HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India related photos (585)

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Sir... I am trying to reach you from last six month but no one is responding to me... I have purchased your htc phone and from the very next day i am visit to your service centre... You have given me the damaged product... Its all repaired camera, speaker, display, mother board charger, all... Not a single component is left unchanged... I need an immedieate replacement else i take legal action now... You cant cheat the customer... I have paid you the full money... You can check my visit history with your service centre as well... My contact no and mail id is with you now... For any further information you can contact me but i need replacement now...

[Aug 05, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir I have HTC One E9s which is LTE plz send an update to be Volte

It's really disgusting and i regret buying a htc phone. I purchased a htc desire 728g phone that costed me 16000 on 3rd september 2016 and started giving me battery problems after 2-3 months. If i charged my mobile and then kept it for sometime then from 100% it would come down to 50%. On june, 2017 i went to the htc centre to repair my phone. They said that they don't have some parts at the moment to repair my phone so asked me to come the next week and as it was under the warranty period, so they said that it will be free of cost. After some days i went there again and after waiting for 2 hours they said that "you have opened the cell phone and a wire is missing! And if we have to repair it, it will cost you 1500". I mean like what the hell is this. I swear to god i haven't used that cell properly and i can't open the battery! How can someone be so greedy? Really angry with you'll. Better improve your customer care service. I am from assam. Kindly hear my request and do something asap.

[Aug 03, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From
      Jayaprakash. P g
      Lecturer in electronics
      Govt. Women's polytechnic college, kozhikkode
      Malaparamba - 673009
      To
      The manager, customer care,
      Sub: replacement of defective mobile - reg.
      Ref : htc 628 white [protected]

I purchased the mobile on 6/05/17 from "alif mobiles" kozhikkode. While selecting the product, my first preference was the reliability of htc compared to other product in the market. But after a few weeks, to my surprise, the mobile became useless so that usage of apps for banking, through which i have been doing all my transactions (Including school fees payment of my children, which by other means, is almost impossible) and whatsup messaging through which i have been getting official messages, became impossible. I was told to surrender the phone for repairing, by the shop owner, which i did, on 25/06/17. Also i was told to wait for 15 days, which for me, is unthinkable. So i request you to replace the mobile as soon as possible so that i will have the same faith in your products and quality assured service.

Yours faithfully,
      Jayaprakash p g

[Jul 31, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      How to buy htc mobile charger. i go to service center, they told me mobile charger not available.

I purchased a htc 828 dual sim mobile. From new jimmy times. Moradabad which emei no (1) [protected]/[protected]
        S. N gd699zs02323
        After a few days i found that charger is not working i go to authorized service centre they examin and said that its data cable is faulty but deny to change while the phone is in warntee period (4 months)
        No replacement done. While mobile was in guarantee period.
        Un expected response from htc service centre moradabad (Up)

[Jul 30, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        vinayak kharade vk's response Jul 31, 2017 htc 830 mobile handset no repaier 3 month
        I have bought htc 10pro handset in the month of April 2017. After using 2 months, the battery of the mobile is damaged. On July 14, I go the service centre(Payoja Service Rourkela) and deposit the mobile, but till now they did not fix the problem of the mobile. Whenever I go, they say the battery is not in stock
        Htc handset 830 duel sim in garenty
        iam purches 3 month in sangali service center

no repair in 3 months

my name vinayak laxman kharade

c no [protected]

My first ever android phone... And experienced one of the worst and nightmarish experiences of a lifetime. If there is any mid-range budget garbage, then the htc desire 700 709d is the one.
          Bought it for ₹ 18k and using it was a headache. Used to get light panic attacks because of it. Both the hardware and the battery are so rubbish that i had to carry a charger all the time (Before i bought a power bank). Whenever it got full charged and i was outdoors, i always had to make sure that i rarely used the phone, so that at moments i could make important phone calls and the phone keeps running through the day. Imagine a phone priced at ₹ 18k not being able to run the messenger app. This is the story. So, sad that htc themselves knew that this phone was garbage but still to cover their loses they kept this phone selling. Even when the phone was knew, i went through their website simply to check if they had any updates for it, but the phone was not even listed their website regarding any updates or any other service. No single android forum had any custom for this phone even. This is my story. I got this phone from ebay.

Fraud htc service center my handset parts will be changed by htc service center member.

When i was given a phone in service center at that time my phone is ok.

When she is receive at that time also ok.

But when i am collect phone on 26 july 2017 at time also phone is ok.

Kindly check attachment of jobsheet and bill copy.

And now today i got call from service center and now he says me that your phone is water damage.

I have doubt your employee change my phone parts and i will be complaint in near police station.

Kindly support me otherwise i will be take action against you.

