ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 1128

Kind attention Head, Customer Care
ICICI Bank Credit Card

Subject: Misuse of Credit Card – reg.

The ICICI Bank Credit Card No.[protected] held by me was fraudulently used by somebody on internet by making purchase on Future Bazar India Limited for Rs.2470/- on 14/09/2007 which was immediately denied by me, the moment I got SMS on mobile on 14/09/2007 by informing the ‘Customer Care’ of the bank as a result my Card was blocked and fresh card with new number issued.

I am sorry to point out that an amount of Rs.411.67 has been charged as first EMI –total 6 EMIs have been stated in the current month statement. This I fear is absolutely unjustified.

As already stated I categorically deny of having made any purchase under reference and therefore request you to please look into the matter and the amount under reference relating to this purchase may please be got deducted so that the payment is regularized.

Hoping for immediate action to save me from any hardship.

Yours faithfully,

(Sunandan Bhatia)
IA-58 C, Ashok Vihar Phase I,
Delhi – 110052

Dated:06/11/2007
Aug 13, 2020

Sir i got personel loan when my account in Agra branch no[protected].during my acc transfer to karur tamilnadu[protected].they should autodebit my loan amount from this acc.but they app the loan after my trnsfer .sent back my karur checks .now they r again telling to go to trichy since .now they r telling ur cheque is bouncing give me extra 250 which is very bad
    Dear Sir ,

06) PL Branch name: TELEPHONE EXCHANGE CHOUK,NAGPUR
    07)HOME ADDRESS:48,VISHWAKRMA NAGAR,LANE NO:7 ,NAGPUR-27
    08)LOAN AMOUNT:27,146/-
    09)EMI:1811/-
    10)REPAYMENT MODE :AUTODEBIT FROM ICICI BANK,CIVIL LINE NAGPUR.
    11)LOCATION :NAGPUR

HARIKRISHNA KAMOZALWAR
    Contact Immediately.

1) Loan Account Number:LPDEH[protected]
    3) MY ACCOUNT IS IN ICICI BANK, Rajpur Road, Dehradun
    07)HOME ADDRESS:101, Rajpur Road Dehradun
    11)LOCATION :Delhradun

N. Kapoor
    I am already having a personal loan (A/c No. LPPUN[protected]) of Rs. 85000/- and my monthly EMI is running through direct debit in IDBI bank.

But currently I met with an accident and a major operation is done in both hands wrists. I am unable to do any work and the doctor advised me it would take six months time to get normal. And i have no income currently and the little we had is spent out for medical treatment.

Now therefore i am unable to pay my monthly EMI. So kindly do consider this and give me some period of time till i get job to pay the next EMI. I have the doctors certificate for the same and I can send it to you.

Muthiah Charles Boromeo.
    I needed two lack rupees.I am working in lakhani india as a HR supervisor. My salary transfer in ing vysya bank.are u provide me this amount .

I want my RE payment track for my personal loan, Details are as bellow

1) Loan Account Number:LPCHE[protected] 2) Date of Birth:15/05/1950
    3) MY ACCOUNTIS IN INDIAN BANK CHENNAI
    4) Loan Tenure:36MONTH
    5) Father’s/ Spouse’s name:S.SRINIVASAN0 6)HOME ADDRESS:69A THIRUMALAI NAGAR MAIN RAOD KOLATHUR CHENNAI 99
    07)LOAN AMOUNT:1, 000, 00/-
    08)EMI:3616/-
    10)REPAYMENT MODE :AUTODEBIT FROM INDIAN BANK CHENNAI
    11)LOCATION :CHENNAI
    s.soundararajan

1) Loan Account Number:LPPUN[protected]
    2)HOME ADDRESS:Grace Villa, Gangarde Nagar, Gurav Pimple, Aundh Post, Pune-411027
    11)LOCATION :Pune

George Varghese
    Pls send my repayment schedule on my office address.
    hi,
    how to prepay my personal loan through netbanking
    Myself Sagar Mal Rathi, I had personal loan no. LPMUM[protected], I had paid full amount of this loan in settlement with Bank on dated 29/08/2009. & now i want N.O.C. of this settled loan for cibil purpose so send me on
    A-102 Tirumala Apt.
    Near Ryan International school,
    Evershine Nagar,
    Malad West,
    Mumbai - 400 064

