HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India related photos (1110)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Haree
I am instigated to write this note because of the ill-treatment from HP, one of the foremost brands in Indian Laptop market. It was one and half years back and exactly on June19 2006, I bought a Laptop from HP. The purchase cost for HP Pavilion dv8216TX was Rs 82,000/-. HP offered only one year service for such a cost. Since the laptops could not be serviced locally like PCs, I extended the warranty period for 2 more years by paying Rs 8,000/- to make sure the service facility.

Problems started in September 2007. Firstly, it was a line along the screen. Gradually, the number of lines increased as shown in the picture. I took the Laptop to one of the authorized service centres of HP at Thiruvananthapuram on September 26th, 2007. The solution was to replace the display panel since it was a hardware problem. Replacement was made in two weeks, but the new replacement also showed the same problem. After waiting for two more weeks for the next replacement, I contacted again on October 9th to HP Service Centre. They informed me to call HP Customer/Sales Service in Chennai but it was futile. Their only suggestion was to wait more. And the delay prolonged day by day. There was no real action from the part of HP, for the whole month of November.

In December I received an intimation from HP Customer/Sales Service, Chennai that the system could be replaced in full. But there was no further steps from HP's part for weeks together. And at last, after three long months, the new replacement laptop came. The new Laptop is much ahead in performance and features when compared to the one I was having earlier. But, as a professional I suffered a lot. Lot of projects got pending, I skipped a few projects, my goodwill got affected, I failed to keep my promises; and these things cant be resolved easily. There's big difference doing things in time and doing it very late. From my point of view, HP should have settled the issue with in a period of two weeks; one month to the extreme.

The HP Chennai behaved to the customer(me) in such poor ways that not to lift phones, avoid me by telling some lame excuses whenever they attend my calls or not to reply my mails etc. Note that this heinous attitude is occurred from the staff of a brand like HP which claims great tradition and quality in computer hardware manufacturing, sales and service.

I published an article regarding this issue in my personal blog as well. [http://grahanam.blogspot.com/2008/01/when-brands-deceive.html]
One of my closest friend had similar experience with Dell - They had promised skies while selling the product but all in vein. His system malfunctioned within 20 days of buying and got it replaced after vigorous followup of around 2 months. My friend spend more money in getting it replaced in those two months than buying a similar configuration from local market ( he had paid around 40% premium initially also over same configurations of assembled system )
end of the day it was Trouble Plus Three times the actual cost what he spent
HELLO SIR I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS THAT MY MOBILE HAD WON GBP 400, 000.00, IN HEWLETT PACKARD MOBILE DRAW AND FOR CLAIMS CONTACT Mr.MARTINS VIA [protected]@LIVE.COM, SO HOW TO CLAIM I DON'T KNOW SO PLZ LET ME KNOW HOW CLAIM ...IS IT TRUE OR NOT...REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU CAN...THANKING U SIR...YOURS SHIVA...
HELLO SIR I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS THAT MY MOBILE HAD WON GBP 400, 000.00, IN HEWLETT PACKARD MOBILE DRAW AND FOR CLAIMS CONTACT Mr.MARTINS VIA [protected]@LIVE.COM, SO HOW TO CLAIM I DON'T KNOW SO PLZ LET ME KNOW HOW TO CLAIM THAT AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR GBP...IS IT TRUE OR NOT...REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU CAN...THANKING U SIR...YOURS SHIVA...
My son gifted me one H&P laptop after buying it from Wellington, NZ vide Invoice Reprint 41/181579 dt 3.1o.08. It is KM830PA HP Pavilion DV6756TX and is under global warranty. It is working alright but the caps lock has stopped glowing when I operate it. Stoppage of glowing of this lock gives me immense irritation and creates confusion in composition emails.
I sent my complaint via email two/three ago but no response has come so far.
I request you to remove my problem at the earliest and reply the latest stature. Your silence narrates a different story of indifference and negligence. It should not happen in the case of such a reputed brand and company.
Yours
RCD
I lodged a complaint on 27th MAY, 2009 and on 1st June, 2009 regarding non-glowing of caps lock light which gives me lots of irritation and disturbance in my work. I regret no action has been taken so far though my laptop is under global warranty.
Its particulars are KM830PA...HP PAVILION DV6756TX...bought from Harvey Norman Computers, Wellington, NZ.. under global warranty vide Invoice 41/181579.
I presume non-attendance of my complaint shall give out a bad impression which should not happen in any case.
I am waiting for a suitable reply.
Dr RC Dahiya
We purchase a Hewllett Packard television that is junk, the tv did not last two years.
The tv had great feature that we like, we also had a warranty on it . The tv was replace
but first the voice went out the part could not be found to fix it next the picture it went out.
I'm very unhappy with it performance.

