HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)

HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India Complaints & Reviews

From the day 1, I face lot of issues with HP C772TU laptop. I done some mistakes in life and the biggest...
i yogesh kumar sharma declared that i have taken a new printer name Hp Deskject F4288 Date 3/10/2008 and this...

Hi Mark,

What happen to ur mail to appropirate group ?
No action has been taken yet.

Is this right way to tackle ur customer ?
I[censored] can't do anything then give me answer in one word because I have to switch over to new laptop of different company(except HP (Harming and Paining)).

So, at last do it fast because I m suffering from mentally as well as Monetary loss.

Akash Gupta

-----Original Message-----
From: External ceo-communication [mailto:external.[protected]@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:13 PM
To: Gupta, Akash
Subject: RE: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from Akash Gupta

Thank you for writing to HP. We apologize for the recent frustrations. Your taking the time to share this information with us is greatly appreciated. Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate group within HP for further review.

CEO Customer Relations

-----Original Message-----
From: akash.[protected]@xerox.com [mailto:akash.[protected]@xerox.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 8:54 PM
To: External ceo-communication
Subject: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from Akash Gupta

This is a message to HP's CEO, from a valued customer: Akash Gupta.

Customer's Phone: [protected]
Customer's E-Mail: akash.[protected]@xerox.com
Feedback Area:
- Product experience
- Service or support experience
Message:

I have visited to ur R T Outsourcing, Hp Service center located at Okhla phase 1 on last saturday.

Engineer checked laptop and told me that, "we have to replace ur speaker, touchpad and mother board and for over heating we have to monitor the laptop".

I am totally fed up with the response he gave me because every part is going to be currupted day by day.

It is defective system from the day 1, I can't kept this system.

I just want replacement or money back because my work is suffering from these problem.

Please take necessary steps regarding this.

Akash Gupta

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
From: Shivani, Gogna [mailto:gogna.[protected]@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 6:05 PM
To: Gupta, Akash
Subject: HP Laptop CCHSAP167115

Dear Akash Gupta,

Greetings!

We sincerely thank you for contacting us.

Further to your issue, we would request you to visit our nearest service center also you can contact our Technical support center on toll free numbers [protected] or[protected]prefix with local STD code when calling from mobile) from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Hope this will enable you to receive prompt service support and assuring you the best support at all times.

Shivani

This message was sent on: 10/14/2008 at 3:53:32 GMT

Akash Gupta also added this personal information:
Company: Xerox India Ltd
Address: akash.[protected]@xerox.com
City: NCR(Delhi, Gurgaon)
State:
Zip Code:
Country: India
Fax:

my self pankaj kumar. i have bought a HP PAVILION DV2762TX model hp note book. the product has been bought on the date of june23, 2008. from om entreprises, patna, bihar. my redemption code is FZUWKX674A. for this i have sent you RS500 rupees draft and all the document which is required. more about four months ago, but till now i have not received my free gift that was tv tunner and music set. so please mind it. it is my second complain. in previous i have send you but you not answered me.
    two days ago i have send you origional serial no sticker and all required document to you, so please try to send my gift as soon as possible.

Hp pavillion DV 2762TX — ABOUT MY FREE GIFT

I have purchased dv 2762tx laptop from chandigarh and shopkeeper tell me about free gift with this laptop.He said if you send copy of retail invoice, original product serial no. withRS/-500 draft to redemption cell you got a gift i send all those documents but company HP not send my gift, 2 month has elapsed. So, you please take immediate action so they learn some lesson and not do this thing with other customer.MY REDEMPTION CODE IS ZYUFYFM13X

YOUR SINCERELY,

hp pavilion 2762tx — regarding my notbook gift

my self pankaj kumar i have bought a laptop their model name is hp pavilion 2762tx .date of delivery is 2368.i have applied for gift such as tv tuner&musicsystem for that i have already sent a dd of rs 500 to you but till now l have not recive my gift so i request to you that plzz mind it.my redemption code is FZUWKX674A.My product serial no is 2CE8081M75.i bought my product from patna(bihar) from om interprises room no 624, 6th floor, ashina harniwas complex dak bungla road, patna-800001.my another email addres is pankaj.[protected]@gmail.com

i ve booked a laptop.they said to come up with the rest and take away ur laptop.after one week went with the rest whole cash to own laptop.now they are saying that we dont have stock.
      I TOTALLY AGREE, AND TELL EVERY ONE THAT INTELNET VASHI SCTOR - 17 IS A FRAUD, AND GIVES SMUGGLED LAPTOPS, BEWARE, I HAVE GOT PROOF AGAINST HIM .
      i hav also bought a laptop from intelnet vashi. he is really a fraud selling smugled laptop. i hav bought dell studio 15 nd it has been smugled from U.S i just came to knw after some problem arose in my laptop.
      INTELNET Infotech is also a THIEF, I given them GATEWAY MX3414 laptop for repair & they TAKEN AWAY PARTS from it now he (AMIT) is not answering Phone & keep cutting my calls. I also sent him emails, Im making Police complaint of it.
      NEVER BUY or give them repairs, they are thief.
      Completly Agree with every one... he is thief (Chor), paisa lutane wala, he just take advance from the people and do not give delivery on time. he also provide smuggeled, PC's.

