ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025

View More Information...

Awesome

ICICI Lombard related photos (239)

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

Kavitha Gokul

My parents raised a request to cancel one policy a year back and they were following up with ICICI lombard for more than a year. It didnt happen. THey were just fooling them saying that it iwll take 11 days to process. The standard reply that they have. Whenever you call, they say 11 days and that 11th day will never come for them. So i was personally following it up. Iam working in ibm and ICICI lombards thinks that they could fool any people around and even people working in such big concerns.they should think what would happen if we file a case.
My policy was cancelled after long time and when i asked them regarding the refund, they told me that hte cheque is despatched. But when u ask them the cheque details, they are not able to give anything, even the cheque number . They again say it would take another 11 days. I never thought ICICI lombard is such a big fraud company. I have still not got my money back and the latest reply i got is it would take 11 days to process. So i have decided to file a case as they take customers requests for fun.

ICICI Lombard — Worst ever i have seen

All,
I just want you guys to make aware of not going for any ICICI Lomabrd Heatlh insurance as its the worst i have ever seen

KAILASH SEKHAR P
    ON 18th SEP 07 I HAVE TAKEN A HEALTH INSURANCE MEDICLAIM POLICY(POLICY NO-4034/FPP/02638020/00/000) FROM ICICI LOMBARD.AT THE TIME OF TAKING THE POLICY THE MARKETING PERSON HAS CLEARLY TOLD THAT NO MONEY WILL BE CHARGED IN CASE OF CANCELLATION AT ANY TIME.SINCE IT WAS NOT OF MUCH USE TO ME I HAVE GIVEN A REQUEST TO CANCELL IT ON JAN 4TH.ON JAN 5TH I GOT A CALL FROM LOMBARD CUSTOMER CARE FOR THE VERIFICATION OF CANCELLATION.AT THAT TIME ALSO I HAVE ENSURED THAT NOTHING WILL BE CHARGED AS CANCELLATION FEE.ON 6TH 0F FEB I GOT A MOBILE ART FROM ICICI THAT IM HAVE TO PAY A BILL OF RS.2290.I HAVE CHECKED MY BILL & FOUND THAT ICICI LOMBARD HAS DEBITED THIS AMOUNT AS CANCELLATION FEE.IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT I HAVE CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE OF LOMBARD & EXPLAINED THE ENTIRE SCENARIO.BUT THEY TOLD THAT I HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT,WHICH I DONT WANT TO.

ICICI LOMBARD HEALTH INSURANCE — CANCELLATION FEE CHARGED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE

I have taken a ICICI health insurance on 18th Sep '07 valid upto 18th Sep '09.It was a credit card linked policy in which premium will be directly debited from my account.At the time of taking the policy I was informed that incase if there is cancellation within four months nothing will be charged for that.On Jan 4th '08 I have requested to cancell it and it got cancelled on the same day.By the end of Jan I came to know that I am supposed to pay Rs 3289 as cancellation charge and the amount has been debited from my credit card account.This I have informed to the customer support ,but they are telling that it has been mentioned in the clause.I have clearly informed them that the marketing person only told me that I don't have to pay anything if I cancell it within 4 months and he didnt explain about the clause at that time.But I didnt get any positive response from their side and they are simply delaying the matter.Requst you to look into the matter and a find a solution as soon as possible.
    Kailash
    c/o Mahindra

ICICI Credit Card — Health insurance added without My knowledge

Against to My credit card no :- [protected] Icici lombard health insurence was added with out My knowledge and My notice and all cash payments I made against My card usage was credited in to Insurence policy. They charged late payment and intrest charges from me.

When it was noticed and informed to them My credit card account was setteled with out My Knowledge by debiting money from My salary account.
    Dear Mr. Ramakrishna,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

pvishnoi11
      With reference to my policy no.4034/FNP/02192091/00/000 has been issued against my credit card no. [protected].

when your officer justify me my fast request no. SR[protected] on 6 august 2007.that you give me pay only Rs.451/ per month emi. So plz fax(fax no. [protected]) my (Hiral call me no .[protected]) name mention your billing statement and reversal your money. So i have your policy continue. But your Bombay office donot meet my fax.
      And ur receptionist says do not work hirral i do not know fax no. [protected].
      i m cool down few month and try to reach to ur customer care [protected]. but ur officer
      says me again ur request no. forward but do not response me duplicate sr no..

so after few days i have new request no.SR[protected]and call me ur head office Bombay and same word says that you give me pay only Rs.451/ per month emi. So plz fax(fax no. [protected]) my (Rajesh Ram call me no .[protected]) name mention your billing statement and reversal your money. So i have your policy continue. But your Bombay office donot meet my fax.
      And ur receptionist says do not work hirral i do not know fax no. [protected].
      says me again ur request no. forward but do not response me duplicate sr no..

so after few days i have new request no.SR[protected]and call me ur head office Bombay and he do not say me pay only Rs.451/ per month emi another ur policy is terminate .