VISHNU KUMAR MITTAL
    DEAR SIR
    I HAVE BOOKED THE GAS BEFORE 15 DAYS.TODAY WHEN I GO TO AGENCY THEY SAID THERE IS NO BOOKING.I SAID I PERSONNALY C0ME FOR BOOKING THEY DENID ME AND SAYING TODAY WE ARE BOOKING.
    DISTRIBUTER NAME - SAWHNEY GAS AGENCY
    DISTRIBUTOR CODE - 7958310 KRISHNA NAGAR

PLEASE TAKE NECESSRAY ACTION

anand thakur
      Dear All.
      I had purchased HP pavillion dv 2601 TX on 15/01/08. from a dealer Geonet IT mall vashi sector 17 Vashi.

It was a defective piece.

It had a several problem such as that of getting excessive heated on the left side and the fan area and the lower left side of the screen. Many a programme would not respond, and the machine used to get hanged after that.

After making several rounds to their customer service centre and dealers and dozens and dozens of phone calls I fianlly got a letter from their centre for replacement and i submitted the same to the dealer on the same day.

BUT NOW, so many days have passed. I have made hundreds of calls to Hp and the dealer for asking them, 'when I will get my laptop?"
      Nobody is answering. Everybody is passing the buck.

In my talks to various customer service officers I have demanded to talk to senior person of Authority, but they keep transferring the line and for very long time nobody answers and the answering machine comes in.

I have made several calls and visits to their various offices in the last 16-17 days. For the last seven days I am making close to 100-150 minutes of calls to these people. My customised phone bills will testify this truth.

THEY SIMPLY REFUSE TO TALK.

I am trying to meet the senior person such as a manager to clear my problem since last 16 days, but no body is coming out to meet me.

PEOPLE IN HP IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE TELL ME WHEN I WILL GET THE REPLACEMENT.

i can be reached at [protected]@hotmail.com

HP Pavillion — not getting gifts under student scheme

i have purchaed hp pavellion note book on 14th july 2008 & sending DD of 1000 Rs. on 22nd july 2008 but i have not got my gifts(mp 3 player @ carry bag) untill now.my redemption code is R2FS6LW5FK.
      many times i have make call to HP REDEMPTION CELL but their answer was not satisfactory.it appears to me they are making execuses.

HP Pavillion — non recieval of hp gift (kodak digi cam) for hp dv6846tx

I HAVE PURCHASED HP PAVILLION DV 6846TX LAPTOP FROM SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED PVT. LTD. AMBIKAPUR.THIS IS LEGIBILITY FOR FREE GIFT AND THEY APPROVED MY GIFT TOO ON 19th NOV. 2008, MY PRODUCT SERIAL NO.(GIFT) IS CNF8191629. BUT THEY DO NOT SEND MY GIFT AND NOT TELL ANY REASON.SO YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND TAKE IMMEDIATELY ACTION SO THEY SEND MY GIFT.I SEND MANY EMAIL TO REDEMPTION CELL BUT THEY DON'T BOTHERED.

MY REDEMPTION CODE IS IMCFPVTR1V .

ANKUR AGRAWAL
      AMBIKAPUR.
      MOB:[protected]

HP Pavillion — free gift redemption

i bought a Hp pavillion dv 5 laptop january 2009 with which i was promised a free phillips home theatre. the package was dispatched from delhi on 21st of march 2009 and was to reach here at hyderabad within 5 days. the delivery bearing package no.[protected] has still not reached me.
      Purchased one HP Pavilion 6610 on 25.01.2009.Registered online claim form, under no.KJJY53D2XI.Despatched requisites alongwithBank Draft of Rs999/ on 29.01.2009.Received one sms confirming receipt on 7.2.2009, reporting that claims are under process.Heard nothing ever since, please report status and ensure delivery of gift items as offered early.