Do the needful as soon as possible.
    Sagar Mal Rathi

The Manager ICICI Bank
      Credit Card Department

Sub: amount not credited

I hold a credit card of ICICI of the above no. i.e.[protected] I deposited rs 6000 dated24.10.2007 in icici ,moore st ,chennai-1.
      i took money rs 6000 then paid within 15 days but my balance amount not showed as cash limit showed rs 1500 only instead of 7500 kindly request sir clear my account details

by
      s.palanivel
      respected sir,
      please send my pin no. for i use ATM service and monthly statement send in my e-mail id. mann_sam2000.com
      please add my mobile no. [protected]
      Dear Sir/Madam, My credit card no. was [protected] and i lost it in Ludhina, somebody used my card worth of 13,576 then i informed the local police and file a FIR and send a copy
      to bank also. there is no communication from 11-8-07
      from bank side now bank is mailed me that trnsaction
      amount a have to pay. I am surprise to see attitude of
      bank towards customer reason being it that when i lost my credit card continue transaction was going on
      but there was no information from bank side when i called up to bank then they said there is lots of transaction had been done whithin 2 days. on 13nov
      someone came from bank side at my house and said to my wife that we did not informed bank regarding card theft my wife said talk to my husband then i spoke with him and they said that they are coing to my office i called up several times to his no. but there is no response till now the no. is [protected] even i said to bank about my signature verification there is no response from bank side.

this is my request to you that kindly see the matter and took the appropriate action immidiate and deduct all the fraud amount from my bill inbetween what support or need you want at my end i will give you.

Vinay Kumar
      sir, this is rajesh vasani from rajkot my icici credit card no.[protected], i m really in trouble by your staff persons and call centres answer, i had paid up amount rs. 7000 under settlement programme [cause of misunderstaing was from dept. about my card block]after received payment now they are not answering me, i m suferring since january and they are chargeing find and etc, instead of resolving problem every time i had paid up double than actual amount. please take interest and solve my problem,

icici credit account — settlement my limit 6000

I am mathura sharma and i am using credit card icici bank, my credit limit is Rs 6000, and before one year back my credit card is lost, then i talk to customer care lost my card plese block it, but your letter is coming in my house date 14/8/2008 my debit a/c is -20183 and i am not in home i was gone out of station, so can u pls my settelment for 6000 and my a/c will be return.

thanks & regards.
      mathura sharma,
      cc no; [protected]

I have a concern, which I would like to share with the concerned department of ICICI Bank and ICICI Credit Card division.

I am holding a ICICI Credit Card since September 2005 till date, details of which are mentioned below. I have been religiously and constantly paying the credit card dues in the past, off late since February 2007 I have not received any credit card statement or payment intimation from ICICI.

I have moved out of my Delhi residence since December 2006 and I have tried to contact ICICI credit card division and customer care for change of address, failing to attempt my change of address in the month of June I had sent in a request to send me e-statements on my e-mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

I am in Hyderabad at present, after coming here I have contacted Credit Card Division and Collections department repeatedly for paying the dues and re-activation of my card. I have not been contacted by anyone from your side.

I spoke to the customer care division today 31st Oct 2007, where I was told that I have been sent an email statement on 15th of Oct 2007, when I checked my mail, I found out that I have only received a mail today on 31st Oct 2007 at 1:20pm, prior to that there are no mails from customer.[protected]@icicibank.com.

CONCERNS:
        1. The balance that reflects on my due is Rs. 21849.74, which is as of date. I would like to request the concerned department to look into this matter. Inspite of repeated attempts from my side, I have not received any intimation from ICICI and suddenly I get a due amount, which I have not consumed or used.

2. I was kept on hold by your customer care executive, who could not answer my query as to why I have not received any statement, on the date confirmed by him 15th Oct 2007 and from the time I sent in a e-statement request in June 2007. The customer care executive hung-up on me, during the call. I am sure this is not the way customers who intend to pay, and make an effort from their side to pay dues are treated.

3. I called the customer care again, and they informed me that they will not be able to help me resolve this issue or sort the issue, I was told to contact: Collections department – Hyderabad, Mr. Srinivas at[protected]/23485305 and/or Delhi, Mr. Jeetendra Chabra at[protected]/41490158. Both these numbers went ringing and no response, similar efforts have been made by me in the past but no one has ever tried to contact or settle my dues, does this mean that your collection department has been waiting for the due to un-necessarily get into huge amounts, when they will threaten by collection agents or mock as police or legal department for collection.

