ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1948

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 1130

credit card no. [protected]
I had cancelled my card nearly 6months back but i have been receiving the statements every month with late fees,
the amount charged on my add on card on 09/07/07 for 2095 & 569 have not been used by me for which i had sent a fax
on 22/08/07 to mumbai branch and they replied that it would take 90days to resolve the problem.After which there has
been no reponse from the bank and last week i get a call from the legal office saying that i have to settle the amount
for which i have not used at all.I tried a zillion times to customer care asking me a way out for this problem all i know
they are just shifting their responsibilities to someone else which is highly annoying and frustrating,they told me
to contact rajlaxmi[protected] which i never get connected to. Please solve the problem at the earliest and acknowledge
me the same.
Dear Team,

Credit Card No: [protected]
I had received a call from Global Credit Services for ICICI Credit card payment on 13.04.09 and after that a person came to me and collected my cheque and told same will be clreared very soon on 15.04.09,

My Due date was 26.04.09 to clear my payment in credit card, but is was not done by them and till the date it was pending, further to this to clear my Credit payment i went to my near by ICICI bank and deposited case payment against my Credit Payment on 24.04.09 and I had cancelled my cheque against my Credit Card Payment,
I had not been no reponse from Global Credit Service center which deals Credit work for ICICI bank and for this I had a call at ICICI call center to get details about the Global Credit Service center they are just shifting their responsibilities to someone else which is highly annoying and frustrating, they told me
to contact Sandeep Ganguly[protected] which i never get connected to. Please solve the problem at the earliest and acknowledge me the same.

Lokraj
Fraud Transaction :- Rs. 58, 997/- Mr. Jitendra Kumar ICICI A/C No.[protected] and IFSC Code ICIC0001788 (ICICI BANK LTD. NAND NIKETAN TOWNSHIPESSAR HAZIRA SURAT, GUJARAT, PIN 394270)

I am a ICICI bank customer holding with a account no :[protected]Hazira branch, surat) and I have sufficient of money in my account and suddenly on the date of 27/DEC/2014 I had been cheated with a hacker and loosed 58997 /- and not get even a sms messages when ten transactions had been done .

With these issue I went to bank and meet the manager about the incident discussed, but the manager also keep skipped of stating that the problem is related to the police and they should take action and responsible to do the investigation and the branch is not holding any responsibility about the Transactions happened.

It has been noticed that the 10 transactions had been purchased from different sites within the short time which is showing in the account summary.

As a precautions from my side I had blocked all the ATM card and account immediately with the complaint no registered: SR[protected] and SR[protected].

I had done the both complaints to hazira police station & hazira ICICI branch of surat.

It’s a shameful part that nobody had given positive response up to date and still iam keep rounding and waiting my time.

Therefore I am humble requesting to do the needful to part and justice to life as a citizen of India.

Waiting for you positive reply.
My contact number is [protected] and Email address is [protected]@YAHOO.COm

I have salary account in your bank and there was a fraudulent transaction activity through ATM card on 30th April 2015. As per customer care executives these transactions happened somewhere in Wolverhampton through card swipe, however, the ATM card was with me and I never shared any details with anybody. Below are the complaint details:

Complaint number:[protected]
Transactions:
1. MPS/SCHUH 195 /[protected]/0, Amount: 7, 237.48
2. MPS/PRIMARK /[protected]/0, Amount: 11, 057.26
3. Surcharge on above transactions on 09/05/2015, Amount: 199.17

Debit card: [protected]

SLA to resolve this complaint was 45 days which is already over and FYI, one of the transactions of amount Rs. 7237.48 was credited back on 18/05/2015 so why there is delay in amount reversal for other transaction(Rs. 11, 057.26) and surcharge (199.17) that was applied? Is one of the transactions fraud and other one is not? The worst part is, there is no communication between customer care, bank and your so called special technical team which is investigating the issue. So every time I call customer care or talk to bank executives, they will just say that investigation is in progress and will not even share contact details of anybody from technical team. I am curious to know if that special team works in isolation without any interaction with banks/customer care?

Mine is not the only case of fraudulent transactions. There have been so many such cases that happened in many salary accounts of my organization recently. The way we are losing our hard earned money is a big question mark on the security of our bank accounts.

Please resolve this issue ASAP as it is very annoying to follow up every second day with you without any fruitful result.

Rakhi Dharmani
Contact: [protected]

I have an account in ICICI Bank, Johri Bazar, Jaipur.

Account Number[protected]

Account Holder Name - Arjun Singh Bisth

I issued a ICICI Bank's cheque of Rs. 72,000/- on 19-Feb-08 and deposit it in Indusind Bank same day.

I have Rs. 72,044.40/- in account on 19-Feb-08.

On 20-Feb-08, when my cheque has to present in ICICI Bank, Rs. 111/- has been debited from my account for Debit Card Fee without any information. Due to this my account balance was 71.933.4/- and ICICI Bank charge Rs. 393/- from account for cheque bounce (Insufficient Fund).

Sir where is my mistake, when i said to icici officials to refund they refuse it.

Now what should i do.

Arjun Singh Bisth
    Mob - [protected]
    I have a bank account in ICICI bank ,raja park Jaipur

Account number[protected]

We have dropped a slip for issue a cheque book against our A/C no.[protected] on 29 january 2008 and also dropped one reminder after one week but till date we have not received the cheque book . Resulting our business badly.

Now we once again request you to issue the cheque book .

Your faithfully
    Babulal suresh kumar
    i alredy applied atm card.But yet i did not get any card from u...please do this action immediatly...
    sir my father was the account holder of icici bank ahinsa circle branch.he was expired on 8 jan 2007.sir he has saving bank and demat account with the bank sir for the saving bank account we dont need a succession certificate but for the demat account we need it .sir i requested your employees to tell me that wether its compulsory to show the saving bank amount in the succession certificate. they told us its necessary, sir if we include this amount in this it will cost us alot and we have to pay much.and as we dont need any succession for the saving bank amount so why we should include it in this.
    sir there is no earning of ours and if we include undesirable amount we will have to pay alot.
    so kindly reply me as soon otherwise i will go to consumer court or rbi.
    shilpa jain
    plot no 14
    patel nagar
    jaipur
    i want to buy car which is pickup by recovery agent...
    i am also interested in buses pless tell me how i can buy the car from recovery agentS
    i have a bank account in ICICI bank, raja park Jaipur

Account number[protected]

I Viresh Kumar Chaudhary, my car Zen Esitlo No. RJ 14CE 3256 which I had purchased on dated 7.11.2007 and I finance from ICICI Bank (C-99, Shree Jee Tower Subash Marg, C-Scheme).

I continually give EMI without penalty from Oct. 2008 but my car had stolen on dated 21.09.2008 and then I paid my last EMI on Oct. 2008. I also claim National Insurance Company and my claim passed on dated 30.06.2009, I received cheque of amount Rs. 3, 39287.00 in the name of ICICI Bank. I also enclosed the copy of the cheque. Mr. Rajesh Rawat who is the worker in ICICI Bank said me if you give cash amount your settlement will be Rs, One Lac Ninety Thousand, but I doesn’t have cash amount at that time. I give cheque to ICICI Bank which I get from National Insurance Company.

ICICI BANK lots of charge on us, which is following.

Principal – Rs. 190185.00

Late Payment Penalty—Rs.3572.00

Cheque Bouncing-- Rs. 1784.00

Interest Formation- Rs. 97.40

Forclosure Charges 5.52%- 10, 498, 21 Interest in Pending Installment Rs. 12759.00

They give us assurance they will give us some discount but how much I don’t know and not decided at yet.

Is all charges are applicable in case of theft, and all charges are not taken from me if I paid cash Why?

Is all charges are right? Would you please give us advise

Yours truly

Viresh Kumar Chaudhary

ICICI Loan Account No. LAJ[protected]

[protected]@ymail.com

+91-[protected]
    case kar do bank par aakal tikane aazaye gi

Dear Sir/Mam,
      I had open three in one account in the year 2001with ICICIDIRECT.COM. following are the details of it.

TRADING A/C- [protected]
      BANK A/C[protected]
      DEMAT A/C[protected]
      Sir, for the above mention account i have submitted three time KY- FORM to Kanpur ICICI BANK, THE MALL but my accout still remain suspended and when ever i personaly visit them they say that because of KY FORM (FLOOD ISSUE) it is so, therefore kindly refil all the information and submit. As with ever time submission of form we dont get any recieving from the bank, therefore we dont have any proof of it. This time i resubmitted the form on december 10th 2007 and i took the mobile no of the concern person i.e. Mr. Pratush ([protected]). After contracting him he said there was some problem in your form try to speak with MR. MUNISH ([protected]) . He told that you had joint account and i need all the details of other holders and for further discussion call Mr. ABHISHEK ([protected]). I Spoke to Mr.ABHISHEK he was quite considerate and told me that till this time he has not even recieved the form and he'll coordinate with Mr Munish for the same and ask me to call him after two days. I contact him after two days , he said he's going for some meeting and will get back to me after half an hour but he didnot. Now for last two days i'm calling him and mr munish as well but both of them are not responding my phone.
      Sir, i have already closed my joint account very first year and joint holder was my sister, who is married and she is in United States and i dont have her PAN CARD.
      Sir, my request is that you kindly dont activate my joint account but activate my sole account. and if that is also not possible i'm ready to close the account and some scrips are there in my account ,kindly return them in physical form. As i have activate auto debit option from my bank account you can check from that account i'm being billed/charged for maintainance of single/solo account.
      i hope my case will be considered at the earliast.