HP Pavillion — misplace of dvd

i have hp pavillion dv6907tx model laptop.my this laptop recovery dvd is misplace by hp service centre,ludhiana.i need my recovery dvd back

HP Pavillion — software problem

sir , i purchased a hp pavillion notebook laptop model no. dv6516tx serial no.CNF73166LD with one year warranty sir during warranty period it was working properly but just after expire the warranty ,it start creating problem some time software problem some time hardware problem i complaints many time to hp online complaint service ,but they did not take any action regarding this matter.
      sir at present i have these problems :-
      1. about 1 monh ago i go to hp authorised service center and my problem was my laptop showing multiple images then there service man see the laptop by naked eyes and told me that your laptops screen may be damage or motherboard may be damage, then i told him that plz open it and then told be what exactly is damage and i ask one more question that is is reparable or not ? then he told me that it will take 3 month time and cost will be about 20,000 rupees if any part will be damage and also told that we do not repair any thing we just change all parts .i was totally shocked . then i came from there and go to local repair center they open all the laptop and told me that its ic is loose and due to balling method it will be repair and also told me that this problem occurs due to nvidia graphic and told its cost will be 3000 rupees then i repair it .but i remove nvidia software because it will create more problem now also if i install it ,so what i do now?

(2) fingerprint reader is not working since 4 years ,i downland many times many version of finger print reader but not resolve my problem.

prosenjit chowdhury
        We are facing a serious Gass scarcity issue during last couple of months. We are having doble cylinder registered. Being a Joint Family we are all together 8 member family with two childreen, we are having an requirement of a cylinder per 20 days duration. But very unfortunately we are getting only one cylinder per 35 days in a regular manner. It is day by day very difficult to survive in such condition. Though we launched the complaint many times with the issue to our distributer[protected], named- Taptrisha ) and gass services person in many occassions but there is no responses from their side. Now a days it is very painfull to servive in such a condition. Our consumer no - 612379
        Most of the time the ph no which are announced, ringing long but there are no responses.

Thanks & Regards
        Birati, Kolkata - 700051
        ph - [protected]
        mobile-[protected]
        i am Jai Bagoriya living with my wife in
        Est Delhi in Pandav Nagar i want a new connection plzz i am faseing a bog prib.. so allw a new connection for my famly

regard
        Jai bagoriya
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP India / Pavellion Dv2214 Notebook — Poor Product and Service by HP [Resolved]

abhishek
          I have a HP dv2214tu series Notebook in warranty period (till 28th April 2008). I gave my laptop for servicing at Compaq...

Hp / Compaq Nx6120 — Defective piece - service not being given properly [Resolved]

sbaisiwala
          Hp India is an UNSCRUPLOUS organisation which is duping consumers by selling defective products and then harrassing the customer...

HP Pavilion DV6000 — Does not Start, No display in monitor, [Resolved]

ram_krish
          HI ,

I brought HP pavlilion dv6000 , 1 yr before from dubai with international warranty of 1 yr..
          It...

sanjay kumar
          I am sanjay kumar residing in H-1/199 jahangir puri delhi-110033. The nearest HP gas Dealer is M/s smrity Gas Agency. I want to have a new Gas connection. But the dealer is saying that it will take 1.0 to 1.5 Year to get a new after booking. Can someone please explain that it is really such a situation

sanjay kumar
          I am Nitin Veer residing in Indrayaninagar, Bhosari. The nearest HP gas Dealer is M/s Ashirwad Gas Agency. I want to have a new Gas connection. But the dealer is saying that it will take 1.0 to 1.5 Year to get a new after booking. Can someone please explain that it is really such a situation. If yes customer are suffering from this kind of services.
          HI SIR/MADAM

IAM MOHAMMED AHMEDULLAH STAYING IN TOLI CHOWKI AND MY OFFICE IS IN BANJARA HILLS ROAD NO 10 I ASKED SO MANY DEALER THEY TOLD NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK SINCE 1.5 YEARS
          FOR THE NEW CONNECTION.SO PLZ REPLY ME INSTANTLY
          IAM WATING FOR YR REPLY.

