ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025

View More Information...

Awesome

ICICI Lombard related photos (239)

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

Bhargavi
I was the employee of MNC and have health card (ICICI Lombard), payments through credit card only.
The facilities of Lombard are similar to company facilities so, I feel to cancel the card.

At the time of cancellation they are telling like:
1. cancellation u have to pay 2800/-
2. I[censored] don’t want to pay continue the policy
(Note: now I am continuing the policy, there is no other option.)

I was really shocked the reason is: every month I paid Rs. 280/- (6months means nearly 1680/-) and I didn’t use that card even though for the cancellation I’ve pay 2800/-. Totally 4480/- . Is it having any sense?
If I use the policy then I’ll pay the money with out using why should I pay?
What the management of Lombard doing? They want to take money from customers with out providing any facility? There rules are really meaning less…

At the time of starting the policy the agent told me like:
1. You can get more and more features (telling some nonsense means high lights the small good features and hides the main and important points).
2. When ever you want you can cancel the health card
(The Agent Name: Sujatha - Hyderabad)
The main point is first they join us as policy holder/member then only they send documents for that policy. They really chatting the customers.
What should I do now?

Meenakshi majumdar
    BEWARE OF HEALTH INSURANCE CLAIMS

We hold ICICI Lombard General Insurance vide policy No. 4034/FNP/01964651/00/000 and we applied for Reimbursement Claim No BLC-02-08-CN-L13497 on 4th Feb 2008.

I had the worst ever experience in dealing with ICICI Lombard General Insurance and
    TTK Health Care Services (P) Ltd, Mumbai the third party who handles the reimbursement.

I am going to write to you in brief as to what had transpired between me and TTK.

On 4th Feb 2008 I sent my claim papers to TTK Mumbai. Before sending my papers I called up the customer care of TTK and informed them that I do not have the consolidated bill except for the weekly bills along with the payment receipts. They said that would suffice so then I sent my first set of papers.

I received a letter dated 12/02/08 from TTK Mumbai asking me furnish the following information which I sent on 26th Feb 08.

REQUIRED ALL ORIGINAL INVESTIGATION REPORTS

REQUIRED ALL PRIOR CONSULTATION PAPERS WITH SUBSEQUENT PAPERS OF TREATMENT FOR FEVER ON AND OFF.

In that letter there was no mention of main hospital bills and receipts requirement which clearly indicates that my papers are in order.

I followed up with TTK every week and always I had a standard answer that my claim is under process. This went on for weeks and months. Its more than 3 months I submitted my papers. The best part is the Executive at the call centre never puts me on the higher ups. With great difficulty managed to get their Asst. Manager-Claims, Mr. K. Dhananjay who promised to do something. After repeated STD calls to Mumbai I was told Mr. Dhananjay was no longer with TTK. I was asked to get in touch with Ms. Nirjara, Manager-Claims whom I never got on line after repeated calls. Sent a mail to her. Till date awaiting her reply. There was no proper response from TTK hence I was forced to contact ICICI Lombard General Insurance in this regard. We contacted their supervisor Mr. Raju 15days back who gave us request no: 70508471 and promised latest that evening would settle the issue. That evening is yet to come. Disgusted got in touch with Mr. Jayanth who also promised but his promise is still pending

We sent a mail to Mr. Praful Karkera, Customer Care Unit, ICICI Lombard General Insurance, who wrote to me that in the documents submitted are inadequate. Why was TTK sitting on my papers all these months when there was no written communication from their end?

I don't have any documents to be submitted. Even if I am to submit the main hospital bill I need to return all the original weekly bills back to the hospital pay them the requisite fee and wait for 3 weeks for them to dispatch. They do not hand deliver. All my weekly bills are with TTK, Mumbai.

Because of this inordinate delay I am deprived of my claim from my other Insurance Agency. Every body needs the originals.

” I want to know only one thing”. WHY DID IT TAKE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS TO PROCESS MY CLAIM.

This is what Health Insurances are it appears. This is the saga of grieving parent over the insurance policy system. A normal expectation is insurance amount would come handy for treatment purpose. Far from that we are running pillar to post to get back the amount. Let readers decide and Beware of tall promises of certain Insurance Companies and not fall pray to false advertisements and claims by the company

ICICILombard Health General Insurance — Non-delivery

ICICI Lombard has sent me policy documents under POD No.[protected] dated 15/05/09, but the same has not been delivered to me at my address: Azhar Hussain, H.No.A-179/B, 3rd Floor, Shahin Bagh, Abul Fazal Enclave, Part-II, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025 as ICICI Lombard has confirmed me by email regarding dispatch status.

Kindly have delivered it at the earliest. If you do not locate my address easily please call me on my Mobile No.[protected] and landline No.29944227.

Thanking you,

Shri K V Kamath
      Chairman
      ICICI Bank

Subject; Fraudulent practices by ICICI-Lombard General Insurances

I am a Customer of ICICI bank since year 2003 and is very happy to say that I am more than satisfied with the services provided to me and other customers by ICICI Bank.

This particular note is just to inform, what is happening in ICICI-Lombard General Insurances Company. This could be an isolated case with me which would be explained in following paragraphs, but I feel that this must be brought to the notice of the highest officer of the company and other related with the Insurance business.