And after six month ur company charge 60% extra amount me .
      Ur officer false me and my policy increased 6 month.
      So You give me total amount as per my policy or continued my policy. Another i have go to the consumer court and media.

Puneet Kumar Vishnoi
      policy no.4034/FNP/02192091/00/000
      Dear reader,
      Iam feel very shame to write this complaint,
      i have taken health insurance from icici lombard on my father name "Kadir Pandlekar" policy no. "4063/HAP/02978310/00/000" on 23rd of november 2007, on same i have done the payment of 15000/- (fifteen thousand) thourgh my credit card no. [protected]. than i have cancel the policy due to misguidance by ur executive and i have receive the interaction id no.[protected] on 22nd december 2007, till now i havent receive any amount revert in my credit card account so again i have given a cal to icici lombard now they say that in system it is mention that they revert the amount on 3rd on november,
      how it is possible i have taken the policy on 23rd november than how should the bank pay to me on 3rd november how nasty ur system is sorry to say that i am using the icici credit card from last 1 and half year now i feel shame to say that.
      please enquire on the above complain and i want instant action on that, do call on [protected] / [protected].
      your's unhappy customer,
      shakil pandlekar.

V S V BHARANI KUMAR
        hi
        i m applying lombard insurance plan i m not recieve any thing from ur side. i get the interaction ID:[protected]. so kindly what happen to my card .. every month detected amount throud CC.. pls kindly give me the information about my card

This is my number:[protected]

Bharani
        hi
        i m applying lombard insurance plan i m not recieve any thing from ur side. you have detected amount Rs.3770/-(Barclaycard customer). pls kindly give me the information about my card

This is my number:[protected]

R.Tamilvanan
        Kumudam Press

Aloke Deep Singh
          Text of email to CEO of ICICI Lombard GIC

I purchased online from your website www.icicilombard.com , 10k Tax saver policy No. 4034/10K/W-083976/00/000-by paying Rs.10,000/- through my credit card.Following which the amount was deducted from my credit card and also a soft copy of the policy was emailed to me(Attached in this email)

To my utter surprise,today I receive an email from your customer care(please see below) that the '10 tax saver product does not exist '.My question is that if this product does not exist than how was this policy issued to me after charge on my credit card.

In last six hours I have made seven calls to your call center nos [protected] and[protected]but none of your executives have been able to give me a resolve.Either they slam the phone down or put it on hold for 20-30 minutes and keep transferring from one department to another.

In case if you too like your executives are not able to resolve this case,then please let me know so that I can approach IRDA and General Insurance Council

With regards, Alokedeep Singh
          Text of email written to CEO of ICICI Lombard:

With regards,

Alokedeep Singh

Sub: ICICI Lombard Fraud Company
            Hi, I got a health policy through online from ICICI Lombard . Policy name is Family Protect Premium. Policy no is: Policy no: 4034/FPP/02995222/00/000.
            This policy is Rs. 3 Lakh for 2 years. Its amount is Rs. 6732. But in ICICI Lombard website for this policy is Rs. 5500. The amount difference is Rs. 1200 approx. I got cheated from ICICI Lombard RS. 1200. Regarding this issue i have forwarded various complain but I couldn't get response.
            Also you can see health policy price chart in Lombard website http://www.icicilombard.com/app/ilom-en/Personalproducts/Health.aspx . No one can help about this policy. Also this policy doenot mention in Lombard website. I can give you various details of costumer, who cheated with ICICI Lombard

Another one serious query that when i got regarding purchase of health policy. She gave me all wrong information like: 1) your policy will be Rs. 6 lakhs for 2years 2) when you will be in hospital you will get extra Rs. 1000 per day. 3) You will tax benefit Rs. 3 lakh. Etc...
            Please give me suggestion regarding above complain. I will take hardly action to ICICI Lombard Company. I have all clues to lost market value of ICICI Lombard .