REGARDS

MOHAMMED AHMEDULLAH

MY MOBILE NO.S [protected], [protected], [protected]

R.Kishore Kumar
            I am facing lots of problems in Booking for a Gas Cylinder on phone, whenever we try to call them, usually phone does not rings or it is not answered by anybody.

HP GAS PHONE Numbers are [protected],[protected]
            I also had gone to book the same several times and every time I found that COMPANY/HP GAS BOOKING STATION has kept the phone in hold position, I checked it whether it is really for hold. But I found that they have done it so that nobody could make them call. They are making the people fool and they are totally failed to provide the best services to customers.

After Booking the cyliner also we may not be able to get the cylinder in the promised time with which we have to face many problems.

I also Urge to introduce on line booking for the Gas cylinder with which we can find very thing on the System.

I request to all of you and to HP Company please do something so that the mischief could not be continuing.
            I am the user of HP gas since 1987 through Sangameswara Gas Agencies, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad. My consumber No. is 602135. They are allowing to book only after a month from the date of receipt of cylinder. Your agents are taking nearly 10 days to supply the refill after booking. In total, they are taking 40 days for supply. For us, we are getting only 25 to 30 days for consumption of one cylinder. I, therefore, request you to advise your agents to book for another cylinder after completion of 21 days from the supply as is being done by Indance Gas. This will help us for continuous supply.

With regards,

Krishnadas Ambat

My compaint addressed core.nic.in is not redressed so far. I am giving below the original complaint for your reference.

Complaint dated 23/01/07, 22/05/07, 26/06/07, 7/08/07, 16/08/07, 24/08/07 & many more...........

I had purchase one HP laptop on 1.12.2006. At the time of purchase I was made to understand that I will be receiving one Jabra Bluetooth Headset and One Reliance Data Card free of charge. I had purchased the same from their authorised dealer located at Thakur Village Kandivili East Mumbai 400101.

After the purchase I was told that the last date for claiming headset is over and I may claim pen drive. When I thought of claiming pen drive, I came to know that I will have to pay Rs.250/- for claim.

Again for the data card also I will have to pay Rs.3,300/-.

I feel Cheated and hence the complaint. Please look into it and redress my complaint.

Thanking you.

yours truly

(Krishna Ambat)
              304/2 Challenger CHS Ltd
              Thakur Village Kandivili E
              Mumbai 400101
              I receive the leptop from college of veterinary college, Anjora, Durg under Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur for official work on May 2006. I had registered the complaint of it by land line phone on your phone number [protected] on 21.8.08 . My comlaint number is [protected]. Till a date it is not completly repair. I had contact to Mr. Manohar (hp Leptop office, Raipur) on his mobile number [protected] several time. But till a date my leptop is not doing proper work.Now a time it is in warnty period. So, I request to you please sent the employee for my leptop as soon as. My contact number is[protected]before 9.30 A.M. and after 5.30 P.M.) and my mobile number is [protected].
              Give me contact number because now a day on above toll free number I have not any response.

Dr. Neelu Gupta,
              College of Veterinary Science & A.H.
              ANJORA, DURG( Chhattisgarh)
              Two years, 5 defective computers, 390 emails, 27 case
              numbers, and my business shut down makes it evident HP cares nothing about
              consumer protection laws or destroying small businesses.

DON’T BUY AND HP PRODUCT unless you have money to throw IT
              OUT and buy another one. They don't guarantee you get a replacement and if you
              do it’s a refurbished one after months of emails and threats. Their hidden
              warranty says they put used parts in everything.

Hundreds of complaints and law suits haven’t stopped them
              from misrepresenting their products to the public and refusing to replace them
              with new units like the other computer manufacturers do.

The ONLY HOPE consumers have against a company with built in
              protection against delivering workable products to the public is to file with
              the FEDERAL TRADE COMISSION, FTC. Use this address, it’s a simple form.

Choose Computers

animesh keshaw
                i've won a hp ipaq smart iphone on a contest which was held on 6th nov, but i didn't received my prize yet.
                i m very disappointed by thair attitude.
                they r taking me for granted.
                they don't even contacted me after d episode, i had contacted them.
                plz look into dis matter a.s.a.p.

animesh keshaw
                1/c,620
                bokaro steel city
                jharkhand
                e-mail- [protected]@yahoo.com
                mobile no- [protected]

espn/hp — negligence/fraud

i've won a hp smart iphone on a sportscentre episode which was telecasted on 6th november episode. but i haven't received my prize till date. nobody contacted me after the episode, i had contacted them. they are assureing me that i'll receive my prize as my name was on aired next day.
                i am disappointed by thair behavior.

