Hyundai Motor India Customer Care
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

Hyundai Motor Company

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Bad

Hyundai Motor India related photos (1433)

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

daket
Dear sir
I have i20 sport 2011 model i m not satisfy by ur service in haryana drishti hyundai - saurabh pathak, crm- chanchal. I ff my car on 12.02.2016 to service centre but not respond by ur service department & misbehave with arguement & till 03.03.2016 dont take action on it. HR13F 0707 car no. With this car i have HR63G 8668 & 5 more cars use of hyundai
After this moment i want sale it & dont recommend to any-one for hyundai
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

sridharskubasad
    I bought myself Elite i20 in the month of December 2014 from (RAAM HYUNDIA, HUBLI) and experience with your team has been miserable till date.

1. I had booked my car to be delivered on my birthday 05th December 2014, however it was not delivered as per your promise.
    2. Within a month, i could find the defect in the steering panel. This was replaced completely during my first service.
    3. Within the first service, there was another issue in the Rear door and again this was fixed in first service.
    4. ON 9TH March 2016 - front glass has cracked today due to car pressure driving at a speed of 150 KMS and the heat of the city. Never expected this to happen to my car from such a well known brand

No one takes responsibility to resolve it and take ownership.

niru10
      My car Hyundai Xcent was affect in Chennai flood and left at FPL hyundai service centre on 10 dec15. Nothing had happened till date.Service centre is not able to either repair or claim full insurance. The insurance company was only referred by hyundai which has a tie up.we didn't select any insurance as our own wishes.now they are blaming the insurance.how can we respond for that.we are ready to spend only max of 50000. But I should be given ROAD WORTH guarantee.or other wise I need a full settlement.what is the next step should be taken by me.nearly three months crossed.I am suffering without car.very two days I am going to vanagaram from pozhichallur but no progress.umarani.Tn85a6599.

maqsood123
        I had fitted cng in the new I20 elite car as it was told that its company fitted but it was not they have fitted from some local person and the car is not working on cng. after calling many times in show room no one is responsing..the service suckssssssss

Patelhr
          President dilar are frrod me hi Spain me this is a manufacturer are 2016but hi is 2015 given me. What you due something.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Sir, i am purchased used car From Talwar Hyundai, Hyderabad.
            Car No.AP10AL 5989, on March 31/2011, vide Invoice No.V[protected], dt01.04.2011 they sold me with out clearing Tariff Signal Jumping- Traffic Signals Cost Rs.2700/- Pl make sure that that eChallans should be cleared by old customer or Talwar Hyundai, Hyderabad, now My driving License has bee detained by Hyderabad Traffic Police .After complaint called on my mobile No.[protected], they are asking my Credit Card No. & Security no of card also, i could not under stand, to pay the eChallans they should go to site address and to be paid by www.echallan.org/publicview, pl do the need full as early as possible as my driving License with Traffic police i am facing problem to drive vehicle in city

SINGAM SREENIVASA REDDY

[protected], [protected]...

jensvijayan01
              Can you someone tell me what is happening with my vehicle, i am so fed up with hyundai service, i am paying my insurance and extended warranty etc, do you guys want me to keep my vehicle in your garage, its been long time am running behind this problem, sorry to tell you but i really feel pity about you service, when i call your customer service they will always say that "we are forwarding your complaint to the department".

am so fed up badly with your service.
              for your information again and again KL 16 M 939
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Sir, i am purchased used car From Talwar Hyundai, Hyderabad.
                Car No.AP10AL 5989, on March 31/2011, vide Invoice No.V[protected], dt01.04.2011 they sold me with out clearing Tariff Signal Jumping- Traffic Signals Cost Rs.2700/- Pl make sure that that Challens should be cleared by old customer or Talwar Hyundai, Hyderabad, now My driving License has bee detained by Hyderabad Traffic Police .

SINGAM SREENIVASA REDDY

[protected], [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

SathishDhanasekaran
                  Have booked Hyundai Verina 4S fluidic on 24.01.2015 for Rs. 881793/- and paid Rs.125000/- as advance. And took time one month for getting sanction of my car loan. Yesterday i.e 08.03.2016 i informed car dealer that my loan got sanctioned and enquired for their account details for sending NEFT. Sales executive has told me that present pruce is Rs.908888/- price increased because o[censored]nion budget. Which is not put in force now.

