Idea Cellular — 51998 rupees 3 was deducted on account of cricket match news sms played between south africa &zimbabwe.

Ameresh Ranjan Saran on Jan 1, 2018
Yesterday 30/12/2017 around 12:32 pm, rupees 3 was deducted on account of cricket match news sms played between south africa &zimbabwe. (I have no reason to know the score of match) while getting with cc executive who said that it was i who punched the code deliberately to request the details of match. What a shame on you people that you deduct /loot/steal money from customer account compelling him to believe what one has not done (Or very ignorant about that).
There is a man out there trying his best for india on the other hand an indian company who has an easy access to the mobile accounts of citizen is stealing money leaving no evidence. (Its very had to find for the lay man)
What a shame ……despite your ccexecutive request s, “if any thing i can do it for you sir”
Hilarious …
Ameresh ranjan saran

[Jan 01, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ANBU rajathi's response, Dec 24, 2017
No:[protected] mobile number incoming. Outgoing calls list
Kumari Simran's response, Dec 26, 2017
My sim card stolen from West Bengal and my sim is used by someone please my sim my no is [protected]
Kumari Simran's response, Dec 26, 2017
My sim is stolen from West Bengal. my sim used by someone please deactivate my sim. My no is [protected]
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the trouble caused. We would like to inform you that, your concern has been raised by us under ref. no.[protected] and expected completion date is 03/01/2018 07:08:00 PM.

Lakshmi.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Block idea SIM card - handset is lost or stolen on train Phone number
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 2, 2018
Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear this, we request you to share your Idea contact number for which problem persist and alternate contact number. We shall get back to you at the earliest.

Lakshmi.
Please give internet service good in my area i.e. Amrutwel bldg near chakan chowk in Pune, Maharashtra
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help you with your concern, kindly provide us your Idea contact number for which you're facing the issue.

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help you with your concern, kindly provide us your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Lavina
Idea Tower installed in my empty plot 2200sq not a idea network in my area landlord name-Meera rai w/o hira prasad pandey
Vill-baisar
Po.sakarpar
Distt.siddharthanagar
State-uttar pradesh east
Mo.-[protected]
Email-satyampandey327@gmail.com
Sir please installed tower in my plot.
Thanku
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you, that towers are set up by infrastructure provider companies. Hence, we request you to contact IP companies with your details.

No:[protected] Mobil mobile number incoming. Outgoing calls list
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you, that mobile operator can provide outgoing call details as chargeable call details can be tracked. Also, to know your outgoing call details, Send an SMS to 12345 from your registered number. SMS format EBILL<space>MON / Eg: EBILL<space> JAN. If your Email Id is not registered with us first register your Email Id by following these steps send EMAILID<space> Email address to 12345. For ex EMAILID<space>xyz@gmail.com. Also, you can check your outgoing call details in My Idea Application or Website.

Lavina
I made a payment of rs 392 for a pack using net banking of sbi for online recharge but my recharge hasn't been done . my mobile number is [protected] and the transaction ref no is IGACPAJUQI .Dated 23 December 2017.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share us the screenshot of the transaction history from the day of the recharge to till date to assist you further.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - 51998 rupees 3 was deducted on account of cricket match news sms played between south africa &zimbabwe.
    www.bdomains.com