1. I got a call from Mumbai office of ICICI or ICICI-Lombard office asking if I am Vijay Kumar Taylor. I said yes.
      2. The person on the line said that you are our privileged customer and we would like to gift you an Insurance policy. I said, I already have one from my company and I don’t need other policy.
      3. The person on the line repeatedly requested and called me over my mobile saying that the Insurance policy would without any cost so there is no harm in having two policies.
      4. I said that I don’t need. The person on line from ICICI again and again called and said that we have new tie up with Lombard and we need to show some business from our (ICICI) side that is why we are planning to gift few policies to our privileged customers. He continued to request me till I had to say ok lets hear about the policy.
      5. The person on line explained that myself and my wife would be covered under the policy and the policy would be sent to my address directly.
      6. I asked how it is possible to issue Insurance policies with out any charges (or gifted).
      7. The person replied that sir, as we have JV with Lombard and we have to show some business from our (ICICI) side, the policy would be issued at some EMI which would be reflected in your Credit card. I said I don’t need to see any thing on my Credit as the same is kept under my Locker because I would never use the same. The person asked why?. I said I have bitter experience o[censored]sing the Credit cards and the present ICICI Credit card has been sent to while I shifted my account from Valsad to Indore.
      8. The person said that sir there is no need to worry. The Charges in the Credit card statement would be reflected, but no need to pay the same.
      9. I was not convinced with his argument but due to his repeated calls I said ok let me feel he experience of ICICI doing so. The person said that some body from Lombard would call you to confirm and record the acceptance of the policy on my credit card and I have to just say ok in respect of deduction of policy charges from my ICICI Credit number [protected]. He repeatedly said that no charges would actually be demanded from you by ICICI. I was smelling something wrong.. A call came immediately after some time saying that they are calling from ICICI Lombard to confirm some details. I tried to avoid and did not respond to the first call still fearing that probably something wrong what has been stated by your person from Mumbai. The came once again and requested once again regarding confirmation of some information’s. All this was happening to me in my office continuously on the same day. I got fed up and said ok please ask what you want. The person on the line was asking about the general information regarding address, my Credit number etc and finally asked do you accept the purchase of policy, which I replied as briefed by previous your person.
      10. A policy bearing number 4034/FNP/02199966/00/000 wit cards was received by me just based on the telephonic conversation with your person from Mumbai in May 2007. I just kept the policy in the cupboard of my office.
      11. Nothing of any sort about the Credit card and demand of money came to me till 1st week of December 2007. The Credit card statement for the month of November was received at my address showing a Total amount of Rs. 14974=34 due to be paid by me. I just did not bother as per the words of the person who initially called me from Mumbai.
      12. I was not comfortable with the Credit card statement demanding me to pay the above mentioned amount. I felt some thing fishy about all this. I immediately called your person at Mumbai and asked to cancel all this privileged Insurance issue.
      13. I got the policy cancellation letter from Mumbai office in 2nd week of December 2007. I felt relaxed.
      14. But the Credit card statement sent to my address for the month of December 2007 showed a recovery of Rs. 4347=00 and still the amount due to be paid by me was shown as Rs. 11499=47. I thought that some process in installment is taking place of reversion of the amount shown in my Credit card.
      15. But the Credit statement for the month of January 08, February 08 and March 08 kept on increasing. I just kept them all Credit card statement together to see what going to happen with the fish which was smelling since beginning.
      16. One fine morning a call came on my mobile, asking me to deposit the dues of Rs. 14048=96 reflected in the statement of March 2008. I said what for I should pay the amount as I was told that it would just an statement to show Lombard (JV Partner with ICICI) that some EMI are being deducted. But the lady on the line started saying that nothing of this sort happen in ICICI . I really got a shock as well curious to know what’s all this about.
      17. I said to the lady I am not going to pay the dues mentioned in the Credit card statement. I was shocked to see the response of the lady who said that the amount has to be paid by you otherwise their people would come to my place and recover the money.
      18. I said to the lady that there is no need to come to my place and right now I am coming to your ICIC Bank. I visited the ICICC bank, AB Road Branch and desired to meet the concerned Manager of the Credit card section. I was satisfied with his response who sid that ICICI Credit card section and ICICI Lombard are separate identities and what ever is demanded as dues on Credit card is due to the purchase made by the Customer. I said that I have never used the Credit card sent by ICICI till date as the same is kept under locker.
      19. The Manager Credit card section, ICICI Bank listened the whole episode and agreed that some thing of this sort is happening and he only informed me whatever you confirmed to the person calling from Mumbai, based on that your EMI has started reflecting in the statement . I said I already got the policy cancelled and reversion of amount started in December 2007. He Explained that if the three EMI are not paid as per the Credit card statement by the customer, the entire amount of the policies is charged in the Credit card by the ICICI-Lombard General Insurances Company. I was shocked to hear this as it was never told to me by any of the concerned person. Then I said that the Credit statements were not received by me till November 2007 (6 month after the issue of policy). The Manager Credit card section generated all the Credit card statement since June to October 2007.
      20. I asked the Manager that when the policy is cancelled and policy charges reversed, then why are you continue to sent the statement. The Manager explained that probably the ICICI-Lombard reverted policies charges for some period and no further changes are reversed so ICICI Credit card can not do any thing about this and unable to send Zero balance statement. He advised me to visit ICICI-Lombard office at Indore and request for the reversal of entire policy charges.
      21. I visited the ICICI-Lombard office and try to submit an application. The lady at the counter refused to acknowledge the receipt of my application. I said that at least listen to the content of the application which she listed but without any response. The Branch Manager ICICI-Lombard also came during the discussion but his response was not at all satisfactory except saying that they would act on the what has been written in the application and would informed me accordingly. I had mentioned my mobile number on the application.
      22. Nothing happened/ no information sent to me on my application for 38 days. Then I had to visit the ICICI-Lombard office at Indore once again. The lady at counter checked and said that they have received the response. She told me to listen some recorded audio and based on that she said that I have accepted the policy. I said that its not the true what is being told to me and if she would like to know the facts, please listen to the conversation which had happened prior to the audio version made available to me. She flatly refused that only acceptance audio version is recorded and nothing committed before and after on phone is recorded so the same can not be made available to me.
      23. I felt like an Englishman is cheating to a Indian villager. I was so angry from inside thinking that such type of things are still prevailing MOST PROBABLY DUE TO THE THINKING OF JV INSURANCE COMPANY PARTNER THAT INDIANS ARE STILL VILLAGERS AND .
      24. I wrote one more application requesting to resolve the issue saying the cheating has been done by ICICI-Lombard by making false statement copy/audio version of which is not being made available to me. The lady at the counter once again flatly refused to receive my application leaving with no choice to loose temper. The lady at counter talked to Branch Manager and told me that Mr. Kartikesh Paliwal is coming to resolve the issue.
      25. Mr. Kartikesh Paliwal came after 10 minutes during which period I was offered Cold Water and Coffee. One More lady Officer came in and started talking very sweetly. I had to explained everything from the beginning thinking that probably these officers would be able to or take interest in resolution of the issue.
      26. After few minutes I understood that the Branch Manager and other lady officer are very much tuned to handle and well aware of the fraudulent practices going on in ICICI-Lombard General Insurances Company.
      27. Still both the officer refused to acknowledged my application and stated that the application be sent by courier officially, however they accepted one Xerox copy stating the action would be initiated.
      28. This date is[protected] and there is no response till date from ICICI-Lombard General Insurances Company, Indore or Mumbai.
      29. One more strange thing, that till date since March 2008, I have not received any Credit card statement. I DON’T KNOW WHAT ALL IS GOING ON INTERNALLY BUT MY ISSUE STILL NOT RESPONDED. I AM NOT SURPRISED, IF I GET AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ASKING ME TO DEPOSIT Rs. 50000=00 AND A CALL ON ANY OTHER DAY OTHER WISE SOME PEOPOLE MIGHT COME TO MY PLACE TO RECOVER THE SAME FROM ME.
      30. I am sending this detailed note for your review not with the interest that my problem is resolved, but with a sincere view that other are prevented from this type of fraudulent practices.
      31. I do not know whether this note would reach to you or not, therefore requesting the all concerned who are in receipt of this note to please take up the issue or send this note at proper place in the interest of the common man