Car price dispute with dsc motor pvt ltd

Deepak Lavti

i am giving my car model santro xo reg. No. Gj 10 ac 2299 to neo hyundai, jamnagar regular and each and every time they dont have parts availabilty in store. Each and everytime they need 15 to 20 days time to order the parts. This is very rediculous and i suggest not to buy hyundai car. Better to buy honda instead of hyundai product.

Mukesh Ch Sharma
                      This is to inform you that mine car details mentioned above when today given for servicing at MS M. R. Hundai; then came to know that the air conditioner pipes are leaking and total expenses for these pipes changing would be around 11000 rupees (including labour charges).
                      This is quite surprising to see this complaint in 28 month old car as I have never faced this type complaint in mine life when was driving mine old car bought from different company and used nearly 10 years.
                      The warranty period just expired 4 month before, this expenses because of faulty machine parts now would be borne by me which is not good.
                      Please look into this matter and looking to get your response in this.

khusi7001
                        I'm attaching the photos of company address n their logos on also I've edited my answers with it...ANAND Kumar [protected]
                        [protected]@gmail.com

vikramchatterjee031091
                          It is very unfortunate that today I am writing this review raising complaint against a company which I for the last five years thought of as the best one ever and was pretty much sure that my next car will be a Hyundai. After being utterly humiliated and harassed by the service center in every way possible I thought that it is important that I share the series of incidents so that the leadership team such that I receive justice and that it never happens to anyone else.

I do not recall the exact date but it has been at least 3-4 weeks that I drove my car to the Saini Hyundai service center in Tangra for two purposes,

1- To claim insurance for a repairing a few scratches on the body
                          2- For paid servicing.

The mechanical adviser over there told me that for the work on the body 24000Rs will be required and out of that 5500 Rs will be user paid and rest will be handled by the insurance company and for the paid servicing there will be an expenditure of 6500 Rs. I was satisfied with that and came back home.

After two days I was a called back and told that I will have to pay an additional 20000Rs because the engine lower member and apron was heavily rusted and needs to be changed. I went there to see that and saw the rusting.

I told them to continue working and trusted them entirely.Then for the next seven days none of my calls were picked up and when I called from some other number the accountable person told me that he was on leave and was in the hospital. I did not understand why he picked up the phone from some other number.He was misbehaving. So I raised a complaint on the customer care number.

After another two days or three I got a call back from the Saini Hyundai Workshop manager requesting me to withdraw the complaint assuring me full support from their end.

I was again called back to the service center and when I went there they showed me my car, they said they had to open the engine and everything because they wanted to figure out the problem. I was alright with it and trusted them again.
                          But this time they told me that the cost will exceed 1lakh Rs.

The irony was they advised me sell that car to someone else and told me that even if they repair it they still cannot guarantee and that I can drive the car for maximum 1 year.I was surrounded by at least 5 people and every one was saying the same thing asking me to sell the car after repairing it.

When I asked them the reason why this happened they told me that 4-5 years back Austin Hyundai service center repaired my car after an accident and it was their fault. I was awestruck to see them blaming each other. The manager gave me a form to sign stating that this is all I can do and also asked me to withdraw the complaint and did it by taking my sign to another piece of paper.

When I came back home immediately to discuss this with my family they were furious and called the manager and asked him to not progress with anything and that they will visit the workshop tomorrow and take the car back. At that time the manager cooperated with us and told us if we do not want to do it he will ready the car for us to take it back in the condition I gave it to them i, e in driving condition.

When my brother went there the next day the manager said he cannot deliver the car and that he cannot fix the engine as my car no longer can hold the engine back. My brother asked him then why did he lie over the phone, he answered and I quote "You are forcing me to lie".

The manager said they cannot fix the car the way it was and that if we want to take it back we have pull it through a break down van which we have to bring before 5-30 pm.We even agreed to that and then he asked us to call the van by 4 pm.The van came before 4 but the manager still refused. When my brother became angry the manager responded and I quote again "call the security and get this man out of here". My brother was shocked to hear that and told him that he will complain and as a response the manager said "You complain to anyone you do whatever you can but I will not release your car today".

We also hired a mechanic from outside because we could no longer trust anyone there and that mechanic told us the car would need a maximum of 25000rs and that we can drive it for another 5-7 years without any problem. We were so horribly mislead by them that we could no longer keep the car there and we wanted to take it out immediately because we feared the manager along with his peers will extricate valuable parts from the car and replace it with something old and we as laymen will never understand that. All this came to our minds because we no longer could trust Hyundai. When we told the manager of our concerns he replied back "you have no other option but to trust us".