Sicerely,

Dheeraj gupta
      105/508 1st Floor,
      Anand Bagh,
      Kanpur- 208001
      Mobile: [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      Stay away from ICICIDirect.com. They have pathetic service quality. Not following SEBI mandate.
      No point is escalating matters to Head of Service Quality of COO.They are hopeless...

Dont invest through ICICIDirect.com.

Dear Sir
        One of the Most unfortunate thing which I did in my entire life was to visit ICICI Direct - Jogehwari Branch on 21st December'2007 to open my Deemat & on line Trading account. I met Mr Ashish Taneja(Relation Ship Manager) who explained me the procedure and gave me details of all the documents required to be submitted by me.Also promised that the account will be opened within 21 working days. I handed over all the documents in 22nd December'2007 and was informed by Mr Ashish that I will get my online trading account before the Reilance IPO opening day. Till 15th January when I did not get any call . I went to ICICI direct branch to enquire about the same. I was told that Mr Ashish had been transfered and Mr Sanjay Yadav will take care of my Account.Mr Sanjay Yadav promised that I will get My Deemat A/c before the Reliance IPO closure date(i.e 18th Jan'2008).I Didn't get any response from any of ICICI person till 17th Evening. Again I went over personally to the Branch and was informed that you can Bid for the IPO offline and ICICI will provide the OFFline Deemat code and was told that in next three days I will get My Deemat Online trading Account.
        Even after 27th Jan'2008 when I did not get my online account I went to branch . I was told that my form has been rejected due to my signature not tallying with my Base accounts . I am surprised that after one month they came back saying my form was rejected . I personally went along with Mr Sanjay Yadav to my Base account branch and had my Signature verfied.After all this process I was told by the Acting Centre Incharge that I will get my Account Number before 5th Feb'2008.Even till date i have not got my Account Number and I am still waiting for a response from ICICi person - Mr Sanjay Yadav- Relationship Manager, Mr Mahesh Shinde -Centre Manager, Mr Ujwal Kumthekar- Cluster Manager, Ms Pragya Kalia- Zonal Head. This is the worst service I have seen in my life. The supervisory staff at the ICICI direct.com have very lethargic attitude towards thier work and not worth their Salt , Are Rude to the customer.

Pls help me. I want to file a legal complaint against all the above ICICI direct staff . Pls advice.

icicidirect — Long Delay in Opening Trading Account

previous account was forcelly closed by stupid people of ICICIdirect gurgaon sec-14 branch and new form [protected] has been already taken 3 months.

dont know. what the hell they does with the customer.

last solution i hope to register the FIR in police station.
        Did you walk to their office ? I have also applied to them for trading account & I don't know if it will happen also with me?

SUBJECT; for income tax certificate of housing loan account number
          LBJAI [protected], (NOT ABLE TO GENERATE AT JAIPUR BANK)

SIR,

IN ABOVE reference my loan is wrongly mention
          As top up loan .this loan is take up by other bank
          From last so many year I am gating income tax certificate so please sand me
          I.T. CERTIFICATE this year also.

LBHYD[protected],

please send me
          I.T. CERTIFICATE on my home loan to the account No LBHYD[protected] FOR this year.
          sirs,

i have not been receiving my income tax certificate neither provisional nor final.

you are requested to kindly despatch the same immeidately.

my loan a/c no. is as follows: -

(1) LBJA[protected] APPLICATION FORM NO. [protected]

JAIPUR
          RAJASTHAN
          JAIPUR
          ICICI

SUBJECT; for final income tax certificateof 2007-08 and provisional IT certificate of 2008-09 of housing loan account number
          LBJAI[protected],

please send me
          final income tax certificate of 2007-08 and provisional IT certificate fOR 2008-09 of housing loan account number
          LBJAI[protected], on my email address [protected]@rediffmail.com

HVAL[protected],

please send me
          HVAL[protected], on my email address [protected]@rediffmail.com

HVAL[protected],

please send me
          HVAL[protected], on my email address [protected]@rediffmail.com as well as by post

Please furnish month wise EMI statement of account for April 2007 to March 2008 detailing month wise EMI, the priciple, interest component and the rate of interest charged for the said period by return mail or LBBNG[protected]at your earliest.

Yopurs sincerly

S.S. Sindagi

LBBH[protected]

please send me
          I.T. CERTIFICATE on my home loan to the account No LBBH[protected] FOR this year.

Dhanesh Patil
          please send the provisional statement claiming deductions of the income tax for the year[protected].My Acc No. is
          LBBSL[protected] & App form No. 485230. This is the first year since last five years you did not send the certificate. I hope you will promt as you were. Thanking you.
          ICICI Bank.

SUBJECT: Provisional IT certificate of 2008-09 of housing loan account number
          LBCAL[protected].

SIR,

Please send me provisional IT certificate for 2008-09 of HB loan account number LBCAL[protected], on my email address.

Yours faithfully,
          Mrs. S. Ghosh Chaudhuri
          Dt : 29/12/2008.

ICICI Bank.

SUBJECT: Provisional IT certificate of 2008-09 of housing loan account number
          LBPUN[protected].

SIR,

Please send me provisional IT certificate for 2008-09 of HB loan account number LBPUN[protected], on my email address.

Yours faithfully,
          Mrs. Rajshree Sunil Awchare.
          Mobile : [protected]
          E-Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
          ICICI

SUBJECT:- for income tax certificate of housing loan account number LBDEL[protected]

From last year I am gating income tax certificate so please sand me I.T. CERTIFICATE this year also.

Chauhan Rakesh.

Rakesh Chauhan
          177/5, Shakti Khand-I, Indirapuram,
          Ghaziabad-201010, Uttar Pradesh (INDIA)

My Home Loan Account No. is NHBRH[protected].Please send me Provisional IT certificate for the year 2008-09 immediately at my below mentioned address :

Hasmukhbhai Prabhudas Patel
          AA - 6,
          Sai Darshan Bunglows,
          Near Raj Ratna Bunglows,
          Zadeshwar Road,
          Bharuch - 392 011
          Gujarat

I request you to send copy at my e:mail ID ([protected]@isagroasia.com) also.

H P Patel
          Dear Sir

My Home Loan Account No LBTUM [protected] Please send me Provisional IT certificate for the
          year2008-09 immediately at my below mentioned address

P.shivakumar.
          s/o S.Pujanarasaiah
          pandithanahalli
          hirehalli post
          TUMKUR-572168
          KARNATAKA

I request you to send copy at my e:mail ID([protected]@incapcms.com)also
          P.Shivakumar.
          I also did not receive income tax statement- I know one thing that they are very keen in fine or calculation for kidden charge
          Pls send me year[protected] incom tax details for housing loan. My a/c no is LBPUN[protected].

i sent request, but still not got it.Request no. is SR97287739

tanking u
          sandeep
          Provisional IT certificate of LBCAL[protected] was mail to me in above address File is not opening. Physical copy missplaced . Need urgent Certificate
          PAWAN KUMAR GUHA
          Dear Sir

My Home Loan Account No LBMSR [protected] Please send me Provisional and final IT certificate for the
          year2009-10 immediately at my below mentioned address

Ambaram Solanki.
          s/o Shri R.N Solanki
          Flat - 3/03 city canter station road
          Opp. Hotal Samrat Tirupati nager Mandsaur
          pin - 458001 M, P, .

I request you to send copy at my e:mail ID(([protected]@sonicbiochem.co.in)also
          dear sir,
          kindly send me the final income tax certificate for deduction in the income tax as soos as possible.
          dear sir,
          my home loan account number is LBMSR[protected].
          dear sir,
          my home loan account number is LBBWD[protected].
          kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
          Two time i have send mail to customer care but still i have not received provisional or final income tax certificate
          dear sir,
          my home loan account number is LBBNG[protected].
          dear sir,
          my home loan account number is LBYAV[protected]
          kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
          home loan LBJLR[protected] INCOME TAX PROVISIONAL 2009-10(AY.2010-11) NOT RECEIVED PLEASE SEND TO ME AT MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT
          Home Loan Account No. 30LB[protected]

Account Certificate required for the accounting year 2009-10 for submission with income tax department.

email id : [protected]@gmail.com

LBPUN[protected]

please send me
          I.T. CERTIFICATE on my home loan to the account No LBPUN[protected] FOR this year.
          my home loan account number LBBR[protected] kindly sand me final income tex cirtificate for the year[protected].