Punam Katariya
        MY SELF PUNAM KATARIYA WANT TO SHARE SOME UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY.
        I HAVE TOOK ICICI LOMBARD HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY THROUGH PHONE ON MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT IN FEB, 08 AND THEY SAY YES YOUR DOCUMENT WILL BE FORWARDED TO U WITHIN 21 WORKING DAYS, IN MARCH WHEN NO DOCUMENT ARRIVE AT MY HOME I REQUEST TO CANCEL MY POLICY AND REQUEST NO IS 23030882 AFTER SOME DAYS I RECEIVE ONE PHONE CALL FROM ICICI MUMBAI BRANCH THE GIRL WAS TELLING ME THAT WHY U R CANCELING YOUR POLICY I[censored] CANCELed POLICY THIS TIME U HAVE TO PAY 1700/- RUPEE AS CANCELLATION CHARGES!!! FOR THIS REASON I TOLD HER TO CONTINUE MY POLICY AND send DOCUMENT OF POLICY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! SHE AGREES!!

IN APRIL I GOT FIRST EMI BILL OF POLICY WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENT!! AND DUE DATE WAS 20TH APR!! THEN I AGAIN ARRIVE BANK TO CONFORM THAT MY DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ARRIVED THOUGH I HAVE TO PAY BILL?? THEY TAKE REQUEST OF CANCEL MY POLICY BUT NOT TOLD ME TO SEND REQUEST OF CLOSE EMI !!! AND I REQUEST AGAIN TO CLOSE MY EMI AND REQUEST NO IS[protected].

I HAVE PAY MY FIRST BILL!! BUT DUE DATE WAS GONE SO THEY GENERATE ONE BILL OF 1062/- SOMETHING!!

I WONT PAY THIS BILL!!

COULD SOMEONE LOOK INTO THESE MATTER OR I AM TAKING THESE TO CASE TO CONSUMER COURT NO MATTER WHAT.

AS I DON’T HAVE ANY PROOF OF WHETHER I TOOK IT OR CANCEL IT !!

Manikandan
          I received a call on April 19th from an agent of ICICI Lombard, and furnished the details of insurance plan, in which i was not interested. I was asked to say "YES" to an atomated call,
          i was not clear enough in doing that so i said yes.I am yet to receive my credit card, even before that a sum of 18000 is dedected for this insurance plan, also i received the documents required for joing the plan on 2nd of this month.Its is really frustrating that even before i get my card its been activated and used without my concern.

I request you to cancel the insurance plan and credit card which i am yet to receive.kindly do the needfull..
          I had applied for ICICI credit card; after a month I got the ICICI credit card I got a call saying that I have applied for ICICI Lombard health insurance policy along with the CC where in I had no idea if that policy; they had my full details of the credit card and my personal details registered with ICICI; They told me that in 15 minuets there will be a verification call for the health policy approval and I need to say “YES” for the verification call. I was very clear that I was not in need to the policy but the person said the policy has already been approved and there is no way to cancel it and I need to say yes for the verification call and only later on I can request for cancellation, and he assured me that there will be no cancellation charges.
          Now that I have asked for cancellation of the insurance policy; only then I am getting to know there is a cancellation charge of Rs 1500+ involved; I have contacted the credit card customer care and also the ICICI Lombard customer care but no one could help me in this regard; and they don’t even have the person’s details who has contacted me in this regard;
          Are my personal details with ICICI so insecure that any person can take it and fool people saying he is a authorized ICICI employe? It not my mistake that I trust the bank. Please look into the matter asap.
          If any one could help in in this regard it would be very appreciable
          The whole incidence is like this:

The reason why I am writing this email is I got a call from Rajesh ICICI Credit Card Division about 3 months back by the number [protected]. He said that the purpose of the call is to provide u a health insurance on your mother name which u have requested. I told him that i have not requested any such policy or anyways if requested please cancel it. He told me that the only way to cancel it is first to get the policy number then through that number u can cancel it without any charges.