We came back home empty handed and we also had to pay the break down van owner and right now we are all sleep deprived fearing what would they do to our car. The one thing that I cannot fathom is when I give them my car in running condition and ask them to check how well it is, they take my engine down to see the problem and it is all fine up to that, if I do not want to repair then they should take their labour charges and make it ready the way it was. How can they say that it cannot be fixed? How can they force us to repair from them and charging four times the money charged else where and without any sort of warranty of at least 2-3 years.

Our car is a I10 Magna, red coloured, is just five years old and ran only 15000 kilometers it was in good condition and I did not face any problem while driving it. Suddenly the service center which is there to help the customers asks us to sell it after spending another 1 lakh rs. I know you all can surely imagine our situation.

The manager asked us to come on Wednesday and said that he will try to fix the engine in front o[censored]s and with no guarantee what so ever.

My father suggested we go to the consumer forum with some voice evidence that my brother recorded yesterday. I also mailed a very senior person in Hyundai but no response came from his side.
                          We know Hyundai as a company is very well renowned for its customer service and it is these bunch of people who will jeopardize its reputation.

Today is Wednesday and when my family went to the service center to take the car back they were negotiating telling us they will fix it in lesser money, but we could not trust them anymore and we anted our car back.
                          They again charged an additional 20000 rs claiming that the garage fare is 250 per day and since they open the car it is their labour charge. In my five years I have never heard of a possible garage charge and more over they did not release our car. Top of everything they did not even fix it and we had to hire a break down van which will now charge us another 1500 rs. I do not understand how I deal with this and I am sure they might have exchanged parts.

Today I write this review out of total disgust and I do not know what will come out of this. If today these people are not taken into consideration then there will many such cases like me in the future.

My contact [protected]@gmail.com

gaur_pat
                            Frauds at KUN Hyundai Anna Salai, Chennai. Have replaced my gear knob with an old completely torn and worn off gear knob of some one else's car.

On repeated complaints to the service center there has been no action taken by them.

So i have registered a complaint with the customer care center; Complaint #[protected] on 26th Feb but even then there has been no response from them till now.

Servicing - Gear Knob Frauds

Ashish Narsaria
                              I have booked a car Hyundai Creta 1.4 s diesel, colour white, 2015 manufacture on my mother's name Mrs.Usha Vijay Narasaria on date of 27th January, 2016. From Sachin Hyundai Division of Natasha Automobile Pvt Ltd. Bareilly-Uttarpradesh. They have committed the price of ex showroom 10, 58, 324 & CRTM charges 3, 500. So Total amount is 10, 61, 824. I have given full amount on 29th January, 2016. My car they have invoiced on 31st January, 2016 & my car invoice number is H[protected], Customer ID number is C[protected]. They have promised me that they will charge me 2015 MY price (old price) and I said i will give full amount in 2 days. But now they have charged me new price which is ex showroom 10, 76, 510 and Crtm charges 3, 500 so total come up to 10, 80, 010. still my car is not yet registered till date. whatever the excess amount is there with the dealer they are not ready to refund my excess amount . everyday i am calling to accounts manager and General Manager Sales Mr. Anil Saksena.
                              NOTE : Mr. Anil Saksena who is general manager he has only committed me an old price and now he's denying me.. No response from he's side and whenever i am trying to call him he never pick up my phone either he always say that he's in meeting. If he's a general manger to the company and this kind of service if he will give to the customer then Hyundai company should think of it.
                              Ashish Narsaria
                              Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

This is second time i am registering complain, on 25th also i have registered. but till date no response from hyundai company... on 25th i got a call from hyundai that they will refund my money but till date no response...???
                              This is first time i am buying Hyundai car and I am really not very happy with Sachin Hyundai services... and Hyundai company being a Brand should look in to this kind of Dealership and their employee who is seating on general manager designation and who is cheating with the customer and not giving proper service ...I hope Hyundai company will really resolve my problem as soon as possible..
                              I have no words to tell Hyundai company about my harassment which i have already mentioned...Kindly resolve my problem as soon as posiible

shijinrp1

I have owned a Hyundai elite Elite i20 Asta petrol model. I have been facing a problem in the braking system of my car during low speed of 10-15 Km/hr and in city traffics. The brake pedal is getting stuck during this time.