Thanks & Regards,

Mob: [protected]

Since 16th of Jan I have put a complaint for the endorsement of IDV for the renewal policy of my vehicle.

But nothing has been dobne so far.

My interaction ID is[protected].

Please do the needfull to resolve the issue.

regards

Nitesh sharma

ICICI Lombard — Ignoring my request [Resolved]

Vikram Kumar Baranwal

I have purchased a health insurance from a agent of ICICI Lombard.

But Now I want to cancel...

ICICI Lombard - Mumbai — False assurance of complimentary benefit! [Resolved]

satish kumar
              dear sir,
              >with reference to your e-mail,i am enclosing the bank statement of my city bank account no [protected]...

S. Pereira
              I received a marketing call in Oct'06 and I agreed to subscribe to a Medical Insurance Policy for Rs 2 lakhs. I had opted for a one time payment - here is when the first screw up began. They deducted 12 EMI's from my Credit Card instead of a one time payment. Several months later at no sign of the card reaching me, I called the Customer Care no. They said that I had to call another no for Lombard, which I did- but to no avail. The Lombard Customer Care does not have 24/7 support. Today 14 mths later, I finally got to speak to a Cust Care agent who tells me that the medical card was dispatched to me, but ofcourse that is . Because the guy refused to give me the POD details. Ofcourse, he could not care less. He asked me to go ahead and complaint. What do you think I should do to get my money back from Lombard?

ICICI Lombard — ICICI Lombard holds money for a cancelled policy [Resolved]

satish kumar
                hi mera naam satish kumar hai mene icici lombard ki helth policy le thi jiska number4034/fpa/01515915/00/000 thaa period of...

Vikas Utekar
                I have purchase online mediclaim policy in the month of july 07. The policy no alloted is W-029141 dtd 26/7/07. The payment is made throgh credit card. The policy got rejected for unknown reason (they want only healthy people). The cancellation didn't happen. They are debiting money from my credit card. I want refund back If i will not get it ASAP.

rgds,

vikas
                Hi, I got a helath policy through online from ICICI Lombard. This policy is Rs. 3 Lakhs for 2 years. Its amount is Rs. 6732. but in ICICI Lombard website for this policy is Rs. 5500. The amount difference is rs. 1200 approx. i got cheated from ICICI Lombard RS. 1200. Regarding this issue i have forwarded various complain but i couldn't get response.
                another one serious query that when i got regarding purchase of health plociy. she gave me all wrong information like : 1) your plocy will be Rs. 6 lakhs for 2years 2) when you will be in hospital you will get extra Rs. 1000 perday. 3) you will tax benift RS. 3 lakhs. etc..
                please give me suggestion regarding above complain. i will take hardly action to ICICI Lombard company. my mail id id : uk.[protected]@gmail.com , mob: [protected] (Delhi).
                My name is Rajesh. I recived a credit card(no:[protected]). on Dec 14th. But made a transaction for 24,000/- for ICICI Lombard. How can it possible. I recieved no. of calls from ICICI for Lombard Insurance but i did't accept it.Even though i recived 2 cards from bank and for every month i'm getting 1047/- as EMI. I asked them to cancel the cards,they said that "you have to pay 5,500/- as cancellation fee".

What the hell are doin by these Icici fellows. Please tell me what to do now?

N.Rajesh-[protected]
                dearsir,
                My name is Ajaysagar I have before complaint about ICICI LOMBARD CELL my complaint no.is 40509401on 04-may-2009 if this complaint is not taken serouisly i will complaint to RBI&to finance minitrsy
                ajay sagar
                - mob [protected]

pratik_mahadik
                  I had received call from ICICI lombard -Mumbai form Miss.Seema in the month of Aug 07 for ICICI general ins.which cover's under ICICI- Lombard .I am a credit card holder of ICICI bank and according to seema this mention policy was given to me free of charge for one year and if i don't want to continue after one year i can stop it,and she told me that the amount will be mention on my credit card statement but i have not to pay it.But its not so i had already paid one instalement on Oct 10,2007 .Now again i had received statement for paying instalement.

Till date i had not received any supporting document for above mentioned policy.So please i request you to stop this policy right now and i am not instrested to continue the same any more.

I am trying to contact Miss Seema[protected] but she is not picking up the phone.

You can also contact me on my mobile for more enquire regarding above matter[protected].

