Hyundai Motor India
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Load

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

HI,

I have bought an i10 magna from Rishabh Hyundai, Okhla Phase 1, Delhi on 29th Nov 2009. I was told that i would get the permanent number with in a month. It is more than two and half months now and I do not have my number. Before buying my car I used to receive 10 calls from them daily and now when I have bought the car I am calling them 10 times in a day. I have being promised that I would get the number by evening every day and then in the evening no body picks up my call. Worst part is that I do not have a temp number also. They have already lost my documets two times and this is third time they are asking for my documents.

I have no clue whether they do it it intentionally to get some more money or there is some other intention behind this. I have hinted that I am ready to pay some extra money if that is the case.

I was so happy with new car and its experience and now everything is waste since the car is of no use to me. I cant drive it now.

Anuj Singh
Dear Mr Anuj

I am also facing similar problem with my new car that I purchased on 14 01 2010. The dealer has registered my car with lot of mistakes in mandatory fields like My name Address and Fathers Name till date I have not received my original RC book My dealer claims my papers are with RTO authorities and will get in 2 weeks time. My dealer Himavasini Hyundai Rang me 20 times a day before placing order and taking delivery of my vehicle and now no one is responding now.

Karthik.S

Rishabh Hyundai i10 — NOT got MY i 10 RC , waiting since 4 months

Do not buy a car from Rishab Hyundai. Otherwise your life will become very painful. They will not help you at all after you will pay them entire money. just make sure if you are getting entire Documents with car delivery then its fine, otherwise do not trust them. I am waiting for my RC since last 4 months. Now nobody is even interested in talking to me over there. Now even i cannot even take my car for outing as i do not have RC.Its really a bad experience with Rishab hyundai.

I bought two cars from RISHAB hyundai, A santro and i10, but now i'll never suggest any person to buy a car from RISHAB hyundai. Service is very Poor after they will get complete payment. Guys beware of AutoCars as well Autocar people are just dealer to get their money out of you, they won't provide any discount, its all fake. Directly go to the Showroom and bargain with them, you will get the same discount. As autocar promise you to help before and after buying car, they are not doing anything like that. Their eyes are on your money. Once they will get Cheque, They'll treat you like a unknown person with attitude like who the hell are you? So do not trust them.

even i did not get my RC for hyundai i10. i am waiting and requesting Rishab hyundai and Autocars people since last 4months. But there is no positive feedback yet. Don't know what is the use of paying them a huge amount.

Kapil Sharma
    i have sent car no wb 20 u 3069 for repairing on 16.2.2010 in saini hyundai kolkata car service centre, but from the car service...

this is arun from chennai, i have purchased hyundai getz on 14.06.2007 during my last service i informed regarding body rusting they JUSTapplied paste and repainted that area. now again the paint is getting worn out as well metal. regardind this i mailed and attached photo copy to hyundai not to dealer. a week gone but no reply from them i dont no why????? since i am a old customers they dont need to take care o[censored]s?? please give me a better solution for this.......... in my life none of my cars got rust within two years.... and too i will attach photo copy for your reference.. please do needfull

my contact no. [protected]
    veh no. TN20AR1081
    DEALER KUN HYUNDAI CHENNAI AMBATUR
    body getting rust with in two years
    I too have the same problem. I have contacted the dealer Sharayu Motors Mumbai. Still to haer from them.

The date of purchase was Dec. 2007. So it seems there was some problem in some particular lot, and the cars owners were never told about it.
    I too have same problem. Date of purchase is Dec. 2007. Seems some paint proedure problem. Its a manufacturing defect. Hyundai should replace the doors/damaged partms is immediatly.

I own a Hyundai Getz 1.3 GLX with ABS but to my utter suprise when sudden brakes are applied a sound of rear brake drums hitting with some metals parts started irritating me, immediatley I took up the issue with Hyundai showroom Comcept Hyundai in Ahmedabad after analysing the problem they said that its an warrnty issue and entire ABS kit to be replaced -they did the replacement guess what the problem still persists and the Hyundai people have given up on it and said nothing can be done.
      The workshop even informed me that allGetz with ABS has this issue and its a feature, (LOL)
        I am extremely upset seeing the attitude of attending the ladies customer at Orion workshop at sec -14, Gurgaon. I send my...
        We have purchased a Hyundai Verna CRDI SX car on 17th Oct 2007 at Advaith Hyundai, Advaith motors Pvt Ltd, No 41/2, Devara...

sir ,

i owned a santro zipdrive. i wanted to change my car . i was told that i would get loyalty bonus if i buy a car of the same companyby the dealer. hence i bought i10. i submitted all the relative documants to the dealer., but as of today i have not heard from the company or the dealer.