These kind of things are not expected from an esteemed organization like ICICI. I have a relationship with ICICI for the last 7yrs, in the last 7yrs I have used my ICICI savings account extensively and also taken loans and repaid the same on time without a single default. Even on this particular credit card the payment cycle and history of payments have been prompt from my side and payments have most often been done without receipt of credit card statement. In the month of February on 20th Feb 2007 and 22nd Feb 2007 I have made payments of Rs. 5000/- and 4000/- consecutively with an assumption of dues calculated at my end. I would request ICICI Bank, its customer assurance division and Credit Card division and collections department to look into similar operation issue with due diligence so that Customers are un-necessarily harrased like this.

Please reply to this mail and let me know the procedure to help my self.

Credit Card — dues

HDFC CREDIT CARD DT.15.09.2008

DEAR SIR,

I had a Credit Card of HDFC Bank Card No.[protected],

Which I am not using from so long time and I also confirmed at customer care

No.41514332 that there is not any dues till date,

It is my request to you that Please check my card account and if there is

Not any dues, them Please reply me with confirmation Immediately.

Thanking You

NEW DELHI -110008

Mr Anirudh Kamani,
          Head - Customer Service,
          ICICI Bank Ltd.,

This is Venkateshwara Guda and I have an Account (Unfortunately) with ICICI Bank for the past few years and its a salary account[protected] with 0 balance and I have received the shock of my life today.

Your bank has debited all the money from my account. It shows a debit of Rs:10,698/- without any intimation and I would like to bring to your notice that I had called up your customer Care department to ask them and they said that its against a credit card bill. Please note that the debit was on 16th Oct 2007. Please note as per the customer care agent, the credit card owner's personal details do not match with mine.

Did I authorize to access my account???? Why was it done without my authorization??... The transfer was made to cover my car loan EMI. This amounts to Bank fraud by ICICI bank itself.

I will further make no payments until the issue is resolved and assure you that I will take legal actions against ICICI Bank for the breach of trust.

I also have loan going on with the bank and the EMI will be put on hold until I receive a response from Mr.Kamani.

I would advice all the ICICI bank customers to be aware of the catchline 'Hum Hain Na' as the bank can debit the money without authorisation.

Venkateshwara GS

ICICI Bank Ltd — Account is debited without any information

I have saving account with ICICI Bank Ltd,Ground Floor, 239/1 AA,Kanika Hotel, Civil Lines,JHANSI , 284001. I deposited some amount in my account and the counter man checked my amount. On 26th September 2007 the bank debited my account with Rs. 500/- with out any information and when I visit my branch they told me that while I deposited the amount there is one false note in the bundle. But I say that when the counter man checked the bundle then why he not told me and how I imagine that its my note. Futher I ask to show me note they told me that they distroyed the same. I am not satisfied with their answer. So kindly help me.

I have message in my mobile that ICICI BANK

ARUNKUMAR GUPTHA MANSAROVAR BRANCH JAIPUR.

Savings Account no :[protected]
          Pan No : APTPG3390.

Is this correct?

Call me : [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
          Sivakumar.D

ICICI Bank Ltd — Auto debit of my a/c

my self suresh chand thakur, my salary a/c in icici bank ltd phase-7 mohali punjab. a/c no[protected], ICICI bank auto debit INR 25000 (twenty five thousand) of accout, plz help wat i do ???

