IDBI Bank

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

IDBI Bank related photos (269)

IDBI Bank Complaints & Reviews

IDBI — Non receipt of IDBI Flexibonds cheque [Resolved]

DEBAKI NANDAN SARKAR
I had purchased three idbi flexibonds-22 on 28.02.2005, each issuing price was Rs5000/- (certificate no.[protected] folio no...

IDBI Flexibonds 22 — Non Receipt of Cheque [Resolved]

P K Daniel
I had purchased two idbi flexibonds ( Option D) on 21.03.2005 from IDBI., each issuing price was Rs. 5000/- ( Certificate...

Amit Mangalwedhe
HI,
I have applied for Home loan top up at IDBI bank pune, processed everything according to home loan. got sanction letter as home loan top up. amount got disbursed.. got welcome letter of home loan but bank has to say their system shows its a mortgage loan and not providing me interest certificate. and when asked them its IDBI mistakenly entered loan scheme as mortgage but they are giving very slow and unwilling response with irresponsible statements.
I have all support documents. Please suggest how to deal with thisl.
hi i am wasim a w khan

IDBI Flexibond 22 — Update Bank details and address details [Resolved]

Pawan Kumar Tulsyan
    I have the IDBI flexi bond as per the following:
    Folio no. 22IFBD2499482, Option D, Certificate no.[protected], No....

Dr. N Srinivasa Murthy
    INVESTOR SERVICES OF INDIA LTD, IDBI BUILDING, A WING, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR-11, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI, OFFICE had sent a speed post letter EM[protected]IN, POSTED BETWEEN 10-AUG-08 and 15-AUG-08, to my residential address given below
    N Srinivasa Murthy, HOUSE NO. 261, IST CROSS, 8 D MAIN ROAD, SREENIDHI LAYOUT, VIDYARANYA PURA, BANGALORE, 560097. It has not reached me till date, 22-8-08, 3pm.
    I ENQUIRED FROM BANGALORE SPEED POST MANAGERS OFFICE AND AT OUT DELIVERY OFFICE. The speed post letter has not arrived and is not traceble also.
    Please find out its where abouts as it contains an urgent document needed by me very urently.
    Dr. Srinivasa Murthy,
    Emeritus Medical Scientist,
    National Cancer Registry Programme,
    557, 7th Main, Dollars Colony, New BEL Road, Bangalore, 560094.
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Speed Post — NON RECEIPT OF ENVELOPE

Non receipt of Envelope bearing no. DW[protected]IN
    in Chennai where to enquire about Non receipt of PROOF OF DELIVERY : from Chennai to addrsee in Chennai Request Phone No, Address etc.

AMITANJAN NANDI
      I have IDBI flexibond-22 with folio no.-22IFBD2220159, CERTIFICATE NO.[protected]. Date of maturity is 25/08/08. Till date I have not received the redemption cheque.As per rule Ishould have received it before one month of maturity date. please let me know whether the cheque has been issued to me or not? If yes then please let me know the date of issue and the address to which it has been sent? If no, then let me know when it will be issued?
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

IDBI Bank - Home Loan — IDBI BANK LOST ORIGNAL PROPERTY PAPERS IN POSSESSION [Resolved]

Captain Vikrant V Apandkar
        Iam Captain Vikrant V Apandkar and i wish to bring
        to your notice one of the major malpractice done by IDBI
        ...

B.Lakshmaiah
        I have already requested for change of my address in my IDBI Flexi bonds and change in the SB account for sending your cheque.
        IDBI Flexi Bonds Nos:My IDBI Flexi bond details are as follows:
        Certificate No.[protected],
        Distinctive Nos. [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]
        My new SB account No. in SBH/Paloncha branch is [protected].
        My change of address is ::
        Old Address: New Address:
        B. Lakshmaiah B. Lakshmaiah
        Qtr No. AE-24 Qtr No.DE-35
        B-Colony C-Colony
        KTPS/Paloncha. KTPS/Paloncha.
        My bond is already matured and I have not recieved the Cheque.
        It is requested to send the cheque immediately to the new address and new account number.
        Thanking You,
        B.Lakshmaiah.

