HP India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to HP India

Having problems with HP India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HP India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HP India

1800 112 267

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HP India reviews & complaints page 218

This is Santos from Bangalore. I have given my lap top at Indiranagar branch on monday dated 09/Nov/09. As a executive told me he will inform me by tomo but today is thursday still there is no feed back and they have not mentioned any contact number on receipt. Executives are not taking care of customers but chating with coligues making fun.

So let me know what kind of service is HP providing to their customers...!!
br...
Dear All,

I think, nobody is there to take care of HP customers, because its already 7 days has been passed but no body had taken a little pain to respond or turned up for any support.

So shall I move legal for the same. Kindly let me know today itself.

One suggestion from my side is, kindly close your web support, there is no need to give your email ids at the same, because no body is responding...

The above HP Laptop 540/NL421PA was purchased on 6th April 2009. The Laptop is under Warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase. Due to the subject complaint the Laptop was sent to HP Service Centre on 15th October 2009 vide their Complaint Sl. No. CNU90629HG dt. 15.10.2009. In spite of several follow up by telephone the same is still lying with them unrepairable.

I wish to inform you that I am B.E (IT) just passout (2009) and the Laptop is very important to me at this time. Whenever I telephoned to them for the status of the same and informing me the spare parts is not available.

I again requested to them if the spare parts is not available then kindly replace the Laptop with new one as per HP Policy of matter.

But I regret till date I have not heard anything from them.

Kindly look into the matter and I request your goodself for doing the needful on the matter.

With kind regards

Riju Raju
26, Jagdamba Colony,
Near Ali Village,
Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
Mob. [protected]

HP Laptop — not showing the screen

hi

i m getting the problem in my hp laptop product -- 6710b. when i switched on nothing is showing on the screen nor it is getting turn off. so pls tell me what i have to do further.

waiting for your reply

best regards

shashikant verma
Never buy any HP product, worst worst service, If there is any small problem you need pay full amount for that.

I have some question to HP team, i posted no of times but never got reply.

I requst all the people don't buy any HP product if you already buy and if there is any problem don't go HP service center becase they very big quotation than acutal product, any qusetion ping me :[protected]@gmail.com

1) Why HP is not repairing the product instead of simply replacing the product.
In my case the they are saying we don't know functionality of LCD screen
that what we just replacing instead of repair.
2) It is more than 70% of product cost, How customer can through away the
particular part even 99% is fine.
3) It is just cheating of the customers and regaining for selling of your products
again and again

Sir, I had purchase a Laptop from M/s. Abheshek Enterprises, Gandhidham (Kutch). Scheme was Motorola Mobile for purchasing of HP Laptop under Student Scheme.

Product purchased: Desktop or Laptop - : Laptop

Date of sending the documents- : 26.7.09

Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered : Aastha Kalla

Redemption...

I had bought one webcam from a shop located at Hyderabad .
    The shopkeeper did'nt cheked the webcam at that and said its perfect because it is from HP.
    I did trust on him and taken it.
    When I installed the required software and tried to fix, i was not getting good picture quality.
    So I went to shopkeeper and requested him to exchange it or give me higher version of HP.
    Now...

last year[protected] i bought a hp pavilion laptop worth Rs.44,200/- . And HP offers DIWALI GIFT DIGITAL CAMERA(10 Mega Pixel) . And HP ask me to register my product on HP and i am register my product and they provide me one REDEMPTION CODE. And to receive gift they ask me to provide sufficient documents and DD worth Rs.990/- to send to NEW DELHI . And i am sent all required information. And till[protected] i am not yet receive any gift or answer . So please answer me the status of the sending digital camera and i provide required information below

SERIAL NUMBER: (S)CNF8373HL5
    MODEL NUMBER: dv5-1102TU
    DD SENDING DATE: 19/11/2008
    REDEMPTION CODE: NPYFO8PAGAL