Amit, who is selling PC's in Intelenet infotech, vashi which is located in Shiv centre, Vashi., is biggest froud and never purchase any thing or even book any PC or Laptop from him, other vice you will be mentally harshed by these people, they never keep on there words, they change there comittment after evry one hour, and these, people never give your money back, which you paid as a advace.

You have to visit to Police station if you want your maney Back.
      you r rite...he has cheated us too...let us come together and file a complaint against him...v shld do something against this fraud...he has recently cheated us too...
      He is the biggest FRAUD alive.He says one thing one minute and changes it the very next minute.DONOT BUY FROM HIMHe is also very rude to customers once you have given the advance.The cost which he quotes doesnt include VAT..VAT included cost takes the amount to a much higher price(warranty is useless w/o it).He promises to give Free accesories...but these ARE ALL included ine original laptop package.I had booked a laptop with a 1GB graphic card but he didnot fit it(insted he provided the 64 MB inbuilt one).All in all IF YOU WANT TO BE HARRASED MENTALLY AND DUPED OF YOUR MONEY (scammed) BUY FROM AMIT!
      HI,
      this guy (Amit) is the cheat and fake laptop provider which are registered in USA already and sells in India by smuggling. it dont carry any india warranty even if you call the dell showroom.plzz dont buy it from this shop. they use dell banners for their advertisement. they cheat customer by telling themselves as authorized dell dealer. you wont get any warranty from dell if you buy from him. he even replaces parts if you give them for repair. the dell showroom dont take any responsibily for this.

lets join our hands and protest outside his shop with banners so as to make aware about this anti social elements in our society.

lets see who are involved in this racket. i heard even local dell dealers are involved and police don't take action against such racket.

the shop details are as follows;

Intelenet Infotech,
      shop No. 37/ 42,
      Shiv Center sec-17,
      Arenza corner, vashi,
      Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India.
      He has also cheated me recently...he is the biggest bikhari chor that i have ever seen...he will get for what he has done...its time to act against this please fix a date n time we shall lodge a police complaint together and protest in front of his shop...jai hind...

Dear sir / ma'am
        I have purchased HP pavilion dv6602au notebook on 9 january-2008.
        Today my computer is...

HP Compaq Laptop — Bad service [Resolved]

We due respect I would like to inform you that there is one servicing centre name Computech System and Service...

I have purchased HP pavillion laptop DV6516tx model 1 year back. Before warranty period laptop stopped working. I gave to service station SICOM Dadar. As indicated by Engg. Problem was with mother board. Laptop was returned may be by repairing of mother board. again after i month same problem was faced and again laptop was given for service station. Second time also the mother board was not replaced. Then third time i gave Laptop for service station for same problem. Luckly I had opted for Extended Warranty for three years. Third time also my mother board is not replaced. I am not satisfied with HP Pavillion Laptop which is supposed to be higher version and costlier laptop. Please advice me.

CPU SERIAL NO:INI5210F4J

computer is slow

CPU SERIAL NO:INI5210F4J
            PART NO: EL387PS#ACJ
            MONITOR SERIAL NO: CNC546027B
            PART NO:PF 997A DX 6120M...
            hp - presario C700, MODLE NO:CND823YJYM
            Posted:[protected] by Himanshu Singh Gaur [send email]
            2038MB RAM is...
            I have HP Pavallion a 1518 in, Media Centre PC, Sr no.INI 6240 MQ6. There is booting problem in the PC. When we switch on...
            i have purchased hp desktpo pc and as per e mail from hp innovative redumption support ihave sent Rs.2000/- demand draft to...
            I had purchased a laptop in july and as per the promotions was supposed to get a free gift i.e. a wi fi music...