The conversation goes like this:

(Rajesh ICICI C.C): He introduced himself & then started confirming my CC details. He already had my CC number, Exp Date, my Billing Date, Outstanding bill amount, DOB and the rewards point.

Mohit (me): My biggest mistake was I said yes; I thought the guy has all the details means the call is very genuine.

Rajesh: He requested me to say yes in the verification to get the policy number from health insurance LOMBARD . He assured me that he will not activate the policy from there and will put the cancellation request as soon as the VRS department forwards the Request of policy.

Mohit: I took the policy and got it in 14 days.Then I called him and give the policy no. for cancellation. I got a call from him that he has forwarded the cancellation request and I will get a call from cancellation department asking the reason for canceling.

Someone called me: She called me at and asked me why I want to cancel the policy. I explained her and cancelled my policy. She replied that the policy is been cancelled without any cancellation charges . She also added that premium of rs 700 will be dislayed in my statement for 3 months for income tax purpose which i don't have to pay.

Mohit: I thought that the policy is cancelled however now i have to pay its premiun as it is in my statement. My policy number is 4034i/FPP/04415776/00/000. I was shocked and I called the Toll Free no. [protected] to check whether the policy is cancelled or not, they said that the policy is not deactivated yet. I was pissed off and then I confirmed with my Credit card department regarding the CC limit, they said that no such request has been maid.

I accept my mistake that I took the policy just to get the policy number to that i can cancel it(as told by rajesh), however my complaint is how could those people can ACCESS my CC Details which I have mentioned above. The reason I trusted the called was because he had my all the details. But now I understood the entire game. I would take this very seriously and would also like to make a written complaint and making false calls for selling the policies over the phone. This is completely unethical and won’t be tolerated.

Now i want you to cancel this policy without any charges and take some serious action otherwise I would never ever like to trust the ICICI bank and its employ for any kind of further transactions.

I will definitely fight for cheating me.

Mohit Joshi
          This is in reference to my Claim reference no .[protected] Secure Minds ) which was made on 27th of November 2008 through ICICI Lombard against my loan for my house . In this it was clearly mentioned that if I loose my job I will get EMI waiver for three months . I lost my job from 17th November 2008 and I have requested to send me the claim forms so that my EMI can be taken care for next three months . I was told at that time that I will get the papers through courier with in 14 ( fourteen ) working days . Later on after about one week I was told that it will be sent through mail . But I got papers after 35 days . This is the way ICICI bank treats its customers . I am very sorry to say that this is very unprofessional . I have paid Rs. 38000.00 for this insurance .

When these guys have to sale the policy you give 10 calls a day but when it is sold they care a damn . This is ridiculous .

on 7th Jan 2009 I received the letter from the ICICI Lombard in which my claim was denied and the explanation given was that I have voluntarily resigned . In this regard I would like to tell that if you are asked to leave the job Resignation Letter is compulsory otherwise the company will not clear your dues . Still my claim was denied . I am not able to understand WHY . It clearly shows that ICICI is not at all interested to pay any claim and they just cheat customers . ICICI IS THE CHEATER . One more thing I think I should tell that if a person resigns from his side he joins a job with better salary but in my case I have joined at almost 50% less salary . .

What will ICICI call this . Resignation by will or by force .

I request everybody whoever is reading this, Please do not go to ICICI Lombard . If you want to clarify anything pls call me @ [protected] .

Not clearing your claim

Dear sir/madam, I have an Audi a4 and I had an accident with a car and my car got hurt from right side. But the surveyor is not passing our claim. So i just want to complain a file.

H.Pruthvirajjain
            I H.pruthviraj jain took helth insurance from icici lombard general insurance bearing the no:4034/CHT/03022126/00/000. so many requests from credit card call center one of my youngest son studying sixth standard say yes to their request.The call center people said to me you and your wife will get 3 lakhs coverage each plus Rs1500 worth gift voucher and cash less card accepted by major hospitals in my town.I enquired 9 out of 11 hospitals, they said you had to pay first and you will get reimbuersment later.I didn't get gift voucher promissed by the call center people.I get 3 lakhs coverage only.With in 24 hours cancell the policy but i didn't get the full reimbursement.They charged me Rs1592 as cancellation charges.The policy amount is debited from my icici credit card.This not refunded amount credit card people charging me service charge plus intrest and penalty charges from januvary 2008 onwords.Approch local lombard branch and registred complaints so many times but every time they giving a new requist number but no response.call the callcenter people somany times but the responce is same "you didn't get back your ammount".Please do the justice.
            Through some body help i am complinting through internet because every time lombard people are asking my e-mail ID.But i dont have that much knowledge.,
            With Regards,
            H.Pruthvirajjain,
            Nellore, Mobile no:+91-[protected]

md mujahed mohiyoddin

I had applied for icici bank credit card, after 3 months i.e.
              In the month of January -2008 i got a call from icici bank,
              telling that "We are sorry to delay in dispatching credit card,
              you will get a call from my supervisor, please tell him your credit
              card number and valid from and valid up to dates as i tell you, and say 'yes', If he ask did you receive the credit card".
              after 5 minutes i got a call from icici bank describing the
              icici lombard heath insurance policy, it will pay in-patient expenses up to Rs300000
              for u on paying 2000Rs. per year.
              i feel its looking good but i did not tell him to deduct amount
              from credit card.

Now the icici bank deducting amount from credit card with
              fixed EMI for this policy.

I called customer care center icici lombard insurance telling
              that " I don't want to use credit card for this transaction"
              but he replying "if you don't want to use credit card, you have to
              pay the full amount Rs6500/- and there is no installments"
              and i asked him to cancel the policy, he replied that
              "you have to pay Rs2500/- to cancel the policy"

1) Now i am not sure i will get benefits from this health insurance.
              even If i pay full amount to avoid the interest.