Nilanth patel
          vadodara
          my home loan account number is LBAKL[protected] its my request to you that please send me final income tax certificate for the year[protected], you can send me the certificate at my e-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com

thanking you,
          Govardhan.L.Gopnarayan
          (Akola)

LBAKL[protected]
          you can send certificate to my e-mali:- [protected]@gmail.com
          please send me as soon as possible.

thanking you,
          Govardhan.L.Gopnarayan
          (Akola)
          dear sir,
          My home loan account no. is LBSAA[protected].
          I request you to send me my provisional statement for claiming deductions under sections 24 (b) & 80C(2) (xviii) of the income tax act, 1961, period from- 1st april, 2010 to 31st march, 2011 in my email account- shrivas.[protected]@gmail.com. as soon as possible.
          thanking you
          from,
          Mr. Rampratap shrivas.

Bank of Baroda — Income Tax Provisional Certificate not received

I have been asking for my Provsional IT certificate for the present Financial Year[protected] whereas the Bank is not providing it. I had a similar loan with another Bank earlier and this type of Provisional Statement is provided by the other Banks.
          Sir/Madam,
          my home loan a/c no. is LBMUM[protected]
          kindly send me provisional IT certificate for the year 2011-12 at [protected]@gmail.com

regards.
          11/02/12
          Muneshwar Sinha

Sir/Madam

home loan LBBHO[protected] INOME TAX PROVISIONAL 2011-12 ME AT MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT
          [protected]@rediffmail.com

ICICI

Subject; for income tax certificate for housing loan account number
          LBABD[protected] (VISHNUBHAI S PATEL

please send me
          I.T. CERTIFICATE of[protected] at my home address .
          Vishnubhai Patel

Cr Card bills -xxx4009

Dear Sir, Every time this card company billing me monthly with various charge with hues penalty adding please advice and relief me for this pain,

Unsuccessful Recharge, Refund Money

I have done online recharge from idea cellular, payment is debited from my account but recharge is unsuccessful. 248 is debited from my account.I

Cut my balance

Sir my name farhan Ahmad plz help me ..my a/c no[protected] and my card no.[protected] Then cut my blance extra 700 rs i am confused why cut my extra Balnce so pls tell me and refund my blnc [protected]@gmail.com

I HAVE TAX SEVING BOND NO REF.NO.C[protected] HOLDER.MATURITY ON 2006. LAST TWO YEAR I HAVE WRITEN SEVERAL LETTERS BUT ICICI BANK NOT PAID MY AMOUNT SO FOR. ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST ICICI BANK TO KINDLY PAY/SEND MY AMOUNT TO MY GIVEN ADDRES
            AJIT SINGH
            H.NO 559 KHA/149,SRINAGAR,ALAMBAGH,LUCKNOW-226005 MOB.NO.[protected],[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

I, Rashmi Rathi holding ICICI credit card.My card number is : xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

This is regarding the credit card bill which the ICICI bank is continuously sending me.The bank paid mobile bill which did not belong to me and without asking or intimating me.

Now after 1 year, I am receiving threatening calls that I will be arrested by some collection agency. If thats the same I am ready to launch an FIR in the nearest police station and case a file against the bank with Human Rights.

As far as my knowledge the ICICI bank does not have any paper or electronic authorisation to pay my mobile bill on behalf of me.
              Aug 13, 2020
              This is regarding with the ICICI credit card recovery agents.I am holding a credit card of ICICI which i am looking forward to settle out n pay in installment basis. But these agents are not ready to helping me they just insisting me again & again that they want money or else be prepare for harassment. Can any body tell me what kind of rule is this under RBI ? Now i have been receiving hell lot of threating or abusing calls infact they landed in my home & started torturing verbally to my sister & mother..

Please advice me if is there any online complain forum so i can go ahead with that. or i am now also planning to go to CNBC Awaj .
              Pranjal Barua
              MY ICICI CREDIT CARD NO.[protected]. THE SAID CARD IS NOT IN USE NOW. IT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO MY OFFICIAL TRANSFER FROM CHENNI TO NAGALAND. THE LAST BALANCE DUE TO MAKE PAYMNETS WAS RS. AROUND 5000/- AND IT WAS FULLY PAID FROM MY WIFE SAVINGS BANK A/C i.e., STATE BANK OF INDIA, MADIPAKKOM BRANCH, MADIPAKKOM, CHENNAI-91 DURING JANUARY 2007. STILL THE ICICI CREDIT CARD SECTION LODGING ME THAT IT IS STILL OUTSTANDING AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY RS.12106/-. STILL I AM OUT OF STATION THEY ARE SIMPLY DISTURINING MY WIFE OVER PHONE AND ASKING THEM TO CLEAR THE OUTSTANDING. WE HAVE ALREADY TOLD OVER PHONE REGARDING THE DETAILS OF PAYMENTS i.e, CHEQUE NO., DATE, AMOUNT, AND THE NAME OF BANK WITH ADDRESS. WE HAVE PERSONALLY APPROACHED THE SBI MADIPAKKOM, CHENNAI BRANCH AND CONSULTED THE BRANCH MANAGER. AS PER THE MANAGER IT WAS CLEARED IN JAN 2007 ITSELF AND THE SAME THING WAS ALREADY COMMUNICATED TO THE ICICI BANK. I ALSO CONSULTED THE RPC CENTRE CHENNAI. THEY ALSO AGREED. MY WIFE IS A HAEART PATIENT AND THIS HAS BECOME A NUICENCE TO ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS. NOW THEY ARE SENDING THE ADVOCATE NOTICE TO PRESENT BEFORE THEM. SINCE I AM NOT IN STATION KINDLY HELP ME IN WHAT MANNER I SHOULD APPRACH OR OTHERWISE I SHOULD SEEK BEFORE THE CONCUMER COURT. KINDLY DO NEEDFUL AND OBLIEGE. I HOPE YOU WILL INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED OFFICIAL TO LOOK INTO MATTER AND POST ME A REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
              How can the bank make threatening calls to the customer, which is totally against the recent supreme court guidelines?

please let me know the status of my personal loan processing, reference number[protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                I want personal lone for my marriage.
                Dear sir

I want personal lone for bay site in Bangalore.

ICICI Personal Loan — Goondarism/Urban Terrorism/harrassment/Organised Crime!!!!

Sir/Madam,
                ICICI Collection agents Terrorism, Harassing and humiliating me.
                I am paying my monthly PL installments at regular basis. The installment amount will be auto deducted from my salary account .I have paid all the installments till sep'08 Since i have changed my job i no longer use the icici account. ICICI check returned since the salary was not credited. And i really forget this.
                Before Threedays (21st oct) a collection agent came to my house without even calling me in my lan-line or mobile. He asked me to give the money immediately or (I dont know within how many seconds) check dated for next day, I told him dat i would deposite the check directly to the ICICI after few days.
                But he said that he will be coming back next day and i should give him cash or the check dated on 23 of Oct and left not even listening to me.
                The Next day(wednesday) the same guy came to my house around 10.pm in the morning(not even tried to contact me). (I am working in a call center and start to sleep by 7.00 Am and wake up at 3.00 pm) He knocked the door very hardly and mom went to the door and told him dat i am sleeping since i am doing my night shift. But the guy shouted at my mom, dat i have to pay the money now. And my mom got frightened and waked my up. I told again that i would deposite the amount directly myself. His voice his so high (i am living in a basement of apartment)and his language is so bad, he told me to give him the cash immediatly or the check dated for 31st. His face was really rude and voice very ARROGANT.I have told him that this is an apartment, and neighour will get distured. He replyed me "My Voice will be more harder if You dont make the payment Immediately ".
                Then i got irritated and told him that i want to speak to his manager. He took his mobile and dialed it to his manger. Even he don’t have any professionalism while speaking. I told the entire situation which happen and he apologized (just for the sake). Any he asked me that he want to meet me in person and asked me an appointment. I told that i will be available any days weekdays between 3.00pm - 7.00pm. I told him that i will pay it directly to the Bank and dont want anybody coming to my house. He said ok and closed the call. Then the agent left.
                Next day, Exactly at 5.30 Pm the collection agent came with his manager, (a tall, beard and Gutkha in his mouth). Both dressed in a unprofessional way. Their top 3 shirt bottoms open and the manger had some thick metal(Not Gold) chains around his neck.
                The manager looked at me with smile and said "Hello sir, so, here i am, and when can you make the payment sir? " I told him that i will pay it directly to the Bank and dont want anybody coming to my house. Again with hard smile, he told me dat i should give the money immediately.
                I told him “this not the way to speak and leave my house immediately. Then he changed his face very rude. He said that he had seen 1000 people like me, he said he cant move out till i make the payment. He also said that he had seen 1000's of police cases...I got shocked by his behavior, I asked for his I-D card and name.. he is showing the ICICI receipt book with the Logo. But not showing his Id.
                I told them i would call the police and i started dialing one of my friend's number (I don’t want police in my house...i am in a apartment and my mom also pleaded to me, not to call police.) Mean time both the guys left the place. Ran soo fast that i was not able to note down their Bike Number. But Before going they said will be back within a week.