[Jul 28, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have brought new htc mobile (Desire 10 lifestyle) in the month of december 2016. Till month of may my mobile was working properly. Then i started facing issue with the battery of my mobile. The issue is that it is taking too much time to get charged eg. (2hrs to charge 15 %). So i raised my complaint to the customer care of htc and they told me to take the mobile to nearest service center. So i took the mobile to nearest service center (Om sai communication) on 30th june 2017 which is almost 30kms from my location. And when i reached over there they told me that for this issue they will send this mobile to htc company to get repaired and it will take almost 10-15 days.
              I got my mobile on 8th july 2017. Then i checked the mobile and found that still the same issue is there.

Htc ticket no.:-[protected].

So its my humble request that kindly help me to get this issue resolved.
              htc desire 10 lifestyle

Hi i am mahesh

Please tel me price of htc 828 housing power on off attached volume button because my htc 828 side button are missing.

Thanks & regards
                Mahesh

[Jul 27, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My jobsheet no. Is q[protected] through tvse, gemini parsn complex, chennai. Today, i was give my desire 828 service due to water dead... But the problem was unsolved weather else that the technician jothi ganesh told the front camera missing. I promised that the phone has front & back camera when i gave to the customer care (Meenakshi). I am sure about my front camera was theft by jyothi ganesh technician. So please enquire him and take action against him for his theftness. Thanks in advance.
                  Attached my jobsheet as a photo.
                  P. Veeramohan
                  Mob: [protected]
                  authorized technician theft my front camera

I am using htc 828. I had to visit htc service centre 5-6 times to get it repaired till now. Earlier i went there to change...

Sir, recently i went to htc authorised service center located at shop -5, 3rd floor, dona planet mall, gs road, guwahati, assam-781005, for detecting a problem with my htc 516 desire model phone. The guy who was sitting on the front desk told me that it was a hardware defect and it would cost around rs. 6000. I left the service center without repairing the same with the hope better to buy a new one than repairing the old one. Thereafter the same day i went to a small mobile repairing shop and asked the owner to look at the problem affecting my htc phone. To my utter surprise the owner informed me that the phone is having battery problem. He replaced it with a new battery and the phone started working as earlier. Its high time to take action against the errant who has maligned the htc brand. With regards... Dr. Santanu kumar sarma, tezpur medical college, tezpur, assam.

[Jul 24, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With due respect, i have to state that i purchased htc desire 728 dual sim, imie code - [protected] on 1st oct 2016 (Bill attached). Since day it have heat up problem even after five minute of call it heats up and hang up. Few months back, i visited the service centre hcl at tilak nagar, najafgarh road. They said problem is solved but i found that hang problem was solved but heat up problem was there. Now my phone has three basic problems
                      Device heat up
                      Switch off randomly
                      Battery lasts for only few hours
                      I visited the service centre hcl at tilak nagar najafgarh road on 10th july 2017 and registered my complained job sheet no. - w[protected] and ticket no. [protected]. (Copy attached)
                      They took my device my device and promised to give me back by 15th july 2017. I visited there many times but they said they don’t have the parts. There is the problem in mother board. I am without my phone from past 10 days and they didn't even provide me any alternative device. Because of so many problems in my device that i am facing and all the harassments i am going through visiting service centre after 4 hour waiting.. They will just say your phone is not repaired yet.. You can understand how handicap one can become without phone now a days. Its my request please resolve the issue at the earliest. Please replace my phone as it again again giving problem. I hope you understand my frustration level and resolve the issue at the earliest. I ll be highly obliged to u.. Please inform me too.

Yours faithfully

Mohit kaushal
                      [protected]/ [protected]
                      B 75 arjun park
                      Najafgarh nd_ 110043

[Jul 20, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've htc 828 and the mic is not working properly.. I visited service centre 4 times for the same problem but they are unable to resolve the issue. My charger is also not working and they are giving me the charger which is different from an original one... I'll not suggest anyone to buy htc phone.. The staff is also impolite. They don't even talk politely with customers.

[Jul 18, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Here i am writing you regarding htc service issue.
                          I had submitted my htc 10 handset at authorized service center in agra on 09/06/2017 due to display issues.
                          Estimated delivery time mentioned was 14/06/2017.
                          Now its 17/07/2017 & still i had no information regarding my phone.
                          I tried contacting htc service center but they are not telling me anything regarding my phone.
                          I had also contacted htc escalation team but they are again & again emailing me to wait.
                          Its been a month how long do i need to wait for my phone.

htc 10 service issue

Updated by ashishgarg2909 Jul 29, 2017 The service centre called me on 20 july that we had received your replacement kimdly collect it. I went to service centre to collect my device they handed me a faulty device made me sign the documents & closed my complaint. When i came to know that device is faulty i submitted it back to the centre & they said that u will get it by 26 July. Now again the date has passed & they are again telling me to wait & i dont know for how long i have to wait.