With Regards,
                  Pratik Mahadik
                  Ahmedabad.
                  dear sir,

i purchased a diamond ring from TBZ borivali outlet on 20th april 2007 of Rs.25000. after 2-3 months i found one diamond was missing from the ring. i contacted your borivali outlet, but they were not very cooperative and behave in a very strange manner. they are not ready to accept manufacturing fault (we are not a first time diamond jewellery user) my wife and myself very shoked to receive such kind of response from such a big brand. This is the right way to give customer service to your customer?

after a long discussion we agreed to pay cost of diamond and repair charges. on delivery day i was surprised to see that they were neither ready to give receipt of repair and diamond's cost nor ready to accept payment by credit/debit card. they were insisting on doing payment by cash only without receipt. this is the way your people handling day to day trancsaction? are your people try to save false image of TBZ from public by not to maintain any records of repairs?

after 15-20 days i found one more diamond was missing then. since then we kept diamond ring in a safe. will you be dare to accept manufacturing fault at your end?

i am very unhappy and unsatisfied customer of TBZ. i am advicing my friends and family members not to buy any product from any outlet of TBZ.

i hope you understand the issue and will do some arrangements for solving the issue. else we have to go to consumer forum for help. it will be better for you to solve this matter at your end for your brand image.

reply me either on mail or call me on my no.[protected]

thanks

prashant m agrawal

Mobile:[protected]

Sub : ICICI Lombard Fraud Company
                  Hi, I got a health policy through online from ICICI Lombard. Policy name is Family Protect Premium. Policy no is: Policy no: 4034/FPP/02995222/00/000.

Please give me suggestion regarding above complain. I will take hardly action to ICICI Lombard Company. I have all clues to lost market value of ICICI Lombard.

Thanks & Regards,

Mob: [protected]
                  Suraj Parkash Tuteja
                  38 Azad Nagar, Jagadhri Road.
                  AMBALA CANTT 133006

IInd Floor, FCO 151-152 Sector 9C,
                  Opp Yes Bank, Chandigarh

Reg Dues against Credit Card No.[protected]

Dear Sir:

Please refer to your proposal No IBBC/COR/2476/51 dated 18.3.2007 offering to settle dues at Rs 58, 000/- as against the amount earlier claimed at Rs 78.973.56 as on 28.1.2008. In fact nothing is due from me, rather some amounts are due from you. But even for this so termed generous proposal the language and wording of the letter is not only insulting to any customer but also reflects the lack of even an iota of common sense, because without looking to the large scale criminalities indulged into by ICICI Lombard itself, you are time and again expressing your large generosity of spirit in allowing the so termed huge rebate of Rs 20, 000/- and putting up misplaced conditions. Because being a % share holders in the amounts recovered, your first and last intentions - whatever your Principal’s faults - is only to extract heavy amounts by terrifying & threatening customers, and so you can earn more commissions.

Besides, this letter IBBC/COR/2476/51 dated 18.3.2007 which was kept being forcefully withheld by your Mr. Rana and given a copy only after prolonged heated discussions at various levels right up to Chandigarh, is a mockery because the letter is not on the Bank's letter head, or carries a rubber stamp, does not indicate the branch or postal address, or telephone numbers or even designation of or copy of Authority Letter of Manpreet Singh. It is a scrap of paper. A fresh copy of the same duly rectified be sent. Yet again, the bank is vigorously with holding from me copy of my Savings Account No ?? statement since December 2006 and creating hurdles for me to arrive at the final amounts withdrawn against the credit card from this account.

This rebate of Rs 20, 000/- does not reflect in full the wrong and excessive charges unlawfully debited to my Credit Card. In the first place I only provided details of my two sons to to ICICI Lombard to obtain detailed proposal, but ICICI Lombard straight away issued two policies, which were refused and surrendered, and only against repeated requests both policies were cancelled within less than 3 months on 28.3.2007 and even after repeated requests for refunds of the excess amounts charged ICICI Lombard never responded.

The reason for immediate refusal for the Insurance policies was the flood of lot many and excessive charges being debited and unlawfully extracted from my credit card like huge Rs 1533.80 EMI Principal debited on 21.12.2006 as also EMI Interest of Rs 302.62 for what ? The amount payable monthly was only 301.87 i.e. Rs. 7245/ 24 months = Rs 301.87 Why debit charges interest unlike in all LIC and other insurance companies, interests are never chargeable on monthly, or other periodic instilments.