IS THIS THE WAY U TREAT THE CUSTOMER FOR NOT PAYING A SINGLE PAYMENT ? I GOT A HOUSING LOAD FROM SBI AND I FINISHED IT WITHOUT ANY AREARS. EVEN THEIR SOME TIMES, MY CHECKS HAS RETURNED BUT THE WAY THEY THREAT IS GREATT..

IS THIS THE WAY YOU THREAT ME? I HAVE NEVER MISSED A SINGLE PAYMENT BEFORE. I AM PAYING YOUR MONEY WITH A HUGE % OF INTEREST. DID I TOLD U THAT I WILL NOT PAY. I SAID I WILL A IN FEW DAYS TIME. I AM READY TO PAY WITH FINE AMOUNT.
                WHEN I CALLED THE ICICI CUSTOMER CARE TO COMPLAIN THIS, IT LANDED IN MUMBAI AND SPOKE WITH Mr.JEETHU.(no agent has a employee ID) after a long time of waiting in Phone.But he said that he can't help me. WOW What a Service. I have to Contact the Collection Department it seems. They Dont have Number...till now all the ICICI services are done through phone. But if it is an ISSSUE I should leave all my job, my sleeping time and i have to Go to the Offfice in person. no agent has the Colllection Department number. But they gave address which is in Ambattur. When should i sleep. I am working in a call center.
                WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????????...AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING DO FOR THIS.
                TODAY I AM TOMMOROW YOU

RAAJKUMAR
                Ph :[protected]

ICICI Personal Loan — waver after death of consumer

my father trake loan from icici bank in 2007 after 1 year my father was expire on dated 29.01.08 i want to know that is his insuranse add in loan or not
                about insuranse in A/C No LPGAN[protected]
                I want personal loan. conct. me [protected]
                I want personal loan for invest in city group, s My mobile number is +[protected]
                i want personal lone for my personal work...any person give me lone please contect this number[protected]
                i want personal lone for my doughter marrige i need ruppes 50000/ only before 5th march
                i want personal lone for buy a land
                i want personal lone for my house pls. cll me [protected]
                I'm ICICI Employee i need personal lone plz contact me on [protected]
                I want personal lone plz contact me my mobile no [protected]

Get a loan today at low rate and a loan is giving at 3% and do you want to star up a Business or you need a loan to pay off your bills and we sure you that this is the time you have to apply for a loan, so that you can be free for more information contact us via [protected]@yahoo.com God bless as you come to apply for a loan Amen...

Get a loan today at low rate and a loan is giving at 3% and do you want to star up a Business or you need a loan to pay off your bills and we sure you that this is the time you have to apply for a loan, so that you can be free for more information contact us via johnbarry.[protected]@yahoo.com God bless as you come to apply for a loan Amen...
                ple sand mail for personl lone
                i want personal lone plz contact me my mobile no [protected]
                Hello every one...i am a financer if any one want any type of loan Example: home loan, Personal Lone etc, contact me any time my number is: [protected]
                Dear
                sir/madam .

ICICI Bank online personal lone .i am apply this week.plese proses paper information details .
                ATTN;
                Are you tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages, have you Been Turned down constantly By your banks and Other Financial Institutions?, We give out loans to all categories of people, firms, companies, schools, churches, industries etc. with 3% interest rate, we give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates, We are trusted, reliable and dynamic. contact me
                for more information about the loan process on how the loan will be transferred to you, You are to contact me with this
                e-mail: [protected]@googlemail.com
                Borrow anything up to $90, 000, 000 USD.
                Choose between 1 to 50 years to repay.
                Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
                Flexible Loan Terms.
                Interested applicants should please fill the loan application form below and get back.
                Full Name...
                Home Address...
                Gender...
                Phone:...
                Mobile...
                Country...
                Amount Needed...
                Loan Duration:...
                Need For Loan Application...

I will be waiting for your urgent reply
                hi my name is avinash i m working in Tech M my pay is arround 10000 rupee and i want a personal lone for some home work so can u please let me know how much time you will to prosess my application send me a mail to my ID i m wating.
                Hello
                Sir
                Get a loan at low rate, do you want to star up a Business or you need a loan to pay off your
                bills and we sure you that this is the time you have to apply for a loan,
                Hello
                bills and we sure you that this is the time you have to apply for a loan,
                i want loan in business pls call me [protected]
                i want personal lone for my house (cont no [protected])
                I want persnal lone for Marraige.
                I have already aply for personal loan but till date no any reply or phone

my no. [protected]
                Dont worry, as per the directives of the hounourable supreme court of India, feb 2008, no recovery agent can contact you till the next judgement of the court.

Using a recovery agent is 100% ILLEGAL

so be free to call the police...
                i am a railway employee, salary15000/month, i want personal lone for purchesing land.
                ICICI is a third rate bank who does not have any professional ethics. They have charged me heavily (4% more than what they are supposed to do) for missing just a single EMI. I took a decision NOT to pay a single penny from my pocket for this and the bank cust care started calling me everyday to settle the payment. I took a bold stand and use to respond in the same way how they behave. After several discussions, they got fed up with my stand :) :) and now they have waived whatever they have charged extra. So guys, BE BOLD and take a stern decision.
                Presonal lone for car [protected]
                i want personal lone for my house pls. cll me [protected]
                i need lone for my merrege call me [protected]
                Dear All,

Well I agree there is a concern, and I stand on the same platform as most of you do.

However, why is it that you all keep on telling stories or sulking about what has happened and you neglect talking about the Effective Steps taken in order to resolve the issues at hand.

A lot of people are committing suicides because of the same reasons, debt concerns, so far any help from the Debt Management Companies? Well I guess NO.

We need to work towards taking our conversations closer to the resolution phase and come out of the sulking/complaining/threatening/illegal implications stages.

We need to start talking about companies that assist us with such concerns, be it against ICICI, ABN AMRO etc.., any bank whatsoever.
                An existing or tenured Debt Management Agency/Organization cause at the end of the day, we all want our freedom back.

Never Forget: Freedom is our birth right

I want personal lone plz contact me my mobile no [protected]

ICICI Bank Ltd — dr tran funding a/c

mere account se 7/may/2015 ko 500 dr tran funding a/c ke naam se transfar ho gaye hai yeh kese ho sakta hai

Refund in my amount

i have send to money not send but money is bank to recived so Refund in my amount

CIBIL not updated showing dues

I have settled and cleared my dues in the credit card. I have applied for a loan in SBI. They say that still the due is there. They ask me clear due and get NOC

Credit card calls

Call from 65171400 peddling credit cards during office hours in Mumbai

dear sir,
                  i had taken a loan of 35000, of icici bank on credit card in which they had told me that there will be a service tax of 3300 aprox per month for 1 year, and i have deposited 17000 approx already paid,but on 11th of this month i deposited 20000 cash in my account and they link my credit card account to bank account without giving me any information,as i was paying my loan ontime and due to some problem i was unable to pay two month money atleast they should inform me but they did not told me and sieze my account.
                  so kindly look into matter because due to this my whole work of financial suffered.pls ask them is it right to sieze my accont without information..

dheeraj kumar pandey.
                  card no [protected]
                  icici bank account no[protected]
                  mobile no [protected]

I applied for a 3-in-1 savings and demat account on 12th January 2008 with one sales person called
                    Mr. Venugopal (mobile: [protected]) which is still in "Processing stage".

The response from the people working are absolutely not acceptable and really absurd. After 20 days of patient waiting without even being called by the sales person or whomsoever from the bank, I met the Consumer complaints manager in ICICI Alwarpet informed that they cant take the ownership and send me to ICICI so called main office at Mount Road (opposite to Sun-TV office) at chennai.

We contacted one Mr. Manigandan (mobile: [protected]) who informed that the entire process will be completed in 4 working days time which was 5th February 2008.

I recieved the savings account number, but again no response for the Demat account. Even for savings account I received the card and account details only on 9th February 2008.

After calling the worst ever consumer complaints number ([protected]), I really wasted around 4 hours of my working time talking to Raja, Maichel (customer service ppl), who were not able to connect the call to the escalation managers (Gilbert, Pasha, Anoop).

Through the call, I was able to talk to one manager (I dont even know if he is) called Gilbert who said my process would end by 12th February without fail.

Today, 14th February 2008, after 1 month I am still not able to get answers for my complaint, neither proper response or timeline by when I would receive the demat account user id and password.

People are sitting in Hydrebad, without direct contact numbers and to reach a manager it takes 45 minutes of time. Contact number of Gilbert (Extn: 4142), Pasha (Extn: 4194), Anoop (Extn: 4195).

Just because a bank is established, they are taking people for granted and playing with the valuable time without knowing the need of people.