IDBI Home Loan — Processing fees not being refunded [Resolved]

Sunil Adhikary
          My sister (Ms. Sampa adhikary) has applied for home loan of Rs. 13.00 lacs at IDBI homefinance loan office...

IDBI Bank — Transaction declined in non-IDBI ATM but amount debited from my account [Resolved]

Harkesh Singh
          On 27th July, 2008 i went to Canara bank ATM to withdraw amount 5000/= but it declined. i thought there must be an error...

udayapte
          I lodged a complaint regarding subject on 09th July 08 with my branch of IDBI at new Panvel & also on toll free no.I have not got any response/feedback.Once again I am sending copy of the original complaint.
          In this age of information available at fingertips, it is regrettable that there is no consideration for customer's complaints.If i do not get a feedback within 48 hrs. i assure that i shall close all my family savings & fixed deposit accounts at IDBI bank & suggest my friends to do the same.
          Incidently, with the second quarters acc. statement, a letter from Chairman of IDBI-Mr. Yogesh Agarwal is recd. boasting of ISO-27001 certification & WORLD CLASS SERVICE AT CUSTOMERS DOORSTEPS.
          Hoping IDBI people do what they assure.
          uday c. apte
          cust. id[protected] s/b acc. no.---[protected] br-New Panvel.
          [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
          NEW PANVEL.
          [protected] To,
          The Branch Manager,
          IDBI bank, New-Panvel.

Subject: Auto bill pay of MTNL bills.

Respected sir,
          Though I have not activated my auto bill pay(MTNL), there have been deductions from my savings acc. no. [protected] at New Panvel br. Incidently, I work abroad where I do not have internet access & all my telephone bills are paid in cash by my wife of which I have a receipt of each paid bill. I came to know this while checking statement of account. On inquiring at MTNL office in Panvel, I came to know that 5 times money has been deducted & forwarded to the intermediating bank but only 2 amounts have reached MTNL. The MTNL officer told me to ask IDBI to get my payments reverted back to my acc. from the intermediating bank (I do not know the name of this bank). I have already given application to new Panvel br. of IDBI to stop further direct deductions from my account. How can I get my amount back? Please help.
          Incidently, one more person also had come with same complaint at MTNL office.
          Following amounts have been deducted --
          Rs. Date
          1) 974 [protected]
          2) 933 [protected]
          3) 754 [protected] recd. by MTNL
          4) 345 [protected]
          5) 824 [protected] recd by MTNL

I am having hard copies of above transactions statements.

I DO NOT USE IDBI NETBANKING for any other purpose than viewing my statements & nobody else in my house is having computer knowledge so that accidental/misuse is ruled out. I do not even know where/how to open the bill pay page of IDBI. I use HDFC bill pay through net/ATM.
          Also, all MTNL bills are not deducted--June 2007 & March 2008 bills were not deducted.

Yours sincerely,

UDAY C. APTE.

CUST. ID.[protected]

S/B. ACC. NO. --- [protected]
          [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]IDBI BANK –NEW PANVEL Account Number: [protected]

27/03/2007

New Panvel.
          To,
          The Accounts Officer,
          MTNL, Panvel.

Subject: Telephone bills paid twice.

Resp. Sir,
          I, the undersigned, hereby wish to inform you that there has been double payment of tel. bills, the details of which are given below—

Tel. no.—27467130 CA NO.—[protected]

[protected] [protected] 1409+40 DPC—CASH[protected]

[protected] [protected] 1122 CASH[protected]

[protected] [protected] 974 CHQ.UNITED WESTERN BANK—30-03-07
          & IDBI-NET[protected]

The bills dated 8-11-07, 8-01-08 & 8-03-08 are missing from my records therefore, pl. check whether these bills are also paid in cash & internet.
          The IDBI & HDFC account statements Xerox copies & available paid bills copies are attached herewith for your observation.
          Pl. look into the matter & arrange to revert the excess paid amount to my tel. account at your office.