2) If i want to cancel the policy I have to pay Rs2500/-

Please tell me what is the solution for it ?

Mujahed.
              Bangalore.
              mobile: [protected]
              My daughter a took a Health Insurance Policy before leaving for U.K for her higher studies. Now, dental problems have cropped up. We are not clear whether teeth and related dental problems are covered under the said policy.

Kindly advise by return.

Nagaraj
              dear sir,
              i have taken a health policey one month before.but still i am waiting for document, suggest me what to do.

rajeev chandra

It happened to me also now. I have posted a complaint to ICICI bank, ICICI Lombard and also to Reserve bank of India.
              Eventhough same problems for me also, i think they are cheating to inocent people.simply call and i[censored] take this, u 'll get these many benefits.how do we resolve this problems, !!!?

P.Mishra
                That we have insured our vehicle no. DL8CL4120 with ICICI lombard general insurance company for the period from 14/06/2007 to 13/06/2008. Due to minor accident we sent our vehicle to the authorised workshop i.e. T & T Motors Ltd. c-8 Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi and made claim on 26th March 2008 vide claim no. 00746262. Accordingly the vehicle was ready for delivery on 11th April 2008. The workshop sent a bill of Rs. 33, 197/- out of which the insurance company agree to pay only Rs. 17, 013/-.
                As per the report of surveyor as well as as per the policy terms and conditions the insurance company is liable to pay Rs 25, 132/-.

Now the insurance company still owe us Rs 8, 119. Because the workshop manager has given us in writing that whatever amount he receives from the insurance company he will refund the same to us. In this case we suffered at the hands of both the workshop & the insurance company.

The persons responsible for our loss are Mr. Amit Dhingra-[protected], Harendra Prasad-[protected], Deepak-[protected], Bhusan-[protected].
                insurance to pay with heavy cost.

ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO.LTD. — MOTOR ACCIDENT CLAIM

I AM HAVING TOYOTA QUALIS REG.No.GJ251 137 INSURED UNDER ICICI GENERAL INSURANCE CO.LTD.,

FOR THE PERIOD OF[protected] TO[protected] BUT UNFORUNATLY MEET AN ACIDENT AND NOW ICICI

LOMBARD PEOPLE ARE REFUSE TO PASS THE CLAIM
                ICICI Lombard is not approving the claim by the garage & not even calling the IRDA Approved surveyor. they want only inhouse surveyor to decide & us to accept.car is still lying unrepaired even after 2 months
                Person responsible is Jay Kavaiya [protected]
                Sir I am fully agreed, since i am having more then 75 vehicles. Most of the vehicles are old more then 15 years. I have dealsed with lots of other INSURANCE companies. But the experience i had with IL is very bad. they arew treating coustomer like bager. As a coustomer we have to bag infront of them and always shows their important.
                In my case thet have assesed my loss and make immidiate payment of 50 % also, but at the time of final settlemet they refused and turn back on thier word I am very fade up with their atitute towards coustonmers.
                And I know now only GOD can help me.

icici lombard gic. ltd. — motor claim

I have purchase one vechile Bolero Xl 10Str.Registration no.CG-10/F5296,E.N-GA84D11226,C.N.-MA1WF2GAK82D29975.Vechile insured of icici lombard general insurence company limited policy no.3001/5400/2707/00/000/covernote no.PG6775860.My vechile theft date on[protected].claim no.MOT01002417.

I have also all required documents submitted insurence company.But till date claim cheque not recieved.Please immidiatly action for this case.

Bisauha Ram Sahu

chandra sekhar
                  ICICI Lombard takes 2-3 months to send a policy document. Their job is to be after you on mobile to purchase a product and once you purchase a product immediately takes payment online, but then they are not to be heard and seen.

I have taken a health insurance policy on 29th Feb 2008 by paying 13000 rupees for my father and mother.Till now I had not recieved anything from them after medical test.

They are playing with senior citizens health.If som emergency comes I cannot utilize the Lombard services.

Harikumar
                    I had a housing loan with ICICI (LBBNG[protected]) and I had an ICICI Lombard policy (4065/0000001/ICICI/HL/0001230) linked with the housing loan. I had cancelled the Lombard policy and a cheque (cheque no: 009845) was sent to my old address (Inspite o[censored]pdating the new address to the customer care). The cheque given to me is for Rs.33167.00. I had taken the insurance for Rs.50000.00. I asked for a statement which shows how Rs.16833 was deducted within a span of hardly one year.

These people dont care about customers. They tell that they dont have a provision for sending the statement and they put the blame on ICICI Housing Loan department (which is another group of PIRATES). Also when contacting the Customer Care they keep assigning some Request numbers and keep mum. The Customer Care also disconnects the phone which is a big shame. Please never take any products or services from ICICI.

ICICI Lombard — STOP MY POLICY

I don't want to continue with my health insurance policy which is offered me with my credit card.

Please assist me for procedure.

Nilesh Dave

Chithra Bijoy

I have taken parental insurance policy for my dependent parents. I though it would be helpful to them incas of any hospitalisation when I am not around.

But it has become a headache to my parents now. My father had to hospitalise himself due to some health issues, and he was asked to pay some advance, room charges and all teh medicine charges even if he is insured, and was carrying the insurance certificatre with him. What is the need of an insurance if the patients are asked to pay everything, and more over some advance amount too because he is insured! This treatment was at Baby Memorial hospital Calicut, and teh hospital authorities were non coperative withe the patient and the by stander.

Patient was asked to wait 6 hours after discharging from the room. They explained that they are waiting for a reply from ICICI Lombard to get the bills claimed. They explained that tehy have to get soem advance amount from patient because they are not sure if they get all the bills claimed!!! He was asked to wait the whole day at the reception, and even after that they gave a reply that they are still waiting! Atlast my parents had to decide to go home . My father was so tired by taht time, due to illness and the strain given by the hospital authorites.
                      Just imagine, this is the situation of a dependednt parent when his/her children are not around to help them!