I am raising this complaint with utmost hope after spending so much of time and undergoing mental pressure about the same just to receive some response from you and to take this forward to ICICI bank to make them realise "Customers are Valuable" and CANNOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

I hope this complaint would have some value.

Regards.
                    Mohan
                    Hi All,
                    This is to bring to your notice that I have been in constant communication with ICICI Bank with regards to Fraud Detection on my Credit Card number [protected] in the month of June 2008 for approx. Rs. 44, 000/-. I have been referred to different people and I politely did what was told to me by the authoroties involved with this case. However today (28th Feb 2009)the entire amount was debited from my Salary Account and I did not get any salary (My salary of Rs. 22081/- For the month of February ). Apart from this my account still has a deficit of approx Rs. 40000/-
                    I have mantained very good relationship with the bank with regards to all my transactions. I have paid my Loans (Loan A/c No. LPMUM[protected]) and EMI’s before time on this credit card as well. I was told to wait for this issue to be rectified every time. However after some time; they kept referring me to different people. Today I was asked to contact Mr. Malviya from chargeback team and I was informed that he works from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM. I confirmed the same as it was a Saturday and the person from customer care on the phone said Yes, he would be available. After visiting his office in Andheri at 04:00 PM; I was informed that he is not availabale as the office hours are till 02:00 PM. As there was no response from the bank; I decided to lodge a complaint against the same in Goregaon (W) police station on 21st Feb 2009 because all these transactions were in June 2008 and it is 8 months now that there is no action taken on this. Only action taken by the bank is to send recovery agents to collect this money.
                    The reason I am writing this mail is because after sending so many Email’s; Faxes and couriers to different people from the same Bank; my issue was never fixed and today you debited my salary Account. This is more than just Mental torture to any individual. As I understand the bank should not charge the customer for any disputed amount until and unless that case is closed. I have all the documents with me and proof of all the documents that I sent to the bank. I request the RBI ombudsman team to look at this seriously as early as possible. Please revert for any documents that might be required.
                    For all the people listed above; please co-operate with me and help me to fix this at the earliest.

Aslam Sheikh
                    ICICI banks complaint number [protected] really stinks. I too dialled this number of ICICIBank in connection with my debit card related query on 4 4 2009 and ran up a whopping 177 call equivalent of waiting period through my BSNL Land line which got revealed on analysing the High BSNL bill with a friendly BSNL accounts DGM who pointed out this particular call to the ICICIBank Help line was the culprit. ICICI Banks help line really stinks. Since their avg waiting time itself is very high and the efficiency of the services are not good the lessons are ...1. do not call this number from your bsnl land line or esle you land up a fat bill 2. disconnect the number if it is taking a long time. and we have to have ICICIBank to open help numbers with the name of the operator given and help line nos of a no of operators so that the charges dont go very high. TRAI or whoever are taking care of these issues also to ensure that the call between operators are seamless and not made in a manner that you only are encouraged to speak to the users of the same operator, which is ridiculous!!!
                    ICICI Bank which has the slogan " hum hai na", ...has to re think whether they should not add a by line " aap ka paisa ko kam karney ke liye"
                    Hi all,

My self Akshay, ICICI bank issued some credit card in my name without my consent and along with it they issued some lombard which i never applied for. I never received the card which i do not want anyway but they send me a credit card satement demanding the money for the Lombard policy premium of worth rupees 29000. I was shocked to see such a credit card without my notice and on calling up the helpline people the so called customer care executives they behaved in a very rude manner with me.

Then I went to their branch at RAPG towers in Andheri and gave a written complaint to their executive Mr. Rajdatta he told me that he will get back to me after 15 days he never did. So i wrote an email to ICICI in hyderabad they told me that they have deactivated my credit card and advised me to ask an refund for the premium of the policy. Here I amde him clear that i do not have any policy papers what so ever with which i never asked for then i why should i ask for the refund in any way.

By the way these banks should follow some professional ethics while dealing with the customer I have decided to take the matter up to the Banking Ombudsmen department of RBI.

I am Holding ICICI credit card : Card number :"[protected]"
                      On 8th of Jan I puchased Electronic Appliances (Washing machine & Fridge) worth 32902.00/- From Jainson Corporation. The Shop keeper told me that as I am using ICICI card I can avail option of EMI. 6 month/ 9month.
                      I told him "if any extra chargers are there on this Transaction I am not interested" But he told there will not be any extra charge neither any interest rate on this. But I got a statement which is Reflecting very very high Processing Fee 2220.89+ service Tax 274.50 ( approx 7%). Hence I called shop keeper . He was unaware of these facts of processing Fee. Hence he called to relationship officer Mr. Vishwanathan : Mobile Number [protected].
                      I had discussion with Mr. Vishwananthan about the same & as per discussion if I pay complete amount, EMI option will be cancelled . But it is not done
                      if I call to call centre, representatives are telling I should pay Processing fee. I request you to look in to this matter & cancel this fee as I have paid complete amount in time.

I think

1>It is unfair from Banks that with out notice such high processing fee is charged. customer should know this before swiping card for EMI & acceptance of customer in writing should be taken.
                      2>Banks should Give Training / Detail information to shop keepers about options
                      3> If customer doesn't agree for Processing fee option of EMI cancellation & Processing fee cancellation should be there

Credit Card — Extra Charges for EMI

My Name is Suneel and i am using the Card : xxxx xxxx xxxx 3002. I have taken a health policy from ICICI Lombard which can pay in EMI's. Through phone they have told me that no processing fee and service tax will be done for you. But when i see the first statement, EMI amount is 278 Rs. and Interest for EMI is 45 Rs and service tax for the month is 4.8 rs. This is happening for every month. In another case, Bank called me and gave me an opportunity to convert the outstanding amount of 15,317 to 12 EMIs with 16% pa interest rate. But when i see the statement every month along with EMI, i have been charged 305 Rs Interest on EMI and service tax for that. I dont understand on which rate they are imposing the interest on me. Bank people will call me and ask me to pay that which i dont want to pay. But they threatening me that you wont get any other bank loan, visa to any country once we update in SIBIL. I have paid the outstanding amount for the month. But i need a concrete solution for this bankruptsy and let me know how can i get out of this EMI unbearable charges. Usually for outstanding amount of 33000, i am getting 950 Rs interest rate. but for EMI premium 1278, am getting 305 rs interest rate which is unbearable. Some one pls make the bank responsible.
                      Dear Suneel,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 326521) and we'll get in touch with you. We'll be glad to help you resolve the issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

My mother opened a SB account without reading the details in ICICI bank in 2003.When she wanted close the account in 2006,she found,in two years of not using the account,she had been fined 5000 rs for inoperative account and was asked to pay 2000 rs as charges due.When we refused to pay they didnt accept the request to close the account and did not take the card or passbook back at the bank branch when we went in person.As of today they have regularly sent remainders to pay dues and it has climbed to 10000rs.I dont know how to close this account without paying this unlawful fine.Can anybody help?Will consumer court help?They should not send goons to my house in due course.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Well ICICI BANK is the financial criminals in India. Even other banks are doing in same. There should be no charged for account maintainences as per RBI rules and regulations. But if RBI will be governed by a group of stupid ministers, these banks will continue to suck blood of innocent account holders.

Please file a complaint with http://core.nic.in (Its a core center under Ministry of Comsumers Affairs)

They will run from pillars to post :))

This is to inform you that I had taken a loan from ICICI Bank in the year 2001. The loan amount was Rs. 7, 00,000 & was for 5 year duration. It was going all well since the beginning. I had been paying up based on the transaction dates.

One of the times while the loan was still going on I took a top-up loan of Rs. 4,40,000 which was also added to the loan amount that I had been already paying. I continued to pay both these loans & finally the day arrived, Feb 2006, when all the amount that was due to be paid up was over & I had got rid of all the payment.

Next I visited the J.B Nagar branch of ICICI Bank Home Loans, last year to get my house papers back. When I met the staff they told me that there is an EMI not paid up. I was surprised. I called for all the papers & they took time to reconcile the accounts & they somehow showed me an amount for some month, after great jugglery & discussions internally, that was due to be paid. They also asked me bring the supporting of the payment made for that month. I showed them the details in the papers that I was carrying. They said that they will look into the matter & get back to us.

Calls for non-payment began to land on my house no & my mobile. One day a recovery agent also landed up at my residence. My wife had to tell him that I am in office & that they call me up before coming. To this the person said that they are from a recovery agency & they have all the rights to come to us without any prior information. These agents went back but the calls did not stop. Every 5-6 days I get a call for non-payment & I kept telling them that it is due to a fault of the bank & there is nothing outstanding.

I went back to the JB Nagar Branch of ICICI Bank Home Loans after 3-4 months or so I again visited the branch & asked for the papers. They again said that an amount is due for payment. This time they again came up with sheets of paper & again brought up some month-some year for which the amount is not paid. I told them that last time it was a different month for which they had showed an outstanding. They said that this is the final list for which there is an outstanding. I again showed them my papers & showed them clearly the bank statement for that month where it was shown as a debit for the month in the question.