This is with the reference of my Laptop Serial number S/N.CND7462LSL, HPL-KDO78AA#ACJ, HP520 Purchased in India on27/12/07. With care pack of extended warranty which is internationally accepted as per your customer care. Now I moved to Middle East in Oman Muscat, as find some problem in USB panel and keyboard I’ve given this for repairing to your authorized service centre IMTAC and they have issued me TRC. 6585 on 10/06/08 on now they returned my laptop on 20/07/08 saying that as I’ve purchased is from India it will not be repaired in Oman though its under warranty period of 1 year, and still 3 yr warranty pack is not started,

I want to you to take this thing very seriously or will go to consumer court as you guys claim it to be international warranty as accepted every where in the world

Amit Mehra
            Aug 13, 2020

My laptop was working ok but yesterday I have observed laptop speaker is not working.May please inform service...

we have a gift for buying compaq of serial number cnd81860g3
              we registered on 27/05/2008 we have a doubt about to send a email copy for that regisration please send me a email
              this the main draw back for ur all laptop that u r not providing original cd of drivers u r dealer just provide write cd only, and some time these driver not run properly, i purchase ur cq60-104tu, but there r not proper wifi driver in cd given by dealer of nehru place, next time i will not suggest to my any friend to pruchase compaq, very bad, i m feeling very bad to purchase ur laptop
              yes iam ankur sharma wants to rgister my compaq redemption gift for leaptop buyed on2752009 from shivani infotech model no-presario CQ40-317TU serial no-CND9051J7N contact no-[protected]
              i dont know how to register my laptop purchased on18/05/2009.
              i dont know how to register my compaq laptop cq40-330tu purchased on18/05/2009.

Compaq — poor battery performance, Not at all Charging, Producing Heavy heat

Poor battery performance, Producing heavy Heat, Adapter not at all Charging, RAM speed is not like a 4GB very slow. I have Complain this to my nearest Service Center but they are not Respecting. I hav Plain to another TWO more Laptops but if it is like this means how can purchase.. . ?

Compaq — DEFAULT IN CHARGER

ON MARCH 10 2010, MY CHARGER STOPED WORKING DUE SOME FAULT IN IT, I HAD COMPLAINT IT TO DEALER OF THIS CITY {JAQULA KHAN (DIGTAL ENTERPRISESS)
              (SINGRAULI) } ITS GARAUNTEE IS NOT OVER SO I WANT IT TO BE REPLACED SOON OR REFUND MY MONEY

Compaq — Laptop not working and complaint being manipulated

I purchased a compaq laptop from Reliance Digital Shipra Mall Indrapuram ghaziabad, Even after registering many complaints my laptop is not working properly. Costumer service manipulates us with different tricks and not able to provide us good service and laptop is still not working properly.

Subject : Refilled Q2612A Laserjet Toner Cartridge inside a Genuine HP
                Packing-regarding
                Reference: 1.Purchase of Genuine HP Q2612A Toner cartridge bearing
                Invoice No.1628 for Rs 3276 dated[protected] from Mudra
                Enterprises
                2. Cash Receipt no. 286 for Rs 3276 dated[protected]

With respect to the above, I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased a HP2612A Laserjet Toner Cartridge from Mudra Enterprises, No.456, 4 th Main, Coffee Board Layout, Kempapura, Hebbal.P.O. Bangalore -560 024 and opened it for use today on[protected] and to my surprise found that it was not a Genuine/Original HP Product but HP Cardboard container contained a Refilled Cartridge. The outer HPCardboard container was genuine and intact whereas the blister pack was open and was found to be stapled and fixed with gum tape. The cartridge was covered with a paper containing advertisements for other Computer products with a sticker SP-INK dated 11-03-08 on the cartridge. Mudra Enterprises are not accepting responsibility for giving a Refilled toner Cartridge in lieu of an original HP Cartridge. Therefore I would like to bring this to your kind notice to see that suitable action is initiated against this HP dealer and to see that immediate action is initiated in the matter.

Thanking you in anticipation of an early action and a reply in the matter.
                As a professional Toner Cartridge, Inkjet Cartridge & CISS Manufacturer, Supplier, Producer and Exporter with a Factory in China, our main products include remanufactured compatible universal Laser Toner Cartridge, Inkjet Cartridge CISS, and other office consumables. We provide you with high quality Toner Cartridge, Inkjet Cartridge & CISS products and excellent buy services. Enquiries from global wholesalers, distributors, buyers, agents, and OEM/ODM are welcome.
                If you are interested in any item of our toner cartridge &inkjet cartridge products, please feel free to contact us.
                We would like to be your reliable Toner Cartridge and Inkjet Cartridge Manufacturer and welcome to visit our factory.

Parkin Macao Co., Ltd-toner cartridge manufacturer

Toner cartridge product lines include HP toner cartridge, Samsung laser toner cartridge, Canon Toner cartridge, panasonic laser toner cartridge, Lexmark toner cartridge, Brother toner cartridge.
                Inkjet cartridge product line include HP inkjet cartridge, Samsung inkjet cartridge, canon inkjet cartridge, lexmark inkjet cartridge, brother inkjet cartridge, etc.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, We will be happy to give you details.