Thanking you,

(Uday c. Apte.)

wtxperts
            I applied for home loan and it is processed up to sanction level. Now they are not disbursing the amount saying the flat is out of city limits. Actually they knew that the house was not not in the city limits (Greater Vizag) when they started the process. Please help me to get this loan if possible or send me a written letter to my email address that the disbursal can not be considered mentioning the reason.

IDBI Bank/ HOME LOAN — Loan Not Disbursed

I agree, even I had tough time getting my disbursement from IDBI, they seem to be bery un professional.
            I am facing similar issues currently. Running around for the past 30 days.they sanctioned it after i submitted initial documents. On that basis I paid the seller close to 4 lakhs and now they are coming back to say that there are issues with the verifications!! heights o[censored]nprofessionalism.
            Check this out...

Upholding the orders of the UT Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, the UT Consumer Commission has directed the Corporation Bank, Sector 8, to pay Rs 1, 26, 125 as compensation towards interest for not disbursing a sanctioned loan.

In her complaint, Parveen Kumari stated that she was allotted a share in the Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation and Department of Industries (SIDCO) Society at IMT Manesar (Gurgaon). Consequently, she applied for a housing loan of Rs 10 lakh in August 2006. After completing all requisite formalities, a loan of Rs 9.8 lakh was sanctioned at a fixed rate of 8.5 per cent repayable in 15 years. According to the complainant, she also opened a bank account in the bank by depositing Rs 500, which was a pre-condition for the purpose of sanctioning the loan.

When the complainant asked the bank to release an instalment of Rs 3.25 lakh, which was payable by January 31, 2007, the former informed her that the loan had been declared null and void as it was valid only for three months from the date of sanctioning.

Left with no alternative, Kumari obtained another loan from the State Bank of India at a floating rate of 9.25 per cent interest along with the process fee. Consequently, she had to suffer a net loss of Rs 1, 16, 125 on account of excess interest and process fee for 15 years.

Denying any deficiency in services, the Corporation Bank contended that as Kumari failed to avail the loan within the stipulated period, the loan facility had been correctly cancelled. The bank added that a notice had been issued to the complainant to complete the requisite formalities, through the nodal officers, but she failed to do so.
            I applied for home loan and it is processed up to sanction level. Now they are not disbursing the amount saying that the signature is mismatching.Being a senior citizen my mother signature sometimes varies. As discussed with them I went in the bank with my mother.But they are completely dening that still the signature of my mother is mismatching.I spoke to Manager (Mr Bagchi) if it is not possible to disburse the ammount then return my processing fees which I have paid.They told me that the ammount will reach my residential address by courier.Still now I am waiting.Please help me to get this ammount if possible or send me a written letter to my email address.The details are given below.

Bank Name: IDBI Bank
            Address: Retail Asset Cettre - Kolkata, 17, Brabroune Road, Mookherjee House, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700001
            Sanction Date :Jun'01, 2007, Kolkata
            Sanctioned Ammount :Rs. 6, 80, 000/-
            Sanctioned ID : IDBI/CPA/64/05/DST
            Processing Fees: Rs. 3, 900/-

REDEMPTION OF IDBI FLEXI BONDS 22 REGARDING

Sir, I want to know my present status of my IDBI flexibond 22- IDBI infra structure (tax saving) bond (2005 A)

IDBI Bank — IDBI Bank Home Loan [Resolved]

Hitesh Wadikar
              I have a home loan with IDBI Bank. I was paying pre EMI and I was not intimated by the bank for the normal EMI to be started....

tanya sharma
              i pay rs.5400 to bank for opening my a/c. bank is give me 2000/- back by refund and saya u r not eligible to open a a/c due to none income source from gov.t sector and deduct rs.3000 as application fees... application no. is: IDBI[protected]/46

TOTALLY FRAUDS ARE RUNNING IN THE WORLD
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

IDBI Flexi Bond (Deep Discount) '96 — HOPES OF LONG TERM SAVINGS DESTROYED [Resolved]

PANKAJ KAYATHWAL
                Years ago, in March 1996, with a lot of effort (inspite of extremely trying times) I gawardsthered and deposited / invested...