They took a Xerox of my statements & said that they will come back to me in 2 working days.

Time passed by & nothing happened. Calls kept coming & I began to tell them that if they don't stop bullying me I am going to lodge a complaint with Consumer Forum. The frequency of calls reduced & then the calls began to come at say 10 day interval.

After a lot of bouncing here & there I called up their call center on 24th December 2007.

SR 49326466 was raised by them on 24Dec for Non-Receipt of Housing Loan Docs for LHMUM[protected]. There was some lady called Smita/Smirit or someone similar sounding, who claimed to be the floor in charge. She told me that the documents will be couriered to me in 8 working days.

The calls did not stop & the bank has continued to trouble me for payment. The frequency has increased since last one month to around a call every day or every 2 days. Last week in a call when someone called me for the payment, I told that I had raised a Service Request on 24 th Dec & they had told me that I will get the docs in 8 days; she told me the following

THE SR HAS BEEN RAISED THAT I HAVE TO VISIT THE BRANCH FOR MAKING A PAYMENT & NOT FOR RECEIVING THE DOCUMENTS BY COURIER IN 8 DAYS

This is height of every thing. I don't know what to do? Please help me get my house papers back. I ma mentally getting disturbed by the calls being made by the bank every day. I wish they don't land up again to throw my family out to recover something which was NEVER DUE….

PLEASE HELP ME or tell me whom should I approach to get a helping hand & get saved by these troubles.

Vikas Gupta
                          Mo: [protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020

I had taken a credit card from ICICI bank in Aug-2003. At that time the executive of ICICI bank told me that it was life-time free card. But after one year (in Jul-2004), they sent me bill with Rs.750+taxes as card annual fee. I called customer care and they said it would be reverted. So you don't have to pay. I cancelled that card in around Dec-2005. I had taken this card in Hyderabad and got it cancelled in Noida. Now after 2.5 years, they are saying that the total outstanding of my card is Rs.37000. I am a bit tensed about it...Please help me in this regard...What should I do?

Praveen Kumar

Subject: Loss of Credit Card Number: 4477 *********
                              Dear Sir

With reference to above card it is intimated that card was lost on 3rd November at Big Bazaar Pitam Pura, New Delhi. It was duly blocked on 11 November in night around 9 P.M

Last Purchase made by me was amounting to Rs 2500/- in Big Bazaar Pitam Pura, on dated 3rd Nov 2007 and thereafter card was lost. However later on number of transactions were made on this account by some unauthorized person by fraudlently some some signature person at same store only,nothing elsewhere,for which I want to bring in your kind attention about misuse of my card. There seems no mechanism where vendor or bank can detect the signature

credit cards — big fraud done by ICICI bank

Dear Mr. Sharma,

We understand your concern.

However, we clarify you that as the dispute is resolved in banks favour, we request you to make the payment Rs.31,580.59.

We request you to forwarded your request at the following address for further clarifications:

ICICI Bank Ltd, Charge back Department,
                              Empire Complex,
                              2nd Floor,
                              414 Senapati Bapat Marg,
                              Lower Parel,
                              Mumbai 400013.
                              Or you can fax the dispute letter to this fax number[protected].

We have tried to contact you on your contact number's [protected] and[protected], however we are not able to reach you.

For any further clarification, please contact us using the "Email Us" option on our website, www.icicibank.com.

ICICI Bank Limited

If your contact details have changed, important letters, e-mails and other communication may never reach you. The easiest way to remain connected is by updating your contact details in our records. To do this, please download the Address Change form from our website http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/webnews/products11.htm, fill it and drop it at any ICICI Bank/ATM drop box.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

Date: Thursday, December 20, 2007 07:31 PM

Dear Kiran,
                              Thanks a lot for replying but i guess this not the way to reply to the six year old customer. Ok if you don't have any authority to take any decision than kindly ask your head who so ever he/she is!!!!!!!! who is having the authority to take decisions on such matters because i am seeing you in the helpless situation as after knowing all the facts you are not able to take any decision and how can i make the payments i[censored] people are not able to provide me necessary information which is required. In fact last time as well your bank have given the decision in favor of bank without any basis and since than u people are putting up the amount of interest on my principal amount. Anyways i hardly cares for that because i[censored] people are so casual than i also give a dam.... In fact i wanted to clear the payments but i guess that u want something else. Anyways plz forward me the contact No. of the concerned person or plz forward our whole communication to them so that they can decide something acceptable from both side and i request you to plz do that ASAP because otherwise i will not be liable for that.

Dear Mr. Sharma,

We understand your concern.

We are unable to service your request to retrieve the snap shots of the cash withdrawal.

We request you to make the payment of Rs.30,533.90 to avoid further financial charges on your credit card account.

Date: Monday, December 17, 2007 01:36 PM
                              To: ICICI Bank Customer Care (customer.[protected]@ICICIBANK.COM)

Dear Kiran,
                              As you have stated in your mail that you are not able to retrieve the snaps shots than on what basis i should make a payment and in fact you will not able get that since i have not done that transaction. After pulling this matter for more than three months now you people are saying that we will not able to provide you the snaps... now who is responsible for this and for the amount of interest which you people are putting since last 3 months as well as for the amount which is being included in my summery.i mean this reticules. I guess this is the reason why ICICI bank is so much in the new channels these days. You people are doing nothing except creating the mental pressure for ur customers. But let me be very clear to you that in this case i am not going to make any payment and in case u want me to make a payment that kindly regenerate my bill and exclude boththe disputed amounts plus the interest which u people are putting forcefully. i am ready to make the payment for the amount which i have utilized and belongs to me. Otherwise lets sought it out this matter legally and in fact i have proof for this i had a talk wid ur manager Miss. Rinku who told me "that i have never activated the passward for my Credit card without which the transaction is not possible, so the matter will be resolved in my favor" and than fine day i have gotta mail saying that the matter is resolved in favor of bank but on what basis????? even ur executives dont know that. So now for the last time i request you to plz look in to the matter and regenerate my statement and i assure you that very next day i will make the payment of the outstanding amount. Otherwise i am sorry.

Vivek Shrama

Dear Mr. Sharma,

According to the revert from our department concern, we clarify you that we would not be able to retrieve the snap shots of the cash withdrawal which was done on July 31, 2007.

We regret he inconvenience caused to you.

Date: Saturday, December 15, 2007 01:42 PM

Dear All,
                              i have got this mail for the third time and from the third person. i donno how u people are taking care of such a big business when u cannot sought out two small issue. Let me be clear that i was waiting for these two matters to sought out and u took 4 months in that... and u people are putting interest on my amount since than but let me be very clear i am not going to bare that interest amount and in case i am not satisfied wid ur feedback, i will not make any payment and will go for a legal proceeding for whatever mental harassments i am suffering because of you people.

Dear Mr. Sharma,

At the outset, we are extremely sorry for the delay in responding to your e-mail. We request your co-operation.

We are looking into your query on priority. We request you to give us 3 days to respond to your query.

Date: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 07:42 PM

Dear Umesh
                              Its really nice to see ur reply. as u told me that u will revert me back in 5 days but in that case u my due date will pass and u will put interest on my amount for one more month as ur bank is doing since last 4 months but incase if my issue gets settle down i will make a payment ASAP. and i would request you to takecare of one more transaction of Petrol Filling Rs. 1230 Ref no. SR30728240 Date-15/07/07 and amount of interest on both the transactions. I would be very Happy i[censored] can get this issue resolved ASAP. and i want to continue using ur credit card if these matters gets resolved.

Dear Mr. Sharma,

We have initiated Service Reference SR46935398 against your complaint.

We request you to provide us 5-days to revert with the status of the process.

Umesh. B
                              Customer Service Officer

Date: Monday, December 03, 2007 06:49 PM
                              To: ICICI Bank Customer Care (customer.[protected]@ICICIBANK.COM)
                              Subject: Re: SR46668129

Dear Gouri,
                              Thanks a lot for sending me this information but i asked ur manager to send me the snap shot for the person who has withdrawn the monay, and i hope u can do that since u have a an arrangement of cam at ur AMTs, kindy take the necessary action ASAP, so that in case if that is really been done i can make ur payment before my due date.

Dear Customer,

According to the service request SR 46668129 we have attached the following documents as a proof of cash despence at the ATM machine.

Gouri Gumma
                              Customer Service Officer
                              ICICI Bank Limited

If you have changed your mailing address or your telephone number(s), please obtain the Address Change Request Form from our web site http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/channels/anywhere.htm or from any ICICI Bank branch or ATM.
                              Instantly generate your credit card PIN and get your Internet Banking user ID on the phone by calling our 24-hour Customer Care. To know more about our online services, please visit www.icicibank.com.

icici bank big bazar credit card — missing of card

My icici bank big bazar credit card No. [protected] is missing.
                              please block the card as early as possible

yours faithfully

Amruta Paripoorna

ICICI Bank — Cheating of Fraud transaction by ICICI

Dear Customer Care,

I have visited bangalore on[protected]. i had tried for purchase of 600/- at a shop. The merchant tried the card for three times and siad that there is problem with the machine, was unable to get the transaction complete. So i have paid the require CASH for him , purchased the metrial. However it seems Rs 1650 has been deducted from my credit card account by the merchant on the same day.