regards

suresh chand thakur
          My name A. Natraj having a senior citizen account with Nungambakam branch, Chennai. am a dependent to my only son.
          Some time back your associate company Lombard Insurance contacted me through agents (Manager Karthik) FORCING ME TO
          take accident insurance policy by paying Rs. 5000/- one time payment up to 85 years later they informed this premium is only for 5 years.
          and giving me some wrong information to convince me. they took all information from me including my a/c no.
          since I am old I was not able to talk much and said ok. the same day one of their staff talk to me by 3.30 pm when I was taking rest.
          It was disturbed me. I said I am not interested. IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THEY TRANSFERED MONEY DEBITING MY A/C.
          WITH RS.5187/- ON 20/6/13 AT 11.39AM. This caused big problem with my family (me and my son) since I lost my wife recently. I have no support from any other source. I approached the customer service in vain. Therefore I request the higher authorities of the bank to take action
          against the staff concern and give a credit of Rs.5187/- to my a/c. under advice to me.
          I NEED JUSTICE FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BANK.
          A., NATRAJ
          A/C NO.[protected]
          ICICI BANK IS A FRAUD BANK. ICICI BANK HAS STOLEN RS. 3, 33, 021 FROM THE ACCOUNT NO.[protected] OF MY WIFE WITHOUT ANY AUTHORISATION. ICICI BANK WITHDREW RS, 9, 98, 800+10, 03, 431/= FROM THE ACCOUNTS OF MY SON FOR SALE OF 720 GMS. OF GOLD, BUT DID NOT DELIVER ANY GOLD. ON COMPLAINING TO MR.K.V.KAMATH BIGGEST THIEF ON EARTH HAS INTIMATED THAT GOLD HAS BEEN DELIVERED IN THE OFFICE OF A THIRD PERSON WHO HAS CONFIRMED IT. THIS BIGGEST THIEF IS NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE THE RECEIPT FROM MY SON. PLEASE INTIMATE IF THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH OTHERS AT FOLLOWING NO.
          A.K.GOEL [[protected]]

Dear Sir/Madam

This Niranjan , I have taken ICICI home loan 25,41000 on Nov 2006,I am paying Interest for home loan for the past one year ,for which I have given ABN Amro Post dated cheques.Recently I have provided 5 cheques of ABN Amro Bank for the amount of 19,201/-Rs each. For the month of august to September the amount has been deducted from the corresponding bank correctly.But for the Month of Oct amount has not been not claimed from ABN Amro ,though there was sufficient amount so I lodged a complaint regarding this 15 days back.they told that banking personnels will get back to us with in 1 day.But they didn't.

But the most worst thing is today I have checked my ICICI bank Personnel account[protected] which i have not disclosed to anybody, in which the amount 19201 has been debited.Means without informing to the customer ICICI bank officials deducted 19,201/- Rs on 26th Oct from my personnel account,which is nothing but Loan amount "LBBNG[protected]/LI SEP07-26 "(This is my loan account),and the same month check has been diposited in ABN Amro bank. How ICICI people can deduct the amount from the personal account with out informing the customer?
            what is the guarentee that ICICI is giving to the customer deposited money?
            Aug 13, 2020

I have taken ICICI home loan of Rs. 3,00000/-. I am regular pay EMI as fixed by ICICI. It has been seen that other bank rate is ver low in comparision with ICICI. It is because a lot of customer of ICICI is processed for home loan to other bank like PNB, LIC, SBI etc. Why ICICI not reduced interest rate for old and new customer. I am very impressed to the ICICI bank services. It is requested to kindly reduced the interest rate such that the customer of ICICI bank can be benefited. It is further requested the matter may please be arise at appropriate level.
            Yours sincererly
            Anmola Sinha
            Infact i have already larged a complint in RBI regarding this and they directly communicated with the ICICI to take aforesaid acton. I'm happy that RBI works! .I have recieved apology letter from the bank .They‘ve apologized for the fault which had been done for my PEMI cheques and debit handled on my account.
            The same thing happened to me.For one credit card which was taken fraudulendly by someone ICICI has deducted in my bank account by themselves as the name matched.How come they can deduct whithout any authorisation or informing customer.
            Dear readers,
            At the out set let ma say one thing that if you want to commit suicide Please Have relation ship with the great cheating bank ICICI BANK. If you have any kind of relation then your chapter is over.They will kill you and rob your money. Robber = ICICI BANK. Please don't take any loan in ICICI Bank.Even if you pay repayment they won't give any receipt and they never credit in your account.You will not get any information.After some time you will became MAD and commit sucide.

Dear Sir/Madam
              I have invested in Mutal Fund thru UAE Exchange in Kuwait this year March 2007. And I have received letter everything. Unfortunately I lost my letter which you sent that one.
              Now what should I do to get back the letter, pleae kindly send me the reply.
              Mohamed Kasim Jamal Mohamed.

ICICIcredit Card — statement not received

Dear,
                Myself virendra s. Khandar, holds icici credit card valid from 07.07.2007 to 07.11.2007 with credit card no. [protected]. Amount of rs. 933 have been deducted on 26.09.2007 still i haven' t got any statement regarding that.
                Kindly let me know about the same!
                Virendra
                Nagpur
                29.10.2007...

URGENT
                Friday, October 29, 2007

The Manager,
                Customer Care Centre,
                ICICI Bank,

Sub :Account No.[protected] in name of M/s Ganpati Infosys.