THANKING YOU,

yours truly,
    prakash.d

pavilion dv5 — not receiveing the gift

as i purchase the hp laptop 2 months back & register for gift on the same days.but till now i have not received any gift or any cinfirmation from your side.
    so plz kindly do something in this regard.
    thanking you

rahul gupta

pavilion dv5 — catalyst host application error & about slow processing

1st problem is that, when we start the laptop, then there is a small window size same as that of copying window is occured.
    The window is showing that some program not working properly and window closing the program and again second time the same window is occured.
    2nd problem is that my laptop's ram is 3GB but it's processing is really slow & it's processing is like that of 1GB ram, my every friend do not believe that my laptop ram is 3GB becauuse of it's slow processing.
    So please give me the solution of these two problems.
    I am santosh kumar mirdha.ln year[protected] i bought a hp pavilion laptop worth Rs.47, 000/- . And HP offers GIFT DIGITAL CAMERA(10 Mega Pixel) . And HP ask me to register my product on HP and i am register my product and they provide me one REDEMPTION CODE. And to receive gift they ask me to provide sufficient documents and DD worth Rs.990/- to send to NEW DELHI . And i am sent all required information. And till[protected] i am not yet receive any gift or answer . So please answer me the status of the sending digital camera in my new address and i provide required information below

SERIAL NUMBER: SCNF8275V83 NEW ADDRESS IS :------

i am dinesh mahawar.
      i have purchased one compaq note book on 9 /12/2008.i got the offer of
      getting a gift codak digital camera after giving a dd of 1299 and that
      i gave it on 17/12/2008.
      i have not received my gift. i have sent many email but you didn't
      give any response.today i am sending a mail and you give response in 2
      or 3 days otherwise i will go to consumer court.i have also...

Hello

I have HP laptop with Windows Vista Premium. The hard disk has recovery partition. I was also given the system recovery DVDs at the time of purchase.

Some days ago, the hard disk was giving problems. So it was formatted. When I tried to do the system recovery using the DVDs I got error "This PC is not supported by the system recovery DVDs".

I spoke with Microsoft. They said I should go to HP as it is the hardware problem.

I spoke with HP (Madhuri Melekar). She says we not help as we do not give any software support.

I am not helpless without the OS though I am the legal owner of the Windows Vista Premium.

Please help.

We bought a Hp pavillion DV4 in May 09 from Jumbo Electronics , Noida . Now this Laptop has Windows Vista Home basic loaded which does not seem to work at all.This has made my life miserable . And your customer care is pathetic!!

You are trying to fool customers by selling product which only looks good!!
        My machine is registered under sr no; CND9063427
        and the P/n is ": NLO92PA#ACJ
        Hp guys keep calling...
        TO: peace.of.[protected]@hp.com
        CC: consumersupport.[protected]@hp.com

Ref: 1. HP C6288 – MY7AJH52CB PURCHASED ON 23RD JULY 2008

2. HP CARE 3 YEAR PACK REFERENCE G5Z1IN02CC55

3. REPLACED PRINTER OF MODEL NO AS INDICATED IN SL. 1 BY MACHINE SERIAL NO.MY893HH009 VIDE EQPT SERVICE REQ. NO. ININ[protected]

4. SUBSEQUENT SERVICE TICKET NO.[protected] DATED 25-08-09 – ATER WHICH IT WAS...

sir , i have purchased my compaq 610notebook pc on 12 aug 2009 with a student offer scheam and and i also send tje demand draft amounting to RS4999 in favour of “Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt Ltd.” payable at chandigerh but till now have not get and reply from there side . plz confirm it
        for student offer
        sir, i have purchased my compaq 610notebook pc on 01 sept 2009 with a student offer scheem and i also send the demand draft amounting to RS5499 dated 09/09/2009 in favour of “Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt Ltd.” payable at chandigerh but till now (02/03/2010) have not get and reply and also Mobile Motorocker Rs. 13999 from there side . plz confirm it and send me my gift on my address. " Urvashi D/o Suresh Chandra Pandya" Fala Kampa Vill. Post. Dhambola Dist.- Dungarpur [raj.] PIN - 314402 Mob. - [protected] Phone - [protected]

compaq 610 — battery problem

i buy compaq 610 laptop one year ago.now i get some problem with the battery and i replaced a new battery then the battery is charged in serice center then then i discharge the battery then i connect the charger pin the battery is not charging please sent me the answer

HP Compaq 610 Notebook PC — UNDER WARRANTY BATTERY BACKUP PROBLEM

my compaq pc610 last one months created the battrey bakup problem and i was the complain the mr.sanjay ostwal he was propriter of s s computer in nandurbar.he was a answer but i am not saticefaied.my copeq610 detail..serial no CNU00884LY .product no WL658PA#ACJ .warranty status COVERD UNDER WARANTY .warranty category FACTORY WARRANTY. waranty end dt.2011.05.25..my complain no [protected]..