Our factory have manufactured Toner Cartridge & Inkjet cartridge for years . To manufacture top quality Toner Cartridge & Inkjet Cartridge products and to deliver them as per schedule has always been our focus. We feel proud to state that, we have always been successful in our endeavor. We have a very gifted artisan talent pool, which guarantees timely deliveries of high quality.

Parkin Macao Co., Ltd
                [protected]@imagingabc.com

HP — Change HP 2612A toner

Date[protected]
                this is II time we registred compalint. Your response is very bad.
                I also send this mail copy & previous compalint no. consumer court New delhi
                I have purchase a HP-2612 A laser cartridge.
                i HOPE B-82, OKHLA INDUSTRAIL AREA OWNER IS VERY POWER FULL SO RESULT OF THIS U NOT TAKE ANY ACTION BUT THIS LETTER IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.
                IN LAST WE PURCHASE ALL CARTRIDGE IN HP DISTRIBUTOR VIKEL BUSINESS COR., JMD INFOTECH, & MODECARE ENTERPICES
                But cartridge printing quality is very light .
                We reach the B-82, Okhla Industrial area for replacement.
                But this time we have no leter head so your customer service man Mr. Lalit/Mohd Shakib told pl. take a letter head . they proper cheque all things like cartride seal, Tonner ink quality & invoice.
                after 2-3 day we again reached the HP replacement cell B-82, Okhla Ind. Area. In this time Mr Lalit told pl. take a bill copy of customer and also need the printer Number. they again cheque all things like cartride seal, Tonner ink quality & invoice.
                After 3-4 days we gone again then they not check any thing they only told your cartridge is open. I request to why u call me again to again u clearly tell HP has done replace defective cartride. We have all light print outprint. This cartridge We supply the Jamia Millia Islamia University in IT Center It name Center of Information Technology Contact Person Person Mr. Nusrat Hussain.
                They also take a action against HP.
                We also provide all the Origianl Bill & other things.
                We also supply the 20 Dat Drive 40 GB 6 is not working.
                Mr. Lalit & Mr. Shakib told It is only work HP Server.
                But 15 Dat Drive is working perfectly.
                I also saw the one things when u pay money in B-82 service center your replacement work done properly other wise ????????
                I have not only one customer facing this problem Pl. check the register 90% customer suffar the HP replacement cell.
                Complaint is only formalty NO BODY TAKE ANY ACTION OF THIS COMPLAINT.
                I ALSO SEND THIS MAIL COPY & PREVIOUS COPY OWN ADVOCATE.
                FOR NEXT LEGAL ACTION.
                PL. PUT THE ENQUIRY IN B-82, HP REPLACEMENT CELL. MANY PEOPLE SUFFAR.
                I ALSO LEAVE 4 TIMES VOICE MESSAGE IN TOLL FREE NO. BUT ACTION IS =ZERO =0
                Date 11-05-09
                Today is also no response Complaint No. [protected]

Change HP 2612 A tonner
                Change HP 2612 A tonner
                Date[protected]
                this is II time we registred compalint. Your response is very bad.
                I also send this mail copy & previous compalint no. consumer court New delhi
                I have purchase a HP-2612 A laser cartridge.
                But cartridge printing quality is very light .
                We reach the B-82, Okhla Industrial area for replacement.
                They also take a action against HP.
                We also provide all the Origianl Bill & other things.
                We also supply the 20 Dat Drive 40 GB 6 is not working.
                Mr. Lalit & Mr. Shakib told It is only work HP Server.
                But 15 Dat Drive is working perfectly.
                Complaint is only formalty NO BODY TAKE ANY ACTION OF THIS COMPLAINT.
                I ALSO SEND THIS MAIL COPY & PREVIOUS COPY OWN ADVOCATE.
                FOR NEXT LEGAL ACTION.
                PL. PUT THE ENQUIRY IN B-82, HP REPLACEMENT CELL. MANY PEOPLE SUFFAR.
                I ALSO LEAVE 4 TIMES VOICE MESSAGE IN TOLL FREE NO. BUT ACTION IS =ZERO =0
                HP employee is chitter. They only always represent bad image of company

I am the unhappy customer since I bought my laptop from HP.
                  Recently I went with a problem to
                  RT Outsourcing...
                  I have hp 2122tu notebook pc which has a light scribe dvd dual layer writer(model DS-8AZH 03C) and 512 mb Samsung ram by default.(...