I am really fed up of this, and i suggest nobody go for ICICI Lombard insurance. It will not help you when you need a help for your old parents!
                      I also have the similar experience with ICICI insurance. They are known for cheating people...Do not take parental insurance with them.

vinodchauhan

I have taken mediclaim policy from ICICI lombard( healthcare insurance), bearing number 4034/HIR/02980540/00/000. The premium of this policy was fully paid, by credit card, and the policy was in force from 08.12.2006 TO 07.12.2007. While at the time of renewal of this policy, I insisted to introduce the name of my 22 months old son, but the company officer Mr. Samir Sharma promised me to renew the policy and introduce the name of my 22 months old son while completion of 2 years of age (ie after two months), that time he has collected the premium of the new member too which was to be covered by the policy after two months.

After the completion of two months when my son acquired the age of 2 years, a approached the insurance office and enquired about the entry of new name in the policy, at that time Mr. Adhitya Sharma (team leader), who was then incharge of the company, informed me that, what ever Mr. Samir Sharma has adviced you was not true, and the name of your son could not be added in the policy, you have to enroll for new policy for son.

I recalled him saying that i have alreday paid the premium for my sons part, two month ago, as adviced by Mr. Samir Sharma, but he was not ready to accept any thing from my side. He simply ignored to listen any thing from my side and advised me to do whatever i can.

Sir, when i was satisfied from Mr. Samir Sharma, i paid the premium including the premium of my son, the same was accepted by the company. At that time the company did not brougth this fact to my knowledge that the policy premium of 22 moths of age could not be paid, and they alredy colledted the premium, and no fact was brought to our notice.

If company found that the premium was mistakely collected, that the company should grant the refund well in time. But the company did not find it to be important.

This is my complaint agaist the company that they have colleted the premium by missguiding me and giving me the false inforomation.

The case may be treated serious and the culprits must be pusnished inorder to avoid such trend of business in future.

Please look into the matter .

REGARDS,

NANHU V. KUSHWAHA

[protected], [protected]
                        The Insurance Bussiness runs on written facts, not on oral understanding
                        Still however, any proper officer of the insurer can calculate the proper amount for you & your spouse, if excess has been paid or charged it is refundable.
                        Woth most of Mediclaim or Mediclaim type policy, cover can be given from 3 months of age onwards if the parents are covered

ICICI Lombard — Cheating & Fraud by ICICI Lombard [Resolved]

SurajParkash
                          Suraj Parkash Tuteja
                          38 Azad Nagar, Jagadhri Road.
                          AMBALA CANTT 133006

MARCH 19, 2008
                          ...

Rohan Kotian

I have been forced to buy an Health Insurance from ICICI Lombard

What happened was that I had applied for ICICI Bank Credit Card along with which the ICICI Lombard guy called me up and told me that it was a complementary Health Card along with my ICICI Credit Card.I told him many a times that I didn't want this card, but he told me that he couldnt do anything on the same as it was an offer from ICICI Lombard and that only the offer can be rejected by me

He told me that I didnt have any other option but to accept it and later reject it as I had 45 Days time after I received the documents to cancel my policy

I wanted to cancel this, as I was not interested in this in the first place.I have applied for the cancellation and now they state that I would have to pay a charge of Rs.1, 100/- as I didnt cancel the same, after the policy was started on the 10th March, 2008 and that no charges would apply if I cancelled the policy after a period of 7 Days but I received the documents itself on the 17th March, 2008

Policy Name is FPP.and my policy No is 4034/FPP/03371659/00/000 and the premium chargeable for 2 Years is Rs 6732/-

Please guide me as to what should I do

Thanks and Regards,
                          Rohan
                          I am Rakesh from Gujarat .I read your complain in consumer Complains.in .I also have been cheated by ICICI Lombard Health Policy they have been given me Policy by Phone only .I did not sign any documents .How can they start policy ? Can I claim against Co.? What you did ? And then what happen ? My Mob No is [protected].call me please .
                          I saw many are cheated by ICICI Lombard health co I am going to mail all of them . If we all together fight with co. bank will be finished .All Indian should know how ICICI bank is cheater !
                          please inform to IRDA and to the ministry of FINANCE
                          ICICI and ICICI Loambard is a big cheater and making the people fool. I too was a victim of them. I want to do complain against them in IRDA and Ministry of Finance. Can Anybody help me how I can Contact them?

Praveen Chandra Pant
                            COMPLAINT MOTOR INSURANCE: Cover Note No. 53321296 TO
                            [protected]@icicilombard.com
                            [protected]@icicilombard.com
                            20 March 2008

URGENT>>>

Main POLICY NOTE NOT YET RECEIVED INSPITE OF SO MANY TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS
                            The Payment has been Made For Insurance for the Period 24 Jan 2008-23 Jan 2009 vide ICICI Bank ac no[protected] ch no. 154701 amount of 15860.00 in favour of ICICI Lombard.
                            !!!ONLY THREE DAYS (ALL HOLIDAYS) LEFT FOR COVER NOTE TO EXPIRE>>>

1. Cover Note has following Errors:
                            -Incorrect name of INSURED : CORRECT NAME: SQN LDR PRAVEEN CHANDRA PANT (as against SQN PRAVEEN CHANDER PANT)
                            -Incorrect Make/ Model/ Seating : CORRECT CHEVROLET TAVERA BS-3 B3 10 STR (as against CHEVROLET TAVERA B3 (M) 7STR E-3)
                            -Incorrect Licensed carrying capacity (LCC) : CORRECT 10 (as against 07 In cover note).
                            -Incorrect Cubic Capacity : CORRECT 2500 (as against 2499 In cover note).
                            -Additional Risks does not indicate No o[censored]n-named persons covered.