IDBI Regular Income Bond (98 - B) & (99 - A) — Plz take it Seriously (complaint) Refund of IDBI BOND [Resolved]

Narendrakumar Kanchanlal Desai
                DEAR SIR,

WE ARE THE HOLDER OF THE ABOVE STATED BONDS CERTIFICATES OF YOUR BANK AS PER THE DETAILS GIVEN HERE...

ANINDYA BISWAS
                I have an a/c [protected] with idbi bank ltd kanpur and I have issued some cheque in the said a./c .

All the cheques have bben bounced by the bank in spite of having sufficiant balance .

I have written numerous letters in this connection but have recieved no reply .

Anindya Biswas
                I am having a salary savings account in my name in IDBI Bank Ltd. at E-29, PVR ROAD, SAKET NEW DELHI - 110017
                PHONE NO.[protected]/47
                BRANCH CODE- 110
                CUSTOMER CARE- [protected], [protected]
                CUSTOMER ID - 2604372
                ACCOUNT NO. - [protected].

After i left the company, Bank sent me a Cheque book at Company Address i.e. CIMS PVT LTD 118
                4TH FLOOR SATYANIKETAN
                NEW DELHI - 110021
                PH. 26871900, 26872900
                The company person returned the cheque book saying the person does not belongs to our company, and since then bank has jammed my account. I lives in Faridabad and i wants that the account may me transferred at faridabad Branch of IDBI Bank. I talk many times to the persons at Faridabad Branch, but they are not found me helping. I have approx 9000/- Rs. in my account which i am not getting.

Pl. help me in getting my money.,
                I totally agree with you guys that IDBI is unable to keep their customer's care properly. I have an account in IDBI Warden road branch (Mumbai). Since I am too busy i prefer to use internet banking but for last few months, their system became worst. All the time I have to request for new password and after I change my password for the first time, it works for few days and again that password doesn't work.
                Last time (15th May 2008) I have received a internet password and was happy to login into the system. I changed my password and noted down same in my computer but today again when i tried to use the same password it says invalid password.

I had already written to then but they did not do anything.

I hope they would have some good technical person to manage this issue to be fixed as soon as possible.
                friends do not waste time, knock the door of consumer forum for deficiency in service and get compensated for grievance

IDBI Bank Ltd — not providing debit card and net transfer id

sir
                on 2010 december i had open an account at IDBI bank. But till today they din provide me the debit card and net transaction id password. Pls issue the card as soon as possible
                My Account number [protected]
                Account holder name : Ajeesh Baby

SANDEEP KUMAR
                  DEAR SIR,
                  I JOIN THE IDBI BANK MANDIGOBIND GARH BRANCH AS TEAM LEADER ( MY CODE IS OBN234001 ) ON THE DATE OF 22 NOV. 2007. TIIL TODAY I HAVE RECIEVED ONE ONE MONTH SALARY FOR THE MONTH OF FEB. 08. I REQUEST MY BRANCH HEAD MR. ALOK KHANNA AND ALSO TO ASSTT. MANAGER MR. RAHUL ARORA FOR MY SALARY BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HELPLESS IN THIS MATTER.
                  SIR, I BELONG TO A VERY POOR FAMILY PLEASE DO SOME THING FOR ME.
                  I WILL VERY THANKFULL TO YOU
                  YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
                  SANDEEP KUMAR S/O RAM KUMAR HO.NO. 1495/3, SAMRALA ROAD ANIAN MOH. KHANNA PIN 141401