DETAILS ARE AS BELOW:
                              Creidt Card No [protected]
                              Date of wrong transaction:[protected]
                              Transaction Ref: 05122600284000154355313
                              MERCHANT: SRI MANJUNATH WINE CE
                              AMOUNT: Rs 1650/-

On the basis of my complaint ICICI Registered SR[protected] to retrieve the charge slip for the transaction of Rs.1650.00 of October 10, 2010 towards SRI MANJUNATHA WINE . Said they would complete the process by March-2-2011. However NO RESPONSE FROM THEM till i reminded them 15 March 11, Now agian he customer care sending mails asking for unnecessary mails and harrassing me like anything, since the fraud happened on 10-oct-2011, almost 6 months passed, they are relaxed and not able to solve my GENUINE PROBLEM and supporting the merchant (may be some commission worked our between them). This is very SAD from bank like ICICI.

Venkat ([protected]@gmail.com )

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made note of your email id.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

sir,i jagdish narain chaturvedi is holder of credit card no.[protected] of icici bank which is blocked at present.on complaint to banking ombudsman regarding icici lombard policy.i received a letter from your office on october24,2007 stating that money will be credited to my credit card account and is cradited also but i am not able draw the amount as card blocked.so many time i approched mr pankaj arora service manager creditcard at Kanpur but he could not help me.now full refund should be made along with the late payment and interest @ which icicibank takes from costomers. Thanking you
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                I have been cheated by ICICI Bank representative Mr. Jaspal Singh, (Mobile No.[protected]). He collected Rs.2, 500/- with me and not issued Receipt aainst to me far. He has also not deposited the money in bank. This complaint has been told to ICICI bank so many time but no help has been given by the bank.

( Praveen Kumar Srivastava )
                                Dated: 04.08.2009 CC No.[protected]

On 10th Jan 2008 I got SMS alert telling me that there was a credit card transaction on my card worth Rs. 2198/-. Since I did not do the transaction, I immediately called the customer care and blocked my card. There I got to know that the actual transaction was worth Rs. 5393/-. I immediately went to the credit card department located in Pune in the Bhandarkar Road branch and asked for an account statement. There I was told that there is no transaction on my card and was given a blank statement. When asked for a stamp of the bank, I was denied of the same and was given a printed statement. Nothing happened after that and suddenly 2 days back i.e. on 8th Feb 2008 I got an sms alert to pay my bill worth Rs. 5393/-. What does all this mean? Is this a way the bank harasses its customers? First I am told there are transactions on my card, then I am told there are no transactions and now I get an sms telling me to pay the bill. What does this all mean? Also when asked for an immediate statement for lodging an FIR I am denied of the same from the bank. Now there was an auto debit of the minimum amount due from my savings account. The bank customer care number is never reachable for at least half an hour which also means wasting your time and money on the phone call. I have all the SMS alerts sent by the bank. So to summarize the complaint is as follows:
                                  1. ICICI bank credit card SMS alerts are faulty and misleading.
                                  2. The information available at the credit card office and the customer care does not match.
                                  3. Bank is not helpful when it comes to lodging complaints for misuse of the card.
                                  4. It is a mental harassment to know such kind of misuse has happened and then to know nothing happened and then to receive a bill for a transaction you never did.
                                  Aug 13, 2020
                                  how ican register sms alerts send details to my mail
                                  hello sir/madam
                                  iam from hyderabad i need costumer care contact details no one lift the phone pls advise me
                                  I have not received Credit card Statement for the months of March and April, 2008 Please send Credit Card Statement immediately.

thanks
                                  I Anand G Shinde having salary A/C No[protected] with your bank in which today morning (13th May 2008) a amount of Rs 5797.90 has been credited and which has been auto debited by your Credit Card Department against my Credit Card No [protected] which was not laible to be done. Whatever outstanding was there against my credit card i had already converted it into EMI and had always paid on time, earlier also there was no outstanding on my Credit Card, and I assure you'll that even in future all my payments will be paid on time. I even spoke to your customer care executive who told me that the amount will be credited in my credit card in 24 hours but i want that amount in my salary A/C as by tommorrow my other banks EMI will be hitting in my salary A/C. If the same is not happening before 24 hours than I have to take a legal action against your bank.
                                  Please do it as earlier as possible.

Anand Shinde
                                  Dear Sir/Madam

I Pooja Pandey having A/C[protected] with your bank, I am not receiving any transaction report on my mobile [protected].Please look into the matter.

With Best Regards

Pooja Pandey
                                  [protected]@yahoo.com

ICICI BANK FALSE CREDIT CARD BILL — ICICI FALSE CREDIT CARD BILL, WHICH CARD I NEVER RECEIVED

I have two icici credit card and also i have bank account in icici, One day i recived new icici bank credit card bill, which card i never recived or apply. I immediate call customer care of icici bank and they told me that ur wife recived this card and when i asked the name of recived person then they told me some different name, then i told them thats a false card please investigate it...and after two three time i also submit written complain in icici bank complain cell then their sr. person mr. shridhar told me that we are going to investigate it...but every month we recive bill with increasing late charge .

Now i got threaten warning letter from icici bank and they told me that u have to pay all credit amount... so what i can do..?
                                  respected sir,
                                  this is to inform you that ihave made a transaction from icicibank credit card from lucknow ammount Rs-4400/= at 04/06/08 but iam still not yet got any statement from your side how can i pay my ammount, i called twice at your phone banking they told me that your statement must reach at at 03/07/08 but still not get .
                                  So please send my statement as early as possible
                                  please do it is needfull
                                  yours
                                  Sowmen santra
                                  Mob no-[protected]
                                  I made the credit card by Big Bazar. ICICI bank has automatically on my Medical ICICI prudential life insurance policy. I called lot of time and to close my polciy and they are saying we are closed with effect from today and the result is my policy has closed after 4 months and made the due payment. I am not liable to pay any single amount they are continously harashing me.

My name is Mohit Gupta, R/o A-2/37, Sector 8 Rohini, Delhi
                                  sir
                                  i wqant to cancel my cerdit card no [protected]expired on jan 2001in name of rajeev mehta
                                  i recwived a phone from your dept ph no [protected] and talked
                                  to mr imran he conformed me that he had cancilled my credit card and he had given me cancelation app no CA54486 i want reconform it that my card has cancilled or not . Please conform it to avoid any misuse of my cradit card which is in my name i dont allow any transationfrom my saving bank a/c in icici bank a/c no[protected]on behalf of any credit card
                                  Mr imran told me to do a fale transation to cancel my credit card and he sold me a icici prudentiol policy and block rs 6102 on 29 aug 2008 and record my phone call with my permission but i doubt if it is a process of cancellatoin so please cleair it to me and dont charge any amount from my credit card and my bank a/c and cancel all credit card to avoid any misuse immeddiately
                                  date 1/9/08 rajeev mehta
                                  jaipur
                                  Sir

My Credit card loan a/c. No, [protected]. taken loan Rs. 45, 600.00 + INTREST 6556 = 52156.00. as per your commitment I have to paythis amount in 24 instalments. Being a good customer i paid this amount in 22 instalments. The details are given below.

ICICI LOAN AMOUNT 45600.00

TOTAL PAid 54500.00

TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT 52156.00
                                  TOTAL PAYMENT 54500.00
                                  EXCESS PAID AMOUNT -2344.00

So I request your goodselves Kindly check my payment details and return Rs.2, 344.00 which i paid extra to you.

I[censored] have any queries about my payment details please free to call on my mobile [protected].

Regarding this issue I send many complaints to your customer care centre. but result is zero.

Your immediate action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

S. VENKATESHAM
                                  CELL NO. [protected]

I am frustrated with the kind of services provided by BARCLAYS BANK (so called MNC) for the reason given below:

It started with the bad services in the beginning of the LOAN, which I applied a year back. They had issued a DD to some other person named YOGESH Sharma with no clarity at their office.

When contacted they only said that the DD has been dispatched and your ECS will be activated and your EMI is X amount will be deducted without even dare to attend whether the DD has reached the right person or not. Somehow after regular follow-ups and continuously explaining every time with new executive and with great exercise I got my DD.

Now that I wanted to close the account in BARCLAYS, as I had applied for Home loan in other bank for which the Bank asked for the clearance of the amount and get the NOC from the Barclays bank for which I applied 2 months (SEPT 2008) back itself for the preclosure of the amount and cleared all my dues with issuing the DD to the bank.