If ICICI Lombard do not cancel policies around 3 months it was certainly not fault of mine, but of ICICI Lombard only. Then why damage me with all of the charges, service charges, interests on interests and what not ? Not resting with these frauds, even against both policies cancelled on 28.12.2006 ICICI Lombard illegally kept on further EMI Principal and EMI Interests charges but also started debiting for 6 policies with consequent Service Charges etc in January, February, March, 2007. Both policies were at last cancelled on 28.3.2007 but without giving rebate for the amounts debited and collected from day one or any amount whatsoever.

Again even after canceling both policies ICICI Lombard kept on unabated bombarding charges and collecting from my Credit Card amounts for the months of April, May and June 2007. But the height of criminality reached when long after the policy was cancelled on 28.3.2007, in June alone the ICICI Lombard bombarded my credit car with 13 EMI.s and 11 EML Interest charges amounting to Rs 50304. 31 EMI Principal, and Rs 1334.60 EMI Interest and together with service charge etc the amount criminally debited to my account in June alone ran to 64415.50 closing balance minus 10579.97 = Rs 64415.50 as reflected in the statement itself. And your Mr Rana and Ravi Gupta continue to insist for payment of Rs 58, 000 /- with threatening postures.

I insist on you to prove concusively that I ordered for any of the 3 EMI.s and 11 EML you have criminally dumped on me and know adamentally insist on me to pay up.

Looking to all these wrong. excessive and criminal charges, and looking to the adamant attitude & insistance for payment of Rs 58, 000/- it is disgusting to discuss matters with your Mr Rana or Mr Ravi Gupta or others who brazenly and blatantly insist that the amount as shown in the statement is payable under all circumstances they threaten they have lot many ways to extract the amounts. as is also visible from two dull-witted legal notices from Amardeep Singh Sukhija 23.7.2007 and Sandeep Suri 8.2.2008 were ignored. Both notices presupposes that only the ICICI Lombard as the most pious instead of the and acted like Mafia's dens or goons themselves fully knowing the repeated and heavy penalties and fines imposed and reprimands and warnings from Supreme and High courts in India. Both of these threats termed as legal notices were ignored. You are fully aware of the dirtiest reputation ICICI Bank is held in public, and you can refresh your memory if you click on internet for Google or Yahoo or any other search engine and check results ICICI + criminals or cheats or crook's or frauds or thieves or decoits or robbers or whatever else derogatory adjectives and see the results what lacs and crores of banking customers think and shout about you, And state till when the shameless conduct will continue by you people ?

In fact the four amounts actually withdrawn by me i.e., Rs 92/54 on 30.09.2006, + Rs 5, 000/- on 18.10.2006 were adjusted on 17.11.2006 with Rs 5, 489.96, 10, 000/- on 02.11.2006 ) 512.5 on 18.11.2006 were adjusted on 19.12.2006 with Rs 11, 701.02 with along with unlawful charges like processing fee, 199.99, manual cash Rs 300/- +300/- as against Rs 75/-, excess charged Rs 649.99 is to be refunded to me. Rest of all of Rs 78.973.56 as on 28.1.2008 is wrongly charged and needs to be set off .because I never accepted any of two insurance policies. Even a casual look at the statement will show that after 18.11.2006, with nil balance due from me, there is not even a single withdrawal but only illegal charges dumped on me.

Hope better sense shall prevail and it is requested that fresh statement of account with statement of savings account be furnished be furnished detailing the final amount lawfully due - not as per your senseless arguments - to either o[censored]s for final adjudication. Study the above facts carefully, and take this as legal notice and respond within 15 days failing which I shall get the matter adjudicated through RBI, Banking Ombudsman, Insurance Ombudsman, Consumer Forum or law courts at my option, as also go to the national Press and TV Media,
                  as also take up matters with the High Court and Bar Council against the two advocates why their Bar Licenses be not cancelled for sending out illegal threats and calling names in the name of so termed Legal Notices without studying the vase, all the while knowing full well the criminalities the ICICI bank is known for all over. One Advocate had the audacity to send copy of his notice illegally to Senior Superintendent of Police knowing full well the legal options available to him, Copy is being sent to SSP Ambala to check these white collar goons.