kindly do the needful.
        my new car no. MH-04 DY-4710
        my old car no. MH-02 CA-4333
        I previously owned Maruti Car and visited Novelty Auto, Amritsar for purchase of some other Car, I told that exchange bonus of Rs.15, 000/= and corporate discount of Rs.4000/= will be offerred if I purchase i10 Magna Car (Engine No.94LA9M233122, I ultimately purchased my i10 car from Novelty Auto, Amritsar on 4/10/2009 and I deposited the required papers ( proof of sale oif my old car & Proof of my employment with Public Sector Bank) immediately with them and they promissed that I will get both the benefits by maximum Dec end.
        But even after lapse of more that 11 months I am still to hear any thing from the Company.
        Please expediate

(Manvinder Singh)
        211 Shivala Colony
        Amritsar-143001
        Mobile: [protected]
        email: manvinder.[protected]@gmail.com
          I have purchased hyundai i10 magna on 23rd september 2009 from geeta hyundai ,faizabad
          ...

purchased on 01-01-09 i10 magna(registration no. UP32CR 0311) from Beear Hyundai Lucknow.I have been transfered to Rudrapur Udham singh Nagar Uttaranchal. suspension/ doors are noisy. Local dealer /workshop is not able to solve the problem.
          Pl. send your qualfied engineer so that problem may be solved at earliest.
          with regards

A K Pandey

HYUNDAI/ i10 magna — Cheating and harrasing

Sales executive PANKAJ KUMAR,who has cheated with me and not to attending phone.Before purchasing car,he has told me to give seat cover and foot mat.But after purchasing car i10 magna,he refuses this demand.That person cheated so many cstomers.
          Rajiv,

This is the sales people attitude they are different people before sale and different after sale... you should not leave this issue, you need to complaint to the head of the showroom people and tell them to call that sales guy in front and speak. then you will diffenttly get what he had promised.

I had a same experience before but got the seat cover and other this but it was of very low quality.

you purchased good car and thinking 400 rs cover seat to cover 6lacs rs car. very bad...

I bought Santro xing car in the month of December 2009. Within a week time i was amazed to find out that somebody had cut the plastic petrol inlet line and had stolen petrol from the car. As soon i informed about the theft i came across several people who had purchased the same type of car and had a similar experience. I took my car to the dealer at Port Blair, i was surprised to hear from that they had received several similar complaints and were in unable to give a permanent solution. Also when i learnt that the entire petrol line was to be relaced and the price was around Rs.3300/. kindly do something in future models so that others do not face such problems.

We own SANTRO GL , new vehicle since February 2009. We planned to fit power window in front doors only now. We approached the authorized service center in Chennai. They cannot get the “ Power-window kit “ for the past 3 weeks. Still they are not able to answer properly whether it is available or not. I am expecting the solution for this problem.

C.K.SAMPATH KUMAR
              Chennai.

Hyundai santro GL — roof colour not OK

sir, i have santro car MP16 C 5114 purchased on 08.10.10 from Harshali Huyandi Sagar MP through its Chhatarpur branch. after purchase i noticed some colour problem on top roof of car . it is about an area 1.5 ft x 1.5 ft.for which i complaint online as per acknowledge no.[protected]/14.04.11. I personally went at Harshali agency Sagar with my car on 05.06.11.they also found manufacturing defects and have given me job card ( repair order no.R[protected]/05.06.11) showing colour problem on roof.they requested me to bring car for three days at sagar to colour the whole roof. But i am residing at chhatarpur and doing job in BSNL as JTO.it is not possible for me to go there.and I think so that the original colour can not be restored.since it is manufacturing defect, so i request to do needful to solve my problem.
              A.K.SAHU
              JTO BSNL
              CHHATARPUR

Respected sir/mam

My Hyundai Verna GJ12 AK 2333.
                When i sent my car for service my fuel tank was full and the indicater was going above F sign. But when i collected my car from service center again i found that my fuel is low an there are some changes made with the fuel indicator to hide their fault.
                Now my indicator does not even go above F level after taking my car back from service.
                When i called to service center and told about the fuel theft thing the manager Mr Kumar told "agli baar discount karke dunga"
                But this is the wrong thing. many people keep their cars for service and daily many litres of fuel is being theft.
                Some people may not be noticed but from how much time company is cheating the customers.
                so kindly inquire about this matter.
                AS MANY PEOPLE ARE CHEATED BY DOWNTOWN HONDA, VADODARA
                And take some action to stop this kind of cheating.