I am forced to write this mail because my laptop which was submitted to TechnoLand in Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, India has caused a great deal of harrasment.

The Service number is T910/N52. My customer id number is: C29703. Model Number CQ40 and serial number: CND8362CJW/F2.

I submitted this laptop on the 6th of Oct, 2009. Till 14th Oct, the status was under service and on 14th EOD, they ordered for a motherboard.br...
          On 15 oct 2009 I purchased HP Compaq 610 V model laptop from Home Town, Rajarhat , Kolkata, West Bengal-700156(cash memo number-T69/39). Details of laptop are as under:

ModelNo. 610/VH453PA
          Serial No. CNU9276DZ2

When I purchased the laptop it was a festival season and when I asked to check the laptop which was in sealed package I was told by salesman Mr Gopal (Mr Abhik roy chowdhary the Departmental manager...

HP Pavilion Desktop Fk796aa#ACJ — OFFER PRINTER & UPS NOT RECEIVED SINCE LAST 11 MONTHS

Dear Sir

Wrt below mail, I have been following up for the same from last 8 months & I had purchased the PC in Dec 08' , even I have sent them the required documents & 1000's DD as per thier requirement, then how there is no registration nor document details.

But I think there is communication gap between your collgues. Pls. sort it out this matter by any way at the earlist possible, I...

I have made a call to hp on 28/10/2009 morning (case No.[protected]/[protected]). regarding non working of my HP 100 Plus Plotter. after hunders of call to HP and their service partner M/S. RT Outsourcing Services Ltd, located in Ghaziabad. The engineer visited in my office on 2/11/2009 and handed over a report that some small part is broken and need to replace on chargeable bases. As the my buisness had been held up I agreed, although it was an internal part and should be cover in warranty/AMC. Till now HP is not able to solve the problem and set right the machine in order. As per condition of AMC the machine should be setright in maximum 48 hours.

Due to delay in service I spent huge amount in markent to execute the work. It is requested that machine should be set right promptly and hp should company should compensate me for loss of my professonel hours as well as money spend in market for same work done

V.D.SHARMA
          3/11/2009 16.00 HRS
          Aug 13, 2020

This mail is regarding the complain which I want to file against the HP service center “maha electronics pvt ltd. No .28-8-2, 1st floor, 15th cross, 3rd block, jayanagar, Bangalore-56011.”

I have a HP notebook 540 in which I faced a serious battery problem on 30 /10/09, and I went to the HP service center jayanagar for the replacement of my battery, but the person concern MR ali along with his team members insisted me to bring the invoice of my notebook in order to replace the battery and register my case, despite they have changed the battery of 4 people of my college prior.

If rules are there then they cannot come all of sudden I have all the evidences to prove that they have replaced batteries without taking the invoice ,but as I respect the procedure the very next day I brought the invoice copy and gave my notebook which was accepted then .

The same day in noon I got a call from a personal number that sir your warranty was only till[protected] sorry your battery cannot be replaced rushed to the service center again spoiling a lot of money in auto all and all that, I met HP service guys they said they dint make any calls, then a person came and told me that according to your invoice your battery cannot be replaced as your warranty has expired on

26-08-09 I have evidence that the same service center has replaced a battery taking a notebook on

22-09-09 cases no nb0922-017. If the warranty was expired on 26-08-09 then how can he change the battery after one month of expiry .and I have the evidence, and the warranty according to HP records is till Nov 9 2009 .

