[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — Fake hotel booking

drprdp007
This is in reference to my booking id HTLYKWZSX7 which was booked on 14 Aug 15 for hotel room at Chandigarh. When we reached there the hotel staff told us that there is no such booking here . we have pgi entrance next morning, it was a like mental torcher to us . the hotel booking address was FABHOTEL SECTOR 17 sunbeam premium 22-B, udyog path, sector 22, Chandigarh 160022 . date for check in was 14th Nov 2015 & check out 15th Nov 2015. Vendor booking id [protected] . kindly revert back my money which was paid to you.

[Dec 28, 2015] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2016
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Goibibo !! Regarding your query, we deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, as our team is looking into it on the priority basis kindly allow us time till Fri EOD to resolve it to the best of your satisfaction.

Argho
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2016
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Goibibo !! Regarding your query, as our team is looking into it on the priority basis its taking a bit of time for us to investigate the case so kindly allow us time till Sun EOD to resolve it to the best of your satisfaction.

Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2016
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Goibibo !! Regarding your query, Kindly be informed that the complete refund has already been processed.

Argho
GoCare Team

Request ID PayU ID Bank Ref No. Action Amount Status Requested Time Success Time Bank ARN
[protected] [protected] [protected] capture 1182.00 SUCCESS [protected]:00:41 [protected]:00:41 NA
[protected] [protected] [protected] refund 1182.00 success [protected]:00:58 [protected]:01:25 75503726016007709731518

Comments

Dear Mr. Kumar,

GoCare Team
Kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible otherwise I will be compelled to take legal action against you.
This is the last time for negotiation i[censored] will not return my money in my concerned account I will go to consumer court.
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Goibibo !! Regarding your query, hope your query was resolved to the best of your satisfaction and the refund was received by you.

We are closing this case as resolved.

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]