With reference to above cited subject, we wish to inform you that above account was opened on visit and request of your Sales Executive who offered me scheme for opening account in your bank. He informed that account is opening on ZERO BALANCE FACILITY and you are not supposed to maintain the minimum account balance. You will avail Net banking, Tele Banking etc facility free of cost. He had not informed that this facility is valid till 2-3 month 2006. I would like to inform you that till date I had never made any type of transaction from above mentioned account.

From last 1 year you are continuously sending me a statement informing you have to keep balance for minimum Rs. 10,000/- in above said account and in this regard you are regularly charging interest amount from the day which goes to Rs. 3903/- (Three thousand nine hundred three).

As, I am requesting you again and again for closing my account with immediate effect and your good self are informing that approx 1000/- will be charged on account of account closing.

Please look into the matter urgently and send your reply at the earliest.

Thanking you very much.

Yours truly,
                For M/s Ganpati Infosys,
                (Neeraj Gupta)
                Aug 13, 2020

I am getting ICICI lomabrd policy EMI mentioned in my ICICI credit card statement(ICICI credit card No. [protected] ).

My ICICI lombard policy 4034/FNP/02092363/00/000 which started on 11-Apr-2007 has been canelled out withing 1 month and it does not exists.

Kindly eliminate its EMI from credit card statement.
                  Peeyush Vyas
                  Dear Peeyush,

We have made a note of your concern.Our official will get in touch with you on the same.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
                  Hi Peeyush,

We request you to send the copy of the credit card statement at [protected]@icicilombard.com.

Post receipt of the same we will be able to assist you further.

ICICI Lombard

ICICI Bank — Not closing CC OD limit & account

I have done a F.D in ICICI bank, branch Alwar & taken a CC OD limit on that F.D. Now I am not in need of that CC OD limit & willing to close it, but the ICICI bank officials are not showing intrest in the matter, moreover they are charging a non maintenance charge after submitting an application for closure of the same.
                    The mail is mentioned below for your reference, but still not get any reply.

Due to unsatisfactory...

icici bank credit card no [protected] was issued to me.
                    But not finding anyone at my address your courier man took back the credit card . When I informed the matter to icici over phone banking, I was subsequently issued a different icici bank credit card no [protected] which has been received by me and
                    this card is being used by me. However, in my first credit card statement dated Oct. 11,2007 I have been categorically asked
                    by icici bank to make my card related payments in favour of the aforesaid card no 5177 .......0017. Please note that your card no
                    5177 .......0017 has not been received by me, therefore, the same is not in my possession and therefore the same should please be cancelled by you forthwith and confirmed to me and never in future there should be any mention of this credit card
                    in my statements/records. This communication from my side stands testimony to the fact that I hold no responsibility towards
                    this credit card and in case this credit card ever falls in wrong hands and misused, I shall have nothing to do with it and your bank only will be responsible for such negligence.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Bank Credit Card — personal loan

i m using credit card of icici bank from last 3 yrs bank has approved personal loan of rs 125000 in month of july against my credit card i received the above cheque after receiving of the cheque i made a request for cancelation of loan through internet banking mail very next date i received a call from customer care that u want to cancel the loan but i told them that i continue that loan and received mail from customer care that...

This is with reference to my savings bank a/c. no.[protected] with ICICI Bank. I have retained this account for the past four years as i wanted to open a demat a/c with ICICI. But since i didnt feel the need to open a demat a/c then my a/c has been inactive for all this while.

Only a couple of days back, i expected a bank transfer from UAE in my savings a/c of INR 4000. Before doing the transfer, i called up the customer service no. of ICICI bank to check if my a/c was still active. It was active then with an amount of -386 as per my conversation to one of the executives at ICICI phone banking. I didnt pay much attention then, because when i left the a/c inactive i had 1500 balance. I was shocked when i called to confirm whether the transfer had happened. The transfer did happen on 16th October. But ICICI bank has deducted the money in lieu of minus balance of -3890. When i called to check of my a/c status i was told there's a minus of 380 and suddenly there's a minus of 3890 leaving my balance to 109/- only. I was surprised and shocked at the way ICICI bank has deducted my UAE transferred money to leave my balance Rs. 109 ONLY. The customer service representative tells me that i have to maintain a balance of Rs. 5000/- to keep this a/c. active as these are the charges levied every year on that. This is a lack of communication from ICICI bank as it is their duty to notify the customers that a minimum balance needs to be maintained in your account. And no one would remember even this clause was mentioned during the account opening process.Other banks who would normally add interest to your savings a/c balance even if the a/c is inactive.