It is regret to say that htc is a most popular brand in mobile and the mobile sets are very expensive. I have purchased htc desire 828 dual sim in the year 2016 amounting to rs. 19, 900/- from raja telecom, dak bunglow road, patna.
                            This model is a cdma/gsm 4gset. After closing of cdma, i have purchased a jio sim and jio is also functioning not good, voice call does not support but 4g network works. Due to non functioning of voice call, i am not utilising the set from february, 2017. One fine day when i operated the mobile set, the same is not opening. I have submitted the set to your local service centre i, e, tvse, patna. They have received the set on 11th july, 2017 whose job sheet no. Qo[protected], ticket no. [protected] mentioning that there is a problem in touch screen. As soon, it will be repaired then will communicate to you. On 14th july, 2017, they informed me on phone that the mother board of the said set is not functioning hence the same would be need to change. When i enquired about the price of the motherboard they said it will cost rs. 10, 000/- which is every expensive and exorbitant price.
                            Now the question arise that the set which i have purchased cost me rs, 19900/- which is also an expensive model and after utilising not more than a year and the mother board of the set is damaged very earlier, the defects should be changed by the company. It should not be charged by the customer as other technical problems arises in the mobile sets but mother board problem might be arised in a year.
                            I, therefore, request you to kindly change the mother board of my mobile set without any charges as the same is already expensive model.
                            Please let me know what the company is decided in the repairing of my mobile set as i cannot afford again for changing of mother board of the said mobile set.
                            Thanks and regards
                            R. K. Sinha (Advocate).
                            Mobile - [protected]

[Jul 16, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello mam/sir

I am writing this regarding a complaint against htc m9plus prime camera edition purchased on[protected].
                              I started facing problems few months back, firstly it stopped detecting the sim card which created a lot of problem for which i got it repaired and got my phone back after 3 days. A week later it suddenly stopped working.
                              I had given it into nearby repairing center which is htc authorized service center,
                              Shop no. 3, 4, 1st floor, ansal plaza, ferozpur rd, gurdev nagar, ludhiana, punjab 141001.
                              I submitted my phone on[protected] by the name himanshu chopra. I left my phone in service center as they required some part which was to be replaced. Till date service center people are not getting the required part as the company says they have stopped this phone series.
                              I wont take this as an excuse, this is very bad service which company is providing me. I want an answer and fixed date that when will company deliver the required part which service center has requested. As its just almost a year that i bought this phone, i think its totally waste of my money because there is no scope of getting it repaired. I want a proper solution to my problem as soon as possible, give me a way to deal with this matter, or replace my phone with whatever series u have which is currently working properly.
                              Kindly get in touch with the service center asap and give me a solution to this matter.
                              I will be very thankful to you.

Himanshu chopra

[Jul 10, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought htc handset from your authorized center apple n berry on dated 30/11/2016.in handset problen that.. Handset is too heat during calling i was visit service centre same supplier for 4 time for same problem but till date not solved problem.
                                I had given details when i was visit centre for service
                                01.. Date. 31/5/2017.. For battery problem as per authorized person.
                                02. 21/5/2017.. For software problem as per authorized person
                                03... 28/6/2017 phone swichoff during calling
                                Till date my handset in service centre..
                                Dear sir. Plz doneedful asap. And otherwise replace /repaired my handset
                                Htc d728wlite (3gb) ultra edition imei no.[protected]
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2017
                                hi.. according to suppier i submit my handset to supplier store for 3 times and last time phone switched during calling and submit the phone to supplier .and after 2 day call from supplier to us and they told .your phone is ready .pl.take it, when i reached shop and check the phone .phone battery is too low only 4% so i tell him and said pl.proper charge the battery i will take next day when i went next day the supplier told me that your phone submit again for repairing purpose.pl.come to after 5 to 6 days ...till date not receive my phone .. pl.do needful asap. regards +91 9825945694

My HTC DESIRE 628 was lost, so I want to block .My mobile IMEI Nos are:-

IMEI 1 NO:[protected]

IMEI 2 NO: [protected]

I have already filed "F I R" vide GID E No:380/17 Date:03-07-17 under DumDum Thana, Kolkata-700028, West Bengal.

Kindly block on urgent basis.

Thanking you,
                                  Subrata Dutta
                                  My htc desire 628 was lost,wants to block the said phone

[Jul 06, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought this HTC phone. Model : HTC ONE (M8) ( Gold) IMEI Number : [protected] I need new nano sim tray, but it is not available in both of your service centers (Bangalore) for the last 2 months.. and they say it is old ...etc . Request you to please arrange the same .. otherwise i will end up not buy HTC for the rest of my life.

Nataraja Krishnappa
                                    Kalyan Nagar, Ba
                                    Bangalore India
                                    [protected]@GMAIL.COM

[Jul 05, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased HTC one X9 dated 30th July 2016. I had suffered lots and lots of problem.. I already submit my mobile 4 times at your customer care. I left my mobile in the month of January the problem was battery. Now i suffered the same problem ... again battery problem and restart. now my warranty is going to be over in July. Now its in warranty. My trust level is goes down. Please help me to get out this problem. Now i thought purchased a HTC mobile with cost around 25, 500 . Is goes in dustbin. In future i cant recommend to purchase this mobile. I faced some or other problem since beginning. Hel me

My htc mobile phone useing was very heat and show on the videos sudenly shut down what happen my mobile was using only 4 months