Rajat Ghulati
                    i had applied for the replacement of my old debit card in the month of january when i came across Mr ashutosh who told me the procedure to fill the form and assured me of giving me the same within a week from the bank itself as i had changed my address, but after a month on inquiring from mrs.poornima i came to that the same was not in track since the form filled was wrong, now when i have received my card i have still not received my pin despite all my hard efforts.

i have been going regularly to the office of idbi bank lko.(hazratganj branch) but of no avail, this makes me to derive of the conclusion that idbi is no longer interested in serving their customers.my a/c no is [protected]

rgds
                    Rajat ghulati

IDBI Bank — withdrawal of money without my information

My idbi suvidha fixed deposit no are 31/1/004377 and 31/1/004378.Money from these deposits was withdrawn without my information and i would like to know if my money is wihh your bank or not.Please inform as soon as possible My mobile no is [protected].

Thanking you.
                    Sonal Gupta.

Kishore Manohar Surve
                      I have applied for House Morgage Loan and it got sanction from the Bank. I paid 1% processing fee to bank (Rs.12, 360).

I have taken help of following IDBI authorized agency

STB Financial Services, House No 7, 2nd Floor, Office No 4, Typing Lane, Opp.Post Office, Nr.Paneri Showroom, Andheri-West.

Mr.Atul from this agency has not give any idea about, which paper will be needed to get the loan. He has given me this information after bank has sanctioned my loan.

I am having flat in Charkop, Kandivali. I have not transfer this flat in MHADA from first owner to my name. Also society doesn't have conveyance deed. Hence bank has denied to disburse the loan amount.

Thus i have made loss of 1% processing fee i.e 12, 360/-.

Now this agency and bank also not interested in helping me in this situation and I am feeling cheated.

Can anybody tell me how to make complaint against this agency and bank.

Kishore Surve
                      agree idbi dont have a fixed policy
                      i have applied with IDBI HomE FINANCE, Pune branch.
                      My experience with bank is very pathetic. Even if you provide all the documents and even you contact them time to time, they will definitely create a problem at the time of disbursement. So that one should feel that mistake is from our side only.
                      I have introduced with this worst fiance through Mr Rahul Walke. At the time of applying he will not mention all the document that we need. Later stage if you apprach to higher authority, rahul will say he is resposnsible till sanctioning of loan. And his immediate higher authority will say we do not know what Mr rahul has committed/ told to you.
                      And at the last they will say that, if it is a resale property, you have to submit original sale deed of your owner and previous owner of that property, before you make an agreement or sale deed with the person with whom you are supposed to purchase the property. So, one can imagine that how a person will give his original document to IDBI Customer who has applied for loan without sale deed or agreement.
                      And in this way I have lost my around R.13000/- towards processing fees and valuation of the property.
                      So those who are new, be carful before applying with this bank

Vishal Gavhane

I am looking out to take a Home loan for 23 Lacs. So could you suggest me as to whom should I contact for Home loan, n what points should I keep in mind while applying for the loan so that I dont get cheated as other consumer who are usually cheated while applying for Home loan.

Vishnu

IDBI Home Finance Ltd — PROCESSING FEE REFUND

APPL REF NO IHFL/MUMVSH00010724/1 Mr Harsh Sharma
                      I applied for the loan and also have signed the chq for processing fee subject to the availment of loan as the confirmation from the respective staff from Vashi Branch which was later actually debited from my Account for Rs 11030/- .This is to bring in attention that the chq been issued subjectively the amount to be realised solely on availment of loan .I have not availed any Financila back from the insitution than also am getting penalised for the chanrges for nothing.
                      Have the valid proof for the situation where the Branch also accepted the fault and reasoning for the payment back.Need support for the financial loss we are incurring in the subject