I must say, ICICI bank is into professional cheating business and want to make money out of every single thing. . A similar experience in Dombivli branch when my sister was asked to pay Rs. 28/- to buy a cheque leaflet to withdraw her own money when the withdrawal slips were over. Very disgusting i must say!.

Anyways, i wish my money to be reversed, if not, then the least i can do is tell a few thousand people about the duping stories of CICI bank - as i work for an advertising company and have contacts with media too...
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      thanks kavita, your experience is absolutely heart breaking in respect of ICICI bank. I am now closing my ICICI bank account of Fort Branch, Mumbai. they are pathetic and senseless and try to make money from customers by hook or crook.
                      I hope your money will return very soon.
                      i have paid 39000/ to arsh enterprise.icici bank fort branch.account no.[protected].please confirm me about my transaction through mail.

ICICI Bank - Two Wheeler Loan Division — Waste of time & energy

I am again and agian reqiesting your department to send me the statement of my two wheeler loan but till date I have no response from your side.

Please provide me a statement of my two wheeler loaan and also Please make an arrangement to send monthly statement on my email.

My details are as follows :

Loan Account Number - LTRPROOOO6958639br...

HI,

I has issues a cheque os rs 7252 to sbi card which was dishonoured by icici bank even after sufficient balance in the account.when spoken to customere care on 12th a complaint no was given to me 41162553 but thanks to good services of icici bank no one responded back even by today that is 17th october....
                        MY name is repan koul account no is[protected]..cheque no that was refused is 247419.....

repan
                        HI,

repan

I, arvind kumar mishra, have taken home loan from ICICI BANK LTD, for which I was paying EMI of Rs. 4055/- till the month of July 07. When my ECS for Aug 07 came, the clearing got reversed due to EMI increase Rs. 4501/- with retrospective effect from May 07 onwards. These details I got to know when I called up customer care. I had to pay penalty of Rs. 225/- due to no fault of mine with increase EMI.

Kindly credit my saving a/c with ICICI bank No.[protected] with the same as the default was from ICICI bank LTD.

Banking — regarding monthly EMI

I am Mr G.C. Bhatt and this is regarding my monthly EMIs of loan Ac.No [protected] which I have taken from fullerton India credit company Branch Code No:1068.My monthly EMIs is Rs.2440.I have already deposited 9 post dated cheques ,cheque no:[protected] of ICICI Bank Ac No:[protected] from 8.09.10 to 8.05.11.I have the reciept for the same but they are refusing that they do not have the cheques and forcing to pay the cash amount.Kindly find the details of my cheques .Before also they had troubled me saying the same thing and this the next time.I am very much disturbed due to this.Kindly do the needful .Waiting for an early response or else I have to take some other action.

Home Loan — without information Increase of EMI

emi bearing to lic housing loan account no.[protected] since December 2010 has been Rs.6251 but suprisesingly the ecs emi deduction in May 2012 has been Rs.7128. need to know the reason of increase with prior intimation or explanation. kindly send details on my mailing address ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)

I had applied for home property loan which was converted into home loan forcibly by ICICI bank people. The case took 7 months but the loan was not disbursed. I lost almost 50 thousand rupess in phone calls, documents franking and other formalities and lost the property deal too. I got rude answers from their credit manager who is not worth working in service industry. Her name is Mrunalini Rokade (mobile No.[protected])

I got home loan in 1 month from Citibank without any hassale.

Please find below the response of ICICI customer service manager after my complaint and several corresponndece for more than a month.
                            [protected][protected]

Dear Mr. Chandra,

We realise that we have caused you a great deal of inconvenience, for which we are extremely sorry.

We focus considerable effort on training our staff to ensure high levels of service and we shall further strengthen our initiatives in this direction based on your feedback. We earnestly hope that the negative experience you had will not come in future.

Thank you for your valuable time in sending us a detailed feedback.

Further, our criteria for acceptability are based on a number of factors that are in congruence with standard industry practices.

