[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — Swimming pool facility was not available as per information mentioned on website of goibibo (Under maintenance)
Dahod, Dahod District, Gujarat, India
I have booked the hotel Om tower located at MI Road, Jaipur from 12th to 14th November 2015 from website goibibo.com.
We have 3 booking with following names:
1. Mr.Mazhar Vasanwala (myself)
Booking Id: HTLUHNFG4W & HTLQ685CMQ
2. Ms.Tasneem Khanjiwala (booked with extra bed)
Booking Id: HTLULM9EB2 & HTLYAMY88S
3. Mr. Shabbir khanjiwala
Booking id: HTLK72EFSV & HTL4Q7GN47.
During the booking of Hotel, it was showing swimming pool facility and that is one our reason to book good hotel for diwali vacation and we have also made payment to goibibo. However when we reached to hotel and inquired about swimming facility during our check-in on 12th November, hotelier said that it is not operational. I was shocked and complaint about it to Hotel reception but he told us to talk with goibibo and goibibo is responsible for it. When i talked with customer care of goibibo, she told us to wait till 24 hrs to resolve the complaint. However they have not resolved complain till date and goibibo was saying that :
"We would like to inform you that the information mentioned on the website is not wrong. Hotel do have swimming pool facility, however within the period of your stay at this hotel, swimming pool was under maintenance.
As you have done checkin and stayed, we can not refund you the money".
My Question to goibibo is :
1. Is there no liability of Goibibo to check whether facilities described on your website is true or not and if yes facility is there then it is operation or not?
2. Why Customer will not check-in if customer get to know about hotel is not as per specification given on gobibo website when he is at doorstep of hotel and goibibo customer care has told him to wait for 24 hours to reply his query?
3. Why we should not get refund if goibibo was saying after trip completion that : "You are not eligible for refund as you have done checkin and stayed" while as during first complaint before checkin they have not said anything regard to same.
4. Is there any penalized action against hotel who are giving wrong information on your website?
I need answers specifically.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2016
Thnx for resolving
[Feb 11, 2016] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|11 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|