Suraj Parkash Tuteja

It is your responsibility copies ot this legal notice be also provided to following :
                  cc. Mr Rana (Mob [protected]

Correspondence address: 38 Azad Nagar, Jagadhri Road, Ambala Cantt 133006
                  City: Ambala
                  Country: India
                  Pin Code: 133006

icici lombard health insurance policy — cheating by way of false assurances

i was called on my mobile [protected] in june/july 2007 by icici bank credit card unit saying that i have been selected to get life time free health policy for me and my family but for that i will have to pay 1st year premium and after that icici bank credit card will make the premium payments .

now i am being told by icici lombard that my policies are expiring in last week of august 2008 and i will have to pay premium for its renewal .i was shocked to hear from icici lombard person who told that there was no such scheme from icici bank credit card which may provide free health insurance .& was further told that i have been cheated by one of icici lombard employee who book online policies . now i am unable to understand how the officials of such big organisations can cheat . ...sethikc
                  The claim was finally lodged with the Banking Ombudsman, c/o RBI New Delhi where the bank waived off total outstanding of the 100 % amount claimed agaist credit card. The ICICI Bank did attempt to side track the issue, claiing that ICICI LOmbard is different entity, but the objection was not suatained, because the ICICILombard is owned 70 % by the ICICI Bank itself. Now I have filed a compensation claim of 10 times the amount of Rs 84, 000 which the ICICI Bank attempted to extract from me, through goonda tactics, including twice sending legal notices, claiming me as " chronic defaultor" and also sending copy to the Police for recovery, inspite of the doors of the courts open for them towards recovery.
                  Sir/mam,
                  My name is Rajeev Ranjan choubey. I have worked as a Sales Officer ( Trainee) In ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd Patna Branch. I joined on June 2008 I worked till August 08. My salary cheque was being witheld By Sales Manager M4 Mr. Mayank Rastogi Patna. He returned my cheque to Team Lease After very request he din't give me. He was threatning and tourchering me and also he was transfering my business on other name. So I request to you please Take Action and sorrow to give my salary cheque. If justice is denied I will move in the competent court of Law.
                  Rajeev Choubey
                  Team lease Id 318328
                  Mob No. [protected]
                  I also got harrassed from ICICI bank recovery team. One fellow called as SI of Banglore saying his name as Mr.Rana - Phone no. +91-[protected] and advocate Mr.Krishnamurthy - +91-[protected].
                  They played a big drama as one saying police another saying advocate as saying there was a criminal case booked on me.
                  ICICI bank can do any thing with their recovery team as we dont know it is also a policy of the bank to their customers for small repayments also. They like to harras their customers to any extent.

we cannt beleive the bank officials as there is no gurantee who is who in this?
                  the ultimate goal is to harras the customer and recover the amount.

becare ful - DONT INVEST THE BANKS LIKE ICICI
                  Today i too got the call from the same no. and the same person...altogether a cheap same story.. n i dont even know the cause of it..but anyways strange is the way they have my old and current details but my extensive search showed me the way..these guys have opened up an a/c with Naukri.com and from there they get the details...easy but not so smart..They will say it's a STD if you call back the number..

A.C.DESHMUKH
                    I acquired a Travel insurance policy from Icici lombard on line on 11th Oct 2007 for my visit to USA and the business executive over telephone from Mumbai was Ms. Shweta. She collectd the dateils from me and on request I made the payment through my Credit card. Ms. Shweta sent me an e-mail confirming the payment & the policy details.

She had made the policy from my date of birth ie. 24th Nov ; whareas my date of travel is 06 th Nov. I immediately sent a mail to her and brought the discrepency to her notice . She too sent me a mail expressing inabelity to rectify the mistake and asked me to get in touch with Customer support.

Since then, till date 4 mail massages have been sent by me to the said deptt but the rectification is still awaited and my date of travel is approaching fast. I only got the registration of complaint no as[protected].
                    Even I have spoken to them over telephone but the result is ZERO.
                    I shall request this forum to take up the case on priority with the Bank and instruct them for needful redressal in shortest time frame.
                    With warm regards
                    A.C.DESHMUKH
                    0120 2465015

Even I
                    hey call this guy...Manish Mishra...[protected]...Nation Head for Travel insurance ICICI Lombard and tell him what a wonderful job he is doing

shri. ghasghase nitin vasantrao
                      my self taken home insurance of worth INR 28573/- from icici lombard on 9 may 2007. i paid above amt. with icici bank ch.no. 724193 on same date. i made complaint regarding to customercare of icici my compaint no. is 40907463. please send my details through indian postal services on my adrress as below:
                      Shri.ghasghase nitin vasantrao
                      at/po-ashta tal- walwa dist-sangli
                      pin 416301

ICICI Lombard — find out policy no. [Resolved]

RAM ASRE
                        Respected Sir,
                        i want to know the policy no. of this home loan LAN no. LBDEH[protected]...