Thanking you.
                Rajkumar Rohra
                Vadodara
                C/o Bharat foods co op ltd gandhidham
                [protected], [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                  Respected sir/mam

I own a Hyundai Verna GJ12 AK 2333.
                  when i send my vehicle for service assistant...

To ,
                  The head (Customer care services, Hyundai, india)

Respected sir,
                  My name is Er.Ravindra Nath Tiwari, I owned VERNA car TOP model, jan/08, vehicle no. HR07M9000

I felt allot of problems when ever i went to different service centres due which i do not feel secure while sending car to any service centre, even i am thinking to sale the car . I would like to travel
                  In bus rather than buying a car by spending hard money and inviting tensions for in life.

Problem 1:

DATE: 08/04/09
                  Done A.C. service in khanna Hyundai, Yamuna nagar , Haryana.
                  Charges: Rs. 2500/- paid by receipt No. WS 4829, bill no. 1073.: invoice:b[protected]

DATE: 09/04/09, time : 8:30 am
                  Engine heat up , car stops
                  Car came to khanna Hyundai ,
                  Problem diagnosis by Er. : car heat up due wrong connection of fan and that do not worked when required .

When i asked RAJAN ROHELA([protected]) to make the car ok , he said u will get warranty but it will take 10 days to complete, i said plz do it littile early he ask me to talk to manager, he said ”saaman
                  Gurgaon se aayega to car sahi hogi, 10 din lagegen”.
                  ..........

They made the car ok but not up to the mark and not in given time, bill paid against warranty:invoice:B[protected],DATE: 25/04/09
                  1. It has starting problem , it takes more than required time to start, this problem has not solved yet.
                  2. They broke wooden desk while working for A.C. that cost is Rs.3300/- and they said,”pahle se toota tha”.

When said them to solve the problem they said,”tumhen jo karna ho karlo, hame jo karna tha hamne kar diya”

“iske baad maine kasumer forum mai case karne ke liye vakil ke paas gaya, unhone aap ke paas mail karne ki salah di”.

I hope u will understand the pain of common customers who are facing problems due to untrained mechanic and unscheduled working, of the service centres. It is my heart speaking the pain.
                  I hope u will certainly solve the problem. thank you.

From:

of January 2010, while returning from office my car with Registration
                    number DL4CAJ8506, Engine number G4LA9M210984 and Chassis number
                    MALAM51CR9M416009 due to some mechanical/electrical or manufacturing
                    defect caught fire around 10 pm. I somehow manage to save myself by
                    forcing myself out. It was grace of the God that my life was saved but
                    the car was burnt to ashes along with car accessories, all the
                    important official documents and personal belongings.
                    I am astonished that such a defective product is being sold to
                    customers which involve life risks. I have no words to describe this
                    fateful day and my trauma.
                    I already registered a complaint with Hyundai call centre and the
                    complaint number is[protected].
                    i have financed a truck from tata motors finance.agreement no901185.they are charging me collection agency charge, stamp duty charge what ever.afterthat they also charging me overdues charge.i tried calling their customerservice but they are very ill manared.her name is arpana.but not getting any response. please help the steps to take. am very frustrated.
                    I am also one of the unlucky owner of Hyundai i10. I bought an i10 on Dec 2008. The car caught fire on October 2009. Luckily I was not driving the car, I was trying to start the car. The reasons which Hyundai gave was rodent bite.
                    You can see what happened to me on

I dont know how can they make a car worth more than 4 lakhs in such a cheap way. I am planning for something bigger against them. If you like to join hands with me, please put a mail on vinu.[protected]@gmail.com.
                    It's happened again... this time on April 17... http://vicky.in/connect/groups/car-bike-problems/
                      This is to bring to your kind notice that our santro car GL model car number UP14AS 1986 was taken on hold by the Nimbus Hyunadi...

It is regretful to say that I have not been given corporate offer on Santro GLS even after seven month of purchase of vehicle from Shiel Hyunadi MATHURA, which was promised by Sales Manager Mr. Ansar to deliver with in a month.I purchased my Santro GLS on 19.06.2009 and submitted the papers required. Then after I have querried many times to Mr. Ansar on telephone as well as personally. He promises every time for next month.
                      But I haven't received the same till date.
                      Plz make it available at the earliest otherwise I will be forced to move CONSUMER FORUM.
                      mr. ansar is avery helpfull person I feel that theare is some misunderstanding