Bhavanarayana V.S.A
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            ALL BANK ARE WASTE PLEASE DON'T GO FOR ANY .. LOAN/CARD.
                            first u tell me..before all this CARD/LOAN .. our Life was going-on right.!!!
                            then Y we all are depend upon all this Banks?

so say" NO.
                            enjoy simply life..
                            [censored] to bank

every one is in trouble.. by banks.

>Sub: Grievance regarding my Saving Bank account –

>In my saving bank account number XXXX, Rs 97,403.84 has been reserved for some payment due against my credit card .
                              >Sir, I have already paid the minimum amount due on my credit card on 17th Aug of this month even you can check the details of the credit card payments. My credit card is active and the credit card department says there is no such block in my saving account.Still my saving bank account is blocked and this has resulted in bouncing of cheque.This is a serious matter.

>I have four major concerns regarding ICICI bank.

>1) The amount in my saving bank account was reserved without any prior intimation given to me. For your information my saving bank account and ICICI credit card are separate accounts and are not linked.

>2) After paying my dues in credit card my credit card was activated but in my saving bank the amount of Rs 97403.84 was kept reserved for credit card payment.

>3) One cheque of mine has bounced even after informing ICICI helpline of this issue. This has hurt my reputation in a big way. Till date not a single cheque of mine has ever bounced. This is the first cheque which has bounced in my account.

>4) I am not getting any satisfactory reply from anyone in ICICI bank. I have been talking to helpline and I have even meet the local Mangers in ICICI bank credit card collection Mr. Prem Pattnaik ( Bhubaneswar) he assured me my saving bank will be activated on saturday but till date in my saving bank account an amount of Rs 97403.84 is reserved for credit card .

>All this has created a very bad impression about ICICI bank. I want a solution of the issue from you immediately and a reply from you within three days. Failing which I will have to go to legal option, as I am myself getting into problem because of the cheque bounce. Even I am suffering untold misery because of my block in the salary account of ICICI Bank.

>With regards,
                              >Siddhartha Bose.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              I HAVE ONLINE ICICI CREDIT CARD APPLY. YOUR PERSON CONFIRM ADDRESS TO MY HOME & OFFICES BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ICICI CREDIT CARD. ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT : [protected], OFF: 28540965.
                              my cridit card no:[protected] icici lambord 5500 is detected on my card I already cancelled the lambord last month .please help is to is fee yoyr card solve the mattet soon as possible

The Manager ICICI Bank
                                Credit Card Department

Sub: Refund of Rs. 13,800.00 paid to ICICI towards cedit card
                                Ref. Credit Card No.[protected]

I hold a credit card of ICICI of the above no. i.e. [protected]. My credit card bill for the period 19.05.2007 to 18.06.200 amounted to Rs. 13,800. I deposited a cheque No. 484966 dated 4.07.2007 of State Bank Of India, Vadodara Branch amounting to Rs. 13800 in the collection box. This cheque was misplaced by ICICI. They then asked for the amount for which I issued another cheque of Allahabad Bank, Rajmahal Road, Vadodara dated 18.07.2007 amounting to Rs. 13800.00 which was collected personally.
                                The proof of all this is as follows:
                                In the bill for the period 19.06.2007 to 18.07.2007 I was levied late fee amounting to Rs. 337.08 , which was reversed after a lot of discussion with the phone banking officer on 8.08.2007 in the bill for the period 19.07.2007 to 18.08.2007 .
                                Now the ICICI bank has traced that cheque and deposited the same in my credit card account on 4.10.2007 without informing me. When again I talked to the phone banking officer Mr. Chitanya he refused to note down my complaint on 7.10.2007 for refund of this money to me. He then narrates to me that the cheque was dated 4th October hence it was credited on 4th October.
                                Is it right on your part to debit this amount twice from my account without informing me? If it is not I once again appeal to you to refund this money in my saving bank account held with the Landmark building, Vadodra immediately. The account no. of this is[protected] and immediately inform me.