Also I had asked to deactivation ECS facility as I had cleared the amount. But Unfortunately after clearing the amount and getting a acknowledge from the bank with the seal the Customer care have no idea or any updation in the system .I have called up more than 100 times to the Customer care and sent few mails to there official Cstomercare Email id and the response is plain and standard "we will get back to you within 7 working days" by customer care and by MAIL they respond "We refer to your email dated, regarding delay in loan cancellation and EMI (Equated monthly installment) debited.
                                  At the outset we apologies for the inconvenience caused.
                                  We would like to inform you that your concerns are still under process and would require some more time to respond. We will revert to you shortly and request you to kindly bear with us until then.
                                  In case you need further clarification or assistance, please contact us as per details given below.
                                  Assuring you of our best services at all times.
                                  Best wishes,
                                  Customer Services
                                  For Barclays Bank PLC, India.
                                  Please make note of change in our email ids, you are requested to address your future requests / queries to the new email ids only: Regular Banking Accounts - [protected]@barclays.com;"ater 5 working days.

After great difficulty and again vigorous follow-ups they confirmed that they had received the DD and the process will take about 7 days of time and the excess amount which was deducted from my account will be refunded and the NOC for the same will be sent to my mailing address. But I don’t know whether its my bad luck or I did a blunder by getting associated with these kind of BANK as I am still waiting for my NOC and ECS is getting deducted from by account ever month though I have cleared the amount. Untill now I still don’t know whether I would get any solution from these BARCLAYS bank so called MNC.

I request rather I beg that somebody would look into issue as I don’t have any other source to fight with these worst, unskilled manpower, not customer oriented and false commitment bank.

Leaving all my other routine jobs I cannot waste my time or I cannot do their jobs, which is really astonished to see that this bank is such a careless, and there is no seriousness towards the customer.

I am just going through mental pressure because of BARCLAYS bank .I request again to take these very seriously or reply or call and help me out in solving the case.

Thanking You
                                  Frustrated YOGESH H S
                                  Dear,

Immidietly contact consume forum, & ask for mental harassment compensation from bank.

Biren

ICICI Credit Card — no icici credit card still getting mobile alerts

I have no icici credit card still getting mobile alerts to my no. [protected], recently i got the intimation that Credit Card points have been transferred ti i-mint card no. [protected] and this card is couriered to me. But i didnot have any icici credit card or i-mint card. The matter i have already informed to the bank by phone, but still i am getting such messages.

I made a outward remittance to Barclays Bank account in UK of amount of Rs. 1,50,000 on last monday (Feb 04). They said amount will reach the beneficiary within 3 working days. But it has not reached yet. Today is the 6th working day. They even cant track the status of the transaction. I have registered the complaint both through website and branch, but none of them contacting me and giving a status. It is something very urgent , my life matter.
                                    dear sir

the amount was debited from my account INR 970.44 ( transaction id 74247280192820121284959) with out my permission and knowledge

what can i do to stop the thing and did not happen the next time
                                    Dear Sir/ Madam,
                                    One of our Client in UK have made a money transfer on 5.4.2013 for Rs.65, 000/- (GBP 802.57) through Barclays Bank-UK (On line Transfer) to India to my ICICI account having with Bye pass Road Branch-Madura-625010.The amount not yet credited in my account so far (12 days passed)please guide to whom I have to contact in India. Local ICICI says, if the amount was transferd in foreign currency within 3 days amount will be credited. But the amount was from there to credit here in INR.How many days will take or to whom we have to contact for the necessary credit.
                                    Regards.
                                    Mohamed
                                    Hey ICICI bank, all o[censored]s here experiencing the same issue and no one from you can even help us to know the status of a certain transactions. Please see below the SR number:

1. SERVICE REQUEST PROCESSED: SRUQ3124871 - this was forwarded to me by my client from ICICI bank the first day they made the transaction. See the email details below the date is February 13, 2014:

Dear Customer,

Your request is registered on 13/02/2014. It will be processed in 1 working days from request date.
                                    This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply to the same.

Customer Service Team.
                                    ICICI Bank Limited.

2. Status of your SR[protected] - this was the second email forwarded by my client to me from ICICI bank. See also the email details below date February 14, 2014:

Dear Customer, Your request is registered on 13/02/2014 and has been successfully processed for $375 USD.

Hide message history

This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply to the same.

Customer Service Team.
                                    ICICI Bank Limited.

Now I only need to know the status of the outward remittance because this is the first time that the transaction has been delayed.

We are all looking forward to receive your immediate response.
                                    Hi (Troy Synergy),

We are unable to track the service request, as the number provided by you is incorrect. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details. Refer '46718421' in subject line. Alternatively, you may contact our customer care at [protected] for assistance.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Below is the original mail. There is no resolution to this so far and neither has the bank bothered to my follow up.

Akhil Kodali
                                      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
                                      Dear Mr. Kodali,
                                      We refer to your e-mail dated November 01, 2007 to “[protected]@icicibank.com_ <mailto:%[protected]@icicibank.com>".
                                      As per our telephonic conversation on November 07, 2007, we would like to inform you that dispute has been initiated for the following transactions.

* 13/04/2007 at Deltadiditr for Rs. 6358.53
                                      * 24/06/2007 at Shoppers Stop for Rs. 1582.00

We require 60 days to provide you with the final resolution.

Anjana Chheda
                                      Aug 13, 2020

I had made cheque payment of Rs60000/- against my car OD with ICICI bank. The cheque was not cleared by the bank. But I received frequent calls from the bank saying that I have not made the payment. I wrote several written complaints to the bank which were never answered. After six months of the deposit of the cheque the bank finally cleared the cheque. Now they have started demanding interest and late payment charges for this period of six months. I have written several complaint letters as well asemail which were also never answered.
                                        Now the bank has started sending people to my house where my elderly parents stay alone during the day and have started harassing them.
                                        Please clear the following matters.
                                        1. I am willing to pay the prinicipal amount due to my account,but not the interest or late payment charges levied on me unnecessarily. Please send a statement and clear the problem.
                                        2. I had requested for the closure of the account which had not been done,and I had been charged of renewal charges and so on.

Dr Biplab Mishra

ICICI Bank — Wrong Late payment charged in OD Account

I had been charged two times Late payment penalty without receiving any statement.
                                        This is ridicolous.
                                        In the last month the penalty was charged even after paying the minimum due amount.
                                        I am not sure what to do? I have already register a complain regarding this to account manager but not getting any assistance.
                                        hi,

My name is kiran s chitnis and my credit card no is [protected] & [protected]. I got statement on 12th jan 09 amount Rs 1633.34 that is double that i have purchased on 870/- Rs only . There is includes lots of amount like auto debit fee & late payment. I already sent you dated 11th jan 2009 cheque Rs 500/- and letter amout i have not received your statement. I am confuse which card I swipe because i received HDFC bank receipt.

Regarding my saving a/c you sent me letter about my saving account closed. So here no matter to charge me any account frozen charges or auto debit return charges because a/c was already closed.

Regarding late payment fee I already told I have not received any statement, so how can you charge me late payment fee. When I was dought I sent you cheque Rs 500/-. before your statement received then also you charge me a lot of charges that is not good.

So look in this matter and issue me a new and correct statement as soon as possible. I already deposted cheque Rs 500/- in 11th Jan, 2009.

Regars,

Kiran S chitnis
                                        Sai Ashish Apt R No. 6
                                        Bhattwadi, Ganesh Chowk,
                                        Kisan Nagar No. 3
                                        Thane (W) - 400 604.
                                        Hi I am Mohali I want to know about my OD limit with ICICI Bank. An executive of ICICI Bank come to my home and ask me to convert my Card Loan to over draft and tell me to pay only interest and when you have sufficient amount the deposit in your account and it deduct from your loan amount. I am very happy to hear that but when ICICI bank start my OD limit after a month in the statement of OD I saw a charge of Rs. 500 I ask to that executive about this then he say ok I ask about. Next month same thing happen. After a year I stop ICICI OD payment and ask bank to tell me about that or clear that amount or you take your car, after 6 month a new executive of ICICI bank come to settle the problem but not yet solve my problem . Now its 2 to 3 years what can I do.

ICICI — Car OD

I,Manjusha Madame,had oped an Car Od account against my car no.MH-31,AH-8773 registered in Nagpur RTO in year 2006.I was continuosly operatiiong this account.All my transactions were thru this account only.My monthly house rent also was deposited in this account that means monthly the amount was getting deposited.In year 2008 I suddenly came to know that due to recession ICICI has terminated all the car OD services without prior information.and they are charging interest on this account since then.The operating period given by ICICI eas 3 years & they closed it in two yeras.Kindly guide me as the amount they are asking now is very high almost more than double the valuation of my car.
                                        I want settle down this account.My car valuation at present is INR 60000/-
                                        Kindly suggest me a remedy.

Manjusha Madame
                                        Mob.[protected]
                                        E.[protected]@gmail.com
                                        Hi Manjusha,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made a note of your mobile number & email id. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
                                        I have almost come to the stage of begging with the officials of ICICI to come to a setttlement of my car OD but there has been no response If any bhody can help me on this matter please contact me on [protected] or [protected] or e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

regards