Hp — Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking [Resolved]

Girish Dhawan
                  Dear Sir/madam
                  My Consumer No. is 605160 and HP Gas agency name is Sumitra GAS AGENCY, Amloh road, Khanna,Punjabbr...

HP Pavilion W5160 IN — HARRASED BY HP SERVICE. [Resolved]

Shravan Minocha
                  SIR/MA'AM ,

I HOPE SOMEONE EVEN LOOKS INTO THIS MATTER... I AM WRITING HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME ..HOPE...

Hp - Pavilion Dv - 6516 Tx — My laptop Is still in HP center from last 4 months [Resolved]

sujata pattar

This is Sujata PAttar From Belgaum....i took Laptop HP-PAVILION DV 6516 TX.......From dealer called MANGESH-COMPUTER.....on...

HP Compaq Laptop — Free gift offer [Resolved]

G L SINDHUPE
                  Non receipt of free gift offer

I purchased a laptop compaq presario v6409 during oct-2007 and i was entitled...

Hp — Poor booking system of LPG gas [Resolved]

Raj kumar Gupta
                  Complaint against poor booking system of HP,s LPG Gas Cylinder. We get it from "Devi Dayal Enterprises" Sec-8, Rohini,...

Rajeev Bhagwat
                  Paper has got stuck in the printer. The printer is under warranty.

Wellspring Skylab Assam
                  G.S. Road, Ulubari
                  Guwahati- 781 007
                  Assam
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP Pavilion / Compaq Presario Notebook. — Claim for the Free Gift Offer on Purchase of HP Pavilion/Compaq Presario Notebook. [Resolved]

G L SINDHUPE
                    December 22, 2007
                    To
                    M/s Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.

From:
                    Ganesh Lal Sindhupebr...

UDIT GARG
                    I PURCHASED hp pavilion notebook dv 2601 tu ON 25/10/2007 FROM COMPUTERLAND ,NEHRU PLACE,NEW DELHI------DETAILS
                    INVOICE NO--CLNP[protected]
                    HP REDEMPTION CODE-G6WGA8G3TL
                    SEND DD OF ICICI BANK ON 7/11/2007 FOR rs 600-00.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A TV TUNNER FREE AS PER PROMOTIONAL SCHEME. TILL DATE THERE IS NO GIFT OR NO RESPONSE.
                    sir, i purchased hp pavilion dv 2601 in last november
                    it is giving a poor battery backup.WHY IT IS SO?
                    can you suggest some measures to improve my laptop battery life.
                    how can i install Window Xp on hp pavilion dv 2601.
                    Plz tell me step by step procedures.
                    I had already shown my laptop to Hp Care.But they are unable to help me...
                    I m very depressed by purchasing this Hp laptop...
                    Becoz vendor did not tell me about so many problems faced by me in installing Xp on this Laptop...
                    Thank U.
                    I hope that u will help me...
                    when i open bios
                    there are no options availabe in the bios such as...disabling sata etc..
                    how i use the facility of bios to install Windows Xp...
                    it is about 1 year when i perchesed hp dv 2601 tu
                    i went to the seller he installed xp on it by using floppy drive for 3rd party sata driver
                    but after it was beheving abnormal so forgot about installing on it

I AM ALSO DEPRESSED TO BUY IT
                    AS LOW BACK UP LOW PERFORMANCE
                    EVERY TIME HANGS
                    MENY PROGRAMS GETS NOT RESPONDING MENY TIMES
                    HP GIVED IT ONLY A BEST LOOK NOT MORE
                    it hangs every time . it is too slow.
                    plz i am agree
                    i have windows vista loaded in my hp pavilion dv 2601 tu notebook. i want to load xp.whenever i am trying to format the hard disk using my bootable xp cd an error message appears that there is no hard disk. how can i load xp in my notebook ?

HP, Laser Jet 5200 — Deficiency in Product & Service [Resolved]

Amit GUpta
                      Dear HP Authorities,

I like to bring into your notice a serious issue with HP product since last more...