I had purchased a car on 7th Jul 08 with the help of Bank Finance and this car was driven by my husband single handed and we do not have any driver. This car was insured under the insurance cover provided by HDFC Ergo as suggested by the local dealer from whom we had bought the car. It was the scorching hot noon of 13th April ’09 when myself and my husband drove to Hinganghat 150 km away from Amravati for some family work. This car was parked in front of a lawn owned by us and it caught fire of its own within 3 mts of parking. The fire had broken out of the bonnet of the car and it was put off with the help of local people. The battery and all the surrounding wiring had been fully burnt and the dealer was informed on phone immediately about the incidence. He told us to leave the car where it was and he would be sending someone to bring the car back to Amravati for further action. The concerned persons from Amravati reached the spot and towed the car to Amravati showroom of the dealer the same day at 11 PM.
                        From that day onwards we visited the dealer everyday with the hope to get something done to repair the car as it was in warranty period but the persons there had nothing to offer except empty promises. Finally, we sent a notice through a lawyer on 3rd May 09 to the dealer, the regional office at Mumbai, country office at Delhi and the Insurance office asking them to take some action to get the car in working condition but it was of no use. The car kept accumulating dust and dirt in the garage premises of the dealer. With no hope from these responsible people, we had to file a complaint in the District Consumer court on 28th May 09. The opposite parties were the local dealer, the regional office, the country office and the insurance company. The advocate had drafted and filed the case but he did not appear for the final arguement. I had myself defended my case before the judge. Our main point for the argument was that the car had caught fire due to a manufacturing defect and as it was in warranty period it should be replaced. The judge dismissed the case (12th Nov 09) saying that as complainants we could not produce any evidence to prove the manufacturing defect in the car. I was very depressed with this outcome and thought of asking for the insurance claim. The policy was renewed when the case was still in the court. We sent an email to the Mumbai office and a surveyor was appointed to inspect the car in the last week of Dec 09 and till date no further action has been taken even by them. I am desperately in need of sorting this thing out with minimum of expenses and trouble and trying to seek help with people and agencies that could help me out. I came across your organisation on the net and hence I am writing to you for further course of action and help.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Please file an appeal. Manufacturing defect could be proved only if the the battery and all the surrounding wiring had not been fully burnt . Once you have proved that the car was burnt, it is for the manufacturer to prove that there was no manufacturing defect.

In Consumer courts this principle is followed . For example, in medical cases,
                        "Once a claim petition is filed and the complainant has successfully discharged the initial burden that the hospital/clinic/doctor was negligent, and that as a result of such negligence the patient died, then in that case the burden lies on the hospital and the doctor concerned to show that there was no negligence involved in the treatment"
                        CITATION :[IV (2004) CPJ 40 (SC)]

I booked a i10 sports 1.2 on 11th Dec'09 from DSC Hyundai , Nandanam , Chennai and it got delivered on 17th Dec'09. During delivery I missed to verify some points.

1.On third day of Delivery 20th Dec'09 , I saw rust on the battery -ve leg. I informed to the sales executive and he confirmed that he will visit to my home and check. But he never visited.

2.On 5th Jan'10 I verified in the user maunal , PDI is 16th April'09.

I went to the show room on 6th Jan'10 and informed him about the two probelm.

He has told me that , rust in battery is mighty be because , Grease would have not been applied.

He has not given be any satisfatory reply , why he has sold me car which went for PDI on 16th April'09 ie after 8 months.

Please help me in understanding that whether he can sell a car which was there in his warehouse for 8 months after PDI .

I have purchased the Hyndai i 10 car from Udaipur Rajasthan in the month of Dec,2008, now after 3rd free srvice my Steering was found hard, so I contacted At Muradabad service station( My work place is at Gajrolla-UP) for checking the steering and was found that its Reduction gear assembly is not working, so they told me that it will take 4-5 days to bring that part as they dont have this part presntly, but from last 10 days i am contacting them, but till date no part has been received at their service station yet.
                            Muradabad service station is: VASU ARJUN HYUNDAI.
                            Kindly do the needful.

regards,
                            vijay
                            I purchased my i10 magna 1.2 on 1st Jan 2009. After few weeks, there was a rattling sound from the steering portion. I drove more than 15000kms as it made noise while driving on rough road (well most of the roads are rough in my city, Cochin). After my 3rd service, I casually complained this to the service attender at MGF Hyundai Service. He clarified my concern that it was due to faulty steering reduction gear and it would be replaced under warranty.

It took close to a month for them to arrange the spare from Hyundai and after replacing it, there is no sound even while driving on rough road. I am happy with the service.

have purchased the Hyndai santro car from Akola (mah) in the month of Nov-2009, now after 1st free srvice my left side front power window and left side rear door side bumper was found locking defective, so I contacted during 2nd free service on 22/05/10 At Focus hyundai, Jalgaon service station for repairing, but they told me this is not cover under warranty.Hence I shocked .
                            Kindly do the needful & rectify the problem.

regards,