The service guys are making silly excuses that they cannot do anything and they are blaming HP for this issue ,that HP has asked us to not to take any battery complaints. So I took my notebook back when they said that nothing can be done, and today after two days taking the notebook back on 2-nov -2009 I am receiving a message from HP that my complain has been registered with a case ID- #[protected] ref NB1031-019. I have come to know that the same day they have taken a notebook of the same college whose warranty was expired on 26-08-09.

I take this case as a case of harassment, baseness and humiliation caused to me by HP service guys.

Now I cannot trust anyone in that service center as all of them are rude, non cooperative, liars.

Dear Sirs,
              I am giving you the brief of my case :

1.(a) I purchased an Printer HP Printer L 7380 serial no MY 871830 XS on 6.09.2008, with new packed cartiges in the box.

1. (b) In July on checking this L 7380 Printer, we found that it had problem, so we sent the same to HP Care centre here at Jaipur and there request no is ININ[protected] dated 7.7.2009.

1. (c) Your Office (HP)...

Ref No. :- 109440
              I come to understand that you have despatched the printer through dtdc on 27th Aug.
              But the courier people Madurai branch return the same due to no service. kindly be good enough arrange to get the gift as early as possible.

For your details i here below my address:-

R.LAKSHMIKANATHAN
              No. 17/42, MIDDLE STREET.
              RAMESWARAM - 623526...

my laptop is in warranty period, i bought it on 31/01/09, after using it for only 4 mon it was not working properly, but some how i was managing it, now on 27/10/09 screen got totally blank and there was no display, i went to the service centre and they said that the part which has been damaged is not available and it will take time, without laptop its immpossible to work, my lots of work got pending. please consider and solve the problem as soon as possible. i have given my laptop at the following service centre :-saligram automobiles, r.n.c path (mancotta road ), dibrugarh 786001 .
              Fully yellowish colour, one side of the display please tell how to rectify that problem..,

Respected Sir/Mam,

My name is Sukhwinder Singh and i did purchase the laptop under Business Series model 6730S with SNo. CNU84311MH.. Product Code: KH339AV
                After 8 Months usage i got a strange problem with my laptop.
                When the battery was fully charged and i use it on battery and on doing some intensive heavy works.. The laptop used to shut down suddenly in just under 5 mins and the battery level used to go to 0% and on again plugging in the Charger and Plugging it out it again shows the actual capacity left before.

For Example: If my Battery was 100% and when i do some heavy load task just after 5% decrease in battery level it used to shutdown suddenly without warning and the Low Battery light used to glow up and the battery level used to goto 0%. And when i plug in the charger at that moment and again unplug it it again shows that 95% battery is left. Means the battery circuit is not able to detect itself correctly. I checked this battery with the other laptop i have and the same problem was present in that too. Means the problem is with the battery and not the laptop.

The second problem was that my DVD Writer was not able to Write DVDs and CDs.

I gave it to my nearby service center:
                RT Outsourcing Services Limited:
                651, First Floor, Cool Road,
                Jalandhar, Punjab
                Ph No:[protected]

I gave my laptop on 09/10/2009 and when i called on 26/10/2009 they said that they are not getting my Slip so they will call me back but they didn't call me so i called them again the next day that is on 27/10/2009 and after waiting for a lot of time..
                They said that they had fixed the problem with my laptop and when i asked them what had they done they said that they had Repaired a fault with my motherboard.

Now on 29/10/2009 they are saying that they have used the Software HP Battery Check and if it doesn't show that the battery is in warranty they can't give the warranty Although the Software is showing the Battery to be replaced. In full charge and normal work my laptop is just able to keep up for 50 mins and on some heavy task it goes down in under half an hour.. What should I do now.. ???

They haven't yet replaced my DVD-Writer and they were asking me what was the fault... What is this ???

I can't understand what kind of Engineers do HP recruit who don't know which problem should be checked and from where.
                And moreover its already more than 20 days i have given my laptop.. and they are saying that it would further take a week more..
                Whats this ??? I think i did a mistake buying a HP Laptop... Have I ???

Waiting for a positive response from your side

Sukhwinder Singh
                Student
                B.Tech(CSE)
                Ph.: +91 [protected]
                Suggest you replace a high capacity battery for your HP, here for your reference:http://www.digsell.com/batteries-chargers-laptop-batteries.html