2. Corrected policy i.e. Main Policy Contract not received till date. Only 06 days left for EXPIRY of cover note. Agent absolutely not concerned. Now not even responding to calls. Full payment already made and debited. Online Complaint section of ICICI lombard website doesn't have a 'send'/'submit' link. Let alone the days gone by where-in any unfortunate eventuality would have led to a unnecessary complication in claims procedure and relationship due errors in the cover note, NOW EVEN the future seems insecure due non-availability of Main Policy Contract.

3. Indeed, now patience is giving way to Tension, insecurity and Frustration. Another 3 days and my vehicle will be without insurance cover inspite of having a fully paid up premium.

4. Request PROMPT REMEDIAL INTERVENTION. Perhaps some action on the staff is also warranted for the benefit of customers and the company and prevent recurrence.
                            Please Help.

Praveen
                            [protected]@gmail.com

lombart insurance — wife name is not correct

i have made call two times, my wife name is not correct but till date i am not getting proper response last 2 month.

urgent — COVER NOT YET RECEIVED

Dear sir

My Air waybill no. [protected] dispatched on 23/10/2008 from ICICI BANK, still i have not received that. It is a DD. Very urgent please kindly see the matter.

regards

Motor Insurance Policy — Policy still not received

I am Sateesh Kumar Tiwari. I approached Reliance General Insurance company for my car insurance. One of their agent approached me (Agency Code/poonam Dixit W/O S.P.Dixit Kanpur Branch) for the insurance of my vehicle (Maruti Alto). we paid the primum through by cash regarding my vehicle (Cover Note No:[protected] And policy no [protected] and til tuday i have note recived my policy .I have been allready complant before two month my complent against give me a refarance no 00025972 but my complant can not shourt out til tuday.please argently looking my matter and do the short out .
                            I am waiting for your reply.

Sateesh Kumar Tiwari
                            mob +91-[protected]
                            c/o suryanshu auto mobails gandhi nagar rath road orai Distt Jalaun U.P.PIN CODE NO 285001

After a week I received a final insurance copy from Reliance, but to my surprise they gave an IDV of just Rs 247, 289. After I called them and clarified, their customare care staff talked in a very rude way. (Customer complaint no: 448978) and said we cant help you out. I feel I am cheated they charged rs 6526 for a lower IDV. But no listeners.

To common junta, please never ever go with Reliance. They just believe in looting common people.

Name: Rakesh Mittal
                            Read comments

policy never received
                            Cheque no. 280193 of icicibank account at meerut branch cleared on 30th October 2007 in favour of Reliance General Insurance collected by your agent at meerut for insurance of my flat no. 82 pocket 3 sector 82 kendriya vihar colony noida ...unfortunately policy never received by me nor ur agent responding to any of the query.

urgent — stopped under construction mobile tower in residential area

sir, please find attach urgent massage for stopped under construction mobile tower in residential area of L.D.A.Colony, Kanpur Road, B1-51 Sector D.
                            regards
                            c.prakash

COVER — not yet received

I am living in Kottayam and my friend send an application for admission in college in Madras on last friday, and the envelop is not received yet and it is an urgent one because if it is delayed the admission of my daughter is in a trouble.

the document no is AN 94321925

THE ADDRESS IS THE FOLLOWING

Advt. Prabhakaran
                            Kerippattu
                            Devalokam
                            Kottayam 686 038
                            Tel:[protected] /230 9800 /230 2398 /[protected]/[protected]

pls consider it is an urgent

regards,

Prabhakaran

COVER — iam not received

my courier sending from hyderabad. my courier bar code is H79905747 posted on 12/01/11 right now also iam not received.
                            Details
                            JIVARAJ PARK
                            AHMEDABAD
                            MOBILE NO : [protected]

Suvrendu Saha
                              I have taken one health insurance policy with ICICI lombard on 20th Feb 2008 over phone, but their executivd booked it as motor insurance policy by mistake. Since then I called up their call centre many times but except only apology no action taken. I tried to talk some senior person, but nobody came on line.
                              I then approached thru their online customer conplaints site and got an interaction ID[protected] dated 26th Feb'08 . Almost I am following up everyday by net to customer service head, but not a single response from their side.

Now I am already debited Rs 2962 towards car insurance which I have not taken at all and another 2 days I am going to loose my IT benifits for not able to take policy under 80 D.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

ICICI Lombard Health Care Insurance — Refund not received [Resolved]

Mahesh R Shukla

I had booked a policy of Critical Health Care from ICICI Bank on 12th January 2008....

Ashish Sharma
                                This is Ashish Sharma I had applied for an ICICI Credit Card, at that time I got a call from ICICI Lombard department in which they gave me some details of the Insurance Policy. I never needed that policy and now they have forcibly imposed that policy on me by charging it from my Credit card. I never gave any written consent for that policy neither did i signed any document for the same

The way their Customer Support executive explained it nothing was audible and clear at my end . Without even getting a proper response from my side he disconnected the phone. And he never told me that I dont even need to sign a document or read the policy details.

I presumed that atleast the Bank will send some executive or post me some details about the insurance policy and I will sign and give it back if I like it. But nothing like that happened and now they have issued me a policy without even showing me the details of it.
                                I have received a photocopy of the same policy on thursday(14th-Feb-2008) and at the same time I called their Customer Support to Cancel it as I dont need it, as that was the first time that i had gone through the details of policy and no man with a thinking head will accept that kind of policy.
                                And now they are saying that If i get it cancelled

They will charge 55% of the amount without even receiving the actual policy.

So sir I feel they are really fleecing the customers by unnecessarily issuing policies without taking any written consent and without giving any details of the same and in a way denying the right of rejecting the policy by charging a hefty amount. So sir I would really appreciate i[censored] can get me out of this all loose sitaution and get this policy cancelled without any more harrasment and financial loss .