Udai Pratap Singh
                                [protected]@yahoo.com
                                Dear Mr. Singh,
                                On the basis of our records, the cheque payment of Rs. 13,800.00 is credited towards your credit card account on October 4, 2007. These are the details for your reference:
                                04/10/2007CHEQUE PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU 13800.00CR
                                Your credit card account total outstanding amount as on october 7, 2007 is 20008.83. We regret to inform you that it is not possible to refund the cheque payment Rs. 13,800.00.
                                B Raju
                                Sun, 07 Oct 2007 16:01:00 +0530
                                [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------Dear Mr Raju
                                Custome Relation Officer

You have not understood my representation/complaint I presume, and hence I give once again the opportunity to rectify your mistake or else the matter will be taken up with higher authority. First the outstanding balance as on 4th October 2007 was 29,271.00 and not Rs. 20008.83 as you mentioned for which I am supposed to pay by October 10,2007 for which I have already deposited a cheque of Rs.29,271.00 yesterday with your bank. So your Information system is hopelessly poor for which I can only feel pity.
                                Next don’t cover up your past mistake with such poor logic. You are given once more opportunity, to refund the money or else the matter will be taken up with the higher authorities.
                                [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------
                                I had a telephonic converation with an ICICi person Shyam Sunder K assuring me of refund of my amount after the cheque is cedited.
                                Dear Mr. Singh,
                                According to our records your total payment towards the last statement was Rs. 29,271.00 as we have received the cheque payment of Rs. 13800.00 you have the excess amount paid by you is adjusted towards the
                                out standing amount on the your credit card.
                                As the amount is adjusted towards payment of your credit cad dues, We are unable to service your request refund of the amount to your savings account.
                                Looking forward to your co-operation.
                                Rasheejulla Baig Meerja
                                Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:15:47 +0530
                                Dear Mr. Singh,
                                On the basis of our telephonic conversation we will revert to you on October 12, 2007.
                                Looking forward for your cooperation and patience.

Shyam Sunder K
                                Sun, 07 Oct 2007 18:00:42 +0530
                                Dear Mr. Singh,
                                We have not received the payment of Rs.29,271.00 as on October 07,2007.
                                Further the card payment done is through cheque, then:
                                i. ICICI Bank Cheque- 3 days
                                ii. Non- ICICI Bank cheque : a. Local-5 days b. Outstation: 10 days
                                Hence we request you to wait for the cheque to be credited to refund the excess amount.
                                Kranthi Kumar
                                Sun, 07 Oct 2007 18:45:06 +0530

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]--
                                Sub: Payment received on your ICICI Bank Credit Card.
                                Dated : Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:13:33 +0530
                                Dear Mr. UDAI PRATAP SINGH
                                We have received your cheque (cheque number 159179 ) of Rs. 29271 on[protected] for payment towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card account 5176 XXXX XXXX 1000
                                Thank you.
                                [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-----
                                Dear
                                Shyam Sunder K
                                ICICI Bank Limited

You told me you will revert back to me, but you didn’t and where is my refund order
                                U. P. Singh
                                Date[protected] Time 1907 Hrs.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-
                                I had a talk to Shri ABHIMAN SINGH, Customer Service Manager, ICICI Bank Limited at 19.44 Hrs but he was unable to help me.

Now I am writing to you Mr Shawn Lobo to look into this matter immediately.
                                Date[protected] Time 1945Hrs.

shawn.[protected]@icici.com
                                TEAM MANAGER
                                "Customer Care" <customer.[protected]@icicibank.com>
                                shawn.[protected]@icici.com
                                Aug 13, 2020

I have deposited a cheque of amount 15000.00 in A/C no[protected] on 23 Nov in Nigdi,Pune branch.Its not been cleared yet.So I request you to clear that amount ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
                                Priyaranjan Mohanty
                                My A/C no is[protected]
                                I had applied for a credit card. on Nov-21st a representative of the Bank had confirmed the despatch of the credit card by Express IT Couriers. It has been more than 7 days and i have not yet received the credit card. could this please be checked as to why the card has not been received.

with regards
                                usha
                                My mobile no. is [protected]. I am not a customer of ICICI bank. inspite of this i am regularly getting SMS of transactions made by someone having ICICI card. Kindly look into the matter to stop such SMS .
                                I request to you please sent statement 2008-09 of my home loan No. LBDEL[protected] for Tax rebate purpose.

with regards

V.S.Rawat
                                my account no.is[protected], my user id is disable, i lock my call 20 days letter ...i suffering from 1 months
                                My credit card Number is :[protected].Your credit card statement for november shows late payment fee & service tax.I have paid the october bill through cheque No.739660 of Karur Vysya Bank on 6TH itself by dropping the cheque at your vashi branch .The payment due date was 7th of october.Please waive the late payment fee & service tax .The November bill has been paid by me on 4th instant itself .I have not yet received the acknowledgement as usual on my mobile .Please oblige & acknowledge.