[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — flight cancel and I want my money 19080 back

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 MegHardi on Feb 26, 2019
My booking id: tuat13qmg flight from port blair to chennai (17th feb-2019) which is cancel from last seven days but from airline or goibibo no one inform us about that and when i was at airport i know about cancel and not a single person is thr to help about this and i have connecting flight so when i talked with goibibo customer care, they told me to take any flight from your side ohter wise you'll miss you connecting flight and we are not given any refund amount. Last i take flight and i paid 19080 rs for port blair to chennai.

After reach i talk with jet airways people and they told me agent didn't give us any pohne no or email to us of yours so only goibibo guys help you.

From last 9 days i already more than 50 times called and more than 30 time mailed but not single person give us any solution when i called they only told wait for 24 or 48 hours after that same answer so i need my refund and bach money which i paid for port blair to chennai
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2019
why i can see Mark Complaint as Resolved
you guys didn't resolve anything

[Feb 26, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019
Dear MegHardi,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOMUPKGANDc07bd19973.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your concern, please be advised that our Management team is getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #26863412.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo
Updated by MegHardi, Mar 09, 2019
why still didn't replay.
how much time will you take more
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear MegHardi,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOMUPKGANDc07bd19973.

We checked booking details and observed that our Management team already replied with the closure, stating we can only go ahead and offer full refund for the booking and apart from this, we can go ahead and offer 25% refund of the booking value which was used to purchase ticket at the airport which sums up to INR 5000 and we regret as this is the best that we can do since the multi-itinerary details were shared with your before booking.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #26863412.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo
Updated by MegHardi, Mar 18, 2019
as i told to talk with me regrading this but from last 15 days i told but no one called me.
Updated by MegHardi, Mar 18, 2019
i already told to call me and talk regrading this.
Updated by MegHardi, Mar 23, 2019
i don't know what kind of FALTU service give this kind of people. not a sigle call i already calls morethan 100 times and 75plus email but replay.

ye hota jab kisisko money dena ho to. jab ham koi booking karte to oehle money or refund dena ho to almost 35 days ho gaye. this kind of FALTU nd don't want to use more bad words regrading services.

Comments

i already email so many times but no ine replay me so finally i have to complain here so you have connect with me becz i already calls so many times
As I already tell you to called to talk regrading this but no one called me
I already call morethan 50 times and mail 70 times still not replaying. how this irresponsible management and irresponsible higher authority working on Goibibo. It's my biggest mistake to take ticket from this.
Just give my refund so afterawhile I never use GoIbibo
why no one revert us, when you you need money from any ticket then told us to give first then booked but when you have to give money back then no replay and no calls and almoat complete 1 month. what a FALTU process of yours.
I already told him so many times to talk with me regrading this but they are not talk single time only just drop email and didn't here out concert what we have to say.
aditya.sunnam's reply, Apr 10, 2019
horrible!! i read so many bad stories on Goibibo. only want 2 take our $$ !!!

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]