Policy No:- 4065/CCSM/01267762/00/000
                                about me:
                                Low Cost Travel Insurance
                                OR
                                Visitor Insurance Worldwide

Hi Everyone
                                I m naveen kumar From MCIS(Multichoice Insurance Services).

I m working with all the leading travel insurance companies in USA.
                                Our Company website is www.insurancemultichoice.com
                                I provide Visitor & Life insurance Worldwide at very Lowest & comprehensive rate From U.S. Based Insurance Through different Insurance Companies.This Company(MCIS)Provide Visitor Insurance At very Low Rate I will compare with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. Which Give Travel Insurance Very Much High rate & Less Benefit Than My Companies why is this better Bcuz Due to following Reasons:
                                1.These company Provide Online Insurance Plan Through U can buy
                                Online Insurance After Buy Insurance u receive a PRINT ID CARD through u can also show this ID card To the doctor through which doctor will contact insurance company if doctor doesn’t contact insurance company u can also Pay the Bill to Doctor after that Company willl Pay u.u can send the Bills to Company they will give u Money Back
                                2.In other Companies Just Like ICICI LOMBARD The Processing time to buy Insurance they needs 4 or 5 Days time.
                                3.Benefit of My insurance companies See that Below Links & Compare It with ICICI Lombard General Insurace LTD.
                                4.You can Start the insurance plan Immedatiely through My website
                                www.insurancemultichoice.com56559

if Any want to join My Insurance Company to grow ur business Worldwide U can click on this Link
                                And fill the Form i[censored] have any problem call me [protected] At any time.There is a need To join this business U must Have ur PAN NUMBER(TAX ID FOR INCOME TAX).i[censored] don’t have PAN NUMBER u can’t join My Worldwide business.i[censored] find some problem in filling the form on my link u can email through these 5 things
                                1.UR FULL NAME
                                2.UR COMPLETE HOME ADDRESS
                                3UR CONTACT NUMBER
                                4.UR PAN NUMBER
                                5.UR EMAIL ID
                                In this Form U also Click The Individual.
                                AFTER FILL THE FORM WITHIN( 24 HOURS) u must receive a receive email on ur email id from imglobal.com i[censored] don’t receive any email u can also contact me on [protected] at any time. u will open to this email and verify ur identity after that My producer Mr. Dharmesh Verma(In California, U.S.) will make ur website free of cost just like my Website with in 5 days.After that u can sell insurance through ur Own website.after that we will provide u training on yahoo messenger or rediff messenger or google talk(whichever u can come online).i[censored] have any question regarding this u can email me at
                                [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                I[censored] want to expand ur business fastly u can recruit ur businesss through travel Agents(Who Gives(sells) Air ticket).

Naveen kumar (MCIS)
                                {Mutichoice Insurance Services}
                                lowcosttravelinsurance.blogspot.com
                                Insurance Plan On website these U.S.
                                Based Insurance Company
                                Multi National Underwriters®(mnui.com)
                                Interational Medical Group®(imglobal.com)
                                Seven Coverners(sevencorners.com)

I[censored] ask some Questions From My Producer
                                U can also email him [protected]@yahoo.com. Plz u must say abt me.
                                How Much Commision Did u get From the Company
                                In Starting ur Commision is 10% for Only ur Short Term Plans & 15% for Long Term Plans.d i[censored] Recruit to this Businesss 10 more People We will Increase ur commission By 1%
                                i.e. 11% on ur Sale & 1% on ur recruited people.This Is compulsory all the Income come in US($).there is no income Limit.
                                If any one wants to link Exchane with our Website
                                www.insurancemultichoice.com plz contact me first then I will Help in Link Exchange.
                                Bye
                                Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                MCIS Multichoice Insurance Services
                                Ph: [protected]
                                Website: www.insurancemultichoice.com56559
                                ICICI is still continuing to do this. I do not know how many people they are going to cheat.
                                They still keep cheating and robbing the common man.

My sympathies as I was also affected an no action has been taken in spite of me asking and calling people several times.
                                The worst cheaters . Robbing public money is their motto.

They are white collar criminalsICICI is still continuing to do this.

Why no action is being taken in India. Ashamed of ICICI

ashokakey47
                                  I want to cancell the Voice recorded health insurnace card payment for 3000000,insurance
                                  they charged 7253-00Premium to my cr,card a/c.
                                  so Please cancel the transaction because they can not provide any information about card and i dont want that health card . So that will be cancelled immediately. my Card No. [protected].
                                  That transaction is not at all valid to me.
                                  thanking you,
                                  your Aniganti Ashok.
                                  Voice Recorded should cancell and this written
                                  complaint take into account.
                                  last month with telephonic call spoke to one mr.kapil regarding the health insurrance, mr kapil assured me that iam receving my bond with in week, so far iam not receved, if iam not receving in a week i am not intresting in your insurrance.

Health insurrance policy no-4034-FFH-W[protected]

thanking you
                                  Iam gvsr murthy father of mr kiran kalyan chakravarthy who is working with wipro in Australia(melbourne)is in a possession of policy for parents health . i am unable to enjoy that facility because o[censored]naware of the process to claim pl let me know further in this matter
                                  truly yours,
                                  GVSR Murthy.
                                  01/04/2009

Sanjay Shiyalwala

I have opted for Insurance for ICICI Lombard for my wife and daughter for which I was suppose to receive the Insurance ID Cards. For the above the payment was collected by ICICI Lombard from my Barclay Card (Auto Transfer). This was done before 3 months and till date I have not received any Insurance Cards or Policy for the same from ICICI Lombard. On calling ICICI Lombard as per them the Insurance has been cancelled and on making inquiry with Barclay Card whethere the Insurance has been cancelled from their end, they are not responding the same. Instead each mails they are asking me to provide my Credit Card number and telephone number, which I have submitted 2 - 3 times to them. As of today I have send many mails to Barclay Cards but no one has solved my queries.....