/o Mahesh Pendse
                      N-65 anup nagar ext. in front of c.h.l appolo hospital
                      Indore Madhyapradesh

Gyanendra Kumar Jain
                        I purchased an HP Cartridge from your authorised dealer M/s Heemo (India) 217, Police Street, Meerut on 18-07-07, which was not in working, I approched to your dearler for replacement, they advice me to go to your authorized service centre at 115, Naya Bazar, Meerut Cantt on 24-7-07 vide Job Sheet no. 13136. More then six month passed away, but they did not replace or return the cartridge, I sent a letter to M/s HPIndia Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon for such complaint on[protected] vide Regd.A.D. receipt no. 2924, but no action was taken by your M.D. This is my last letter for replace the cartridge HP 6615 with in 15 days, otherwise I will file suit in the District Consumer Form , Meerut for recovery of payment+ Compensation for suffered shock and agony on account of defective cartridge sold me and no action was taken after expiry of six month.
                        I also facing the same problem. I purchased one HP LaserJet P3005 printer cartridge HP Part No. Q7551A. The cartridge is not working properly.

Paul
                        Cochin Shipyard
                        System Officer
                        Cochin

Ram Daryani
                          Compaq Presario Notebook Computers Model : C301
                          S/N: CNDG6451DSG
                          Date of Purchase:[protected]
                          Dealer: AMDAL SYSTEMS; 3K, 3rd Floor, Hotel Lahori Deluxe Building, WHC Road, Dharampeth, NAGPUR - 440010
                          ONE YEAR WARRANTY

In the month of November 2007 I found that Battery backup was only about 90 minutes. I made a complaint to the dealer M/S. Amdal Systems. They installed a software in my laptop called battery meter. At that time the battery meter reading was 53%, the reading "Health Good". Hence I was told that the battery is good. There is no need to replace. Now in January 2008 I find that the battery meter shows"Change battery". At present the battery backup that I get is about 75 minutes.

Now the dealer says, the warranty period is over.

This implies that within the warrant period the battery had deteriorated. I made a complaint within the warrant period. I feel morally the company is under an obligation to change the battery.

I hope I will get help from Consumer Complaint.in

HP Compaq Laptop — avoiding free gift redemption [Resolved]

vikas dayal
                            I have purchased a compaq laptop model V3604 TU on 30.11.07. With the purchase a free gift of cordless headphone was to be...

Prashanth Kumar K.R

HARIWAN AGENCY, NEAR NEHRU STADIUM, HUBLI, KARNATAKA.

Hope you are taking care of Hubli region.
                            Again we are unable to get the Gas cylinder in time. for your information i have
                            booked on 19/01/2008, till now i am not received cylinder. Daily contacting even
                            personally met agency, daily they are giving assurance, but not delivering Cylinder.
                            If they are unable to send means can you please try to get tranfer to other agency.
                            This is the one of the worst Agency I ever seen and hopefully I will not see this
                            type of agency in future.

If you are the concerned person please take action, or else please forward this message to concerned
                            person.

my consumer number is :607356
                            Name Prashanth Kumar K.R.
                            Address: MIG 11,