I had about to face an accident today because of this.

I had raised this issue during the time of first service. They told me it is because of the software problem of ABS and they fixed this issue after the software updates. But the problem still there.

When I am braking hard, I could feel some cracking feel and sound from the pedal.

Since the braking system is one of the most important system in a vehicle, I do not want to take any chance further in my vehicle. So I should get this problem solved as early as possible.

Looking forward to get a positive response from your side

SHIJIN RAJAN.P

Want Justice
                                  Dear Team
                                  I am facing issue of my delivery of car when I given my MH12 KT 2606. I given it for 3rd free service. When I got a call from the. On 20/02/2016that my car has some issue in parts. They keep on replacing them onne by one without my knowledge. I asked them I want to see which parts they not replied. I went to see what exactly is happening to my car. They didn't allowed me to see the same.
                                  I saw few of there staff members running in haste when I moved towards my car in garage. I have doubts about some conspiracy. Pls help me.
                                  I had sent my i10 car for paid servicing for some suspension issues. The final bill as against the estimate quoted by the advisor was much higher and it is a clear case of cheating which they tried to justify later. Please don't send your car to them, and instead go to Sanjay Hyundai or Kothari Hyundai.

Ankit_Agnihotri
                                    I got my car serviced at Garve Motors Pvt. Ltd. Hyundai showroom. Besides Garve Motors took one month to repair the car ( 20 Oct to 21 Nov), my car is not in running condition ever since.

Post receipt of he car on 21st Nov I realized the car is not running well and went back to Garve Motors; they seem to have done a temporary fix.

My car which was in running condition has come to a halt eventually owing to the impeccable service provided by Garve Motors.

This is an initial complaint to support consumer forum complaint on the same subject.

Thanks, Ankit

Poor performance post car servicing
                                    Poor performance post car servicing

Rajmax
                                      I opted for Hyundai accent and contacted MR Hyundai at Ghaziabad.
                                      But time to time after my booking I had to negotiate as per their convenience.
                                      Saying one model is not available take other, take old model, negotiate the rates come down to dealership and all.
                                      Ithas been two months that I've been walking down and talking to them and yet nothing finalized.
                                      I have to talk to several people on rates.One decidesand leaves the job.
                                      Other says come tomorrow.
                                      It's really irritating and now I've changed my mind and would go for another car of some other company.
                                      Please take some action otherwise you would be losing customers due to these dealers

arshaq
                                        It was very bad experience i got from advaith hyundai Mangalore for the vehicle i20 elite belonging to reg. no. KL-14-R-2121.From the point of sale they have promised me that they will give good and best service after all we have 2 years warranty.
                                        As my vehicle faced an incident on[protected] and got damaged to oil tank.Due to this i called roadside assistance in a toll free number, they took the vehicle from same place by towing.After reaching service centre one of the service inspector (DINESH) checked it and told only oil tank is damaged and rest everything is ok.Since it has not run after incident has happened and bearing was proper.We dint not get any response for 5 days, So we called the service advisor Mr Vinod and enquired abouut vehicle.then he told that bearing has got scratch due to vehicle has run or started.After this on same day we visited service centre and we noted that vehicle has moved from one place to another.As we did not start or run, this is not our fault.But they are not ready to replace even under warranty.Since from sale term when we bought vehicle they have promised excluding tyre, breakpad, clutchpad, wiperblade for the rest every parts you will hav 2 yyears warranty.So this is very bad experience that I felt from HYUNDAI.Since my family hold almost all brand vehicle and they say their servicing is very good and also they explained alot about thier company.I faced very bad situation in front of them.I spoke with body workshop manager Mr. Ragavendra from advaith hyudai.Even he is behaving very badly with me. Now i want my car very fast with proper condition.My observation is waiting for your proper jutification.

thanking you,
                                        Faraz
                                        [protected]@gmail.com

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                          DishTV
                                          regarding promotional calls and without information service activate
                                          (9 minutes ago)
                                          Hyundai Motor India
                                          Grand i10 Reverse Gear Shifting issue
                                          (9 minutes ago)
                                          Vicebear.in
                                          Tablet not yet delivered.
                                          (11 minutes ago)
                                          Wise Manpower Asia
                                          offer letter
                                          (18 minutes ago)
                                          Punjab National Bank [PNB]
                                          Regarding payment of my order